Re: new danger proposed

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2008, 5:54:36 PM11/28/08
convicted neighbor Susan wrote:
> Peter C wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/78829bf1e1ad19db?
> >
> > The research is not talking about lipemia in general but one particular type
> > of it - postprandial lipemia.
> > Postprandial or alimentary lipemia is defined as ..."Transient lipemia
> > occurring after the ingestion of foods with a large content of fat. Also
> > called postprandial lipemia."
> > Carbs are not implicated in it.
> >

> Carbs, as Michelle said are the cause of post prandial lipemia.

Not for folks low-carbing via a high fat diet.

Thus, it remains wiser to simply eat less, down to the right amount to
avoid over-eating either carbs or fat:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Nicodemus

Nov 28, 2008, 6:13:49 PM11/28/08
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in

Hello Again Dr. Chung

May I suggest that you engage into your soul and everlasting membership,
the body and flesh, do you ever wonder about the jews?

Amazing Grace

Hi Dan, May You Find Complete Place in that keypress

May You Become The Most Complete

May You Cast Your Vision On The Most Complete World

It Sounds Like Hallelujah

In a twinkle it Becomes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2008, 7:14:52 PM11/28/08
friend Nicodemus <Ancient...@Heaven.net> wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Susan wrote:

>>> Carbs, as Michelle said are the cause of post prandial lipemia.
>>
>> Not for folks low-carbing via a high fat diet.
>>
>> Thus, it remains wiser to simply eat less, down to the right amount to
>> avoid over-eating either carbs or fat:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?
>>

>Hello Again Dr. Chung
>
>May I suggest that you engage into your soul and everlasting membership,
>the body and flesh, do you ever wonder about the jews?

Have been called as one from the far east to remind Jews about the
three Kings that travelled from the far east to visit the newborn
Jesus.

Recall that King Herod wondered about the three Kings from the far
east and the wealth, knowledge, and strength they possessed. In the
Holy Spirit, the three Kings were awesome and unstoppable just as
Samson was unstoppable when the Spirit of GOD was upon him. Thus,
going after them instead of killing the innocent infants/toddlers in
Israel in order to try to stop the prophesied arrival of the Messiah
was not an option for King Herod.

The Holy Spirit is the Source of the Chi (GOD's breath which is also
known as "life force energy" by martial arts practitioners) that
allows those of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) to
be as strong as Samson and to heal others as did Apostle Paul in
Jesus' name:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

"Receive the Holy Spirit." -- LORD Jesus Christ breathing on His
disciples (John 20:22)

Amen.

May you and other dear friends, brethren, and neighbors have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Fred Thomas

Nov 28, 2008, 7:51:57 PM11/28/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> friend Nicodemus <Ancient...@Heaven.net> wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Not for folks low-carbing via a high fat diet.
>>>
>>> Thus, it remains wiser to simply eat less, down to the right amount to
>>> avoid over-eating either carbs or fat:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?
>>>

>>Hello Again Dr. Chung
>>
>>May I suggest that you engage into your soul and everlasting membership,
>>the body and flesh, do you ever wonder about the jews?
>
> Have been called as one from the far east to remind Jews about the
> three Kings that travelled from the far east to visit the newborn
> Jesus.
Your bible does not say how many magi ( 3097 ) came looking.

Strong's Ref. # 3097

Romanized magos
Pronounced mag'-os

of foreign origin [HSN7248]; a Magian, i.e. Oriental scientist; by implication a
magician:

KJV--sorcerer, wise man.

> Recall that King Herod wondered about the three Kings from the far
> east and the wealth, knowledge, and strength they possessed.

He did not wander about them, the story says Herod was interested about this new
born king.

> In the
> Holy Spirit, the three Kings were awesome and unstoppable just as
> Samson was unstoppable when the Spirit of GOD was upon him. Thus,
> going after them instead of killing the innocent infants/toddlers in
> Israel in order to try to stop the prophesied arrival of the Messiah
> was not an option for King Herod.

You have more of an imagination than who ever wrote the "gospels".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 2:09:25 AM11/29/08

When the Bible speaks, it speaks to those of us (either Jew or
gentile) in the Holy Spirit.

Each gift came from a different King.

Three gifts from three Kings.

"The Kings of Tarshish and of distant shores will bring tribute to
Him...." (Psalm 72:10)

Amen.

"Tarshish and of distant shores" is a reference to coastal regions and
islands of the far east where the descendants of Japheth, eldest son
of Noah, to this day reside. Japheth --> Javan --> Tarshish.

"The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and
Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every
one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."
(Genesis 10:2-5)

Amen.

>Strong's Ref. # 3097
>
>Romanized magos
>Pronounced mag'-os
>
>of foreign origin [HSN7248]; a Magian, i.e. Oriental scientist; by implication a
>magician:
>
>KJV--sorcerer, wise man.

In KJV, the Magi were written to be "wise men."

"Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod
the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem"
(Matthew 2:1)

>> Recall that King Herod wondered about the three Kings from the far
>> east and the wealth, knowledge, and strength they possessed.
>
>He did not wander about them, the story says Herod was interested about this new
>born king.

There is wonder when there are meetings in secret just as Nicodemus
met with Jesus secretly out of wonder of the miracles that He
performed.

>> In the
>> Holy Spirit, the three Kings were awesome and unstoppable just as
>> Samson was unstoppable when the Spirit of GOD was upon him. Thus,
>> going after them instead of killing the innocent infants/toddlers in
>> Israel in order to try to stop the prophesied arrival of the Messiah
>> was not an option for King Herod.
>>
>You have more of an imagination than who ever wrote the "gospels".

Inspiration by the Holy Spirit is not imagination.

Don Kirkman

Nov 29, 2008, 3:12:44 AM11/29/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <4k01j4lf75jdfu6fu...@4ax.com>:

>friend Nicodemus <Ancient...@Heaven.net> wrote:

>>Hello Again Dr. Chung

>>May I suggest that you engage into your soul and everlasting membership,
>>the body and flesh, do you ever wonder about the jews?

>Have been called as one from the far east to remind Jews about the
>three Kings that travelled from the far east to visit the newborn
>Jesus.

Actually they were from the Near East or, more likely, the Middle
East, just about where the wars are raging these days. And if you
ever get a chance to read that Bible you quote so often you would see
that they were not kings but magi, divining the future with various
magics, astrology/astronomy being one of the major ones.

In the days of the silk road far western China was known to the
Greco-Roman cultures, but any knowledge of the far east was down in
the southern region around what is now Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos and
farther west around Myanmar.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Nov 29, 2008, 3:12:44 AM11/29/08
article <rlk1j41q1jedhm08f...@4ax.com>:

>"Fred Thomas" <187...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Have been called as one from the far east to remind Jews about the
>>> three Kings that travelled from the far east to visit the newborn
>>> Jesus.

>>Your bible does not say how many magi ( 3097 ) came looking.

>When the Bible speaks, it speaks to those of us (either Jew or
>gentile) in the Holy Spirit.

>Each gift came from a different King.

Evidence?

>Three gifts from three Kings.

There is nothing in the text to support that supposition. A dozen
magi could have brought only one variety of gift, or one magi could
have brought three--gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Concrete thinking
dulls the senses and robs us of much of the variety of the world
around us.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 5:21:38 AM11/29/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm72_10
>
>Evidence?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other
non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43acbc5ea248ceee?

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 7:50:32 AM11/29/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

No.............purly imagination.

The Gospel of Luke mentions Quirinius in the infancy narrative of Jesus:
In those days a decree went out from Emperor Augustus that all the world should
be registered. This was the first registration and was taken while Quirinius was
governor of Syria. All went to their own towns to be registered. Joseph also
went from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to the city of David called
Bethlehem, because he was descended from the house and family of David. He went
to be registered with Mary, to whom he was engaged and who was expecting a
child. (Luke 2:1-7-NRSV)
This passage has long been considered problematic by Biblical scholars, since it
appears to place the birth of Jesus around the time of the census in AD 6,
whereas the Gospel of Matthew indicates a birth during or just after the reign
of Herod the Great, who died in 4 BC, ten years earlier.[14] In addition, no
other sources mention a world-wide (accurately, "the world under the authority
of Roman"[15]) census which would cover the population as a whole; those of
Augustus covered Roman citizens only;[16] and it was not the practice in Roman
censuses to require people to return to their ancestral homes.[17]
Most modern scholars explain the disparity as an error on the part of the author
of the Gospel, concluding that he was more concerned with creating a symbolic
narrative than a historical account,[18] and was either unaware of, or
indifferent to,[19] the chronological difficulty. Many also suggest that the
Gospel of Matthew account is invented.[20]
Others, especially in the past when Biblical inerrancy was more or less taken
for granted by scholars, have attempted to reconcile the accounts. For the most
part this has involved the suggestion of an earlier census carried out, or
begun, during the reign of King Herod. It may have been in response to this
problem that Tertullian, writing around AD 200, stated that the census had been
taken by Gnaeus Sentius Saturninus (legate of Syria, 9-6 BC) rather than
Quirinius.[21]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 8:06:57 AM11/29/08

The "imagination" of the Creator GOD **is** reality.

Truth is simple.

Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-
christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 9:01:26 AM11/29/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Truth is simple, god is man made.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 11:22:53 AM11/29/08
> Truth is simple...

It is :-)

> god is man made.

If that were true, there would be no rational explanation for why you
and other non-christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-
christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43acbc5ea248ceee?

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 12:16:57 PM11/29/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
Sure there is, I simply do not want too. I have no need too. It's not that any
body can't because of some unseen force, there is none, it's because we do not
have too. Nothing irrational about it. It has nothing to do with belief or
non-belief. It has nothing to do with anything. You are the one being
irrational. To imply there are "forces" controlling peoples thoughts, actions
and words is pure hog wash. It is true, god is man made.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 12:38:29 PM11/29/08
Fred Thomas wrote:
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> god is man made.
> >
> > If that were true, there would be no rational explanation for why you
> > and other non-christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> Sure there is, I simply do not want too.

That is not a rational explanation for why you and other non-

christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Afterall, it remains an irrefutable fact that non-christians are able
to die though, as a general rule, they do not want to die.

Truth is simple.

Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-
christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 12:47:52 PM11/29/08

> Fred Thomas wrote:

>> > If that were true, there would be no rational explanation for why you
>> > and other non-christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>> >
>> Sure there is, I simply do not want too.
>
> That is not a rational explanation for why you and other non-
> christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

"Lucy....you got splaining to do" What is "not rational" about it.

> Afterall, it remains an irrefutable fact that non-christians are able
> to die though, as a general rule, they do not want to die.

Everybody dies, that is an irrefutable fact, it has nothing to do with any
belief or non-belief. WE ALL DIE. That is one of the facts of being a organic,
carbon based, chemically operated life form. It is a general rule that people do
not want to die. Those that want to die are in the minority.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 12:59:20 PM11/29/08
Fred Thomas wrote:
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> Sure there is, I simply do not want too.
> >
> > That is not a rational explanation for why you and other non-
> > christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>
> "Lucy....you got splaining to do" What is "not rational" about it.

Not wanting to do something is not the same thing as not being able.

> > Afterall, it remains an irrefutable fact that non-christians are able
> > to die though, as a general rule, they do not want to die.
> >
> Everybody dies, that is an irrefutable fact, it has nothing to do with any
> belief or non-belief. WE ALL DIE. That is one of the facts of being a organic,
> carbon based, chemically operated life form. It is a general rule that people do
> not want to die.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly provide written testimony that not wanting to do
something (dying) does not remove ability (to die).

Therefore, you have no rational explanation from the perspective of a
non-christian for why you and other non-christians are not able to

publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 1:50:35 PM11/29/08

> Fred Thomas wrote:

>> > That is not a rational explanation for why you and other non-
>> > christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>>
>> "Lucy....you got splaining to do" What is "not rational" about it.
>
> Not wanting to do something is not the same thing as not being able.

Already covered that bunkey, It's not we / I is unable, it's we / I do not want
too. There is no outside supernatural force called superstition controlling
anything. The word ability implies that you have control to be able to do or not
do something. Because I have the ability to make the determination on if I am
going to something or not do something. That determination is going to be if I
want to or not. So the fact is I have the ability to say anything I want. I
also have the ability to want or not want to say anything I want.

>> > Afterall, it remains an irrefutable fact that non-christians are able
>> > to die though, as a general rule, they do not want to die.
>> >
>> Everybody dies, that is an irrefutable fact, it has nothing to do with any
>> belief or non-belief. WE ALL DIE. That is one of the facts of being a
>> organic,
>> carbon based, chemically operated life form. It is a general rule that people
>> do
>> not want to die.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to unwittingly provide written testimony that not wanting to do
> something (dying) does not remove ability (to die).

I have the ability to control my health, which can influence when I die. I have
the ability to end my life now, I have the ability to NOT end my life now. I
have the ability to want to end my life now. I have the ability to NOT want to
end my life now. The natural course of a life cycle is not with in the abilities
of people to fully control. To die a natural death is not due to any ability you
have. It's going to happen no matter what you do. Your confused.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 3:27:47 PM11/29/08
Fred Thomas wrote:
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> "Lucy....you got splaining to do" What is "not rational" about it.
> >
> > Not wanting to do something is not the same thing as not being able.
>
> Already covered that bunkey, It's not we / I is unable, it's we / I do not want
> too.

Again, not wanting to do something does not remove ability.

> There is no outside supernatural force called superstition controlling
> anything.

Instead, there is a supernatural non-temporal Being called LORD
Almighty GOD, Who does control the outcome of everything because He is
the Author of all reality.

> The word ability implies that you have control to be able to do or not
> do something.

Ability simply means being able to do something.

For example, you clearly have the ability to type and post on usenet
as evident by what we are reading.

> Because I have the ability to make the determination on if I am
> going to something or not do something.

Free will remains a generous gift from GOD to all souls and this
occurs at the level of thought.

> That determination is going to be if I
> want to or not.

By free will, you can certainly decide to try to publicly say "Jesus
is LORD."

What keeps you from realizing your free will choice is GOD.

Truth is simple.

> So the fact is I have the ability to say anything I want.

... except for "Jesus is LORD" otherwise you would have already said
this publicly since learning about 1 Cor 12:3 because you like other
non-christians want to discredit the Bible and Christianity.

> also have the ability to want or not want to say anything I want.

Actually, all wants/desires are from GOD.

You do not have the ability to control your wants/desires.

Indeed, while you suffer from the delusion that you have the ability
to control your wants/desires, the world controls you just as the
world controls dear Don Kirkman ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

... and dear Cary Kittrell:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7

> >> Everybody dies, that is an irrefutable fact, it has nothing to do with any
> >> belief or non-belief. WE ALL DIE. That is one of the facts of being a
> >> organic,
> >> carbon based, chemically operated life form. It is a general rule that people
> >> do
> >> not want to die.
> >
> > Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> > you to unwittingly provide written testimony that not wanting to do
> > something (dying) does not remove ability (to die).
>
> I have the ability to control my health, which can influence when I die.

Actually, GOD dictates when you will die.

> I have the ability to end my life now, I have the ability to NOT end my life now.

What you have written reminds me of a guy who tried to end his life by
putting the barrel of a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger. He
blew off his face but did not succeed in ending his life.

> I have the ability to want to end my life now.

See above concerning the Source of all wants/desires.

> I have the ability to NOT want to
> end my life now.

You may of your free will choose to try to act on your want/desires.

Whether you are successful in realizing your free will choice, which
occurs at the level of thought, will depend on whether GOD allows it.

> The natural course of a life cycle is not with in the abilities
> of people to fully control.

Nature is a myth.

GOD is reality.

> To die a natural death is not due to any ability you
> have. It's going to happen no matter what you do.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly provide written testimony that you have no control
over how and when you will die.

> Your confused.

Clearly, you are projecting.

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 3:49:10 PM11/29/08

> Fred Thomas wrote:

>> > Not wanting to do something is not the same thing as not being able.
>>
>> Already covered that bunkey, It's not we / I is unable, it's we / I do not
>> want
>> too.
>
> Again, not wanting to do something does not remove ability.

Gone over that already bunky I have both the ability to say or not say what ever
I want. I have the ability to want and not want to say anything.

>> There is no outside supernatural force called superstition controlling
>> anything.
>
> Instead, there is a supernatural non-temporal Being called LORD
> Almighty GOD, Who does control the outcome of everything because He is
> the Author of all reality.

No that would be a man made supernatural superstition.

>> The word ability implies that you have control to be able to do or not
>> do something.
>
> Ability simply means being able to do something.

Yea, now your catching on! Go ahead and prove you have the ability to just die.
Wait before you do, write a note and have it notarized stating you have the
ability to just think your self dead. That way when your body is found and the
autopsy is done the results will show there is nothing you did out side thought
to cause your chemical and biological functions to stop. Go ahead just die now,
prove you have the ability, and remember you can't cause the death by any other
means but thought.

> For example, you clearly have the ability to type and post on usenet
> as evident by what we are reading.

Yup, sure do. That ability as you notice requires something, can you guess what
it is?

>> Because I have the ability to make the determination on if I am
>> going to something or not do something.
>
> Free will remains a generous gift from GOD to all souls and this
> occurs at the level of thought.

It's not a gift, from anything, and there is no soul.

>> That determination is going to be if I
>> want to or not.
>
> By free will, you can certainly decide to try to publicly say "Jesus
> is LORD."

I do have free will, and I have ability.

> What keeps you from realizing your free will choice is GOD.

Ah, you fell off again, there is no god.

> Truth is simple.

It can be.

>> So the fact is I have the ability to say anything I want.
>
> ... except for "Jesus is LORD" otherwise you would have already said
> this publicly since learning about 1 Cor 12:3 because you like other
> non-christians want to discredit the Bible and Christianity.

The jesus myth has no bearing on anything I choose to say, or anything on my
ability.

>> also have the ability to want or not want to say anything I want.
>
> Actually, all wants/desires are from GOD.

No, not at all. the desire for sex is biological. The desire for food can be
biological or emotional. The desire to buy fancy things is emotional. God has
nothing to say or do in the matter.

> You do not have the ability to control your wants/desires.

Yea I do.

> Indeed, while you suffer from the delusion that you have the ability
> to control your wants/desires, the world controls you just as the
> world controls dear Don Kirkman ...

The world and events do influence what I do, but it is me that ultimately
controls what will happen to me.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 4:10:08 PM11/29/08
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> Already covered that bunkey, It's not we / I is unable, it's we / I do not
> >> want too.
> >
> > Again, not wanting to do something does not remove ability.
>
> Gone over that already bunky I have both the ability to say or not say what ever
> I want.

... except "Jesus is LORD" otherwise you would have done so already
because you are like other non-christians in your desire to discredit
the Bible and Christianity.

> I have the ability to want and not want to say anything.

Actually, a soul's wants/desires come from GOD.

Your delusion that you can control your wants/desires simply shows
that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/551d7a0c5bf5d699?

We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
nor more special...

... just forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly saying with your
mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 4:16:53 PM11/29/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

See Andy, you do not have the ability to just die, thank you for proving my
point!

>> I have the ability to want and not want to say anything.
>
> Actually, a soul's wants/desires come from GOD.

There is no soul any more than there are werewolves or Santa.

> Your delusion that you can control your wants/desires simply shows
> that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

There has to be an arrest and trial before there can be a conviction. Oh but see
that would involve HUMAN beings not a mythical concept with a multiple
personality problem. So I'm convicted of nothing.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 4:26:00 PM11/29/08

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to **again** unwittingly provide written testimony that it is GOD,
Who dictates how and when someone dies.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5557fca9bea88d18?

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 4:30:15 PM11/29/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

God dictates nothing, god is not real. You proved my point you do not have the
ability to die, only the ability to cause your death.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 4:40:32 PM11/29/08

Clearly, GOD also dictates that you along with other non-christians
can't publicly say "Jesus is LORD" without His help otherwise you
would have been able to do this already since you are like other non-

christians in your desire to discredit the Bible and Christianity.

Meanwhile, may we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile),

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 4:56:52 PM11/29/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
You must not be trying hard enought, THINK HARDER, you may have the ability to
just make your self die.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 5:24:57 PM11/29/08
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15bdf5fa0d5ba5b4?

> > Clearly, GOD also dictates that you along with other non-christians
> > can't publicly say "Jesus is LORD" without His help otherwise you
> > would have been able to do this already since you are like other non-
> > christians in your desire to discredit the Bible and Christianity.
> >
> You must not be trying hard enought,

Doing what GOD wants (WDJW) has been easy :-)

"For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:30)

Amen.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5557fca9bea88d18

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 5:33:51 PM11/29/08

> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15bdf5fa0d5ba5b4?
>> >
>> > Clearly, GOD also dictates that you along with other non-christians
>> > can't publicly say "Jesus is LORD" without His help otherwise you
>> > would have been able to do this already since you are like other non-
>> > christians in your desire to discredit the Bible and Christianity.
>> >
>> You must not be trying hard enought,
>
> Doing what GOD wants (WDJW) has been easy :-)

I know you must also pray.........Mark 11:24: Therefore I tell you, whatever you
ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. You
want to be in this "magical kingdom", your god says that what ever you ask if
you believe, you'll get. Show us that you have the ability to die.

Don Kirkman

Nov 29, 2008, 5:42:07 PM11/29/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<008643e4-062b-49b7...@g38g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>:

>Fred Thomas wrote:

>> > If that were true, there would be no rational explanation for why you
>> > and other non-christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

>> Sure there is, I simply do not want too.

>That is not a rational explanation for why you and other non-
>christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

There can be no rational explanation for any non-existent fact. Nobody
is unable to say that, as you have been told repeatedly.

>Afterall, it remains an irrefutable fact that non-christians are able
>to die though, as a general rule, they do not want to die.

Just as it is an irrefutable fact that Christians, and all other human
are "able" to die, want to or not.

>Truth is simple.

But you're such a stranger to it that you don't recognize it before
you.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 6:34:48 PM11/29/08
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> You must not be trying hard enought,
>>
>> Doing what GOD wants (WDJW) has been easy :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

>I know you must also pray.........Mark 11:24: Therefore I tell you, whatever you
>ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. You
>want to be in this "magical kingdom", your god says that what ever you ask if
>you believe, you'll get. Show us that you have the ability to die.

Been there, done that per GOD's will on 2/3/1997:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 7:05:21 PM11/29/08

> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Doing what GOD wants (WDJW) has been easy :-)
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW
>
>>I know you must also pray.........Mark 11:24: Therefore I tell you, whatever
>>you
>>ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
>>You
>>want to be in this "magical kingdom", your god says that what ever you ask if
>>you believe, you'll get. Show us that you have the ability to die.
>
> Been there, done that per GOD's will on 2/3/1997:

You simply were not dead, that's if you were really beaten. Fact is anybody can
write a book like this, yours is not the first.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2008, 8:56:51 PM11/29/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> Sure there is, I simply do not want too.
>
> > That is not a rational explanation for why you and other non-
> > christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>
> There can be no rational explanation for any non-existent fact.

Until folks witness a non-christian publicly say "Jesus is LORD" it
remains an observation that non-christians are unable to do it despite
often expressing a desire to discredit either the Bible or
Christianity or both.

Truth is simple.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to again unwittingly update folks on your personal inability to

publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-

Don Kirkman

Nov 30, 2008, 1:48:18 PM11/30/08
<9497b583-7546-49d8...@t11g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > That is not a rational explanation for why you and other non-
>> > christians are not able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

>> There can be no rational explanation for any non-existent fact.

>Until folks witness a non-christian publicly say "Jesus is LORD" it
>remains an observation that non-christians are unable to do it despite
>often expressing a desire to discredit either the Bible or
>Christianity or both.

You seem to be the only person in the world, past or present, that has
this crazy notion. Certainly Paul didn't, because that idea 's not in
any way related to the advice he was writing to the church he had
established.

Haven't you noticed that Christians are among the folks here who
oppose your simplistic (and delusional) premise?

Question: how can you tell simply by reading messages from people
oppose your ideas that they are "non-Christians"? From the way you
have twisted traditional Christian teachings many probably consider
you a "non-Christian" yourself.

--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2008, 3:02:32 PM11/30/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> There can be no rational explanation for any non-existent fact.
>
> > Until folks witness a non-christian publicly say "Jesus is LORD" it
> > remains an observation that non-christians are unable to do it despite
> > often expressing a desire to discredit either the Bible or
> > Christianity or both.
>
> You seem to be the only person in the world, past or present, that has
> this crazy notion.

The application of the scientific method is not a crazy notion.

> Certainly Paul didn't, because that idea 's not in
> any way related to the advice he was writing to the church he had
> established.

The knowledge in 1 Cor 12:3 is from GOD, Who is the Source of all
knowledge and wisdom, and not from Paul.

Truth is simple.

> Haven't you noticed that Christians are among the folks here who
> oppose your simplistic (and delusional) premise?

Those who oppose what the Holy Spirit guides me to write and post here
on usenet are not true Christians.

> Question: how can you tell simply by reading messages from people
> oppose your ideas that they are "non-Christians"?

Such is the utility of a discerning heart, which is a spiritual gift
from GOD.

> From the way you
> have twisted traditional Christian teachings many probably consider
> you a "non-Christian" yourself.

Such folks are discovering that like you, dear Don, they are unable to

publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your continuing to be unable to

publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-

Don Kirkman

Nov 30, 2008, 5:33:18 PM11/30/08
<a0d8f4f1-5858-4a27...@a12g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > Until folks witness a non-christian publicly say "Jesus is LORD" it
>> > remains an observation that non-christians are unable to do it despite
>> > often expressing a desire to discredit either the Bible or
>> > Christianity or both.

>> You seem to be the only person in the world, past or present, that has
>> this crazy notion.

>The application of the scientific method is not a crazy notion.

Please outline your scientific method.

>> Certainly Paul didn't, because that idea 's not in
>> any way related to the advice he was writing to the church he had
>> established.

>The knowledge in 1 Cor 12:3 is from GOD, Who is the Source of all
>knowledge and wisdom, and not from Paul.

It is Paul's writing, not God's. It is your notion, not Paul's.

>> Haven't you noticed that Christians are among the folks here who
>> oppose your simplistic (and delusional) premise?

>Those who oppose what the Holy Spirit guides me to write and post here
>on usenet are not true Christians.

Only by your definition, certainly not by the standards of standard
Christian teaching.

>> Question: how can you tell simply by reading messages from people
>> oppose your ideas that they are "non-Christians"?

>Such is the utility of a discerning heart, which is a spiritual gift
>from GOD.

You have never been able to prove your "discernment" exists.

>> From the way you
>> have twisted traditional Christian teachings many probably consider
>> you a "non-Christian" yourself.

>Such folks are discovering that like you, dear Don, they are unable to
>publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

This line of argument was raised and refuted long ago; move on to
something new.

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
>you to unwittingly update folks on your continuing to be unable to
>publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

A totally false premise and thus a false conclusion.

>Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-
>christians:

Prove that I am a non-Christian. In writing, reasons explicated,
logical conclusions.

There is no bottom line to your self-appointed monitoring of other
people's thoughts.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Nov 30, 2008, 5:33:18 PM11/30/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <rlk1j41q1jedhm08f...@4ax.com>:

>>> Have been called as one from the far east to remind Jews about the
>>> three Kings that travelled from the far east to visit the newborn
>>> Jesus.

>>Your bible does not say how many magi ( 3097 ) came looking.

>When the Bible speaks, it speaks to those of us (either Jew or
>gentile) in the Holy Spirit.

The Bible is a written medium, so it does not speak. It must be read,
it's words interpreted, and the reader must learn the intent of the
writer.

>Each gift came from a different King.

You're just making that up.

>Three gifts from three Kings.

>"The Kings of Tarshish and of distant shores will bring tribute to
>Him...." (Psalm 72:10)

>Amen.

Out of place, since no prayer precedes it. Literally, "let it be so."

>"Tarshish and of distant shores" is a reference to coastal regions and
>islands of the far east where the descendants of Japheth, eldest son
>of Noah, to this day reside. Japheth --> Javan --> Tarshish.

I didn't know Spain had ever been in the far east, at least within
historical knowledge. "Tarshish," which connotes smelting, most
probably refers to areas with smelting industries. It is most likely
Tartessus near Gibraltar, and the product was most likely copper or
iron. The same section of Jeremiah, as well as other ancient Biblical
passages, refer to Ophir, a producer of gold, in the same context.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2008, 5:55:28 PM11/30/08

Null hypothesis:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor
12:3) is not true.

Prediction based on the null hypothesis:

Everyone, who is neurologically intact, would be able to publicly say
'Jesus is LORD."

Observations have been and continue to be made that violate this
prediction:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43acbc5ea248ceee?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af90a721748b677a?

Bottom line:

Non-christians are not able to publicly say 'Jesus is LORD.'

Conclusion:

Therefore, we reject the null hypothesis by concluding that indeed "no
one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" as it is
written in the Bible in the 3rd verse of the 12th chapter of 1st
Corinthians.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your continuing to be unable to
publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

Fred Thomas

Nov 30, 2008, 5:58:53 PM11/30/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

You go boy! You must be all alone in that little head of yours.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2008, 6:12:37 PM11/30/08
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7450430959d1363?

> You go boy! You must be all alone in that little head of yours.

There you go projecting your inadequacies again.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Fred:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5557fca9bea88d18?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Fred Thomas

Nov 30, 2008, 6:15:50 PM11/30/08

> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7450430959d1363?
>>
>> You go boy! You must be all alone in that little head of yours.
>
> There you go projecting your inadequacies again.
My My Andy, such big words! But your still alive, what about this ability of
yours to die by thought?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2008, 6:25:15 PM11/30/08
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> You go boy! You must be all alone in that little head of yours.
> >
> > There you go projecting your inadequacies again.
>
> My My Andy, such big words! But your still alive, what about this ability of
> yours to die by thought?

My death wouldn't help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-
christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Fred Thomas

Nov 30, 2008, 6:41:24 PM11/30/08

> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

>> > There you go projecting your inadequacies again.
>>
>> My My Andy, such big words! But your still alive, what about this ability of
>> yours to die by thought?
>
> My death wouldn't help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Andy your repeating your self again.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2008, 6:49:15 PM11/30/08
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> My My Andy, such big words! But your still alive, what about this ability of
> >> yours to die by thought?
> >
> > My death wouldn't help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Andy your repeating your self again.

Incorrect.

However, you are projecting your inadequacies again.

Fred Thomas

Nov 30, 2008, 6:57:40 PM11/30/08

> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

>> > My death wouldn't help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>>
>> Andy your repeating your self again.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> However, you are projecting your inadequacies again.

Oh BIG WORDS again, oh wait, you have already said this! Your repeating your
self.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2008, 7:38:01 PM11/30/08
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> Andy your repeating your self again.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > However, you are projecting your inadequacies again.
> >
> Oh BIG WORDS again, oh wait, you have already said this! Your repeating your
> self.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to continue updating folks on your continuing to not be able to

publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/551d7a0c5bf5d699?

Fred Thomas

Nov 30, 2008, 7:45:07 PM11/30/08

> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

>> > Incorrect.
>> >
>> > However, you are projecting your inadequacies again.
>> >
>> Oh BIG WORDS again, oh wait, you have already said this! Your repeating your
>> self.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to continue updating folks on your continuing to not be able to
> publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Same thing different way, your repeating yourself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2008, 9:46:29 PM11/30/08
> > Bottom line concerning your having less free will:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/551d7a0c5bf5d699?
>
> Same thing different way, your repeating yourself.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7450430959d1363?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Don Kirkman

Dec 1, 2008, 7:43:56 PM12/1/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article

Nor does the application of the scientific method require null
hypotheses. It seems to be your erroneous assumption that it does,
another example of your attenuated attention to truth and logic.

Webster: "principles and procedures for the systematic pursuit of
knowledge involving the recognition and formulation of a problem, the
collection of data through observation and experiment, and the
formation and testing of hypotheses."

You do not pursue knowledge but attempt to falsify the assertions of
others. You do not formulate problems, collect data by observation
and experiment, and you do not test any other falsifiable hypothesis
except the null hypothesis, which means you a priori deny any
different hypothesis. And, for good measure, the hypothesis is
supposed to grow out of the data and testing, not the other way
around.

"
>"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor
>12:3) is not true.

Untrue, as you have been told. What is your basis for asserting it?

>Prediction based on the null hypothesis:

>Everyone, who is neurologically intact, would be able to publicly say
>'Jesus is LORD."

How do you propose to falsify such a predition other than bu
asseveration?

>Observations have been and continue to be made that violate this
>prediction:

What physical observations have you made?

>Bottom line:

>Non-christians are not able to publicly say 'Jesus is LORD.'

You beg the question, simply returning to your opening hypothesis.

>Conclusion:

>Therefore, we reject the null hypothesis by concluding that indeed "no
>one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" as it is
>written in the Bible in the 3rd verse of the 12th chapter of 1st
>Corinthians.

Therefore, since the null hypothesis is the beginning statement it
cannot be proved by anything that follows it. Ergo, you have not
scientific method. Your graduate committee(s) would never have
accepted work based on such flagrant violation of scientific
credibility.

BTW, you seemed to have overlooked the other major point of my
message, but I'll remind you:

[Start]

>Bottom line concerning the predicament of you and other non-
>christians:

Prove that I am a non-Christian. In writing, reasons explicated,
logical conclusions.

There is no bottom line to your self-appointed monitoring of other
people's thoughts.

[End]
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2008, 7:58:03 PM12/1/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7450430959d1363?

> Nor does the application of the scientific method require null
> hypotheses.

Hypothesis testing remains an integral part of the scientific method.

Truth is simple.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly continue to update folks on your still being unable

to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

Don Kirkman

Dec 2, 2008, 2:42:08 AM12/2/08
<9eddc422-91d3-495f...@v15g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7450430959d1363?

>> Nor does the application of the scientific method require null
>> hypotheses.

>Hypothesis testing remains an integral part of the scientific method.

As I made abundantly clear. What it does NOT entail is that every
hypothesis must be a *null* hypothesis.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2008, 4:16:49 AM12/2/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> Nor does the application of the scientific method require null
> >> hypotheses.
>
> >Hypothesis testing remains an integral part of the scientific method.
>
> As I made abundantly clear. What it does NOT entail is that every
> hypothesis must be a *null* hypothesis.

It remains a scientist's free will choice what hypothesis to test in
his/her application of the scientific method.

Truth is simple.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly update folks on your continued inability to