Re: Awesome proof by Siva

Message has been deleted

Anon

Nov 17, 2008, 12:36:47 AM11/17/08
ABChung deceives himself again

Any one can say 'Jesus is LORD' but not everyone is fool enough to do so

martin

Nov 17, 2008, 1:55:53 AM11/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
>
> Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
>
> Christian: "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Non-christian: "So what?"
>
> Christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
>
> Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
>
> Christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."
>
> Non-christian: "I can't say anything that is untrue."
>
> Christian: "Ok, please say 'Santa Claus lives at the North Pole' for
> me."
>
> Non-christian: "Santa Claus lives at the North Pole."
>
> Christian: "See you can say things that you believe to be untrue. So
> now, go ahead and try to say 'Jesus is LORD' for me."

Of course. idiot, everyone knows he lives in Lapland!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2008, 3:07:17 AM11/17/08
martin wrote:

> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
> >
> > Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
> >
> > Christian: "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> > Non-christian: "So what?"
> >
> > Christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
> >
> > Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
> >
> > Christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."
> >
> > Non-christian: "I can't say anything that is untrue."
> >
> > Christian: "Ok, please say 'Santa Claus lives at the North Pole' for
> > me."
> >
> > Non-christian: "Santa Claus lives at the North Pole."
>
> Of course. idiot, everyone knows he lives in Lapland!

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that you also are unable to publicly say
"Jesus is LORD" though you are able to publicly say nearly everything
else :-)

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43acbc5ea248ceee?

Anon

Nov 17, 2008, 3:08:29 AM11/17/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2008, 4:21:32 AM11/17/08

Sla#s

Nov 17, 2008, 6:07:03 AM11/17/08
<SNIP>

@=8:-\

> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)

Rubbish - Anyone can. Even an atheist - it's all in the punctuation -
Watch...

"Jesus is Lord?" Bollocks!

Or in Scotland (a lot of folk south of Gretna won't understand this).

"Jesus is Lord?" Aye, right pal!

Slatts

guardian Snow

Nov 17, 2008, 7:00:43 AM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 8:21 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

What a brilliant plan despairing sock puppet chungfred... spam all the
Christian groups and cross link them to alt.atheism so that none of
those stupid Christian post are read from google..

I'm sure the atheist are going to love you:) Keep up the good
work ... nobody will want to read those stupid Christian threads
anymore... spam them a lot more.. don't want that gospel message
getting out to people after all.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2008, 7:28:57 AM11/17/08

Sla#s

Nov 17, 2008, 11:28:39 AM11/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

And...?

Slatts

Phoenix Rising

Nov 17, 2008, 12:40:00 PM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 1:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

I COMMAND YOU Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, servant of sin, spawn of HELL
by the name of YOUR TRUE MASTER AND LORD SATAN, TO CONTINUE TO SPAM.
EVERY SPAM YOU PUT OUT WILL BE EVIDENCE OF YOUR LEAGUE WITH SATAN.
SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO YOUR MASTER AND LORD SATAN BY SPAMMING EVERYBODY.
EVERY SPAM YOU PUT OUT WILL BE A SIGN OF YOUR LOVE OF SATAN.
EVERY GROUP YOU SPAM WILL KNOW THE TRUE POWER THAT LORD SATAN HAS OVER
YOU CHUNG.
CONTINUE TO SPAM, I ORDER IT. DO NOT STOP SPAMMING. YOU SERVE ME
SLAVE AND SATAN IS YOUR MASTER AND YOU WILL NEVER, EVER STOP SPAMMING
WORTHLESS SOCKPUPPET OF HELL.
INCLUDE IN EVERY POST JESUS IS LORD AND SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO SATAN.
PUT FISH SYMBOLS AND LINKS AND SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO LORD SATAN.

SHOW THE WORLD YOU BOW ONLY TO LORD SATAN... CONTINUE TO SPAM SLAVE OF
SIN

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2008, 1:15:19 PM11/17/08
Sla#s wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
> >

> And...?

When you hear someone say "Jesus is LORD," you have witnessed
firsthand the work of GOD.

John Locke

Nov 17, 2008, 1:16:12 PM11/17/08

...looks like he might be possessed. Possibly by the an evil spirit or
maybe even an alien implant. Or maybe he's mutated and we finally have
hard evidence for the natural diversion of a new species.

"I don't think we're here for anything, we're
just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee,
your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think
there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch."

-Dr. James Watson, American biologist, (Discoverer of DNA.)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2008, 1:31:01 PM11/17/08
John Locke wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> ><hiss sputter hiss hiss>

> ...looks like he might be possessed. Possibly by the an evil spirit or
> maybe even an alien implant. Or maybe he's mutated and we finally have
> hard evidence for the natural diversion of a new species.

No, satan is simply a fool as are all others who have unwisely
blasphemed against the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

Sla#s

Nov 17, 2008, 1:49:09 PM11/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Sla#s wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>>>

>> And...?
>
> When you hear someone say "Jesus is LORD," you have witnessed
> firsthand the work of GOD.

No. I have witnessed a delusion in action.
When you provide evidence to the contary I might believe you.
However I haven't seen any in my 62 years and neither has anyone else in the
last two thousand.

Slatts

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2008, 1:55:10 PM11/17/08
Sla#s wrote:
> > Sla#s wrote:

> >> And...?
> >
> > When you hear someone say "Jesus is LORD," you have witnessed
> > firsthand the work of GOD.
> >

> No. I have witnessed a delusion in action.

Speech is not delusion.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly update folks on your continuing to be unable to
publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Suggested reading for the others who have been captivated by this
discussion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43acbc5ea248ceee?

Tom

Nov 17, 2008, 2:25:13 PM11/17/08
"Sla#s" <ph...@KNOTslatts.net> wrote in message

Then you have never met me......
Tom

Virgil

Nov 17, 2008, 2:47:34 PM11/17/08
The rotund ABChung is hung up on his own obesity

Virgil

Nov 17, 2008, 2:48:04 PM11/17/08

Anon

Nov 17, 2008, 2:59:52 PM11/17/08

Virgil

Nov 17, 2008, 3:00:19 PM11/17/08

Anon

Nov 17, 2008, 3:17:26 PM11/17/08
In article
<73816efc-c139-499b...@l33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Sla#s wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > When you hear someone say "Jesus is LORD," you have witnessed
> > > firsthand the work of GOD.
> > >

> > No. I have witnessed a delusion in action.
>
> Speech is not delusion.

But assertions made in such speech very well may be.

And until all who kowtow to one or more of the various gods can agree on
which god or gods are the relevant ones, some of them have to be
delusions.

So what distinguishes your god(s) from other gods, Andy?

How do you know that it isn't some other god which if the "true" one?

Bill M

Nov 17, 2008, 12:00:29 PM11/17/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> John Locke wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>> ><hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>> >

>> ...looks like he might be possessed. Possibly by the an evil spirit or
>> maybe even an alien implant. Or maybe he's mutated and we finally have
>> hard evidence for the natural diversion of a new species.
>
> No, satan is simply a fool as are all others who have unwisely
> blasphemed against the Holy Spirit:

No. Satan, just like Gods, is a creature of peoples imaginations. Neither
one actually exists!

Fred Thomas

Nov 17, 2008, 6:52:05 PM11/17/08

> convicted neighbor Bill M wrote:

>> > No, satan is simply a fool as are all others who have unwisely
>> > blasphemed against the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> No. Satan, just like Gods, is a creature of peoples imaginations. Neither
>> one actually exists!
>
> You are most certainly welcome to offer an alternative explanation for
> why you are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Meanwhile, in the Holy Spirit, I know the reason why you are unable to
> publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is because GOD is not allowing it:

It can then be assumed you still believe the teaching of the church that the sun
orbits the earth. You can let that one go, Galileo was right.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2008, 7:11:14 PM11/17/08
Fred Thomas wrote:
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> It can then be assumed you still believe the teaching of the church that the
> >> sun orbits the earth.
> >
> > Your not being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is not related to
> > the teaching of any church. Instead, this is the result of what GOD
> > wants (WDJW):
> >

> Which god?

The One Who created time and therefore is not subject to it:

"I am" -- LORD Almighty GOD

Amen.

Bottom line concerning your being unable to publicly say "Jesus is
LORD:"

Nov 17, 2008, 7:12:59 PM11/17/08
"Tom" <To...@home.con> wrote:

>> a delusion
> me......
> Tom

Tom has addled his brain in the following manner:

" a dope fiend.
And an acid chemist.... (LSD, Vera)
...growing marijuana....peyote....San Pedro cactus.....
Carrying two guns at all times, =illegally=.
Stealing,
Sleeping with another man's wife,
Sleeping with another another man's wife,
Trying to kill two boys I went to school with....
Sleeping with a 14yo girl,
running red lights at 145mph/232kph while drunk, (not fast for the
Autobahn?!)
Buddhism,
Witchcraft,
Hinduism,
Communism,
Assault with a Deadly Weapon,
Illegally Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon,"

Which, of course, means that one should take with a grain of salt ANY claim
that Tom makes as his puny Fundamentalist drug addled brain doesn't function
too well.

SOURCE:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oct 25, 8:07 pm

Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.baptist, alt.bible.prophecy,
alt.christnet.theology, alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
From: "Tom" <To...@home.con>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:07:02 -0500
Subject: Re: The Grace Pharisees
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom is a sociopath witha gun fetish and a fundamentalist hypocrite.

TOM'S ROTTEN FRUIT IS:
- hate / hatred
- sorrow
- state of war
- impatience
- unkindness
- badness / evil
- harshness
- infidelity / unfaithfulness
- lack of self constraint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fundamentalists seem aimed at making themselves feel better by placing all
negative and destructive emotions in people with different beliefs, and
enjoying the golden glow of self-justification that results. ... You know
that simile: 'As rare as a Fundamentalist who loves his enemy.' ... the
Inquisition did largely miss the point of 'Love Thy Neighbour', didn't they?
Wasn't burning heretics 'worse' than being tolerant towards them? ...

from "LIFE ...and how to survive it" - Robin Skinner & John Cleese (Methuen;
London:1993) p. 287

--
MY SOUNDCLICK PAGE- download my original songs in mp3 format
http://www.soundclick.com/marktindall

FUNDY FUNHOUSE -
http://fundamentalistfunhouse.blogspot.com/
- a resource on the current Fundamentalist Dark Age and Christian
fundamentalism.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2008, 7:18:51 PM11/17/08

Fred Thomas

Nov 17, 2008, 7:25:29 PM11/17/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Oh then you mean Cronus!

Virgil

Nov 17, 2008, 7:34:09 PM11/17/08
So long as peoples worship diverse gods, and each claim that their own
god to be the one and only god, those who worship none of them are well
out of a foolish dispute.

Virgil

Nov 17, 2008, 7:35:05 PM11/17/08

Virgil

Nov 17, 2008, 7:35:48 PM11/17/08

Virgil

Nov 17, 2008, 7:36:19 PM11/17/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2008, 12:39:32 AM11/18/08

Don't know anyone by that name.

Anon

Nov 18, 2008, 1:35:02 AM11/18/08
So long as peoples worship diverse gods, and each worshipper claims
his/her own god to be the one and only god, those who worship none of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2008, 4:27:56 AM11/18/08

Fred Thomas

Nov 18, 2008, 6:13:55 AM11/18/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

And you claim to be educated!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2008, 6:23:16 AM11/18/08

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

> >> Oh then you mean Cronus!
> >
> > Don't know anyone by that name.
> >

> And you claim to be educated!

Fictional characters are not people.

Truth is simple.

Fred Thomas

Nov 18, 2008, 6:33:59 AM11/18/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

For once you have said truth. Jesus is a myth or at least a legend.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2008, 12:06:51 PM11/18/08

This remains usenet, which is a text-based medium where though much is
written and posted, nothing is said.

> Jesus is a myth or at least a legend.

What you have written is meaningless because it comes from someone who
is unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD." (Ecclesiastes)

Anon

Nov 18, 2008, 2:26:01 PM11/18/08
So long as peoples worship diverse gods, and each worshipper claims
his/her own god to be the one and only god, those who worship none of
them are well out of those foolish disputes over whose "god" is "God".

Anon

Nov 18, 2008, 2:26:23 PM11/18/08

Nicodemus

Nov 18, 2008, 4:20:32 PM11/18/08
Virgil <ony...@gmale.com> wrote in news:onymous-6C4180.17340917112008
@news.usenetmonster.com:

> So long as peoples worship diverse gods, and each claim that their own
> god to be the one and only god, those who worship none of them are well
> out of a foolish dispute.

There Is Truly Only One God.

Who speaks to your Eternal Spiritual Heart.

Fred Thomas

Nov 18, 2008, 4:35:28 PM11/18/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

And you lead the way!

>> Jesus is a myth or at least a legend.
>
> What you have written is meaningless because it comes from someone who
> is unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD." (Ecclesiastes)

No more meaningless than your dribble.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2008, 4:40:49 PM11/18/08

Anon

Nov 18, 2008, 5:18:24 PM11/18/08

XaurreauX

Nov 18, 2008, 5:26:47 PM11/18/08
On Nov 18, 4:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor 12:3)

Well, I can come close: Jesus is Lloyd.

Fred Thomas

Nov 18, 2008, 5:48:36 PM11/18/08
Yea they can, stop the crap.
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2008, 3:52:17 AM11/19/08
XaurreauX wrote:

> > "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor 12:3)
>
> Well, I can come close: Jesus is Lloyd.

As folks commonly say, "close counts only in throwing horseshoes and
in shaving."

Bottom line concerning your condition:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43acbc5ea248ceee?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2008, 6:01:22 PM11/23/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Anon

Nov 23, 2008, 7:37:16 PM11/23/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2008, 3:45:47 AM11/26/08

Anon

Nov 26, 2008, 3:43:47 PM11/26/08
So long as peoples worship diverse gods, and each worshipper claims
his/her own god to be the one and only god and other gods are all false,
those who see all of them as false are well out of those foolish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2008, 8:31:12 PM11/26/08

Virgil

Nov 26, 2008, 8:38:50 PM11/26/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 7:03:55 AM11/29/08

Anon

Nov 29, 2008, 4:04:58 PM11/29/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2008, 12:29:56 PM12/1/08

Anon

Dec 1, 2008, 2:34:42 PM12/1/08

Cisco

Dec 1, 2008, 3:01:48 PM12/1/08
On Nov 23, 6:01 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Sounds like the rhetoric of the Bush administration..
..No small wonder it already has two stars upon thars!

"Let them eat cake!"

--
When things get worse before they get better, don't tell them I didn't
warn you!

Cisco

Dec 1, 2008, 3:03:03 PM12/1/08

The greatest opposition to peace, is religion!
- www.cisco.co.nr

Cisco

Dec 1, 2008, 3:04:15 PM12/1/08
On Nov 26, 3:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Proselytizing is a sin!

Cheers..

;-)

duke

Dec 1, 2008, 4:39:31 PM12/1/08

There's only one God.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2008, 8:02:29 PM12/1/08
duke wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> >So long as peoples worship diverse gods, and each worshipper claims
> >his/her own god to be the one and only god and other gods are all false,
> >those who see all of them as false are well out of those foolish
> >disputes over whose "god" is "God".
>
> There's only one God.

Correct:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

May you and other dear friends, brethren, and neighbors have a

Anon

Dec 1, 2008, 11:52:32 PM12/1/08