Understanding Of Those Who Harm Life - Criminal Minds Radiate Lies

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 15, 2003, 6:10:18 AM6/15/03
Understanding Of Those Who Harm Life - Criminal Minds Radiate Lies

second part

(taken from a
personal letter)

I can listen to people talk about their various
religions, from Hinduism to Christianity to
Shamanism, and I can feel their convictions, I can
sense where they are right and where they are wrong.

I can feel how they basically search for the same
things, no matter how much knowledge they have
incorrect or are lacking.

As regards your question, then:

'How does it combine with your understanding and
your perception of Energy, and the protection of
life, and so on?'

It is answered by the very understanding of those
who harm life

- they do not want Energies seen or understood,

they do not want Awareness understood,

they not want people to know how to
protect themselves,

they do not want people to know how one can
detect them.

- The Ugliness Energy they create, manifests
(shows) in a continuous barrage (out-pour,
storm, large quantity) of the most un-
imaginable and terrible lies

about people, about the nature of people,

a continuous stream of extremely ugly lies

about good people, and

equally a continuous stream of the opposite
- and not less ugly - lies,

about harmful people being "the greatest
and most beautiful and wisest and most
trustworthy."
(See 'A Course In Human Rights Philosophy.')

Their lies very literally act as glue for the harmful Energies they
create and project and hit people with, as I wrote earlier to you
today, in:

'Defining The Major Harmful Or Bad Energies - As They Are
Created And Projected By Criminal Minds' (11 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0306120437.64f020a0%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

And as you can read in

'De-cloaking Criminal Minds - Their Use Of The Double-Lie'
(14 Oct 2002, posted 25 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210251305.85850d1%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

the lies of criminal minds intentionally are 'too idiotic, too
insane to readily detect.'

The lie "People with Jewish bodies are harmful to the society,"
is as wildly idiotic as stating that "all cats have no tails:"

Everyone knows it is false, AND everyone can see it is
false.

Yet this was the public, scientific, and legal "reason"
for killing six million people.

I can go on for hours, enumerating, listing lies of a similar nature,
that you however have not yet detected as vicious, atrocious and most
ugly lies in our society.

The source of these lies, are criminal minds:

CRIMINAL MINDS CONTINUOUSLY RADIATE A FLOOD OF THE MOST IDIOTIC
AND THE MOST UGLY LIES AT EVERYONE - ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ABOUT
EVERYBODY, INCLUDING ABOUT THEMSELVES.

Without a knowledge of Fine Particle Physics, as for instance from

'Fine Particle Physics To Understand Persistent, Violent
Psychotics' (27 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302271444.1b9b5a4f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

you will not be able to detect these lies, and you will not be able
to protect life, no matter how many doctor's degrees you may have.

From a viewpoint of the society, this knowledge results in

'The First International Law' (Version 1.1) (24 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0303200104.19a06e60%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

As I wrote in

'Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds' (9 May 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0305090914.75e26917%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

the first thing to know, is THAT criminal minds exist.

The second thing to know, is that I have made them understandable and
detectable and predictable for you.

The economic value of this data far exceeds your present
understanding and ability to calculate and envision.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,