Koos Nolst Trenite posts very actively on Marty Ratbun's doppelganger's Blog... (I just checked his Blog.)

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 28, 2009, 10:04:08 PM9/28/09

Infiltrator and non-Scientologist Koos posted years ago a very strange
"interview" on a spiritual level with Marty Rathbun and defamed him
badly.

Koos made it all up. Koos is really weird (posted also horrible
defamation and lies about me) and I don't want to go into the
suspicious events that lead to the death of two of his daughters.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/eva-manuela-and-dave-part-ii/

Barbara Schwarz

--
Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and

phil scott

Sep 29, 2009, 10:46:55 PM9/29/09
On Sep 28, 7:04 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

> Infiltrator and non-Scientologist Koos posted years ago a very strange
> "interview" on a spiritual level with Marty Rathbun and defamed him
> badly.
>
> Koos made it all up. Koos is really weird (posted also horrible
> defamation and lies about me) and I don't want to go into the
> suspicious events that lead to the death of two of his daughters.

Ive not seen two daughters mentioned, just the daughter he drowned in
the bathtub about
10 years ago. ..and did a few years in the spin bin for.

> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/eva-manuela-and-dave-part...

> Barbara Schwarz
>
> --
> Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
> on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and

> other socks scribbled once on Wikipedia:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/intolerance-hate/whistle-blowers...http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/kids.htm#Debate_with_Tilman_Hausherrhttp://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Hausherr&btnG=Google...http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htmhttp://cyber-stalker-korey-jerome-kruse.blogspot.com/http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html

Out_Of_The_Dark

Sep 30, 2009, 1:54:09 AM9/30/09
On Sep 29, 10:46 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 7:04 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Infiltrator and non-Scientologist Koos posted years ago a very strange
> > "interview" on a spiritual level with Marty Rathbun and defamed him
> > badly.
>
> > Koos made it all up. Koos is really weird (posted also horrible
> > defamation and lies about me) and I don't want to go into the
> > suspicious events that lead to the death of two of his daughters.
>
> Ive not seen two daughters  mentioned, just the daughter he drowned in
> the bathtub about
> 10 years ago.  ..and did a few years in the spin bin for.
>

> >http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/eva-manuela-and-dave-part...
>
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> > --
> > Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
> > on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and
> > other socks scribbled once on Wikipedia:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/h...- Hide quoted text -

I highly doubt that this is Koos Nolst Trenite posting as Koos on
Marty's blog.

Phil, what you said about Koos Nolst Trenite drowning his daughter is
not correct and that rumor is based upon propaganda periodically
spread here on ARS over the years by a certain cruel posters who go
out of their way to spread it whenever Kos starts on a posting spree.

From all the evidence and posts on usenet which I was able research, I
found that Koos' daughter was not murdered and he never killed her.

Here is the complete post with all the historical links to the
information.

Koos Feb 1 2008,
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/d835d37da1f44f86

I try to inform people when they post about it because I am a parent
and to lose a child is the biggest heart ache in the world.

Koos wrote about this loss on Oct 25, 2007

Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ccd042c2a5e420bf?hl=en

I was so moved by his discussion of what really happened that I felt
it was important to acknowledge him publicly for doing, that without
judgement.

Oct 29 2007
re: Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
his daughter - {HRI 20071025}

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/23b0f4f0d9299304?hl=en&

re replied:
To Mary - Re: Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and
the Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him
regarding his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/dfba59f58c82df88?hl=en

After getting that reply, I started to dig up the posts and
information and research databases etc. Everytime someone posted the
propaganda that he drowned her, I'd dig further. I knew in my heart he
did not drown her, I just knew it, and I believe I proved it with the
first link above. Just thought you would want to have the facts.

Peter Widmer

Sep 30, 2009, 2:27:27 AM9/30/09
Out_Of_The_Dark schrieb:

ABENDZEITUNG 22.09.2000

THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF FREYA

Did the father kill the nineteen year old?

Freya N. was only 19 years old when the ambulance was called to her
death on the 25th of December 1999. When the medical man entered the
room, a bad feeling came over him: In the whole house in the small
village near Forchheim, the song "Oh Haupt voll Blut und Wunden" (Oh
Head full of blood and wounds) by Bachresounded deafeningly.

The father of the deceased, Jakobus N., and his son Nils (18) [german
newspapers do change names sometimes. Noel has a hard time before him,
because in the future, when people search for his name on the net,
they'll probably still find lots of stuff] were standing motionless in
the room -- no crying, no sorrow. The doctor called the police. The
autopsy established that Freya N. had drowned. Three quarters of a year
later, her death is still considered unsolved and the public prosecutor
isinvestigating.

Yesterday morning, the police picked Jakobus N. up in handcuffs -- he
was sent to a psychiatric clinic because he was considered to be a
public menace.

For several years, his family was subject to his methods of torture. He
tortured his wife Carla (named changed) with gushes of cold water. The
60 year old: "What if he has done the same to Freya?"

On that day in December, after Freya's death, Jakobus N. gave a letter,
written by Freya, to the criminal police: "This morning, I took another
cold bath of the minutes," his daughter had written the morning of the
day of her death. Which 19 year old voluntarily takes a cold bath in
winter? And notes that down? The answers can be found with Carla N.,
Freya's mother. After years of torture, she took refuge in the womens'
house in Nurnberg in 1997. When the artist met her husband 24 years
ago, he was a member of the Scientology sect. Jakobus' life goal, to
move up in the sect hierarchy, was however prevented by sect leaders.

In that time, Freya and Nils were born, and in 1983, Flavia. At that
time, the family was living in Heidelberg. When the weak baby was sick
and could hardly breathe, Jakobus forbid calling a doctor or using nose
drops, and Carla obeyed. Ten days after her birth, the child suffocated.
The doctor attested the sudden death of the child. In the Internet,
he later distributes his delusion. "L. Ron Hubbard was trying to kill
him hereafter," Carla N. describes his frame of
mind. Freya had to update the web pages daily. Carla N. succeeded in
running away to the women's house, and the children remained with the
father. Just after Freya's death, the public prosecutor proposed the
father be arrested. Jakobus N.remains in freedom, the police were
searching for evidence.

"Did Jakobus N. torture her to death?" a question the mother has been
asking herself over and over since then. The senior public prosecutor
Friedrich Kraus is still investigating the death of Freya.

*****

Serious mistakes recognized

To all who have been and are involved,

Serious mistakes have been made in the research that was directed
by Koos Nolst Trenite. The hidden intentions of Koos, of who he
actually is, are now being looked into by me (Tulka) and Noel. Koos
had motives of self-importance and absolute certainty of his
rightness.

I received severe physical beatings by Koos, and severe vulgar
language shouted at me by Koos, for six to 24 hours at a time. This
Koos justified by various means, for instance that I refused to see
his viewpoint, or that I was being mindcontroled by various people to
not agree to him. I at that time accepted those physical beatings and
vulgar language, because Koos made me believe, during and afterwards,
that I was making it necessary for him to so called "restrain" me.

No matter how true you might think the data to be, it still does not
justify those physical actions, and certainly not, if they are
supposedly coming form an Archangel.

As you may have noticed when reading or listening to the data written
by Koos or recorded from sessions, the data was not looked or
discussed or corrected for errors by anyone else than Koos himself.
This already disqualifies the data form being research data. It is,
as a matter of fact, and especially under those circumstances, only
information that Koos intended to use in order to achieve
justification for is actions.

The physical violence and vulgar language by Koos, is not something
new. He did the same to Freya and also to Jutta, for his same reasons.
This behavior of his is not in any way justifiable, by anything.

The Ambassador for Mankind Foundation will be closed. Koos is at the
moment in a mental hospital, and will be staying there for an unknown
amount of time.

I still want to find out what actually is the truth behind all the
data that I have given in the sessions, and I will look into it in the
future, if anyone else is also interested in hearing the results, just
let me know.

I and Noel are at the moment cleaning up the rests of Koos' mess, and
are tring to start a new life. I will be returning to San Francisco
Bay Area, Noel will be staring a new life in Germany. Any support that
you can give us, if emotional, or even physical, if by helpful
contacts, or even financially, to help us through this time.

With love from,

Me (Tulka) and Noel

Noel Nolst Trenite
Herbstwiesen 10
D-91090 Gaiganz
Germany

Tel: +49 9199 697149
E-Mail: Noel.No...@Trenite.de

--
Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Plato Been

Sep 30, 2009, 9:33:20 AM9/30/09
Just an idea...

...that could be worked out.

On Sep 30, 7:54 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 29, 10:46 pm, phil scott <ph...@philscott.net> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 28, 7:04 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> > wrote:
>

> > > Infiltrator and non-ScientologistKoosposted years ago a very strange

> > > "interview" on a spiritual level with Marty Rathbun and defamed him
> > > badly.
>

> > >Koosmade it all up.Koosis really weird (posted also horrible

> > > defamation and lies about me) and I don't want to go into the
> > > suspicious events that lead to the death of two of his daughters.
>
> > Ive not seen two daughters  mentioned, just the daughter he drowned in
> > the bathtub about
> > 10 years ago.  ..and did a few years in the spin bin for.
>
> > >http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/eva-manuela-and-dave-part...
>
> > > Barbara Schwarz
>
> > > --
> > > Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
> > > on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and

> > > other socks scribbled once on Wikipedia:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/h...Hide quoted text -

> I highly doubt that this isKoosNolstTreniteposting asKooson
> Marty's blog.
>

> Phil, what you said aboutKoosNolstTrenitedrowning his daughter is

> not correct and that rumor is based upon propaganda periodically
> spread here on ARS over the years by a certain cruel posters who go
> out of their way to spread it whenever Kos starts on a posting spree.
>
> From all the evidence and posts on usenet which I was able research, I

> found thatKoos' daughter was not murdered and he never killed her.

> Here is the complete post with all the historical links to the
> information.
>

> Koos     Feb 1 2008,http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/d835d37da...

> I try to inform people when they post about it because I am a parent
> and to lose a child is the biggest heart ache in the world.
>

> Kooswrote about this loss on Oct 25, 2007
>
> KoosNolstTrenite- Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the

> Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding

> his daughter - {HRI 20071025}http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ccd042c2a...

> I was so moved by his discussion of what really happened that I felt
> it was important to acknowledge him publicly for doing, that without
> judgement.
>
> Oct 29 2007

> re:KoosNolstTrenite- Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the

> Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
> his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/23b0f4f0d...
>
> re replied:
> To Mary - Re:KoosNolstTrenite- Facing the 'Scientology' demons and

> the Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him

> regarding his daughter - {HRI 20071025}http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/dfba59f58...

Eldon

Sep 30, 2009, 2:57:16 PM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 3:33 pm, Plato Been <plato.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just an idea...
>
> ...that could be worked out.

Not by you, it couldn't. Sorry, Koos, but you're a certified mentally
ill person with zero credibility. Now why don't you go take a nice,
soothing cold bath. Ice cold.

> On Sep 30, 7:54 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > On Sep 29, 10:46 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:

> > > Ive not seen two daughters  mentioned, just the daughter he drowned in
> > > the bathtub about
> > > 10 years ago.  ..and did a few years in the spin bin for.

Tigger

Sep 30, 2009, 3:25:43 PM9/30/09

On Sep 28, 9:04 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

> Infiltrator and non-Scientologist Koos posted years ago a very strange

> "interview" on a spiritual level with Marty Rathbun and defamed him
> badly.
>
> Koos made it all up. Koos is really weird (posted also horrible
> defamation and lies about me) and I don't want to go into the
> suspicious events that lead to the death of two of his daughters.

So why did you post this thread? How ironic that you are complaining
about lies, deflamation, being weird and making it all up......when
you lie, defame, are weird and make it all up.

Tigger

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
BARBARA SCHWARZ LOSES APPEAL
**************************************
"Many of Schwarz's requests are attempts to substantiate her claims
that she is the granddaughter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower and
the daughter of Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, that she
grew up on a private submarine base on the Great Salt Lake (not a
secret government base, she noted, as the Tribune reported) and that
her husband was wrongfully arrested in Madrid, Spain, in 1988 and
taken to the United States, where he is being secretly held.

"Asked what her evidence was to support her claims, Schwarz responded,
"Intuition, my memory and lots of puzzle pieces, small information
adding up to a big picture that I am right with my conclusions.""

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/eva-manuela-and-dave-part...
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Message has been deleted

Skipper

Sep 30, 2009, 7:28:57 PM9/30/09
I have a better suggestion.

Koos should go to hell, and this time, stay there.

In article
<24f57ce7-a974-4464...@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
Plato Been <plato...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Their only purpose is to destroy life,
>
> and the only reason for their shouting to get a connect-
> ion, is, to try and get (to steal) Energy from others,
>
> as they are Energy-vampires too,
>
> and it is not hard to imagine, what THEY would use that
> Energy for.
>
> '
>
> '
>
> Do these Hate Beauty, Love and Truth?
>
> Certainly, they so do hate very intensely, very forcefully, with
> tremendous rancor. (rancor: 'The deepest malignity or spite;
> deep-seated enmity or malice; deep-rooted hatred.')
>
> '
>
> They abhor and are disgusted by genuine Beauty, Love and Truth,
>
> which they may try to approach and "admire" IN ORDER TO
> DESTROY IT and to obtain and pervert and subvert the
> Energy of.
>
> '
>
> '
>
> Me being fully and wholly their opposite, my communications are so
> Strong in Beauty, so All-embracing in Love, and so Rich in Truth,
>
> that these my communications (my Energies) do literally 'burn the
> soul' of any Demonic creature, sociopath or mental street bum and
> the like:
>
> To such individuals, any communication of mine acts as
> 'Holy Water,' it burns their soul
>
> - and they react accordingly... some sort of 'explode,'
>
> others, feeling forced to have to feel and to face the
> actuality of how people really are,
>
> including feeling the existence and thus the
> Energies of demons like l. ron hubbard, and of
> his evil soul mates,
>
> will go onto a 'killing spree,' a 'knife-stabbing' "fest"
> for them,
>
> TO RE-ESTABLISH THEIR LIES, THEIR FALSE FEELINGS,
> AND TO 'DICTATORIALIZE' their lies and false
> feelings onto others,
>
> to eradicate and exterminate decent people, and
>
> to kill those who emanate the Energy of pure, penetrating
> Truth, of pure, penetrating Beauty, and of pure, and
> equally penetrating Love.
>
> '
>
> Therefore - being KIND to them - they are ordered to filter out
> of their perception, any communications
>
> not meant for them, not written for them and not posted
> or published for them,
>
> that are written by me.
>
> '
>
> '
>
> Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far the
> most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known, and on
> top of that the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known on
> Earth and beyond.
>
> KNT hrp&p
>
> _________
> reference:
>
> 'l. ron hubbard is a 'demon' pretending to be "good" '
> (21 April 2008)
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/2c9e876e79b3e4c8
>
> Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
> Copyright Conditions as usual ('learnware')

Out_Of_The_Dark

Sep 30, 2009, 8:28:31 PM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 2:27 am, Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch> wrote:
> Out_Of_The_Dark schrieb:
>

> > On Sep 29, 10:46 pm, phil scott<p...@philscott.net>  wrote:

> >> Ive not seen two daughters  mentioned, just the daughter he drowned in
> >> the bathtub about
> >> 10 years ago.  ..and did a few years in the spin bin for.

> > I highly doubt that this is Koos Nolst Trenite posting as Koos on
> > Marty's blog.
>
> > Phil, what you said about Koos Nolst Trenite drowning his daughter is
> > not correct and that rumor is based upon propaganda periodically
> > spread here on ARS over the years by a certain cruel posters who go
> > out of their way to spread it whenever Kos starts on a posting spree.
>
> >  From all the evidence and posts on usenet which I was able research, I
> > found that Koos' daughter was not murdered and he never killed her.
>
> > Here is the complete post with all the historical links to the
> > information.
>
> > Koos      Feb 1 2008,
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/d835d37da...

> > I try to inform people when they post about it because I am a parent
> > and to lose a child is the biggest heart ache in the world.
>
> > Koos wrote about this loss on Oct 25, 2007
>
> > Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
> > Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
> > his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ccd042c2a...

> > I was so moved by his discussion of what really happened that I felt
> > it was important to acknowledge him publicly for doing, that without
> > judgement.
>
> > Oct 29 2007
> > re: Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
> > Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
> > his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/23b0f4f0d...

> > re replied:
> > To Mary - Re: Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and
> > the Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him
> > regarding his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/dfba59f58...
> Peter Widmer     <pwid...@quicknet.ch>
> 3803 Beatenberg  <http://www.pewid.ch>- Hide quoted text -

If you went to the links in my post, you would have found a link to
what you posted.

That was the last post by Noel. Intentional. I think it's bulls**t

John Dorsay

Sep 30, 2009, 8:37:53 PM9/30/09
[Top post]

You need to look at both sides, Peter. Mary has established to her
satisfaction that these articles were planted by OSA to frame Koos,
who is just a poor misunderstood psychokiller (I'm paraphrasing her
description).

The fact that the death of Flavia was reported by a credible
long-time Dutch participant of ars several YEARS before the stories
were planted just *proves* that the conspiracy was painstakingly
planned and executed.

Either that or Koos is an insane psychotic killer and Mary is an idiot.

I don't know which of the above is correct, but it's gotta be one
or the other. Let's see, on the one hand we have a multi-year
conspiracy involving several media outlets and planted stories about
the deaths of two girls because the nut cult saw Koos as such a
threat they would go to any length to discredit him.

On the other hand we have a kook who is so convinced of his own
super powers that he refused to allow his infant daughter to be
treated for a life-threatening illness, and he forced his teenage
daughter to stay in a tub of cold water so long that the stress
killed her. But this can't be right because his idiot defender says
people who talk about this are just being mean.

Hmmm... Conspiracy, or kook? Which is more likely?

John

John Dorsay

Sep 30, 2009, 8:59:14 PM9/30/09
Plato Been wrote:
> Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me (rev 2.0.2)
<snip kook screed>

This discussion is *about* you, not *to* you, psychokiller. You do
not have permission to post in this thread.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Sep 30, 2009, 9:44:26 PM9/30/09

> >> I highly doubt that this is Koos Nolst Trenite posting as Koos on
> >> Marty's blog.
>
> >> Phil, what you said about Koos Nolst Trenite drowning his daughter is
> >> not correct and that rumor is based upon propaganda periodically
> >> spread here on ARS over the years by a certain cruel posters who go
> >> out of their way to spread it whenever Kos starts on a posting spree.
>
> >>  From all the evidence and posts on usenet which I was able research, I
> >> found that Koos' daughter was not murdered and he never killed her.
>
> >> Here is the complete post with all the historical links to the
> >> information.
>
> >> Koos      Feb 1 2008,
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/d835d37da...

> >> I try to inform people when they post about it because I am a parent
> >> and to lose a child is the biggest heart ache in the world.
>
> >> Koos wrote about this loss on Oct 25, 2007
>
> >> Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
> >> Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
> >> his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ccd042c2a...

> >> I was so moved by his discussion of what really happened that I felt
> >> it was important to acknowledge him publicly for doing, that without
> >> judgement.
>
> >> Oct 29 2007
> >> re: Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
> >> Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
> >> his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/23b0f4f0d...

> >> re replied:
> >> To Mary - Re: Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and
> >> the Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him
> >> regarding his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/dfba59f58...
> > Bay Area, Noel- Hide quoted text -

> read more »

There you go, twisting the facts as usual. Anything so you can dig the
same knife into Koos that you draw and dig in everytime this subject
comes up. That's alot of hate John. Lucky me to not be you.

John Dorsay

Sep 30, 2009, 9:57:59 PM9/30/09
Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:

> There you go, twisting the facts as usual. Anything so you can dig the
> same knife into Koos that you draw and dig in everytime this subject
> comes up. That's alot of hate John. Lucky me to not be you.

Care to point to one if these facts you think I have twisted, Mary?

John Dorsay

Sep 30, 2009, 9:59:56 PM9/30/09

one *of* these facts

Andrew Robertson

Sep 30, 2009, 10:08:18 PM9/30/09

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <formerl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> That was the last post by Noel. Intentional. I think it's bulls**t

I'm surprised at your trenchant defense of Koos, Mary. Surely the opinions
of not only Noel but also of Jutta and Tulka should be taken into account?
After all, they lived with him and have first hand knowledge of his persona
and actions.

I'd be the first to agree that 'Abendzeitung' is a cross between 'The
Daily Mail' and 'The Sun' (in the British sense), but it is a newspaper that
would have contentious articles checked by their legal staff before
publication to avoid suits for libel.

I've always considered you an intelligent and thoughtful person, so I'm
baffled as to why you choose to defend someone when the evidence suggests
strongly that they were at fault.

Andrew

Out_Of_The_Dark

Sep 30, 2009, 10:31:46 PM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 10:08 pm, "Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There is no evidence. No followup. Jutta and Tulka gone from usenet to
let the propaganda do it's job. Propaganda eaten up without
evaluation, inspection, facts. And spiteful, hateful attacks that do
nothing but attempt to degrade a man who is still here while his
exwife and son run off and snicker at the stupidity and viciousness of
ignorant and mean spirited people who obviously have nothing better to
do.

Did you actually read what he wrote in 2007 about her death? Go to the
post I provided links to. Then read it and the information at the
links.. There is NOTHING else on the internet but the ranting hatred
of people who go out of their way to try to drive the man mad beyond
mad. Sick puppies, man, ignoring the information. Read the last
sentence in that rag of an article. No followup because Jutta and
Tulka knew there would never be one. They were the source of that
information. If there was anything to it, then they should have come
here to post it, to to prove it. But they didn't. Because it's it's
propaganda. It's family drama that became ARS drama because a handful
of depraved individuals take pleasure in mindf**king someone over and
over again.

I am a parent. I do not take what people say with a grain of salt.
When people are down, those who kick them when they are trying to get
up are about the lowest form of scum in my book.

John Dorsay

Sep 30, 2009, 11:00:51 PM9/30/09
Andrew Robertson wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <formerl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
>> That was the last post by Noel. Intentional. I think it's bulls**t
>

> I'm surprised at your trenchant defense of Koos, Mary. Surely the opinions
> of not only Noel but also of Jutta and Tulka should be taken into account?
> After all, they lived with him and have first hand knowledge of his persona
> and actions.

There was also the report of the death of Flavia some time before
Freya was killed. I wish I could remember who posted it. I tried
tracking it down on google but usenet search is not a currently
supported function, at least not for any reasonable definition of
"function" or "support". IIRC the report of Flavia's death was
posted in 1996 or so.

Plato Been

Sep 30, 2009, 11:59:35 PM9/30/09
Recounting and Refuting some of the Evil of Tulka on me, that Demonic
creatures love to repeat

{HRI note 20090929}

(based on my notes
from 20090928 20:41 GMT)

(NOT FOR SOCIOPATHS)

'

This is written now to make you
less upset about the Demonic
creatures who are affecting you
about - and who intend so to affect -
your connection to me (your sensing me).

'

I happened to make some notes yesterday, apparently in anticipation
of the coming defaming by zombies of l. ron hubbard (they are
spiritually, zombies of l. ron hubbard).

My sense of anticipation obviously improves.

'

My present note is shedding light on just one aspect of the nature
of 'Tulka,' and the known defamation by her,

that the perpetual defamers, the since long known Demonic
creatures at alt.religion.scientology, were indeed about to
post

- as these HATE Truth, they HATE Love and they HATE true Beauty,

quite understandably, knowing the condition of their soul:

with what they have irreversibly been made into in the course
of their spiritual past, inflicted on them - as described
elsewhere - by the likes of l. ron hubbard and other such
Demonic creatures.

'

This is about Tulka, whom I also wrote and published the
'Understanding Destructive Cowards' series about,(*)

which are part of the Human Rights Issues.

'

'

Despite her rather bold claims to the contrary, she, Tulka, with
limited clairvoyant ability, was NOT interested in truth at all, as
you will understand below - but I was, as you likely know.

She was not interested in improving herself, and not at all in making
herself and others understand things and people (also explained below
in this note),

and she only pretended, with a zeal that is not unknown in
'New Age' circles, many circles of which she had 'frequented and
submitted to,' and admired the greatest liars of, in the San
Franciso Bay area and beyond.

The gruesome tales of that, of the rather inconceivable
Insanity of these New Age people with their "Evil does not
exist" and their "love and light" thrown at the very Evil,
I will spare you - for now.

'

'

Tulka - a nickname I gave her (Stephanie Umana born Hansen actually)
- came to me, in 1998, ONLY to experience and to remain in my very
strong Love Energy - soliciting it, demanding it, but not contribu-
ting to it.

The only things she contributed by herself, was a playhouse
for cats. She had given up on helping people, and her intentions
were in her present life time sublimated to her compulsive care
for cats. And I happened to have a cat, cats would come to me,
and they were free and happy cats, catching mice on the fields.

But Tulka used them to pull Energy from them, or such, she had
a strange relation to them, claiming to have been the creator
of cats, in some distant past, without supplying nor wanting
any evidence for it, though

- as with most of her New-Age-type claims about herself and
about others and about life itself,

her claims about herself, life and people, that,

UPON THOROUGH QUESTIONING OR EXAMINATION even in metered
sessions,

invariably appeared to be entirely untrue,

in particular ALL HER CLAIMS ABOUT "PAST LIVES OF HERS," were
without exception false, to her great detriment, and

as the long time faithful reader might remember the process
of finding out the truth, published by me at the time on the
Internet, for general scientific purposes, as it unraveled.

'

'

Contrary to the New Age people who PRETEND it, I was naturally
interested that also she became less insane and more able to
experience her happiness with life,

rather than her slumping into her tobacco-triggered craving for
Extreme Ugliness Energies, etc..

She was not interested in helping others, let alone in helping
Mankind with her abilities. Her abilities consisted of some limited
clairvoyance that could be brought to life and actual value,
if and when she was treated with that great a care and love and
loving and caring understanding, that only I was able to generate
and give.

She herself just wanted to be looked up to, by people near her, whose
admiration she then could suck up, to make them believe,

that "she cared for them by doing some clairvoyance for them."

'

All such attitudes were so far from my own view of life and people,
that I really had to work hard, to get to understand these - for me
quite incomprehensible attitudes and her joy of entertaining lies
about herself and others, and her FEELING those lies - whatever they
were at the moment, depending on with whom she was or whom she talked
about - to FEEL the Energy of any lie as "true,"

whatever she felt like Feeling as "true," both about herself,
and about others.

I spare you the gruesome and ugly details, for now. Yet I
was trained to listen to the greatest insanity, and to
figure out a way of getting her in touch with herself,
with her OWN feelings and her OWN ideas and her OWN goals.

She was not at all interested in helping me - when I needed some
help to stand up to some evil persons (in just one example) she
"became sick" suddenly, before the meeting, so that she behaved
like an idiot, refusing to look at the evil (person),

which in no way made her think less of her own "ability
to look at people's Energies," her limited clairvoyance,

limited compared to Carla Baron for instance, a
really tough girl, spiritually,

which is why the James Randi sociopath
crowd absolutely HATES Carla Baron, and will
try ANYTHING to destroy her.

But "I should accept," that Tulka "can not look now" at someone
who NEEDS to be faced right now, in real life, that "she can not
look at an Evil person," "because she is so much more sensitive
than ordinary people."

The only 'help' she wanted to give, was - to manicure my
fingernails...

She justified her giving no help, with wanting to see
me on her pedestal, to look up to, as "someone who does
not need any help."

In fact she was just a compulsive Coward, which
she only one time openly confessed, but still not
so that I or anyone could work with that "knowledge
about her," because making things clear to others
about herself, would of course be the opposite of
her cringing and creeping cowardice, which she hid
by playing the 'Grand Clairvoyant Dame' act, "that
nobody should doubt or investigate."

Well, that's not something to tell me, if you spout
far more nonsense than any lack of knowledge in me
would accept as "true." (You do like cross-word
puzzles? Solve this last sentence, that could come
straight from 'Bilbo's birthday party.')

'

'

When I was captive, Tulka after a few days, and constantly with Noel,
broke her Energetic Love connection or 'umbilical cord' with me, and
after those few days

she was immersed in HATE, in the "Joy and Beauty of Hate"

- she ENJOYED to let Noel make a full blown and active Enemy out
of herself, during one night of him talking with her, thus
REVERSING all truth,

and becoming entirely arrogantly Hateful, as dictated by
her companion Noel, stealing all my belongings,

and throwing such Insane "accusations at me," like "I had not
prevented World War II from occurring," but not explaining to
anyone, why not she - but _I_ - was walking around with a huge
blackened eye...

'

She was now - disconnected spiritually from me - immersed in HATE, in
the "Joy and Beauty of Hate" and so much immersed in the "perception"
that goes on inside and through Hate Energy,

that 'all that she HAD correctly seen and found out also about Noel,
about Noel's intensely Evil nature and his actual intentions towards
anybody, his vampiring preying on others' Energies, also on us,

which was found out not by me (I was far too much blinded by him to
look at him) but found BY HER, by Tulka, about Noel, during preceding
months, and published even on the Internet, in parts and with the
consent of Noel, too,

suddenly all SHE herself had found out and which was then examined
thoroughly and found correct by me - all that and everything else
too - with her being immersed in Hate, suddenly "was actually not
true,"

and she equally suddenly was convinced by Noel - very much
against her previous statements and practice - suddenly, that
"it is not good to use a meter to assist her, or anyone, in
looking at the Energies of things and of people."

And Hate was provided in plenty to her, and she enjoyed to
experience it and to act out of it

- to the delight of the known and named Demonic creatures, who
had "won a soul," with her, "whom they will protect from"
(ever feeling the connection of Love again) "from 'Evil
Koos'."

'

She, Tulka, had also been hiding from me, that her past husband was an
alcoholic pretender (called Armando Umana) who preferred to stay away
from her and for whom she had nothing but mean thoughts and actions
for
in the first place.
She had also been hiding from me, that she had scars on her wrist
from a suicide she committed while he, Armando, left her and she
remained with her Demonic daughter from him, Tiffany.

In any case, I did not at all expect her suddenly to lunge at me with
her fist when we walked upstairs together AFTER her psychotic break:

Me believing that she had regained her ability to see her
environment and the people in it, rather than her seeing some
Demonic Energy (perception and feelings) projected,

which she claimed to be and that certainly were in part the
insanity-producing Energies of Hubbard and of Reiss,

and that substituted her normal perception of her environment
and people, with their nightmarishly tormenting Energies
(perceptions is Energy, feelings is Energy, thoughts is Energy).

'

She had had, at times, flabberghastings, mind-boggling periods of
manic-catatonic behavior, being entirely divorced both from (feeling)
herself and from (feeling, seeing, and understanding) environmental
reality.

And me holding Tulka by her wrists or ankles at a manic-violent
episode of hers, she being quite literally like a wild animal,
holding her off so that she would not hit ME or kick ME, during her
forty-eight hours psychotic manic-catatonic episode while SHE was
shouting the most viciously abusive language AT ME, like a possessed
woman does,

that now, in her still lasting Joy of Hate immersion, was then
suddenly turned by her into ME "being physically violent and using
abusive language on HER." Would you believe it.

I did not know, that I had asked that severely a psychotic
woman to come all the way from America, to me.

So what now - I can't just kick her out on the street - I am
a responsible and caring and loving person.

So, let's see how to get her out of the manic-catatonic state.

And the three-week-long black eye that not she but I had, was not
inflicted by myself, as you guessed correctly, but was indeed
inflicted by HER, by Tulka,

as her SUBSTITUTE for her pretending to hit (the spirit of)
l. ron hubbard, I gather from her description of things, whom
she was too cowardly to oppose - so she hit SOMEBODY, the very
person who DOES oppose l. ron hubbard.

I guess now, that this is supposed to hit me for me NOT
being a (self-)destructive coward:

By ME NOT being an abject and ugly coward, I make it
apparent TO HER - so I assume she "thinks" - that she
IS.

Her refusal to look at herself - the main hallmark of any
manic-catatonic person - her refusal to look at herself,
her refusal to see her intensely destructive behavior,
"NECESSITATED" hitting me, me behaving NOT Evil, and
NOT Destructive, and NOT a coward, enforced the truth of
the fact that she WAS (and is, still).

'

So 'to make herself feel good, 'she suddenly, out of the blue, lunged
at me and hit me very hard and very unexpectedly in my eye, with her
fist

- which I took very calmly, knowing it coming from an insane person
whom I tried to help connect to herself again,

and I unfortunately stopped being on my guard for expecting the
entirely unexpected burst of "Evil Courage," her pretended
Courage "she did hit ME" - so "how 'courageous' can you get" -
it is something prison wards tell about, the impulse of the
Criminal to "triumph over the very strong and caring."

It had appeared just before, that her manic-catatonic episode
had finally ended, after a grueling 48 hours suffering her
most intense and continuous abuse, physically, verbally and
Energetically doing her utmost to be Evil.

I seemed to finally have ended, when I started to play some of
my music,

with her "now I can feel again who you (Koos) are, and I
can feel again your love for me and for people, and your
very beautiful (Mozart) music," she said,

she obviously having decided to end her psychotic break -
two grueling days and nights.

'

'

Instead of defending me and herself against Evil, she, Tulka, had gone
and would go WITH IT, so that she would not have to oppose it, and so
she would not have to assert her own viewpoint, her OWN Energy.

Mr. New Age super guru Osho even has an exercise that demands
exactly that, as "an ability to gain."

She, Tulka (or Stephanie Umana, if you like) rather became a 'robot'
acting for the Demonic individuals, which, so she saw it, were
Hubbard and Reiss, but there were also Noel, Freya, and (from a
distance, the Evil Energies of) Jutta hiding and projecting as Black
Magic her Evil emanations at us, and (equally from a distance) there
Tiffany, Tulka's daughter in America, and the mother of Tulka, called
Violet or such I believe - all of them highly unpleasant from a
viewpoint of wanting to preserve life and happiness.

I one time told Tulka, to phone her mother in America,
in Seattle or such, and Tulka went completely crazy during that
phone call:

She was speaking and behaving like a truly moronic eight
year old girl with her mother,

but when she hung up, she was not even being ashamed of it,
afterwards: That was "normal" in her way of life.

She was in the Energy of whoever she was connected with, and
her mother - I figured out after some time - was an intensely
destructive person, who had spent much time in psychiatric
wards, for it, and who had "raised" Tulka (Stephanie).

'

This further shows Tulka's complete lack of any notion or desire to be
honest towards herself and others, but rather to be in the Energy
(the ideas, also about herself) of others, whatever suited and suits
her,

and suiting her is mostly, whomever she at the moment is with in
thought or also physically.

So she could actually perfectly "live with" a Criminal, because
she would and does just assume all the ideas and feelings, the
viewpoint, that the Criminal wants she has. (*)

But it equally applies when she is with a decent person, which
makes her a very confusing character indeed.

'

I happened to have very greatly loving Energies for her, (and for you
too - you do not have to get jealous), very much caring for her well-
being in all respects - which I did - materially, physically, and
emotionally, and spiritually,

and not only in the present, but also for her past and future.

Well, emotionally not more than her very limited ability
to feel the emotions and feelings of others, strangely
enough:

She could see the colors and content of Life Energy
Particles of herself and others, which contain
your perceptions, your memories,

but like a boat without a rudder, and without
any understanding about what she did in fact see.

She says, in a video shop in Erlangen town: "That's
strange, the whole shop suddenly turns Green (with Green
Life Energy, which is the color of the Energy of Love)."

She does NOT say, nor look by herself, WHOSE Energy of
Love it was. You can guess whose it was, and if you
guess it is mine, then you are entirely correct.

She says, when we go and visit a family where Noel has,
during our visit to the town's swimming pool, picked the
daughter as "his girl friend" - the girlfriend was more
interested in me, in my Energy that is - but she went
with Noel, as his 'girl,' and we visited her parents,
and her mother - a very nice woman - went 'out of her
way,' to warn us for her daughter, being of bad character
and not improving...

She, Tulka, suddenly gets very upset and caved in - with
no apparent cause at all - and when pressed to say what
the matter is, she says: "Suddenly the whole room went
Red" - filled with Red Life Energy which is HATE Energy.
Not saying from whom it comes, not looking from whom it
comes - and you can guess from whom it came.

Another time, she walks next to me and tells me: "There is
a band of Red Energy around Noel's head." Again without
any connection of hers of UNDERSTANDING what is going on.

And so on.

As regards my caring for her emotionally, there is
of course the limit she sets herself, and while she
accuses her former boyfriend behind his back, to
me, of him being 'like a Minute Man,'

in bed, that is, her own ability and desire to
feel, in that respect, can be measured by and
summed up in her customary three words in bed:
"Did you come?" This may require some thinking,
on the part of the high average intelligent reader.

All in all, I was very much caring for her well-being in
all respects - and I did so materially, physically, and
emotionally, and spiritually.

'

Letting her examine people who had caved her in but
totally and terribly, who had been - in her eyes and
feelings and in her actions - "her very best friends
and trusted lovers, even."

And people who had helped her to face life, and who did
actually like her, like her own father, and his new wife
(her stepmother), of those "she knew" that "they were very
mean to her."

'

And that included letting her look at her past, her life with
her former friends and family members, too - which all was
horribly mixed up and with lots of reversals of good and evil,
so that it was (intentionally by her) very difficult to find
out who were the good ones and who were the bad ones:

So she became somewhat sane and normal, spiritually loving even,
WHILE she was keeping her spiritual connection with me, during
almost two years.

Well, that's all for now. I hope this autobiographic data makes you a
bit less upset about the very vicious Demonic creatures who try to
disconnect you from feeling me.

Certainly I can feel your Pain about that.

In town, the common people usually call me Jesus Christ, or Doctor,
and the more educated stop near me and say 'you are like a Buddha,'
while another tells me, I can feel you when I will see you, you
are an Enlightened person.'

I am not offended by that, they mean very well, and they have a Love
and Truth Energy connection with me.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

__________
A Footnote:

(*) 'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part One: The Result of
'Not Opposing a Criminal Mind' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi1-V2.3}
(6 November 2007 - Version 2.3 on 9 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/af01fcaf55368c7f

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Two: Made Unaware of 'Being
Friends with' a Criminal Mind'
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi2-V2.1}
(9 November 2007 - Version 2.1 on 12 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/dc7590af2069935f

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Three: Side-step
Criminal Heads of State'
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi3-V2.2}
(13 November 2007 - Version 2.2 on 14 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/1d2828c12ca2a317

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Four: Churchill cowarded by
'FDR' Roosevelt'
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi4-V1.0.1}
(15 November 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/14349cce0336ccbb

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Five: Betrayal, Sudden
Reversal of Good and Evil'
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi5-V1.0.1}
(16 November 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/bc9e7ef1c4cbcb99

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Six:
"YOU are making trouble," by not being "friends" with the
Criminal Mind (or with a Criminal "leader")'
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi6-V2.2}
(19 November 2007 - Version 2.2 on 20 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/c95db1c95d8d1357

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Seven: 'Join your Enemy,
"then you won't get attacked" ' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi7-V3.1.1}
(21 November 2007 - Version 3.1.1 on 22 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/f1d3a9785d778a7c

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Eight: 'Earning the
"Friendship" of Criminal Minds' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi8-V1.1.1}
(23 November 2007 - Version 1.1.1 on 23 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/e41b48071e9d50e3

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Nine: 'Complying with
the "laws" of the Criminal Mind' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi9-V1.1}
(26 November 2007 - Version 1.1 on 27 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/f7839e298e6d5e45

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Ten: 'Kick the Criminal
Mind out BEFORE he or she kicks you and your friends out' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi10-V1.2}
(27 November 2007 - Version 1.2 on 28 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/0d82eefdd81d80f3

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Eleven: 'Worshiped Criminal
"leaders" are "good," which "proves," that "you are evil" ' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi11-V1.1}
(29 November 2007 - Version 1.1 on 29 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/bcfcea1c889d19c8

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Twelve: 'Makes Criminal
Minds seen as "normal" - Medical "science," "research" and
"charity"' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi12-V2.0.1}
(30 November 2007 - Version 2.0.1 on 3 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/d6e327cd64c637d6

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Thirteen: 'Those who carry
out destructive orders' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi13-V1.0.1}
(4 December 2007 - Version 1.0.1 on 4 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/526af616d9af9ead

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Fourteen: ' "It is 'the
most "survival",' to follow the Criminal Mind" ' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi14-V1.0.1}
(5 December 2007 - Version 1.0.1 on 5 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/ccd3d0bd349f3b39

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Fifteen: 'You take away
from them, the responsibilities they refuse to exert' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi15-V1.0.2}
(6 December 2007 - Version 1.0.2 on 7 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/ee5e10e0122f5d4d

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Sixteen: 'The ILLUSION of
"not being attacked"' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi16-V1.3}
(7 December 2007 - Version 1.3 on 11 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/3564f0c5a6925935

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Seventeen: 'Understand
Cowards, for handling them - not Beethoven' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi17-V2.2.1}
(11 December 2007 - Version 2.2.1 on 13 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/943428895749343c
'

__________
(to be added, as applicable)

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Barbara loves Marty

Oct 1, 2009, 1:22:49 AM10/1/09
On Sep 30, 12:54 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 29, 10:46 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 28, 7:04 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Infiltrator and non-Scientologist Koos posted years ago a very strange
> > > "interview" on a spiritual level with Marty Rathbun and defamed him
> > > badly.
>
> > > Koos made it all up. Koos is really weird (posted also horrible
> > > defamation and lies about me) and I don't want to go into the
> > > suspicious events that lead to the death of two of his daughters.
>
> > Ive not seen two daughters  mentioned, just the daughter he drowned in
> > the bathtub about
> > 10 years ago.  ..and did a few years in the spin bin for.
>
> > >http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/eva-manuela-and-dave-part...
>
> > > Barbara Schwarz
>
> > > --
> > > Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
> > > on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and
> > > other socks scribbled once on Wikipedia:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/h...Hide quoted text -

> I highly doubt that this is Koos Nolst Trenite posting as Koos on
> Marty's blog.Barbara Schwarz

Mary, Koos was one of the first persons who ever posted the name Mark
or Marty Rathbun in a "spiritual interview" on the Internet.

I believe Koos posted that before I ever posted. It might be still on
the Web somewhere. He fabricated the weirdest stuff about Marty, put
words in his mouth, and when you googled Marty's name you got for
years nothing but the Koos crap.

As he was so occupied with Marty (for whatever reason) already so many
years ago, why do you think he does not post on Mr. Texas' Blog?

Koos posts with Plato Been on Usenet at the moment but he posts
apparently with his real name (as he did on Usenet before) in other
forums where he hopes no Usenet posters go.

And did Koos defame me without that I ever gave him a reason to hate
me? Yes, he did. He called me horrible stuff.

Koos defamed also L. Ron Hubbard and is an anti-Scientologist and
twisted in each fiber of his being.

Barbara Schwarz

--
Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and
other socks scribbled once on Wikipedia:

> Phil, what you said about Koos Nolst Trenite drowning his daughter is
> not correct and that rumor is based upon propaganda periodically
> spread here on ARS over the years by a certain cruel posters who go
> out of their way to spread it whenever Kos starts on a posting spree.
>
> From all the evidence and posts on usenet which I was able research, I
> found that Koos' daughter was not murdered and he never killed her.
>
> Here is the complete post with all the historical links to the
> information.
>

> Koos      Feb 1 2008,http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/d835d37da...

> I try to inform people when they post about it because I am a parent
> and to lose a child is the biggest heart ache in the world.
>
> Koos wrote about this loss on Oct 25, 2007
>
> Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
> Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding

> his daughter - {HRI 20071025}http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ccd042c2a...

> I was so moved by his discussion of what really happened that I felt
> it was important to acknowledge him publicly for doing, that without
> judgement.
>
> Oct 29 2007
> re: Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
> Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
> his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/23b0f4f0d...

> re replied:
> To Mary - Re: Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and
> the Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him

> regarding his daughter - {HRI 20071025}http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/dfba59f58...

> After getting that reply, I started to dig up the posts and
> information and research databases etc.  Everytime someone posted the
> propaganda that he drowned her, I'd dig further. I knew in my heart he
> did not drown her, I just knew it, and I believe I proved it with the

> first link above. Just thought you would want to have the facts.- Hide quoted text -

Barbara loves Marty

Oct 1, 2009, 1:25:58 AM10/1/09
On Sep 30, 8:33 am, Plato Been <plato.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just an idea...
>
> ...that could be worked out.

Koos, you post with Plato Been. I know it is you. Why don't you tell
us why you published that "interview" that you did on a "spiritual
level" with Marty Ratbun, if you post on the doppelganger's Blog and
what happened to your two daughters?

Barbara Schwarz

--

Mary, Koos was one of the first persons who ever posted the name Mark
or Marty Rathbun in a "spiritual interview" on the Internet.

I believe Koos posted that before I ever posted. It might be still on
the Web somewhere. He fabricated the weirdest stuff about Marty, put
words in his mouth, and when you googled Marty's name you got for
years nothing but the Koos crap.

As he was so occupied with Marty (for whatever reason) already so many
years ago, why do you think he does not post on Mr. Texas' Blog?

Koos posts with Plato Been on Usenet at the moment but he posts
apparently with his real name (as he did on Usenet before) in other
forums where he hopes no Usenet posters go.

And did Koos defame me without that I ever gave him a reason to hate
me? Yes, he did. He called me horrible stuff.

Koos defamed also L. Ron Hubbard and is an anti-Scientologist and
twisted in each fiber of his being.

Barbara Schwarz

--
Tilman Joerg

> On Sep 30, 7:54 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > On Sep 29, 10:46 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:

> > > Ive not seen two daughters  mentioned, just the daughter he drowned in
> > > the bathtub about
> > > 10 years ago.  ..and did a few years in the spin bin for.

> > first link above. Just thought you would want to have the facts.- Hide quoted text -

Plato Been

Oct 1, 2009, 2:01:06 AM10/1/09
The Rights of John Dorsay, obviously a (psycho-)killer by his own
evidence, and the Righs of his mates in crime.

'

Reading John Dorsay etc. his Rights:

Obviously he is a (psycho-)killer himself or inciting to murder,
by his own evidence.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/fefeb4ec9bc63714
etc. etc. etc. etc.

'

Anybody who calls me - repeatedly even - a killer or a psychokiller,
whatever the difference may be,

has thereby supplied enough proof (ipso facto) of being himself or
herself one, either actually, in his or her present life, or a
potential
one, having the mindset and nature and intention of being one.

That is, because truth is absolute, and I am who I am.

So, someone who makes such accusations AGAINST ME, could only
be an actual or potential killer, a murderer.

All the false accusations ARE ACTUALLY the intention to murder me:

he and his "friends" try to conjure up and compel, that "it is right
for someone to murder me."

KNT hrp&p

The Rights Of Criminal Minds

{HRI 20040108-V2.1}

(Version 2.1
on 13 Jul 2009)

(View Summary
by skipping
indentation)

(suitable for foreign
language students)

'

Criminal Minds have the right to be looked at. *(1)(2)(3)(4)

Criminal Minds have the right to be exposed. *(5)(6)(7)(8)

'

These are kind (nice, friendly, caring) things to do to
a Criminal Mind.

THAT is respecting them.

On the other hand, to NOT look at someone who is a
Criminal Mind and to NOT expose him or her, is a
very mean thing to do to a Criminal Mind.

'
Apart from all the other things they do, they ARE
that mean however - and intentionally that mean -
to each other (and to themselves too);

And, having their conscience IN REVERSE, they
do consider that a "good thing:"

To keep Criminal Minds undetected, and falsely
admired, yes, even worshiped. *(17)

They also deliberately let others be more evil,

which they enjoy to see happening,

to thereby let others degrade themselves even
further by means of whatever evil others do,

and that gives them their desired, but fictitious
feeling of 'being superior' to that.

'

And it is never the truth that counts, but it
is:

WHAT FEELING does it (assist) in generating,

and the data are chosen and fabricated
by them, to make up that "truth,"

that assists the creation and experience
of the feeling desired.

'

Many of them will use drugs

(or "prescription medicines,"
these are called, in current
show-business journalism)

which makes it easier for them, to
alter reality and

to pretend, that the alteration,
the fiction, is "the truth."

In this context, you can then understand
that "they are the good guy," and that
"you are the evil guy" "who must be
falsely accused and exterminated or in
other ways must be incapacitated"

- in order to satisfy the altered
reality, and the false feelings,

that the Criminal Mind desires
to experience "as true."

'

'

No area is excluded from extending ACTUAL respect for Criminal
Minds, which is,

seeing a Criminal Mind when there is one:

In politics - from local to global, in parliaments, in
General Assemblies, in institutes, in presidents and in
Secretaries General,

seeing a Criminal Mind when there is one;

in religion - from popes to gurus, from vicars to shamans,

seeing a Criminal Mind when there is one;

in science - in physics, in economics, in medicine, in
research and in journalism, in Nobel Prize winners,

seeing a Criminal Mind when there is one;

in the arts - from musicians to painters to movie makers,
from Baudelaire to Van Gogh,

seeing a Criminal Mind when there is one;

in education and family - in teachers, in pupils, in
parents, in children, in brothers and in sisters, in
doctors, in employers and in colleagues,

seeing a Criminal Mind when there is one;

etc..

'

You RESPECT people by looking, looking, looking, and you do not
let yourself be prevented from thus ACTUALLY respecting others,

it is the only respect there is, to look at the soul and the
intentions of others, and you get all social ills, even bodily
ills, when true respect is prevented: *(n)(n)

prevented by "not having someone's permission to look at
him," or prevented

by "not having someone's or the group's permission to look
at someone else:"

For instance, to look at the opposite gender, or at
people belonging to "another" religion or to a
"different" (a high or a low) social strata, etc.,

and to look at certain activities those "others" may
be engaged in,

and to simply look at the soul and the intentions,
of people "one is not supposed to look at."

They had a whole culture of that, in China,
like getting your head cut off, if you dared
to look at the emperor. And they had other
rituals, in all their social life, which all
were

THE REVERSAL of actual respect.

You RESPECT people by looking, looking, looking, and you do not
let yourself be prevented from thus ACTUALLY respecting others.

'

'

Criminal Minds see that very differently, and THEY want to
enforce indeed the very opposite, as "normal,"

which then also leads to a very Criminal society with endless
sickness and turmoil and unhappiness, WHICH Criminal Minds WANT,
whether you believe it or not, they WANT turmoil and stupidity
and blindness,

so that THEY are "seen" as "the good ones," and are left
or put in charge, "to care for people and the nation,"

"to put the power back into the hands of the people"
by which they mean, not at all 'the hands of the
people nor for the people,' but in their own hands,
FOR "the people,"

but in certain primitive countries they still
fall for that trick, and they WANT turmoil and
stupidity and blindness, and they MAINTAIN it,
including Internet filters, and

general lies and intimidation,

so that decent and caring people, are seen as "the bad
ones."

That needs a climate, an atmosphere of terror

- which ALL all Criminal Minds are trying to
establish,

often "legally," meaning by rule of law,

even though it is of course very
ILLEGAL,

trying to establish, that one is not allowed
to see who is good and who is bad.

'

"Women 'do not have the right,' to look at men and to see
their (men's) soul and their intentions. (Or even at their
body)."

"Men 'do not have the right,' to look at women, and see
their (women's) soul and their intentions. (Or even their
body)."

'

"Children 'do not have the right,' to look at adults and
see their (the adult's) soul and true intentions."

"Adults 'do not have the right,' to look at children and
see their (the child's) soul and true intentions."

'

"Patients 'do not have the right,' to look at doctors and
see their (the doctor's) soul and true intentions."

"Medical doctors 'do not have the right,' to look at
patients and see their (the patient's) soul and true
intentions."

"Juniors 'do not have the right,' to look at bosses, and
see their (the boss') soul and true intentions."

"Bosses 'do not have the right,' to look at juniors, and
see their (an employee's) soul and true intentions."

'

'

'

'

Criminal Minds have the right, not to be hated by normal people.

'

You can however not demand or ask of other Criminal Minds,
not to hate them,

because that's what Criminal Minds do, they are
ALWAYS Hating, ALWAYS full of contempt,

behind their, by necessity quite impenetrable,
mask.

They are Hating, and hiding that they are Hating,
they ALSO hate those they claim to love and to care
about, they are found to be 'pretending to care:'

camouflaging their Hate, so that they can then
exert control and command,

based on the trust that is given to
someone who DOES care;

but THEY seek such a position,

in order to Hate all the more and on a very
wide scale, camouflaged as "care for people,"
as "love for Mankind", and as "responsibility
for the planet." *(18)(12)

'

Telling Criminal Minds, not to Hate, is as useless as
'telling a pig not to eat:'

They won't be able to follow your request, and they
will only pretend to comply,

by deceiving you and others, by creating
a pretended personality,

that you should "respect" and
"recognize" as "being himself,"

when they claim to have improved,
"which you must not doubt," which you
must not look through or even probe,
"else they will threaten you with a
serious relapse," and in fact they do
remain Criminal anyway, camouflaged

with a mask that they themselves even may
believe in as "being themselves," because

"truth does not really exist" - for them
anyway:

"Life is just a game, it's all acting and
pretending and lying;" *(17)(3)(10)(16)

they are preventing you from seeing or from
understanding, why

their activities actually, in fact, are driven
by Hate and contempt, and are an expression of

their Hate, and of their contempt for Life and
for people.*(6)

'

'

'

Normal people should not Hate Criminal Minds,

no matter how much a Criminal Mind begs or goads (is
teasing) you and other normal people,

is trying to get you to be Hateful - not only
to others, but even trying to get you to Hate
him or her as well,

that is, a Criminal Mind will try to get normal
people into radiating Hate as well,

which is, they will try to pull you for some
time into being like a Criminal Mind,

and even, into a state of wanting to destroy
a Criminal Mind further. *(11)

'

'

'

'

Criminal Minds must not be in a position of authority.

'

Criminal Minds must not be in a position, where people,
much less young people, children, are forced to depend on the
judgments of a Criminal Mind about them, or where they have to
comply with such judgments, examinations, certificates and the
like,

where people or children would have somehow to follow the
directions or teachings of a Criminal Mind,

or to follow the directions from those who are the
underlings of a Criminal Mind, of those who are
Destructive Cowards. *(12)

'

'

'

'

Criminal Minds may be asked to leave a location.

Asking a Criminal Mind to leave a location - asking and knowing
the demand backed by an ability to enforce compliance,

is often the vital action needed in many situations:

It may be necessary in order to protect others, or to
maintain somewhere an atmosphere of understanding and
perception necessary, *(12) for

(sometimes even the basic needs, such as food and
shelter and communication and decency, of)

life to restore and grow and be healthy and joyful.
*(13)(14)(15)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'All the kings of the earth
sought audience with Solomon
to hear the wisdom
God had put in his heart.'

2 Chronicles 9:23

__________
'Criminal Minds want to have everything seen and felt IN REVERSE'
{HRI 20090703-V1.0.1}
(3 July 2009 - Version 1.0.1 on 5 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/22fe0bfc76a79752

'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
{HRI 20070520-V3.7.4}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.7.4 on 5 June 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.war.vietnam/msg/5ae1a4055a677ab0

'Definition of Perception - Protecting against the Criminal Mind
- Fine Particle Physics on the main Poisonous Life Energy
Particles'
{FPP-HRI 20080608-V3.4}
(8 June 2008 - Version 3.4 on 24 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/86abd93d0b48fc74

'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major
Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people') (DCM)
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170
'

_________
Footnotes:

[Check for updates, and for new, subject-related HRI's]

(1) 'Fine Particle Physics To Understand Psychosis'
{HRI 20030227-V2.2}
(27 Feb 2003 - Version 2.2 on 23 Jan 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/a3940363702cebcf

(2) 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty'
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}
(7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 Oct 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4129fa4f1a67840e

(3) 'Criminal Minds Hide From You, That They ENJOY LYING, AND That
THEY Know Very Well They Intentionally Lie To You'
- (incl. Textnote d. on 'Criminal Minds want Admiration
in order to feel good')
{HRI 20050527-V3.7.1}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.7.1 on 7 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/c23077c8cb621233

(4) 'On Those Who Want Awareness Not Understood'
{HRI 20030416-V1.0}
(16 April 2003 - Version 1.0)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/640e381f8fc938c0

(5) 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Vital
Truth'
{HRI 20020819-V2.2.3}
(19 August 2002 - Version 2.2.3 on 12 May 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.brazil/msg/907447eab9a5f099

(6) 'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
(9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/1de918df6abdd38c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/e18a87e4f1dd0c1f

(7) 'Understanding Eternal Criminally Minded Individuals'
{HRI 20031124}
(24 November 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/9c378e7f32b5b016

(8) 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030716}
(16 July 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/7585a3f78ab01b75

(9) 'Defining Love And Hate - A Law Of Life'
{HRI 20020729-V2.0}
(29 July 2002 - Version 2.0i on 7 January 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/40d2a6d4cadc84b1

(10) 'Theory Of Repairing Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20021213}
(13 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/msg/fb5a1b66a55476cd

(11) 'Definition Of Schizophrenic
{HRI 20021125-V1.1}
(25 November 2002 - Version 1.1 on 19 July 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.mexican/msg/fb76c88f565e0a7d

(12) 'The First International Law' (FIL)
{HRI 20021124-V2.0.2}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0.2 on 10 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/48d9132192eaf221

(13)'Understanding Of Those Who Harm Life
- Criminal Minds Radiate Lies'
{HRI 20030611-II}
(11 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/9973dabee57b8edf

(14) 'Defining The Major Harmful Or Bad Energies
- As They Are Created And Projected By Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030611}
(11 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/bcba5f8d8a8ef2de

(15) 'Not WHY Is There Suffering, But WHO Causes It - Is The Question'
{HRI 20030610}
(10 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/216b68d8105d28ba

(16) 'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing It'
{HRI 20021220}
(20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/dc1388ffc08294fb

(17) 'Criminal Minds want to have everything seen and felt IN REVERSE'
{HRI 20090703}
(3 July 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/687058112b64d24d

(18) see the upcoming HRI 'Special Definition of Defamation'
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2004-2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher

Barbara loves Marty

Oct 1, 2009, 2:22:52 AM10/1/09
On Sep 30, 10:59 pm, Plato Been <plato.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Mary says that she thinks that it is not you who posts on Marty
Rathbun's doppelganger's Blog, Koos but she is mostly wrong also with
other stuff.

You have the right to post anywhere just like other people but I say
you post on his blog and she says you don't.

So, who is right?

And why did you publish that "spiritual interview" with "Marty
Rathbun"?

Did you try to post it on his Blog?

Barbara Schwarz

--
> [...]

>      'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Fourteen: ' "It is 'the
>       most "survival",' to follow the Criminal Mind" ' '
>       {HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi14-V1.0.1}

>        (5 December 2007 - Version 1.0.1 on 5 Dec 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/ccd3d0bd349f3b39

>      'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Fifteen: 'You take away
>       from them, the responsibilities they refuse to exert' '
>       {HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi15-V1.0.2}

>        (6 December 2007 - Version 1.0.2 on 7 Dec 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/ee5e10e0122f5d4d

>      'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Sixteen: 'The ILLUSION of
>       "not being attacked"' '
>       {HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi16-V1.3}

>        (7 December 2007 - Version 1.3 on 11 Dec 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/3564f0c5a6925935

>      'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Seventeen: 'Understand
>       Cowards, for handling them - not Beethoven' '

Barbara Loves Marky Mark

Oct 1, 2009, 11:08:23 AM10/1/09
In article <0aef58ff-ee51-4c9f...@g31g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Barbara loves Marty says...

>On Sep 30, 10:59=A0pm, Plato Been <plato.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Mary says that she thinks that it is not you who posts on Marty
>Rathbun's doppelganger's Blog, Koos but she is mostly wrong also with
>other stuff.
>
>You have the right to post anywhere just like other people but I say
>you post on his blog and she says you don't.
>
>So, who is right?
>
>And why did you publish that "spiritual interview" with "Marty
>Rathbun"?
>
>Did you try to post it on his Blog?
>
> Barbara Schwarz

<whack>

Send email to sthtex...@aol.com

Out_Of_The_Dark

Oct 1, 2009, 4:47:35 PM10/1/09
On Oct 1, 1:22 am, Barbara loves Marty

<barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 30, 12:54 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 29, 10:46 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:

> > > Ive not seen two daughters  mentioned, just the daughter he drowned in
> > > the bathtub about
> > > 10 years ago.  ..and did a few years in the spin bin for.

> > I highly doubt that this is Koos Nolst Trenite posting as Koos on
> > Marty's blog.Barbara Schwarz
>
> Mary, Koos was one of the first persons who ever posted the name Mark
> or Marty Rathbun in a "spiritual interview" on the Internet.
>
> I believe Koos posted that before I ever posted. It might be still on
> the Web somewhere. He fabricated the weirdest stuff about Marty, put
> words in his mouth, and when you googled Marty's name you got for
> years nothing but the Koos crap.
>
> As he was so occupied with Marty (for whatever reason) already so many
> years ago, why do you think he does not post on Mr. Texas' Blog?
>
> Koos posts with Plato Been on Usenet at the moment but he posts
> apparently with his real name (as he did on Usenet before) in other
> forums where he hopes no Usenet posters go.
>
> And did Koos defame me without that I ever gave him a reason to hate
> me? Yes, he did. He called me horrible stuff.
>
> Koos defamed also L. Ron Hubbard and is an anti-Scientologist and
> twisted in each fiber of his being.
>
> Barbara Schwarz
>
> --
> Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
> on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and
> other socks scribbled once on Wikipedia:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/intolerance-hate/whistle-blowers...http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/kids.htm#Debate_with_Tilman_Hausherrhttp://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Hausherr&btnG=Google...http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htmhttp://cyber-stalker-korey-jerome-kruse.blogspot.com/http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html

Barbara, your post is off topic for this thread and has nothing to do
with what I posted. You need to take take up your issues with him. Try
emailing him. He generally replies as long as you are polite.

phil scott

Oct 1, 2009, 6:06:33 PM10/1/09
On Sep 30, 5:28 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 30, 2:27 am, Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch> wrote:
>
> > Out_Of_The_Dark schrieb:

Seems like the facts as were posted and from the Austrian press posted
here If I recall correctly,
and the follow up of Koos in the mental hospital for
years following... all in line with the current mess. and his
generally insane posting wafflng between Hating and
supporting Hubbard

Phil scott

Peter Widmer

Oct 2, 2009, 12:03:17 AM10/2/09
phil scott schrieb:

Koos was for some time in the forensic psychiatry.

And the last post by Noel: there is his adress for that time, someone
contacted him possibly. Who tells bullshit? :-)

Peter

PS "Soeben habe ich mit Noel Nolst Tr�nit� telefoniert. Koos wurde
wirklich von der Polizei abgeholt, und er sitzt jetzt erst mal f�r 6
Monate in der Psychiatrie, in der forensischen Abteilung. Die Polizei
hat nach dem Tod von Freya eben auch mal im Netz geschaut. Koos hat alle
drei Frauen geschlagen. Tulka (seine Freundin) war eigentlich nur zu
Besuch, aber er liess sie nicht mehr gehen. Noel will jetzt einen
Schulabschluss versuchen & Therapie bekommen. Geld fehlt auch, weil alle
Finanzsachen von Koos �ber das Konto von Noel liefen, und jetzt denkt
das Sozialamt, dass Noel Einkommen h�tte."

Any further discussion is therefore unnecessary

Plato Been

Oct 2, 2009, 1:44:31 AM10/2/09
'l. ron hubbard, in your spiritual past, has Implanted (painfully,
permanently
hypnotized) you, your soul.'

That is an extremely kind, friendly and caring thing to say, to
Barbara Schwarz
(and to many others, too, who are compulsive "friends" of the demon
now
called l. ron hubbard).

KNT hrp&p

On Sep 29, 4:04 am, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:
> Infiltrator and non-ScientologistKoosposted years ago a very strange

> "interview" on a spiritual level with Marty Rathbun and defamed him
> badly.
>

> Koosmade it all up.Koosis really weird (posted also horrible

> defamation and lies about me) and I don't want to go into the
> suspicious events that lead to the death of two of his daughters.
>

> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/eva-manuela-and-dave-part...
>
> Barbara Schwarz
>
> --
> Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
> on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and

Plato Been

Oct 2, 2009, 2:11:23 AM10/2/09
(Auf Deutsch - in German - see below)

Me (Koos Nolst Trenite) being fully and wholly their opposite,

my communications are so Strong in Beauty, so All-embracing in
Love, and so Rich in Truth,

that these my communications (my Energies) do literally 'burn the

soul' of Demonic creatures (posting to this thread), sociopaths

[...]

German text:

Grundsatz:

Gesellschaftsdiener krimineller Geistesart,
sind nicht einfach ohne Gewissen - und, das
haben Sie nicht gewusst:

Diese haben ein UMGEKEHRTES, und diese fühlen
und handeln von einem UMGEKEHRTEN Gewissen
heraus.

Das, was ausserordentlich gut und wahrhaft und
liebend ist, "stellt die grösste Bedrohung dar,"
und ist DESHALB "am meisten böse." Aber:

Was in dem Masse böse ist, dass die Leute
es uberhaupt nicht als solches erahnen wollen
oder können, ist "bei weitem am besten," und
"ergibt den besten Schutz - gegen die Entdeckung
JEDER von 'unserer' kriminellen Geistesart, in
der Gesellschaft."

Die Stadt Bamberg hat Schadensersatz zu leisten für

- und zwar für jeden Tag der erfolgten Zufügung der
genannten -

zugebrachte Schaden und Verletzungen eines niederländischen
Staatsangehörigen, und für jeden Tag, dass die Stadt Bamberg den
Schaden nicht beendet bzw. vergütet:

Es handelt sich insbesondere um

(unter der Bürgermeisterschaft von Herbert Lauer, und
unter Erzbischof Karl Braun)

zugefügte

I. Schwerste Körperverletzung mit langjähriger Invalidität als
direkter Folge *(0)

II. Schwerste Freiheitsberaubung mit im Detail geplanter Vorbedacht

III. Schwerste Verleumdung mit Vorbedacht, Verursachung ausgedehnter
und langwieriger 'Folgeverleumdung,' und – erschwerend - ohne
jede Bemühung bis jetzt, den Schaden zu lindern oder einen Ende
zu bereiten

IV. Wirtschaftliche Schaden, beim Opfer und für die Gesellschaft,
als Folgeschaden.

Der niederländische Staatsburger habe sich - so die damalige
"Anklage" der süddeutschen Behörde - der 'RELIGIOESEN
WAHNVORSTELLUNG' schuldig gemacht:

Der 'Schuldige' behauptete öffentlich, auch via e-Mail zu
den dortigen kirchlichen Amtsträger:

'DER MENSCH SEI EINE SEELE, UND UNTERLIEGE DER
FORTWÄHRENDEN SEELENWANDERUNG ODER WIEDERGEBURT'

- so wie es übrigens auch der Philosoph Platon
(Plato) lehrt -

und 'er habe dies nicht nur öffentlich auf seiner
Web-site kund getan, aber hat dazu auch noch fast täglich
Hinweise oder sogar Beweise geliefert, und ebendort
veröffentlicht.'

Und - so sieht es die kriminelle Geistesart - 'dies
stelle eine akute Gefahr für die geistige Gesundheit
der hiesigen Bevölkerung da,

"die nicht an solchem Humbug glaubt, und daran
auch nicht glauben mag".'

Es sei immer ein Dorn im Auge des kriminell gearteten Teil
der Bevölkerung ÜBERHAUPT gewesen,

und in diesem Falle bei dem entsprechenden, etablierten
Teil der (Bamberger) Bevölkerung, und folglich

- folglich dem herrschenden Sentiment bei dem sehr
kleinen, kriminell gearteten aber etablierten
Teil der Bevölkerung Bambergs -

verursache dies Unbehagen, und ein Gefühl von Bedrohung,
in eben dem kriminell gearteten Teil der 'Respektierten
Bürgerschaft der Stadt Bamberg;' und

dieses Unbehagen 'müsse deshalb, zur dessen endgültiger
Beseitigung, in Aktion "übersetzt" werden,' d.h.

'in behördlicher "Aktion-Skript" verfasst werden:'

'Es liege' - so denkt und fühlt es die kriminell geartete
Persönlichkeit - 'es liege "eine akute und unabwendbare Gefahr
für die bayerische Volksgesundheit" vor,'

'die aber in entsprechende Formeln gegossen werden muss, um
"diese Gefahr - diesen Angriff auf den Wurzeln des kriminell
gearteten Teil des etablierten Bürgertums" - (um diese) in dem
Keim vernichten zu können,'

'wofür eine entsprechend kriminell geartete (eine sociopa-
tische) "Zeugin," als auch einen entsprechend gearteten,
auf Staatskosten dienenden 'Psychiater,' nur unschwer
aufzufinden sind.'

Und die erste hatte sich schon selbst angeboten, wenn
nicht gerade aufgedrängt, als 'agent provocateur.'

Der zweite, der gelernte 'Mediziner,' war (und ist - Leute
dergleicher Geistesart können nicht verandern - er ist und
er bleibt, für immer) ein rabiater Gegner von allem
Spirituellem,

- das ist die etablierte Art in Bambergs Kreisen -

und er ist besonders rabiat gegen jede Gedanke, geschweige
denn jeden Beweis, von Wiedergeburt oder Seelingwanderung.

Begreiflicherweise - bei derart kriminell gearteten
Personen - VERABSCHEUEN und BEKÄMPFEN eine solche
"Zeug(in)" und ein solcher "Experten," jede Form
von korrektem Wissen und von genauem Verständnis.
*(5)

Eine solch-artige Person will auch auf keinem
Fall - selbstverständlicherweise - ein
Wissen darüber zulassen, was wohl ihre eigenen
wirklichen Absichten und wirklichen Gefühle
für ihre Mitmenschen sind, noch ähnliches
Verständnis über sich selbst, *(3)

genau wie ihre Art in dem Grundsatz dieses
Schriftstuckes (ganz oben) angegeben ist.

Das gilt insbesondere bezüglich ihrer
abscheulichen aber vergangenen Missetaten
und Absichten, wovon die Entdeckung, oder
sonst wenigstens die Glaubwürdigkeit von
bereits entdeckter Fakten über sie, mit allen
möglichen Mitteln zunichte zu machen sei.
*(5)

Solche, kriminell gearteten Personen,

eben WEIL ihre Seele krimineller Natur ist

- und die Natur ihrer Seele besteht auch dann,
wenn ihre soziale Position oder Ausbildung
solches nicht vermuten lässt, (diese Personen)

schrecken dann auch für ÜBERHAUPT NICHTS zurück:

Kriminell geartete Personen sind nicht bloß
'gewissenlos,' aber sie haben ein UMGEKEHRTES
Gewissen - eine UMKEHRUNG von was gut und was
böse ist. *(4)

'Any further discussion is therefore unnecessary.'

quoted from:

'Die Bamberg Notiz - (A Notice to Bamberg)'
{HRI note 20090819-D-V2.1}
(19 August 2009 - Version 2.1 on 31 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.german/msg/da33f68170202860

Plato Been