Re: Are Plastics Making Us Fat?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2010, 3:11:58 AM8/13/10
Ellen K. wrote:

> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703545604575407201305888876.html?mod=WSJ_hps_sections_opinion
>
> The article takes a skeptical view.

As should anyone else familiar with the first law of thermodynamics.

Smarter to hold ourselves to the right daily amount (32 oz ) of food.

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Joseph H.

Aug 13, 2010, 11:02:30 AM8/13/10
Le 2010-08-13 03:11, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
> Ellen K. wrote:
>>
>> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703545604575407201305888876.html?mod=WSJ_hps_sections_opinion
>>
>> The article takes a skeptical view.
>
> As should anyone else familiar with the first law of thermodynamics.
>
> Smarter to hold ourselves to the right daily amount (32 oz ) of food.

The diet requirement of a 40-years old, 110 lbs, 5-foot woman is not the
same as the one for a 23-years old, 320 lbs, 6-foot 4 football player.

Chung is not only a quack and a fraud, he's also ignorant and insane.

<snip utter bullshit>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2010, 5:25:11 PM8/13/10
a sockpuppet wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote :

>> Ellen K. wrote:
>>>
>>> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703545604575407201305888876.html?mod=WSJ_hps_sections_opinion
>>>
>>> The article takes a skeptical view.
>>
>> As should anyone else familiar with the first law of thermodynamics.
>>
>> Smarter to hold ourselves to the right daily amount (32 oz ) of food.
>
> The diet requirement of a 40-years old, 110 lbs, 5-foot woman is not the
> same as the one for a 23-years old, 320 lbs, 6-foot 4 football player.

Actually, the right daily amount of food is the same for everyone by
GOD's design according to what is written at Exodus 16:16 with all
glory to Him.

Those who really need more nutrients will extract more from the food
they eat on the condition they are eating the right amount (32 oz) per
day.

a sockpuppet wrote:
>> obie wrote:
>>> lil abner

>>> The truth hurts.
>>>
>>> How frequently do you see a thin, athletic type that has Type
>>> 2, almost never, especially if they are vegans or
>>> vegetarians.
>>>
>>> Well known fact that concentration camp prisoners never had
>>> diabetes, least not T2.
>>
>> They were kept from eating in excess.
>
> What an odious little "man" you are, Chung.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce840a1be3bea53e?

This physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while being
villified for writing truthfully (Matthew 5:10).

Peter B. wrote:

> > The Great Physician (GOD) is always right and He prescribes the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) which is amount control.
> >

> 16"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Gather of it every man as much as
> he should eat; you shall take an omer apiece according to the number of
> persons each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Incorrect. What is described in Scripture is that an omer of manna was
sealed in a jar and placed in the Ark of the Covenant by Aaron for
future generations to possibly learn about it. As we all know, the Ark
of the Covenant has since been lost to us.

Thankfully, GOD has allowed us to empirically determine that an omer
of food that is ready to eat (i.e. manna) weighs 32 ounces as evident
by this physician's own life ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) of eating 32
oz of daily food since 1997 (13 years to date) along with everyone
else who have been doing the same.

An omer of food is simply the right amount of food for every person
according to what is written at Exodus 16:16.

Holding to an omer of food per day is the right amount control:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

Yes, the right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much

Peter B. wrote:
> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abf1b9d597143cff?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Joseph H.

Aug 13, 2010, 6:04:16 PM8/13/10
Le 2010-08-13 17:25, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote :

>>> As should anyone else familiar with the first law of thermodynamics.
>>>
>>> Smarter to hold ourselves to the right daily amount (32 oz ) of food.
>>
>> The diet requirement of a 40-years old, 110 lbs, 5-foot woman is not the
>> same as the one for a 23-years old, 320 lbs, 6-foot 4 football player.
>
> Actually, the right daily amount of food is the same for everyone by
> GOD's design according to what is written at Exodus 16:16 with all
> glory to Him.
>
> Those who really need more nutrients will extract more from the food
> they eat on the condition they are eating the right amount (32 oz) per
> day.

You **really** are insane.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2010, 6:32:12 PM8/13/10

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> The diet requirement of a 40-years old, 110 lbs, 5-foot woman is not the
>>> same as the one for a 23-years old, 320 lbs, 6-foot 4 football player.
>>
>> Actually, the right daily amount of food is the same for everyone by
>> GOD's design according to what is written at Exodus 16:16 with all
>> glory to Him.

http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach

>> Those who really need more nutrients will extract more from the food
>> they eat on the condition they are eating the right amount (32 oz) per
>> day.
>
>You **really** are insane.

Wouldn't be a member of the AMA if that were true:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc2

Nor would this physician's comments on this topic be accepted on the
New England Journal of Medicine's moderated web site if he were
insane:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

Therefore, you are insane as evident by your delusions.

You would be wise to flee before GOD zaps you as He has zapped those
who preceded you.

Maranatha

In the Holy Spirit,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and gentile Christian disciple
http://JiL4ever.net

Jimmy Alp

Aug 13, 2010, 10:47:33 PM8/13/10
sightwalker with a phd said:

> Nor would this physician's comments on this topic be accepted on the
> New England Journal of Medicine's moderated web site if he were
> insane:

You're seen as a joke in every group I've seen your posts in, so I must
assume in that group too?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2010, 11:02:40 PM8/13/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right
now(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands
(i.e. not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a
curse(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Yes, you, Jimmy, are prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to guard your
deceitful heart(Je17:9) which is causing you to physically perish as
you continue to sin by lying.

[...]

Joseph H.

Aug 13, 2010, 11:47:22 PM8/13/10

So, Chung, what about telling us the name and address of the bank where
the money ($2,000,000.00) is held on escrow, so that we could verify
that it really exists ?

Many thanks !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 14, 2010, 7:32:55 AM8/14/10

Joseph H.

Aug 14, 2010, 12:52:11 PM8/14/10
Le 2010-08-14 07:32, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> So, Chung, what about telling us the name and address of the bank where
>> the money ($2,000,000.00) is held on escrow, so that we could verify
>> that it really exists ?
>
> This information has been and continues to be disclosed by others to
> those who truly have a need to know.
>
> If you were among those who truly have a need to know, you would have
> already known this :-)

So we can safely assume that you are a pathological liar.

Thanks.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 3:39:14 AM8/15/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

> So, Chung, what about telling us the name and address of the bank where
> the money ($2,000,000.00) is held on escrow, so that we could verify
> that it really exists ?

This information has been and continues to be disclosed by others to
those who truly have a need to know. If you were among those who truly
have a need to know, you would have already known this :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cb63d8fe96d5da2c?

Great Sage Itchy

Aug 15, 2010, 6:30:59 AM8/15/10

Great Sage thought for the day:
BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG:
100% EGO, 100% OF THE TIME. NOTHING BUT PURE EGO TOTAL EGO SUPREME
EGOIST, TOTAL ARROGANCE, ASSHOLE (STREET TERM FOR EGOIST), ARROGANT
ASSHOLE, COMPLETE PHONY, LESS THAN ZERO SPIRITUALITY. INSANE EGOMANIAC.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University,
WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, cybercriminal,
internet creep, usenet #1 asshole, certifiable sick asshole, human
garbage, Taylor Momsen, closet homosexual, erectile dysfunction,
NAMBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme
fundamentalist Christian asshole, pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka
"EGO-Christianity"*, psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, cyber-stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, David Berkowitz:
AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, chinky
lady-boy, Dongdan, "chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is
LORD GOD KING BUFU".
*EGO-Christianity - "righteousness" and "holiness" for ASSHOLES.

Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboy.Dongdan.Chung-cockrider-for-Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.chinky.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.chink.chung

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife of
four months fled some time ago to another state, an act which Chung
tries to pass off as "being on vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole. There is NOTHING
"spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.
In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be
around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to try to learn how real
humans behave by observation, then pretend to be like them. He will
always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide it and fake being
a real human. He will not fool a real human for long, but will have
something that resembles a human life. There is no other way for him.
His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life will go badly,
and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER admit to any
imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true." -GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (01232010) to
further humble us as He did back in 09112001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels."
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"
\
Friends and supporters of the egomaniac Andrew B. Chung:
Satan, Adolf Hitler, Fred Phelps, Pastor John Hagee, Ku Klux Klan,
Rupert Murdock, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard
Ramirez, Charles Manson, Mark David Chapman, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme,
David Miscavage, Wolfman, Dracula, Xenu, Frankenstein, the Blob, Vlad
the Impaler, Attilla the Hun, Benito Mussolini, Tojo, Michael Myers,
Jason Vorhees, Jigsaw, Freddy Kreuger, Pinhead, Chucky, Leatherface,
Hannibal Lector, Darth Vader, The Joker, Mister Mxyzptlk, Lex Luthor,
The Green Goblin, Sephiroth, Xenia Onatopp, Catwoman, Ernst Stavro
Blofeld, Doctor Julius No, Francisco Scaramanga, Max Zorin, Elektra
King, Dominic Greene, Hugo Drax, "The Doctor", "The Dentist", Peeves
the Poltergeist, Q, Oddjob, Le Chiffre, Mr. Big, Rosa Klebb, Auric
Goldfinger, Siegfried and Starker, Light Yagami, Retsudo, The Rolling
Stones,
Organizations: SMERSH, SPECTRE, AIPAC, SD6, Profit5. Yagyu clan, The
Borg, The Ferengi, Cardassians, KAOS. The American Nazi Party, The
Spangled Mob, Drax Corporation, Auric Enterprises, OCTOPUS, Hells
Angels, MS13 and many others too secret and evil to mention.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 8:21:23 AM8/15/10
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Mark K Bilbo

Aug 15, 2010, 8:33:30 AM8/15/10
On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 03:30:59 -0700, Great Sage Itchy wrote:

> Great Sage thought for the day:
> BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG:
> 100% EGO, 100% OF THE TIME. NOTHING BUT PURE EGO TOTAL EGO SUPREME
> EGOIST, TOTAL ARROGANCE, ASSHOLE (STREET TERM FOR EGOIST), ARROGANT
> ASSHOLE, COMPLETE PHONY, LESS THAN ZERO SPIRITUALITY. INSANE EGOMANIAC.

Well, let's be kind. Chung is clearly schizophrenic. It's all quite sad
and tragic...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion #1423

"Climb out of your holes people!"

-- Dr. House, on faith

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 8:46:47 AM8/15/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

> "You know, I'd get it if people were just looking for a
> way to fill the holes. But they want the holes. They wanna
> live in the holes. And they go nuts when someone else
> pours dirt in their holes.
>
> "Climb out of your holes people!"
>
> -- Dr. House, on faith

"Folks who have placed their faith in themselves have neither the will
nor the ability to climb out of their holes." -- HeartDoc Andrew, on
atheists.

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2010, 9:47:12 AM8/15/10
sightwalker with a phd said:

> If you were among those who truly have a need to know, you would have
> already known this

For reasons like this you are seen as a joke. You think you are smart,
but you are seen as a stupid poster with about zero plausibility.
Jimmy *WoW* Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 1:01:45 PM8/15/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > If you were among those who truly have a need to know, you would have
> > already known this
>
> For reasons like this you are seen as a joke. You think you are smart,
> but you are seen as a stupid poster with about zero plausibility.

Not for the discerning who are either familiar with what is written at
Matthew 19:26 or what is written at:

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

[...]

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2010, 1:38:05 PM8/15/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> If you were among those who truly have a need to know, you would have
>>> already known this
>> For reasons like this you are seen as a joke. You think you are smart,
>> but you are seen as a stupid poster with about zero plausibility.
>
> Not for the discerning who are either familiar with what is written at
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc

You only deceive yourself with this stupidness. Time to see a real
doctor, Dr. Ming!
Jimmy *WOW* Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 1:44:27 PM8/15/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

Amen.

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2010, 2:25:29 PM8/15/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>>> The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

>>> They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?
>
> We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
> thirty-two ounces.

Charlie, did I tell you about my right *BALL*? It's a *WOW*, I'm taking
Ciprofloxacin HCL 500mg tab’s for my epididymitis. What say you about my
prognoses? LOL
Jimmy *super WOW" Alpha

<http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1c6uKfrEfj0/TCeSlyjL6vI/AAAAAAAAFeI/V5WbnSpkvNc/s400/bkershorts.jpg>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 6:35:10 PM8/15/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> a neighbor wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-08-14/obesity-link-to-diabetes-found-in-white-blood-cells-study-says.html
>>> Aug. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Immune-system cells that cause inflammation in
>>> fat tissue may explain why Type 2 diabetes mostly occurs in people who
>>> are overweight, Australian researchers said.
>>
>> The only known safe cure for obesity is the miraculous $2,000,000.00
>> http://WWJD.net/2PD-OMER Approach first prescribed by GOD (Exodus
>> 16:16).
>
> That's not been shown true as the *only* "known safe cure for obesity"!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4a72ff8e2bd693d?

Actually, it is easily shown to be the only known safe cure for
obesity by the following proof...

Null hypothesis:

The 2PD-OMER Approach is not the only known safe cure for obesity.

Prediction based on the null hypothesis:

Detractors such as prodigal Jimmy Alpha would have listed other known
safe cures for obesity.

Actual observation:

Detractors such as prodigal Jimmy Alpha have not been able to list
other known safe cures for obesity.

Conclusion:

Reject the null hypothesis and conclude that GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach
(Exodus 16:16) is the only known safe cure for obesity.

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2010, 8:22:45 PM8/15/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>> The only known safe cure for obesity is the miraculous $2,000,000.00
>>> http://WWJD.net/2PD-OMER Approach first prescribed by GOD (Exodus
>>> 16:16).
>> That's not been shown true as the *only* "known safe cure for obesity"!
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4a72ff8e2bd693d?
>
> Actually, it is easily shown to be the only known safe cure for
> obesity by the following proof...
>
> Null hypothesis:

hahahahah, lol, hahahah
Jimmy *epididymitis* Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 9:06:34 PM8/15/10

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2010, 9:54:13 PM8/15/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> a sockpuppet wrote:

Doc, I asked about my *BALL*, not *YOUR* diet! I asked about taking
Ciprofloxacin HCL 500mg tab’s for my epididymitis (*BIG Ball*). So again
I ask, what's your feelings on my prognosis? Do you think the ye olde
finger wave might help drain it down to size?
Jimmy *never had a finger wave* Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 10:10:32 PM8/15/10

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Carole wrote:

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2010, 10:36:25 PM8/15/10

a null sightwalker with a phd said:
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>> The only known safe cure for obesity is the miraculous $2,000,000.00
>>> http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach first prescribed by GOD (Exodus
>>> 16:16).
>> That's not been shown true as the *only* "known safe cure for obesity"!
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4a72ff8e2bd6
>
> Actually, it is easily shown to be the only known safe cure for
> obesity by the following proof...

Doc, I asked about my *BALL*, not *YOUR* diet! I asked about taking

Ciprofloxacin HCL 500mg tab’s for my epididymitis (*BIG Ball*). So again
I ask, what's your feelings on my prognosis? Do you think the ye olde
finger wave might help drain it down to size?

About your *DIET*, it hasn't been shown any more safe than any other
*DIET*. Not here with a real dissertation. You can't show any actual
studies so you try blowing smoke to cover your ineptness.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 10:38:51 PM8/15/10

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

Apostate

Aug 15, 2010, 10:52:05 PM8/15/10

Here's a thought: add on a penis-enhancement pill ad.

--
Apostate alt.atheist #1931 I've found it!
BAAWA Knife AND SMASHer Trance Gemini Minion #'e'

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt." -- Bertrand Russell

"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
. -- Doc Smartass

"Nature has a dark sense of humor, but life is certainly
one of the things it laughs at."
-- Rinaldo of Capadoccia

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 15, 2010, 11:23:13 PM8/15/10
The Homophobe just can't let go!

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 16, 2010, 6:37:28 AM8/16/10

lol

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2010, 7:14:24 AM8/16/10
GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) is the only way (Mt16:28,
Mk9:1, Lk9:27 & Jn8:51) to immortality while here on Earth.

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 16, 2010, 12:18:50 PM8/16/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) is the only way (Mt16:28,
> Mk9:1, Lk9:27 & Jn8:51) to immortality while here on Earth.

sightwalker, nothing to do with diet or approach making you a lier.
Jno 8:51
Mk 9:1
Mt 16:28
Lk 9:27
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2010, 3:19:58 PM8/16/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) is the only way (Mt16:28,
>> Mk9:1, Lk9:27 & Jn8:51) to immortality while here on Earth.
>
> sightwalker, nothing to do with diet or approach making you a lier.

Not for the discerning who have read the Bible.

Exodus 16:16 is GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach as prescribed in His written
word.

Mt16:28, Mk9:1, Lk9:27 & Jn8:51 are about immortality for those who
keep His written word with the first command to Adam&Eve to not eat
more than they need.

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 16, 2010, 4:17:31 PM8/16/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>>> GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) is the only way (Mt16:28,
>>> Mk9:1, Lk9:27& Jn8:51) to immortality while here on Earth.

>> sightwalker, nothing to do with diet or approach making you a lier.
>
> Not for the discerning who have read the Bible.
>
> Exodus 16:16 is GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach as prescribed in His written
> word.

This is not in the post I replied to, making you a liar.

> Mt16:28, Mk9:1, Lk9:27& Jn8:51 are about immortality for those who

> keep His written word with the first command to Adam&Eve to not eat
> more than they need.

Not the subject of post I replied to, making you a liar. Also it wasn't
an amount that was the *SIN* of Adam. You sin saying it was.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2010, 7:27:57 PM8/16/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> sightwalker, nothing to do with diet or approach making you a lier.
>>
>> Not for the discerning who have read the Bible.
>>
>> Exodus 16:16 is GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach as prescribed in His written
>> word.
>
>This is not in the post I replied to, making you a liar.

Not for the discerning who have read your post:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84c2b918221d8cb5?

>> Mt16:28, Mk9:1, Lk9:27& Jn8:51 are about immortality for those who
>> keep His written word with the first command to Adam&Eve to not eat
>> more than they need.
>
> Not the subject of post I replied to, making you a liar.

Not for the discerning who have read the subject line of the post you
replied to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43da3ce173361752?

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 16, 2010, 8:45:04 PM8/16/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Not for the discerning who have read the Bible.
>>>
>>> Exodus 16:16 is GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach as prescribed in His written
>>> word.
>>
>> This is not in the post I replied to, making you a liar.
>
> Not for the discerning who have read your post:

Chung the bethlehemite has been shown to be a lair again and again. It
makes it up as it goes. No real answers, just its devious diet schemes.

Charlie is not to be trusted is the best *I* can say for Dr. Andrew
Ben-hua Chung.
Jimmy Alpha

Mark K Bilbo

Aug 16, 2010, 11:18:33 PM8/16/10

Doo doo doot!

The neurons you have reached are no longer in service...

--
Mark K. Bilbo #1423

EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"How did you hurt your back? Running away from good taste?"

-- Karen Walker

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2010, 12:43:22 AM8/17/10

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 17, 2010, 7:05:47 AM8/17/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2010, 8:00:16 AM8/17/10
Thankfully, the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach is
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet :-)

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> sightwalker, nothing to do with diet or approach making you a lier.
>>
>> Not for the discerning who have read the Bible.
>>
>> Exodus 16:16 is GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach as prescribed in His written
>> word.
>
>This is not in the post I replied to, making you a liar.

Not for the discerning who have read your post:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84c2b918221d8cb5?

>> Mt16:28, Mk9:1, Lk9:27& Jn8:51 are about immortality for those who
>> keep His written word with the first command to Adam&Eve to not eat
>> more than they need.
>
> Not the subject of post I replied to, making you a liar.

Not for the discerning who have read the subject line of the post you
replied to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43da3ce173361752?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 17, 2010, 8:48:42 AM8/17/10

> prodigy Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> charlie, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Not for the discerning who have read the Bible.
>>>

>>> Exodus 16:16 is charlie's 2PD-OMER Approach as prescribed in His

written
> [...]

> as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.
>
> Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
> heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.
>
> Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
> discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.
>
> Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
> Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.
>
> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.
>
> I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
> more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
> than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2010, 12:15:58 PM8/17/10
Thankfully the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach is
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

"Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.

Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in
about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less?

I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our
pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first
word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his
name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f8253d58852b1f4e?

For an ER Doc to be taken by surprise by a swollen testicle the size
of a "Volley Ball" under a bed sheet means that you are morbidly obese
so that the protuberance of your abdomen dwarfs everything else.

Your being morbidly obese would also be consistent with your history
of bilateral quadriceps rupture:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5b1b0839f48b487c?

"Bilateral quadriceps rupture is a rare injury that is often secondary
to predisposing medical conditions."

Source:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2767147/?tool=pubmed

Yes, morbid obesity would be that serious medical condition that would
predispose you to the bilateral quadriceps rupture that you have
suffered.

It is now no wonder why you are reacting so adversely to GOD's
2PD-OMER Approach...

... the Holy Spirit convicts you about your overeating (John 5:14):

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> [...]

as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 17, 2010, 1:10:06 PM8/17/10
sightwalker with a phd said Welcome to Alpha World:

Lol, you finally woke up!

> prodigy Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>
> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.
>
> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in
> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less?
>
> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our
> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first
word
> out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his name

> is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigy Jimmy Alpha
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f8253d5882b1f4e?

> For an ER Doc to be taken by surprise by a swollen testicle the size
> of a "Volley Ball" under a bed sheet means that you are morbidly obese
> so that the protuberance of your abdomen dwarfs everything else.

To help with your continuing education, 3.250" is a very small volley ball!

> Your being morbidly obese would also be consistent with your history
> of bilateral quadriceps rupture:

That's it, morbidly obese... lol

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5b1b09f48b487c?

> "Bilateral quadriceps rupture is a rare injury that is often secondary
> to predisposing medical conditions."

Yes, as a matter of fact I am impact allergic.

> Source:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC277147/?tool=pubmed

> Yes, morbid obesity would be that serious medical condition that would
> predispose you to the bilateral quadriceps rupture that you have
> suffered.

You were told how I got my bilateral fractures.

> It is now no wonder why you are reacting so adversely to GOD's
> 2PD-OMER Approach...

That's not God's diet, that is sightwalker's diet.

*Tubby* Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Robert Miles

Aug 21, 2010, 12:08:03 PM8/21/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>
> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.
>
> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in
> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less?
>
> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our
> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first
> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his
> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha

Similar to what happened to me when I had the mumps.

Robert Miles

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2010, 12:11:20 PM8/21/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

[...]