Introducing GreyCloud aka Maveric

Nomen Nescio

Jul 31, 2008, 1:50:03 PM7/31/08
Wayne Holland
132 Sherry Lane
Kalispell, Montana 59901
PH:(406) 257-2318

Guffaw!!

Rob Schwenk

Jul 31, 2008, 2:01:11 PM7/31/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:50:03 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:

[snip]

How utterly pathetic. You hide behind a mail to news gateway yet have
the audacity to post someones personal details.

Ezekiel

Jul 31, 2008, 2:10:46 PM7/31/08

"Rob Schwenk" <rschw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You mean the way that *you* hide behind your newly created nym?

Rob Schwenk

Jul 31, 2008, 2:23:33 PM7/31/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:10:46 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

> "Rob Schwenk" <rschw...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:50:03 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> How utterly pathetic. You hide behind a mail to news gateway yet have
>> the audacity to post someones personal details.
>
> You mean the way that *you* hide behind your newly created nym?

Whether I am posting using a nym of not is totally irrelevant. So I
take it you condone the action of the OP. Why am I not surprised?

George Orwell

Jul 31, 2008, 2:29:58 PM7/31/08

Guffaw!!

https://www.mixmaster.it

Ezekiel

Jul 31, 2008, 2:30:49 PM7/31/08

> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:10:46 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> "Rob Schwenk" <rschw...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:50:03 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> How utterly pathetic. You hide behind a mail to news gateway yet have
>>> the audacity to post someones personal details.
>>
>> You mean the way that *you* hide behind your newly created nym?
>
> Whether I am posting using a nym of not is totally irrelevant.

It is relevant if you are going to accuse others of having the audacity to
hide their identity. So why are you behaving like a coward instead of
posting with your usual nym?

> So I take it you condone the action of the OP. Why am I not surprised?

I have no idea who GreyCloud or Maverick even are.

Rob Schwenk

Jul 31, 2008, 2:55:31 PM7/31/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:30:49 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

> "Rob Schwenk" <rschw...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:10:46 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> "Rob Schwenk" <rschw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> You mean the way that *you* hide behind your newly created nym?
>>
>> Whether I am posting using a nym of not is totally irrelevant.
>
> It is relevant if you are going to accuse others of having the
> audacity to hide their identity. So why are you behaving like a
> coward instead of posting with your usual nym?

Clearly I am replying to an idiot. There are many reasons for people
to post hiding their real identity. The OP exposed the real identity
of a person who, for whatever reason, doesn't want his real identity
known (possily he doesn't care and uses nyms because he likes them).
Whether I am using a nym or not is irrelevant.

>> So I take it you condone the action of the OP. Why am I not surprised?
>
> I have no idea who GreyCloud or Maverick even are.

Yet you clearly condone what the OP did. That makes you on a par with
the OP IMHO.

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 2:59:30 PM7/31/08
"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> stated in post
88ba0447f3b8394e...@dizum.com on 7/31/08 10:50 AM:

> Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx
> XXX Sxxxx Lane
> Xxxxxxx, Xxxxxx XXXXXX
> PH:(###) ###-#####
>

> Guffaw!!

True or not such posts are unbelievably absurd.

--
I think the Apple guys have a very good point when they say we should let
designers lead the definition of the user experience.

chrisv

Jul 31, 2008, 3:06:30 PM7/31/08
Rob Schwenk wrote:

>Yet you clearly condone what the OP did. That makes you on a par with
>the OP IMHO.

KF both of the pieces of shit.

chrisv

Jul 31, 2008, 3:29:21 PM7/31/08
George Orwell wrote:

>Guffaw!!

Plonk!!

Moccasin Joe

Jul 31, 2008, 3:38:30 PM7/31/08

"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.

Ezekiel

Jul 31, 2008, 3:47:04 PM7/31/08

"Moccasin Joe" <Jmoc...@optonline.com> wrote in message

You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)

Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones employer
in order to try and get them fired from their job?

They are certainly scumbags.

Peter Köhlmann

Jul 31, 2008, 4:04:33 PM7/31/08
Ezekiel wrote:

> "Moccasin Joe" <Jmoc...@optonline.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message
>>> Wayne Holland
>>> 132 Sherry Lane
>>> Kalispell, Montana 59901
>>> PH:(406) 257-2318
>>>

>>> Guffaw!!
>>
>> It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.
>
> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)

Entirely different. *All* of that info has been posted by Snot/Snit/Michael
Glasser *himself* on numerous occasions.
*All* of it is common knowledge since years. That his imbecile trolling is
biting him in the arse now is his own doing.

> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones employer
> in order to try and get them fired from their job?

You might provide a shred of evidence for that, especially that /several/
linux advocates did so. Additionally, you might ask yourself what kind of
scumbag that person must have been when his employer would fire him for his
deeds in a newsgroup

> They are certainly scumbags.

Fine. Not that any of them would come anything near a typical wintroll like
flatfish, who was even proud of his stealing software.
Or Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser who is simply the most hideous troll from CSMA.
And one of the worst liars the world has ever seen

Well, and you...
You are quite simply just filth. Unfit to even serve as fertilizer

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 4:13:44 PM7/31/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
48921ad1$0$12953$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 1:04 PM:

>>> It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.
>>
>> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
>> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)
>
> Entirely different. *All* of that info has been posted by Snot/Snit/Michael

> Glxsser *himself* on numerous occasions.

First: that is not accurate. I simply *never* posted to COLA or CSMA what
you are claiming I have.

> *All* of it is common knowledge since years. That his imbecile trolling is
> biting him in the arse now is his own doing.

Your accusations are not an excuse for your behavior.

>> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones employer
>> in order to try and get them fired from their job?
>
> You might provide a shred of evidence for that, especially that /several/
> linux advocates did so. Additionally, you might ask yourself what kind of
> scumbag that person must have been when his employer would fire him for his
> deeds in a newsgroup

Again you are blaming the person targeted by such actions without pointing
to a thing they have done - just as in my case you accuse me of lying but
fail to point to any lies (nor acknowledge the many lies of yours I have
pointed out).

>> They are certainly scumbags.
>
> Fine. Not that any of them would come anything near a typical wintroll like
> flatfish, who was even proud of his stealing software.

> Or Snot/Snit/Michael Glxsser who is simply the most hideous troll from CSMA.

> And one of the worst liars the world has ever seen

So you say: but you cannot find *any* example of these supposed lies of
mine.

And you try to run from responses to your accusations by redirecting

> Well, and you...
> You are quite simply just filth. Unfit to even serve as fertilizer

--
"The music is not inside the piano." - Alan Kay

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 4:17:55 PM7/31/08
"Ezekiel" <ze...@x.com> stated in post ae1d2$489216b8$49...@news.teranews.com
on 7/31/08 12:47 PM:

>>> Guffaw!!
>>
>> It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.
>
> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)

Yup - they repeatedly associate their own lies and accusations with *my*
name and professional information... to the point where Peter K. ended up
changing Usenet providers because of his actions.

These are the same people who will *not* associate their posts with their
own personal and professional information - they do not want their posts
associated with them in such a way. They do so because they cannot refute
my comments nor defend themselves when I point out their lies... so they
sink to despicable levels to bully people.

There simply is *no* excuse for this. None. The fact the information is
available on the net is no excuse for their targeting of people in such as
way... but it is their primary excuse.

> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones employer
> in order to try and get them fired from their job?

I recall hearing about that but do not remember the details.

> They are certainly scumbags.

Beyond scum... they have no trust in their ability to "win" a debate on
their powers of reasoning and logic so they sink to personal attacks and
take things out of Usenet. They make scum look good.

--
But if you are somebody who is not too concerned about price, who is not too
concerned about freedom, I don't think we can say the Linux desktop offers

Peter Köhlmann

Jul 31, 2008, 4:31:14 PM7/31/08
The liar Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
> 48921ad1$0$12953$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 1:04 PM:

>>> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
>>> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)
>>
>> Entirely different. *All* of that info has been posted by
>> Snot/Snit/Michael Glxsser *himself* on numerous occasions.
>
> First: that is not accurate. I simply *never* posted to COLA or CSMA what
> you are claiming I have.

From your headers:
From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>

Now would you please call www.gallopinginsanity.com Snot/Snit/Michael
Glasser?

100% of the info I ever posted is to be found on that website, and lots more
I never talked about. *All* the info which is common knowledge about you
was provided by you stupid twit yourself, and no one else. Your inclusion
of that URL in your headers is tantamount to blasting your personal *and*
business info all over usenet *and* the world wide web with *every* single
worthless post you sully the usenet with

You are really an imbecile, Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser
Extremely pathetic in your vain attempts to deflect your own doings unto
others

< snore lunatic rants from the liar Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser >
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For thou art crunchy, and good
with ketchup!

Peter Köhlmann

Jul 31, 2008, 4:40:58 PM7/31/08

< snip >

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1fc68281ff3edfa9?hl=en

> (Partial quote - Read the entire post!!!)
>
> <quote>
> Simon Cooke <simonco...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'm not going to post here any more.
>
> For the past few years, I've always kept a very strict line
> between my employment and my posts to Usenet. My views are
> my own, and I don't see any reason to bring my employer
> into it. It's none of their business, and has no bearing on
> my opinions.
>

> Recently, other posters in this newsgroup - Doug Mentohl
> and Paul Cooke - saw fit to change that. They posted my work
> information here.
>

> Doug Mentohl is now taking this further. He's writing to my
> employers, and is threatening to write to their customers.
> </quote>

So, you tell us that anyone should take for granted what Simon Cooke writes?
Really?
That asshole was one of the worst scumbags *ever* to invade COLA.
I would not believe him if he claimed that 2+2=4

So, plase come up with *evidence* and not worthless shite from a wintroll
asshole.

< snip more imbecile shite from a teranews idiot >
--
The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Ezekiel

Jul 31, 2008, 4:42:11 PM7/31/08

"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> wrote in message

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Moccasin Joe" <Jmoc...@optonline.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

>>> It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.
>>
>> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
>> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)
>
> Entirely different. *All* of that info has been posted by
> Snot/Snit/Michael
> Glasser *himself* on numerous occasions.
> *All* of it is common knowledge since years. That his imbecile trolling is
> biting him in the arse now is his own doing.

Translation - "It's okay when you do it"

>> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones
>> employer
>> in order to try and get them fired from their job?
>
> You might provide a shred of evidence for that, especially that /several/
> linux advocates did so. Additionally, you might ask yourself what kind of
> scumbag that person must have been when his employer would fire him for
> his
> deeds in a newsgroup

Try this for starters:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1fc68281ff3edfa9?hl=en

(Partial quote - Read the entire post!!!)

<quote>
Simon Cooke <simonco...@earthlink.net> wrote:
I'm not going to post here any more.

For the past few years, I've always kept a very strict line
between my employment and my posts to Usenet. My views are
my own, and I don't see any reason to bring my employer
into it. It's none of their business, and has no bearing on
my opinions.

Recently, other posters in this newsgroup - Doug Mentohl
and Paul Cooke - saw fit to change that. They posted my work
information here.

Doug Mentohl is now taking this further. He's writing to my
employers, and is threatening to write to their customers.
</quote>

Then some tin-foil wearing retard "advocate" (Mark S Bilk) claims went ahead
and defended the scumbag "advocates" who did this.

<quote>

Simon Cooke does not deserve any sympathy. Over the years he has posted
many hundreds of lies and....

... it was morally justifiable to post his personal information, so that he
might experience at least some of the negative consequences that his actions
have probably caused for many other people.

Why is Simon Cooke objecting to people telling his employer what he's been
doing?

</quote>

So yes peckerhead... I do have proof of this. So perhaps you would like to
engage your brain the next time before opening your mouth.

>> They are certainly scumbags.
>
> Fine. Not that any of them would come anything near a typical wintroll
> like
> flatfish, who was even proud of his stealing software.

<snip>

Shut the fuck up you stupid moron. Get one thing right just once you
hypocrite and maybe you'll have something legitimate to complain and whine
about.

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 4:48:26 PM7/31/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
48922113$0$12938$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 1:31 PM:

> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:
>
>> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
>> 48921ad1$0$12953$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 1:04 PM:

>>> Entirely different. *All* of that info has been posted by
>>> Snot/Snit/Michael Glxsser *himself* on numerous occasions.
>>
>> First: that is not accurate. I simply *never* posted to COLA or CSMA what
>> you are claiming I have.
>
> From your headers:
> From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>

Correct. Which mentions *nothing* about my business... nor about what
college I teach at.

> Now would you please call www.gallopinginsanity.com ...

What is there is irrelevant. You said I *posted* the information you use in
your trolling... and now you are back pedaling an saying that based on my
email address you can easily find a web site that has my name and some other
info about me.

Very different claim from you.

But now let us even assume I *had* posted the information you and your
fellow trolls use in your trolling to try to harm my business... it would
*still* not be an excuse for your actions.

You can try to excuse your despicable actions however you want - but in the
end you are merely showing your utter lack of morality. And, of course,
remember that your Usenet provider agreed... hence the reason you switched
providers.

> 100% of the info I ever posted is to be found on that website, and lots more
> I never talked about. *All* the info which is common knowledge about you
> was provided by you stupid twit yourself, and no one else. Your inclusion
> of that URL in your headers is tantamount to blasting your personal *and*
> business info all over usenet *and* the world wide web with *every* single
> worthless post you sully the usenet with

Nope. Not at all. But, again, even if it were that would not excuse your
trolling. You repeatedly try to excuse your own actions by saying that I
allowed you to find information you are perfectly justified to use it in any
despicable way you want.

Your excuse is pathetic.

--
The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

Moccasin Joe

Jul 31, 2008, 4:51:54 PM7/31/08

"Ezekiel" <ze...@x.com> wrote in message

agreed.

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 4:54:15 PM7/31/08
"Ezekiel" <ze...@x.com> stated in post a6c78$489220ea$11...@news.teranews.com
on 7/31/08 1:30 PM:

>>> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
>>> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)
>>
>> Entirely different. *All* of that info has been posted by
>> Snot/Snit/Michael

>> Glxsser *himself* on numerous occasions.

>> *All* of it is common knowledge since years. That his imbecile trolling is
>> biting him in the arse now is his own doing.
>

> Translation - "It's okay when you do it"

Or when people do it to someone who has repeatedly pointed out his lies and
absurd errors he makes in his trolling.

He tries to excuse his behavior by saying the posting of my email address
made it relatively easy for him to find the information he abuses - he
completely ignores his own actions and how despicable they are.

He will not take any responsibility for his wrong doing - he is a
hypocrite... and his moral standards for himself are non-existent.

>>> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones
>>> employer
>>> in order to try and get them fired from their job?
>>
>> You might provide a shred of evidence for that, especially that /several/
>> linux advocates did so. Additionally, you might ask yourself what kind of
>> scumbag that person must have been when his employer would fire him for
>> his
>> deeds in a newsgroup
>

> Try this for starters:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1fc68281ff3edfa9?hl=
> en
>
> (Partial quote - Read the entire post!!!)
>
> <quote>
> Simon Cooke <simonco...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'm not going to post here any more.
>
> For the past few years, I've always kept a very strict line
> between my employment and my posts to Usenet. My views are
> my own, and I don't see any reason to bring my employer
> into it. It's none of their business, and has no bearing on
> my opinions.
>

> Recently, other posters in this newsgroup - Doug Mentohl
> and Paul Cooke - saw fit to change that. They posted my work
> information here.
>

> Doug Mentohl is now taking this further. He's writing to my
> employers, and is threatening to write to their customers.
> </quote>

I have had threats from Usenet morons to write to my employers... and even
recently I caught Steve Carroll digging through the contact info pages of
some of my customers pages. One of them has been getting a lot of crank
calls and junk email... almost surely from Steve Carroll (I will not go into
the details in public, but it is clearly targeted).

> Then some tin-foil wearing retard "advocate" (Mark S Bilk) claims went ahead
> and defended the scumbag "advocates" who did this.
>
> <quote>
>
> Simon Cooke does not deserve any sympathy. Over the years he has posted
> many hundreds of lies and....
>
> ... it was morally justifiable to post his personal information, so that he
>
> might experience at least some of the negative consequences that his actions
> have probably caused for many other people.
>
> Why is Simon Cooke objecting to people telling his employer what he's been
> doing?
>
> </quote>
>
> So yes peckerhead... I do have proof of this. So perhaps you would like to
> engage your brain the next time before opening your mouth.

Peter will never admit to even the possibility he is wrong.

Never.

>>> They are certainly scumbags.
>>
>> Fine. Not that any of them would come anything near a typical wintroll
>> like
>> flatfish, who was even proud of his stealing software.
>

> <snip>
>
> Shut the fuck up you stupid moron. Get one thing right just once you
> hypocrite and maybe you'll have something legitimate to complain and whine
> about.

It would be a miracle for him to get something right.

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 4:55:37 PM7/31/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
4892235a$0$12938$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 1:40 PM:

More spewing of accusations and insults from you, Peter... with *no*
evidence.

Hey, you keep calling me a liar... but you fail to *ever* find any lie from
me. I can find *many* from you.

Want to see who can find the most lies from the other. LOL!

--
... something I'm committed to work on, focusing increasing amounts of
resources of Canonical on figuring out on how we actually move the desktop

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 4:59:45 PM7/31/08
"Moccasin Joe" <Jmoc...@optonline.com> stated in post
AApkk.1865$vX2....@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 7/31/08 1:51 PM:

>>> It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.
>>
>> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
>> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)
>>
>> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones employer
>> in order to try and get them fired from their job?
>>
>> They are certainly scumbags.
>
> agreed.

Sadly there are a number of Usenet providers who do not care if people do
these things. Some, such as Peter's old one and Steve Carroll's put a stop
to it.

Of course Peter just found a new provider and Steve used an anonymous
provider and used different names to spew his BS.

Amazing.

--
Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!

Steve Carroll

Jul 31, 2008, 5:00:58 PM7/31/08
In article <ae1d2$489216b8$49...@news.teranews.com>, "Ezekiel" <ze...@x.com>
wrote:

> "Moccasin Joe" <Jmoc...@optonline.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message
> >> Wayne Holland
> >> 132 Sherry Lane
> >> Kalispell, Montana 59901
> >> PH:(406) 257-2318
> >>

> >> Guffaw!!
> >
> > It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.
>
> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)

Uh... Snit posted the personal info of people in csma before anyone posted his
personal info... in fact, Snit posted his personal info before anyone else
posted it.

*Cue up Snit's lies for which people have written things about him like:

--
1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a
login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to you,

*That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes he's that
fucked in the head and starved for attention that he'd claim it to be an
e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get sucked into his little
circus.

The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate from
Sandman.net."

2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by behaviour
and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I wish you'd leave
too. Please note that despite the amazing silliness that is Edwin, I
have never made the same wish of him."

3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you
are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
newsgroup."

4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to weasel
out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not
just let them go away and show how responsible a member of CSMA you are?
You could show your enemies up by being better than then, rise above the
low level you so obviously dislike. Anything, just stop...."

6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If yes, then
troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you set to expire, but
it's fixed now."

7- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group can be
if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more people don't do
the same.."

8- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group, but
since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent
discussion about anything.

The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people
just can't stop feeding him."

9- ?b? unny: "snit makes me sad."

10- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

11- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him "shit", and rightly so, for they
way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot, and
simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.

It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him..."

12- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for you to
learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of course, that your
Usenet browser has a kill-filter."

13- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win"
an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep
this up? What results are you expecting?"

14- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already misread
what I had previously written. What makes you think that you're
correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got a history of
reading into things what you wanted people to have said instead of what
they really said.

I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you look
foolish."

Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost all of
them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many diverse
people who share a common perception where do you think the problem
lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't require an
advanced degree to figure out."

15- Dave Fritzinger: "Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do
something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!! "

16- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought you
knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was presented
to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you."

17- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar and
loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me where i
stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then start up
responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's tough for the
magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick, so it loses some of it's
sharpness when i stop responding to you. you almost always start
responding back in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's
once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my condolences to
your wife and unborn child for having to put up with such a dishonest
fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is a loser as well, just pass
those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if not, double
condolences to her). "

18- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the worst
troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger, and you've
almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you to post a list of
out of context arguments, and lies, and forgeries about your enemies
labled as a "peace effort" has to be one of the craziest stunts you've
pulled. It's all about your sick need for attention, your need to be
center stage at all times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it
would make people look at you."

19- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a
doctor."

20- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points in
my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How
childishly typical of you, Snit. "

21- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to
CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides
the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like
being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the
other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you. I
hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle
of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and
more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always
been al little adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the
point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA
and making this place your own personal
circus."

22- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
(AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you crazy
with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any
cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into
submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is
to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that
will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

23- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?"

24- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
notices that you are not honest and you have no honor."

25- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this shit? Snit, once in a
while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are starting to make
sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your politics. Then you post
stuff like this and it destroys any respect that I have for you."

26- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

27- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to offer
support for your statements, you're reduced to personal attacks on me.
Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see that I have offered no
straw men, and have only asked you to explain how the things you state
as facts can be true. I'm really sorry that you're taking this attitude,
the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some
insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just
repeated. "

28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over. Either
you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."

29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of shit."

30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step
recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve
a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and
those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this."

32- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you accomplishing
besides being annoying? Is that your goal?"

33- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush mentioned in
it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on topic and not hijack
threads."

34- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're involved in
seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of responses to OT
things and garbage?"

35- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather than
actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course I suppose."

36- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to fall -
in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight, yelling at
passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'"

37- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you
bitching about?"

38- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more like a
black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even entertain an
unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock it up? Please??"

39- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings
since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I
just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his name."

40- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that
he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer
repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him
deal with his disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get
attention from people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise
out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it."

John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding
drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to get out of my
killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK."

41- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this posting?
Because I certainly cannot find it."

42- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that even
though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll of the lot is
mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the few stragglers that
keep replying to him would just stop responding to Snit at all this
place could be worth coming back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up
and take his trolling to more fertile ground."

43- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother reading
the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets of putrid
excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support your position,
instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming, hoping it'll
all go away."

44- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad hominem
attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks.You
make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're a
liar and a hypocrite and you always have been."

45- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid."

46- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long time, but
the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it
anymore. *plonk*"

47- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've been
an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out with the pretense of
trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in COLA is trashtalk
about Linux and you acting every bit the troll."

48- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

49- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most cretinous,
I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

50- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser is the
same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest now, it would
be impossible to determine where the honesty starts and the usual
dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the teachers was very keen
on proverbs, and I recall her going over the "cry wolf" story.
Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over now, and I would not come to
help him with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if
he's ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has."

51- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it to this
post since its all about him and he managed to make me think about him
today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went over to her house and
videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler stuff then burned a DVD
of it for her. While we were watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got
mad because we quit making him the center of attention and made that kid
on the tv the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life."

52- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone refutes your
"facts", you run away and ignore them. Refuting your "facts" is easily
done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it. "

53- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I see you
doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with everyone.
You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a compliment!"

54- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead I can
only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that happens to
inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of how deranged
you actually behave further reinforces this notion. Please seek
professional help."

55- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious. Treat
him the same way, look but just keep moving on."

56- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they are
off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring and clearly
show that you are crying out for attention."

57- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that your
obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him.
Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet
you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his
website's validation status more often than most people check their
e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."

58- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or
kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two
about social behavior."

59- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them are
trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

60- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced that
snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am
now. Why bother responding to his stupidities anyway?"

61- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense
of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a cesspool.
Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth."

62- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling as
children in the back seat of the family car saying:
Mom, 'snits' touching me ...
and you responding much as you do now ...
I'm not touching you, you're touching me!
The problem is that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke
and complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've haven't
learned how to interact with others in a more 'constructive' and
mutually beneficial manner even now."

63- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I killfiled
him?"

64- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and desire
to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of things."

65- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher:
Select offending Author, example Snit...
Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this Author"
Click "OK"
Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice.
Then to see your work...
Choose the Filter Menu again,
Then "Refilter Articles"...
Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing.
Enjoy!!!!!"

66- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather discuss
something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that matter, Snit,
for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully inadequate?"

67- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... <plonk> "

68- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who
talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable" you appear to
be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

69- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in Newswatcher
but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten
seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

70- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take your
argument with sandman into the private room."

71- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and someti...
err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon he has something
useful to say."

72- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were not
different windowing environments? Message-ID, please. Experience has
told me not to trust you on anything without backing evidence."

73- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is as
dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma posters
even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There are certainly
other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no others are so intent
on trolling in whatever way possible as Snot"

74- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get superficial
snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

75- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously
berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their
acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad
infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing
pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary
purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll."

76- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You trash
people that are trying their level best to cope with a horrendous
situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of what is going
on."

78- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a troll.
I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as a troll, he is
... somewhat clumsy."

79- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if you quote
Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate perched on the shell
of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out that you run the risk of
looking ridiculous when you quote something patently stupid. If that's
your goal, you're on the right track, and more power to you."

80- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux and
how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you requesting
help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an advocacy group?
As the old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Your
posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO."

81- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY- of
csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news group
before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against him in
just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part
with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a
troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are
wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour."

82- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even
the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
this. You been doing drugs or something?"

83- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to
remove smut from your harddrive."

84- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing anger,
i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he thinks
he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's pretty
smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and the iq
tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

85- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is that he
has:
* a monumental reading comprehension problem.
* nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files.
* built too many straw-men to count... some, the size of small cities.
* been labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast majority.
* used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it.
* stolen IDs and admitted to it.
* gotten booted off by ISPs for his behavior.
* twisted more context than all csma posters combined.
* made more unsupported accusations than all csma posters combined.
* virtually no life outside of csma."

86- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of elephant
dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit Circus",
but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like
elephant dung."

87- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me
for your rediculous argument regarding this."

88- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has lost all
self respect and has sunk to the point of using words like 'asses' when
referring to others. Oh, how could the morally superior snit have fallen
so low.. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to feel
embarassed for him. Or perhaps we should set up a fund to get him more
happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)."

89- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him then. A
snit is a snit is a snit and always will be."

90- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're the one
lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm
right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to
demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they
provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse
still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to
portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that
inhabit CSMA, Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you
are. "

91-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see, you
never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why just the
other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars (in this
NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

92- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more compassion.
Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the poor sick fool can
get attention. My fucking God, he's taken to hanging out with and
supporting racist pig fuckers like MuahMuah. It is true that no-one
likes him and those that pretend they do are just using him or don't
know him - but come on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some
compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy,
MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity each and every
one of them"

93- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you could
actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here."

94- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

95- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one of
your Circus acts?"

96- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was: Stop
polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive "writings". You
give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your goal you have succeeded!
That also goes for all that bullshit on your website"

97- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most
people have him kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their
Just what would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity?
Must be some kind of severe mental illness."

98- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to
define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend
the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this
reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game."

99- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere
apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're the first
person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) "

100- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

101- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of posts, to
prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like that to people
without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in the record. Ping Snit
to do a search - you will flatter him, and give meaning to his tawdry
little life."

102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to draw more
people into the debate I'm currently having with Steve/Elizabot/etc'
tactic is fairly trollish."

--
"Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

Linonut

Jul 31, 2008, 5:08:57 PM7/31/08
* Moccasin Joe peremptorily fired off this memo:

You know what, though? All you have to do is go to a good municipal or
college library, and browse through all the phone books there.

Or use an internet address search.

Nobody cares where Wayne Holland lives, though, except the people who
love him.

--
<Espy> be careful, some twit might quote you
<Espy> out of context...

Steve Carroll

Jul 31, 2008, 5:14:58 PM7/31/08
In article <C4B775D1.CC9C8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Moccasin Joe" <Jmoc...@optonline.com> stated in post
> AApkk.1865$vX2....@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 7/31/08 1:51 PM:

> >> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
> >> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)
> >>
> >> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones employer
> >> in order to try and get them fired from their job?
> >>
> >> They are certainly scumbags.
> >
> > agreed.
>
> Sadly there are a number of Usenet providers who do not care if people do
> these things. Some, such as Peter's old one and Steve Carroll's put a stop
> to it.

Snit posting the same old lie, I see. My provider stopped reading your whining
complaints... and you'll notice that I am *still* a Comcast customer. See how
reality is working against your lies YET? Yes, that's right... they have
ignored all your complaints and I go merrily on as a Comcast customer
challenging your lies as I am here. I would again ask that people refrain from
using your business name because an innocent 3rd party is involved (that you
obviously don't care a whit about).

> Of course Peter just found a new provider and Steve used an anonymous
> provider and used different names to spew his BS.

That's a another lie, I stopped for the reason I said in previous posts...
because there is another person named Michael in Prescott that uses essentially
an identical business name as yours and he started showing up in google searches
along with all the negative crap you earned. Why should someone else suffer for
the damage you are doing with your fake business? He shouldn't... but that
doesn't stop you. You are aware of all this information as I have told you
several times now.

Anyone can see that my position is based on being honorable given the facts in
evidence... your position is based being a narcissistic, selfish, disingenuous
liar who has no honor and doesn't care if he's ruining another person's real
business with his make believe one while he trolls usenet all day.

> Amazing.

The only thing that is "Amazing" here is that you keep believing people are as
stupid as you need them to be to fall for your steady stream of lies.

Linonut

Jul 31, 2008, 5:21:36 PM7/31/08
* Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> Try this for starters:
>>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1fc68281ff3edfa9?hl=en
>>
>> (Partial quote - Read the entire post!!!)

Cool! Not the stuff you found, which is somewhat noisome, but a link to
content that would otherwise be lost forever:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e4f011e141d75cb5

http://www.latimes.com/HOME/NEWS/BUSINESS/UPDATES/lat_microsoft0410.htm

(dead link)

Friday, April 10, 1998
Microsoft Plans Stealth Blitz to Mend Its Image

Public relations: Times finds media strategy meant to give look of
public support. Firm says it's only a proposal.

By GREG MILLER and LESLIE HELM, Times Staff Writers

Stung by the public relations fallout from antitrust
investigations of its business practices, Microsoft Corp. has
secretly been planning a massive media campaign designed to
influence state investigators by creating the appearance of a
groundswell of public support for the company.

The elaborate plan, outlined in confidential documents obtained by
The Times, hinges on a number of unusual -- and some say unethical
-- tactics, including the planting of articles, letters to the
editor and opinion pieces to be commissioned by Microsoft's top
media handlers but presented by local firms as spontaneous
testimonials.

The stated targets of the campaign are attorneys general and
politicians in California and 11 other states that may be
considering antitrust action against Microsoft, which is already
battling a suit filed last year by the Department of Justice.

. . .

"I've been battling this type of PR gimmickry for a long time, and
I can smell it 40 yards away," said Michigan Atty. Gen. Frank J.
Kelley. "It represents arrogance, and it's personally demeaning to
me. [Microsoft Chairman] Bill Gates would have been better off if
he or one of his representatives had picked up the phone and
called me."

Even in the modern world of corporate spin control, the proposed
plan is unusual in its scope, tactics and targets.

The campaign is being choreographed by Edelman Public Relations, a
giant PR firm with close ties to Microsoft. But sources said it is
designed to appear not as a major thrust by Microsoft or Edelman,
but as an eruption of grass-roots support.

"They're trying to plant stories about how wonderful it is to do
business with Microsoft," one source said. "I just find it
outright wrong that Microsoft and Edelman are trying to hide their
involvement in this."

According to the documents, local PR agencies are scheduled to
begin submitting opinion pieces to the media next week, followed
in the coming months by waves of other materials including glowing
accounts from Microsoft partners, consumer surveys and studies
designed to show the company's impact on each region's economy.

> So, plase come up with *evidence* and not worthless shite from a wintroll
> asshole.

Dang! We missed the 10-year anniversary of Microsoft's original (not
the one going on now) stealth astroturfing campaign!

But thanks, Zeke! You're a pal!

--
One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived.
-- Niccolo Machiavelli

Peter Köhlmann

Jul 31, 2008, 5:32:51 PM7/31/08
The liar Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
> 48922113$0$12938$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 1:31 PM:
>
>> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:
>>
>>> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
>>> 48921ad1$0$12953$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 1:04
>>> PM:

>>> First: that is not accurate. I simply *never* posted to COLA or CSMA
>>> what you are claiming I have.
>>
>> From your headers:
>> From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>
> Correct. Which mentions *nothing* about my business... nor about what
> college I teach at.
>
>> Now would you please call www.gallopinginsanity.com ...
>
> What is there is irrelevant.

Nope, Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser, what is there *is* very relevant.
It is about your business. About your name. About the college your wife
teaches at (while you are trolling usenet 24/7)

> You said I *posted* the information you use
> in your trolling...

Yup. With every single post you do, you post also that URL

> and now you are back pedaling an saying that based on
> my email address you can easily find a web site that has my name and some
> other info about me.

Nope. Nothing to "find". Simply entering the URL, and BLAMM:
Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser info. Lots of it.

> Very different claim from you.

Nope. Unless you think that everyone reading this group is on a level
suiteably low enough to that of your "students".
Your problem is: People are not as stupid as you need them to be to fall for
your lunatic claims

> But now let us even assume I *had* posted the information

No "assuming" needed. You *still* blast it all over usenet

> you and your
> fellow trolls use in your trolling to try to harm my business... it would
> *still* not be an excuse for your actions.

The only person to harm your "business" would be you yourself. Why do you
assume that "customers" of yours must be held in the dark about your
actions at all costs? If you would not be the dishonest miserable twit you
are, you had nothing to fear from your customers wisen up to your actions
on usenet

< snip more Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser bullshit >
--
Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 5:52:33 PM7/31/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
48922f84$0$12949$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 2:32 PM:

>>> From your headers:
>>> From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>>
>> Correct. Which mentions *nothing* about my business... nor about what
>> college I teach at.
>>
>>> Now would you please call www.gallopinginsanity.com ...
>>
>> What is there is irrelevant.
>

> Nope, ..., what is there *is* very relevant.

> It is about your business.

The fact that my email address can lead you to info about my business is
*irrelevant*. You keep repeating it as though it were in contention... it
is not.

You claimed - though you cannot support your claim - that I *posted* the
information you and others use in your pathetic trolling of me.

> About your name. About the college your wife
> teaches at (while you are trolling usenet 24/7)

And here you do not even pretend to try to be honest or reasonable - you are
merely trolling.

>> You said I *posted* the information you use
>> in your trolling...
>
> Yup. With every single post you do, you post also that URL

Irrelevant to your claim. Also irrelevant as an excuse for your behavior.

>> and now you are back pedaling an saying that based on
>> my email address you can easily find a web site that has my name and some
>> other info about me.
>
> Nope. Nothing to "find". Simply entering the URL, and BLAMM:

You lied about me having posted the info. It is that simple. As I said -
it is very easy to prove you are a liar.

>> you and your
>> fellow trolls use in your trolling to try to harm my business... it would
>> *still* not be an excuse for your actions.
>
> The only person to harm your "business" would be you yourself.

And another lie from you... your actions are not my responsibility. Learn
to take responsibility for what *you* do... and do not excuse others
despicable actions based on your biases and irrationality.

> Why do you assume that "customers" of yours must be held in the dark about
> your actions at all costs?

And here you spew a straw man... the topic is not about my customers knowing
*my* actions or *my* comments. The topic is you and your pathetic group of
trolls bringing my business into COLA at all... there is *no* reason for you
to do so, not in the trolling way you have been doing so.

This is not a debate, Peter - you are simply not going to take
responsibility for your own actions.

> If you would not be the dishonest miserable twit
> you are, you had nothing to fear from your customers wisen up to your actions
> on usenet

Again, you spew off topic BS... who said anything about *my* actions here -
I am not spewing people's personal info in relation to dishonest and
derogatory comments as you and your co-trolls repeatedly do.

Remember: I have the emails from your ISP still. I have proof your provider
agreed with me and stated your actions would stop, at least with their
service. And you have gotten better... you are no as pathetic as you were.

Peter Köhlmann

Jul 31, 2008, 6:09:32 PM7/31/08

William Poaster

Jul 31, 2008, 6:12:45 PM7/31/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:32:51 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:
>
>> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
>> 48922113$0$12938$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/31/08 1:31
>> PM:
>>
>>> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

Incredible, isn't it. The stupid /Snit/Michael Glasser troll's wriggling &
squirming, trying to blame others for information *he* posted & which is
in the public domain!

--
Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
for Vista, a junk bond?

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 8:01:20 PM7/31/08
"William Poaster" <w...@leafnode.amd64.eu> stated in post
pan.2008.07.31....@leafnode.amd64.eu on 7/31/08 3:12 PM:

> Incredible, isn't it. The stupid ... Snit ... troll's wriggling &

> squirming, trying to blame others for information *he* posted & which is
> in the public domain!

And here you are lying. I have not blamed *anyone* for posting that which I
have posted... I have noted your despicable trolling where you use my
personal and professional info to try to bully me.

Your past Usenet provider agreed with me - as emails I have prove.

In the end this will just go on and on with you using it as a vehicle to
continue tying my name to your lies.

Snit

Jul 31, 2008, 8:15:03 PM7/31/08
"Moccasin Joe" <Jmoc...@optonline.com> stated in post
AApkk.1865$vX2....@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 7/31/08 1:51 PM:

>>> It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.
>>
>> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
>> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)
>>
>> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones employer
>> in order to try and get them fired from their job?
>>
>> They are certainly scumbags.
>
> agreed.

If you look at this thread you can see three people defending the despicable
act of targeting someone's personal or business life in order to deal with
their humiliation of losing Usenet debates:

Peter Köhlmann: His past Usenet provider told him to knock
off his BS so he has backed off some, but he repeatedly tries
to bully me this way... hoping that I will not point out his
lies.

Steve Carroll: His Usenet provider also told him to knock it
off - something I know for a fact based on emails from them
and Steve dishonestly denies. He stopped with his standard
account but still does so with alternative names and in many,
many forums - following me to any group he thinks I have
*ever* posted to... and then many I have not.

William Poaster: does not even pretend to use his real name -
associates his BS with *my* name and *my* business info
knowing full well that he would never want it to be
associated with his own cowardly self.

In each case the people defending the use of people's personal data to
further their trolling are people who show they have no sense of basic
morality and regularly sink to such actions. Each of them know - absolutely
know - they cannot actually use logic or reasoning or common sense so they
try to "win" by bullying. In the real world these are the type people who
run from the slightest confrontation because they are scared - they are
cowards who lash out online to try to boost their own weak self images.

And they have no idea how obvious their poor self image is. They think they
hide it behind their bullying tactics. In this area, as in so many others,
they are ignorant and ashamed.

--
When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
When God changes your mind, that's faith.

Andrew Halliwell

Jul 31, 2008, 8:42:35 PM7/31/08
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> George Orwell wrote:
>
>>Guffaw!!
>
> Plonk!!

Indeed...
God knows why they're targetting greycloud anyway...
Has he even POSTED here in the past few months?
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |

Steve Carroll

Aug 1, 2008, 12:40:32 AM8/1/08
In article <C4B7A397.CCA6A%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Moccasin Joe" <Jmoc...@optonline.com> stated in post
> AApkk.1865$vX2....@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 7/31/08 1:51 PM:

> >> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting personal
> >> information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I think it's snit.)
> >>
> >> Or the way that the "advocates" in COLA starting calling someones employer
> >> in order to try and get them fired from their job?
> >>
> >> They are certainly scumbags.
> >
> > agreed.
>
> If you look at this thread you can see three people defending the despicable
> act of targeting someone's personal or business life

C'mon, Snit... quit pretending you have a business. No one can troll on usenet
24/7 for years on end and run a business. I keep telling you... people just
aren't as stupid as you need them to be.

> in order to deal with
> their humiliation of losing Usenet debates:

(snip even more of Snit's lies)

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 1, 2008, 12:48:45 AM8/1/08
Steve Carroll wrote:

> C'mon, Snit... quit pretending you have a business.

And don't forget he teaches also!
--
Regards,
[tv]

...If you're against picketing, how do you show it?

Good to the last supper

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 12:57:53 AM8/1/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
12w4e8p5...@ziggynet1.ziggynet on 7/31/08 9:48 PM:

> Steve Carroll wrote:
>
>> C'mon, Snit... quit pretending you have a business.
>
> And don't forget he teaches also!

Neither my business nor my teaching life are relevant to this discussion in
any way other than the fact that Steve Carroll and other trolls target my
personal and professional life in their trolling.

As far as my business, though, Steve recently went looking for the contact
info of my clients contact info (easy to trace the exact route he took and
what pages / links he clicked on). He clearly *knows* I have a business.
His above claim is a lie.

As far as teaching he recently also posted a way to check to see exactly
what classes I am teaching and then claimed it was not possible for any one
person to be teaching as many classes as are listed. He made a mistake in
reading the listing that I shall not tell him... but I am teaching a number
of classes as he well knows. Might be interesting to talk to the web
department there and see if they will do a search for his IP to see how many
searches he did.

--
One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

thufir

Aug 1, 2008, 1:56:13 AM8/1/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:52:33 -0700, Snit wrote:

> The fact that my email address can lead you to info about my business is
> *irrelevant*. You keep repeating it as though it were in contention...
> it is not.

You have a thinking problem.

-Thufir

thufir

Aug 1, 2008, 2:00:34 AM8/1/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:17:55 -0700, Snit wrote:

> Yup - they repeatedly associate their own lies and accusations with *my*
> name and professional information... to the point where Peter K. ended
> up changing Usenet providers because of his actions.

You've never even bothered to post e-mails from an ISP backing up this
claim -- it's just a claim.

-Thufir

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 2:11:06 AM8/1/08
"thufir" <hawat....@gmail.com> stated in post
1Axkk.151593$gc5.115198@pd7urf2no on 7/31/08 10:56 PM:

>>> Nope, ..., what is there *is* very relevant.
>>> It is about your business.
>>

>> The fact that my email address can lead you to info about my business is
>> *irrelevant*. You keep repeating it as though it were in contention... it is
>> not.
>
> You have a thinking problem.

Oh, by all means please do share your well thought out ideas on this.

LOL! This should be good... I mean really, really good!

Well, assuming you do not just run like a coward...

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 2:11:53 AM8/1/08
"thufir" <hawat....@gmail.com> stated in post
6Exkk.48075$nD.28218@pd7urf1no on 7/31/08 11:00 PM:

I have no obligation to post any emails... so think what you want. But then
try to explain why he changed hosts.

LOL!

--
Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond

William Poaster

Aug 1, 2008, 5:11:58 AM8/1/08

Yes, Snit/Michael Glasser/The Prescott Computer Guy is just a blowhard.
Don't expect any proof from the troll that can be *verified*.

William Poaster

Aug 1, 2008, 5:11:45 AM8/1/08

And the idiot claims to be a "teacher"! What a joke. He's dumber than a
stump.

Linonut

Aug 1, 2008, 7:38:29 AM8/1/08
* Andrew Halliwell peremptorily fired off this memo:

> chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>> George Orwell wrote:
>>
>>>Guffaw!!
>>
>> Plonk!!
>>
> Indeed...
> God knows why they're targetting greycloud anyway...
> Has he even POSTED here in the past few months?

He's in disguise, as Clogwog ;->

--
The most difficult years of marriage are those following the wedding.

Steve Carroll

Aug 1, 2008, 7:50:36 AM8/1/08
In article <C4B7F739.CCB9C%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "thufir" <hawat....@gmail.com> stated in post
> 6Exkk.48075$nD.28218@pd7urf1no on 7/31/08 11:00 PM:
>
> > On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:17:55 -0700, Snit wrote:
> >

> >> Yup - they repeatedly associate their own lies and accusations with *my*
> >> name and professional information... to the point where Peter K. ended
> >> up changing Usenet providers because of his actions.
> >

> > You've never even bothered to post e-mails from an ISP backing up this
> > claim -- it's just a claim.

Virtually everything Snit ever writes stays in the "claim" stage.

> I have no obligation to post any emails

Of course you don't... and no one is under any "obligation" to believe your
lies, which is why they rarely ever do.

> ... so think what you want.

He obviously 'thinks' you're lying... like you always do.

> But then try to explain why he changed hosts.

Prove that's the reason why he changed hosts any time you'd like to.

Steve Carroll

Aug 1, 2008, 7:55:19 AM8/1/08
In article <C4B7E5E1.CCB53%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
> 12w4e8p5...@ziggynet1.ziggynet on 7/31/08 9:48 PM:
>
> > Steve Carroll wrote:
> >
> >> C'mon, Snit... quit pretending you have a business.
> >
> > And don't forget he teaches also!
>
> Neither my business nor my teaching life are relevant to this discussion in
> any way other than the fact that Steve Carroll and other trolls target my
> personal and professional life in their trolling.
>
> As far as my business, though, Steve recently went looking for the contact
> info of my clients contact info (easy to trace the exact route he took and
> what pages / links he clicked on).

Prove this any time you 'd like to.

> He clearly *knows* I have a business.

I know you *believe* you have a business.

> His above claim is a lie.

Actually, your claims are the lies here... as usual;)

> As far as teaching he recently also posted a way to check to see exactly
> what classes I am teaching and then claimed it was not possible for any one
> person to be teaching as many classes as are listed.

That wasn't me... you're lying... again.

> He made a mistake in
> reading the listing that I shall not tell him... but I am teaching a number
> of classes as he well knows. Might be interesting to talk to the web
> department there and see if they will do a search for his IP to see how many
> searches he did.

I can hardly wait to see your lies about this BS. My IP will not show up in any
logs they keep... this won't stop you from lying about it, though. Fact: You
will never be able to support this lie.

Andrew Halliwell

Aug 1, 2008, 8:01:30 AM8/1/08
Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> wrote:
> * Andrew Halliwell peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> Plonk!!
>>>
>> Indeed...
>> God knows why they're targetting greycloud anyway...
>> Has he even POSTED here in the past few months?
>
> He's in disguise, as Clogwog ;->

That's a terrible thing to say about Greycloud!
:)
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

William Poaster

Aug 1, 2008, 8:03:31 AM8/1/08
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 05:50:36 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote:

> In article <C4B7F739.CCB9C%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
> Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> "thufir" <hawat....@gmail.com> stated in post
>> 6Exkk.48075$nD.28218@pd7urf1no on 7/31/08 11:00 PM:

>> > You've never even bothered to post e-mails from an ISP backing up this
>> > claim -- it's just a claim.
>
> Virtually everything Snit ever writes stays in the "claim" stage.
>
>> I have no obligation to post any emails
>
> Of course you don't... and no one is under any "obligation" to believe
> your lies, which is why they rarely ever do.
>
>> ... so think what you want.
>
> He obviously 'thinks' you're lying... like you always do.

Oh what a surprise. Snit/Michael Glasser made a claim, but won't post
*verifiable* proof to back it up.

>> But then try to explain why he changed hosts.
>
> Prove that's the reason why he changed hosts any time you'd like to.

Perhaps you'll get it, when the Devil skates to work?

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 1, 2008, 8:25:41 AM8/1/08
Steve Carroll wrote:

> I can hardly wait to see your lies about this BS. My IP will not show up in any
> logs they keep... this won't stop you from lying about it, though. Fact: You
> will never be able to support this lie.

I don't see why he's crying. It's all public information anyhow.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...The bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

William Poaster

Aug 1, 2008, 9:38:36 AM8/1/08
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 08:25:41 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Steve Carroll wrote:
>
>> I can hardly wait to see your lies about this BS. My IP will not show up
>> in any logs they keep... this won't stop you from lying about it,
>> though. Fact: You will never be able to support this lie.
>
> I don't see why he's crying. It's all public information anyhow.

Which Snit/Michael Glasser *himself* put there.

Linonut

Aug 1, 2008, 9:41:10 AM8/1/08
* Andrew Halliwell peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> wrote:
>> * Andrew Halliwell peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Indeed...
>>> God knows why they're targetting greycloud anyway...
>>> Has he even POSTED here in the past few months?
>>
>> He's in disguise, as Clogwog ;->
>
> That's a terrible thing to say about Greycloud!

Oh, we all know Greycloud could cavort and gibber with the best of 'em!
I seem to recall some interesting exchanges re S.Heenan.

--
People seem to enjoy things more when they know a lot of other people
have been left out on the pleasure.

High Plains Thumper

Aug 1, 2008, 9:50:03 AM8/1/08
William Poaster wrote:
> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>> Steve Carroll wrote:
>>
>>> I can hardly wait to see your lies about this BS. My IP
>>> will not show up in any logs they keep... this won't stop
>>> you from lying about it, though. Fact: You will never be
>>> able to support this lie.
>>
>> I don't see why he's crying. It's all public information
>> anyhow.
>
> Which Snit/Michael Glasser *himself* put there.

His idiotic posts are why that I would never want to hire him for
a task. Honesty, integrity and client/workplace relations are
important.

If he posts that type of drivel here, he will do it in the
workplace. We don't need his type.

--
HPT

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 1, 2008, 10:01:00 AM8/1/08
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> His idiotic posts are why that I would never want to hire him for
> a task. Honesty, integrity and client/workplace relations are
> important.
>
> If he posts that type of drivel here, he will do it in the
> workplace. We don't need his type.

My thinking is that if he's got all this business but is spending so much
time posting to Usenet, then said business is not being tended to properly:

"Hmm, six screws left over after I reassembled this PC. Oh, well." (tosses
screws into trash, shrugs)
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Can bankers count? Eight windows and only four tellers?

Hadron

Aug 1, 2008, 10:07:17 AM8/1/08
Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> His idiotic posts are why that I would never want to hire him for
>> a task. Honesty, integrity and client/workplace relations are
>> important.
>>
>> If he posts that type of drivel here, he will do it in the
>> workplace. We don't need his type.
>
> My thinking is that if he's got all this business but is spending so much
> time posting to Usenet, then said business is not being tended to
> properly:

Bwahahaha! So says the bewigged object of Marti's "not to be" love
across the pond.

Did you never hear of multitasking?

And I wonder where your comments on Roy's spam are?

High Plains Thumper

Aug 1, 2008, 10:22:03 AM8/1/08
Hadron wrote:

> Tattoo Vampire writes:
>
>> My thinking is that if he's got all this business but is
>> spending so much time posting to Usenet, then said business
>> is not being tended to properly:
>
> Bwahahaha! So says the bewigged object of Marti's "not to be"
> love across the pond.

7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

[3.] Put your opponent off guard by insulting him. The
liberal use of profanity and vulgarisms can be very effective,
particularly when used against you more dignified opponents.
Your experience as a school yard bully can be handy here.

> Did you never hear of multitasking?

48. Don't let your ignorance stop you from posting. No
matter how little you understand of the issues being discussed in
a thread, post anyway. If you don't know what you are talking
about just pretend that you do.

> And I wonder where your comments on Roy's spam are?

45. Criticize Linux Advocates but ignore anti-Linux
propagandist transgressions. Always criticize the behavior of
Linux Advocates, but, ignore the same and even worse
transgressions are being committed by your fellow Trespassers.

--
HPT

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 1, 2008, 12:04:46 PM8/1/08
Hadron wrote:

> Bwahahaha! So says the bewigged object of Marti's "not to be" love
> across the pond.

There's that homophobia showing again. Are you sure you're not really
another flatfish sock?

> Did you never hear of multitasking?

Did you ever hear of kissing my ass?

> And I wonder where your comments on Roy's spam are?

Who was discussing Roy?

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 12:39:45 PM8/1/08
"William Poaster" <w...@leafnode.amd64.eu> stated in post
pan.2008.08.01...@leafnode.amd64.eu on 8/1/08 2:11 AM:

> On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 05:56:13 +0000, thufir wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:52:33 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>

>>> The fact that my email address can lead you to info about my business is
>>> *irrelevant*. You keep repeating it as though it were in contention...
>>> it is not.
>>

>> You have a thinking problem.
>
> And the idiot claims to be a "teacher"! What a joke. He's dumber than a
> stump.

I love how you and other trolls in COLA/CSMA have nothing you can point to
in my posts that you can support your BS with so you pretend to know more
about my professional life than my employers, my clients, my students, and
myself.

It really does show how little faith you have in your ability to actually
refute anything I write. And you cannot stop yourself from doing so - you
prove, repeatedly, that you know I am right in the vast majority of what I
post. And you hate it.

--
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
everyone. -- Bill Cosby

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 12:48:52 PM8/1/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
4893149d$0$4245$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org on 8/1/08 6:50 AM:

> William Poaster wrote:
>> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

>>> I don't see why he's crying. It's all public information
>>> anyhow.
>>

>> Which Snit/Michael Glxsser *himself* put there.

> His idiotic posts are why that I would never want to hire him for
> a task. Honesty, integrity and client/workplace relations are
> important.
>
> If he posts that type of drivel here, he will do it in the
> workplace. We don't need his type.

Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest?

I bet not.

--
You really have to give credit to Apple for driving innovation.

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 1, 2008, 2:56:44 PM8/1/08
Snit wrote:

> Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest?

When did you first start posting to Usenet?
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is gone.

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 3:09:09 PM8/1/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1e5fmrgo6fpv3$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 11:56 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest?
>
> When did you first start posting to Usenet?

Wow... if you want to dig back that far you could look at posts from the
late '80s or early '90s. Check out the amiga.support group for some of my
older posts.

--
The fact that OS X is growing and Linux isn't, tells you that OS X is
offering things that Linux is not.

Rick

Aug 1, 2008, 3:14:09 PM8/1/08
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:09:09 -0700, Snit wrote:

> "Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
> 1e5fmrgo6fpv3$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 11:56 AM:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest?
>>
>> When did you first start posting to Usenet?
>
> Wow... if you want to dig back that far you could look at posts from the
> late '80s or early '90s. Check out the amiga.support group for some of
> my older posts.

What a maroon....
Are you really that stupid?

--
Rick

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 3:18:34 PM8/1/08
"Rick" <no...@nomail.com> stated in post
evWdnYo0a6gc_Q7V...@supernews.com on 8/1/08 12:14 PM:

To post to an amiga support group?

Hey, if he wants to dig back *decades* looking for a lie of mine more power
to him.

--
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 1, 2008, 3:19:36 PM8/1/08
Snit wrote:

>>> Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest?
>>
>> When did you first start posting to Usenet?
>
> Wow... if you want to dig back that far you could look at posts from the
> late '80s or early '90s. Check out the amiga.support group for some of my
> older posts.

WHOOSH
--
Regards,
[tv]

...I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 3:24:04 PM8/1/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
14qh7s8r8fez2$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 12:19 PM:

>>> When did you first start posting to Usenet?
>>
>> Wow... if you want to dig back that far you could look at posts from the
>> late '80s or early '90s. Check out the amiga.support group for some of my
>> older posts.
>
> WHOOSH

Oh, I get the implied insult... but it backfired... in order to even *try*
to find a lie from me one, clearly, would have to dig all the way back to
when I first started posting to Usenet... quite some time ago.

And so far this "lie" cannot be found. I am not going to say that in years
of posting there will not be *some* comment of mine that could be construed
out of context to be a lie... but it will not be easy to find.

Good luck!

--
Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the world would be
like if the Lamarckian view of evolution had ended up being accepted

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 1, 2008, 3:37:52 PM8/1/08
Snit wrote:

> Good luck!

Shit, I can go back no further than earlier today to find what I'm looking
for.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Gotta run, the cat's caught in the printer.

Rick

Aug 1, 2008, 3:39:16 PM8/1/08
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:18:34 -0700, Snit wrote:

> "Rick" <no...@nomail.com> stated in post
> evWdnYo0a6gc_Q7V...@supernews.com on 8/1/08 12:14 PM:
>
>> On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:09:09 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> "Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
>>> 1e5fmrgo6fpv3$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 11:56 AM:

>>> Wow... if you want to dig back that far you could look at posts from
>>> the late '80s or early '90s. Check out the amiga.support group for
>>> some of my older posts.
>>
>> What a maroon....
>> Are you really that stupid?
>>
> To post to an amiga support group?
>
> Hey, if he wants to dig back *decades* looking for a lie of mine more
> power to him.

Yeah.. you really are that stupid.

--
Rick

High Plains Thumper

Aug 1, 2008, 4:02:46 PM8/1/08
Snit wrote:
> "High Plains Thumper" stated:

>> William Poaster wrote:

>>> Which Snit/Michael Glxsser *himself* put there.
>>
>> His idiotic posts are why that I would never want to hire him for a
>> task. Honesty, integrity and client/workplace relations are important.
>>
>> If he posts that type of drivel here, he will do it in the workplace.
>> We don't need his type.
>
> Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest? I
> bet not.

Typical Snit troll line. Here are a few examples of vague, unbacked up
drivel, which follow along the trolling lines described in

[quote] 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics [/quote]

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7042de1ec76e659e?

[quote] Do you think all command lines are equally easy to use?
Seriously... the idea that you would argue with me when I note something
so obvious as to the fact that not all GUIs are the same in terms of ease
of use is just absurd. You clearly know *nothing* of human interface
guidelines and why they are made. [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 12. Blame your stupidity and lies on your opponent. Blame your
own stupidity on the Linux advocate you are dealing with. Such as
when you have made an unsupportable claim that suggest a list of details
and your are asked to present your non-existent list reply with, "I don't
have to list them for you; you aren't bright enough to know what you're
missing by using X instead of a real Y, I'm not going to explain it to
you." Then hope that nobody reading the thread realizes that your
statement translates as, "I lack the knowledge or facts needed to counter
your position or your position is too complete and accurate to be refuted.
So, I will say things to sound superior to avoid admitting you are
right." [/quote]

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/91df706297c33939?

[quote] No, fragmented refers to the overall user experience being
fragmented between different UIs - for example KDE and Gnome. Even basic
things such as Save and Print dialogs differing from one program to
another on a regular basis, buttons in other dialogs being grossly
inconsistent. Basically different common programs in the same system being
designed for different human interface guidelines (or not being designed
for *any*). [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 41. Use of Undefined Terminology. Use terms such as
"indoctrinated" as a substitute for "educated" or "experienced" when
referring to a Linux Advocate. Use "pedantic" in place of "correct",
"precise", or "accurate" when referring to a Linux Advocate. Create and
use personal definitions such as "commercial quality" for impressive
sounding terms to mislead the unwary. But never share your definitions
for your inappropriate terminology. This is commonly known as Troll-speak.
[/quote]

[quote] Linux, Windows, and OS X all suffer from this to one extent or
another, but it is *extreme* in desktop Linux, to the point of being a
huge issue. [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 17. Don't substantiate your claims. Refuse to present evidence
to support your invalid claims. Repeat your invalid claims and have your
anti-Linux propagandist comrades do the same. Do the same for any invalid
claims that you have notice your anti-Linux propagandists comrades make.
[/quote]

[quote] You are not, of course, obligated to agree with the basic
ideas of Hadron, Shuttleworth, and myself - but I have not seen you show
any support for your contrary ideas. Can you? [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 16. Turn a question asked of you back on your opponent. Better
yet, turn the questions back on the Linux Advocate with a question like:
"What do you think is the `right' answer, lamer?" You have now taken the
heat off of your ignorance and you have cast doubt on the credibility of
your opponent. [/quote]

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1171a25ec47e443b?

[quote] Formatting *matters*. As I have been telling you... and you
sometimes show some understanding of. Sometimes. [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 49. Restate the issues to support your preconceptions. If the
issues being discussed in a thread are not exploitable by you for your
purpose, restate the issues to support your ability to attack Linux
Advocate opponent. [/quote]

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/48bdfa6472162586?

[quote]
>> It counts for a lot. An unprofessional submission is a sure fire way
>> to get points taken off an otherwise good paper.
>
> Not in contention.

Hence the reason why using OpenOffice when MS Word is the stated
requirement is unwise... as has been shown it can very well hurt your
grade. [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 48. Don't let your ignorance stop you from posting. No matter

how little you understand of the issues being discussed in a thread, post
anyway. If you don't know what you are talking about just pretend that you

do. [/quote]

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/9f7a990cd1dcbe36?

[quote]
> It's a hypothetical. I would use it.

You would use OpenOffice even though you admit it is not in contention that
"an unprofessional submission is a sure fire way to get points taken off an
otherwise good paper" and you have been shown that OpenOffice can alter the
look of a .DOC file in ways that clearly would make it appear you did not
take due care in formatting your work. Wow. [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 49. Restate the issues to support your preconceptions. If the
issues being discussed in a thread are not exploitable by you for your
purpose, restate the issues to support your ability to attack Linux
Advocate opponent. [/quote]

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0709f721bed59b80?

[quote]
> Nor would I say that submitting a PDF or OO document, which formats fine from
> OO or adobe reader, is unprofessional.

I do not disagree that you would say many foolish things. [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 10. Refuse to admit your errors. Never ever admit your errors
no matter how blatant they are. If you find no way out and have to admit
that you are wrong, phrase it so that you can accuse your opponent of
being wrong. [/quote]

Here is the underlying reason:

'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the enemy is
desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with mental deficiency,
as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny". Just keep rubbing
it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...] make the complete failure of the
competition's technology part of the mythology of the computer industry.'

(reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft lawsuit,
Microsoft Evangelism document)

--
HPT

Tim Adams

Aug 1, 2008, 5:04:47 PM8/1/08
In article <pan.2008.08.01...@leafnode.amd64.eu>,
William Poaster <w...@leafnode.amd64.eu> wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 05:56:13 +0000, thufir wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:52:33 -0700, Snit wrote:
> >

> >> The fact that my email address can lead you to info about my business is
> >> *irrelevant*. You keep repeating it as though it were in contention...
> >> it is not.
> >

> > You have a thinking problem.
>
> And the idiot claims to be a "teacher"! What a joke. He's dumber than a
> stump.

Damn it william - did you really have to insult the stump by dragging it donw to
snit's level?

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 1, 2008, 5:56:44 PM8/1/08
Rick wrote:

> Yeah.. you really are that stupid.

Well, he hosts his site on Godaddy if that tells you anything. =)
--
Regards,
[tv]

...I'm just here for moral support... please ignore the gun.

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 6:14:23 PM8/1/08
"Rick" <no...@nomail.com> stated in post
PdmdnSjbMM35-w7V...@supernews.com on 8/1/08 12:39 PM:

Only you would think it was "stupid" to be honest for decades.

--
The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 6:19:20 PM8/1/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1h3nlu84hrb32$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 12:37 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> Good luck!
>
> Shit, I can go back no further than earlier today to find what I'm looking
> for.

And yet you failed to find a single example of what you said you could
find... and wanted to know how long I have been posting to help your search.
Rather funny.

--
Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
Feel free to ask for the recipe.

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 6:27:45 PM8/1/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid.com> stated in post
pan.2008.08.01....@invalid.invalid.com on 8/1/08 1:02 PM:

>>> If he posts that type of drivel here, he will do it in the workplace.
>>> We don't need his type.
>>
>> Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest? I
>> bet not.
>
> Typical Snit troll line.

Such trolling! To want people to back up their accusations. Man, I must be
evil. LOL!

> Here are a few examples of vague, unbacked up
> drivel, which follow along the trolling lines described in

> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7042de1ec76e659e?
>
> [quote] Do you think all command lines are equally easy to use?
> Seriously... the idea that you would argue with me when I note something
> so obvious as to the fact that not all GUIs are the same in terms of ease
> of use is just absurd. You clearly know *nothing* of human interface
> guidelines and why they are made. [/quote]

Thufir showed off his ignorance and I called him on it. Cry me a river.

> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 12. Blame your stupidity and lies on your opponent.

Nope. I did no such thing. You are lying.

> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/91df706297c33939?
>
> [quote] No, fragmented refers to the overall user experience being
> fragmented between different UIs - for example KDE and Gnome. Even basic
> things such as Save and Print dialogs differing from one program to
> another on a regular basis, buttons in other dialogs being grossly
> inconsistent. Basically different common programs in the same system being
> designed for different human interface guidelines (or not being designed
> for *any*). [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 41. Use of Undefined Terminology.

Nope: the concept of the user interface has been defined well... including
to some extent in what you quote! If you have any questions, though, feel
free to ask.

But please stop lying.

> [quote] Linux, Windows, and OS X all suffer from this to one extent or
> another, but it is *extreme* in desktop Linux, to the point of being a
> huge issue. [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 17. Don't substantiate your claims.

This claim has been substantiated many, many times. Here are some examples:

---------
From PCLOS:

Poorly done menus
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS-menu.pdf>

Poorly done dialogs:
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS.pdf>

Poorly done and Inconsistent dialogs:
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS2.pdf>

Mouse pointers that do not do as they say:
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS.mov>

Even Ubuntu has its share of quirks - though it is clearly done much better:

<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/ubuntu-menu.pdf>

And the more recent one showing copy and paste oddities and weird text
behavior on selection:

<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/copy-paste.mov>

It is not like such examples are hard to find - or are not obvious. How
could anyone who has used Linux and either Windows or OS X not have such
things be apparent to them - especially someone who considers themselves
knowledgeable about computers?
---------

I also have examples from Windows and OS X:

<http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/interface/dialogs/>

> [quote] You are not, of course, obligated to agree with the basic
> ideas of Hadron, Shuttleworth, and myself - but I have not seen you show
> any support for your contrary ideas. Can you? [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 16. Turn a question asked of you back on your opponent.

Gee, I am asking Rick to support his BS. And he runs. Oh well.

I support my claims... why should I not ask him to do the same?

> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1171a25ec47e443b?
>
> [quote] Formatting *matters*. As I have been telling you... and you
> sometimes show some understanding of. Sometimes. [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 49. Restate the issues to support your preconceptions.

How would you word it? And what preconceptions - that high quality work is
often required in colleges? What else could you mean? Are you denying the
evidence I presented about OpenOffice screwing things up?

> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/48bdfa6472162586?
>
> [quote]
>>> It counts for a lot. An unprofessional submission is a sure fire way
>>> to get points taken off an otherwise good paper.
>>
>> Not in contention.
>
> Hence the reason why using OpenOffice when MS Word is the stated
> requirement is unwise... as has been shown it can very well hurt your
> grade. [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 48. Don't let your ignorance stop you from posting.

What do you find to be "ignorant" about my claim. Be specific.

> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/9f7a990cd1dcbe36?
>
> [quote]
>> It's a hypothetical. I would use it.
>
> You would use OpenOffice even though you admit it is not in contention that
> "an unprofessional submission is a sure fire way to get points taken off an
> otherwise good paper" and you have been shown that OpenOffice can alter the
> look of a .DOC file in ways that clearly would make it appear you did not
> take due care in formatting your work. Wow. [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 49. Restate the issues to support your preconceptions.

See above - how would you state it?

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0709f721bed59b80?

> [quote]
>> Nor would I say that submitting a PDF or OO document, which formats fine from
>> OO or adobe reader, is unprofessional.
>
> I do not disagree that you would say many foolish things. [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 10. Refuse to admit your errors.

What errors? Be specific.

You posted a lot of drivel and not a single word in support of your
accusations. Can you support your claims? I bet not!

High Plains Thumper

Aug 1, 2008, 7:58:17 PM8/1/08
Snit wrote:
> "High Plains Thumper" stated:

>>> Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest?
>>> I bet not.
>>
>> Typical Snit troll line. Here are a few examples of vague, unbacked up

>> drivel, which follow along the trolling lines described in
>>
>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>>
>> [quote] 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics [/quote]
>
> Such trolling! To want people to back up their accusations. Man, I
> must be evil. LOL!

This is an example of:

[quote] 44. Use being an idiot as an excuse. When you are criticized for
using disinformation tactics, claim ignorance of the disinformation
tactics and use your apparent idiocy as an excuse for your actions. Do the
same for your comrades, when a Linux Advocate corners one of your fellow
anti-Linux propagandists tell that advocate something like "What are you
doing? It's only John Doe for goodness sake!" [/quote]

>> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7042de1ec76e659e?
>>
>> [quote] Do you think all command lines are equally easy to use?
>> Seriously... the idea that you would argue with me when I note
>> something so obvious as to the fact that not all GUIs are the same in
>> terms of ease of use is just absurd. You clearly know *nothing* of
>> human interface guidelines and why they are made. [/quote]
>
> Thufir showed off his ignorance and I called him on it. Cry me a river.

Oh, really? Excellent, my point exactly why I would never want to hire
Snit.

>> This is an example of:
>>

>> [quote] 12. Blame your stupidity and lies on your opponent. Blame
>> your own stupidity on the Linux advocate you are dealing with. Such as
>> when you have made an unsupportable claim that suggest a list of
>> details and your are asked to present your non-existent list reply
>> with, "I don't have to list them for you; you aren't bright enough to
>> know what you're missing by using X instead of a real Y, I'm not going
>> to explain it to you." Then hope that nobody reading the thread
>> realizes that your statement translates as, "I lack the knowledge or
>> facts needed to counter your position or your position is too complete
>> and accurate to be refuted. So, I will say things to sound superior to
>> avoid admitting you are right." [/quote]
>

> Nope. I did no such thing. You are lying.

That's 2.

>> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/91df706297c33939?
>>
>> [quote] No, fragmented refers to the overall user experience being
>> fragmented between different UIs - for example KDE and Gnome. Even
>> basic things such as Save and Print dialogs differing from one program
>> to another on a regular basis, buttons in other dialogs being grossly
>> inconsistent. Basically different common programs in the same system
>> being designed for different human interface guidelines (or not being
>> designed for *any*). [/quote]
>>
>> This is an example of:
>>

>> [quote] 41. Use of Undefined Terminology. Use terms such as
>> "indoctrinated" as a substitute for "educated" or "experienced" when
>> referring to a Linux Advocate. Use "pedantic" in place of "correct",
>> "precise", or "accurate" when referring to a Linux Advocate. Create
>> and use personal definitions such as "commercial quality" for
>> impressive sounding terms to mislead the unwary. But never share your
>> definitions for your inappropriate terminology. This is commonly known
>> as Troll-speak. [/quote]
>

> Nope: the concept of the user interface has been defined well...
> including to some extent in what you quote! If you have any questions,
> though, feel free to ask.
>
> But please stop lying.

That's 3.

>> [quote] Linux, Windows, and OS X all suffer from this to one extent or
>> another, but it is *extreme* in desktop Linux, to the point of being a
>> huge issue. [/quote]
>>
>> This is an example of:
>>

>> [quote] 17. Don't substantiate your claims. Refuse to present
>> evidence to support your invalid claims. Repeat your invalid claims and
>> have your anti-Linux propagandist comrades do the same. Do the same for
>> any invalid claims that you have notice your anti-Linux propagandists
>> comrades make. [/quote]
>

> This claim has been substantiated many, many times. Here are some
> examples:

That's 4.

> From PCLOS: [snip untruthful, Microsoft evangelistic troll shite]

Well, for one who is trolling this group, those were extremely poorly
done examples, making problems that do not exist except an invention of
Snit's own mind.

> It is not like such examples are hard to find - or are not obvious. How
> could anyone who has used Linux and either Windows or OS X not have such
> things be apparent to them - especially someone who considers themselves
> knowledgeable about computers?

Lie.

> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0709f721bed59b80?
>>
>> [quote]
>>> Nor would I say that submitting a PDF or OO document, which formats
>>> fine from OO or adobe reader, is unprofessional.
>>
>> I do not disagree that you would say many foolish things. [/quote]
>>
>> This is an example of:
>>

>> [quote] 10. Refuse to admit your errors. Never ever admit your
>> errors no matter how blatant they are. If you find no way out and have
>> to admit that you are wrong, phrase it so that you can accuse your
>> opponent of being wrong. [/quote]
>

> What errors? Be specific.

Another case of troll denial of illiteracy.

> You posted a lot of drivel and not a single word in support of your
> accusations. Can you support your claims? I bet not!

Bingo! Another instance of why I would never want to hire someone like
Snit.

>> 'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the enemy
>> is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with mental
>> deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny". Just
>> keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...] make the complete
>> failure of the competition's technology part of the mythology of the
>> computer industry.'
>>
>> (reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
>> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft lawsuit,
>> Microsoft Evangelism document)

The above explains his posts.

--
HPT

thufir

Aug 1, 2008, 8:44:53 PM8/1/08
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:11:58 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

>> You've never even bothered to post e-mails from an ISP backing up this
>> claim -- it's just a claim.
>>

> Yes, Snit/Michael Glasser/The Prescott Computer Guy is just a blowhard.
> Don't expect any proof from the troll that can be *verified*.

I find it really odd that he'd go to the trouble of contacting the ISP
and not publish his correspondence. Not that it's independently
verifiable, but why not? What's interesting to me is, if the ISP is
discussing *any* particulars of their customer with anyone outside of the
company that sounds like an invasion of privacy. If the ISP writes to
Snit, yeah, "our customer _____ is a real jerk," or, more likely "we
reviewed the usenet posts and you've brought this on yourself, our
customer is a stand-up guy," either of those sound like bad choices. I
expect that they have a form letter:

"thanks for expressing your concern but our privacy policy prevents us
from replying to the particulars," or similar.

-Thufir

thufir

Aug 1, 2008, 8:48:37 PM8/1/08
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:11:45 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 05:56:13 +0000, thufir wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:52:33 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>

>>> The fact that my email address can lead you to info about my business
>>> is *irrelevant*. You keep repeating it as though it were in
>>> contention... it is not.
>>

>> You have a thinking problem.
>
> And the idiot claims to be a "teacher"! What a joke. He's dumber than a
> stump.

I;m curios as to what causes his difficulties, because I'll disagree,
he's quite sly. But it's a kind of slyness devoid of content, it's
always about not what was said but how. It's form over function to the
nth degree.

-Thufir

thufir

Aug 1, 2008, 8:49:48 PM8/1/08
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:39:45 -0700, Snit wrote:

>>> You have a thinking problem.
>>
>> And the idiot claims to be a "teacher"! What a joke. He's dumber than a
>> stump.
>
> I love how you and other trolls in COLA/CSMA have nothing you can point
> to in my posts that you can support your BS with so you pretend to know
> more about my professional life than my employers, my clients, my
> students, and myself.

I'm sure you do have students, but not for one second do I believe your
classes are worthwhile.

-Thufir

thufir

Aug 1, 2008, 8:54:08 PM8/1/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:11:06 -0700, Snit wrote:

>>> The fact that my email address can lead you to info about my business
>>> is *irrelevant*. You keep repeating it as though it were in
>>> contention... it is not.
>>

>> You have a thinking problem.
>

> Oh, by all means please do share your well thought out ideas on this.

Your info is all in the public domain and on the internet. It's not like
anyone went and paid money for a background check, or even went to off-
line public records to snoop on you. You take zero steps to separate
Snit postings from your business, in fact your posting link to your
business website. You frequently discuss and bring up your teaching and
students. You attack others. Now your upset that "snit" and "michael
glasser" are linked? What do you expect?

-Thufir

High Plains Thumper

Aug 1, 2008, 8:54:13 PM8/1/08
thufir wrote:

> I'm curious as to what causes his difficulties, because I'll disagree,

> he's quite sly. But it's a kind of slyness devoid of content, it's
> always about not what was said but how. It's form over function to the
> nth degree.

IOW, troll shite.

--
HPT

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 9:12:30 PM8/1/08
"thufir" <hawat....@gmail.com> stated in post
96Okk.109122$kx.38520@pd7urf3no on 8/1/08 5:44 PM:

> I find it really odd that he'd go to the trouble of contacting the ISP
> and not publish his correspondence.

First: I have been too kind in letting people know I am contacting their
ISPs at all.

Second: in at least some of the cases I have been specifically asked to not
share the info in the emails - either as a direct request or as a part of
the .sig on the emails. In the cases where such requests have not been made
I have no desire to "push" things with the ISPs. Peter K. and Steve Carroll
know beyond and doubt that their ISPs have contacted them, as do I. They
can deny it and lie. Oh well. Others can be left not knowing for sure
either way... what difference does it make?

> Not that it's independently verifiable, but why not?

Now you know!

> What's interesting to me is, if the ISP is discussing *any* particulars of
> their customer with anyone outside of the company that sounds like an invasion
> of privacy.

I think most have been very careful not to cross that line... though at
least in one case I have been given information I did not expect to get. In
anther, even though there was no legal document of any sort requiring it,
the police intervened and asked for the info and got it.

> If the ISP writes to Snit, yeah, "our customer _____ is a real jerk," or, more
> likely "we reviewed the usenet posts and you've brought this on yourself, our
> customer is a stand-up guy," either of those sound like bad choices. I expect
> that they have a form letter:
>
> "thanks for expressing your concern but our privacy policy prevents us
> from replying to the particulars," or similar.

Some have stated that as well. When that happens I contact higher up the
food chain. In at least one case the Office of the President was *very*
helpful - without crossing any line.

Still, what I think is crossing a line with what they can share with me
might not be the exact same as what the law states - and I am not going to
put the ISPs or providers at risk by letting folks know which ISPs are most
receptive and which are not. Heck, really that would be counter to my hope
of having the morons who target my business doing so.

--
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
--Albert Einstein

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 9:12:55 PM8/1/08
"thufir" <hawat....@gmail.com> stated in post
F9Okk.153530$gc5.25180@pd7urf2no on 8/1/08 5:48 PM:

Nope.

--
When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 9:16:15 PM8/1/08
"thufir" <hawat....@gmail.com> stated in post
MaOkk.153531$gc5.28636@pd7urf2no on 8/1/08 5:49 PM:

Since you have never, to my knowledge, taken a class of mine nor talked to
anyone who has I am sure you can understand why I take your comments there
with a grain of salt. The people who matter (my students, my co-workers,
and my employers) disagree with you as a whole. In fact my ratings are
consistently well above the norm at all the schools where I teach. I was
tied for quite some time as the #1 highest rated instructor at Intuit when I
worked there... though the other person who I was tied with did end up
scoring just slightly higher than me eventually... so I was #2 out of a few
dozen. Not bad. Kind of funny: the #1 guy and I ended up as team teachers
and we have *very* different styles and learned a lot from each other. He
as a great guy.

--
"For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 9:20:29 PM8/1/08
"thufir" <hawat....@gmail.com> stated in post
QeOkk.153536$gc5.83408@pd7urf2no on 8/1/08 5:54 PM:

>>> You have a thinking problem.
>>
>> Oh, by all means please do share your well thought out ideas on this.
>

> Your info is all in the public domain and on the internet.

Irrelevant. Why do you and others bring up this irrelevant fact? The
question is *not* about the availability of my info - I have no problem with
people knowing I have a business! Why would I?

The problem comes from people I have no business dealings with going out of
their way to try to harm my business simply because they lost a Usenet
debate (or debates) or simply do not like my view point and cannot refute it
with reason and logic. That is *exactly* what is happening... and it is
inexcusable.

> It's not like anyone went and paid money for a background check, or even went
> to off- line public records to snoop on you. You take zero steps to separate
> Snit postings from your business, in fact your posting link to your business
> website. You frequently discuss and bring up your teaching and students.

All irrelevant.

> You attack others.

Do you have any examples? And even if I did, I do not take things out of
Usenet. I act in a responsible and respectable way... a shame others in
COLA and CSMA do not.

> Now your upset that "snit" and "michael glasser" are linked?

Nope.

> What do you expect?

I - admittedly foolishly - expected people to act more maturely and
responsibly than they do. I admit: that is my mistake. It would never
occur to me to sink to the levels that many folks in CSMA and COLA do.

--
"In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is. You're
what's left." - Skip Hansen

Snit

Aug 1, 2008, 9:36:30 PM8/1/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid.com> stated in post
pan.2008.08.01....@invalid.invalid.com on 8/1/08 4:58 PM:

On and on you go... but you say nothing of value. You simply failed to find
any examples of *my* behavior to back up your BS claims.

--
God made me an atheist - who are you to question his authority?

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 2, 2008, 1:03:45 AM8/2/08
Snit wrote:

> And yet you failed to find a single example of what you said you could
> find... and wanted to know how long I have been posting to help your search.
> Rather funny.

Others have posted them and you ignored, denied and made excuses. So, why
should I waste the effort?
--
Regards,
[tv]

..."Heh, heh, 2400 baud connects suck!" -- V.bis & Baudhead

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 2, 2008, 1:06:16 AM8/2/08
Snit wrote:

> though the other person who I was tied with did end up scoring just
> slightly higher than me eventually... so I was #2 out of a few dozen.
> Not bad. Kind of funny: the #1 guy and I ended up as team teachers and
> we have *very* different styles and learned a lot from each other. He as
> a great guy.

So when are you going to teach him how to troll Usenet?

--
Regards,
[tv]

...No Purchase Required. Details in package.

Snit

Aug 2, 2008, 1:09:19 AM8/2/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
7us1ou7p...@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 10:03 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> And yet you failed to find a single example of what you said you could
>> find... and wanted to know how long I have been posting to help your search.
>> Rather funny.
>
> Others have posted them and you ignored, denied and made excuses. So, why
> should I waste the effort?

Ah, then all you have to do is point to these posts where others have done
so. Excellent! Makes supporting your claims easy!

Oh.

But you *still* won't.

Snit

Aug 2, 2008, 1:13:07 AM8/2/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
15qcrurn...@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 10:06 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> though the other person who I was tied with did end up scoring just
>> slightly higher than me eventually... so I was #2 out of a few dozen.
>> Not bad. Kind of funny: the #1 guy and I ended up as team teachers and
>> we have *very* different styles and learned a lot from each other. He as
>> a great guy.
>
> So when are you going to teach him how to troll Usenet?

Er? Do you have a class in that... if so I am not interested in it.

--
"If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 2, 2008, 1:26:33 AM8/2/08
Snit wrote:

> But you *still* won't.

How do you run a "business" with such a comprehension problem? Oh, that's
right, you don't have one - you're just trolling again.

Go fix a busted Windummy PC, Mikie.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Why yes, I -do- work for a unit of the Illuminati.

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 2, 2008, 1:28:26 AM8/2/08
Snit wrote:

> "If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

"If I had integrity, I would matter."

- Michael "Snit" Glasser aka the Komphewtur God

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Why yes, I -do- work for a unit of the Illuminati.

Snit

Aug 2, 2008, 1:40:28 AM8/2/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1ww7q3tw...@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 10:26 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> But you *still* won't.
>
> How do you run a "business" with such a comprehension problem? Oh, that's
> right, you don't have one - you're just trolling again.
>
> Go fix a busted Windummy PC, Mikie.

Gee, you just snipped all context and *still* did not support your claims.
Oh well.

--
"If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
- Anatole France

Snit

Aug 2, 2008, 1:41:07 AM8/2/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
7us1ou7p...@this.domain.or.that on 8/1/08 10:03 PM:

> Snit wrote:

>> And yet you failed to find a single example of what you said you could
>> find... and wanted to know how long I have been posting to help your search.
>> Rather funny.
>
> Others have posted them and you ignored, denied and made excuses. So, why
> should I waste the effort?

Ah, then all you have to do is point to these posts where others have done

so. Excellent! Makes supporting your claims easy!

Oh.

But you *still* won't.

High Plains Thumper

Aug 2, 2008, 1:58:02 AM8/2/08
Snit wrote:
> "High Plains Thumper" stated:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "High Plains Thumper" stated:

>>> Such trolling! To want people to back up their accusations. Man, I
>>> must be evil. LOL!
>>
>> This is an example of:
>>
>> [quote] 44. Use being an idiot as an excuse. When you are criticized
>> for using disinformation tactics, claim ignorance of the disinformation
>> tactics and use your apparent idiocy as an excuse for your actions. Do
>> the same for your comrades, when a Linux Advocate corners one of your
>> fellow anti-Linux propagandists tell that advocate something like "What
>> are you doing? It's only John Doe for goodness sake!" [/quote]

<SNIP>

>> The above explains his posts.
>

> On [snip boring troll shite]

Denial, another reason why not to hire Snit. It's time to bring this
idiocy to an end.

<Plinque!>

--
HPT

Snit

Aug 2, 2008, 2:12:09 AM8/2/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid.com> stated in post
pan.2008.08.01....@invalid.invalid.com on 8/1/08 4:58 PM:

On and on you go... but you say nothing of value. You simply failed to find

Snit

Aug 2, 2008, 2:12:23 AM8/2/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid.com> stated in post
pan.2008.08.01....@invalid.invalid.com on 8/1/08 1:02 PM:

>>> If he posts that type of drivel here, he will do it in the workplace.
>>> We don't need his type.
>>
>> Can you be specific with a post of mine you consider to be dishonest? I
>> bet not.
>
> Typical Snit troll line.

Such trolling! To want people to back up their accusations. Man, I must be
evil. LOL!

> Here are a few examples of vague, unbacked up
> drivel, which follow along the trolling lines described in

> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7042de1ec76e659e?
>
> [quote] Do you think all command lines are equally easy to use?
> Seriously... the idea that you would argue with me when I note something
> so obvious as to the fact that not all GUIs are the same in terms of ease
> of use is just absurd. You clearly know *nothing* of human interface
> guidelines and why they are made. [/quote]

Thufir showed off his ignorance and I called him on it. Cry me a river.

> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 12. Blame your stupidity and lies on your opponent.

Nope. I did no such thing. You are lying.

> http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/91df706297c33939?
>
> [quote] No, fragmented refers to the overall user experience being
> fragmented between different UIs - for example KDE and Gnome. Even basic
> things such as Save and Print dialogs differing from one program to
> another on a regular basis, buttons in other dialogs being grossly
> inconsistent. Basically different common programs in the same system being
> designed for different human interface guidelines (or not being designed
> for *any*). [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 41. Use of Undefined Terminology.

Nope: the concept of the user interface has been defined well... including

to some extent in what you quote! If you have any questions, though, feel
free to ask.

But please stop lying.

> [quote] Linux, Windows, and OS X all suffer from this to one extent or
> another, but it is *extreme* in desktop Linux, to the point of being a
> huge issue. [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 17. Don't substantiate your claims.

This claim has been substantiated many, many times. Here are some examples:

---------
From PCLOS:

> [...]

> otherwise good paper" and you have been shown that OpenOffice can alter the
> look of a .DOC file in ways that clearly would make it appear you did not

> take due care in formatting your work. Wow. [/quote]

> This is an example of:
>

> [quote] 49. Restate the issues to support your preconceptions.

See above - how would you state it?

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0709f721bed59b80?

> [quote]
>> Nor would I say that submitting a PDF or OO document, which formats fine from
>> OO or adobe reader, is unprofessional.
>
> I do not disagree that you would say many foolish things. [/quote]
>
> This is an example of:
>
> [quote] 10. Refuse to admit your errors.

What errors? Be specific.

You posted a lot of drivel and not a single word in support of your
accusations. Can you support your claims? I bet not!

William Poaster

Aug 2, 2008, 5:45:10 AM8/2/08
On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 01:28:26 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Snit/Michael Glasser/The Prescott Computer Guy troll wrote:
>
>> "If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

That's rich coming from the Snit/Michael Glasser/The Prescott Computer Guy
troll.

> "If I had integrity, I would matter."
>
> - Michael "Snit" Glasser aka the Komphewtur God

And "Click here" supremo.

--
Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
for Vista, a junk bond?

William Poaster

Aug 2, 2008, 6:05:50 AM8/2/08

I seriously doubt that any ISP would take *any* action, for the simple
reason that the poster merely posted what the complainant *themselves* had
*already* put in the public domain via a website, or Usenet, or both.

Snit/Michael Glasser/The Prescott Computer Guy has real difficulty in
understanding the *simple* fact, that *he* alone published the
information on a website, & bragged about it in newsgroups with a link
in his nym "gallopinginsanity.com", & which also shows up in the
'References' header. Enter http://gallopinginsanity.com into a browser, &
oh, L00K! You arrive at the homepage of the "Prescott Computer Guy Michael
Glasser"

Now it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, does it?
Or maybe we're using too many long words for the troll to understand
this? Or perhaps we're going to fast for the troll to keep up?

Lord know wtf he's like as a "teacher".

High Plains Thumper

Aug 2, 2008, 7:15:15 AM8/2/08
Steve Carroll wrote:
> Ezekiel wrote:
>> Moccasin Joe wrote...
>>> Nomen Nescio wrote...

>>> It takes a real Scumbag to post personal info.
>>
>> You mean the way that the "advocates" in COLA keep posting
>> personal information about "snit" from Arizona. (At least I
>> think it's snit.)
>
> Uh... Snit posted the personal info of people in csma before
> anyone posted his personal info... in fact, Snit posted his
> personal info before anyone else posted it.
>
> *Cue up Snit's lies for which people have written things about
> him like:
>
> -- 1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member
> area and a login. If you forget your password, you can ask it
> to e-mail it to you, and a bot will send an e-mail.

<SNIP>

> 102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to
> draw more people into the debate I'm currently having with
> Steve/Elizabot/etc' tactic is fairly trollish."

You can add one more:

103 - High Plains Thumper: "Well, for one who is trolling this

group, those were extremely poorly done examples, making problems
that do not exist except an invention of Snit's own mind."

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Aug 2, 2008, 7:45:27 AM8/2/08
William Poaster wrote:

> thufir wrote:
>
>> "thanks for expressing your concern but our privacy policy
>> prevents us from replying to the particulars," or similar.
>
> I seriously doubt that any ISP would take *any* action, for
> the simple reason that the poster merely posted what the
> complainant *themselves* had *already* put in the public
> domain via a website, or Usenet, or both.
>
> Snit/Michael Glasser/The Prescott Computer Guy has real
> difficulty in understanding the *simple* fact, that *he* alone
> published the information on a website, & bragged about it in
> newsgroups with a link in his nym "gallopinginsanity.com", &
> which also shows up in the 'References' header. Enter
> http://gallopinginsanity.com into a browser, & oh, L00K! You
> arrive at the homepage of the "Prescott Computer Guy Michael
> Glasser"
>
> Now it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, does it? Or
> maybe we're using too many long words for the troll to
> understand this? Or perhaps we're going to fast for the troll
> to keep up?
>
> Lord know wtf he's like as a "teacher".

Yes, he is one piece of work. He creates imaginary problems for
example, with Linux GUI's by showing screen captures of nothing
unusual or obviously self created situations, then posts his
trolling shite.

Then when pointed out he is wrong, he goes into a self-denial
tirade, calling the poster a troll, evading questions, etc.

Skipping past the charades, if one looks closely at what he
posts, it follows the party line:

'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with
mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...]
make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of
the mythology of the computer industry.'

(reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft
lawsuit, Microsoft Evangelism document)

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati
(If all else fails, play dead)
- "Red" Green

High Plains Thumper

Aug 2, 2008, 7:56:01 AM8/2/08
William Poaster wrote:
> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>> Snit/Michael Glasser/The Prescott Computer Guy troll wrote:
>>
>>> "If you have integrity, nothing else matters."
>>> - Alan Simpson
>
> That's rich coming from the Snit/Michael Glasser/The Prescott
> Computer Guy troll.
>
>> "If I had integrity, I would matter."
>> - Michael "Snit" Glasser aka the Komphewtur God
>> And "Click here" supremo.

Typical Snit troll line. Here are a few examples of vague,

unbacked up drivel, which follow along the trolling lines
described in

[quote] 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics [/quote]

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7042de1ec76e659e?

[quote] Do you think all command lines are equally easy to use?
Seriously... the idea that you would argue with me when I note

somethingso obvious as to the fact that not all GUIs are the same

in terms of ease of use is just absurd. You clearly know
*nothing* of human interface guidelines and why they are made.
[/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 12. Blame your stupidity and lies on your opponent.

Blame your own stupidity on the Linux advocate you are dealing
with. Such as when you have made an unsupportable claim that
suggest a list of details and your are asked to present your
non-existent list reply with, "I don't have to list them for you;
you aren't bright enough to know what you're missing by using X
instead of a real Y, I'm not going to explain it to you." Then
hope that nobody reading the thread realizes that your statement
translates as, "I lack the knowledge or facts needed to counter
your position or your position is too complete and accurate to be
refuted. So, I will say things to sound superior to avoid
admitting you are right." [/quote]

However, this one is choice, where he compares Hadron and himself
to Mark Shuttle:

http://groups.google.as/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/91df706297c33939?

[quote] You are not, of course, obligated to agree with the basic
ideas of Hadron, Shuttleworth, and myself - but I have not seen
you show any support for your contrary ideas. Can you? [/quote]

This is an example of:

[quote] 16. Turn a question asked of you back on your

opponent. Better yet, turn the questions back on the Linux
Advocate with a question like: "What do you think is the `right'
answer, lamer?" You have now taken the heat off of your ignorance
and you have cast doubt on the credibility of your opponent. [/quote]

--
HPT

Snit

Aug 2, 2008, 8:18:04 AM8/2/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
489448da$0$4245$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org on 8/2/08 4:45 AM:

> William Poaster wrote:
>> thufir wrote:

>> Lord know wtf he's like as a "teacher".
>
> Yes, he is one piece of work. He creates imaginary problems for
> example, with Linux GUI's by showing screen captures of nothing
> unusual or obviously self created situations, then posts his
> trolling shite.

And yet you will not be able to find a single example of my doing so.

This is 100% predictable.

> Then when pointed out he is wrong, he goes into a self-denial
> tirade, calling the poster a troll, evading questions, etc.

And again you will point to no example. You are just spewing accusations.

> Skipping past the charades, if one looks closely at what he
> posts, it follows the party line:
>
> 'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
> enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with
> mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
> Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...]
> make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of
> the mythology of the computer industry.'
>
> (reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft
> lawsuit, Microsoft Evangelism document)

On and on you go... openly just spewing BS.

--
Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the world would be
like if the Lamarckian view of evolution had ended up being accepted
over Darwin's?

It is loading more messages.