Eat well, be happy, enjoy thanksgiving!

Peter B

Nov 26, 2009, 12:14:07 PM11/26/09
No doubt there is a turkey in the ng who most likely would tell you
otherwise, but the truth is..........

"Therefore let no one sit in judgment on you in matters of food and
drink, or with regard to a feast day or a new moon or a Sabbath."
Colossians 2:16

Feast = Feast, plain and simple.

Have a 32 oz coke, or whatever with your Feast!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 2:51:07 PM11/26/09
Peter B wrote:

> No doubt there is a turkey in the ng who most likely would tell you
> otherwise, but the truth is..........
>
> "Therefore let no one sit in judgment on you in matters of food and
> drink, or with regard to a feast day or a new moon or a Sabbath."
> Colossians 2:16

Amen.

If the food either solid or liquid (drink) tastes good and does not
make us vomit after eating/drinking it both what we ate/drank and the
amount was good.

On the other hand:

"If you find honey, eat just enough -- too much of it, and you will
vomit." (Proverbs 25:16)

Amen.

While spiritual salvation is unconditional (John 3:16), physical
salvation by GOD is conditional with obedience being the most
important condition. Overeating (eating more than just enough) is an
act of disobedience toward GOD that does result in the consequence of
premature physical death.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3a93a8d803ceeb62?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

al

Nov 26, 2009, 3:09:42 PM11/26/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Amen.
>
> While spiritual salvation is unconditional (John 3:16), physical
> salvation by GOD is conditional with obedience being the most
> important condition. Overeating (eating more than just enough) is an
> act of disobedience toward GOD that does result in the consequence of
> premature physical death.

You're a complete moron, chunkie.

Peter B

Nov 26, 2009, 7:05:59 PM11/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Peter B wrote:
>>
>> No doubt there is a turkey in the ng who most likely would tell you
>> otherwise, but the truth is..........
>>
>> "Therefore let no one sit in judgment on you in matters of food and
>> drink, or with regard to a feast day or a new moon or a Sabbath."
>> Colossians 2:16

As usual you have nothing to say.

Please keep your lies to yourself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 7:53:45 PM11/26/09
Peter B wrote:

>> Peter B wrote:
>>>
>>> No doubt there is a turkey in the ng who most likely would tell you
>>> otherwise, but the truth is..........
>>>
>>> "Therefore let no one sit in judgment on you in matters of food and
>>> drink, or with regard to a feast day or a new moon or a Sabbath."
>>> Colossians 2:16
>>
>>Amen.
>>
>>If the food either solid or liquid (drink) tastes good and does not
>>make us vomit after eating/drinking it both what we ate/drank and the
>>amount was good.
>>
>>On the other hand:
>>
>>"If you find honey, eat just enough -- too much of it, and you will
>>vomit." (Proverbs 25:16)
>>
>>Amen.
>>
>>While spiritual salvation is unconditional (John 3:16), physical
>>salvation by GOD is conditional with obedience being the most
>>important condition. Overeating (eating more than just enough) is an
>>act of disobedience toward GOD that does result in the consequence of
>>premature physical death.
>
>As usual you have nothing to say.

Usenet remains a text-based medium where nothing is said.

2 Peter 2:22

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3a93a8d803ceeb62?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3bdb9e06a702694b?

Peter B

Nov 26, 2009, 9:13:48 PM11/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> Peter B wrote:

>>>Amen.
>>>
>>>If the food either solid or liquid (drink) tastes good and does not
>>>make us vomit after eating/drinking it both what we ate/drank and the
>>>amount was good.

Well folks, here is the turkey referenced, and like most turkeys he can
neither read nor comprehend the written Word. He is the type of person
this verse as well as others wrote about.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2009, 12:00:07 AM11/27/09
Peter B wrote:
>> Peter B wrote:

>>>As usual you have nothing to say.
>>
>>Usenet remains a text-based medium where nothing is said.
>
> Well folks...

Your being unable to address this physician directly does not bode
well for your level of cognitive functioning. Such are the ill
effects of the PIACs from VAT on the brain.

Peter B

Nov 27, 2009, 12:47:17 AM11/27/09

>> Well folks...
>
> Your being unable to address this physician directly does not bode
> well for your level of cognitive functioning. Such are the ill
> effects of the PIACs from VAT on the brain.
>
> Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
> you, Peter B.:

You are one sick puppy. You cannot follow normal convention let alone
the spiritual. I took the liberty to snip out all your useless and
misleading statements that you use as a sig, You could not reply to my
message and started hacking up copies in an attempt to come up with
something brilliant and as usual failed miserably.

You suh, are one miserable entity to be avoided at all cost. You seek to
pervert the Gospel (Good News) of Jesus Christ and His teachings. Such
are the ilk of John Jones, and as much as you might aspire to his level
you will also fail there. Since I doubt very seriously that you will
ever seek a higher truth than yourself I suspect you will dwell for an
eternity with your father, Satan. Any human spirit that you mislead will
only add to your eternal torture, for there will be no peace of any type
there.

The Word of God speaks plainly about those like you, especially those
that would seek to tie in diet, eating habits with spirituality. This
has been pointed out to you many times.

There is nothing good to be said of you.

How many times has the judgment of man gone against you in your short
little life?
You won't dare explain any of it, whether it has to do with business or
marriage.

There is a far greater judgment coming, the Great White Throne Judgment
where all receive their final judgment for eternity, some to heaven and
some to hell, and the only ones who receive harsher judgment then child
molesters are those that use His Word for their personal nefarious
deeds. You would do well to pay heed to the Word of God and repent.

Now as to you being a physician, lol. Perhaps, but in name only and that
by honor only. That you call yourself a physician is a big joke, you
have no practice. (actually it is quite sad, such a wasted life, a life
and family destroyed by narcissistic tendencies)

Now off with thee, scum.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2009, 12:54:14 AM11/27/09
Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Peter B

Nov 27, 2009, 1:07:45 AM11/27/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Understandable, you have nothing to say, so you fall back on your
parrotosis to repeat your nonsense, not realizing that everyone sees
your folly.

Just to rub it in a bit, you are too blind to even see the mistakes in
your sig, so you repaste even the obvious mistakes over and over again.
LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2009, 1:42:28 AM11/27/09

Peter B

Nov 27, 2009, 2:09:25 AM11/27/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Same mistakes. Guess you'll never learn.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2009, 5:38:43 AM11/27/09
> Well folks...

Your being unable to address this physician directly does not bode
well for your level of cognitive functioning. Such are the ill
effects of the PIACs from VAT on the brain.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like

ver...@gefinden.com

Nov 27, 2009, 9:34:55 AM11/27/09
> "Therefore let no one sit in judgment on you in matters of food and
> drink, or with regard to a feast day or a new moon or a Sabbath."
> Colossians 2:16

"Amen.

If the food either solid or liquid (drink) tastes good and does not make
us vomit after eating/drinking it both what we ate/drank and the amount
was good."

This has nothing to do with the meaning of the scripture.

Then the 2 pound diet,aka 2pd etc., is for not? If 46 ozs. of food does
not induce vomiting it is fine?

Also, all the research on proper nutrition is for not, only vomit is a
measure?

MU

Nov 27, 2009, 11:11:04 AM11/27/09
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:47:17 -0800, Peter B wrote:

> That you call yourself a physician is a big joke, you
> have no practice.

I'll remember that...next time I am sitting in Chung's waiting room.

Signed,

MU
A real patient in Chung's imaginary cardiological practice.

MU

Nov 27, 2009, 11:13:12 AM11/27/09
On 27 Nov 2009 14:34:55 GMT, ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

> Then the 2 pound diet,aka 2pd etc., is for not? If 46 ozs. of food does
> not induce vomiting it is fine?
>
> Also, all the research on proper nutrition is for not, only vomit is a
> measure?

If I were you, I would eat until I topped off my esophagus.

"When the vermin leave this Earth sooner, there are less vermin". ~MU
circa now.

Ken

Nov 27, 2009, 11:57:14 AM11/27/09
Andry Chung
Board-certified Spamming Nutcase
and Author of "How Religion Ruined my Life"

Peter B

Nov 27, 2009, 8:00:31 PM11/27/09

"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So what happens if the vermin leave later?

Peter B

Nov 27, 2009, 8:04:15 PM11/27/09

<ver...@gefinden.com> wrote in message

It would appear so. :)

I also saw no distinction made regarding food poisoning where 2 oz might
kill.

Peter B

Nov 27, 2009, 8:11:51 PM11/27/09

> Peter B wrote:

Meaning the scum measurements are out the window, good.

Notice no volume was given. It doesn't matter.

>>>Usenet remains a text-based medium where nothing is said.
>>
>> Well folks...

Obviously Donkeys have not yet given birth to a man child.

> Your being unable to address this physician directly does not bode
> well for your level of cognitive functioning. Such are the ill
> effects of the PIACs from VAT on the brain.

Still stuck at the same point on the tape, eh?

The only reason I will not address you directly is that I am unwilling
to drop by and pay you a visit, I also shook the dust off my feet
regarding you.

MU

Nov 27, 2009, 9:38:44 PM11/27/09

At the rate that people-vermin like verity overeat, don't expect too
many to be around later.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2009, 7:01:42 AM11/28/09
MU wrote:
> Peter B wrote:
>
> > That you call yourself a physician is a big joke, you
> > have no practice.
>
> I'll remember that...next time I am sitting in Chung's waiting room.

:-)

Bottom line concerning Peter B.:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3a93a8d803ceeb62?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give Peter B. a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that he would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that he would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c7ea3fb5d1df708?

ken

Nov 28, 2009, 12:01:20 PM11/28/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Dickhead

Peter B

Nov 28, 2009, 1:47:55 PM11/28/09

> MU wrote:
>> Peter B wrote:
>>
>> > That you call yourself a physician is a big joke, you
>> > have no practice.
>>
>> I'll remember that...next time I am sitting in Chung's waiting room.
>
> :-)
>
> Bottom line concerning Peter B.:
>

> Signed,

> MU
> A real patient in Chung's imaginary cardiological practice.

You didn't include that in your reply to MU.
It has also been shown that you have no cardiological practice.
You also do not have a license to do anything about it for patients if
you had.

MU

Nov 28, 2009, 4:29:20 PM11/28/09
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:47:55 -0800, Peter B wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>> MU wrote:

>>> I'll remember that...next time I am sitting in Chung's waiting room.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Bottom line concerning Peter B.:
>>

>> Signed,
>>
>> MU
>> A real patient in Chung's imaginary cardiological practice.
>
> You didn't include that in your reply to MU.

Point being?

> It has also been shown that you have no cardiological practice.

Where? When? OK, I believe you.

Here's the fake Chung license he doesn't have (being posted by a fake
MU, of course).

http://www.heartmdphd.com/gifs/cardcert.jpg

Here is the fake building in Mableton where the fake MU walked through
those doors many a time to the end of the hall where the nonexistent
elevator is.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/gifs/office3.jpg

That is where I received my fake prescriptions and talked to the fakey
Chung.

Let's not forget the fake Chung shaking hands with the fake Governor of
Georgia, Sonny Perdue!

http://www.heartmdphd.com/gifs/perdue1.jpg

> You also do not have a license to do anything about it for patients if
> you had.

Now let's see, what else? Oh, of course, the fake records search.

<https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347>

Yeppers, Pete, old clown, you got fake Chung *owned*

<nyuk>

Maybe you're just a lying sack, desperately trying to change the rules
to try and win a point. You've been making a supreme fool of yourself
all this time, puffing your chest and calling other people stupid in
your usual self aggrandizing way. Read this and weep. Maybe some
day you'll learn to not be such an arrogant jackass. :)

Peter B

Nov 29, 2009, 12:37:47 AM11/29/09

> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:47:55 -0800, Peter B wrote:
>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>>> :-)
>>>
>>> Bottom line concerning Peter B.:
>>>

>>> Signed,
>>>
>>> MU
>>> A real patient in Chung's imaginary cardiological practice.
>>
>> You didn't include that in your reply to MU.
>
> Point being?
>
>> It has also been shown that you have no cardiological practice.
>
> Where? When? OK, I believe you.
>
> Here's the fake Chung license he doesn't have (being posted by a fake
> MU, of course).

Of course, and you were the one who brought up the magical missing
office space.

> http://www.heartmdphd.com/gifs/cardcert.jpg

WOW! Interesting, now try and find the one that might still be good,

> Here is the fake building in Mableton where the fake MU walked through
> those doors many a time to the end of the hall where the nonexistent
> elevator is.
>
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/gifs/office3.jpg

Really? And the address of said Office is? The lessor of the office is?

> That is where I received my fake prescriptions and talked to the fakey
> Chung.

Oh Chung is a real person alright, and most anyone can play Dr. they can
even write out prescriptions, Only a fool or drugee attempts to use
them.

> Let's not forget the fake Chung shaking hands with the fake Governor
> of
> Georgia, Sonny Perdue!
>
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/gifs/perdue1.jpg

Funny, I posted that link a long time ago, shows his skinny emaciated
butt.

>> You also do not have a license to do anything about it for patients
>> if
>> you had.
>
> Now let's see, what else? Oh, of course, the fake records search.
>
> <https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347>

Care to get a copy of the valid one? Those are all very old. lol

> Yeppers, Pete, old clown, you got fake Chung *owned*
>
> <nyuk>
>
> Maybe you're just a lying sack, desperately trying to change the rules
> to try and win a point. You've been making a supreme fool of yourself
> all this time, puffing your chest and calling other people stupid in
> your usual self aggrandizing way. Read this and weep. Maybe some
> day you'll learn to not be such an arrogant jackass. :)

Really? Looks to me like the shoe is on the other foot now. You should
do your homework first, dogbreath, I hope you got paid out of his recent
million dollar payoff for a WWW address.

No? You did this for free? ROTFLOL

BTW, did you forget who you are? "MU" You jumped in on Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 12:49:36 AM11/29/09
Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af875ffbbb95b92c?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

Peter B

Nov 29, 2009, 1:35:00 AM11/29/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Too late, MU is in your stuff and you are part of it. "Mu" will destroy
you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 2:10:38 AM11/29/09
Peter B wrote:

>>Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Peter B.:
>>
>>2 Peter 2:22
>>
>>Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:
>>
>>http://WDJW.net/CV
>
> Too late ...

HIS timing is perfect :-)

> MU is in your stuff and you are part of it.

MU is one of this cardiologist's patients.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His giving MU
the courage to testify publicly on-line on this physician's behalf.

> "Mu" will destroy you.

With GOD's help, MU has certainly destroyed your credibility.

Thus, you have been projecting:

Peter B

Nov 29, 2009, 2:17:18 AM11/29/09

> Peter B wrote:
>> Andrew, wrote:

Mu is openly as Godless as you appear to be privately.
Mu is nothing. Like you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 2:51:53 AM11/29/09

MU

Nov 29, 2009, 8:37:59 PM11/29/09
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:37:47 -0800, Peter B wrote:

> "MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:47:55 -0800, Peter B wrote:
>>
>>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>>> You didn't include that in your reply to MU.
>>
>> Point being?
>>
>>> It has also been shown that you have no cardiological practice.
>>
>> Where? When? OK, I believe you.
>>
>> Here's the fake Chung license he doesn't have (being posted by a fake
>> MU, of course).
>>

> Of course,

*plonk*

I haven't the time for children.

MU

Nov 29, 2009, 8:39:47 PM11/29/09
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 23:51:53 -0800 (PST), Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Peter B wrote:
>>
>>>Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Peter B.:
>>>
>>>2 Peter 2:22
>>>
>>>Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:
>>>
>>>http://WDJW.net/CV
>>
>> Too late ...
>
> HIS timing is perfect :-)
>
>> MU is in your stuff and you are part of it.
>
> MU is one of this cardiologist's patients.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His giving MU
> the courage to testify publicly on-line on this physician's behalf.
>
>> "Mu" will destroy you.
>
> With GOD's help, MU has certainly destroyed your credibility.

Yep, he's toast.

Always good to talk with you, Brother Chung, may God continue to shine
His Light on you and yours.

MU

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 8:59:33 PM11/29/09
MU wrote:
>> Peter B wrote:

>>> Too late ...
>>
>> HIS timing is perfect :-)
>>
>>> MU is in your stuff and you are part of it.
>>
>> MU is one of this cardiologist's patients.
>>
>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His giving MU
>> the courage to testify publicly on-line on this physician's behalf.
>>
>>> "Mu" will destroy you.
>>
>> With GOD's help, MU has certainly destroyed your credibility.
>
>Yep, he's toast.
>
>Always good to talk with you, Brother Chung, may God continue to shine
>His Light on you and yours.

Laus Deo for your kind thoughts :-) Shalom :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

All glory to GOD!

May He bless you and your household more than ever keeping you from
harm, in Jesus' name. Amen.

http://WDJW.net/BeBlessed

sometimers

Nov 29, 2009, 10:29:45 PM11/29/09

Please tell us then, how do you deal with yourself?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 10:43:47 PM11/29/09
sometimers wrote:
> MU wrote in part:

> > *plonk*
> >
> > I haven't the time for children.
>
> Please tell us then, how do you deal with yourself?

MU is not a child.

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

MoSn

Nov 29, 2009, 10:59:21 PM11/29/09
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 19:37:59 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hev7ln$evo$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I haven't the time for children.

If that means not having children,of your own, then that may good for the
gene pool.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 11:30:29 PM11/29/09
MoSn wrote:
> MU wrote

> > I haven't the time for children.
>
> If that means not having children,of your own, then that may good for the
> gene pool.

It doesn't mean that.

MU has been blessed by GOD to have two grown children that have better
behavior than the behavior that you exhibit.

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Peter B

Dec 2, 2009, 2:14:54 AM12/2/09

"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Or truth.

Peter B

Dec 2, 2009, 2:26:09 AM12/2/09

> Peter B wrote:
>>
>>>Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
>>>you, Peter B.:
>>>
>>>2 Peter 2:22
>>>
>>>Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:
>>>
>>>http://WDJW.net/CV
>>
>> Too late ...
>
> HIS timing is perfect :-)
>
>> MU is in your stuff and you are part of it.
>
> MU is one of this cardiologist's patients.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His giving MU
> the courage to testify publicly on-line on this physician's behalf.
>
>> "Mu" will destroy you.
>
> With GOD's help, MU has certainly destroyed your credibility.

Everything he linked to was a lie of one sort or another. You know you
are down to one license yet you said nothing. You have no personal
practice office, yet you said nothing. You said nothing about his
salvation but supported his off colored comments. That would show you
care about "him" less than you care about other strangers. You were
given a chance to redeem yourself several times in these ng's, you
failed to.

I don't even think any of the certs posted on your crappy website are
legible.

Now that you have "admitted" that he is under your
care...............well............lol I think you get my point.

"Mu" knows you are a fraud.

Peter B

Dec 2, 2009, 2:34:01 AM12/2/09

> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 23:51:53 -0800 (PST), Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> wrote:
>
>> Peter B wrote:

>>> Too late ...
>>
>> HIS timing is perfect :-)
>>
>>> MU is in your stuff and you are part of it.
>>
>> MU is one of this cardiologist's patients.
>>
>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His giving MU
>> the courage to testify publicly on-line on this physician's behalf.
>>
>>> "Mu" will destroy you.
>>
>> With GOD's help, MU has certainly destroyed your credibility.
>
> Yep, he's toast.

Nope, he's plonked. As per your usual style, maggot breath. Now you are
pretending to be "saintly?"
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are so freaking dumb that you didn't even
know he had one license that was renewed, and that reduces him to only
one.

I do know you will continue in this charade, you simply cannot help
yourself, you never have been able to in the past. Now the poor slob has
said you have two grown up children,. ROTFLOL You must have been a very
busy 5 yr old.

Peter B

Dec 2, 2009, 2:46:14 AM12/2/09
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> MU wrote:

>>> HIS timing is perfect :-)

>>> MU is one of this cardiologist's patients.
>>>
>>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His giving MU
>>> the courage to testify publicly on-line on this physician's behalf.

>>> With GOD's help, MU has certainly destroyed your credibility.
>>
>>Yep, he's toast.
>>
>>Always good to talk with you, Brother Chung, may God continue to shine
>>His Light on you and yours.

I love the hypocrisy and lies. No office, nothing. A "practicing"
cardiologist why cannot legally do what he was trained to do. Very old
photo's as if it were current. An ignorant Dr. who is not even aware of
the current federal laws. This is rich!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2009, 4:24:49 AM12/2/09
Peter B wrote:
> > Peter B wrote:

> >> Too late ...
> >
> > HIS timing is perfect :-)
> >
> >> MU is in your stuff and you are part of it.
> >
> > MU is one of this cardiologist's patients.
> >
> > Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His giving MU
> > the courage to testify publicly on-line on this physician's behalf.
> >
> >> "Mu" will destroy you.
> >
> > With GOD's help, MU has certainly destroyed your credibility.
>
> Everything he linked to was a lie of one sort or another.

Lie.

Lies wither in the presence of the truth and thus cannot withstand His
test of time.

So goes those who lie, like you and those who preceded you and those
who unwisely choose to follow you.

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

MU

Dec 2, 2009, 9:07:26 AM12/2/09

Poor Peter, he's clicking his heels together, frothing at the mouth and
grasping for his credibility of which he has none. A shame.

<laff>

MUving along.........

MoSn

Dec 2, 2009, 9:18:43 AM12/2/09
On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:07:26 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hf5sau$frc$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

Another classic example of personal attacks when not having the facts.

MoSn

Dec 2, 2009, 9:19:55 AM12/2/09
On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 01:14:54 -0600, Peter B wrote
(in article <4b1613fb$1...@news.x-privat.org>):

What is the truth to one who is delusional?

Paul L

Dec 2, 2009, 2:13:33 PM12/2/09

"sometimers" <somet...@sometime.invalid.net> wrote in message

By talking to his other accounts like they are different people.

HTH

Paul

Peter B

Dec 3, 2009, 1:52:33 AM12/3/09

"MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

When confronted with the fire of a burning bldg most have instant
clarification and perceptions.

Peter B

Dec 3, 2009, 2:00:28 AM12/3/09

>> Everything he linked to was a lie of one sort or another.
>
> Lie.
>
> Lies wither in the presence of the truth and thus cannot withstand His
> test of time.
>
> So goes those who lie, like you and those who preceded you and those
> who unwisely choose to follow you.

You live a life of lies and your dishonesty reaches both seas. You have
absolutely no way of disproving my "lies" little cupcake. If you did you
would post the legible links. When will you grow up and become a party.

You enjoy playing games using "other people" as your bantering toys. You
have no life and no joy, alas, that is your lot in life.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2009, 6:10:58 AM12/3/09
Peter B wrote:
> > Peter B wrote in part:

> >> Everything he linked to was a lie of one sort or another.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Lies wither in the presence of the truth and thus cannot withstand His
> > test of time.
> >
> > So goes those who lie, like you and those who preceded you and those
> > who unwisely choose to follow you.
>
> You live a life of lies and your dishonesty reaches both seas.

Lie.

It remains this physician's personal choice to continue to write
truthfully.

Sadly the same can not be truthfully written about you.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

Peter B

Dec 4, 2009, 1:01:01 AM12/4/09

> Peter B wrote:

>> > Lie.
>> >
>> > Lies wither in the presence of the truth and thus cannot withstand
>> > His
>> > test of time.
>> >
>> > So goes those who lie, like you and those who preceded you and
>> > those
>> > who unwisely choose to follow you.
>>
>> You live a life of lies and your dishonesty reaches both seas.
>
> Lie.

As usual you accuse with personal projections. You could prove your
"honesty and integrity" but you won't because you do not have the means
to support it. When the words you use have been proven to be distortions
and lies then there is no reason for anyone to believe you in anything.

> It remains this physician's personal choice to continue to write
> truthfully.

Yet you don't. I can chose to lie, but I don't.

> Sadly the same can not be truthfully written about you.

Whoops, yes it can, only I do write the truth, you don't dare to.

pautrey2

Dec 4, 2009, 1:18:41 AM12/4/09
On Dec 4, 12:01 am, "Peter B" <origin...@frag.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in messagenews:c964b615-c357-4c3c...@g31g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
> Whoops, yes it can, only I do write the truth, you don't dare to.- Hide quoted text -

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/browse_thread/thread/ab2ba2a98df6ed26/8544b433d05ed743

You have been shown time and time again to be in the spirit of error
regarding the Word of God and you likeyourfather Satan only quote
words that you think are beneficial to yourself. Likeyourfather Satan
you twist meanings and words to give yourself an appearance of good
when
you are in factevil.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/browse_thread/thread/669540a807641c63/5b35ba3e80ca9e68

"The lord rebukes your evil ways."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2009, 1:06:06 PM12/4/09
Peter B wrote:
>> Peter B wrote:

>>> You live a life of lies and your dishonesty reaches both seas.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> It remains this physician's personal choice to continue to write
>> truthfully.
>>
>> Sadly the same can not be truthfully written about you.
>
> As usual you accuse with personal projections.

If what you wrote were true, the following explication of your lies
would not exist:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af875ffbbb95b92c?

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

Ken

Dec 4, 2009, 1:28:18 PM12/4/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Nutcase
and Author of "How Religion Ruined my Life"

Peter B

Dec 4, 2009, 11:27:46 PM12/4/09

> Peter B wrote:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> It remains this physician's personal choice to continue to write
>>> truthfully.
>>>
>>> Sadly the same can not be truthfully written about you.
>>
>> As usual you accuse with personal projections.
>
> If what you wrote were true, the following explication of your lies
> would not exist:

You got your link wrong, and the real link you would have pointed to
would disprove it.

You did not answer, nor could you answer my statement of fact, and the
sock you sent couldn't support your lies. It was blown out of the water
with truth.

I suppose I could drag other RL people into this fray so that their
words would disprove about everything you say, but at what expense, the
ruination of their reputation by a liar, deceiver, and verified kook?

education in another field where you cannot hurt someone professionally.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 3:46:37 AM12/5/09
Peter B wrote:
>> Peter B wrote:

>>> As usual you accuse with personal projections.
>>
>> If what you wrote were true, the following explication of your lies
>> would not exist:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af875ffbbb95b92c?
>
>You got your link wrong ...

Not for either the discerning or the countless number of folks who
have either waited in this physician's waiting room or seen on-line
video footage of this physician in his office as posted on Tangle,
FaceBook, or YouTube.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3a93a8d803ceeb62?

Peter B

Dec 5, 2009, 5:29:39 PM12/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

What years were those? Huh? C'mon bozo, cough it up, when were those
taken?

Where is your current practice? Hmmmmm? It is so private it is not
listed anywhere.

Your current license is down to one field, and that one only. You are
severely limited as to what you can do. You might work for someone else,
under their authority, but not yours.

BTW, your stuff is so staged if looks bad. Just look at the quality of
your papers, all illegible, by design.

You will never find peace in your life until you quit being so
pretentious and return to your roots.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

pautrey2

Dec 5, 2009, 8:36:01 PM12/5/09
On Dec 5, 4:29 pm, "Peter B" <origin...@frag.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in messagenews:kv6kh5doh7idh88uh...@4ax.com...
> pretentious and return to your roots.- Hide quoted text -

The lord rebukes your evil ways.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/browse_thread/thread/669540a807641c63/5b35ba3e80ca9e68

Peter B

Dec 7, 2009, 1:02:15 AM12/7/09
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Really?

Photos
Created: 12/02/2009
Modified: 12/02/2009

Date on Photo 2008/07/12 18:02 and the pic was taken at Emory
Other pics were originally older as well. None in 2009

Latest Blog EntriesSubscribe View HeartDoc's Blog

Jan 26, 2009 10:12 AM Be prepared for the eventuality of a Pan-Flu
Dec 28, 2008 5:12 AM Matthew1130
Dec 25, 2008 6:15 AM Christmas 2008 ! ! !
Dec 17, 2008 4:04 PM The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was a fig
tree ! ! !.
Dec 17, 2008 10:18 AM

Last logon was 8/2/2009 Hmmmm and pictures posted on 12/02?

12/28/2008 and before for various videos.
Rotfl Wearing scrubs? Why? You cannot do surgeries or anything similar.

Is there *any* truth in you?

Can you tell me just how you posted pictures three months after your
last logon? Hmmm?
Why you posted those pics after this thread was started? Why you linked
to the same sites I referenced where you trolled for women on the QT,
spilled your guts about your lust over one in particular, infatuation
with another, and how you drool over "Gods creatures" Are you really so
self absorbed that you dare think that God created beautiful or uglee
women for you, so much so that you give "thanks" for them all?

You are one plain old disgusting pervert with a huge log in his eye. A
self absorbed liar, and not just any liar, but one with malice of
forethought setting up a situation where you flat out know you will be
lying to "save" your sorry butt. However, you did not succeed and now
*everyone* knows across all ng's.

Want to show us all some more "facts"? Please do, and then explain how
you "have a practice" and are going to school in an unrelated area. K?

Odd, isn't it? You can have all that education and still come across as
stupid as the sock "perplexed".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2009, 5:27:03 AM12/7/09

**emphasis** added.

>>> What years were those?
>>
>> 2009
>>

>Really?
>
>Photos

See **emphasis** above.

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Peter B

Dec 7, 2009, 11:16:51 PM12/7/09
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Dude, you are one sorry excuse of a human. There were no video's of you
in your "office". There was a video of you in someones exam room, with
someones white jacket on. Playing a voice recorder with a message from
an answering machine. (not of your office), Then there was another video
taken with a sword behind a couch, (all made up to look like a waiting
room) but no self respecting Dr. would have a sword in his waiting
room. That would be an accident in the making. There were no other
video's of you in an office, your singing was the strangest I have ever
seen.

I did find this little tidbit, and was aghast until I remembered your
narcissism. It said, "
Referred By: E-Mail
Location: UK
Comments: Dear in Christ, This is a personal email directed to you
and I request that it be treated as such. "

"

>>> 2009
>>>

>>Really?
>>
>>Photos
>
> See **emphasis** above.

There you go again, cutting out parts you do not want to deal with, like
your lying about your pictures, awards, etc.

Again I ask, have you no shame? Are you not thinking about the future
you are giving your daughter? The embarrassment she will feel when she
sees your shame for the first time?

What about your life is *not* staged?

Peter B

Dec 7, 2009, 11:34:14 PM12/7/09
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

You expect anyone to receive the word of a liar as truth?

This thread is ended, it went far further than it needed to go. You have
no truth in you, there is no point in continuing it. FINI

MoSn

Dec 8, 2009, 12:01:07 AM12/8/09
On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:16:51 -0600, Peter B wrote
(in article <4b1dd335$1...@news.x-privat.org>):

> Again I ask, have you no shame?

With Chung's mental illness, can he feel shame ...... after all he believes
what he writes and believes his quotes from the Holy Spirit are real. With
his illness he may not be able to do anything else ...... unless he gets
psychiatric help.

Peter B

Dec 8, 2009, 12:23:10 AM12/8/09

"MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sadly true.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2009, 5:29:49 AM12/8/09
>> 2 Peter 2:22

> You expect anyone to receive the word of a liar as truth?

GOD is not a liar so neither would a liar be the Word of GOD.

Thus, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 8, 2009, 8:03:07 AM12/8/09

When she figures out sightwalker is nuts he could find Paris green mixed
in with his seaweed salad.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2009, 5:58:47 PM12/8/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> When she figures out sightwalker is nuts ...

She has learned early that folks like you and PeterB who are not
saying "wonderfully hungry" when greeted are delusional on their way
to becoming insane if not already and is asking GOD to help them.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
you lose your mind:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/380577c79689400b?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is right
(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
sinning.