Of Course ...

Euro

Nov 21, 2003, 11:17:44 PM11/21/03

"Des_The_Deathie_Destroyer" <fucko...@zeouane.org>
??????:oju191-...@zeouane.org...

> ... we are facing a 'global threat', you fucking wanker ...
>
> url:http://www.guardian.co.uk/turkey/story/0,12700,1090237,00.html

A global threat should receive a global answer with global support. The
example of the attack on the Taliban regime shows that, when there is a
point, global answer with global support is possible.

The aggression on Iraq is a counter-example. Global support had not been
achieved, because there was no point trying to assimilate Iraq as an element
of the global threat.

Now, the result is that Iraq is an area with no law. Bush has lost the first
battles of his war against terrorism. One could only hope that the following
administration will show more discernment, so as to ensure future victories.
I'm afraid, however, that the result of Bush's (and Blair's) reckless policy
might be the destabilisation of the whole Middle East, and finally prove
desastrous as far as the answer to the global threat is concerned.

Euro

JIGSAW1695

Nov 22, 2003, 1:13:10 AM11/22/03
>Subject: Re: Of Course ...
>From: "Euro" vs...@hotmail.com
>Date: 11/21/2003 11:17 PM Eastern Standard Time

** snipped **

>Now, the result is that Iraq is an area with no law.

Versus the time when Iraq was controlled by Saddam Hussian and he was the law.

yea...yea...yea...I know what you are going to say. You are going to
say...."But the people were safe"....(provided they did not disagree with
Hussian, supported him, were members of the correct tribe and were not Kurds or
Kuwaitis)

===============================

Bush has lost the first
>battles of his war against terrorism.

Oh really? Then why have there been no more terrorist attacks on American soil?
Gee... Maybe he is winning.

===============================

One could only hope that the following
>administration will show more discernment, so as to ensure future victories.

I am sure that the Bush administration will continue its anit-terrorism
actions.
===============================

>I'm afraid, however, that the result of Bush's (and Blair's) reckless policy
>might be the destabilisation of the whole Middle East,

Euro you idiot. The Middle east has been destabilized since the European
colonialists took over.

==============================

and finally prove
>desastrous as far as the answer to the global threat is concerned.
>
>Euro

==============================

We weathered the Global Threat from the Kaiser, Hitler, Japan and Stalin.

Jigsaw

(LOL.. tell us more how the US and the UK has "destabilized" a "stabilized"
(LOL) mid east.

Euro

Nov 22, 2003, 1:51:03 AM11/22/03

"JIGSAW1695" <jigsa...@aol.com>
??????:20031122011310...@mb-m05.aol.com...

> >Subject: Re: Of Course ...
> >From: "Euro" vs...@hotmail.com
> >Date: 11/21/2003 11:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
>
> ** snipped **
>

> >Now, the result is that Iraq is an area with no law.
>
> Versus the time when Iraq was controlled by Saddam Hussian and he was the
law.

> yea...yea...yea...I know what you are going to say. You are going to
> say...."But the people were safe"....(provided they did not disagree with
> Hussian, supported him, were members of the correct tribe and were not
Kurds or
> Kuwaitis)

You're wrong here, Jigsaw. That's not what I would be going to "say". What I
would write, is that during Hussein's regime, Iraq was not a basis for
international terrorists. Now, it is.

(snipped)

> (LOL.. tell us more how the US and the UK has "destabilized" a
"stabilized"
> (LOL) mid east.

Terrorist attacks in Iraq or in other Muslim countries tell you about this
every day, Jigsaw. Just watch TV.

Euro

Dave Proctor

Nov 22, 2003, 4:43:42 PM11/22/03
On 22 Nov 2003 06:13:10 GMT, jigsa...@aol.com (JIGSAW1695) wrote:

> Bush has lost the first
>>battles of his war against terrorism.
>
>Oh really? Then why have there been no more terrorist attacks on American soil?
>Gee... Maybe he is winning.

Bush is claiming to be fighting against "terrorism" - "terrorism" has
no direct target, it is by its very nature indiscriminate in who dies
and who doesn't.

And guess what Jiggy, there *have* been terrorist attacks in other
parts of the world, Turkey, Denpasar, Jakarta, to name a few.

So there have been terrorist attacks, so Shrub can hardly claim he is
winning the war on terror.

I concede there have been no more terrorist attacks on Yankee soil.
All this means is the Shrub has beaten them off from Yankee soil, and
defended Yankee soil from attack. He did not have to invade Iraq to do
this though.

WHilst I think that the invasion of Iraq was ultimately a "good thing"
Shrub needs to get his rhetoric into shape a lot mre than he already
has if he wants to justify it as "helping the world to rid the scourge
of terrorism" - he hasn't done anything like it.

Dave

=====

NSW Rural Fire Service - become a volunteer today.

http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/

A Planet Visitor

Nov 23, 2003, 1:59:53 AM11/23/03
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:28:56 +0100, Des_The_Deathie_Destroyer
<fucko...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>... we are facing a 'global threat', you fucking wanker ...
>
>url:http://www.guardian.co.uk/turkey/story/0,12700,1090237,00.html
>

>We wouldn't be, if 'America' (sic) hadn't given its unwavering support to
>Israel,

Good Ol' Desmond... all in favor of Holocaust II... this time to be conducted
under the baton of the Arabs.

> and if the UK hadn't given _its_ support to Bush and his illegal
>war for oil.

<sarcasm>
Shit... I thought it was 'all about those WMD'
</sarcasm>

PV

>- --
>Desmond 'Let the Arabs have them' Coughlan

Message has been deleted

A Planet Visitor

Nov 25, 2003, 2:30:51 AM11/25/03
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:26:17 +0100, Desmond 'The Beast of Belzec'
<fucko...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>A Planet 'Nazi Bastard' Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote ...

>>>... we are facing a 'global threat', you fucking wanker ...
>>>
>>>url:http://www.guardian.co.uk/turkey/story/0,12700,1090237,00.html
>>>
>>>We wouldn't be, if 'America' (sic) hadn't given its unwavering support to
>>>Israel,
>
>> Good Ol' Desmond... all in favor of Holocaust II... this time to be conducted
>> under the baton of the Arabs.
>

>Ladies and gentlemen, we are privileged to witness the birth, not only of a
>new instance of FuckWit Patented Gimmick (TM) N° 166, the 'the lie becomes
>the truth' gimmick [1], but also of a reiteration of FuckWit's belief that
>all Arabs are 'thieving cunt's [sic]', bent on starting WWIII.
>
>Go on, FuckWit ... tell us how it was a 'misspeak' ... ho, ho, ho ...

Hardly, Desmond. Without America's 'unwavering support' for the
continued existence of Israel, there is little doubt that your dream of
Holocaust II, to be conducted under the baton of the Arabs, scored
using your libretto, with you LAUGHING on the sidelines, would
become more certain of reality. Your anti-Jewish rhetoric has no
longer become acceptable to me, thus I must voice my objection
to your rather fulsome support for the extinction of Israel. Of course...
IMO. And if you are 'unhappy' with my opinion... there is always
your choice to ---
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

>{ snip infantile cack }
>
>[1] url:http://www.zeouane.org/peinedemort/gimmicks/166.html

Go on... BEG the group to _vote_for you, again, Desmond...Ask
the group to 'redeem,' themselves by 'praying' for Holocaust II,
as you seem to be suggesting... IMO. See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_166.html

PV

>- --
>Desmond 'Hey... the only 'good' victim.. is a 'dead' victim' Coughlan

A Planet Visitor

Nov 28, 2003, 3:50:19 AM11/28/03
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:43:56 +0100, "The Butcher of Belzec" <fucko...@zeouane.org>

wrote:

>A Planet 'Nazi Bastard' Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote ...

>>>Ladies and gentlemen, we are privileged to witness the birth, not only of
>>>a new instance of FuckWit Patented Gimmick (TM) N° 166, the 'the lie
>>>becomes the truth' gimmick [1], but also of a reiteration of FuckWit's
>>>belief that all Arabs are 'thieving cunt's [sic]', bent on starting
>>>WWIII.
>>>
>>>Go on, FuckWit ... tell us how it was a 'misspeak' ... ho, ho, ho ...
>
>> Hardly, Desmond. Without America's 'unwavering support' for the continued
>> existence of Israel, there is little doubt that your dream of Holocaust
>> II, to be conducted under the baton of the Arabs, scored using your
>> libretto, with you LAUGHING on the sidelines, would become more certain
>> of reality.
>
>Perhaps you'd care to reassure ... sorry, 're'assure' (sic) us that the
>above inane cack, was written whilst under the influence of drugs, FuckWit.

Not in the slightest. I have given you every opportunity to deny your
hate for the Jews... all that has resulted is *profound silence* from you.
I most certainly DID NOT WANT to find anti-Jewish sentiment in you.
You ABOVE ALL! I hold you responsible for being an absolute ignorant
fool, and certainly a racist in respect to Black Americans... but I could not
possibly bring myself to find anti-Semitism in you, until this latest episode.
I looked the other way in so many instances because of my extreme
reluctance to find that in you. America's unwavering support is about
all that stands between the existence and non-existence of the Jewish
nation of Israel. I find that if it becomes non-existent it most certainly
is the harbinger of Holocaust II, and most probably a nuclear exchange.
You should get down on your knees and pray for that unwavering
U.S. support for Israel, rather than condemn it, and support Holocaust II.

There is no question that I totally support the continued existence of
Israel... as a Jewish nation. While you call them Butchers. I have continued
to demand that we cannot forget the holocaust, nor diminish its sweep and
scope by those who argue that Dachau was 'just a concentration camp.'
I have only found you argue the holocaust should be forgotten... because
it has been 60 years. And I have seen not a solitary comment from you
that would demonstrate anything but your support for an Arab domination
of all of the lands which came under the British mandate, with the elimination
of Israel as a Jewish nation, including the obvious attendant implications that
such a measure would result in. I have never found a SINGLE comment
from you that was not biased in favor of the Arabs and Palestinians, nor
raised the issue of suicide terrorists acting against Israel and the Jews. I
do not believe you made a single positive comment in respect to my
proactive post regarding the Israeli pilots protesting Air strikes against
Palestinian targets... See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=rlr8nv4l6350867j8ppndpksjfcktg5221%404ax.com
And I presume that you will not make a single positive comment concerning
this article --
http://www.partnersforpeace.org/inmedia/db200311150/
The Israeli challenges to Sharon's policies are quite deep, and represent
a feeling among members of that Jewish nation that they are on the wrong
path to peace. Do you see any of the same from the Palestinian side?
Yet you remain silent... and expect me to presume that you do not find
a 'dislike for the Jews.' Every comment I have seen from you has been
biased in favor of Arab and Palestinian influences. Certainly your current
comment above, is no exception.

All that has been forthcoming from you, in my support of Israel and that
Jewish nation, is that you call me a Nazi for that support. This is exactly
similar as when you demonstrated that YOU were a racist by attacking
a comment denouncing racism. You have allied yourself with a poster
who argued that Goebbels was POLITE... for fuck sake! A poster who
stated ---
""Look at Lustiger... He's a Jew!" How disgusting..."

All because he 'supported' YOU.... when you LAUGHED at murder.
Being the ONLY one who DID 'support you.'

>> Your anti-Jewish rhetoric has no longer become acceptable to me, thus I
>> must voice my objection to your rather fulsome support for the extinction
>> of Israel. Of course... IMO. And if you are 'unhappy' with my
>> opinion... there is always your choice to ---
>> http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
>

>As someone else pointed out, FuckWit ... accusing the only poster to
>news:alt.activism.death-penalty to contribute to the Nizkor site, of being
>'anti-Jewish', only makes you look as stupid as ... well, as stupid as
>everything else that you post.

LOL... Anyone can 'contribute.' What did you contribute? That we should
FORGET the holocaust? Or that the Israelis are BUTCHERS? Or that
you OPPOSE the U.S. unwavering support for Israel? Because that's
what you've CONTRIBUTED to AADP.

>Not that I mind _per se_, as you're doing my 'work' for me, but being a
>humane and forgiving man, it does pain me to see you 'spnak' (sic) yourself
>even harder ('an adverb, you illiterate fruitcake [1]) than I can ever do.
>Hmm ... then again, as you're on record as stating that you can _only_ beat
>me, when I don't reply to you, I think that now would be a good time to
>invoke either FuckWit Patented Gimmick (TM) N° 148, the 'I'm no longer
>interested in this thread!' gimmick [2], or else just go for broke, and
>claim victory [3].

Lots of bullshit there, Desmond. As usual. But your other comments demonstrate
that I am probably on target. Certainly you had no reason to characterize
me as a "Nazi bastard," which from anyone other than you, might have upset
me. But given that you were defending the only poster in AADP who defending
you LAUGHING at murder, I can understand your need to try and defend him.
And defend Ol' Racist Nev... who claimed that Dachau was 'only a concentration
camp.' What it did rather demonstrate is the same behavior when you called me a
racist, for posting an anti-racism comment, which rather brushed YOU as the racist.
I see a great similarity here, in respect to YOU being the "Nazi Bastard," and
presumably rather proud of it. As you were when you showed you were a proud
racist.

>{ snip unread }

Ah... I see you STILL haven't found that dictionary. Let me help you in this
case. Defining what you are from the OED --- See -
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/OED%20Online%20-%20anti-Semitism.htm
One who is hostile or opposed to the Jews. Look in the mirror, sport.

>[1] *guffaw* !!
>[2] url:http://www.zeouane.org/peinedemort/gimmicks/148.html
>[3] url:http://www.zeouane.org/peinedemort/gimmicks/68.html

Yeah.. yeah..yeah... Of course you really didn't say anything here. As usual.

PV
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_index.html

>- --
>Desmond 'denial and lies are the fruit of my existence in AADP' Coughlan

A Planet Visitor

Nov 30, 2003, 10:05:08 PM11/30/03
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:45:10 +0100, "The Murderer of Majdenek'

<fucko...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>A Planet 'Nazi Bastard' Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote ...
>
>{ snip }

>>>Perhaps you'd care to reassure ... sorry, 're'assure' (sic) us that the
>>>above inane cack, was written whilst under the influence of drugs,
>>>FuckWit.
>
>> Not in the slightest. I have given you every opportunity to deny your
>> hate for the Jews... all that has resulted is *profound silence* from
>> you.
>
>It may have escaped your notice, FuckWit, but you are not in a position to
>'demand' statements from me on any issue, and then draw conclusions from my
>lack of response.

Quite the contrary... you are not in a position to demand that I cannot draw
conclusions from ANYTHING. Your belief here, seems to stem largely from
your fascist persona, more than anything else. Since you certainly 'draw
conclusions' using the most absurd logic (sic) conceivable, from anything you
wish. Witness that you referred to me as a "Nazi Bastard," without the
slightest reason to draw such a conclusion.

>If you wish to make the case that I'm 'anti-Semitic',
>then you're going to have to come up with something more concrete than the
>fact that I don't respond to your hysterical attempts to demonise everyone
>who 'spnaks' (sic) you.

I'm not the one who characterized the Jews as 'Butchers.' You did. I'm not
the one who argued that the holocaust should be 'forgotten,' because it's been 60
years, while arguing that slavery is a subject which is still present day
relevant. You did. I'm not the one who defended Ol' Racist Nev's clear
anti-Semitic ravings, including his attempts to diminish the scope of the holocaust,
with the 'argument' that 'Dachau was only a concentration camp.' You did. I'm
not the one who defended a poster for stating that Goebbels was 'polite' in his
propaganda. You did. And I'm not the one who stated that the only reason
we face a 'global threat' is because Israel, a Jewish State, exists, since without
the unwavering support of the U.S., that existence would be placed in serious
doubt. You did. Clearly, every indication you have ever provided me, has
been that you do support Holocaust II.

This is not a view I have come by lightly. The fact that you seem unwilling to
defend each of those comments you have made, in respect to demonstrating
WHY I should not find them anti-Semitic... is simply that *profound silence*
from you that I have recognized.

>{ snip rant }

>> There is no question that I totally support the continued existence of
>> Israel... as a Jewish nation.
>

>As do I, FuckWit, and I have expressed this on many occasions.

I do believe that you did not express such 'total support, just the other
day, Desmond. Which brought about this comment. You argued that
the Jews represent a 'global threat' which would be better solved if
they were simply left to the 'unwavering support' of NO ONE. It
is a trend that I've seen from you in just about every dialog regarding
the existence of Israel... which is a Jewish State. I find, IMO... that
you are not exactly too happy about such existence. Which certainly
speaks to the future of the Jews.

> Claiming
>that I'm an 'anti-Semite' is no more believable and no less ludicrous than
>claiming that Euro is one, or dirt, or Jürgen.

Actually, I am not the least concerned as to your expectations of 'believability'
since you have been proven to be a liar on a great number of occasions. And
your 'word' has been proven in general... to not be worth shit.

>{ snip some more cack }

Poor Desmond... See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_112.html

PV
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_index.html

>- --
>Desmond 'Hey...swastikas in Pere Lachaise are my next plan' Coughlan
>This is my 'next target' --
http://www.chss.iup.edu/anthropology/Conelly/PhotoGalleries/Pere%20Lachaise/pl010(img_8205).htm

Desmond archive

Dec 1, 2003, 12:04:12 AM12/1/03
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:28:56 +0100, Des_The_Deathie_Destroyer

A Planet Visitor

Dec 9, 2003, 12:17:32 AM12/9/03
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 22:14:29 +0100, Desmond 'The Animal of Auschwitz' Coughlan
<fucko...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>A Planet 'Nazi Bastard' Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote ...

>>>It may have escaped your notice, FuckWit, but you are not in a position
>>>to 'demand' statements from me on any issue, and then draw conclusions
>>>from my lack of response.
>
>> Quite the contrary... you are not in a position to demand that I cannot
>> draw conclusions from ANYTHING. Your belief here, seems to stem largely
>> from your fascist persona, more than anything else. Since you certainly
>> 'draw conclusions' using the most absurd logic (sic) conceivable, from
>> anything you wish. Witness that you referred to me as a "Nazi Bastard,"
>> without the slightest reason to draw such a conclusion.
>

>Poor FuckWit. Cast your mind back to when I 'outted' (LOL!) you. I did
>not relish doing so, but your hatred of the Germans and the reasons for
>that hatred could no longer be allowed to fester in the shadows. I brought
>it into the light, and whilst that light is plainly hurting your eyes (just
>as my boot slamming into your arse every single day of life, is hurting
>that part of your anatomy), do not run from it. Do not hide from the
>light. Yes, we Angelic Ones dazzle and blind with our goodness and purity,
>but we are here to help you, Nazi.

The ONLY comment that I have EVER made, in respect to Germans, which
can be taken in the slightest of negative meanings has been this one -
----------------------------------
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=KfRi9.6193%24yB5.253233%40twister.tampabay.rr.com
My words -- "But the Germans are not famous for being very 'clever' in their remarks
and their debating skills... Witness the present German Justice Minister making an
ass of herself -- See --"
At which point I directed the reader to a URL that no longer exists... but referred
to Herta Däubler-Gmelin, the justice minister, having compared Bush to Hitler.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/09/23/wger323.xml
-------------------------------------

That cannot possibly be considered bigoted in any way. I obviously am not
interested in hiding those words at all. Since one has only to refer to Goebbels
(whom you seem to agree with euro... when euro claimed Goebbels was 'polite'
in his propaganda), and Hitler, to see that my words are quite sincere and accurate.
Perhaps YOU believe these words of Goebbels were 'clever' and representing
'debating skills.' I find them evil personified. See --
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb1.htm
But of course you do... since you favor Holocaust II.

Now compare just a small sample of YOUR proven bigotry.. in your comments -

1) "One can infer from this that either Americans are stupid, or sadistic bastards."
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20020723212934.02191.00000601%40mb-mq.aol.com

2) "'spag /spAIG/ adj. & n. sl. "spastic", "stupid person", used to refer to
Americans..." See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20021120212944.28561.00001819%40mb-mv.aol.com

3) "typical dumbfuck American's ignorance" See--
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20021030212918.28561.00000610%40mb-mv.aol.com

4) "idiotic buffoons that are Americans," See -
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20020908212925.09987.00000590%40mb-fp.aol.com

5) "That sort of idiocy, one expects from the nation of fat, uncultured navel- gazing
halfwits that is the United States,"
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=slrn8svbie.11gm.desmond%40lievre.voute.net

6) Poster said --"Cost-free abortions, perhaps? Maybe mandatory sterilization for all
people with IQ's below 125."
Your repied -- "Damn you, man are you trying to wipe out 'America' (sic) ??!!"
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030314212852.08747.00002694%40mb-cg.aol.com

7) "the United States is one of the least educated nations on earth."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=slrn89gnko.146.desmond%40lievre.voute.net

8) "...Americans don't even know how to spell the word, let alone comprehend
the concept" See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=slrn984mij.8t.desmond%40gateway.voute.net

9) "one can hardly be surprised if all Americans are as stupid as you."
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=slrn917fca.3m3.desmond%40lievre.voute.net

10) "Unfortunately, this sort of thinking is at present way beyond the reasoning
power of 99 % of Americans."
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=c%2Bka0dA9qOeyEwhf%40maudit.demon.co.uk

11) "Only to idiotic redneck Americans..."
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=RdX3t1AqeyvyEwrD%40maudit.demon.co.uk

12) Mark posted -- "Frankly, if a way could be found to select only knowledgeable and
rational individuals to make the decisions, both the criminal justice system and the
political system would be in far, FAR better shape! You replied --
"Yes, but American juries would be composed entirely of foreigners, Mark ..." See
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=slrn90i6nq.4lg.desmond%40lievre.voute.net

13) "If you're 'American by birth' (which no one believes you are), then all I can
say is that you're a damning indictment of the American (sic) education (sic) system.
Are they all as illiterate as you ?"
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20030223212927.16280.00002535%40mb-mo.aol.com

14) "Considering the sorry state of the 'American [sic] education [sic]' system,
it's hardly surprising that it produces such classless idiots."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20030223212940.16280.00002546%40mb-mo.aol.com

15) "If you and your fellow Americans would try to act other .... the rest of the
civilised world wouldn't think that you're all a bunch of fat, uncultured, godless,
materialistic bastards."
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=slrn8g62bf.111r.desmond%40lievre.voute.net

>The Germans _tried_ to exterminate the Jews, FuckWit. You are the only one
>here who resents them failing. Fight your 'hate' (sic), FuckWit !!

Actually, I've always argued that those murders were unlawful. While you
in spittle-filled rage... demand that they be seen as quite legal... and justified.

http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_114.html

PV
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_index.html

>--
>Desmond 'The murder of those Jews was totally legal' Coughlan

A Planet Visitor

Dec 10, 2003, 11:20:02 PM12/10/03
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:30:58 +0100, Desmond 'The Beast of Belzec' Coughlan
<fucko...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>A Planet 'Nazi Bastard' Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote ...
>

>{ snip }

>>>Poor FuckWit. Cast your mind back to when I 'outted' (LOL!) you. I did
>>>not relish doing so, but your hatred of the Germans and the reasons for
>>>that hatred could no longer be allowed to fester in the shadows. I
>>>brought it into the light, and whilst that light is plainly hurting your
>>>eyes (just as my boot slamming into your arse every single day of life,
>>>is hurting that part of your anatomy), do not run from it. Do not hide
>>>from the light. Yes, we Angelic Ones dazzle and blind with our goodness
>>>and purity, but we are here to help you, Nazi.
>

>> The ONLY comment that I have EVER made has been to prove that you
>> are a racist.
>
>{ snip long litany of enraged lying }

If there were any lies there, Desmond... there is not the slightest doubt that you
would be pointing them out, obsessively. Rather than clipping them, deceptively.
See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/The_Racist_Desmond.html

><snooooze>
>
>Hands up who read that lot ?

Poor Desmond... so concerned that someone might not be reading his own vomit.

PV
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_index.html

>--
>He Who Is Scum (The holocaust was perfectly legal)

Message has been deleted

A Planet Visitor

Dec 12, 2003, 12:09:47 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:16:56 +0100, Desmond 'The Beast of Belzec' Coughlan
<fucko...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>A Planet 'Nazi Bastard' Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote ...

>>>{ snip long litany of enraged lying }
>
>> If there were any

>>truthful statements there, I'd have addressed them.
>
>{ snip unread }
LOL.. See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_114.html

If you ever provided a truthful statement, I would not be able to address
it, Desmond. As I would go into instant cardiac arrest. Now don't go getting
any ideas to 'put me down,' Desmond.... by somehow violating every principle
you hold dear... and posting the first ever truthful statement you have
posted since admitting that "PV is right." (Which very nearly did put me
into cardiac arrest).

I know you want to physically DESTROY me... See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_150.html
but I believe it would be too painful for you... to again end that unbroken
string of lies.

PV
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/desmond_gimmick_index.html

>--
>He Who 'Is' Scum (The holocaust was perfectly LEGAL)

A Planet Visitor

Dec 12, 2003, 11:06:46 PM12/12/03
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:15:50 +0100, Desmond 'The Butcher of Belzec' Coughlan
<fucko...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>A Planet 'Nazi Bastard' Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote ...
>

>{ snip more enraged lying }
>
>Right ... who read that lot ?

Do I sense your fear.. that someone did, Desmond? Is that why you clipped it?
Why not just admit that you do wish to 'torture and kill' me, Desmond? After
all, you've already stated that you 'engage' in thinking about doing so to ALL
retentionists. So I believe, given the venom and hate you display toward me,
that I am the 'rule' rather than the 'exception.' I sense that I have replaced
Don Kool as the focus of your hate, so if there is a single retentionist in AADP
that you would 'enjoy torturing and killing' in a real, physical sense, I do believe
that retentionist would be me. I'm rather proud to that, actually.

Gentle reader... to see Desmond's perverted mind suggest that retentionists be
tortured and killed in a number of his posts... See --