Why FCC should reign in Fox News

dave

Dec 21, 2010, 9:12:50 AM12/21/10
It is heartening that the Times called foul on a journalistic infraction
by Fox and that the writer at least recognizes that Fox has a political
agenda, but it is not encouraging that the Times editorialists continue
to view Fox as a club member in good standing, albeit one that plays by
its own rules more often than not.

Journalists should be the last cohort to be fooled by a political
operation that disguises itself as a news outlet, and the journalism
establishment ought to be leading the charge for rousting the impostors.

Who can stop Fox? Not �liberal bloggers,� though we will do our best.
And certainly not the government, which is rightly prevented from
censoring Fox � even a propaganda outlet has the right to free speech.

It�s up to the journalism establishment to put its own house in order.
But, as the Times editorial shows, journalists at the loftiest perches
of the profession have yet to recognize the peril Fox presents. Unless
and until mainstream journalists �muster the outrage� to unmask Fox for
what it is, once and for all, Fox will continue to pose an existential
threat, both to the Fourth Estate, as Fox�s financial success
accelerates the death knell for objective journalism � and to the body
politic, which is beginning to weaken under the barrage of Fox�s
right-wing propaganda, which is now entering its 15th year.

Think about it. If instead of Fox, these polls had found that the Times,
Time Magazine, ABC News or any other mainstream outlet was tricking out
its reporting to further a political agenda, not only would heads roll
inside the organization, the journalism establishment would be up in arms.

And yet, faced with evidence that Fox is undermining the entire
profession by promulgating propaganda, the establishment�s collective
reaction is a shrug. Whaddayagonnado.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2010/12/20/fox-issues-nixonian-non-denial-denial-when-confronted-with-evidence-it-deliberately-deceives-viewers/

robertva

Dec 21, 2010, 11:02:01 AM12/21/10
On 12/21/2010 9:12 AM, dave wrote:
>(a long rant)

Did someone force their way into your home, steal all your cable boxes
and replace them with boxes that wouldn't tune other news outlets?

While the cable/satellite news outlet receive per subscriber fees
through the cable and satellite providers, there are still plenty of
commercials. Apparently the advertisers have some way of guessimating
how many pairs of eyes are watching each channel. If you disagree with a
channel's politics or think their reports are unreliable DON'T WATCH IT.
If enough of the viewers who are monitored by the rating's agencies
agree with you the channel you despise so much will be forced to change
their policies or shut down.

Also note that FCC authority over cable/satellite channel content is
significantly narrower than the agency's authority over direct
broadcaster to home antenna content.

dave

Dec 21, 2010, 11:32:21 AM12/21/10

I have no problem with their content. I have a big problem with them
being able to characterize it as "news". They lie, which is completely
legal with a few exceptions. I'd like a rule prohibiting them from
labeling their "lies" as "news". That's all.

This is a matter of urgent importance as the country is rapidly slipping
into complete domination. There's that famous "freedom and liberty" crap
hard at work.

Message has been deleted

MNMikew

Dec 21, 2010, 12:23:30 PM12/21/10

"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message
You have no problems with MSNBC of course. Fox lies, lol! I love how dopey
liberals like you think freedom of speech is a one way street.

dave

Dec 21, 2010, 1:06:45 PM12/21/10
I have problems with MSNBC, but they do not lie and they do not call
themselves "news". They fastidiously maintain journalistic credibility
and proved it recently by suspending Olberman and Scarborough for
financial support of candidates. How many Fox "News" people have been
punished for supporting one side over the other.

To compare the 2 is ludicrous. MSNBC are "truth to power" muckrakers in
the great tradition of American journalism; Fox News is first and
foremost the mouthpiece of corporate America (the power that needs to
hear the truth) and defenders of old money.

sctvguy1

Dec 21, 2010, 1:11:21 PM12/21/10
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:06:45 -0800, dave wrote:

> I have problems with MSNBC, but they do not lie and they do not call
> themselves "news". They fastidiously maintain journalistic credibility
> and proved it recently by suspending Olberman and Scarborough for
> financial support of candidates. How many Fox "News" people have been
> punished for supporting one side over the other.
>
> To compare the 2 is ludicrous. MSNBC are "truth to power" muckrakers in
> the great tradition of American journalism; Fox News is first and
> foremost the mouthpiece of corporate America (the power that needs to
> hear the truth) and defenders of old money.

Of course you have no problem with MSNBC, because it fits in with your political leanings.
Both of the "pundit" networks have agendas, perhaps you will learn this some time.

dave

Dec 21, 2010, 2:33:38 PM12/21/10

Nice veer into the ditch, are you a pro stunt speaker or what? The topic
is whether the Roger Ailes corporate propaganda channel should be
allowed to call what it does "news". MSNBC doesn't call itself a news
channel. They have news bulletins, opinions, and endless shows about
prison and child molesters. They do not claim to be a traditional news
operation. Fox News does make that claim, but have been proven to
repeatedly intentionally distort the news, and to give equal weight to
truth and fiction. This is not my opinion. It is fact.

MNMikew

Dec 21, 2010, 3:44:47 PM12/21/10

"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

BWHAHAHAHH!! Don't try telling that to Chris Mattews!

>They fastidiously maintain journalistic credibility and proved it recently
>by suspending Olberman and Scarborough for financial support of candidates.

They broke a MSNBC rule. It only proves that Olberman and Scarborought are
stupid.

How many Fox "News" people have been
> punished for supporting one side over the other.

They don't have that rule, so none.

> To compare the 2 is ludicrous. MSNBC are "truth to power" muckrakers in
> the great tradition of American journalism; Fox News is first and foremost
> the mouthpiece of corporate America (the power that needs to hear the
> truth) and defenders of old money.

You are a clueless. Truth to power, LOL!

MNMikew

Dec 21, 2010, 3:48:03 PM12/21/10

"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

Proven, LOL!!!

John Smith

Dec 21, 2010, 5:27:50 PM12/21/10
On 12/21/2010 6:12 AM, dave wrote:

Freedom of speech, as granted in the Constitution, means EVERYONE has
the right and no one is to be denied that right!

... end of story ...

Regards,
JS

dave

Dec 21, 2010, 9:19:19 PM12/21/10

As long as you don't take advantage of people by calling propaganda
news. No right is absolute.

RHF

Dec 21, 2010, 9:37:48 PM12/21/10
On Dec 21, 10:06 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> MNMikew wrote:
> > "dave"<d...@dave.dave>  wrote in message
- I have problems with MSNBC,
- but they do not lie
- and they do not call themselves "news".

'Special Dave',

All this from someone who 'claims' that :
"Facts have A Liberal BIAS"

'Special Dave' -you-are- "/S/p/e/c/i/a/l/"
.

RHF

Dec 21, 2010, 9:45:31 PM12/21/10
On Dec 21, 12:44 pm, "MNMikew" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:
> "dave" <d...@dave.dave> wrote in message

> > MNMikew wrote:
> >> "dave"<d...@dave.dave>  wrote in message

Fair and Balanced -is- FAIR and BALANCED !

Requires Fainess -not-from- MSNBC
-but-by- FOX News

-and-

Requires Balance -not-from- MSNBC
-but-by- FOX News

Why MSNBC Can Not Be Fair and Balanced . . .
To Them Facts Have A Liberal BIAS {Bigotry}
.
.

John Smith

Dec 21, 2010, 9:46:40 PM12/21/10
On 12/21/2010 6:19 PM, dave wrote:

> As long as you don't take advantage of people by calling propaganda
> news. No right is absolute.

No, it simply translates into, "I may disagree with what you say, but
NOT your right to say it."

A slogan which has been in existence since shortly after the
Constitutions enactment ... and depicts the true meaning and intent of
the first amendment ...

Our forefathers said what they meant and meant what they said. Not like
the limp wrist-ed politically imbeciles of today.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 21, 2010, 9:50:52 PM12/21/10
On 12/21/2010 6:46 PM, John Smith wrote:
> politically imbeciles of today.

... politically CORRECT imbeciles of today. ... even

Regards,
JS

dave

Dec 21, 2010, 9:59:14 PM12/21/10
RHF wrote:

> Why MSNBC Can Not Be Fair and Balanced . . .
> To Them Facts Have A Liberal BIAS {Bigotry}
> .
> .

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x39n1&v3=1&autoPlay=1&related=1&autoStart=true

John Smith

Dec 21, 2010, 9:59:01 PM12/21/10
On 12/21/2010 6:12 AM, dave wrote:

This:
"Voltaire said around the time of the Founding of this Country that, "I
may disagree with everything that you say, but I shall defend to the
death you're right to say it." People should be able to express
themselves, any way they so choose as long as they do not harm anyone
else's person or property. There are limits to speech; we cannot yell
fire in a crowded theater, and we should not be able to insight to riot."

From here:
http://www.freedom4ever.net/freedom_of_speech.htm

Those who lack a good understand of the facts of history need to pay
close attention ... those who know these will view you as a moronic
idiot if you don't even know what you speak about ...

Apparently, the schools are neglecting to inform students of their
rights, privileges, "God given rights" and responsibilities in being a
functional and valid American citizen these days ... sad, so very, very
sad ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 21, 2010, 10:04:40 PM12/21/10
On 12/21/2010 6:59 PM, John Smith wrote:

> Apparently, the schools are neglecting to inform students of their
> rights, privileges, "God given rights" and responsibilities in being a
> functional and valid American citizen these days ... sad, so very, very
> sad ...
>
> Regards,
> JS

Perhaps some will find it necessary for me to point out, since freedom
of speech is a GOD GIVEN RIGHT, no man nor government may remove it ...

Regards,
JS

Burr

Dec 21, 2010, 11:06:33 PM12/21/10

You a Troll....

RHF

Dec 22, 2010, 4:49:56 AM12/22/10
On Dec 21, 6:59 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - Why MSNBC Can Not Be Fair and Balanced . . .
- -To Them Facts Have A Liberal BIAS {Bigotry}

Reality-R-Us-Sucks :

Why MSNBC Can Not Be Fair and Balanced . . .

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/225c14216505124f
Progressive Bigotry : ABC & CBS & NBC & PBS & CNN . . .
The Facts Must Be Presented With A Liberal Bias !
- - .
- - .

- http://www.dailymotion.moc/swf/x39n1&v3=1&autoPlay=1&related=1&autoSt...

Ah . . . So . . . 'Special Dave',

Your Link {News Reference} is Stephen Colbert
of "The Colbert Report" on Comedy Central
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert

Which just goes to prove your own words :
"The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.

~t~w~i~s~t~e~d~ ~t~h~i~n~k~i~n~g~
you be 'special dave' ~ ~ RHF
http://www.ihaveeadd.com/images/twisted%20man.jpg
.
.

RHF

Dec 22, 2010, 7:36:48 AM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 1:49 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Dec 21, 6:59 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:- - RHF wrote:
>
> - - Why MSNBC Can Not Be Fair and Balanced . . .
> - -To Them Facts Have A Liberal BIAS {Bigotry}
>
> Reality-R-Us-Sucks :
> Why MSNBC Can Not Be Fair and Balanced . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/225c14216505124f

> Progressive Bigotry : ABC & CBS & NBC & PBS & CNN . . .
> The Facts Must Be Presented With A Liberal Bias !
> - - .
> - - .
>
> -http://www.dailymotion.moc/swf/x39n1&v3=1&autoPlay=1&related=1&autoSt...

> Ah . . . So . . . 'Special Dave',
>
> Your Link {News Reference} is Stephen Colbert
> of "The Colbert Report" on Comedy Centralhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert

> Which just goes to prove your own words :
> "The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
> Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
> That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.
>
> ~t~w~i~s~t~e~d~ ~t~h~i~n~k~i~n~g~
> you be 'special dave' ~ ~ RHFhttp://www.ihaveeadd.com/images/twisted%20man.jpg
>  .
>  .

-remember- 'Special Dave',
"Facts Are Meaningless.
You Could Use Facts To Prove Anything
That's Even Remotely True!"
-a-la- Homer J. Simpson
http://screwedus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/homer-simpson-doh.jpg

-butt-4-u- 'Special Dave',
"Facts With A Liberal-Bias Are Meaningful.
You Could Use Liberal-Facts To Prove Everything
That's Totally Un-True !"
-a-la- 'Special Dave'
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/fdata/gallery/anandaground_farma/3442_homer_simpson.jpg
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 8:52:54 AM12/22/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
News media TV channels

The Internet is where a lot of people get news.Commie fed govt is trying
to rein in/clamp down/on the Internet.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 9:09:01 AM12/22/10
I just now clicked on Deutsche Welle Journal tv news on the LINK channel
375, English language.DirecTV.
cuhulin

dave

Dec 22, 2010, 12:39:19 PM12/22/10
RHF wrote:

> Which just goes to prove your own words :
> "The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
> Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
> That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.

Fuck you, Roy. I have years of journalism instruction and decades of
experience in network radio and television. I started in the business
doing news when I was 14 years old. I know what objective reporting means.

You are a POS clown. I doubt you even believe a tenth of what you spew,
in your pathetic attempt to remain relevant. Fuck you.

dave

Dec 22, 2010, 12:41:16 PM12/22/10

If people believe the internet they are fools. It is the perfect medium
for mind control and disinformation.

dave

Dec 22, 2010, 12:41:55 PM12/22/10

Try Free Speech TV right now-Thom Hartmann live with Bernie Sanders.

John Smith

Dec 22, 2010, 12:46:28 PM12/22/10
On 12/22/2010 9:39 AM, dave wrote:

> Fuck you, Roy. I have years of journalism instruction and decades of
> experience in network radio and television. I started in the business
> doing news when I was 14 years old. I know what objective reporting means.
>
> You are a POS clown. I doubt you even believe a tenth of what you spew,
> in your pathetic attempt to remain relevant. Fuck you.

Your text, above, proves you to be a blatant liar ... how can you not
notice that, fool? ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

m II

Dec 22, 2010, 12:47:02 PM12/22/10

I'm sick of this non committing pussy footing and dancing around the
topic. Start telling us how you REALLY feel.....

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 1:14:29 PM12/22/10
WLBT 3 showed a video of a fire in Chicago.Old abandoned building, brick
wall collapsed, killing two Firemen.I then clicked on WGN Midday news.

33 degrees in Chicago.Currently, 58 degrees inside my flower box on
doggy's porch.Suppose to get up to 68 degrees today, (''they'') say.I
don't think it will make it though.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 1:22:41 PM12/22/10
Deutsche Welle Journal comes on the LINK channel again at 1:00 PM
Mississippi Coon Ass time zone.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 1:32:12 PM12/22/10
The way those people at WLBT 3 tee vee were laughing, I think they read
that one too, or maybe somebody told them.
cuhulin

MNMikew

Dec 22, 2010, 2:30:04 PM12/22/10

> RHF wrote:
>

>> Which just goes to prove your own words :
>> "The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
>> Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
>> That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.
>>
> Fuck you, Roy. I have years of journalism instruction and decades of
> experience in network radio and television. I started in the business
> doing news when I was 14 years old. I know what objective reporting means.

It's amazing you can even spell objective.

MNMikew

Dec 22, 2010, 2:32:38 PM12/22/10

"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

And most of it comes from you. Well, at least the disinformation part.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 5:25:10 PM12/22/10
FCC = Federal Castrated Commies.
cuhulin

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung

Dec 22, 2010, 8:39:26 PM12/22/10
For far too long, the question of net neutrality has hamstrung the FCC
and prevented needed action on far more urgent, and real, problems.
Today’s vote, we trust, will put this issue behind us with a
compromise that appears to balance major differences despite a number
of lingering concerns.

We appreciate the views expressed publicly by Commissioners McDowell
and Baker. Theirs is, we feel, a position supported by the factual
record in front of the Commission, and by law. It would also be our
preference, especially given the utter absence of any evidence that
abuses are occurring in the Internet market, let alone any of the
gravity to justify government intervention.

At the same time, we recognize the determination of the Chairman to
move forward with a rulemaking. In this circumstance, which is not
ideal, our overarching concern is to bring market certainty so that
investment and job creation can go forward, while ensuring that we can
still meet the expectations of our customers. Though a final view
must await a careful reading of the FCC’s order, we believe the
Chairman’s compromise can provide this certainty while taking steps to
preserve flexibility for investment and innovation.

In particular, we would like to commend Chairman Genachowski and his
staff for seeking a fair middle ground in this contentious debate. As
we have seen in many issues, there are always radical voices urging
heavy-handed government regulation and control of free markets. Such
voices have not been absent from the net neutrality debate despite
their repudiation by the American public.

Too often, well-funded ideologues have used intimidation,
vilification, and fear-mongering to advance their goal that government
control the Internet and other forms of communication without regard
for their impact on the jobs and livelihoods of millions already
challenged by a difficult economy. The Commission’s apparent
rejection of such unfeeling dogma is an added reason to be heartened
by today’s FCC vote.

Jim Cicconi
Senior Executive Vice President-External and Legislative Affairs

http://attpublicpolicy.com/government-policy/a-few-thoughts-on-todays-fcc-vote/

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 9:44:53 PM12/22/10

John Smith

Dec 22, 2010, 9:55:23 PM12/22/10
On 12/22/2010 5:39 PM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
> For far too long, the question of net neutrality has hamstrung the FCC
> and prevented needed action on far more urgent, and real, problems.
> Today’s vote, we trust, will put this issue behind us with a
> compromise that appears to balance major differences despite a number
> of lingering concerns.

Yep. The dirty b*st*rds are making their move to control the internet
and free speech ... it will start slow ... but the battle has already
started ... right now it's: government 1, citizens 0

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 11:22:07 PM12/22/10

Vivian Leigh(newscaster) is cute. She worked in Ghana a while back and
moved to Germany.

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 22, 2010, 11:24:58 PM12/22/10

33*F+lots of wind.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 12:15:42 AM12/23/10
The highest temperature inside my flowerbox on doggy's front porch today
was 62 degrees.

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Neutering of the Internet

Those Castrated Bastids want to Castrate the Internet.
cuhulin

RHF

Dec 23, 2010, 5:05:38 AM12/23/10
On Dec 22, 8:22 pm, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:

- - On Dec 22, 9:09 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- - I just now clicked on Deutsche Welle Journal
- - tv news on the LINK channel 375,
- - English language.DirecTV.
- - cuhulin

- Vivian Leigh(newscaster) is cute.
- She worked in Ghana a while back
- and moved to Germany.

Arthrny : Was it ?'Vivian Leigh'?
-or- "Meggin Leigh" on DW World ???
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,1968851,00.html
.
.

dave

Dec 23, 2010, 7:51:14 AM12/23/10
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> FCC = Federal Castrated Commies.
> cuhulin

Is there anything that you do respect about the USA, except for that
apple pie flag kind of respect?

dave

Dec 23, 2010, 8:01:39 AM12/23/10

You are supporting Comcast and Cox, and LESS freedom on the internet.
Remember, the bad guys always say the opposite of what they mean and
they always accuse you of their crimes.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 10:18:59 AM12/23/10
I don't pay Comcast and Cox any money.If I decide to get Broadband for
my computer, it Will NOT be Comcast.

Vivian Leigh, THE Vivian Leigh? Movie actress.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Vivian Leigh

She was a fine movie actress.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 10:35:09 AM12/23/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Meggin Leigh Deutsche Welle Journal

Meggin Leigh was raised in U.S.A.

Yep, she is a cutie pie.So was Vivien Leigh.
cuhulin

John Smith

Dec 23, 2010, 10:44:34 AM12/23/10

I think cuhulin is like the majority of Americans, we respect our fellow
American citizens, we respect the Constitution, we respect the land of
American, the forefathers, etc., however, one thing we DO NOT respect
are our criminally treasonous public servants, from the president on down!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 23, 2010, 10:46:35 AM12/23/10
On 12/23/2010 5:01 AM, dave wrote:

> You are supporting Comcast and Cox, and LESS freedom on the internet.
> Remember, the bad guys always say the opposite of what they mean and
> they always accuse you of their crimes.

Government simply needs to respect the first amendment and free speech
and let everyone have their say ... including their rights to say it on
the internet ... the rest will handle itself.

Regards,
JS

RHF

Dec 23, 2010, 11:14:53 AM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 7:18 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> I don't pay Comcast and Cox any money.If I decide to get Broadband for
> my computer, it Will NOT be Comcast.

- Vivian Leigh, THE Vivian Leigh? Movie actress.
-
- http://www.devilfinder.com
- Vivian Leigh
-
- She was a fine movie actress.
- cuhulin

Yes 'VL' was really great on the Big Screen
. . . b u t . . . the other-side {story} of

The 'Scarlett' Woman :
Frankly, Vivien Leigh was a Bi-Sexual Adulterer
-by- David Gardner
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1305341/Vivien-Leigh-bisexual-adulterer-according-new-biography.html
.
-wrt- 'Damn You, Scarlett O'Hara'
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/vivien_lay_scarlet_woman_cGh9BVDlHOUQJlgGRsdpLM
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 11:49:16 AM12/23/10
Roxie Hart (Ginger Rogers) movie was on the FMC channel a few minutes
ago.What a Classy woman she was! All of them wimmins had CLASS back in
the day.My all time favorite was (still is) Susan Hayward.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 11:54:18 AM12/23/10
In that case, Vivien Leigh would have fit right in with my divorced
lezzie wimmins who used to live next door to doggy's couch.

Jeri,
http://www.cowboysnightmare.com
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 12:20:02 PM12/23/10
''New'' Steam Train.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=300447

A couple of my old buddies are Train nuts, if you know what I mean? (I
am an Antique cars nut, ergo my 1914 Ford Model T car and bouque other
very old Antique car parts I own)

In case Commie Big Sis and Commie Big Brother wants to know, sooner or
later today/tonight, I am going to plug in my phone and let them know
about that ''New'' Steam Train.Then, I will naturally UNPLUG my phone.
cuhulin, the unatural natural

RHF

Dec 23, 2010, 1:40:14 PM12/23/10
On Dec 22, 9:39 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - Which just goes to prove your own words :
- - "The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
- - Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
- - That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.

Progressive Bigotry :
ABC & CBS & NBC & PBS & CNN . . .
The Facts Must Be Presented With A Liberal Bias !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d3329497c46f2540
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a1f6d528543d142f
.
- Fuck you, Roy.

You Are What You Write 'Special-Dave'.
.
- I have years of journalism instruction and decades
- of experience in network radio and television.

What You Write Here 'Special-Dave' Would
Tend To Dis-Credit The Preceding Statement.
.
- I started in the business doing news when
- I was 14 years old.

So How Old Are You Now 'Special-Dave'
and... Are You Still Stuck-On "Start" ?
.
- I know what objective reporting means.

'Special-Dave' : Knowing Is Not Doing :
Doing Is Doing [.]
.
- You are a POS clown.

Once Again 'Special-Dave'
You Are What You Write .
.
- I doubt you even believe a tenth of what you spew,

Ah 'Special-Dave' The Art-of-Spewing !
.
- in your pathetic attempt to remain relevant.

'Special-Dave' "pathetic" or not.
'Special-Dave' "relevant" or not.
I REMAIN [.]

- Fuck you.

Once Again 'Special-Dave'
You Are What You Write.
.
now,,, Now... NOW ! ! ! 'Special-Dave'
Your "Facts Have A Liberal BIAS"

Clearly 'Special-Dave' has an old-time 'DaviD' Bias.

'Special-Dave' : Those are your own words
and you have said then time and time again :

* "Facts have a liberal bias."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/46ed2bd09aee9c1a

* Which you attribute to :
"Facts have a liberal bias."
-Stephen Colbert
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/cc7a4a833352138b
-and-my-answer-back-then-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5c110af68b3fbe47

* "Facts have a liberal bias."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/55fc21f80f44eac6
-and-my-answer-back-then-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2bb29c7f65a10e01

* "...facts have a Liberal bias."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/3f2c8d427a4ceebe
-and-my-answer-back-then-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/8f405c46bb3a056d

* "Facts are well known to have a liberal bias."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/41512d683a7e1f8c
-and-my-answer-back-then-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0920dee6c64ea353
-simply- 'The Facts' Remain "THE FACTS" [.]

Clearly 'Special-Dave' your "The Facts Have
A Liberal BIAS" as you have said. ~ RHF
.
.
Naturally-Liberal-Biased-R-Us :
News Black-Out of Veterans For Peace Protest
Outside Obama White House {Why The Liberal
[Elitist] Media Can Not Be Fair and Balanced}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1c2a8ef307b8d541
.
Naturally-Liberal-Biased-R-Us : Why The Liberal
{Elitist} Media Can Not Be Fair and Balanced
{The Progressive 'Agenda' Gets In The Way}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6573d8cbd7936863
.
Whole-Brains-R-Us Study Confirms :
That Liberal-Biased News Makes You Stupid
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/542b9a00b07ea41d
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0d6930102b5d2455
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 2:29:50 PM12/23/10
1:00 PM Deutsche Welle Journal on LINK tv this afternoon, looks like a
rebroadcast of the same broadcast that was on this morning.

The Irish people in Ireland say consumption is Key to recovery.Teresa
Condon, sales manager for Pamela Scott (Scot?) store(s) in Dublin
agrees.
cuhulin, the Consumer

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 9:28:47 PM12/23/10
Federal Communist Criminals = FCC ''rules'' reach mobile apps
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?=300482

I don't tote.Hence no mobile apps here.

Now watch em look into their Crystal Balls and tell me I do tote.

I do NOT tote.

We got Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the CRYSTAL Skull movie on the
USA channel right now.
CRYSTAL.
cuhulin

John Smith

Dec 23, 2010, 9:34:57 PM12/23/10
FCC needs to read the first amendment, and then act accordingly ...

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 23, 2010, 10:00:32 PM12/23/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Polar bears rethinking their 2008 vote Lucianne.com

The Polar Bears are Disappointed.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 24, 2010, 12:47:32 AM12/24/10

Sorry. It is Meggin.

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 24, 2010, 12:48:46 AM12/24/10

Yes,she was Really Supercute !

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 24, 2010, 10:58:43 AM12/24/10
http://www.iceagenow.com

The Weather 'engine' is a complicated thingy.Humans haven't figured it
all out yet.Ice Ages come and go.The Sun affets Earth's Weather too.

She's complicateddd,,,, left me a mule to rideeeeeee,,,,,,,,
cuhulin