A Compilation of GE Superadio Posts - by RHF

RHF

Oct 29, 2005, 3:14:39 PM10/29/05
For One and All,

BEST of the Breed of the GE Superradio:

IMHO: GE Superadio II (GE Model # 7-2885)

+ + + Original Superadio Shape and Styling

+ + + Original Variable Capacitor Tuning

+ + + Plus Two Speakers for Richer Sound

Here is a "Make A Shorter Link" URL Key.
GoTo=> http://makeashorterlink.com/?S3CC267A3

GE-SR-II = The GE SUPERADIO II
General Electric Model # 7-2885
Speakers 5" and 1".
Single Band Width.
Knobs are Chrome color including the bases.
Size 13"W - 9"H - 3.25"D.
Badging: General (GE) Electric "SUPERADIO II" on the speaker grill.
Made in MALAYSIA from 1987 until 1994.

~ RHF

* * * GE Superadio I II and III (Super Radio) Reading List :
GE Superadios for Dummies [Was: OT: Superadio ID]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/df578414ff5717a9

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1df06b3a0e7604fa

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5604ba63b49efb7d

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0708089dce256eb2

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0d2291622654ceff

GE Superadios for Dummies [ GE Super Radios I - II - III ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b040155dce5df31c

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0f7ca0e1233c232a

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2aedd9fba772a27e

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c83ca7ff76887f69

GE Superadios for Dummies [ GE Super Radios I - II - III ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8d137ed141b6078a

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b4626a8e0d3f7048

Identifying 'your' GE Superadio Model
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b8707e0f86db272e

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d2d54d4d479cc036

For the AM/MW and FM Radio Program Listener the GE Superadios
are better then the CCRadios - and That's A Fact Jack !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3a426fb583ec5bcb

Question - Is there a GE Superadio IV in Our Futures . . . ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eec2a97b206ed17d

yes - more than you wanted to know about - GE Superadios ~ RHF
.
.
GE Superadio - GE Superradio - GE Super Radio

GE Superadios - GE Superradios - GE Super Radios

General Electric Superadio - Grundig S350 - Tecsun BCL-2000

Eton S350DL - Tecsun BCL-3000 - General Electric Superadio
.
.
. .
.

m II

Oct 29, 2005, 8:23:27 PM10/29/05
RHF wrote:

> For One and All,
>
> BEST of the Breed of the GE Superradio:
>
> IMHO: GE Superadio II (GE Model # 7-2885)
>
> + + + Original Superadio Shape and Styling

There is an alignment procedure here for the type 3..there may be others..

http://users.netonecom.net/~swordman/Radio/GEsrIIIAlign.htm

Which was found here:
.
http://users.netonecom.net/~swordman/Radio/ShortWaveRadio.htm

lots of different things available.

mike

Kim_J...@volcanomail.com

Oct 29, 2005, 10:51:30 PM10/29/05
Good job. Thanks.

RHF

Nov 1, 2005, 7:43:37 AM11/1/05
In Search Of : GE Superadio Model #3-5280 . . .
plus GE Super Radio Information and Links

ALAIN,

Good Luck with the Hunt ! :o)

About once-a-year a Digital GE Superadio (I) shows up on eBay.
GE Digital Superadio I {Single Speaker}
General electric Model # 7-2882

Then again, about once-a-year a GE Superadio Cassette (II)
will show up on eBay.
GE Superadio II with Cassette {Dual Speakers}
General Electric Model # 3-5280

There are Rumors of a few other GE Superadio 'types' out
there like an Eight-Track and Stereo BoomBox ? ? ?

Question - Anybody seen a GE Superadio Eight-Track Radio ?
Do you know the Model Numbers ? ? ?

Question - Anybody seen a GE Superadio Stereo BoomBox Radio ?
Do you know the Model Numbers ? ? ?

READ - A Compilation of GE Superadio Posts - by RHF
GESR => http://tinyurl.com/bknsv
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2518c853aaf62053

There are two GE Superadio Groups on YAHOO !

* Here is a LINK to the "LongRange"
(GE Superadio Group for Connoisseurs) eGroup at YAHOO !

* Here is a LINK to the "Superadio III" eGroup at YAHOO !

hope this helps ~ RHF
.
.
. .
= = = In Grundi...@yahoogroups.com,
= = = "alain wrote:

Hello All!

New member here.

I was hoping that some of you folks might be able tohelp me
find one of these.

I've tried EBAY without success.

Is it a "I, II or a III"?

It's the radio with the mono cassette player.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond!

Alain
.
.
. .