Re: [YEIDA:0] : Digest for yeida@googlegroups.com - 25 Messages in 7 Topics

mukesh basrani

Jan 22, 2010, 2:03:06 AM1/22/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Well my original question is what if someone has already deposited
allotment money
which was required by 21st (3.27L or 5.84L as per respective plan) and
then wants to go
for FULL payment of remaning amount ?
-Will he be allowed ?
- if so Till what date ?

Regards
Mukesh

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:23 PM, <yeida+...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> [...]
> state government and may get derailed if god forbid things don’t go
> well. Also, it has got huge stakes from an industrial conglomerate in
> the expressway and land bank along with it and they are going to be
> the biggest beneficiary of this hype.
>
> Now, comments on the few USPs of the area:
> Jewar Airport: The airport is still uncertain and it isn’t necessary
> that it will be the future location of a second NCR airport. Also, I
> recall an old TOI news report, that current New Delhi is designed for
> projected traffic till 2020 at least.
>
> Eastern peripheral expressway and diversion of traffic at Agra coming
> via golden quadrangle: This is doubtful and Haryana govt is rejigging
> the NH2 and making it a world-class highway. also, where as EPH is
> still on papers and land acquisition doubtful in near future, Western
> peripheral expressway is nearing completion and it provides an
> excellent connectivity for NH2, NH8 and NH1 along with the north
> western Delhi transport nagar. (then why do u need EPE)
>
> Formula one and night safari: will you be going there everyday.
>
> Mega industrial projects:
>
> enough land in G.Noida still haven’t heard of any major project being
> announced in last 5 years. and given the famous UP administration, the
> murder of a MNC CEO a few years back, the RPower fiasco has created
> much disillusionment in industry. Also, YIEDA is a much inferior and
> costly location as compared to all other major industrial locations in
> the country, including the competing neemrana, daruheda and bhiwadi in
> NCR.
>
> Institutional Projects: are we expecting a Harvard India campus in
> next 5 years. If not then in IT also we are still far behind,
> Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Calcutta, Nagpur
> and Noida (it still has huge capacity)
>
> Formula one and night safari: too costly for masses. I bet a sample
> poll in Noida on what formula one is...
>
> In the end, if we are so bullish about the economic growth of this
> country and believe that YIEDA is going to be a glittering place in
> 2020, then why not to invest in the economy as whole.
>
> I open the house for debate.
>

> Kamal <drkama...@hotmail.com> Jan 21 06:27PM -0800 ^
>
> Although I have been always advocating the unreasonable behaviour of
> the premium market but realists and pessimists like me too agree that
> sanction of jewar airport by the central govt will send the premium of
> this area to 10000/-.
>
> Kamal
>

> --
> You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> group.
> To visit this group, please click the link
> http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's
> homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 23, 2010, 4:58:57 PM1/23/10
to YEIDA
Dear Mukesh,
Although we advise not to complicate payment plans, however we have
heard few people have already made similar payments so far.
The last date of full or option 1 or 2 is Jan 31, 2010. Also make
sure, to get your 2% discount.
Also make a 100% request, to CEO YEA as well.

HTH.
Arnab M

On Jan 22, 2:03 am, mukesh basrani <mukeshbasr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > which one u will get at thatime. :-)
>

> > Rudy <rudransh.sha...@gmail.com> Jan 21 01:27PM -0800 ^

> > Kamal <drkamalsa...@hotmail.com> Jan 21 06:27PM -0800 ^

> > Although I have been always advocating the unreasonable behaviour of
> > the premium market but realists and pessimists like me too agree that
> > sanction of jewar airport by the central govt will send the premium of
> > this area to 10000/-.
>
> > Kamal
>
> > --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's
> > homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> > To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to

kunal agarwal

Jan 24, 2010, 7:05:55 AM1/24/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Request every member to keep us updated if anybody get further info on this issue.

2010/1/24 अर्णब् मुखर्जी <arn...@gmail.com>
For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 24, 2010, 1:44:35 PM1/24/10
to YEIDA
Here is an excellent post by Vivek, who has successfully made full
payments in 2 parts.

http://groups.google.com/group/yeida/browse_thread/thread/50c56bed086481ba?hl=en#

We all know that if Sunday is the last payment date, then effectively
Saturday becomes your payment due date and NOT monday. All GNIDA / YEA
tender document states that.
The last date of late payment happens to be on a Sunday Jan 31, 2010.
So make sure to pay by Friday / Saturday.

Hope it helps everybody.

Take care,

Arnab M

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Jan 24, 7:05 am, kunal agarwal <kunalabcd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Request every member to keep us updated if anybody get further info on this
> issue.
>
> 2010/1/24 अर्णब् मुखर्जी <arn...@gmail.com>
>
> > Dear Mukesh,
> > Although we advise not to complicate payment plans, however we have
> > heard few people have already made similar payments so far.
> > The last date of full or option 1 or 2 is Jan 31, 2010. Also make
> > sure, to get your 2% discount.
> > Also make a 100% request, to CEO YEA as well.
>
> > HTH.
> > Arnab M
>
> > On Jan 22, 2:03 am, mukesh basrani <mukeshbasr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Well my original question is what if someone has already deposited
> > > allotment money
> > > which was required by 21st (3.27L or 5.84L as per respective plan) and
> > > then wants to go
> > > for FULL payment of remaning amount ?
> > >   -Will he be allowed ?
> > >   - if so Till what date ?
>
> > > Regards
> > > Mukesh
>

> > > On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:23 PM,  <yeida+...@googlegroups.com<yeida%2Bno...@googlegroups.com>>

> read more »

Vishal kaushik

Jan 26, 2010, 5:37:39 AM1/26/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
any one tell me the direction,facing and price of this plot g-245 sec-20

                            To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

                            To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
                            yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

                            vivek

                            Jan 26, 2010, 12:25:04 PM1/26/10
                            to YEIDA