Why do COLA trolls make such fools of them selves?

1 view

ml2mst

Dec 12, 2008, 12:51:29 PM12/12/08
This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.

I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
like Snit, Hadron and DFS.

What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?

Sheesh

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 12, 2008, 1:04:16 PM12/12/08
ml2mst wrote:
> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?

Well, that is the question is it not.

Snit

Dec 12, 2008, 1:11:55 PM12/12/08
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> stated in post ghu8b6$se5$1...@news.albasani.net on
12/12/08 10:51 AM:

> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>
> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>
> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?

Can you post, say, two or three examples of my saying things about Linux
that leads you to believe I am "ignorant" of it?

I suspect not... but if you actually can then maybe you can rise to the
level of talking about Linux and not making personal and vague - and
unsupported - accusations. I would welcome that: I am here to talk about
*Linux*, not to make grade school put-downs, as you have just shown you are.

--
"For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

ml2mst

Dec 12, 2008, 1:28:23 PM12/12/08

Yes it is, now why oh why :-)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

William Poaster

Dec 12, 2008, 1:54:31 PM12/12/08
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:51:29 +0100, ml2mst wrote:

> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering why
> the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>
> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people like
> Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>
> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>
> Sheesh

Well Hadron Quack really showed his ignorance!

<quote>
I HAD to install testing Debian to get my HW to work.
<unquote>

Uh, riiight. But didn't he claim to be a "kernel hacker"? So *why* didn't
the troll get a newer kernel, & use that?
What, it didn't occur to him?
Or he doesn't know where to get a new kernel, or maybe he doesn't know
what to do?

Too funny!

--
Most people are sheep.
Microsoft is very effective

Snit

Dec 12, 2008, 2:21:38 PM12/12/08
"Gary M. Stewart" <gmstew...@gmail.com> stated in post
ghuamm$cqk$1...@news.motzarella.org on 12/12/08 11:32 AM:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:11:55 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> "ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> stated in post ghu8b6$se5$1...@news.albasani.net on
>> 12/12/08 10:51 AM:
>>
>>> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
>>> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>>>
>>> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
>>> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>>>
>>> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
>>> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>>
>> Can you post, say, two or three examples of my saying things about Linux
>> that leads you to believe I am "ignorant" of it?
>>
>> I suspect not... but if you actually can then maybe you can rise to the
>> level of talking about Linux and not making personal and vague - and
>> unsupported - accusations. I would welcome that: I am here to talk about
>> *Linux*, not to make grade school put-downs, as you have just shown you are.
>

> He's just pissed off because I brought up his disgusting habit of posting
> messages concerning his dead boyfriend etc....
>
> The truth hurts Marti.

So why bring my name into it? The fact is ml2mst simply is trying to get my
attention... and yours and others. He simply will *not* actually back up
his accusations... at least not against me and I suspect not against anyone
else. It is a ploy to turn things personal and avoid talking about Linux.

Me, well, I would prefer to talk about Linux and OSS.

--
Projects should really look to the whole Linux desktop and see how they can
appeal to both sides.

ray

Dec 12, 2008, 2:27:18 PM12/12/08
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:51:29 +0100, ml2mst wrote:

> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>
> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>
> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>
> Sheesh

I guess because they are scared spitless that MS is going down the drain.

Snit

Dec 12, 2008, 2:41:33 PM12/12/08
"ray" <r...@zianet.com> stated in post 6qfs8mF...@mid.individual.net on
12/12/08 12:27 PM:

Why would I care of MS went bankrupt tomorrow? Not that I expect it to
happen, of course... and, sure, it would be a sign of even more trouble in
the US economy than is currently apparent, but, on principle, I would not
care one iota if MS were to suddenly lose its OS dominance... in fact, I
would prefer it!

Have I ever said anything that would lead you to think otherwise? If so,
please quote it!

--
Is Swiss cheese made out of hole milk?

ml2mst

Dec 12, 2008, 2:54:04 PM12/12/08
William Poaster wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:51:29 +0100, ml2mst wrote:
>
>> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering why
>> the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>>
>> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people like
>> Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>>
>> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
>> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>>
>> Sheesh
>
> Well Hadron Quack really showed his ignorance!
>
> <quote>
> I HAD to install testing Debian to get my HW to work.
> <unquote>

LOL :-)

> Uh, riiight. But didn't he claim to be a "kernel hacker"? So *why* didn't
> the troll get a newer kernel, & use that?
> What, it didn't occur to him?
> Or he doesn't know where to get a new kernel, or maybe he doesn't know
> what to do?

I guess the later is the case.

A) he doesn't know how to configure and compile a kernel;
B) he doesn't know that reconfguring and compiling a kernel is not any
longer required. Since all 2.6.x kernels support *anything* by default
as modules.

Unfortunately Hadron recently totally freaked out, because I described I
had to configure and compile a 2.2.x kernel, to support my BayCom SER12
MODEM.

Also recently he whined about me getting my "El Cheapo" webcam to work
under Ubuntu, by adding a line to /etc/fstab.

Hadron claimed he is very knowledgeable about fstab, but kept on asking
me to explain it over and over again.

> Too funny!

Well, nobody is perfect and as long as we use computers (for whatever
purpose) we will have to keep on educating ourselves, since technology
changes very rapidly.

Now what we frequently see, is that a minority of incompetent chaps
attack the competent majority.

Very amusing at times :-)

7

Dec 12, 2008, 3:20:43 PM12/12/08
ml2mst wrote:

> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>
> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>
> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>
> Sheesh

Because Santa Claus picked them up as babies and flushed
them down the toilet and the stink has never left them.
Once a bum boy, always a bum boyee.
If in 2008 they were a bum boyee, in 2009, they will still be
micoshaft / appil bum boyees.

Snit

Dec 12, 2008, 3:22:35 PM12/12/08
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> stated in post ghufh1$5b8$1...@news.albasani.net on
12/12/08 12:54 PM:

> Well, nobody is perfect and as long as we use computers (for whatever
> purpose) we will have to keep on educating ourselves, since technology
> changes very rapidly.
>
> Now what we frequently see, is that a minority of incompetent chaps
> attack the competent majority.
>
> Very amusing at times :-)

I find it both amusing and, at times, annoying. I wish that people in COLA
could just share their views and learn from each other and not just lash out
out when they disagree or do not understand.

--
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

Hadron

Dec 12, 2008, 3:22:49 PM12/12/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>
> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>
> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>
> Sheesh

I have schooled you numerous times about linux issues "swap boy". Your
running away with a spanked botty in the mono thread was quite amusing.

But once more for the record - hating low life liars , hypocrites and MS
haters is not the same as hating Linux. I love Linux.

Do TRY to understand the difference.

--
"Bwahahahahahahahah - Anyone else think that this announcement from the MS
marketing machine was anything other than a last ditch attempt to try and

Hadron

Dec 12, 2008, 3:24:44 PM12/12/08
ray <r...@zianet.com> writes:

Who is? Why are you talking about MS again?

Hadron

Dec 12, 2008, 3:32:45 PM12/12/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> William Poaster wrote:
>> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:51:29 +0100, ml2mst wrote:
>>
>>> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering why
>>> the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>>>
>>> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people like
>>> Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>>>
>>> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
>>> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>>>
>>> Sheesh
>>
>> Well Hadron Quack really showed his ignorance!
>>
>> <quote>
>> I HAD to install testing Debian to get my HW to work.
>> <unquote>
>
> LOL :-)

Why are you LOL'ing? Seriously? Do you not have a fucking clue about how
Debian release?

>> Uh, riiight. But didn't he claim to be a "kernel hacker"? So *why* didn't
>> the troll get a newer kernel, & use that?
>> What, it didn't occur to him?
>> Or he doesn't know where to get a new kernel, or maybe he doesn't know
>> what to do?
>
> I guess the later is the case.
>
> A) he doesn't know how to configure and compile a kernel;

I do. But I cant compile a kernel you twit if I cant install debian in
the first place. Are you a total retard or what?

> B) he doesn't know that reconfguring and compiling a kernel is not any
> longer required. Since all 2.6.x kernels support *anything* by default
> as modules.

What the fuck are you squeaking about now?

> Unfortunately Hadron recently totally freaked out, because I described I
> had to configure and compile a 2.2.x kernel, to support my BayCom SER12
> MODEM.

No I didn't. I laughed when you strutted around in your tutu telling us
how you were "familiar with turning swap on".

> Also recently he whined about me getting my "El Cheapo" webcam to work
> under Ubuntu, by adding a line to /etc/fstab.

No I didn't. I suggested you had NO idea why that line fixed the
issue. Which you then proved.

> Hadron claimed he is very knowledgeable about fstab, but kept on asking
> me to explain it over and over again.

And you didn't.

>> Too funny!
>
> Well, nobody is perfect and as long as we use computers (for whatever
> purpose) we will have to keep on educating ourselves, since technology
> changes very rapidly.
>
> Now what we frequently see, is that a minority of incompetent chaps
> attack the competent majority.
>
> Very amusing at times :-)

marti, just as I had hope for you, you go and post this nonsense. You're
yet another pathetic COLA "advocate" who thinks mastery of ls makes him
l337. Don't give up the day job.

--
- "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

Cork Soaker

Dec 12, 2008, 3:27:02 PM12/12/08
ml2mst wrote:
> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>
> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>
> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>
> Sheesh

Poor upbringing, low intelligence, inferiority complex, it could be a
number of things.

They won't understand this post by the way.

7

Dec 12, 2008, 3:35:24 PM12/12/08
Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Snit
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Appil Department of Marketing:

> "ray" <r...@zianet.com> stated in post 6qfs8mF...@mid.individual.net on
> 12/12/08 12:27 PM:
>
>> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:51:29 +0100, ml2mst wrote:
>>
>>> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
>>> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>>>
>>> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
>>> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>>>
>>> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
>>> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>>>
>>> Sheesh
>>
>> I guess because they are scared spitless that MS is going down the drain.
>
> Why would I care of MS went bankrupt tomorrow?

Why would an asstroturfer employed by Appil care?

Appil are BSD Pirates ;)

They deserve to go down.

DFS sock gang will be after you any way for being asstroturfing
competitor. And then what will you do?

Message has been deleted

Snit

Dec 12, 2008, 4:08:05 PM12/12/08
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
ghuhsg$5qn$3...@reader.motzarella.org on 12/12/08 1:32 PM:

I have not followed this issue, but I bet it is similar to the yahoos who
insisted I did not know how to use cron because I could not get it to work
on a copy of Ubuntu. The problem was Ubuntu was hosed - a re-install fixed
that. For months, though, there were people in COLA who insisted I had no
idea how to use cron. It was absurd.

--
But if you are somebody who is not too concerned about price, who is not too
concerned about freedom, I don't think we can say the Linux desktop offers

JEDIDIAH

Dec 12, 2008, 3:53:48 PM12/12/08
On 2008-12-12, Gary M. Stewart <gmstew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:51:29 +0100, ml2mst wrote:
>
>> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
>> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>>
>> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
>> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>>
>> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
>> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>>
>> Sheesh
>
> Right on queue.

Hey, Didn't your Gramma teach you how to speak/write right?

--
Linux: because everyone should get to drink the beer of their |||
choice and not merely be limited to pretensious imports or hard cider. / | \

Snit

Dec 12, 2008, 4:10:34 PM12/12/08
"7" <web_ha...@enemygadgets.com> stated in post
hWz0l.1936$cg3....@newsfe18.ams2 on 12/12/08 1:35 PM:

I cannot say I want Windows, OS X, or Linux to "go down"... though I would
like to see their user bases become more equal (no need for a third of the
pie each, but closer than where they are now would be good).

--
Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond

Message has been deleted

chrisv

Dec 12, 2008, 4:35:03 PM12/12/08
Cork Soaker wrote:

Mental illness, pure assholeness, low self-esteem...

Clogwog

Dec 12, 2008, 4:42:46 PM12/12/08
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> This question will probably never be answered, but <bitchslap>

Next question please, SEDje!
--
Sit jou kop in die koei se kont en wag tot die bul jou kom holnaai, jij
sufgerukte Wallie!

Cork Soaker

Dec 12, 2008, 4:40:18 PM12/12/08

I think that makes *you* the retard, k00k Hardon.

Cork Soaker

Dec 12, 2008, 4:37:33 PM12/12/08

Well aren't *you* a fucking genius!
It took you months to realise there was something wrong with your
installation!

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 12, 2008, 8:59:13 PM12/12/08
ml2mst wrote:

> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.

I thought the last three were lowlife scum also. =)
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Contraceptives: use 'em on all conceivable occasions.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 12, 2008, 9:00:10 PM12/12/08
Snit wrote:

> I am here to talk about *Linux*

You're a lying piece of dung, Snit.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 12, 2008, 9:12:11 PM12/12/08
Hadron wrote:

> I have schooled you numerous times

BWAHAHA!!!! You aren't fit to school anyone, Quirk.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...I am Drunk of Borg. Resistance is floor tile!

Snit

Dec 12, 2008, 9:52:15 PM12/12/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
2brq1726...@this.domain.or.that on 12/12/08 7:00 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> I am here to talk about *Linux*
>
> You're a lying piece of dung, Snit.

Ah, and any minute now you will quote some of these lies.

Oh.

No you won't.

Why do you beg for my attention so much?

--
Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!

ml2mst

Dec 12, 2008, 10:10:38 PM12/12/08
Hadron wrote:
> ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
>> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>>
>> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
>> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>>
>> What is it and why on earth do they spend 24/7/256 in a Usenet group,
>> dedicated to an Operating System they are totally ignorant of?
>>
>> Sheesh
>
> I have schooled you numerous times about linux issues "swap boy". Your
> running away with a spanked botty in the mono thread was quite amusing.

You have *never* schooled me at all. All you did was twisting my words.

And about the "spanked bottom". I don't give a shite about what those
Mono shills have to say. It's plain simple: if Jaunty Jackalope is laden
with Mono right out of the box, I *will* introduce a Mono-free spinn off
of Ubuntu.

> But once more for the record - hating low life liars , hypocrites and MS
> haters is not the same as hating Linux. I love Linux.

And protect MS at any cost.

> Do TRY to understand the difference.

Because you said so? Dream on...

ml2mst

Dec 12, 2008, 10:37:19 PM12/12/08
Hadron wrote:
> ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> William Poaster wrote:

>>> Well Hadron Quack really showed his ignorance!
>>>
>>> <quote>
>>> I HAD to install testing Debian to get my HW to work.
>>> <unquote>
>> LOL :-)
>
> Why are you LOL'ing? Seriously? Do you not have a fucking clue about how
> Debian release?

Que?

I'm keeping an eye on Debian since version 2.0 (Potatoe) and I currently
have Etch on an extremely outdated box running.

>>> Uh, riiight. But didn't he claim to be a "kernel hacker"? So *why* didn't
>>> the troll get a newer kernel, & use that?
>>> What, it didn't occur to him?
>>> Or he doesn't know where to get a new kernel, or maybe he doesn't know
>>> what to do?
>> I guess the later is the case.
>>
>> A) he doesn't know how to configure and compile a kernel;
>
> I do. But I cant compile a kernel you twit if I cant install debian in
> the first place. Are you a total retard or what?

So now your saying, you didn't even manage to install Debian in the
first place?

>> B) he doesn't know that reconfguring and compiling a kernel is not any
>> longer required. Since all 2.6.x kernels support *anything* by default
>> as modules.
>
> What the fuck are you squeaking about now?

That in the 2.6.x branch of Linux you don't need to configure and
compile the kernel. because *everything* is supported as a module. Just
use modprobe and add a entry to /etc/modules.

>> Unfortunately Hadron recently totally freaked out, because I described I
>> had to configure and compile a 2.2.x kernel, to support my BayCom SER12
>> MODEM.
>
> No I didn't. I laughed when you strutted around in your tutu telling us
> how you were "familiar with turning swap on".

Which was a total different story, had nothing to do with BayCom SER12,
but was required for Puppy Linux. But I see, you still don't get it.

>> Also recently he whined about me getting my "El Cheapo" webcam to work
>> under Ubuntu, by adding a line to /etc/fstab.
>
> No I didn't. I suggested you had NO idea why that line fixed the
> issue. Which you then proved.

No the issue was again that you didn't get it. I explained it to you in
3 posts.

>> Hadron claimed he is very knowledgeable about fstab, but kept on asking
>> me to explain it over and over again.
>
> And you didn't.

Yes I did, but you didn't get it.

>>> Too funny!
>> Well, nobody is perfect and as long as we use computers (for whatever
>> purpose) we will have to keep on educating ourselves, since technology
>> changes very rapidly.
>>
>> Now what we frequently see, is that a minority of incompetent chaps
>> attack the competent majority.
>>
>> Very amusing at times :-)
>
> marti, just as I had hope for you, you go and post this nonsense. You're
> yet another pathetic COLA "advocate" who thinks mastery of ls makes him
> l337. Don't give up the day job.

What, did you expected me to become part of your little circle jerk club?

Forget it, I have better things to than attacking posters in this group.

Snit

Dec 12, 2008, 10:40:59 PM12/12/08
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> stated in post ghvall$1qq$1...@news.albasani.net on
12/12/08 8:37 PM:

> What, did you expected me to become part of your little circle jerk club?
>
> Forget it, I have better things to than attacking posters in this group.

The funny thing is you will not see the absurdity of your comments.

--
BU__SH__

ml2mst

Dec 12, 2008, 10:43:47 PM12/12/08

Clearly not, Hadron for example takes it as an attack and twists my
words of previous posts.

Well, nothing new...

ml2mst

Dec 12, 2008, 11:12:44 PM12/12/08
Tattoo Vampire wrote:
> ml2mst wrote:
>
>> I'm not talking about lowlife scum like Flatfish and Zeke, but people
>> like Snit, Hadron and DFS.
>
> I thought the last three were lowlife scum also. =)

Well, at least Hadron proved in the meantime your right :-)

chrisv

Dec 12, 2008, 11:15:16 PM12/12/08
> Quack snotted:

>> But once more for the record - hating low life liars , hypocrites

Well, Quack, today I (for the Nth time) proved *you* to be a low-life
liar and hypocrite. Your self-loathing comes as no surprise to me.

You don't *really* think you are fooling anyone with your obvious lies,
do you, Quack? You are a piece of shit, as anyone can see.

ml2mst

Dec 12, 2008, 11:57:44 PM12/12/08

Indeed he does it continually. He doesn't get something, then demands an
explanation and claims that his opponent - who explained it - doesn't
get it.

Unfortunately lying is a second nature of people suffering from a
Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Another bad habit is: never apologize
and simply ignore the fact you where lying, because you are always
right and everyone else is wrong. You are the center of the Universe
after all.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 13, 2008, 12:24:26 AM12/13/08
ml2mst wrote:

> Well, at least Hadron proved in the meantime your right :-)

I always knew he would lower himself to the occasion.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 13, 2008, 12:25:44 AM12/13/08
ml2mst wrote:

> Unfortunately lying is a second nature of people suffering from a
> Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Another bad habit is: never apologize
> and simply ignore the fact you where lying, because you are always
> right and everyone else is wrong. You are the center of the Universe
> after all.

Hey! Quit talking shit about Snit!

William Poaster

Dec 13, 2008, 5:38:45 AM12/13/08

You did, but Hardon Quack isn't as clever as he thinks, in fact the troll
is denser than Lignum Vitae.

>>> Hadron claimed he is very knowledgeable about fstab, but kept on asking
>>> me to explain it over and over again.
>>
>> And you didn't.
>
> Yes I did, but you didn't get it.

He's had things explained before, in aolu, but he didn't get *those*
either.

<quote>
They were developed for specific purposes, and this has been pointed out
to you /repeatedly/ by /many/ people. It is YOU, Hadron, that refuses to
understand.
<unquote>
NoStop - alt.os.linux.ubuntu

>>> Well, nobody is perfect and as long as we use computers (for whatever
>>> purpose) we will have to keep on educating ourselves, since technology
>>> changes very rapidly.
>>>
>>> Now what we frequently see, is that a minority of incompetent chaps
>>> attack the competent majority.
>>>
>>> Very amusing at times :-)
>>
>> marti, just as I had hope for you, you go and post this nonsense. You're
>> yet another pathetic COLA "advocate" who thinks mastery of ls makes him
>> l337. Don't give up the day job.
>
> What, did you expected me to become part of your little circle jerk club?
>
> Forget it, I have better things to than attacking posters in this group.

Hells bells, Hardon Quack really *doesn't* know WTF he's doing!
Yet the troll still keeps digging himself deeper.

--
Most people are sheep.
Microsoft is very effective
at fleecing the flockers.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 6:15:46 AM12/13/08
Gary M. Stewart wrote:
> Hadron wrote:
>> ml2mst writes:

>>> I guess the later is the case.
>>>
>>> A) he doesn't know how to configure and compile a kernel;
>>
>> I do. But I cant compile a kernel you twit if I cant install
>> debian in the first place. Are you a total retard or what?
>
> Evidently he wasn't kidding when he posted about his dead
> boyfriend screwing his brains out.
>
> It didn't occur to me that he meant literally.

Interesting that this troll cannot even participate in the
conversation, but must make homophobic, ad hominem attacks
against posters not posting according to its agenda. Very flatfishy.

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 6:29:21 AM12/13/08
ml2mst wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>
> Unfortunately lying is a second nature of people suffering
> from a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
>
> Another bad habit is: never apologize and simply ignore the
> fact you where lying, because you are always right and
> everyone else is wrong.

That sums up most of the trolls in this newsgroup: Hadron, DFS,
Rick Mather and nyms, Snit, Gary Stewart and nyms, Tim Smith,
amicus_curious, Erik Funkenbusch, etc.

This common technic along with insults is described in:

[quote]
7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

11. Never apologize for your misbehavior. Never ever apologize
no matter how out of line you have been behaving. If you should
ever find it to your advantage to apologize, phrase it as a slap
in the face of the person who you have already wronged.
[/quote]

They also will do gross snippages for the purposes of:

[quote]
20. Narrow the scope of threads so that you can handle it.
Narrow the scope of the issues that are being addressed in a
thread to details you feel that you can refute, ridicule, or
dismiss leaving the main issues unaddressed.
[/quote]

> You are the center of the Universe after all.

Weinerschnitzelism! :-)

William Poaster

Dec 13, 2008, 6:34:37 AM12/13/08
On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 05:57:44 +0100, ml2mst wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>>> Quack snotted:
>>
>> Well, Quack, today I (for the Nth time) proved *you* to be a low-life
>> liar and hypocrite. Your self-loathing comes as no surprise to me.
>>
>> You don't *really* think you are fooling anyone with your obvious lies,
>> do you, Quack? You are a piece of shit, as anyone can see.
>
> Indeed he does it continually. He doesn't get something, then demands an
> explanation and claims that his opponent - who explained it - doesn't get
> it.
>
> Unfortunately lying is a second nature of people suffering from a
> Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Another bad habit is: never apologize
> and simply ignore the fact you where lying, because you are always
> right and everyone else is wrong. You are the center of the Universe after
> all.

Ah, so someone else recognizes the symptoms of NPD in Hadron Quack.

"Narcissistic Personality Disorder, characterised by a pervasive pattern
of grandiosity and self-importance, need for admiration, and lack of
empathy. Ppeople with narcissistic personality disorder overestimate their
abilities and inflate their accomplishments, often appearing boastful and
pretentious, whilst correspondingly underestimating and devaluing the
achievements and accomplishments of others."

ml2mst

Dec 13, 2008, 7:40:06 AM12/13/08
William Poaster wrote:

>>> Well, Quack, today I (for the Nth time) proved *you* to be a low-life
>>> liar and hypocrite. Your self-loathing comes as no surprise to me.
>>>
>>> You don't *really* think you are fooling anyone with your obvious lies,
>>> do you, Quack? You are a piece of shit, as anyone can see.
>> Indeed he does it continually. He doesn't get something, then demands an
>> explanation and claims that his opponent - who explained it - doesn't get
>> it.
>>
>> Unfortunately lying is a second nature of people suffering from a
>> Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Another bad habit is: never apologize
>> and simply ignore the fact you where lying, because you are always
>> right and everyone else is wrong. You are the center of the Universe after
>> all.
>
> Ah, so someone else recognizes the symptoms of NPD in Hadron Quack.

Yes for quite some time.

> "Narcissistic Personality Disorder, characterised by a pervasive pattern
> of grandiosity and self-importance, need for admiration, and lack of
> empathy. Ppeople with narcissistic personality disorder overestimate their
> abilities and inflate their accomplishments, often appearing boastful and
> pretentious, whilst correspondingly underestimating and devaluing the
> achievements and accomplishments of others."

Cheers

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 13, 2008, 8:38:12 AM12/13/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

>> A) he doesn't know how to configure and compile a kernel;
>
> I do. But I cant compile a kernel you twit if I cant install debian in
> the first place. Are you a total retard or what?

Looks like Hadron tripped up here.

You can always install Debian, unless you have some bleeding-edge-tech
hard drive.

Then you can get the new kernel by whatever means necessary and build it.

> marti, just as I had hope for you, you go and post this nonsense. You're
> yet another pathetic COLA "advocate" who thinks mastery of ls makes him
> l337. Don't give up the day job.

I'll bet Marti can build a kernel.

--
Some of my readers ask me what a "Serial Port" is.
The answer is: I don't know.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 8:58:37 AM12/13/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
49439c93$0$17069$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org on 12/13/08 4:29 AM:

> ml2mst wrote:
>> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately lying is a second nature of people suffering
>> from a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
>>
>> Another bad habit is: never apologize and simply ignore the
>> fact you where lying, because you are always right and
>> everyone else is wrong.
>
> That sums up most of the trolls in this newsgroup: Hadron, DFS,
> Rick Mather and nyms, Snit, Gary Stewart and nyms, Tim Smith,
> amicus_curious, Erik Funkenbusch, etc.

Please provide an example of my doing so.

But you won't.

You can't.

Quite telling.

--
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 9:33:34 AM12/13/08
Snit wrote:
> "High Plains Thumper" stated:

>> ml2mst wrote:
>>> chrisv wrote:
>>>
>>> Unfortunately lying is a second nature of people suffering
>>> from a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
>>>
>>> Another bad habit is: never apologize and simply ignore
>>> the fact you where lying, because you are always right and
>>> everyone else is wrong.
>>
>> That sums up most of the trolls in this newsgroup: Hadron,
>> DFS, Rick Mather and nyms, Snit, Gary Stewart and nyms, Tim
>> Smith, amicus_curious, Erik Funkenbusch, etc.
>
> Please provide an example of my doing so. But you won't. You
> can't. Quite telling.

Ah, the Snit denial. He is just not even worth responding to. Once
you reply, he shifts the goal posts to ad hominem insults toward the
poster and posting community. Perhaps that is why the so-called
usenet provider in his addy is "gallopinginsanity.com". However,
since it was requested, here it is, all in the glory that Steve Carrol
collated it with:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/d3e6fa7980bb2472

[quote]
1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area
and a login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to
e-mail it to you, and a bot will send an e-mail.

*That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes
he's that fucked in the head and starved for attention that he'd
claim it to be an e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get
sucked into his little circus.

The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate
from Sandman.net."

2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by
behaviour and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts,
I wish you'd leave too. Please note that despite the amazing
silliness that is Edwin, I have never made the same wish of him."

3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the
truth, you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep
disrupting the newsgroup."

4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to
weasel out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why
not just let them go away and show how responsible a member of
CSMA you are? You could show your enemies up by being better than
then, rise above the low level you so obviously dislike.
Anything, just stop...."

6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If
yes, then troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you
set to expire, but it's fixed now."

7- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group
can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more
people don't do the same.."

8- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group,
but since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a
decent discussion about anything.

The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some
people just can't stop feeding him."

9- ?b? unny: "snit makes me sad."

10- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

11- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him "shit", and rightly so,
for they way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at
the bus depot, and simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.

It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk*
him..."

12- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for
you to learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of
course, that your Usenet browser has a kill-filter."

13- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you
to "win" an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them.
Why must you keep this up? What results are you expecting?"

14- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already
misread what I had previously written. What makes you think that
you're correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got
a history of reading into things what you wanted people to have
said instead of what they really said.

I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you
look foolish."

Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost
all of them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have
so many diverse people who share a common perception where do you
think the problem lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The
answer doesn't require an advanced degree to figure out."

15- Dave Fritzinger: "Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a
woman, do something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!"

16- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought
you knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was
presented to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you."

17- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar
and loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me
where i stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then
start up responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's
tough for the magnitude of your 'loserdom' to
stick, so it loses some of it's sharpness when i stop responding to
you. you almost always start responding back in a semi normal way, but
inevitably degenerate. it's once again that time. i can only ask that
you pass my condolences to your wife and unborn child for having to
put up with such a dishonest fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is
a loser as well, just pass those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if
not, double condolences to her). "

18- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the
worst troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger,
and you've almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you
to post a list of out of context arguments, and lies, and
forgeries about your enemies labled as a "peace effort" has to be
one of the craziest stunts you've pulled. It's all about your
sick need for attention, your need to be center stage at all
times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it would make
people look at you."

19- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help.
Go see a doctor."

20- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the
points in my post and you are back to your repetitious
regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of you, Snit. "

21- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been
coming to CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among
people, besides the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I
feel that it is like being in a room of really young children
trying there best to best the other person. The one common thing among
all of this seems to be you. I hate to be like this, but facts are
facts. You seem to be in the middle of a great percentage of
arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and more about "look
everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all this picking at
each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always been al little
adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the point that this
place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA and making
this place your
own personal circus."

22- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the
Snit (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will
drive you crazy with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to
be ALWAYS right at any cost. He will move goalposts, set up
strawmen, and bore you into submission with his endless
pedanticism. The only way to engage him is to hit and run. NEVER
engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that will only anger
you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

23- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight
Snit?"

24- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
notices that you are not honest and you have no honor."

25- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this shit? Snit, once in
a while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are
starting to make sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your
politics. Then you post stuff like this and it destroys any
respect that I have for you."

26- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

27- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to
offer support for your statements, you're reduced to personal
attacks on me. Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see
that I have offered no straw men, and have only asked you to
explain how the things you state as facts can be true. I'm really
sorry that you're taking this attitude, the topic is an
interesting one and I thought you might have some insights. I've
snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything
was just repeated. "

28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people
on usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and
refresh your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over
and over. Either you're a super troll, or you're
a super mess."

29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of shit."

30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a
12-step recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't
help me achieve a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it
detracts from it and those kinds of discussions have no place in
a newsgroup such as this."

32- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you
accomplishing besides being annoying? Is that your goal?"

33- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush
mentioned in it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on
topic and not hijack threads."

34- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're
involved in seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of

35- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather
than actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course
I suppose."

36- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to
fall - in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight,
yelling at passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'"

37- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What
are you bitching about?"

38- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more
like a black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even
entertain an unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock
it up? Please??"

39- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's
postings since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter
his posts, I just consider the source and skip to the next one
when I see his name."

40- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be
shocked that he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about
being a computer repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and
best ignored. Let him deal with his disorder by medication. He's
here to do one thing, get attention from people. He says the
crazy stuff just to get a reaction. You say you like to beat him
over the head. Well that's what he's counting on, he says stuff he
knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise out of people like you. Ignore
him, you won't regret it."

John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without
adding drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you
manage to get out of my killfile? Oh well back into the cage
you go, PLONK."

41- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this
posting? Because I certainly cannot find it."

42- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that
even though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll
of the lot is mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the
few stragglers that keep replying to him would just stop responding to
Snit at all this place could be worth coming
back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up and take his
trolling to more fertile ground."

43- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother
reading the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets
of putrid excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support
your position, instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and
humming, hoping it'll all go away."

44- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad
hominem attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad
hominem attacks. You make silly claims and then avoid the subject
of your silliness. You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always
have been."

45- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid."

46- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long
time, but the few times you post something worth reading just
aren't worth it anymore. *plonk*"

47- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've
been an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out with the
pretense of trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in
COLA is trashtalk about Linux and you acting every bit the troll."

48- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

"Indeed. Snit may be the first retraction of my general killfile
amnesty. The volume of cavilling, whining, foot-stomping,
back-tracking, goal-post shifting, and petulance generated by
that effete candy-ass beggars belief".

49- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most
cretinous, I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

50- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser
is the same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest
now, it would be impossible to determine where the honesty starts
and the usual dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the
teachers was very keen on proverbs, and I recall her going over
the "cry wolf" story. Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over
now, and I would not come to help him with his sheep, because I do not
know any way of determining if he's ever telling the truth, or indeed,
if he ever has."

51- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it
to this post since its all about him and he managed to make
me think about him today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went
over to her house and videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler
stuff then burned a DVD of it for her. While we were
watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got mad because we quit
making him the center of attention and made that kid on the tv
the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole
life."

52- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone
refutes your "facts", you run away and ignore them. Refuting your
"facts" is easily done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it. "

53- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I
see you doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with
everyone. You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a
compliment!"

54- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead
I can only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that
happens to inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of
how deranged you actually behave further reinforces this notion.
Please seek professional help."

55- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely
curious. Treat him the same way, look but just keep moving on."

56- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they
are off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring
and clearly show that you are crying out for attention."

57- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact
that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you
claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're
ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every
reply to him here and and check his website's validation
status more often than most people check their e-mail. These are
not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."

58- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any
pre-school or kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach
you a thing or two about social behavior."

59- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them
are trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

60- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't
convinced that snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people
losers, I certainly am now. Why bother responding to his
stupidities anyway?"

61- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry
sense of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just
a waste of time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group
a cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth."

62- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling
as children in the back seat of the family car saying: Mom, 'snits'
touching me ... and you responding much as you do
now ... I'm not touching you, you're touching me! The problem is
that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke and complain
interaction with others. But, of course, you've
haven't learned how to interact with others in a more
'constructive' and mutually beneficial manner even now."

63- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I
killfiled him?"

64- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and
desire to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of
things."

65- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher: Select offending
Author, example Snit... Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this
Author" Click "OK" Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your
choice. Then to see your work... Choose the Filter Menu again,
Then "Refilter Articles"... Bam! No more boring, pointless
bickering about nothing. Enjoy!!!!!"

66- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather
discuss something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that
matter, Snit, for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully
inadequate?"

67- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... <plonk"

68- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone
who talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable"
you appear to be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

69- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in
Newswatcher but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option
with Snit. Ten seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

70- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take
your argument with sandman into the private room."

71- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and
someti... err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon
he has something useful to say."

72- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were
not different windowing environments? Message-ID, please.
Experience has told me not to trust you on anything without
backing evidence."

73- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is
as dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma
posters even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There are
certainly other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no others are
so intent on trolling in whatever way
possible as Snot"

74- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get
superficial snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

75- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like
you single out persons to target your attentions upon and then
continuously berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate
their acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc.
ad infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your
overbearing pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your
primary purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll."

76- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You
trash people that are trying their level best to cope with
a horrendous situation. And you do it without the slightest idea
of what is going on."

78- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a
troll. I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as
a troll, he is ... somewhat clumsy."

79- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if
you quote Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate
perched on the shell of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out
that you run the risk of looking ridiculous when you quote
something patently stupid. If that's your goal, you're on the
right track, and more power to you."

80- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux
and how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you
requesting help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an
advocacy group? As the old saying goes, those who can do, those
who can't teach. Your posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO."

81- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the
-HISTORY- of csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost
hated, in a news group before. He has the ability to turn
just about any person against him in just a few posts. On
usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part with Michael
is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a
troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously
they are wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour."

82- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice.
Honestly, even the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront
made more sense than this. You been doing drugs or something?"

83- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that
promises to remove smut from your harddrive."

84- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing
anger, i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways.
and he thinks he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he
figures he's pretty smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the
personality tests and the iq tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you
see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

85- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is
that he has: * a monumental reading comprehension problem. *
nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files. * built too many
straw-men to count... some, the size of small cities. * been
labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast majority.
* used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it. * stolen IDs and
admitted to it. * gotten booted off by ISPs for his behavior. *
twisted more context than all csma posters combined. * made more
unsupported accusations than all csma posters combined. * virtually no
life outside of csma."

86- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of
elephant dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in
the "Snit Circus", but then the cotton candy began to sour, and
CSMA begun to smell like elephant dung."

87- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility
with me for your rediculous argument regarding this."

88- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has
lost all self respect and has sunk to the point of using
words like 'asses' when referring to others. Oh, how could the
morally superior snit have fallen so low.. Please take a moment
out of your busy schedule to feel embarassed for him. Or perhaps
we should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
appropriate plastic bags)."

89- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him
then. A snit is a snit is a snit and always will be."

90- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're the
one lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically
amount to "I'm right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples
someone points at to demonstrate their claim, you blindly
continue to insist that they provide no evidence, or that the
evidence given is irrelevant. Worse still, you fall back on straw
men and disingenuous quote mangling to portray the argument in
your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that inhabit CSMA,
Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you are. "

91-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you
see, you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really
are. Why just the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you,
the king of liars (in this NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

92- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more
compassion. Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the
poor sick fool can get attention. My fucking God, he's taken to
hanging out with and supporting racist pig fuckers like MuahMuah.
It is true that no-one likes him and those that pretend they do are
just using him or don't know him - but come on- it's not his fault.
He's sick. Have some compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara,
Stew, Tommy, MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity
each and every one of them"

93- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you
could actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here."

94- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

95- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into
one of your Circus acts?"

96- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was:
Stop polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive
"writings". You give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your
goal you have succeeded! That also goes for all that bullshit
on your website"

97- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with
Snit. Most people have him kill-filed and the few who don't
mostly restrict their responses to 'why don't you go away, no one
wants you here'. Just what would keep someone in this group with
all of that animosity? Must be some kind of severe mental illness."

98- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you
wish to define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to
alter or bend the rules when inevitably things do not go to
your liking, for this reason I doubt anyone would be foolish
enough to play your game."

99- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my
sincere apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're
the first person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) "

100- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

101- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of
posts, to prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like
that to people without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly,
in the record. Ping Snit to do a search - you will flatter him,
and give meaning to his tawdry little life."

102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to
draw more people into the debate I'm currently having with
Steve/Elizabot/etc' tactic is fairly trollish."

103 - High Plains Thumper: "Well, for one who is trolling this
group, those were extremely poorly done examples, making problems
that do not exist except an invention of Snit's own mind."

104 - Geoff M. Fitton: "The Prescott Computer Guy *still* showing
how stupid he is... What a mar00n".

105 - William Poaster: "Good grief. If anyone's having a mental
breakdown it's the Prescott Computer Guy, Michael Snit Glasser.
What a f#cked up mess he is'.

106 - Tattoo Vampire: "In other words, in another attempt to
troll, you made yourself look like a fool. Again".

107 -Mr. Blonde "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact
that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you
claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're
ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every
reply to him here and and check his website's validation
status more often than most people check their e-mail. These
are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual".

108 - CozmicDebris "I'm done with your three year old games. The
archives show my answers and your inability to process them. Keep
posting your list and proving that you are an idiot troll. I will
not address it any further- you being too stupid to realize and
accept that is not my problem".

109 - WhoMe "F michael IS a teacher, it's no wonder he's home
more than he's anywhere near a classroom".

110 - spi...@freenet.co.uk "The thought is probably to show
everyone here just how bad a troll snit is".

111- Carlo Coggi "He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls'
... in the groups he trolls in, that is.

I wondered if the idiotrollers like snit would reply to this
thread. Of course, I didn't see his posts, only your reply".

112 - bobinv "I learned some time ago how much better this group
can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more
people don't do the same".

113 - Zaren Ankleweed "And with that, Snit goes in the global
killfile. No subject, no author, no nothing. Buh-bye".

114 - H "Your crappy posts are still showing up in seperate
threads, are you doing this on purpose to piss people off? I dont
ever censor people cause that's just retarded but if you dont fix
it I'm gonna have to cause I dont wanna see your name
40 times in a row. So uh, change your client or something".

115 - PeterBP "Oh will you stfu".
[/quote]

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/snit-troll.html

[quote]
Name: snit

Traits:

* MAC troll
* Cross posts to maximize newsgroup disruption
* Despised by many on COLA and COMA (comp.os.mac.advocacy)
* Proves the saying 'those that can do, those that can't teach'
* Idiot
[quote]

--
HPT

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 9:49:51 AM12/13/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@gmail.com> stated in post
9d00f515-f466-4344...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com on
12/13/08 7:33 AM:

> Snit wrote:

>>> That sums up most of the trolls in this newsgroup: Hadron,
>>> DFS, Rick Mather and nyms, Snit, Gary Stewart and nyms, Tim
>>> Smith, amicus_curious, Erik Funkenbusch, etc.
>>
>> Please provide an example of my doing so. But you won't. You
>> can't. Quite telling.
>
> Ah, the Snit denial. He is just not even worth responding to. Once
> you reply, he shifts the goal posts to ad hominem insults toward the
> poster and posting community. Perhaps that is why the so-called
> usenet provider in his addy is "gallopinginsanity.com". However,
> since it was requested, here it is, all in the glory that Steve Carrol
> collated it with:

Not a single quote from me. As predicted.

As I said, quite telling that you cannot find a single quote from me to
support your claims... you simply lied.

Why do you lie so much?

"For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user
interface to a program is the most important part for a commercial
company..." Linus Torvalds <http://www.tlug.jp/docs/linus.html>

Hadron

Dec 13, 2008, 9:52:57 AM12/13/08
High Plains Thumper <highplai...@gmail.com> writes:

> Snit wrote:

>>> That sums up most of the trolls in this newsgroup: Hadron,
>>> DFS, Rick Mather and nyms, Snit, Gary Stewart and nyms, Tim
>>> Smith, amicus_curious, Erik Funkenbusch, etc.
>>
>> Please provide an example of my doing so. But you won't. You
>> can't. Quite telling.
>
> Ah, the Snit denial.

He denied nothing.

He asked you for proof of your accusations you pathetic, boring little
wheener.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 9:59:21 AM12/13/08
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gi0ibg$f4j$1...@reader.motzarella.org on 12/13/08 7:52 AM:

And in response he quotes Steve Carroll's BS quote scavenging... including
from his own sock puppets.

High Plains Thumper cannot find a single quote from me to support his
accusations against me.

He is, without a doubt, a liar.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 2:22:39 PM12/13/08
Snit wrote:
> "Hadron" stated:

>> High Plains Thumper wrote:

>>> Ah, the Snit denial. He is just not even worth responding
>>> to. Once you reply, he shifts the goal posts to ad
>>> hominem insults toward the poster and posting community.
>>> Perhaps that is why the so-called usenet provider in his
>>> addy is "gallopinginsanity.com". However, since it was
>>> requested, here it is, all in the glory that Steve Carrol
>>> collated it with:
>>>
>>> [...]

>>> 113 - Zaren Ankleweed "And with that, Snit goes in the
>>> global killfile. No subject, no author, no nothing.
>>> Buh-bye".
>>>
>>> 114 - H "Your crappy posts are still showing up in
>>> seperate threads, are you doing this on purpose to piss
>>> people off? I dont ever censor people cause that's just
>>> retarded but if you dont fix it I'm gonna have to cause I
>>> dont wanna see your name 40 times in a row. So uh, change
>>> your client or something".
>>>
>>> 115 - PeterBP "Oh will you stfu".
>>> [/quote]
>>>
>>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/snit-troll.html
>>>
>>> [quote]
>>> Name: snit
>>>
>>> Traits:
>>>
>>> * MAC troll
>>> * Cross posts to maximize newsgroup disruption
>>> * Despised by many on COLA and COMA (comp.os.mac.advocacy)
>>> * Proves the saying 'those that can do, those that can't
>>> teach'
>>> * Idiot
>>> [quote]
>>
>> He denied nothing.
>>
>> He asked you for proof of your accusations you pathetic,
>> boring little wheener.
>
> And in response he quotes Steve Carroll's BS quote
> scavenging... including from his own sock puppets. High Plains
> Thumper cannot find a single quote from me to support his
> accusations against me. He is, without a doubt, a liar.

Ah, both the Hadron troll and Snit troll consoling each other, how
sweet. Notice how that that both spin their antics into the fact that
I posted these observations made by 115 different posters about Snit,
that it is a lie? These 115 different posters are sock puppets of
Steve Carroll? A number of these are regular COLA advocates. How
would one come to the conclusion that it is the work of mostly one
person, nymshifting so it could post dirt on Snit?

Snit already has given an example of one post, that it posted to
incite an off-topic flame war in COLA:

http://tinyurl.com/5n77pc

From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Fixing Linux: What's Broken And What To Do About It
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 17:17:27 -0700

<http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/linux/showArticle.jhtml?
articleID=212100714>

Then adds the Snit circus punchline:

"A true advocate recognizes and can discuss the areas where growth is
needed."

which degrades in Post #3:

Snit wrote: "I disagree that it is perfect. I have seen folks in COLA
talk about people so whacked they think there is *nothing* that is
broken and hence no need for improvement, but you might be the first
person I have actually seen say so."

The topic no longer is about the software, it has now degraded into ad
hominem rants against the COLA community, "people so whacked", "first
person I have actually seen say so".

which further degrades in Post #5 to the vague and unsubstantiated"

Snit wrote: "I just pointed to an article that lists things wrong with
it! While there are many, the area I have focused on is the GUI,
largely with the fractured nature of *all* desktop distros, but also
with some poorly done elements."

and discussion continues to degrade in Post #5 to the vague statement
about all desktops:

> Like for example, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows
> ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista?

Snit replied: "Do you mean with each other or internally? Frankly
you show very little understanding of GUI issues."

Ad hominem attack against the poster implying a sense of ignorance by
the statement above, and with a barb toward Peter Kohlmann, in order
to drag him in:

> I am glad you see that choice is good, but I don't think as you
> think.

Well, you seem to agree with me that choice is good. Many in COLA,
such as Peter Köhlmann, argue against choice.

Post #8 points out the ad hominem nature of the gearing up Snit
circus, which the 115 posters quoted by Steve Carroll have overall
observed.

This newsgroup is one in the "Big Eight". It is not an alt group. It
has a charter, further explained in the FAQ:

[quote]
1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy

The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:

For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
operating systems.

That single sentence is the one and only charter of the
newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy. The newsgroup's charter is for
the newsgroup as a place for supporters of Linux to gather to
discuss Linux, for the betterment of the Linux community and the
promotion and development of Linux. It supports this as a place
for those who would like to learn more about Linux to come to
learn from those who know Linux.

*It does not call for it to be a place where the anti-Linux*
*propagandists to gather in order to discredit Linux.*
[/quote]

In essence, the post was provided by Snit not to engage in intelligent
discussion regarding the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
systems. Rather, it was to incite another flame war ala Snit Circus
style.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 2:40:46 PM12/13/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@gmail.com> stated in post
be64137d-b098-4174...@d42g2000prb.googlegroups.com on
12/13/08 12:22 PM:

>>> He denied nothing.
>>>
>>> He asked you for proof of your accusations you pathetic,
>>> boring little wheener.
>>
>> And in response he quotes Steve Carroll's BS quote
>> scavenging... including from his own sock puppets. High Plains
>> Thumper cannot find a single quote from me to support his
>> accusations against me. He is, without a doubt, a liar.
>
> Ah, both the Hadron troll and Snit troll consoling each other, how
> sweet.

Consoling?

You made an accusation. I challenged you to find a single example of my
doing as you said you did.

You folded... ran like a scared bunny. You simply had *nothing*. You
completely and totally *failed*.

Now why would *I* need any consoling as you failed like that? Do you think
I care about your failures that much? You do not seem to care if you fail -
you do it over and over... so why would I care?

> Notice how that that both spin their antics into the fact that
> I posted these observations made by 115 different posters about Snit,
> that it is a lie?

You failed to point to a single comment of *mine*. Quoting Steve Carroll
obsessive quote scavenging, much of it from his own sock puppets, is simply
irrelevant. You do it a lot though... often when you know you have backed
yourself against a wall. It is one of your ways of dealing with your own
failure.

> These 115 different posters are sock puppets of Steve Carroll? A number of
> these are regular COLA advocates. How would one come to the conclusion that
> it is the work of mostly one person, nymshifting so it could post dirt on
> Snit?

*None* are quotes from me doing anything like what you said I did. Not one.
You posted 115 quotes... and not *one* was an example of my doing as you
said.

What an abysmal failure you are.

Please learn what an ad hominem is!

> Ad hominem attack against the poster implying a sense of ignorance by
> the statement above, and with a barb toward Peter Kohlmann, in order
> to drag him in:
>
>> I am glad you see that choice is good, but I don't think as you
>> think.
>
> Well, you seem to agree with me that choice is good. Many in COLA,
> such as Peter Köhlmann, argue against choice.

And he does. Repeatedly.

Nope. Not even slightly. I was talking about Linux. You are not able to
rise to that level.

--
Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
Feel free to ask for the recipe.

Hadron

Dec 13, 2008, 3:03:39 PM12/13/08
High Plains Thumper <highplai...@gmail.com> writes:

> Snit wrote:
>> "Hadron" stated:

>>> He denied nothing.
>>>
>>> He asked you for proof of your accusations you pathetic,
>>> boring little wheener.
>>
>> And in response he quotes Steve Carroll's BS quote
>> scavenging... including from his own sock puppets. High Plains
>> Thumper cannot find a single quote from me to support his
>> accusations against me. He is, without a doubt, a liar.
>
> Ah, both the Hadron troll and Snit troll consoling each other, how
> sweet. Notice how that that both spin their antics into the fact that

You still provide no "proof".

Why not?

Why are you so thick?

Why do you think 100 sock puppets telling lies constitutes "truth"?
Would you have been a Nazi too? Do tell!

High Plains Hypocrite you are a pathetic little wheener. Get a life or
an argument of your own.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 13, 2008, 3:18:19 PM12/13/08
Hadron wrote:

> High Plains Thumper <highplai...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "Hadron" stated:

>>> And in response he quotes Steve Carroll's BS quote
>>> scavenging... including from his own sock puppets. High Plains
>>> Thumper cannot find a single quote from me to support his
>>> accusations against me. He is, without a doubt, a liar.
>>
>> Ah, both the Hadron troll and Snit troll consoling each other, how
>> sweet. Notice how that that both spin their antics into the fact that
>
> You still provide no "proof".

He just did

> Why not?
>
> Why are you so thick?

Good question. Why are you, Hadron Quark?

> Why do you think 100 sock puppets telling lies constitutes "truth"?

Except they are no sock puppets. All of them are legitimate posters
Do a google search. Most of them are CSMA posters, and post since *years*
there
The only one doing sock puppettery is Snot Michael Glasser himself.
That cretin even tried his stunts in an anxiity group. Can anyone imagine
getting to such lows and trying to *worsen* the feelings of those poor
people? Snot Michael Glasser is exactly that kind of immoral asshole

> Would you have been a Nazi too? Do tell!

Good. Thread is done now

> High Plains Hypocrite you are a pathetic little wheener. Get a life or
> an argument of your own.

Why can't you accept the fact that your ass-buddy Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/Michael Glasser is simply the most despised troll
in usenet history?

He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much you try to
deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact
--
I say you need to visit Clues 'R' Us. They are having a special on
slightly used clues.

Ezekiel

Dec 13, 2008, 3:22:46 PM12/13/08

"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> High Plains Thumper <highplai...@gmail.com> writes:
>>

>> Why do you think 100 sock puppets telling lies constitutes "truth"?
>
> Except they are no sock puppets. All of them are legitimate posters

Legitimate posters like HPT, Rafael, Wendy Toiletwater and other
sock-puppets of High Plains Hypocrite?

> He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much you
> try to deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact

No idiot. It is not a fact. It is the very definition of an opinion.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 3:22:57 PM12/13/08
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gi14i2$o7t$2...@reader.motzarella.org on 12/13/08 1:03 PM:

> High Plains Thumper <highplai...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "Hadron" stated:

>>> And in response he quotes Steve Carroll's BS quote
>>> scavenging... including from his own sock puppets. High Plains
>>> Thumper cannot find a single quote from me to support his
>>> accusations against me. He is, without a doubt, a liar.
>>
>> Ah, both the Hadron troll and Snit troll consoling each other, how
>> sweet. Notice how that that both spin their antics into the fact that
>
> You still provide no "proof".

It is rather odd: he makes an accusation and completely and utterly fails to
support it when asked, and even freaks out and posts hundreds of lines of
off topic drivel. Then he thinks those he accuse need "consoling". Does he
think he is that clever of a bully where his "victims" need to console each
other over his empty accusations? Does he think we care so much for him we
suffer as *he* fails? What the heck is his thinking on this?

> Why not?
>
> Why are you so thick?
>
> Why do you think 100 sock puppets telling lies constitutes "truth"?
> Would you have been a Nazi too? Do tell!
>
> High Plains Hypocrite you are a pathetic little wheener. Get a life or
> an argument of your own.

Carroll started gathering and fabricating those quotes when he found he,
too, was completely and utterly incapable of supporting his accusations
against me. At least Carroll would sometimes dredge up quotes from years
ago and insist that if I could not explain the details of the situation and
defend my every comment from long-dead debates I must have been in the
wrong... it showed at least some level of cleverness on his part as a troll.
High Plains... well, he thinks we need "consoling" to deal with his failure.
That is just whacked.

--
The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 3:24:19 PM12/13/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
4944188c$0$31865$9b4e...@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 12/13/08 1:18 PM:

You think I am a horrid troll but you cannot quote *any* trolling from me...
all you can do is point to the quotes Carroll scavenged and fabricated.
Amazing. Do you accept yourself as that much of a failure in all aspects of
your life?

--
Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 13, 2008, 3:35:12 PM12/13/08
Ezekiel wrote:

> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> High Plains Thumper <highplai...@gmail.com> writes:
>>>

>>> Why do you think 100 sock puppets telling lies constitutes "truth"?
>>
>> Except they are no sock puppets. All of them are legitimate posters
>
> Legitimate posters like HPT, Rafael, Wendy Toiletwater and other
> sock-puppets of High Plains Hypocrite?

Pray tell, those appeared in the list?
Interesting.
Especially interesting because High Plains Thumper himself does not appear
a single time in that list. And also not one of his alleged "sock
puppets". Not one.

So yes, "legitimate posters".

You just did yourself a gigantic self nuke. Not that I am surprised. You
are a wintroll, and a rather stupid one at that. You naturally side with
the asshole Hadron Quark. And as he sides with his ass-buddy Snot Glasser,
so do you

>> He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much you
>> try to deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact
>
> No idiot. It is not a fact. It is the very definition of an opinion.

So you pay no attention to facts.
And it *is* a fact that Snot Glasser tried his nymshifting/sock puppet
stunt in an anxiity group.

That you think that something despiccable like that is A-OK puts you into a
somewhat dubious light
--
Law of Probable Dispersal:
Whatever it is that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 3:41:07 PM12/13/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
49441c81$0$31861$9b4e...@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 12/13/08 1:35 PM:

>>> He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much you
>>> try to deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact
>>
>> No idiot. It is not a fact. It is the very definition of an opinion.
>
> So you pay no attention to facts.
> And it *is* a fact that Snot Glasser tried his nymshifting/sock puppet
> stunt in an anxiity group.

Ah, another outright lie from Peter Köhlmann. Yup - a complete and total
lie.

> That you think that something despiccable like that is A-OK puts you into a
> somewhat dubious light

Your lies are not OK... but you will not stop.

--
Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

Ezekiel

Dec 13, 2008, 3:51:58 PM12/13/08

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Peter Khlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message

>>> Except they are no sock puppets. All of them are legitimate posters
>>
>> Legitimate posters like HPT, Rafael, Wendy Toiletwater and other
>> sock-puppets of High Plains Hypocrite?
>
> Pray tell, those appeared in the list?

I don't know or care about your list. But I do know that High Plains
Nymshifter used these nyms.

>>> He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much you
>>> try to deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact
>>
>> No idiot. It is not a fact. It is the very definition of an opinion.
>
> So you pay no attention to facts.

A claim of 'incredible dishonest swine' is not a fact. It is an opinion.
You can whine and complain all you want but this statement is nothing more
than your *opinion.* ( Even if you happen to be correct in this
charecterization. It would still be just an opinion. )

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 3:54:26 PM12/13/08
Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> Hadron wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper writes:

>>> Ah, both the Hadron troll and Snit troll consoling each
>>> other, how sweet. Notice how that that both spin their
>>> antics into the fact that
>>
>> You still provide no "proof".
>
> He just did
>
>> Why not? Why are you so thick?
>
> Good question. Why are you, Hadron Quark?
>
>> Why do you think 100 sock puppets telling lies constitutes
>> "truth"?
>
> Except they are not sock puppets. All of them are legitimate

> posters Do a google search. Most of them are CSMA posters, and
> post since *years* there The only one doing sock puppetry is

> Snot Michael Glasser himself. That cretin even tried his
> stunts in an anxiety group. Can anyone imagine getting to such

> lows and trying to *worsen* the feelings of those poor people?
> Snot Michael Glasser is exactly that kind of immoral asshole
>
>> Would you have been a Nazi too? Do tell!
>
> Good. Thread is done now
>
>> High Plains Hypocrite you are a pathetic little wheener. Get
>> a life or an argument of your own.
>
> Why can't you accept the fact that your ass-buddy Snot/Snit/
> Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/Michael Glasser

> is simply the most despised troll in usenet history?
>
> He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much
> you try to deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact

Interesting, would you not say, Peter? I post the truth about
Snit, Hadron comes to its rescue. Snit rages against the usage
of "ad hominem", because it is a personal indictment against his
awful, disruptive trolling style.

It is as Terry Porter referred to. These trolls behave as a
swarming nest of bees, stirred up when the truth is shared.

Ezekiel

Dec 13, 2008, 3:58:24 PM12/13/08

"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>> He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much
>> you try to deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact
>
> Interesting, would you not say, Peter? I post the truth about Snit,
> Hadron comes to its rescue.

Almost as interesting as the way you come running to Peter's rescue as you
just did.

> It is as Terry Porter referred to. These trolls behave as a swarming
> nest of bees, stirred up when the truth is shared.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 4:02:08 PM12/13/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
49442102$0$17066$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org on 12/13/08 1:54 PM:

>> Why can't you accept the fact that your ass-buddy Snot/Snit/
>> Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/Michael Glasser
>> is simply the most despised troll in usenet history?
>>
>> He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much
>> you try to deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact
>
> Interesting, would you not say, Peter? I post the truth about
> Snit,

If it were the truth then you would, one would hope, be able to support it.

But you could not.

Are you:

A) a liar
B) incompetent

You have to be at least one... but I go with C) Both.

> Hadron comes to its rescue.

Rescue from what? Your unsupported accusations? My you are full of
yourself.

> Snit rages against the usage of "ad hominem", because it is a personal
> indictment against his awful, disruptive trolling style.

Actually I just have asked you to learn to use the term correctly. You will
try some day, won't you?

> It is as Terry Porter referred to. These trolls behave as a
> swarming nest of bees, stirred up when the truth is shared.

That is what you and Peter are doing, sure. Both spewing accusations you
know will never be supported but you are succeeding in both getting
attention and running from talking about Linux or any technical information.

In that way, I suppose, you have won... you are fulfilling your obvious real
goal.

--
Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond
imagination. - attributed to Albert Einstein, likely apocryphal

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 4:03:25 PM12/13/08
"Ezekiel" <Ze...@z.com> stated in post gi179g$de3$1...@news.motzarella.org on
12/13/08 1:51 PM:

Well, if he could actually show a dishonest statement from the one he calls
dishonest it would be at least a sign of *some* support.

But he will not.

I, on the other hand, can easily quote some of his lies. Easily.

--
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 4:04:36 PM12/13/08
"Ezekiel" <Ze...@z.com> stated in post gi17li$h22$1...@news.motzarella.org on
12/13/08 1:58 PM:

> "High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>>> Hadron wrote:
>>>
>>> He is an incredible dishonest swine, and no matter how much
>>> you try to deflect from that fact, it *is* a fact
>>
>> Interesting, would you not say, Peter? I post the truth about Snit,
>> Hadron comes to its rescue.
>
> Almost as interesting as the way you come running to Peter's rescue as you
> just did.

High Plains thumper use personal attacks - never supported - to run from
talking about Linux or anything technical.

I would prefer to talk about Linux and OSS. They, clearly, do not want to.
They fear doing so... they pretend to have knowledge where they are
amazingly ignorant.

--
What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 13, 2008, 4:08:08 PM12/13/08
Ezekiel wrote:

> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>

>>> "Peter Khlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message

>>> Legitimate posters like HPT, Rafael, Wendy Toiletwater and other
>>> sock-puppets of High Plains Hypocrite?
>>
>> Pray tell, those appeared in the list?
>
> I don't know or care about your list.

Interesting. First you support Hadron Quarks idiocy that "100 sock puppets
telling lies". And when it is pointed out to you that your most hated
poster HPT does not even appear in that list, you suddenly dan't care.
And it is not "my list". It is compiled by Steve Carrol of CSMA
It comprises *veryfiable* posts from a lot of people, all who have had
enough of Snot Michael Glassers dishonesty

> But I do know that High Plains
> Nymshifter used these nyms.

What you "know" is irrelevant. You don't know your ass from a hole in the
ground

>>> No idiot. It is not a fact. It is the very definition of an opinion.
>>
>> So you pay no attention to facts.
>
> A claim of 'incredible dishonest swine' is not a fact. It is an opinion.
> You can whine and complain all you want but this statement is nothing
> more than your *opinion.* ( Even if you happen to be correct in this
> charecterization. It would still be just an opinion. )

Someone who tries to build his Snot circus in an anxiity group *is*
an 'incredible dishonest swine', no matter how much he could try to weasel
from his deeds

If you don't believe it, google for "Brock McNuggets". Snot Michael Glasser
used that sock puppet then. He just got stopped cold in his tracks early
enough because he made an incredible idiotic blunder and got cought
--
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 4:13:44 PM12/13/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
49442439$0$31864$9b4e...@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 12/13/08 2:08 PM:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Peter K�hlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message

>>> Pray tell, those appeared in the list?
>>
>> I don't know or care about your list.
>
> Interesting. First you support Hadron Quarks idiocy that "100 sock puppets
> telling lies". And when it is pointed out to you that your most hated
> poster HPT does not even appear in that list, you suddenly dan't care.
> And it is not "my list". It is compiled by Steve Carrol of CSMA
> It comprises *veryfiable* posts from a lot of people, all who have had
> enough of Snot Michael Glassers dishonesty

Well, a number of them are known names of Carroll... but in any case, a
*million* quotes from others cannot show *me* saying or doing something
wrong. The accusation was about *me*, not the quotes Carroll scavenges and
fabricates.

Of course, the real issue here is how I have pointed out your technical
incompetence.

* Confusing a users IP with the IP of a web server or email provider
they use.

* Thinking Dreamweaver is *security* software.

* Being unable to figure out who you are writing to on a recurring
basis that is so common it is predictable

* How to get your Usenet client to not cross-post

* Misunderstanding people so bad you think they denied Ubuntu had
a print-to-PDF option

* Unable to figure out if interface consistency is important

* Unable to figure out, even when shown examples, how OpenOffice
mangled a file's spacing.

* Unable to figure out that a fully verifiable PDF is *not* "forged".

On and on and on, Peter... you are simply technically incompetent - or at
least claim to be. My view is at least in some of the above cases you were
just trolling and lying, but either way you portray yourself as someone who
is amazingly ignorant of technology... and so ignorant of basic morality
that your ISP slapped your wrist and killed your Usenet access.

>> But I do know that High Plains
>> Nymshifter used these nyms.
>
> What you "know" is irrelevant. You don't know your ass from a hole in the
> ground

>>> So you pay no attention to facts.
>>
>> A claim of 'incredible dishonest swine' is not a fact. It is an opinion.
>> You can whine and complain all you want but this statement is nothing
>> more than your *opinion.* ( Even if you happen to be correct in this
>> charecterization. It would still be just an opinion. )
>
> Someone who tries to build his Snot circus in an anxiity group *is*
> an 'incredible dishonest swine', no matter how much he could try to weasel
> from his deeds
>
> If you don't believe it, google for "Brock McNuggets". Snot Michael Glasser
> used that sock puppet then. He just got stopped cold in his tracks early
> enough because he made an incredible idiotic blunder and got cought

Ah, the "blunder" of signing my name and talking about the error when asked.
LOL! You really are a complete incompetent! Hey, you love quotes... see if
you can find a quote from someone in that group who showed the slightest
problem with my actions.

And Peter fails *again*. How pathetic.

--
Picture of a tuna milkshake: http://snipurl.com/f34z

Hadron

Dec 13, 2008, 4:46:17 PM12/13/08
Peter KÃļhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message

>>> Except they are no sock puppets. All of them are legitimate posters
>>
>> Legitimate posters like HPT, Rafael, Wendy Toiletwater and other
>> sock-puppets of High Plains Hypocrite?
>
> Pray tell, those appeared in the list?
> Interesting.
> Especially interesting because High Plains Thumper himself does not appear
> a single time in that list. And also not one of his alleged "sock
> puppets". Not one.

Peter, please.

High Plains Hypocrite makes himself look like a complete idiot often
enough. He doesn't need your kiss of death to condemn him still
further. You know as well as anyone that he's possibly worse than Willy
Filters and 7 as a Linux advocate. A competent COLA "advocate" however - no
doubt about that.

Sinister Midget

Dec 13, 2008, 5:42:19 PM12/13/08
On 2008-12-13, Chris Ahlstrom <lin...@bollsouth.nut> claimed:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>>> A) he doesn't know how to configure and compile a kernel;
>>
>> I do. But I cant compile a kernel you twit if I cant install debian in
>> the first place. Are you a total retard or what?
>
> Looks like Hadron tripped up here.
>
> You can always install Debian, unless you have some bleeding-edge-tech
> hard drive.

If he could install a testing version, there's absolutely no reason why
he couldn't install a stable one. Maybe this or that hardware would
give a problem, but it would install, and work, just fine.

> Then you can get the new kernel by whatever means necessary and build it.

Even via another internet connection in the very unlikely event that
he has an oddball NIC that he couldn't connect with. If that's the case
he wouldn't be able to connect using the testing version either.

>> marti, just as I had hope for you, you go and post this nonsense. You're
>> yet another pathetic COLA "advocate" who thinks mastery of ls makes him
>> l337. Don't give up the day job.
>
> I'll bet Marti can build a kernel.

But Marti isn't a "kernel hacker" or "true linux advocate like our good
Mr. Hadron Quirk.

--
Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people
who can't talk, for people who can't read.

chrisv

Dec 13, 2008, 6:00:55 PM12/13/08
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Interesting, would you not say, Peter? I post the truth about Snit,
> Hadron comes to its rescue. Snit rages against the usage of "ad
> hominem", because it is a personal indictment against his awful,
> disruptive trolling style.
>
> It is as Terry Porter referred to. These trolls behave as a swarming
> nest of bees, stirred up when the truth is shared.

Well, good. The way the swarm together makes it all blatantly obvious to
any casual observer which side is honest and which side are trolls,
fsckwits, and assholes.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 6:26:38 PM12/13/08

> [...]

> thinking on this?
>
>> Why not?
>>
>> Why are you so thick?
>>
>> Why do you think 100 sock puppets telling lies constitutes
>> "truth"? Would you have been a Nazi too? Do tell!
>>
>> High Plains Hypocrite you are a pathetic little wheener. Get
>> a life or an argument of your own.
>
> Carroll started gathering and fabricating those quotes when he
> found he, too, was completely and utterly incapable of
> supporting his accusations against me. At least Carroll would
> sometimes dredge up quotes from years ago and insist that if I
> could not explain the details of the situation and defend my
> every comment from long-dead debates I must have been in the
> wrong... it showed at least some level of cleverness on his
> part as a troll. High Plains... well, he thinks we need
> "consoling" to deal with his failure. That is just whacked.

Then, let us look at some of these alleged so-called sock puppets
that Snit keeps alluding to:

[quote]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/fcad2955ac5cb03b

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: Rick <n...@nomail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:29:17 GMT
Subject: Re: OT: Article: Authorities Favored VIPs over
Superdome¹s Desperate

[quote]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d521a80051e24d08

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy, comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: r...@nodomain.none (Roy Culley)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:46:17 +0100
Subject: Re: What about CSMA / COLA makes people flame?

[quote]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a1d4fc7120a6a538

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy

From: High Plains Thumper <highplainsthum...@invalid.invalid>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 05:15:15 -0600
Subject: Re: Introducing GreyCloud aka Maveric

[quote]
You can add one more:

103 - High Plains Thumper: "Well, for one who is trolling this
group, those were extremely poorly done examples, making problems
that do not exist except an invention of Snit's own mind."

[/quote]

Following is an example of a Snit Circus:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a3623df18ce86a43

Reference last paragraph, perhaps this is why he has a PayPal
link on his site.

William Poaster

Dec 13, 2008, 6:25:08 PM12/13/08
On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:38:12 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>>> A) he doesn't know how to configure and compile a kernel;
>>
>> I do. But I cant compile a kernel you twit if I cant install debian in
>> the first place. Are you a total retard or what?
>
> Looks like Hadron tripped up here.
>
> You can always install Debian, unless you have some bleeding-edge-tech
> hard drive.
>

> Then you can get the new kernel by whatever means necessary and build it.

Anyone who's used Linux for any any length of time, would probably know
this. However there are so many glaring holes in Hadron Quack's
"problems", that you have to believe that the troll isn't as clever as it
thinks it is.

>> marti, just as I had hope for you, you go and post this nonsense. You're
>> yet another pathetic COLA "advocate" who thinks mastery of ls makes him
>> l337. Don't give up the day job.
>
> I'll bet Marti can build a kernel.

I would think a few Linux users could, if they had to.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 6:34:11 PM12/13/08

I concur with you. It is obvious that they are only here to
disrupt productive posting in this newsgroup regarding comparing
the benefits of Linux to other operating systems, and to destroy
any camaraderie amongst Linux advocates and the general posting
community.

Snit, Hadron and Ezekiel have demonstrated within this thread
their own shame and nastiness.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 13, 2008, 6:53:17 PM12/13/08
High Plains Thumper wrote:

What kind of filth Hadron Quark really is should be amply known by now.
And "Ezekiel" has put himself firmly enough to the side of the lying scum.

By now it should be time for Snot Michael Glasser to start a flurry of
posts where he "proves" what kind of liar I am.
He has done so every time in the past when proven to be the usenet scum and
filth he really is

And each time his "proof" consisted of badly misattributed claims he
himself made of me. And he is stupid enough to believe that anyone would
be fooled by this kind of "proof"

--
Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.

Hadron

Dec 13, 2008, 7:15:50 PM12/13/08
High Plains Thumper <highplai...@gmail.com> writes:

Rick? The man who thought Hans Reiser knew where the body was because he
saw someone bury it?

You really are a freaking nutcase.

You'll be quoting Willy Poaster and Harold "old school" Stevens
next. LOL!

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 7:42:29 PM12/13/08

It has already happened. Look at the flurry of 7 ad hominem
attack posts in a period of 3 minutes. As a cat leaves an
undigested dead bird or mouse on the doorstep as a gift to its
caretaker, so has Snit:

1. From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Why do COLA trolls make such fools of them selves?
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:13:44 -0700

[quote]

2. From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Yet another Peter =?ISO-8859-1?B?S/ZobG1hbm4=?=
historic lie
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:14:12 -0700

[quote]
You did not.

You were neither reasonable nor intelligent. You merely
pretended that my *two* examples did not meet the request to
provide *an* example. You showed you are non-too-bright, not
just by making that error (we all make mistakes) but by
repeatedly trying to defend your non-too-bright mistake.
[/quote]

3. From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Another blast from the past - more of Peter
=?ISO-8859-1?B?S/ZobG1hbm4ncw==?= lies
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:14:19 -0700

[quote]
You are lying, as shown by the Google record: [...]

> , you bend what others post to fit your agenda

Again: example? You have none. Please note I fully supported my
accusations against you. The google record is on my side, not yours.

-- BU__SH__
[/quote]

Here is one where he repeats the same flailing cowardly gobshite,
accusations of running that he did toward me:

4. User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.14.0.081024
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:15:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Linux how-to: Meeting Girls

From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

[quote]
>> Do you believe user interface consistency is necessary?
>
> What I believe about it has nothing to do with Hadron Quarks
> lies

I note how you run from the question.

Do you believe user interface consistency is necessary?

You have backed yourself into a corner. If you say "yes" then
you know that other OSs will show an advantage over Linux... and
if you say "No" then you show Hadron was accurate in his views
about you... and you called him a liar anyway.

Either way, Peter, you cannot answer - so you *will* run. It is
completely predictable.
[/quote]

5. From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Please don't pick on the students
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:16:02 -0700

[quote]
> I don't care about "other benefits" or "OSX media browser". I
> don't care at all about your ridiculous OSX

Above you are clearly in reference to the discussion about the
benefits of the OS X media browser - the very feature that makes
learning to use files and folders easier.

You can deny this and run from this, Peter, but the fact is you
made it clear you did not understand the (relative) weakness of
Linux in this area... and because of that you started targeting
my personal and business life with your trolling.

There is no discussion on this, Peter - it simply is what it is.
Your denials are irrelevant. [...]

Your hypocrisy knows no limits. Of course, you are merely
reacting on emotion and not thought as you try to defend your
indefensible actions.
[/quote]

6. From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: 76.122.238.251
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:16:11 -0700

[quote]
> From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>
> Well, you naturally deny that you are pretending to post via
> that server
>
> That you post instead via 130.133.1.4 is an entirely different
> matter
>
>> Seriously, Peter, I find your attempts to show off your
>> knowledge to be funny. You repeatedly put your foot in your
>> mouth...

The IP of my web host: 208.109.78.120

The IP of my Usenet provider: 130.133.1.4

Neither is *my* IP address... you know, the IP address of the Mac
I am sitting at right now.

Not that it would really matter if you knew, Peter, but it is fun
to watch you pretend to know and act like you are so clever and
just make a fool of yourself.

Again.
[/quote]

7. From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming
back
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:16:30 -0700

[quote]
> So you are again demonstrating your trolling by posting a two
> year old idiocy of yours to a newsgroup which has nothing to
> do with it

Peter Köhlmann make dishonest claims about Snit forging PDFs.

Snit posts proof that his PDFs are not forged.

Peter Köhlmann whines.

Rinse.

Repeat.
[/quote]

High Plains Thumper

Dec 13, 2008, 8:00:57 PM12/13/08
Hadron wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Carroll started gathering and fabricating those quotes
>>> when he found he, too, was completely and utterly
>>> incapable of supporting his accusations against me. [...]

>> Then, let us look at some of these alleged so-called sock
>> puppets that Snit keeps alluding to:
>>
>> [quote] 77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an
>> ignorant one. You trash people that are trying their level
>> best to cope with a horrendous situation. And you do it
>> without the slightest idea of what is going on." [/quote]
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/fcad2955ac5cb03b
>>
>> Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
>> From: Rick <n...@nomail.com>
>> Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:29:17 GMT
>> Subject: Re: OT: Article: Authorities Favored VIPs over
>> Superdome零 Desperate
>>
>> [quote] Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You trash

>> people that are trying their level best to cope with a
>> horrendous situation. And you do it without the slightest
>> idea of what is going on. [/quote]
>
> Rick? The man who thought Hans Reiser knew where the body was
> because he saw someone bury it?
>
> You really are a freaking nutcase.
>
> You'll be quoting Willy Poaster and Harold "old school"
> Stevens next. LOL!

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/hadron-quark-troll.html

[quote]
Name: Hadron Quark (aka: Hadron, Damian O'Leary, Hans Schneider)

Traits:

* Homophobe (another closet gay wintroll?)
* Often changes previous posters text in followups (see below)
* Microsoft apologist
* Habitual liar
* Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM, etc
* Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple
network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means sending
a username and password in clear text. Truly ignorant of TCP/IP.
* Troll puppet
* Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in
their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN and
IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a drop out
who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved what Hadron
couldn't.
* Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
* Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is
explained to him over and over again
* In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad
* Recent nyms: Ubuntu King, Steve Townsend
[/quote]

Debian Stable is one of the most widely used distros for mission
critical applications and where one wants minimal impact to
production work. Very few require bleeding edge software to be
productive.

Yet Hadron insists that Debian Stable is full of bugs and too
backward for usage:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3364e9f972538fd9

Subject: Re: [News] Sister OS to Linux, OS-X Has Better TCO than
Microsoft Windows
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:50:07 +0100

[quote]
> Hadron has an apparent inability to recognise how more
> consistent usage of Debian Stable will only help his usage of
> the product, preferring unstable versions of Debian; if not
> for the only reason as an opportunity to attack Linux/OSS.

Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not
unstable. And I use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply too
buggy and backward and I cant be arsed to manage pinning or
selectively monitoring backports.
[/quote]

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 9:34:31 PM12/13/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
49445acb$0$17070$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org on 12/13/08 6:00 PM:

Please stop posting ad hominem attacks.

--
When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
When God changes your mind, that's faith.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 9:37:24 PM12/13/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
49445677$0$17068$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org on 12/13/08 5:42 PM:

> [quote]
> On and on and on, Peter... you are simply technically incompetent
> - or at least claim to be.
> [/quote]

You forgot the fact that I listed the specific reasons why it is logical to
conclude he is technically incompetent.

> [quote]
> You did not.
>
> You were neither reasonable nor intelligent. You merely
> pretended that my *two* examples did not meet the request to
> provide *an* example. You showed you are non-too-bright, not
> just by making that error (we all make mistakes) but by
> repeatedly trying to defend your non-too-bright mistake.
> [/quote]

Do you think I was wrong? If so, why?

> [quote]
> You are lying, as shown by the Google record: [...]

Again, you quote me but show no sign of agreement nor disagreement.

Do you have an opinion about the material you are so clearly passionate
about?

On and on. You are boring.

--
I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 9:38:29 PM12/13/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@gmail.com> stated in post
efa657a3-c901-423c...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com on 12/13/08
4:26 PM:

>>> High Plains Hypocrite you are a pathetic little wheener. Get
>>> a life or an argument of your own.
>>
>> Carroll started gathering and fabricating those quotes when he
>> found he, too, was completely and utterly incapable of
>> supporting his accusations against me. At least Carroll would
>> sometimes dredge up quotes from years ago and insist that if I
>> could not explain the details of the situation and defend my
>> every comment from long-dead debates I must have been in the
>> wrong... it showed at least some level of cleverness on his
>> part as a troll. High Plains... well, he thinks we need
>> "consoling" to deal with his failure. That is just whacked.
>
> Then, let us look at some of these alleged so-called sock puppets
> that Snit keeps alluding to:

I never said they were *all* sock puppets. You even quote me, above, saying
that some are "gathered" and some are "fabricated".

Will you acknowledge your error?

--
Projects should really look to the whole Linux desktop and see how they can
appeal to both sides.

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 9:39:21 PM12/13/08
"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> stated in post
0fGdnS1km5U6o9nU...@giganews.com on 12/13/08 4:00 PM:

Yes, when Peter and High Plains and others swarm but fail to show a shred of
reasonable evidence it is clear they are lying.

Can we move on and talk about Linux?

--
"If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

Snit

Dec 13, 2008, 9:40:25 PM12/13/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
49444aee$0$31336$9b4e...@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 12/13/08 4:53 PM:

I quoted and linked to your lies, Peter. Do you have no defense?

> And each time his "proof" consisted of badly misattributed claims he
> himself made of me. And he is stupid enough to believe that anyone would
> be fooled by this kind of "proof"

Nope - I made specific quotes. If you think I made a claim that cannot be
supported then point to it.

Oh, and I thought you claimed to not read my posts.

LOL!

--
When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

ml2mst

Dec 14, 2008, 1:31:06 AM12/14/08
Sinister Midget wrote:

> On 2008-12-13, Chris Ahlstrom <lin...@bollsouth.nut> claimed:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:

>>> I do. But I cant compile a kernel you twit if I cant install debian in
>>> the first place. Are you a total retard or what?
>> Looks like Hadron tripped up here.
>>
>> You can always install Debian, unless you have some bleeding-edge-tech
>> hard drive.
>
> If he could install a testing version, there's absolutely no reason why
> he couldn't install a stable one. Maybe this or that hardware would
> give a problem, but it would install, and work, just fine.
>
>> Then you can get the new kernel by whatever means necessary and build it.
>
> Even via another internet connection in the very unlikely event that
> he has an oddball NIC that he couldn't connect with. If that's the case
> he wouldn't be able to connect using the testing version either.
>
>>> marti, just as I had hope for you, you go and post this nonsense. You're
>>> yet another pathetic COLA "advocate" who thinks mastery of ls makes him
>>> l337. Don't give up the day job.
>> I'll bet Marti can build a kernel.

Correct. In contrast to what Hadron obviously believes, the process is
quite simple:

What you need are:

* GNU building tools (GCC, Make, etc);
* The kernel sources;
* kernel headers.

to configure the kernel, you have the choice between two configuration
platforms:

* menuconf (a ncurses frontend);
* xconfig (a X frontend).

(I prefer the X frontend)

to start the process, simply open a terminal window and cd to
/usr/src/linux (distribution dependent, the directory "linux" is a
symlink, could be called something different).

Now as superuser, type: make xconfig

This will provide a "panel" with a set of buttons, for various hardware
categories, with sub "panels". For every single entry there are tree
choices. Yes, No and Module.

* Yes = compile into the kernel;
* No = don't support;
* module = provide module support (to load it in userland with modprobe
and manually add an entry for the particular module in /etc/modules or
/etc/moduls.conf again distribution dependent).

If you have switched on or supported as module, everything you want this
kernel to support. Save your settings.

The next step is to build the Image. It's out of the question that such
a home-brew image fits in a normal image, so one has to build a Big Image:

make bzImage

Now rename the image to whatever you want to name it e.g.
/boot/my_image, optionally rename the "factory" kernel to something else
(it typically gets a name like linux-version-vanillia-platform. This is
only for you to distinguish the factory kernel from your home-brew.

And last but not least, add an entry in /boog/grub/menu.lst for the new
kernel.

Now actually I'm quite sure I forgot something. Yet it is at least 8
years ago I've had a valid reason to build a custom kernel. Since the
2.6.x kernel branch *everything* you might ever need, is supported on
module level. The Hardware Abstraction Layer will handle it.

It's quite useful for mission critical applications like servers and
embedded devices to build a custom kernel, but not any longer for your
typical Joe Desktop.

> But Marti isn't a "kernel hacker" or "true linux advocate like our good
> Mr. Hadron Quirk.

Of course not, yet another happy Linux using hobbyist.

However Hadron will probably use my description on how to build a custom
kernel against me again and claim that I was clueless and he "schooled" me.

Cheers

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

ml2mst

Dec 14, 2008, 1:36:31 AM12/14/08

Exactly, It's quite simple but the typical desktop user hasn't any
longer a valid reason to build a custom kernel.

Fact is, that Hadron just needs something - no matter how stupid - to
bitch about.

Sinister Midget

Dec 14, 2008, 5:43:35 AM12/14/08
On 2008-12-14, ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> claimed:
> Sinister Midget wrote:

> Correct. In contrast to what Hadron obviously believes, the process is
> quite simple:
>
> What you need are:
>
> * GNU building tools (GCC, Make, etc);
> * The kernel sources;
> * kernel headers.

>> But Marti isn't a "kernel hacker" or "true linux advocate like our good

>> Mr. Hadron Quirk.
>
> Of course not, yet another happy Linux using hobbyist.
>
> However Hadron will probably use my description on how to build a custom
> kernel against me again and claim that I was clueless and he "schooled" me.

Quack couldn't "school" a group of fish, much less any human creatures.
Unless maybe he has retarded "students" like those of Michael Sh1T.

--
Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that
they believe in something, use that something to support their own

William Poaster

Dec 14, 2008, 5:59:57 AM12/14/08
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:36:31 +0100, ml2mst wrote:

> William Poaster wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:38:12 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
>>> this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Looks like Hadron tripped up here.
>>>
>>> You can always install Debian, unless you have some bleeding-edge-tech
>>> hard drive.
>>>
>>> Then you can get the new kernel by whatever means necessary and build it.
>>
>> Anyone who's used Linux for any any length of time, would probably know
>> this. However there are so many glaring holes in Hadron Quack's
>> "problems", that you have to believe that the troll isn't as clever as it
>> thinks it is.

>>> I'll bet Marti can build a kernel.
>>
>> I would think a few Linux users could, if they had to.
>
> Exactly, It's quite simple but the typical desktop user hasn't any
> longer a valid reason to build a custom kernel.

Indeed.

> Fact is, that Hadron just needs something - no matter how stupid - to
> bitch about.

Because he's an incompetent troll, & no matter what *he* thinks of
himself, he's showing others (apart from his fellow trolls) that he's
a luser.

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 14, 2008, 9:05:04 AM12/14/08

Message has been deleted

High Plains Thumper

Dec 14, 2008, 1:49:30 PM12/14/08

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5dbb4beda055da89

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:47:35 +0000
Subject: Re: Microsoft Evangelism a Flawed Philosophy

[quote]
"[M]y presentation was such a hit with DRG’s management that I
gave it in three subsequent internal training sessions at
(roughly) six-month intervals. DRG’s management REQUIRED the
attendance of all newly-hired evangelists at these presentations,
and the attendance & participation of all other evangelists was
recommended. The pace of hiring new evangelists then slowed, so
it was not necessary to give such internal training sessions
thereafter. Microsoft had not previously had any formal training
seminars for newly-hired evangelists, so far as I know (between
1992 and 1996). If you read the transcript of the “offending”
presentation, you’ll see that Marshall Goldberg — a senior
evangelist who had frequent meetings with Microsoft’s senior
executives, including Bill Gates — refers to me as being
Microsoft’s “evangelism theoretician.”

The point being that Microsoft recognized that my presentations
on evangelism theory, strategy, and tactics — of which only one
has been entered into the public record, the others still being
massively confidential — were, in fact, the best embodiment of
Microsoft’s evangelism “policy” that existed at the time. Else,
they would have used some other materials and presenter for
new-evangelist training, would they not?"

http://scripting.wordpress.com/2007/01/09/scripting-news-for-192007/#comment-34530

[/quote]

This is from

James Plamondon Says:
January 11, 2007 at 7:59 pm

which further states,

[quote]
That said, the “pawns” metaphor was stretched well beyond the
breaking point, and should not have been used.

The “first-date” analogy was puerile, stupid, and wrong. In one
of the other training presentations, I emphasize that the first
rule of evangelism is, simply, “Never lie; always tell the truth”
— a point contradicted by my stupid “first-date” ramblings. I was
usually slated as the “after lunch” speaker because I was
recognized for my ability to wake up a sleepy audience — and in
my search for spicy, vivid, exciting analogies, I went too far,
for which I am truly sorry.
[/quote]

and

[quote]
P.S.: Once I’m done revolutionizing the music-technology world, I
really should finish my book on the theory and practice of
technology evangelism.

ml2mst

Dec 14, 2008, 2:40:31 PM12/14/08
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ ml2mst on Friday 12 December 2008 17:51 : \____
>
>> This question will probably never be answered, but I'm just wondering
>> why the prominent cola trolls make such fools of them selves.
>
> Ask their employer, Microsoft:
> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf
>
> Channel of Information, On-line Forums
>
> * Monitor the relevant Usenet groups at all times
> * Write well

> * Be exceedingly formal and polite (fails)

> o It is very easy to give offense
> o Always assume that you are wrong; ask others to explain it to

> you (fails)

> o Developers are impressed by clear, precise, polite

> communication (fails)
> o Don’t sound like a prig (fails)

> Yesterday I heard from the Microsoft employee who wrote and gave these
> presentation, which were, as he said "REQUIRED" training for new people at
> Microsoft.
>
> He feels ashamed now of what he knows was unethical.

I've added (fails) to the points where the cola trolls fail.

1. Be exceedingly formal and polite (instead of being polite they curse
and do name calling);

2. Always assume that you are wrong; ask others to explain it to you
(they always claim they're right, everyone else is wrong);

3. Developers are impressed by clear, precise, polite communication
(they usually are clueless what on earth they are talking about, as for
politeness, see point 1.

4. Don’t sound like a prig (prigs are better mannered then cola trolls).

Cheers

samvaknin

Dec 15, 2008, 9:37:04 AM12/15/08

Cyber Narcissist

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders12.html

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders13.html

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders14.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/narcissismglance.html

Other Personality Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html

Pathological Narcissism diagnosed with Other Mental Health Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq82.html

NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial
Personality Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders16.html

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders15.html

Sam