Want to buy shop in allotment in Greater Noida

Neeraj Singh

Jan 22, 2010, 12:12:33 AM1/22/10
to YEIDA
Hi Arnab,

I disturb you a lot...Sorry again.

M not planning to buy a shop not in mall but a maket like lajpat nagat and sarojini nagar or maket like Atta in Noida 18 sector.

Please let me know the procedue how one can apply for a shop in such market areas.

--
Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Singh

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 22, 2010, 12:21:04 AM1/22/10
to YEIDA
I have no idea how

parvesh malik

Jan 22, 2010, 12:36:44 AM1/22/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
i know this forum is not for this type of questions but i want to earn some money while online for without any reason(work).
Can anybody have the idea of earning money online by google ad sense or other genuine method not illegal.
Thanks you all in adwance............
2010/1/22 अर्णब् मुखर्जी <arn...@gmail.com>
--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Parvesh Malik

Vaibhav

Jan 22, 2010, 3:41:13 PM1/22/10
to YEIDA
You will have to wait till some kind of commercial scheme for such
shops comes up from the respective auhtority else you'll have to buy
it from open market.