Plot direction

annu...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2010, 1:31:04 PM1/21/10
to YEIDA
My plot is H-397, sec 20. Can anyone help please the facing direction.
Regards

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 21, 2010, 7:29:11 PM1/21/10
to YEIDA
It is East or Slightly North East facing , park facing corner plot.

On Jan 21, 1:31 pm, "anoopkr_2...@yahoo.com" <annun...@gmail.com>

Naveen Deep Sharma

Jan 21, 2010, 11:13:32 PM1/21/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
hi arnab

How you are calculating the direction from the map ?

Regards

Naveen
2010/1/22 अर्णब् मुखर्जी <arn...@gmail.com>
--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 22, 2010, 12:02:36 AM1/22/10
to YEIDA
That Bamba canal alignment is slightly North East Direction (from
bottom to top).