Koos

John Dorsay

Feb 1, 2008, 1:17:03 PM2/1/08

Does anyone know where Koos is living these days? His condition
appears to be deteriorating. We should alert his local authorities
about his recent posts.

Perhaps this time they will be prepared to act *before* a tragedy
occurs.

John

alexi...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 1:20:12 PM2/1/08

You are talking about the loon declaring people Demonic Creatures?

John Dorsay

Feb 1, 2008, 1:34:05 PM2/1/08

Yes.

Some years ago, Koos posted similar prolific nonsense here. Then
one day we learned he had killed his teen-aged daughter.

As I understand it, he was found not criminally responsible and sent
to a psychiatric hospital for several years.

From the nature of his recent posts, I appears he should be back in
the hospital. At the very least, whoever is charged with his care
should be alerted, to assess the risk Koos may currently pose to others.

John

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 1, 2008, 2:19:09 PM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 1:34 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:

John, that is simply not true that "we learned that he had killed his
teen-aged daughter." What was told at the time was never
substanciated. It appears to be propaganda. I have posted about this
before and below are links to the posts that support the claim that
this was probably orchestrated by OSA intentionally.

It's bad enough that Koos has his problems, of having lost his mind to
whatever was done to him when he tried to leave OSA and having left of
being harassed by the cult of scientology, to later having his wife
leave him to raise their kids alone and then when the 18 year old
daughter Freya commits suicide, to then have orchestrated rumors
perpertuate on the internet that he killed his her. This passing on of
the rumor is like pouring salt in the deepist of wounds. One wonders
that he is still alive with all that has happened to him.

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:05:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: No, it is not your turn yet, Michael Pattinson

Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:
> > Despite the large amount of rumor & propaganda here, there is not one
> > shred of truth to that claim. I looked up all the information and
> > could find no substanciation of the rumor. Years ago, one person made
> > a comment and others repeated it but no proof is found. He told his
> > story about it recently but of course no one read it but a few. ARS
> > has some ruthless rumormongers....
> > I give him the benefit of the doubt. It's very sad to lose a child and
> > he's suffered enough. Some goons here on ars just keep digging the
> > knife in, taunting him.
> > Forgiveness for his attacks on others in defense of Hubbard and
> > compassion for what has happened to his family and in his life are
> > needed. He's not going to go away from ARS. < <
In a followup to RealPeach's reply, I wrote
"I think OSA orchestrated propaganda to distract German gov't from
investigating Scientology's involvement in Koos mental state. There
is
no proof, even from his family members, that he was ever accused of
killing Freya. See links below.

Background info:
Ambassador For Mankind Archived page with that posted letter: No
mention of him killing Freya. ( No mention of concern about her death,
either)
From Noel and Stephanie 26 September 2000
From Erik Norman 28 September 2000
page udated Oct 19, 2000
http://tinyurl.com/2z5rov
http://web.archive.org/web/20001019005616/http://ambassadorformankind.net/#noel

SUPER SCIO - KOOS - THE END OF ENDLESS TELEPATHIC SEC CHECKING
by The pilot ( recap of posts with different views on what happened)
http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/koos-sec-checked.htm

Why the "Church" is disavowing Koos Nolst Trenite
http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/koos-scn-resp.htm

Message from discussion e-mail from Noel Nolst Trenite
Sep 26 2000, 2:00 am
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: "brett herrly" <bodhi...@charter.net>
Date: 2000/09/26
http://tinyurl.com/yoe6l9
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/45b6e8f1125e8511

Man succumbs to cult madness ( 9/22/2000 )
http://www.skeptictank.org/gen1/gen00434.htm

Scientology mental murderers destroy Koos and kill Freya
http://tinyurl.com/yoo7kv
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/467daef9112b9621/6f45de4644c48b70?lnk=gst&q=Jutta+freya+Koos+Noel#6f45de4644c48b70

Who Created The False Newspaper Article "About Koos"
http://tinyurl.com/ypgp53
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/b95f65ed1586ef1/8ac9db9bcb085d6b?hl=en&lnk=st&q=german_scn_news%40hotmail.com+koos#8ac9db9bcb085d6b

Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
http://tinyurl.com/yw3mls
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/23b0f4f0d9299304?hl=en&&q=koos

You can find that and more in the thread:
Discussion: No, it is not your turn yet, Michael Pattinson
http://tinyurl.com/ys4cn7
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/c99f54e9e895b8b1

If you are concerned that he may do something dangerous, broadcasting
on ARS like this is only going to fuel the issue. Why not ask email
him? Why not give him your phone number to have him call you, so you
can express your concerns personally and privately? If a man is mad,
there is no way to reason but there are ways to make help drive him
over the deep end. That is exactly what OSA wants. I give ANY former
member the benefit of the doubt before I go and swallow the propaganda
without getting all the facts.

Read what he wrote about his daughter a little while back. That was
the FIRST time he was able to even get upo the courage to discuss
it .What happened to this man and his family should never happeen to
anyone but these are common occurances with the victims of
scientology.Why Are They Dead for starters.

Koos Nolst Trenite - Facing the 'Scientology' demons and the
Anti-'Scientology' demons, and their vicious crimes on him regarding
his daughter - {HRI 20071025}
http://tinyurl.com/yw3mls
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/23b0f4f0d9299304?hl=en&&q=koos

Mary

John Dorsay

Feb 1, 2008, 2:36:28 PM2/1/08
Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:
> On Feb 1, 1:34 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> alexiade...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > You are talking about the loon declaring people Demonic Creatures?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Some years ago, Koos posted similar prolific nonsense here. Then
>> one day we learned he had killed his teen-aged daughter.
>>
>> As I understand it, he was found not criminally responsible and sent
>> to a psychiatric hospital for several years.
>>
>> From the nature of his recent posts, I appears he should be back in
>> the hospital. At the very least, whoever is charged with his care
>> should be alerted, to assess the risk Koos may currently pose to others.
>>
>> John
>
> John, that is simply not true that "we learned that he had killed his
> teen-aged daughter."

Sorry Mary. I guess I should have said something like "Some of us
learned that Koos had killed his daughter."

What was told at the time was never
> substanciated.

Nonsense.

It was substantiated by Koos's wife and son. It was only disputed
by Dorian, as far as I can recall.

Dorian is as sick as Koos, although possibly not as dangerous.
Regardless, Dorian is no more credible than Koos.

If Koos is decompensating, which appears to be the case, then he
should be hospitalized before he deteriorates further.

<snip>

John

alexi...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 2:36:57 PM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 9:19 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> John, that is simply not true that "we learned that he had killed his
> teen-aged daughter." What was told at the time was never
> substanciated. It appears to be propaganda. I have posted about this
> before and below are links to the posts that support the claim that
> this was probably orchestrated by OSA intentionally.

I have now enough information to google him. Whatever happened to his
daughter he is certainly off his rocker and may need medical help...
Having a socialworker look in on him cant be a bad thing...

The Badger

Feb 1, 2008, 3:24:53 PM2/1/08

This is the only part of the organization that is a top-tier danger -
how badly they can mess with your head. It's chilling, and in any
interaction with them requires a regular "stepping back" from the
rhetoric and grounding yourself in reality, preferably with the aid of
several other people as sounding boards. This damage to society
perhaps surpasses in degree, if not in number, the effects of
releasing combat veterans with untreated PTSD. Brrr.

The Write Goddess

Feb 1, 2008, 5:02:07 PM2/1/08
This is quite frightening to read. Someone identifiable is out there,
obviously ill, and we observe from our computers...

I'm going to stop before I start getting into Britney Spears
parallels...

The Badger

Feb 1, 2008, 5:21:56 PM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 5:02 pm, The Write Goddess <Rachel.Brotch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

*hands TWG a hot toddy* Take this, a warm blanket, and come back in
an hour or so.

One of the frustrations of being an activist of any kind is that there
is *always* more horror than you as an individual power can affect.

Wait for someone to say thank you for what you're doing; that one time
makes all your effort joyously worth it for (wild-ass estimate, YMMV)
a year or two. When you see something you did actually have an effect,
no matter how small, that's good for a decade or more. Keep working,
and hopefully you'll get enough of a reward for a lifetime.

Apologies if I'm telling you what you already know.

barb

Feb 1, 2008, 5:49:10 PM2/1/08

KOOS IS A GANGSTER!

--
barb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

buy my book!
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1198812

read my page! (thanks, R. Hill!)
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/graham1.html

visit my store!
http://www.cafepress.com/birdville

The Write Goddess

Feb 1, 2008, 6:29:22 PM2/1/08
> Apologies if I'm telling you what you already know.

I teach middle school in a poor, violent, and gang-infested city.
We're in upheaval and NCLB (No Child Left Behind - educational
bureaucracies are into acronyms just like $cienos) has doomed us to a
tortured death by multiple guess.

I'm a masochist and a perfectionist...and I only believe in extremely
uphill battles. I think there's some middle-class educated Jewish
guilt motivating me there...

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 1, 2008, 7:34:39 PM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 2:36 pm, alexiade...@gmail.com wrote:

I never disagreed with someone trying to help him and I do hope John
will if he thinks he's in need. I don't even know what in particular
Koos has posted that prompted John to post this thread. That is my
point. Maybe if posters here just stopped messing with him and let hi
have his say instead of being oppositional to what he writes, causing
him to become distracted and obsessed with stopping the distractor, he
would not be so agitated.

Certainly if a person is in needd of help, it is an inate human duty
to help. But mocking the man while suggesting he needs help is ill-
intended.

If Koos was hospitalized for killing his daughter, why would he be let
in 2 years, like he was? ARS has not seen a post from the wife and son
since that last Oct 2000 note wroten on the ambassador website while
Koos was away. Koos is back. He's been back since 2002. 2 years away
in a mental institution, which Koos states was a effort on his wife's
part alone to keep him there - and nothing posted since, no proof that
he's a killer, or ever was a killer.

Koos posted his side of things and it falls on deaf ears.:

"And out of cowardice and fear, and in order to 'secure herself,'
Stephanie "Tulka" then went on to loudly betray me and to spread
false data about me and about herself.*
Not very nice...

(To this day, she has not revoked it, even though I got her
safely out of the area there by getting a friend of mine - not
a friend of hers, but of mine - there to care for that.)

"It took me a few months, with the effort of lawyers, to have the
order revoked, and be freed again. "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.clearing.technology/browse_frm/thread/88943b515ac78440/18ad05cec8e305e9?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#18ad05cec8e305e9

For some here, it's easier to buy the propaganda to have a reason to
hate.

I well see what I can find ... I will email him, if he has a valid
address. In the meantime, beware the propaganda. Koos is a victim of
scientology.His whole family is. If he did something to his daughter,
even mentally abusive, he's long since been forgiven by the german
mental health system. He would not have been out in 2 years if he was
considered a danger. ARS is filled with posts proving that.
Mary

RolandRB

Feb 1, 2008, 7:56:21 PM2/1/08

At least he hasn't got another daughter to drown.

Message has been deleted

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 1, 2008, 8:28:59 PM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 7:57 pm, TruthSetsYouFree <TruthSetsYouF...@invalid.host>
wrote:
> What do you know about his sex life? What do you know about who he fucked
> since he was let out of the asylum?

You too should be ashamed of yourselves.

Message has been deleted

efish

Feb 1, 2008, 10:16:45 PM2/1/08
In article <04172a21-e729-4ecc...@q39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> John, that is simply not true that "we learned that he had killed his
> teen-aged daughter." What was told at the time was never
> substanciated. It appears to be propaganda. I have posted about this
> before and below are links to the posts that support the claim that
> this was probably orchestrated by OSA intentionally.

what??? my god you're stupid.

where the hell do you get the idea that the unfortunate acts of the mentally ill
koos were an osa plot??

he killed his daughter. that is a fact. look it up, there is plenty of proof. he
ended up in a mental hospital for a few years and then was released.

and it worries me that he is once more getting more and more irrational...
because when he does, he is dangerous, to himself as well as others. he has
obviously stopped taking his meds.

given his history, it would be good if someone could contact the authorities to
check on him, keep an eye on him.

regards
-ef

The Write Goddess

Feb 2, 2008, 12:00:47 AM2/2/08
I guess the only thing I'm left wondering is why people respond to
Koos with antagonism. I mean, shouldn't we just ignore the man
babbling in the corner rather than agitate him further?

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 5:18:06 AM2/2/08
Proof that 'John Dorsay' is a Demonic creature

Only a Demonic creature would want to spread malicious lies about me.

That is supposed to "protect" him, the Demonic creature mentioned
above, from being seen and detected as such.

They are totally malicious, which is why they are called 'Demonic
creatures.'

see also:

'Criminal Minds Hide From You, That They ENJOY LYING, AND That
THEY Know Very Well They Intentionally Lie To You'
- (incl. Textnote d. on 'Criminal Minds want Admiration
in order to feel good')
{HRI 20050527-V3.7.1}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.7.1 on 7 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/c23077c8cb621233

'
_______________________
The proof is as follows:

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:17:03 -0500, John Dorsay wrote:

> Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:17:03 -0500
> From: John Dorsay <restim...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Koos

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 5:20:02 AM2/2/08
Proof that Roland Rashleigh-Berry 'RolandRB' is a Demonic creature

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:56:21 -0800, RolandRB wrote:

> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:56:21 -0800 (PST)
> From: RolandRB <rolan...@hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Koos

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 5:22:17 AM2/2/08
Proof that 'TruthSetsYouFree' posting via aioe.org, is a Demonic creature

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:57:41 +0100, TruthSetsYouFree wrote:

> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:57:41 +0100
> From: TruthSetsYouFree <TruthSet...@invalid.host>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Koos

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 5:24:57 AM2/2/08
Further proof, that 'TruthSetsYouFree' (via aioe.org)' is a Demonic
creature

Only a Demonic creature would want to spread malicious lies about me.

That is supposed to "protect" him, the Demonic creature mentioned
above, from being seen and detected as such.

They are totally malicious, which is why they are called 'Demonic
creatures.'

see also:

'Criminal Minds Hide From You, That They ENJOY LYING, AND That
THEY Know Very Well They Intentionally Lie To You'
- (incl. Textnote d. on 'Criminal Minds want Admiration
in order to feel good')
{HRI 20050527-V3.7.1}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.7.1 on 7 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/c23077c8cb621233

'
_______________________________
The further proof is as follows:

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 02:35:26 +0100, TruthSetsYouFree wrote:

> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 02:35:26 +0100
> From: TruthSetsYouFree <TruthSet...@invalid.host>

> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

> Subject: Re: Koos

> For someone who's just a newbie, having posted here only since June of
> 2006, you do have an enourmously large mouth.
>
> We know the full history of Koos Nolst Trenite, you don't.

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 5:27:48 AM2/2/08
Proof that 'alexi...@gmail.com' from Estonia is a Demonic creature

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 10:20:12 -0800, alexiadeath wrote:

> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:20:12 -0800 (PST)
> From: alexi...@gmail.com

> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

> Subject: Re: Koos

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 5:31:52 AM2/2/08
Proof that 'efi...@hotmail.com' (posting via Telus Corporation
PSINET-B2-20-SWIP) is a very severly Demonic creature

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 03:16:45 +0000, efish wrote:

> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 03:16:45 GMT
> From: efish <efi...@hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Koos

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 5:35:21 AM2/2/08
Proof that 'The Write Goddess <Rachel.B...@gmail.com>' is likely a
Demonic creature

Only a Demonic creature would want to spread malicious lies about me.

That is supposed to "protect" him, the Demonic creature mentioned
above, from being seen and detected as such.

They are totally malicious, which is why they are called 'Demonic
creatures.'

see also:

'Criminal Minds Hide From You, That They ENJOY LYING, AND That
THEY Know Very Well They Intentionally Lie To You'
- (incl. Textnote d. on 'Criminal Minds want Admiration
in order to feel good')
{HRI 20050527-V3.7.1}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.7.1 on 7 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/c23077c8cb621233

'
_______________________
The proof is as follows, and its context in the whole thread or
"discussion" on Usenet:

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:00:47 -0800, The Write Goddess wrote:

> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:00:47 -0800 (PST)
> From: The Write Goddess <Rachel.B...@gmail.com>

> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

> Subject: Re: Koos

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 5:39:53 AM2/2/08
Some of much proof, that 'The Badger' <Stealt...@gmail.com> (posting
via Abovenet Communications) is a Demonic creature

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:24:53 -0800, The Badger wrote:

> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:24:53 -0800 (PST)
> From: The Badger <Stealt...@gmail.com>

> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

> Subject: Re: Koos

barb

Feb 2, 2008, 6:12:16 AM2/2/08

That would be the sane thing to do, yes. But, like Babblin' Barbara
Schwarz, he is such an unpleasant and insulting fellow, spewing bile
from his cyber-soap box, it's just human nature to want to smack him
around a bit.

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 7:18:11 AM2/2/08
The Demonic creature Tilman Hausherr used to libel exactly the same malice
as 'John Dorsay' Re: Proof that 'John Dorsay' is a Demonic creature

Just like Peter Schilte recently too. All exactly the same Energy of
malice and libel:

They are all just puppets of the Energies of l. ron hubbard.

"What's Energy... ?" (I defined it even for them.)

To You

Feb 2, 2008, 7:25:39 AM2/2/08
Some additional proof that 'barb' Barbara Garham, <xenu...@netscape.net>
posting via Cox Communications, is a Demonic creature

Only a Demonic creature would want to spread malicious lies about me.

That is supposed to "protect" him, the Demonic creature mentioned
above, from being seen and detected as such.

They are totally malicious, which is why they are called 'Demonic
creatures.'

They know, by the way, very well of themselves, that they ARE Demonic
creatures.

see also:

'Criminal Minds Hide From You, That They ENJOY LYING, AND That
THEY Know Very Well They Intentionally Lie To You'
- (incl. Textnote d. on 'Criminal Minds want Admiration
in order to feel good')
{HRI 20050527-V3.7.1}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.7.1 on 7 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/c23077c8cb621233

'
_______________________
The additional proof is as follows:

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 03:12:16 -0800, barb wrote:

> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 03:12:16 -0800
> From: barb <xenu...@netscape.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Koos

McDermot

Feb 2, 2008, 9:52:55 AM2/2/08
John Dorsay wrote:

> Does anyone know where Koos is living these days? His condition appears
> to be deteriorating. We should alert his local authorities about his
> recent posts.
>
> Perhaps this time they will be prepared to act *before* a tragedy occurs.
>

> John

Some of his posts have had Australian bits, like the name or the newsgroup.

alexi...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2008, 10:02:12 AM2/2/08
On Feb 2, 1:12 pm, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> The Write Goddess wrote:
> > I guess the only thing I'm left wondering is why people respond to
> > Koos with antagonism. I mean, shouldn't we just ignore the man
> > babbling in the corner rather than agitate him further?
>
> That would be the sane thing to do, yes. But, like Babblin' Barbara
> Schwarz, he is such an unpleasant and insulting fellow, spewing bile
> from his cyber-soap box, it's just human nature to want to smack him
> around a bit.

I personally feel no animosity against him and have no desire to slap
him. I pity him. But I also think that people that sick should not be
online making everybody miserable and if he has history of abusive
behavior against those that are near him accompanying his illness,
then getting somebody to look in on him is the only sane and
responsible thing to do... Somebody may be needing help. To us he is
no threat, just an annoyance... And as such best ignored.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 2, 2008, 1:30:33 PM2/2/08
On Feb 1, 10:16 pm, efish <efis...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article <04172a21-e729-4ecc-b732-252f95f92...@q39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

You contentious twit. Where is YOUR proof that he killed his daughter?
There is none. He would have been back on ARS in 2002 if he was found
to have done that. He's either be in prison or locked up in a mental
institution.
You did not read the posts I linked. You ignore the proof. Where is
yours?
You have none. All you can do is go out of your way to post
antagnonising comments hoping someone will fall for your cheap bait.

You should count whatever blessing yuo may have left that you are not
the subject to of such a witch hunt. Prove your statement or MYOB.

Mary

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 2, 2008, 1:40:16 PM2/2/08
On Feb 2, 12:00 am, The Write Goddess <Rachel.Brotch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I guess the only thing I'm left wondering is why people respond to
> Koos with antagonism.  I mean, shouldn't we just ignore the man
> babbling in the corner rather than agitate him further?

Why? Because those that do this kind of thing here on ARS are doing
exactly what KSW says they should do. It's wrong, it's group think,
it's predatory. It's malicious, even if the person doing it can't see
the harm they are causing.

You can take the man out of Scientology but you can't always take the
scientology out of the man.

Welcome to ARS. Truely. Are you just a knowledgeable reader or were
you once a scientologist? Did you ever post here in years past?
Thanks for your contributions, especially the breath of fresh air :)

Mary
http://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com

John Dorsay

Feb 2, 2008, 2:25:05 PM2/2/08

<sigh>I was *not* expecting to see a flame war evolve when I asked,
in a fairly innocuous way, I thought, if anyone knew Koos's present
whereabouts.</sigh>

Mary, the people who you think are jumping to conclusions about
Koos, people like Roland, Sten, efish, and me, were all active in
ars when the story of Freya's death broke. There were multiple news
articles reported in ars. To the best of my recollection, but I am
not certain about his, there were articles published in more than
one newspaper as well. There was also confirmation from Koos's wife
and son.

You seem to place great significance in the fact that these news
articles are no longer readily located, and may have disappeared
from the web altogether. They *were* there at the time of the
initial reports, and verified.

There are several possible explanations for his release after a
relatively short hospitalization, the most important of which is
that hospitalization is not a sentence. People are free to leave
the hospital once the relevant authority determines the hospitalized
person is no longer a risk.

In some jurisdictions, the relevant authority maintains the ability
to return the person to the hospital if it deems the risk has
increased since release. If Koos is presently in such a
jurisdiction, then I think it would be prudent to alert the
authority that his online behavior is deteriorating. If the
authority assesses him and determines he does not pose a risk, then
there is nothing more to do. If the authority determines that he
does pose a risk, then maybe another tragedy can be averted.

As far as your notion that Koos is the victim of an OSA plot is
concerned, you may find it informative to read some posts from some
of his compatriots at the time, people like Mike Gormez and Rasta
Robert. They posted details about the negligent homicide of Koos's
first daughter.

<snip>

John

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 2, 2008, 2:39:43 PM2/2/08
> John- Hide quoted text -

Post them. Post the proof from Dec 1999 to October 2001 . You will
find not one place where anyone posts proof that he killed that girl.
Not even his wife said that. And interestingly, she and her son have
not posted anything else here since. So post the poists were it is
stated by his family, the press or the police. Even Tilman can't do
that. Because it was never concluded by the people who determine that
facts about a death.
It's been propaganda, hersay and rumor all along. And even if it did
happen and was proven beyond a doubt, why would people bring up the
past like OSA does. All we have to do is look at the mentality of some
regarding the accusations by Henson's daughters. People are innocent
until proven guilty. You'ds expect that kind of consideration for
Keith but not Koos? We have enough hypocrite on ars, we don't need any
more

John Dorsay

Feb 2, 2008, 2:57:37 PM2/2/08
Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:

<snip>

> Post them. Post the proof from Dec 1999 to October 2001 . You will
> find not one place where anyone posts proof that he killed that girl.
> Not even his wife said that. And interestingly, she and her son have
> not posted anything else here since. So post the poists were it is
> stated by his family, the press or the police. Even Tilman can't do
> that. Because it was never concluded by the people who determine that
> facts about a death.
> It's been propaganda, hersay and rumor all along. And even if it did
> happen and was proven beyond a doubt, why would people bring up the
> past like OSA does. All we have to do is look at the mentality of some
> regarding the accusations by Henson's daughters. People are innocent
> until proven guilty. You'ds expect that kind of consideration for
> Keith but not Koos? We have enough hypocrite on ars, we don't need any
> more

Mary, ars is not a court of law. If you read what I wrote about
Keith, you will find that I disputed the allegations because I did
not find them credible, and gave some short explanation for my
conclusion. I also acknowledged that I have no way of knowing
whether the allegations are true or not.

In the case of Koos, I do find the allegations credible, and I
concluded that Koos killed his daughter. Again, I have no way of
knowing whether the allegations are true or false, but they are
substantively different than the allegations

If you choose to equate consideration of evidence with hypocrisy,
you have that right.

As far as your demands for proof are concerned, I don't jump in
response to demands. So find it yourself or ask someone else.

I hope you do not turn out to be another Durks. We already have
enough Durks on ars as it is.

John

Alexia Death

Feb 2, 2008, 3:35:26 PM2/2/08
to restim...@gmail.com
Your nagging is divisive and depressing. And demoralizing for all the
young ones that are watching. They are watching you know. How about
not letting one loon divert you from the cause? To make it a WIN, all
you need is to ignore diversions. This thread?

EPIC FAIL.

realpch

Feb 2, 2008, 9:03:59 PM2/2/08

That's my response to him. Though, one might consider that he perhaps
enjoys the contact and interplay with others, however it may play out,
and somehow, most interaction with him has a way of turning negative, no
matter what is said. Make of this what you will.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Red Mage Moogle

Feb 2, 2008, 9:24:22 PM2/2/08
To You wrote:
> Proof that 'efi...@hotmail.com' (posting via Telus Corporation
> PSINET-B2-20-SWIP) is a very severly Demonic creature

O HAI!

> Only a Demonic creature would want to spread malicious lies about me.

Only a Demonic creature would post something so stupid.

> That is supposed to "protect" him, the Demonic creature mentioned
> above, from being seen and detected as such.
>
> They are totally malicious, which is why they are called 'Demonic
> creatures.'

You are also totally "batshit insane"...

> see also:
>
> 'Criminal Minds Hide From You, That They ENJOY LYING, AND That
> THEY Know Very Well They Intentionally Lie To You'
> - (incl. Textnote d. on 'Criminal Minds want Admiration
> in order to feel good')
> {HRI 20050527-V3.7.1}
> (27 May 2005 - Version 3.7.1 on 7 June 2007)
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/c23077c8cb621233
>
> '

<snip>

Seriously, Koos, how long do you plan on keeping this up? You're going
to have to get some professional help sooner or later. Might I recommend
your local psychiatrist? Infinitely better than soup cans and mindfuck.

--
RMM, servant of Xenu

zidane_tribal_64(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://www.myspace.com/redmagezidane
aol im: RedMageZidane
talk to me sometime!

Now stand aside, worthy adversary!

To You

Feb 3, 2008, 4:26:07 AM2/3/08
Yet another Demonic creature outing itself: 'realpch' <rea...@aol.com>

Demonic creatures, like Criminal Minds, have everything in reverse.

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:03:59 -0800, realpch wrote:

> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:03:59 -0800
> From: realpch <rea...@aol.com>

> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

> Subject: Re: Koos

To You

Feb 3, 2008, 4:31:34 AM2/3/08
Further proof of Red Mage Moogle <zidane_t...@hotmail.com> being a
Demonic creature

Well, you see how infested this newsgroup is, with Demonic creatures.

THEY know of themselves, that they are Demonic creatures.

They are irreparable, obviously, as they continue their evil.

Demonic creatures fight FOR l. ron hubbard, whom they claim "does not
exist."

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 21:24:22 -0500, Red Mage Moogle wrote:

> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 21:24:22 -0500
> From: Red Mage Moogle <zidane_t...@hotmail.com>

> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

> Subject: Re: Proof that Koos really needs professional help

To You

Feb 3, 2008, 5:02:53 AM2/3/08
They turn everything positive, into something negative, indeed.

Intersting is, how uniform, how standard they all are in their "arguments."

They are just puppets of the Energies of l. ron hubbard

(Addition to)

Demonic creatures are Criminal Minds, and have everything in reverse.

'

I wrote earlier:

______________________
On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:26:07 +0100:

eddieVroom

Feb 3, 2008, 12:03:58 PM2/3/08
To You wrote:
> They turn everything positive, into something negative, indeed.
>
> Intersting is, how uniform, how standard they all are in their "arguments."
>
> They are just puppets of the Energies of l. ron hubbard
>
> (Addition to)
>
> Demonic creatures are Criminal Minds, and have everything in reverse.

You forgot to mention that we're all liars.

I'm lying *right now*.

--
the Tortured Spark - a Light in the Dark
the Mystical RevvedErrand Doktor eddieVroom

http://psyop13013.blogspot.com/

He only comes out when I drink my Djinn...

jackson.vane

Feb 3, 2008, 12:09:52 PM2/3/08
On Feb 3, 4:02 am, To You <r...@local.host> wrote:
> They turn everything positive, into something negative, indeed.
>
> Intersting is, how uniform, how standard they all are in their "arguments."
>
> They are just puppets of the Energies of l. ron hubbard
>
> (Addition to)
>
> Demonic creatures are Criminal Minds, and have everything in reverse.
>
> '
>
> I wrote earlier:
>
> ______________________
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:26:07 +0100:
>
> > Yet another Demonic creature outing itself: 'realpch' <real...@aol.com>

> > Demonic creatures, like Criminal Minds, have everything in reverse.
>
> > On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:03:59 -0800, realpch wrote:
>
> >> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:03:59 -0800 From:
> >> realpch <real...@aol.com> Lines:
> >> 17

> >> Re: Koos X-Accept-Language: en

> >> That's my response to him. Though, one might consider that he perhaps
> >> enjoys the contact and interplay with others, however it may play out,
> >> and somehow, most interaction with him has a way of turning negative, no
> >> matter what is said. Make of this what you will.
>
> >> Peach
>
> >> --
> >> Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
> >> Save some dough, save some grief:
> >>http://www.xenu.net
> >>http://www.scientology-lies.com

Nothing that you have posting in the last couple days has been
positive Koos, its all declarations of people being demons. How is
that positive and productive? Maybe instead of false accusations, you
should join us in a conversation or debate instead of hiding from your
detractors with accusations of demonry.

McDermot

Feb 3, 2008, 12:23:45 PM2/3/08
John Dorsay wrote:

> Does anyone know where Koos is living these days? His condition appears
> to be deteriorating. We should alert his local authorities about his
> recent posts.
>
> Perhaps this time they will be prepared to act *before* a tragedy occurs.
>

> John

As coffeecup he spammed the bejesus out of aus.tv and aus.politics
for a while. This seemed like a warm up for the present.

Message has been deleted

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 3, 2008, 8:17:38 PM2/3/08

Baloney. Now you really sound like a hypocrite. You say you concluded
that the accusations levied at Keith were not credible but the
accusations against Koos are, even though there are no direct
accusations against Koos from family,or police that he was ever
charged or convicted and you have not posted proof. As I have to the
contrary, I say that you have not looked at all the facts regarding
the accusation levied against Koos. His accusers are ARS posters. Not
family. Not law, not media articles. Only heresay from posters.

You concluded that Keith did not do what he was accused of and yet
there were actual accusations by family members levied against him,
meaning more evidence of Keith being accusied by those involved, by
his accusers, yet there is not one piece of evidence against Koos by
his accusers who would know and be personally aware of the situation,
like family or police.
In the real world here in america, people are innocent until proven
guilty. You are giving Keith the benefit of that and yet you cling to
rumors about Koos and deny him the same rights as Keith.

There is no room for double standards on ars. There's too many of them
being flung around. Koos deserves the same courtesy of the benefit of
the doubt as Keith. To do otherwise is to be a hypocrite.

John Dorsay

Feb 3, 2008, 8:47:08 PM2/3/08

John Dorsay

Feb 3, 2008, 8:53:00 PM2/3/08

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 3, 2008, 8:57:33 PM2/3/08
> http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ef40f79487...
>
> *shrug*- Hide quoted text -

You missed my point.
*shrug*

John Dorsay

Feb 3, 2008, 9:15:11 PM2/3/08
Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:
> On Feb 3, 8:53 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> John Dorsay wrote:

Maybe I did, but I think it is more likely I dismissed your argument
unread because of your unfortunate habit of jumping to stupid
conclusions, then defending them as if they are your own flesh and
blood. Your bizarre determination that Sten is a cult operative is
just one example.

As I said, ars is not a court of law. I reached my conclusions by
considering available facts. Maybe I'm wrong about Keith. Maybe
I'm wrong about Koos. So what. I am offering my opinions based on
conclusions drawn from facts and statements of people I consider
credible. I will resist the urge to contrast that with your behavior.

John

Feisty

Feb 4, 2008, 3:14:20 PM2/4/08

wrote:
> I guess the only thing I'm left wondering is why people respond to
> Koos with antagonism. I mean, shouldn't we just ignore the man
> babbling in the corner rather than agitate him further?

Why? Because those that do this kind of thing here on ARS are doing
exactly what KSW says they should do. It's wrong, it's group think,
it's predatory. It's malicious, even if the person doing it can't see
the harm they are causing.

You can take the man out of Scientology but you can't always take the
scientology out of the man.

----------

Many people still speak $cientology after leaving. It doesn't matter what
words they use, its the mental boundaries they cross by personalizing their
problems onto other people - to make idle threats.

Either your with him in making idle threats about people, or see his words
as idle threat. He is not a victim, the people he makes idle threats to are.
Victimhood via $cientology is not excused for all of a persons problems.

Most people protect themselves and make sure people like this get help.
There are no proper words to adopt in a public forum about other people, and
there are always lots of things said that can, but shouldn't be taken
personally.
----------

Maureen
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/scientolulz

barb

Feb 4, 2008, 3:25:35 PM2/4/08
WHERE'S MY SALMON????
It's getting all old and frosty...

The Badger

Feb 4, 2008, 3:40:41 PM2/4/08
On Feb 1, 6:29 pm, The Write Goddess <Rachel.Brotch...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Apologies if I'm telling you what you already know.
>
> I teach middle school in a poor, violent, and gang-infested city.
> We're in upheaval and NCLB (No Child Left Behind - educational
> bureaucracies are into acronyms just like $cienos) has doomed us to a
> tortured death by multiple guess.
>
> I'm a masochist and a perfectionist...and I only believe in extremely
> uphill battles. I think there's some middle-class educated Jewish
> guilt motivating me there...

-_-

Ugh...

Feisty

Feb 4, 2008, 3:46:35 PM2/4/08

"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Not in the freezer with the footlong 2 expired goldfish awaiting the
Japanese silk stenciling....that the power went out on
(holds nose)

THAT's for sure...

reminds me of smelly-looking Hubbard
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/religion/cult/l-ron-hubbard/l_ron_hubbard_
1973.jpg

They may be best hand delivered..I know at least one person that would like
to see our friends, those pilot whales in the free again..

Maureen

"All your base are belong to us"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n23_IsU4Uic

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 4, 2008, 4:37:11 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 3:14 pm, "Feisty" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 2, 12:00 am, The Write Goddess <Rachel.Brotch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I guess the only thing I'm left wondering is why people respond to
> > Koos with antagonism. I mean, shouldn't we just ignore the man
> > babbling in the corner rather than agitate him further?
>
> Why? Because those that do this kind of thing here on ARS are doing
> exactly what KSW says they should do. It's wrong, it's group think,
> it's predatory. It's malicious, even if the person doing it can't see
> the harm they are causing.
>
> You can take the man out of Scientology but you can't always take the
> scientology out of the man.
>
> ----------
>
> Many people still speak $cientology after leaving. It doesn't matter what
> words they use, its the mental boundaries they cross by personalizing their
> problems onto other people - to make idle threats.
>
> Either your with him in making idle threats about people, or see his words
> as idle threat. He is not a victim, the people he makes idle threats to are.
> Victimhood via $cientology is not excused for all of a persons problems.
>
>  Most people protect themselves and make sure people like this get help.
> There are no proper words to adopt in a public forum about other people, and
> there are always lots of things said that can, but shouldn't be taken
> personally.
> ----------
>
> Maureenhttp://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/scientolulz

> Welcome to ARS. Truely. Are you just a knowledgeable reader or were
> you once a scientologist?  Did you ever post here in years past?
> Thanks for your contributions, especially the breath of fresh air :)
>
> Maryhttp://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com

Maureen, just exactly what specific threats against posters are you
talking about? I have not seen Koos threaten anyone. He goes off
sometimes and attacks the beliefs of some people here but he does not
threaten people with harm. He does what many people here do. The only
difference I see is that he lacks alot of agreement on his beliefs,
his content egocentric and central to his posts and he gets mocked
when he posts because some people like to tnt him. Some do so
intentionally, calling him a killer, because his daughter committed
suicide. Some people here have been indoctrinated to blame him for
that and are doing so despite the charges being without merit.

The Write Goddess is correct, having come here and having viewed the
obvious: that posters go out of ther way to antagonize Koos and then
some will then post 'concerns' that Koos may be going off the rocker
and may be in need of assistance, all the while not even bothering to
ignbore his rants. They feigh concern for him yet don't even try to
contact the guy personally, just posting all this rumor mongering hate
filled baloney in a public forum context, with no intent to be
helpful. You call my response to John Dorsey and
alexiade...@gmail.com's start of this thread ignorant? Since when did
an eye for an eye become your calling card on ars? If a man is
disturbed, you don't feed the disturbance. Only cruel people do that.

If it were your daughter, you might understand. Losing a child can
drive even the sanest mad. If you'd have killed your own daughter, you
would not be posting here, insane or not. You'd be locked away. I give
the guy the benefit of the doubt and ignore the opportunities to
taunt. I do the same with Barbara. I am surprised at your reply here
because I though you understood brainwashing and mental manipulation
better than most here.

Feisty

Feb 4, 2008, 5:24:08 PM2/4/08

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

-----

I don't compare or identify my life and feelings to Koos, nor Tom Cruise.
And I am not a doctor.
I read the Koos threads, and over the last 7 years. He's been mostly docile,
and he has recently
increased his writings more personally to many people whom have also
consistently written here.
That's the comment I made. Based on the fact that he is no longer in
scientology, and been released from a facility.

There is a consistency to most posters, who also include those who go from
threads like this calling for people to stop joking, and be serious - to
laughing at homosexuality and erratic Tom Cruise behavior. I am not the
judge of others behavior, nor will explain mine as reflecting against the
research I do.
In that I have been consistent.

And my remark was a comment, of which I felt no proof was necessary. I
assumed you would bring what you had to explain. I am busy with writing now.

Maureen

To You

May 28, 2008, 5:10:37 PM5/28/08
The Strange Motivation of Mary McConnell for 'defending Koos' against
some potential murderers

(cult experts)
(true crime)
(counter-insurgency)
(counter-espionage)
(detecting Black PR)

'

reference: {HRI 20040422-V2.7.1} ' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal
Minds As 'Ability To Perceive Them' '

{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3} 'Defining 'Destructive Coward'
(Definition)'

'

The whole proposition of the malicious posters, potential murderers
all, is already ridiculous:

I am not a murderer by nature nor character, never have been,
neither in this nor in any preceding life times, and I never
will be.

So any "accusation" by the potential murderers, is already
preposterous on that basis.

My nature as well as my character, is to protect people only, and
there is an endless stream of evidence of that, also in my present
life time.

Thus any "accusation" is only the sure proof of the viciously
Insane and malicious nature of the mind or soul of the
accuser, including of course of those, who started, maintained,
and completed in the year 2000 their 'Operation Freakout' on me.

'

'

Mary McConnell herself appears NOT to be a Criminal Mind,

nevertheless her 'wanting to feel "senior to Koos",' is certainly
what she has in common with the very Violent Criminals, Sociopaths
and Demonic creatures who post at this newsgroup:

Mary McConnell wants to feel "senior to Koos" when she, Mary,
is invited BY the Criminal Minds, to feel that:

Invited by potential murderers like John Dorsay, etc.,

those who are scribbling their evil on the walls of
this newsgroup (alt.religion.scientology) and
elsewhere.

'

She (Mary McConnell) does that (pretending to be senior to me) in
order to try and obtain Energy from me:

This makes her 'feel good, as if "SHE is the one who is caring,
sane, and causing Justice".'

She (Mary McConnell) does however create and spout still a lot of
lies (her own personal lies) about me, in order to assist herself
in having that fake "feeling of superiority" and also to please her
"friends:" To make other criminals feel "superior to Koos:"

'

Mary:

"It's bad enough that Koos has his problems, of having lost his
mind to whatever was done to him when he tried to leave OSA, and
having left of[f] being harassed by the cult of scientology, to
later having his wife leave him to raise their kids alone ..."

is simply not true, but innuendo, meaning: suggestions with
vague data that are, on top of that, not factual.

I will NOT NOW take the time to summarize what I had
already extensively published on that matter, in great
and highly valuable detail,

mostly in the RI series up to September 2000.

Anyone who WANTS to research, can find the truth,

which - however - the "critics" at
alt.religion.scientology want
DEFINITELY NOT.

I do point at the very intensely evil,
malicious and utterly psychotic individuals

like Tilman Hausherr,

who are TERRIFIED by any correct data about
criminals, and about decent people alike

a terror that he has shown very
extensively in the past, which also
can be researched by anyone willing.

'

Mary:

"I think OSA orchestrated propaganda to distract [the] German
gov[ernmen]t from investigating Scientology's involvement in
Koos' mental state."

is the opposite of and an intention to hide what actually did
happen and was intended by whom.

'

I will spend a bit of time now, to set at least ONE thing about
that straight:

Scientology (l. ron hubbard) is INTENSELY
EVIL, in case you still don't know that.

So they portray me, like many Criminals on this newsgroup
do too, as "me being a Scientologist," as "a dangerous
ex-Scientologist on the loose, that they, the authorities,
should and can catch."

Thus addressed (by the Scientology operatives) are
those who are intensely Criminal AND who hate and
portray 'anything spiritual'

or 'anyone who investigates the spiritual (and
thus the most important) side of life,'

'anyone who sees, spiritually of course, what
happens in life,'

as "being Scientology" and as "a Scientologist" and

these 'anti-spiritualists'

(totally 'bat-shit crazy' these are, and
violently Criminal too, of course they are
themselves as spiritual as anyone else,
meaning totally spiritual they are, no matter
how much they deny it)

they want to claim, that "Ex-Scientologists are even
more dangerous if they continue to look at things
spiritually, because they are not controlled."

Now it happens to be so, that Scientology is
very far from spiritual, but does pretend so,
in order to attract the slightly more aware of
people, on Earth.

What I did and do, was and is - of course, as anyone
knows - using spiritual means TO EXPOSE AND DISSOLVE
'Scientology' - it's called being alive, and defending
oneself and others from evil,

from the demons l. ron hubbard and his supporting
demons.
.

'

But they, the Criminal Minds, portray me,

like many Criminals on this newsgroup do it too,
they want others to "see" me

as "me being an evil Scientologist,"

because "it is an - of course - spiritual viewpoint
that I write from."

Criminal Minds are intensely Insane, should
you define Insane correctly.

'

'

'Scientology' - and this will freak you out, though for
Criminal Minds this is absolutely "normal" - 'Scientology'
finds, hires and motivates Criminal Minds [CM's] and then

'SCIENTOLOGY' gets these to attack (Ex-)Scientologists,

and in fact, you might correctly say, though that
is a bit above your intelligence level (and I have
written in the HRI's the general form of the
specific), that

'Scientology IS an attack on all Scientologists;'

'

'Scientology' finds and gets those Criminal Minds who do
consider themselves 'Scientologists,' in the geographical
area concerned,

AND 'Scientology' gets ALSO those 'opposite' Criminal
Minds,

those who are rabid ANTI-SCIENTOLOGY (meaning
here anti-spiritual, as these equate anything
spiritual with 'Scientology' and 'anything
spiritual "is evil",' and this describes many
"critics" posting on the a.r.s newsgroup)

'Scientology' finds and manipulates BOTH the pro- AND
anti-Scientologists WHO ARE CRIMINAL MINDS,

'Scientology' - that is, l. ron hubbard, ultimately, and
quite apart from his personal, most repulsive and utterly
evil,murderous ghoul-undertakings - it

gets BOTH THE 'Pro-' and the 'Anti-' Criminal Minds TO
ATTACK me physically and spiritually,

ME, whom they portray

to ONE side (ANTI-Scientology, Christian churches)

as "me being a dangerous 'Scientologist',"

as "someone who must and who also can be
stopped by them," and

to the OTHER side (PRO-Scientology individuals and
groups)

as "me being an 'ANTI-Scientologist'," "who
must and can be stopped by them," and

who is "endangering the spiritual freedom of
all people in the universe."

'

I never told you that, but Criminal Minds (demonic
creatures, etc.) DO have everything in reverse:

"l. ron hubbard ensures the spiritual freedom of
all people in the Universe,"

while the truth is, always will be, and always has
been, since time immemorial to you, PRECISELY THE
OPPOSITE of that.

'

Truth is absolute, and that simple matter, is not liked by Criminal
Minds, of course: And that basic knowledge of life, is indeed in
stark contrast with and opposition to

the scribblings of the guru demon (l. ron hubbard) for which
this newsgroup is named.

'

'

'

The only proper response to John Dorsay and to other potential
murderers would have been:

'You know very well, that you are lying totally maliciously
about Koos, and the reason for your criminal libel is,
that you are terrified of being found out by any decent
and caring person - and by any psychic - as regards you
yourself being a past life and this life potential
murderer.'

That would have already been enough, to put him in his place.
That's having RESPECT for him, that's (using their terminology)
'saying something POSITIVE' about them.

You might continue, to him, with:

'And already the very content of your libel shows your OWN
nature and your OWN intentions towards people, and your
messages constitute in fact as much as a murder threat by
you to Koos.'

'

'

'

BUT INSTEAD of that, Mary (Mary McConnell) does only take up the
criminal libel lies of John Dorsay, AS IF HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS,
AS IF HE "DOES NOT KNOW,"

THAT HE IS LYING COMPLETELY INTENTIONALLY,

with lies that were already refuted publicly before by Mary McConnell
- and now she refuted these again.

'

John Dorsay, potential murderers and other sociopaths,
demonic creatures, and potential murderers LIKE John Dorsay,
DO NOT WANT TRUTH, they know very well that they are lying, and
the purpose of their PRETENSE,

which Mary did NOT expose as being a pure and malicious
pretense,

is the equivalent of murder, as follows:

Potential murderer John Dorsay, is trying to motivate other
sociopaths to act

- these criminal libelers have as their purpose to incite
others to destroy me and my life -

'motivating them, trying to Energize them, by means of forcing
his criminally libelous lies onto others.'

NOW THAT IS A VERY CLEAR ACT AND EXAMPLE OF INCITING TO HATE IN ORDER
TO GET A DECENT, CARING AND EXTREMELY VALUABLE PERSON DESTROYED.

'

'

'

'

However, Mary, in order give herself the feeling of "being" superior
to Koos,

which is an attempt to get my Life Energy, and which is also her
desire to please Criminal Minds thereby,

(remember, truth is absolute)

(she, Mary McConnell) introduces a vast amount of her own personal
lies still,

lies still about Koos and about his life past

up to and including the 'Operation Freakout'

by Criminal Minds - by Hubbard and by 'Scientologists' and
by 'anti-Scientologists' alike -

by all those of an intensely Criminal nature:

they activated the Criminal Minds already in place inside
'Scientology'

who are motivated "to protect 'Scientology' and
Hubbard,"

but those in the society being 'against Scientology' were
ALSO being activated 'against Koos,'

motivating these and thus Energizing these, and
guiding and directing them and providing them with
the material necessary

"to destroy Koos utterly," done until that 'Operation Freakout'

- I did create a huge web site with material wholly and
completely exposing 'Scientology' and its guru,

I was sharing my actions, exposing it of course with far
more efficiency and penetration than any of the Criminal
or other "critics of 'Scientology'" would be willing to
do, or could ever do, these "critics," being themselves
'bat-shit-crazy' regarding life itself,

violently attacked me, and thus and otherwise, these
contributed considerably as well and the most Criminal
undertook even more actions "to destroy Koos utterly,"

(until that 'Operation Freakout' by 'Scientology,' "to destroy
Koos utterly") was brought to a "successful" conclusion,

'

but (Mary McConnell prefers to introduce her own personal lies about
Koos) lies that she likes to consider true

'IN ORDER TO FEEL SENIOR OR "TO BE" SENIOR TO KOOS,'

which is obvious about her, in her present and past 'defense of
me,'

she being the only one who does so, and therefore 'being good
and courageous,' compared to the others.

'

'

'

RATHER THAN (Mary McConnell) telling the potential murderer and poster
John Dorsay and his "friends" off, with the only proper response to
him:

'John Dorsay, and any other sociopath, knows very well, THAT he
is lying totally maliciously and intentionally about Koos.'

'

'

Instead, Mary kept feeding him her Life Energy which he, the potential
murderer John Dorsay, then used to "debate,"

to continue his PRETENSE and hiding that HE KNOWS VERY WELL,

and the other "friends" of his, the other sociopaths, know
very well too, THAT HE IS LYING INTENTIONALLY, that he
knows very well THAT he is lying, and that the others he
mentions, are lying too.

'

'

John Dorsay KNOWS VERY WELL, THAT THERE IS NOT A SHRED OF TRUTH IN
HIS STATEMENTS, in his criminal libel, "about Koos".'

The reason for his vicious libel is as I already pointed out earlier,
that he is terrified of being found out by any psychic as regards his
past lives and thus his this life being a potential murderer:

Already the content of his criminal libel does indicate both his
actual nature and character,

as well as his intentions which amount to his present and
past communications being actually a camouflaged murder
threat against me, much like the others who have been
recorded in their Usenet posts to that extent.

'

'

John Dorsay is an entirely malicious creature, or in your terminology,
he is 'bat shit crazy,' 'a malicious loon,' etc., etc., just as many
posters here too - from both sides of the spectrum of posters to
alt.religion.scientology.

And the things said in this post, indeed apply to anyone who is and
acts similar to the potential murderer called John Dorsay, obviously.

They also stifle any sane and fruitful communication and they
torpedo and shoot down any attempt to bring about more under-
standing.

Such are the "friends" of Mary McConnell.

'

Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright conditions as usual ('learnware')