Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: how those who blaspheme against the Holy Spirit become satan's sockpuppets.

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jun 30, 2008, 4:27:12 AM6/30/08
to
http://www.jaapl.org/cgi/content/full/33/3/342

"The lie ultimately wins power over the pathological liar, so that
mastery of his or her own lies is lost. The new 'I' supposedly
overwhelms the normal 'I' who now appears only at intervals, a
condition that has been referred to as systematized
delirium.Consciousness of the real situation was said to be clouded in
the minds of the pathological liar, and the lies were described as
impulsive and unplanned, 'seizing' the liar suddenly."

*** end excerpt from article ***

"The pathological liar is a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) of satan." --
Holy Spirit

Amen.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth.

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

All who unwisely blaspheme against the Holy Spirit have foolishly
chosen to kill their souls with the ultimate lie, thereby losing the
free will that GOD has generously given all souls per His infinite
will:

"And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be
forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not
be forgiven." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 12:10)

Amen.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -- LORD
Jesus Christ addressing satan's sockpuppets (John 8:44).

Amen.

May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Preventer of Work

unread,
Jun 30, 2008, 10:50:37 PM6/30/08
to
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://www.jaapl.org/cgi/content/full/33/3/342
>
> "The lie ultimately wins power over the pathological liar, so that

What are you babbling about now?

> The Holy Spirit is GOD.
>
> All who unwisely blaspheme against the Holy Spirit have foolishly
> chosen to kill their souls with the ultimate lie, thereby losing the
> free will that GOD has generously given all souls per His infinite
> will:
>
> "And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be
> forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not
> be forgiven." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 12:10)
>

God sucks the bag, Jesus is a bonehead. And neither are real.

For sale: 1 dead sole. Has small fins. Only 5 cents <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 1, 2008, 6:54:31 AM7/1/08
to
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

>
> What are you babbling about now?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His scrambling
your mind again, satan.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

Van

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 4:03:03 PM7/4/08
to
On Jun 30, 3:27 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

seriously dude, do you just retype the same thing over and over and
over again, I've red the same thing like four times and I havnt even
been on this group for 10 minutes bro!

J666

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 5:13:50 PM7/4/08
to
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 15:03:03 -0500, Van wrote
(in article
<038acd1c-e923-4aa0...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>):

> seriously dude, do you just retype the same thing over and over and
> over again, I've red the same thing like four times and I havnt even
> been on this group for 10 minutes bro!

You caught on quick - many just killfile Chung unless they find it amusing,
but even the most amusing things, get stale with time.

Mike Mordant

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 5:27:45 PM7/4/08
to
On Jun 30, 3:27 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Complete nonsense Doc. You are now completely delusional and
potentially a real danger to yourself and others.

No thanks needed for fixing the subject line so that is is truthful.

; - )


Van

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 5:29:40 PM7/4/08
to

LOL, Mikes a mod! Good on you mike!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 9:19:29 PM7/4/08
to

Archie Leach

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 10:08:15 PM7/4/08
to
Van <eva...@gmail.com> wrote:

>seriously dude, do you just retype the same thing over and over and
>over again, I've red the same thing like four times and I havnt even
>been on this group for 10 minutes bro!

Pretty much. Chungfraud is also quite fond of the phrase "Truth is
simple". It's like the more he repeats these pseudo-mantras, the more
he reinforces his self-image as a Emissary of the one and only true
TRVTH.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 10:15:00 PM7/4/08
to

Mike Mordant

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 10:26:04 PM7/4/08
to
On Jul 4, 9:15 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Your stubbornness is just another symptom of your personality
disorder.

It's pathetic but probably just what you deserve.

Art Deco

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 10:34:20 PM7/4/08
to
Archie Leach <le...@spam.antiham> wrote:

Anyone who dares deny the Chung TRVTH blasphemes the Holy Spirit and
becomes part of Satan's spunk.

--
"Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
should be your concern, Deco."
-- David Tholen

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 10:40:02 PM7/4/08
to

Mike Mordant

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 10:46:59 PM7/4/08
to
On Jul 4, 9:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3238bedb3f52c95f?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Come on - prove it. Don't get all conflicted -- listen to your
imaginary playmate and do it. Post a reply to this!

jeeeezu...@hotmail.com

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 10:52:56 PM7/4/08
to
On Jun 30, 4:27 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Dude, are you saying that just because I follow a different path in
life than you I must be a compulsive liar. Thats tarded. I've heard
about you. The freak with the eating disorder. You know what I love, a
big fat juicy steak, or a hugh slice of pizza. Because I enjoy eating
more than one slice of bread a day does that make me a liar? Just know
your not alone there are lots of people seeking medical attention that
share the same affliction as you, its called anorexia... We can fight
the demon together friend, just pick up the fork...~~~(throw the fish
back in the water, it can't breathe...)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 4, 2008, 11:16:48 PM7/4/08
to

mariposas rand mair fheal

unread,
Jul 5, 2008, 1:36:51 AM7/5/08
to
In article <folt64han0c6lpu0o...@4ax.com>,
Archie Leach <le...@spam.antiham> wrote:

> Van <eva...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >seriously dude, do you just retype the same thing over and over and
> >over again, I've red the same thing like four times and I havnt even
> >been on this group for 10 minutes bro!
>
> Pretty much. Chungfraud is also quite fond of the phrase "Truth is
> simple". It's like the more he repeats these pseudo-mantras, the more

the truth is simple
however anyone who thinks they know the truth is simple minded

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven

hones...@centurytel.net

unread,
Jul 5, 2008, 1:57:03 AM7/5/08
to

"Art Deco" <erfc...@usa.net> wrote in message
news:040720082034203736%erfc...@usa.net...

> Archie Leach <le...@spam.antiham> wrote:
>
>>Van <eva...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>seriously dude, do you just retype the same thing over and over and
>>>over again, I've red the same thing like four times and I havnt even
>>>been on this group for 10 minutes bro!
>>
>>Pretty much. Chungfraud is also quite fond of the phrase "Truth is
>>simple". It's like the more he repeats these pseudo-mantras, the more
>>he reinforces his self-image as a Emissary of the one and only true
>>TRVTH.
>
> Anyone who dares deny the Chung TRVTH blasphemes the Holy Spirit and
> becomes part of Satan's spunk.
>
You're satan's Bitch, Pedo Deco!

Your Pal,
HJ


panam...@hotmail.com

unread,
Jul 5, 2008, 2:10:46 AM7/5/08
to
On Jul 4, 11:16 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3238bedb3f52c95f?

Self diagnosis again, Andy? Well, why not. You certainly seem to have
a lot of time on your hands these days....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 5, 2008, 7:53:51 AM7/5/08
to
convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3238bedb3f52c95f?
>
> Self diagnosis again, Andy?

No.

Your mistake simply shows that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Chirstians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Floyd:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ee85d767ff2e77f?

Mike Mordant

unread,
Jul 5, 2008, 11:05:46 AM7/5/08
to
On Jul 5, 6:53 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

So who diagnosed you? Doc it is so obvious that the ideations
expressed in your posts are directed at yourself -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 6, 2008, 7:09:58 AM7/6/08
to

Mike Mordant

unread,
Jul 6, 2008, 11:01:34 AM7/6/08
to
On Jul 6, 6:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Wrong - but you do prove my point. Keep posting Chung - your
continued mockery of God is all the proof needed!

Pastor Dave

unread,
Jul 5, 2008, 9:55:15 AM7/5/08
to
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 22:36:51 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
<mair_...@yahoo.com> spake thusly:


> The truth is simple however anyone who thinks
> they know the truth is simple minded.

Then you are simple minded, since you made
a statement of claimed truth, when you said
that anyone who thinks they know the truth
is simple minded. When you state that
something is so, you are making a truth claim
and are therefore bound by your own rule.

Of course, liberals always seem to think that
they can make rules that somehow make
them exempt.

--

"If something in science suddenly becomes so sacrosanct
that you can't question it, then it ceases to be science",
he said. "And I really think that's what's become of
Darwinism." - Roger DeHart

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

Paul Ransom Erickson

unread,
Jul 13, 2008, 1:25:58 AM7/13/08
to
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:55:15 -0400, Pastor Dave
<ananias917_@_gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 22:36:51 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
><mair_...@yahoo.com> spake thusly:
>
>
>> The truth is simple however anyone who thinks
>> they know the truth is simple minded.
>
>Then you are simple minded, since you made
>a statement of claimed truth, when you said
>that anyone who thinks they know the truth
>is simple minded. When you state that
>something is so, you are making a truth claim
>and are therefore bound by your own rule.
>
>Of course, liberals always seem to think that
>they can make rules that somehow make
>them exempt.

The above person could possibly be simpleminded as well without
affecting the truth or falsity of "anyone who thinks they know the
truth is simpleminded"

Your ad hominem does not make any dent in the possible truth of the
claim :>


----------------------------------

A skeleton, the philosophers say, cannot slobber.


Paul

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 13, 2008, 3:09:25 AM7/13/08
to
Paul Ransom Erickson wrote:
> convicted neighbor Pastor Dave <ananias917_@_gmail.com> wrote:

> > mariposas rand mair fheal <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

> >
> >> The truth is simple however anyone who thinks
> >> they know the truth is simple minded.
> >
> >Then you are simple minded, since you made
> >a statement of claimed truth, when you said
> >that anyone who thinks they know the truth
> >is simple minded. When you state that
> >something is so, you are making a truth claim
> >and are therefore bound by your own rule.
> >
> >Of course, liberals always seem to think that
> >they can make rules that somehow make
> >them exempt.
>
> The above person could possibly be simpleminded as well without
> affecting the truth or falsity of "anyone who thinks they know the
> truth is simpleminded"
>
> Your ad hominem does not make any dent in the possible truth of the
> claim :>

It is easier for the simpleminded to know the truth, Who is LORD Jesus
Christ, than the complexminded.

This is because the simpleminded are little children and it is the
will of GOD that little children enter into His kingdom.

"Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the
kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 19:14)

Amen.

"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little
children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Matthew 18:3)

Amen.

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a


blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Pastor Dave

unread,
Jul 13, 2008, 6:57:11 AM7/13/08
to
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:25:58 -0500, Paul Ransom Erickson
<preri...@comcast.com> spake thusly:

It wasn't an ad hominem. It was a statement of logic,
which did not address the truth of his claim, but merely
showed that he ends up bound by his own rule and
therefore, by his own rule, he has called himself simple
minded. Therefore, when you claim that I am attacking
his character, your claim is what becomes an ad hominem,
since you are claiming I had motives that I did not have.

And yes, even the statement about liberals was a statement
of fact. Look at their arguments and you'll find it to be
the case.

--

"A man is too apt to forget that in this world
he cannot have everything. A choice is all
that is left him." -H. Mathews

mariposas rand mair fheal

unread,
Jul 13, 2008, 7:50:16 AM7/13/08
to
In article <elnj74t1s0uoot8g7...@4ax.com>,
Pastor Dave <ananias917_@_gmail.com> wrote:

> And yes, even the statement about liberals was a statement
> of fact. Look at their arguments and you'll find it to be
> the case.

-liberals-
okay

i take it your one of those who thinks
the pagan right say whatever they want in pretence of christianity
because a liberal christian dare not point out their heresy
because liberal christians arent allowed to judge others

(of course pagan right is free to damn whom they please
in the name of jesus)

Pastor Dave

unread,
Jul 14, 2008, 6:36:18 AM7/14/08
to
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:50:16 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
<mair_...@yahoo.com> spake thusly:


You don't even make sense. Bye now.

--

The most important things in your home are the people.

Paul Ransom Erickson

unread,
Jul 16, 2008, 11:17:17 PM7/16/08
to

No, you just don't get it.

mariposas rand mair fheal

unread,
Jul 16, 2008, 11:40:09 PM7/16/08
to
In article <cdet74p1qkv19irlu...@4ax.com>,

no he gets it
he just doesnt want to get it

Seon Ferguson

unread,
Jul 17, 2008, 1:35:13 AM7/17/08
to

"Paul Ransom Erickson" <preri...@comcast.com> wrote in message
news:cdet74p1qkv19irlu...@4ax.com...

> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:36:18 -0400, Pastor Dave
> <ananias917_@_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:50:16 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
>><mair_...@yahoo.com> spake thusly:
>>
>>
>>>In article <elnj74t1s0uoot8g7...@4ax.com>,
>>>
>>> Pastor Dave <ananias917_@_gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> And yes, even the statement about liberals was a statement
>>>> of fact. Look at their arguments and you'll find it to be
>>>> the case.
>>>
>>>-liberals-
>>>okay
>>>
>>>i take it your one of those who thinks
>>>the pagan right say whatever they want in pretence of christianity
>>>because a liberal christian dare not point out their heresy
>>>because liberal christians arent allowed to judge others
>>>
I think they can but didnt Jesus say God will judge us by the same standards
we use to judge others? plus remember the parable about the slave who was in
debt from his master and begged forgivness. The master did but then when he
saw the slave wouldnt show his mercy on his fellow slave he didnt forgive
him anymore. I forget the way it goes exactly but thats the basic plot.

Pastor Dave

unread,
Jul 17, 2008, 8:36:04 AM7/17/08
to
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:17:17 -0500, Paul Ransom Erickson
<preri...@comcast.com> spake thusly:


Right. A person who posts something like that last line
must be a such a great thinker, that it is beyond my
capacity for understanding. Sure! <chuckle>

--

Creation is the stage upon which God is revealed
His redemptive plan. We live out our part in the
history of redemption.

Paul Ransom Erickson

unread,
Jul 19, 2008, 12:29:13 AM7/19/08
to
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:36:04 -0400, Pastor Dave
<ananias917_@_gmail.com> wrote:

Don't sell yourself short!

hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 19, 2008, 12:33:35 AM7/19/08
to
On Jul 13, 3:09 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Paul Ransom Erickson wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Pastor Dave <ananias917_@_gmail.com> wrote:

Go and check you brain, if it still function as we do.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 19, 2008, 12:38:30 AM7/19/08
to

B. H. Cramer

unread,
Jul 19, 2008, 2:33:24 AM7/19/08
to

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
news:3944e0e7-0269-4a71...@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...

Fuck orf, chung you goddamned retard.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28/BenCramer1/JesusLovesYou.gif

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 19, 2008, 2:39:19 AM7/19/08
to
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages