Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

SPECIAL: Saudi Owned Newscorp/Fox News Hits New Low

Visto 4 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

dave

no leída,
10 sept 2010, 12:14:5410/9/10
Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/09/10/news/photos_stories/ground_zero_map090251.jpg

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
10 sept 2010, 23:49:5010/9/10
On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.
>
> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/09/10/news/photos_stories/ground...

where is the Saudi connection here? NYPost is owned by R.Murdoch,ex-
Australian ,last I heard.

Brenda Ann

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 1:17:4511/9/10

<arthr...@webtv.net> wrote in message

The second biggest stockholder is a Saudi prince.

Brenda Ann

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 1:27:1011/9/10

"Brenda Ann" <newsg...@fullspectrumradio.org> wrote in message
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

RHF

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 5:26:5211/9/10
On Sep 10, 9:14 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan
- to stoke anti-Muslim fears.
-
- http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/09/10/news/photos_stories/ground...
.
-was- SPECIAL: Saudi Owned Newscorp/
Fox News Hits New Low
.
America Remember The 9/11 Attacks : Never Forget
The Actual History of Events and Don't Delete The Truth
.
So Dave . . . The 9/11 Attacks NEVER Happen !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_September_2001_attacks
.
So Dave . . . Nearly 3,000 Americans Were NOT Killed on 9/11 !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
.
So Dave . . . The 9/11 Attackers* Were NOT Muslims !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_hijackers
Waging Islamic 'Jihad' Against the USA and the West
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad#Warfare_.28Jihad_bil_Saif.29
* Islam-O-Terrorist = Islam-O-Fascist
.
America Remember The 9/11 Attacks : Never Forget
The Actual History* of Events and Don't Delete The Truth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_September_2001_attacks
* Islam-O-Terrorism = Islam-O-Fascism

dave - which part of the 'inconvenient truth'
do you want to delete from history ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 5:36:3611/9/10
- -
- - http://www.nypost.moc/rw/nypost/2010/09/10/news/photos_stories/ground...

- where is the Saudi connection here?
- NYPost is owned by  R.Murdoch,
- ex-Australian ,last I heard.

Arthrmy - Not the Point

1 - The so-called "Gory Map" is Factual and True.

2 - Denying It : Is Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth.

Dave is acting as the 'puppet' of the very people and
moneyed connections that he claims to expose.

.
America Remember The 9/11 Attacks :
Never Forget The Actual History of Events
and Don't Delete The Truth

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dd363a6b49b5ae25
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 10:20:5011/9/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Phone hacks rife at Murdoch paper

I reckon I will get rife and mow my yard, then I need to clean and paint
some more steel flat bars for burglar bars for my house.Some real rife
woikin goin on here.
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 17:53:2111/9/10

* Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, through his
Kingdom Holding Company, owns 7% of News Corp.'s shares, making Kingdom
Holdings the second largest shareholder.
-wikipedia

dave

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 17:58:2811/9/10

He is one of the money guys for the Park 51 Islamic Cultural Center (aka
Ground Zero Mosque). Oddly, Fox News never mentions him when talking
about all the sinister people involved in the "desecration".

Paul Briskette

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 16:58:2711/9/10

all of faux is owned by foreigners who have a great deal to benefit with
the failure of the united states. they have partnered with rush who has
the same goal as al qaeda and the taliban

dave

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 18:01:2311/9/10
RHF wrote:

> more twaddle

Anybody who says we weren't warned is lying.

http://www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

RHF

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 18:24:4211/9/10
On Sep 11, 1:58 pm, Paul Briskette <f...@email.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:53:21 -0800, dave wrote:
> > arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:

> ground...
>
> >> where is the Saudi connection here? NYPost is owned by  R.Murdoch,ex-
> >> Australian ,last I heard.
>
> >      * Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, through his
> > Kingdom Holding Company, owns 7% of News Corp.'s shares, making Kingdom
> > Holdings the second largest shareholder. -wikipedia
>
> all of faux is owned by foreigners who have a great deal to benefit with
> the failure of the united states.

- they have partnered with rush who has
- the same goal as al qaeda and the taliban

BP - Your 'Nose' Is Growing . . . ~ RHF

.
America Remember The 9/11 Attacks :
Never Forget The Actual History of Events
and Don't Delete The Truth
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dd363a6b49b5ae25
.

Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My Prez-A-Duntz !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/210db62994ac7ce8
.
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My Prez-A-Duntz !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/06b5bc49c69443e3
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 18:33:4011/9/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Unknown Terror in the White House on 9-11

There is STILL TERROR in the White House! Do you 'follow me'?

Anybody BURN any QUEERANS (Qurans - Korans) yet?

BURN A Koran book Today.
cuhulin

Joe from Kokomo

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 20:08:4111/9/10

On 9/11/2010 6:24 PM, RHF wrote:

> BP - Your 'Nose' Is Growing . . . ~ RHF

RHF, before you get out your ruler to measure how long his nose is, you
might want to read a very current book, "America For Sale" by Dr. J.R.
Corsi, in which he describes the people who want and will benefit from
the failure of the United States (and not necessarily al Quaeda and the
Taliban).

I think you will find Mr. Briskette is (sadly), pretty close to the mark.

Joe from Kokomo

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 20:10:0411/9/10
On 9/11/2010 6:33 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> Anybody BURN any QUEERANS (Qurans - Korans) yet?
>
> BURN A Koran book Today.
> cuhulin

Sheesh!

First the idiot in Florida and now you.

What is this, a red neck thing?

Here's an idea for you:

Tim McVeigh, who blew up the Oklahoma Federal Building, was a Christian.
So, maybe you should go out and burn a Bible.

dave

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 21:12:2411/9/10

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 20:39:1611/9/10
I am not a redneck, and neither are most of the folks in the old South
rednecks.
There is a Red Neck Fishing Lures factory in New Hebron,Mississippi.Some
Birds/Ducks have red necks.

Red Neck Lures.Thomas Manufacturing.
http://www.rednecklures.com

Many years ago, there was an old Southern democrap party.They wore red
hankerchiefs around their democrap necks, democrap rednecks!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 20:31:3511/9/10
Muslims Alienated As Hate Grows in Bible Belt
http://www.rense.com

I Live in the Bible Belt.Thank GOD for the Bible Belt.
cuhulin, the Bible Belt

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 20:41:2711/9/10
Call me an ijit, if you want to, heck, I don't care.But, please don't
call me a redneck.
cuhulin

Just Plain Burr

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 21:00:3111/9/10

"RHF"

> dave - which part of the 'inconvenient truth'
> do you want to delete from history ~ RHF
> .
> .

I have that book right here Roy, I have read it!

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 22:00:2411/9/10
Wikileaks Susceptible to Internet Witchcraft
http://www.cryptome.org/index.html

All websites are susceptible.

Top Of The World!!! ~ James Cagney - White Heat, next up at 9:00 PM, on
TCM, High Sierra.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 22:55:2611/9/10

John Smith

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 23:21:0911/9/10
On 9/11/2010 7:55 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> http://911.navexpress.com
> cuhulin

Damn! I wish you would not have posted that link. I looked and had to
burn the last koran I had just to calm my anger! Then I had to walk to
the store and get toilet paper, having burnt mine! :-(

Regards,
JS

RHF

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 23:26:4311/9/10
On Sep 11, 6:12 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:

> >> ground...

> >> all of faux is owned by foreigners who have a great deal to benefit with
> >> the failure of the united states.
>
> > - they have partnered with rush who has
> > - the same goal as al qaeda and the taliban
>
> > BP - Your 'Nose' Is Growing . . . ~ RHF

Waz Mat Tar 'Special Dave' Nut Ting 2 say . . .

Just Plain Burr

no leída,
11 sept 2010, 23:39:5011/9/10

<arthr...@webtv.net> wrote in message

What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel_controversies

Kevin Alfred Strom

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 0:37:2312/9/10
Just Plain Burr wrote:
> <arthr...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.
>>
>> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/09/10/news/photos_stories/ground...
>
> where is the Saudi connection here? NYPost is owned by R.Murdoch,ex-
> Australian ,last I heard.
[...]

The crucial fact about Fox News is not that some Saudis play along
with them, or that Murdoch was born in Australia, but that Murdoch
and his chief lieutenant are fanatical Zionists.

By co-opting, controlling, and radically changing "conservatism,"
they serve the ends they truly believe in.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 0:59:3012/9/10
On Sep 11, 1:27 am, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org> wrote in message

> > <arthrny...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> >> Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.
>
> >>http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/09/10/news/photos_stories/ground...
>
> > where is the Saudi connection here? NYPost is owned by  R.Murdoch,ex-
> > Australian ,last I heard.
>
> > The second biggest stockholder is a Saudi prince.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

Al-Waleed bin Talal owns only 7% stock of NewsCorp. And where is the
remaining 93% ?

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 1:55:0012/9/10
On Sep 11, 5:36 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 8:49 pm, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
> - - On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> - -
> - - Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.
> - -
> - -http://www.nypost.moc/rw/nypost/2010/09/10/news/photos_stories/ground...

> - where is the Saudi connection here?
> - NYPost is owned by  R.Murdoch,
> - ex-Australian ,last I heard.
>
> Arthrmy - Not the Point
>
> 1 - The so-called "Gory Map" is Factual and True.
>
> 2 - Denying It : Is Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth.
>
> Dave is acting as the 'puppet' of the very people and
> moneyed connections that he claims to expose.
>  .
> America Remember The 9/11 Attacks :
> Never Forget The Actual History of Events
> and Don't Delete The Truthhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dd363a6b49b5ae25
>  .
>  .

I was about 5 minutes late to witness the first plane hitting the
North tower (WTC 1). When the second plane was approaching, just
before the impact, the roar was getting louder by the second. Never
before have I heard a civilian passenger plane being so loud. And I
grew up near air bases . According to the news reports it exceeded
500+mph. For a short time everybody standing in the crowd around me
thought more plane hits will follow. Someone even said a total of 10
were possibly hijacked... last time I looked back both towers were
still standing with many misfortunate souls jumping, the estimated
temperature inside was 1800 degrees Fahrenheit... And who in the
entire world has got balls big enough to even plan of building
anything pertaining to Islam over there???

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 2:26:2012/9/10
On Sep 12, 12:37 am, Kevin Alfred Strom <kevin.st...@revilo-
oliver.com> wrote:
> Just Plain Burr wrote:
> > <arthrny...@webtv.net> wrote in message

It's a small world, indeed.

Joe from Kokomo

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 6:28:4412/9/10
On 9/12/2010 12:59 AM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Al-Waleed bin Talal owns only 7% stock of NewsCorp.

Your "only 7%" qualifies him as the SECOND largest owner.

> And where is the remaining 93% ?

Where? Owned by shareholders 3 through n, anyone from mutual funds to
mom-and-pop owners, as you would expect with most any stock...

...BUT, as per the original point, Mr. bin Talal IS the *second largest*
owner.

dave

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 10:00:1512/9/10

You are a TOTAL redneck.

dave

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 10:10:3812/9/10

The Murdochs own about 30. That makes the Saudi terror financier the #1
shareholder outside the Dingo's family.

RHF

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 9:25:3412/9/10
> still standing with many misfortune souls jumping, the estimated

> temperature inside was 1800 degrees Fahrenheit...

- And who in the entire world has got balls
- big enough to even plan of building anything
- pertaining to Islam over there???

Arthrny,

Clearly the Builders of the Mosque Do and their
Secret Backers. ?Why Won't They Release the
Names of all the Foreign Funders of the Mosque ?

Naming the Mosque "Cordoba" one of the first
European Cities/Kingdoms to be Conquered by
the Islamic Invaders of Spain is another -hint-

The Islamic Mosque at NYC Ground Zero,
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d43daa33ce63909c
a Muslim View : Planting a Flag of an Islamic
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a4a24bd5a0ada733
Conquest in the USA
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c699fedfd4514f49
.
.
Some are now calling Prez Obama "Imam Obama"
for is open public support for the NYC Ground Zero
Islamic Mosque. -that-is-unfair-and-unjust-

Prez Obama like any US Citizens has the Right
to Speak His Mind {Give and Opinion} on Any
Subject before the Public -oops- So Do All Those
American US Citizens Who Oppose The NYC
Ground Zero Islamic Mosque -that-to-is fair-and-just-
.
On this last 9/11 Remembrance Prez Obama
preached that Americans should have Tolerance
and Understanding for Islam; while down playing
the Thousand of Americans Killed by the Islam-O-
Fascists by the Sneak 9/11 Terrorists Attacks.
* Prez Obama Commemorates 9/11 with Appeal
for Tolerance { Obama Ain't No FDR or JFK}
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100911/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_sept11
.
Who Will Build The Mosque ?
They Will Come from Around the World To Build
This Mosque as an Act of "Zakat" Islamic Charity.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/38917772098a454f
.
ROTFL - White House says Obama is Christian
and Prays to Allah 5X Daily - r o t f l - o a o a -
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f1ae724b986d9483
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4cafd087ee46d23c
.
OMA! [Oh My Allah !] -shazam-
Democrat Hose Speaker Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
Calls for Inquiry into the Persons and the
Un-American Groups Opposed to the NYC
Ground Zero Islamic Mosque
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/48bec704b4c7511b

Praise Be The Obama ! - my prez-a-duntz ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs
All Hail to Our Lord and Savior Prez Obama !
http://votingfemale.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/obama-i-am-god.jpg
-for- all those unbelievers : the truth will set you free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
.
.

RHF

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 9:32:0312/9/10
On Sep 12, 3:28 am, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:

HELLO - Al-Waleed bin Talal is NOT the Issue [.]

1 - The so-called "Gory Map" is Factual and True.

2 - Denying It : Is Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth.

Dave is acting as the 'puppet' of the very people and
moneyed connections that he claims to expose.
.
America Remember The 9/11 Attacks :
Never Forget The Actual History of Events
and Don't Delete The Truth
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dd363a6b49b5ae25

.
Some are now calling Prez Obama "Imam Obama"*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3351c98199f1eaec
for BHO's open vocal public support for the NYC
Ground Zero Islamic Mosque.
* That Is Unfair and Unjust -read- 'Why'
.
.

RHF

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 9:39:1212/9/10
On Sep 12, 7:10 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
> > On Sep 11, 1:27 am, "Brenda Ann"<newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
> > wrote:
> >> "Brenda Ann"<newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>  wrote in message

> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal
>
> > Al-Waleed bin Talal owns only 7% stock of NewsCorp.  And where is the
> > remaining 93% ?

- The Murdochs own about 30.
- That makes the Saudi terror financier the #1
- shareholder outside the Dingo's family.

'Special Dave' - ! Saudi terror financier !

'Special Dave' - ! Dingo's family !

dave - you do have such a 'special' way
with words ~ RHF

.
HELLO - Al-Waleed bin Talal is NOT the Issue [.]

1 - The so-called "Gory Map" is Factual and True.

2 - Denying It : Is Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth.

Dave you are acting as the 'puppet' of the very people

[...]

12 sept 2010, 9:44:0212/9/10
On Sep 12, 7:00 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- You are a TOTAL redneck.

and . . . You Are A TOTAL 'Special Dave' !

.
Dave you are acting as the 'puppet' of the very people

and moneyed connections that you claim to expose.

.
America Remember The 9/11 Attacks : Never Forget
The Actual History of Events and Don't Delete The Truth
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dd363a6b49b5ae25
.

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 10:08:3612/9/10
There was a forth Airplane (the numbers on that Airplane) too.That
Airplane landed in Cleveland,Ohio.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Muslims used Bibles for toilet paper

That Colmes guy at Fox tv news said something to the affect we should
stop commerating September 11th,2001.
I don't watch Fox news, but I read about it somewhere, yesterday on the
internet.
http://www.libertypost.org or http://www.lucianne.com
cuhulin

m II

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 10:58:0712/9/10
RHF wrote:

> - And who in the entire world has got balls
> - big enough to even plan of building anything
> - pertaining to Islam over there???

> Clearly the Builders of the Mosque Do and their

> Secret Backers. ?Why Won't They Release the
> Names of all the Foreign Funders of the Mosque ?

It's not a Mosque and the 'backers' are probably those who did the
demolition on Building 7. It took three weeks to plant the charges.

mike

RHF

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 12:12:2112/9/10
On Sep 12, 7:58 am, m II <c...@in.the.hat> wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - And who in the entire world has got balls
- - big enough to even plan of building anything
- - pertaining to Islam over there???
- - Clearly the Builders of the Mosque Do and their
- - Secret Backers. ?Why Won't They Release the
- - Names of all the Foreign Funders of the Mosque ?

- It's not a Mosque and the 'backers' are probably
- those who did the demolition on Building 7.
- It took three weeks to plant the charges.
-
- mike

Mike [M II] 'The Voice of Canada' Speaks Out
On The Truth Behind The 9/11 Attacks :
Blames The USA and Evil Americans
.
Liberals and Canadians Rewriting History and
Covering-Up the Truth About The 9/11 Attacks
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6dd5e1948853f837

.
America Remember The 9/11 Attacks : Never Forget
The Actual History of Events and Don't Delete The Truth
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dd363a6b49b5ae25

.

for BHO's open vocal public support for the NYC
Ground Zero Islamic Mosque.

* That Is Unfair and Unjust -read- 'Why'

.
ROTFL - White House says Obama is Christian
and Prays to Allah 5X Daily - r o t f l - o a o a -
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f1ae724b986d9483
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4cafd087ee46d23c
.

.

RHF

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 12:13:1712/9/10
On Sep 12, 7:08 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> There was a forth Airplane (the numbers on that Airplane) too.That
> Airplane landed in Cleveland,Ohio.
>
> http://www.devilfinder.com
> Muslims used Bibles for toilet paper

- That Colmes guy at Fox tv news said something
- to the affect we should stop commerating
- September 11th,2001.
- I don't watch Fox news, but I read about it
- somewhere, yesterday on the internet.
- http://www.libertypost.org
- or http://www.lucianne.com
- cuhulin

Oh Yes Liberals and Democrats Would Love It
If We Would Only Forget The 9/11 Attacks . . .

Then We Could All Act So Surprised Again When
The Islam-O-Fascist Attack and Murder Thousands
More or Nuke a US City.
.
Liberals and Democrats Rewriting History and

dave

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 13:33:2312/9/10
RHF wrote:

> Naming the Mosque "Cordoba" one of the first
> European Cities/Kingdoms to be Conquered by
> the Islamic Invaders of Spain is another -hint-

Cordoba was one of those "shining cities on a hill" that the idiot
Reagan used to wax poetic about.

"The Moors built magnificent cities in Spain. Cordoba, in the tenth
century was much like a modern metropolis. The streets were paved, and
there were sidewalks for pedestrians. At night it was said that one
could travel for ten miles by the light of lamps along a continuous
strip of buildings. This was several hundred years before there was a
paved street in Paris or a street lamp in London. The population of the
city was over one million. There were 200,000 homes, 800 public schools,
a number of colleges and universities, and many royal places surrounded
by beautiful gardens.

The Tanneries of Cordoba and Morocco City were the best in the world.
Cordoba was the most wonderful city of the tenth century. It was served
by 4,000 public markets and 5,000 mills. Public baths numbered in the
hundreds. This amenity was present at a time when cleanliness in
Christian Europe was regarded as a sin."

dave

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 13:35:4012/9/10
RHF wrote:

> HELLO - Al-Waleed bin Talal is NOT the Issue [.]
>
> 1 - The so-called "Gory Map" is Factual and True.
>
> 2 - Denying It : Is Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth.
>
> Dave is acting as the 'puppet' of the very people and
> moneyed connections that he claims to expose.
> .

Bush let 9-11 happen so he could invade Iraq.

dave

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 13:42:2412/9/10
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> That Colmes guy at Fox tv news said something to the affect we should
> stop commerating September 11th,2001.
> I don't watch Fox news, but I read about it somewhere, yesterday on the
> internet.
> http://www.libertypost.org or http://www.lucianne.com

I watch Fox News. They are afraid of everything, but they show a lot of
cleavage. Glenn Beck is rubber room straight jacket crazy. He has a very
intricate alternate reality going there. I can see why he doesn't have
any real ads.

dave

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 13:56:0812/9/10
RHF wrote:

> Oh Yes Liberals and Democrats Would Love It
> If We Would Only Forget The 9/11 Attacks . . .

What 9-11 attacks?

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 14:25:2412/9/10
911 and the Pentagon
http://www.rense.com/general92/pent911.htm

My brother in law worked in the Pentagon, back in the 1970's.He is a
retired U.S.Air Force Colonel.

911, ''Inside Job''!
cuhulin

NHOptimist

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 16:13:4512/9/10

it is another tool of the gop to put more american money in the pockets
of the rich. can't understand how teabaggers do not seem to care that
allot of these companies that benefited from republican control are owned
in the middle east

just stupidity i guess

RHF

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 16:17:2312/9/10
On Sep 12, 10:35 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - HELLO - Al-Waleed bin Talal is NOT the Issue [.]
- -
- - 1 - The so-called "Gory Map" is Factual and True.
- -
- - 2 - Denying It : Is Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth.
- -
- - Dave is acting as the 'puppet' of the very people and
- - moneyed connections that he claims to expose.
- - .

'Special Dave' -wrote-
- Bush let 9-11 happen so he could invade Iraq.

'Special Dave' your same good "cigol" would proclaim
Prez Bush was intentionally such a lousy Prez-A-Duntz
so that Prez Obama could get elected after him . . . -nah-

BUT 'Special Dave' your pronouncement that :

"Bush let 9-11 happen so he could invade Iraq."

.
BUT 'Special Dave' once again you are attempting
to "Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth."

.
America Remember The 9/11 Attacks : Never Forget
The Actual History of Events and Don't Delete The Truth

.
So 'Special Dave' . . .
The 9/11 Attacks NEVER Happen !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_September_2001_attacks
.
So 'Special Dave' . . .
Nearly 3,000 Americans Were NOT Killed on 9/11 !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
.
So 'Special Dave' . . .
The 9/11 Attackers* Were NOT Muslims !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_hijackers
Waging Islamic 'Jihad' Against the USA and the West
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad#Warfare_.28Jihad_bil_Saif.29
* Islam-O-Terrorist = Islam-O-Fascist
.
'Special Dave' and Americans Remember The 9/11
Attacks Never Forget The Actual History* of Events

and Don't Delete The Truth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_September_2001_attacks
* Islam-O-Terrorism = Islam-O-Fascism
.
'special dave' - which part of the 'inconvenient truth'
do you want to delete from history ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 16:26:4312/9/10
On Sep 12, 1:13 pm, NHOptimist <E...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:35:40 -0800, dave wrote:
> > RHF wrote:
>
> >> HELLO - Al-Waleed bin Talal is NOT the Issue [.]
>
> >> 1 - The so-called "Gory Map" is Factual and True.
>
> >> 2 - Denying It : Is Rewriting History and Covering-Up the Truth.
>
> >> Dave is acting as the 'puppet' of the very people and moneyed
> >> connections that he claims to expose.
> >>   .

- - Bush let 9-11 happen so he could invade Iraq.

- it is another tool of the gop to put more american money in the
pockets
- of the rich. can't understand how teabaggers do not seem to care
that
- allot of these companies that benefited from republican control are
owned
- in the middle east
-
- just stupidity i guess

NHOptimist - Ah Don't 'Quess' : Look In The Mirror !

These would be the same 'companies' that Prez Obama [D],
House Speaker Pelosi [D], and Senate Majority Leader Reid
[D] are still 'channeling' Billions of Tax Dollars too . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e2c8b53ca394eabf
.
! Oops Another Inconvenient Truth ! ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e2c8b53ca394eabf
[Liberal Democrat Cover-Up]
.
.

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 16:31:0712/9/10
On Sep 10, 11:14 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Publishes gory map of lower Manhattan to stoke anti-Muslim fears.
>
> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/09/10/news/photos_stories/ground...

FLASH: Liberal Fascist George Soros purchased 29.1 million convertible
notes of Sirius XM Radio Inc. (SIRI) valued at $28.1 million.

In 1979 George Soros established the Open Society Institute (OSI),
which serves as the flagship of a network of Soros foundations that
donate tens of millions of dollars each year to a wide array of
individuals and organizations that share the founder's agendas. Those
agendas can be summarized as follows:

-promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive
nation
-promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the
United States
-opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted
by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
-depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and
immoral
-promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of
current immigration laws
-promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by
ever-escalating taxes
-promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
-defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American
terrorists and their abetters
-financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of
the political Left
-advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction
in its military spending
-opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
-promoting socialized medicine in the United States
-promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate
goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is "not clean air and
clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/
industrial civilization"
-bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United
Nations
-promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business
world alike
-promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
-advocating stricter gun-control measures
-advocating the legalization of marijuana

To view a list of many of the more important Soros donees that support
the foregoing agendas, click here:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/Organizations%20Funded%20Directly5.htm

Moreover, there are numerous "secondary" or "indirect" affiliates of
the Soros network. These include organizations which do not receive
direct funding from Soros and OSI, but which are funded by one or more
organizations that do. These secondary affiliates also include groups
that work collaboratively or synergistically with Soros-funded
entities. To view a list of some of these organizations, click here:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/Secondary%20Affiliates1.htm

All told, Soros' foundation network made an estimated $5 billion worth
of grants between 1979 and 2007.

PBS broadcaster and Schumann Center for Media and Democracy President
Bill Moyers is a trustee of the Open Society Institute's Board of
Directors.

In 1996 Soros launched the Soros Documentary Fund with a mission to
"spur awareness, action and social change." Over the ensuing decade,
this Fund would help finance the production of several hundred
documentaries. In 2001, the Fund's leadership was turned over to
Robert Redford's Sundance Institute with a continuing mission: "to
support the production of documentaries on social justice, human
rights, civil liberties, and freedom of expression issues around the
world."

According to journalist Rondi Adamson, most of the documentaries that
that the Fund supports "are highly critical of some aspect of American
life, capitalism or Western culture," and generally share Soros'
worldview that "America is a troubling if not sinister influence in
the world, that the War on Terror is a fraud and terrorists are
misunderstood freedom fighters, and that markets are fundamentally
unjust." Films which have been produced with the aid of Soros' funding
include Soldiers of Conscience (2007), An American Soldier (2008), and
My Baghdad Family (in production as of late 2008).

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

George Soros, Anti-American Pro-Socialist Propaganda Movie Mogul:
‘Social Justice’ Cinema and the Sundance Institute
http://www.capitalresearch.org/pubs/pdf/v1204311857.pdf

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 16:57:2712/9/10
AWOL MORON G.W.Bush is a libturd, a liberal.Just because he totes a
Republican card does not mean diddly squat to him.
Don't forget what he said about ''that piece of paper''.
That ''piece of paper'' is a Parchment, our United States Constitution.
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 19:20:2412/9/10
RHF wrote:
> Attacks Never Forget The Actual History* of Events

President Clinton and President-Elect Bush meet for their "exit
interview," in a two-hour meeting. [CNN, 12/19/2000] Clinton gives Bush
his list of his top five priorities. At the top of the list is dealing
with Osama bin Laden. Clinton also discusses the tensions between
Pakistan and India, who are threatening each other with nuclear strikes;
the crisis in the Middle East between Israel and Palestine; he discusses
North Korea; and he discusses Iraq and Saddam Hussein. Bush shakes
Clinton’s hand after Clinton wraps up his presentation, and says,
"Thanks for your advice, Mr. President, but I think you’ve got your
priorities wrong. I’m putting Saddam at the top of the list." [Moore,
3/15/2004, pp. 16-17] Just one day before, CIA Director George Tenet had
warned Clinton that al-Qaeda could attack US interests in the next
several weeks (see December 18, 2000). In 2003, Clinton will speak about
the interview, saying that he recognized Bush felt the biggest security
issues facing the US was Iraq and a national missile defense: "I told
him that in my opinion, the biggest security problem was Osama bin
Laden." [Reuters, 10/16/2003]

Entity Tags: Saddam Hussein, George W. Bush, Osama bin Laden, William
Jefferson (“Bill”) Clinton

Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline, Events Leading to Iraq Invasion, 9/11
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a121901clintonbush#a121901clintonbush

dave

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 19:22:1312/9/10
RHF wrote:
> On Sep 12, 1:13 pm, NHOptimist<E...@aol.com> wrote:

> - - Bush let 9-11 happen so he could invade Iraq.
>

> .
> .

These briefings are normally given in person by CIA Director George
Tenet, and are usually attended by Vice President Cheney and National
Security Adviser Rice. In the Clinton administration, up to 25 officials
recieved the PDB. But in the Bush adminisration before 9/11, this was
sharply reduced to only six people (see After January 20, 2001). Other
top officials have to make due with an Senior Executive Intelligence
Brief generally released one day later, which is similar to the PDB but
often contains less information (see August 7, 2001). [9/11 Commission,
7/24/2004, pp. 256, 533]

Entity Tags: George W. Bush, Al-Qaeda, Richard (“Dick”) Cheney, George
J. Tenet, Condoleezza Rice

Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline

Category Tags: Key Warnings, Warning Signs, Bush's Aug. 6, 2001 PDB,

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
12 sept 2010, 19:02:1512/9/10
AWOL MORON G.W.Bush has the mentality of an eight years old boy.Even his
own family calls him Dumbya.Barbara ''beautiful mind'' Bush once told
him to stop acting like a sissy.She told him to get his sissy ass out
there and play baseball! He is also gay, he likes ''bald heads'', you
know what I mean, Vern?
http://www.bettybowers.com
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 2:02:5713/9/10

Building 7 only shook slightly,when the first hijacked plane hit the
North tower. My co-workers told me later. It mysteriously"collapsed"
on it's own after 5pm,same day. It was built to house Drexel Burnham
Lambert in the late 80's. That was another fiasco and the seeds of the
current economic disaster go back that far,sadly enough...

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 2:17:4913/9/10
On Sep 12, 10:08 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> There was a forth Airplane (the numbers on that Airplane) too.That
> Airplane landed in Cleveland,Ohio.
>
> http://www.devilfinder.com
> Muslims used Bibles for toilet paper
>
> That Colmes guy at Fox tv news said something to the affect we should
> stop commerating September 11th,2001.
> I don't watch Fox news, but I read about it somewhere, yesterday on the
> internet.http://www.libertypost.org  or    http://www.lucianne.com
> cuhulin

We were told the Fourth plane has crashed near Shanksville,PA. What
plane are you referring to?

News Source

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 7:58:2513/9/10

dave

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 10:19:2113/9/10
arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> We were told the Fourth plane has crashed near Shanksville,PA. What
> plane are you referring to?

"Crashed" being euphemism for "shot down".

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 10:19:3113/9/10
North Dakota 'Happy Hooligans' shot that Airplane down in Penns Woods,
or so I once read.

Perhaps it was the fifth Airplane that landed in Cleveland.Not
Cleveland,Mississippi, Cleveland,Ohio.
cuhulin

m II

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 10:51:4113/9/10

There was nothing there to shoot down.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=69788.0

The long gash, going up and down in the picture was an existing
landmark. It's shown in government geophysical photographs 20 years
before this incident. The round crater in the middle is the only
addition. Note the complete lack of debris.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/02766a20.jpg

..and stuff like witnesses being ignored:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/flight_93.html

The local forensics guy even went home as there were no bodies or body
parts to be found anywhere.

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 10:56:4913/9/10
Exploding Queeran
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=295553

I reckon Queerans make Good Target Practice.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 23:30:5313/9/10

First I hear about it. We were told only three planes wer highjacked.
Officially, at least. Any more info, perhaps?

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
13 sept 2010, 23:46:5213/9/10
On Sep 13, 10:51 am, m II <c...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> dave wrote:

That is reminding me of the infamous flight Korean Airlines 007. The
nearly forgotten now mystery from 1983! No bodies were ever found in
the sea of Japan...

Joe from Kokomo

no leída,
14 sept 2010, 9:35:0814/9/10
On 9/13/2010 11:46 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> That is reminding me of the infamous flight Korean Airlines 007. The
> nearly forgotten now mystery from 1983! No bodies were ever found in
> the sea of Japan...

Probably because they are at the bottom of the Sea of Japan.

Having said that, please read:

"Shootdown : Flight 007 and the American connection" by R.W. Johnson

The author examines four potential theories as to what really happened.

dave

no leída,
14 sept 2010, 11:56:5814/9/10

They wanted to trigger a Soviet scramble so the space shuttle could
record the festivities from 180 miles above.

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
15 sept 2010, 1:13:4615/9/10
On Sep 14, 11:56 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Once again,no complete bodies/body parts were recovered, except some
small fragments. The divers have been there and saw nothing. At least
that's what what we are told.

0 mensajes nuevos