Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' disciples... satan now too stupid to distinguish children from adults <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2008, 7:46:59 PM5/4/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c4cde25888e09f52?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

J A

May 4, 2008, 9:01:32 PM5/4/08

"Andrew B. Chung, ex- MD/PhD" <heartdoc1xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com> wrote in message

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/0000000000000000/c4cde25888e09f52?

> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
> Man

The Old Testament has Commandments which condemn worshipping gods other than
yahweh, and idol worship (crosses etc.) - you do both.

According to the Ten Commandments, YOU are condemned.

There is no Commandment against atheism.

As to jesus being the messiah, why don't you refute what this rabbi has to
say?

Jesus as the Messiah? by Rabbi Shraga Simmons

Question: Why did the majority of the Jewish world reject Jesus as the
Messiah, and why did the first Christians accept Jesus as the Messiah?

Answer

It is important to understand why Jews don't believe in Jesus.

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1) Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.

2) Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.

3) Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

4) Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

At the end of this article, we will examine these additional topics:

5) Christianity contradicts Jewish theology

6) Jews and Gentiles

7) Bringing the Messiah

1) JESUS DID NOT FULFILL THE MESSIANIC PROPHECIES

What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? The Bible says that he will:

A. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).

B. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

C. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering
and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

D. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite
humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world -- on that
day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

The historical fact is that Jesus fulfilled none of these messianic
prophecies.

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming, but
Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright,
and no concept of a second coming exists.

2) JESUS DID NOT EMBODY THE PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF MESSIAH

A. MESSIAH AS PROPHET

Jesus was not a prophet. Prophecy can only exist in Israel when the land is
inhabited by a majority of world Jewry. During the time of Ezra (circa 300
BCE), when the majority of Jews refused to move from Babylon to Israel,
prophecy ended upon the death of the last prophets -- Haggai, Zechariah and
Malachi.

Jesus appeared on the scene approximately 350 years after prophecy had
ended.

B. DESCENDENT OF DAVID

The Messiah must be descended on his father's side from King David (see
Genesis 49:10 and Isaiah 11:1). According to the Christian claim that Jesus
was the product of a virgin birth, he had no father -- and thus could not
have possibly fulfilled the messianic requirement of being descended on his
father's side from King David!

C. TORAH OBSERVANCE

The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The Torah
states that all mitzvot remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change
the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)

Throughout the New Testament, Jesus contradicts the Torah and states that
its commandments are no longer applicable. (see John 1:45 and 9:16, Acts
3:22 and 7:37)

3) MISTRANSLATED VERSES "REFERRING" TO JESUS

Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew
text -- which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.

A. VIRGIN BIRTH

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah
7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant
a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated
it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea
of mortals being impregnated by gods.

B. CRUCIFIXION

The verse in Psalms 22:17 reads: "Like a lion, they are at my hands and
feet." The Hebrew word ki-ari (like a lion) is grammatically similar to the
word "gouged." Thus Christianity reads the verse as a reference to
crucifixion: "They pierced my hands and feet."

C. SUFFERING SERVANT

Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the
"suffering servant."

In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing
the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in
the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. The
Torah is filled with examples of the Jewish nation referred to with a
singular pronoun.

Ironically, Isaiah's prophecies of persecution refer in part to the 11th
century when Jews were tortured and killed by Crusaders who acted in the
name of Jesus.

From where did these mistranslations stem? St. Gregory, 4th century Bishop
of Nanianzus, wrote: "A little jargon is all that is necessary to impose on
the people. The less they comprehend, the more they admire."

4) JEWISH BELIEF IS BASED SOLELY ON NATIONAL REVELATION

Of the 15,000 religions in human history, only Judaism bases its belief on
national revelation -- i.e. God speaking to the entire nation. If God is
going to start a religion, it makes sense He'll tell everyone, not just one
person.

Judaism, unique among all of the world's major religions, does not rely on
"claims of miracles" as the basis for its religion. In fact, the Bible says
that God sometimes grants the power of "miracles" to charlatans, in order to
test Jewish loyalty to the Torah (Deut. 13:4).

Maimonides states (Foundations of Torah, ch. 8):

The Jews did not believe in Moses, our teacher, because of the miracles he
performed. Whenever anyone's belief is based on seeing miracles, he has
lingering doubts, because it is possible the miracles were performed through
magic or sorcery. All of the miracles performed by Moses in the desert were
because they were necessary, and not as proof of his prophecy.

What then was the basis of [Jewish] belief? The Revelation at Mount Sinai,
which we saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears, not dependent on
the testimony of others... as it says, "Face to face, God spoke with you..."
The Torah also states: "God did not make this covenant with our fathers, but
with us -- who are all here alive today." (Deut. 5:3)

Judaism is not miracles. It is the personal eyewitness experience of every
man, woman and child, standing at Mount Sinai 3,300 years ago.

----

5) CHRISTIANITY CONTRADICTS JEWISH THEOLOGY

The following theological points apply primarily to the Roman Catholic
Church, the largest Christian denomination, and the one most familiar to the
Western world.

A. GOD AS THREE?

The Catholic idea of Trinity breaks God into three separate beings: The
Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).

Contrast this to the Shema, the basis of Jewish belief: "Hear O Israel, the
Lord our God, the Lord is ONE" (Deut. 6:4). Jews declare the Shema every
day, while writing it on doorposts (Mezuzah), and binding it to the hand and
head (Tefillin). This statement of God's One-ness is the first words a
Jewish child is taught to say, and the last words uttered before a Jew dies.

In Jewish law, worship of a three-part god is considered idolatry -- one of
the three cardinal sins that a Jew should rather give up his life than
transgress. This explains why during the Inquisitions and throughout
history, Jews gave up their lives rather than convert.

B. MAN AS GOD?

Christians believe that God came down to earth in human form, as Jesus said:
"I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

Maimonides devotes most of the "Guide for the Perplexed" to the fundamental
idea that God is incorporeal, meaning that He assumes no physical form. God
is Eternal, above time. He is Infinite, beyond space. He cannot be born, and
cannot die. Saying that God assumes human form makes God small, diminishing
both His unity and His divinity. As the Torah says: "God is not a mortal"
(Numbers 23:19).

Judaism says that the Messiah will be born of human parents, and possess
normal physical attributes like other people. He will not be a demi-god, and
will not possess supernatural qualities. In fact, an individual is alive in
every generation with the capacity to step into the role of the Messiah.
(see Maimonides - Laws of Kings 11:3)xxx

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2008, 8:05:51 PM5/4/08

J A

May 4, 2008, 9:11:35 PM5/4/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan
>
> <>< <=== blasphmous idolic symbol

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Warns

Warns of what? Does he give you weather reports?

Zen Cohen

May 4, 2008, 8:16:14 PM5/4/08

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust:

Chung, you're the one who hasn't been able to distinguish children from
adults because you've failed to draw that critical distinction when you
incessantly post your 2-lb nonsense. You're either (a) grossly negligent,
(b) a complete idiot, (c) a pathological liar, or (d) all three. (Answer: d)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2008, 8:31:07 PM5/4/08

yama...@aol.com

May 4, 2008, 9:48:05 PM5/4/08
On May 4, 4:46 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

Behold! Chung admits he was wrong about 2 pounds per day being ideal
for everyone. He also admits that even he finds himself and his sick
ideas disgusting!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2008, 10:42:48 PM5/4/08

yama...@aol.com

May 4, 2008, 10:45:26 PM5/4/08
On May 4, 7:42 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TooStupidsatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TruthCutssatan

Yes Andrew. You were very stupid to think that anyone would accept
that your 2PD nonsense had merit. Finally you are seeing the truth
that it was a bad concept.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2008, 2:57:28 AM5/5/08

yama...@aol.com

May 5, 2008, 3:15:16 AM5/5/08
On May 4, 11:57 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Warns

Yes, Chung. You are doomed. Your Georgia medical license is being
investigated. You lied when you reapplied for it and didn't disclose
that you had lost your medical staff privileges in Ocala. You have
also been warned that the IRS is interested in your claims of a 2
million dollar guarantee. Feeling anxious Chung? You should be getting
your tax forms in order round about now.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2008, 3:51:44 AM5/5/08

yama...@aol.com

May 5, 2008, 4:04:33 AM5/5/08
On May 5, 12:51 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Valuelesssatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Warns

Yes, Chung. We all know there is no value to what you have to say. You
are delusional and a liar. And now you have publically admitted that
the 2PD is a trash fabrication and not based on science or accurate
interpretation of Scripture.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2008, 6:19:17 AM5/5/08

yama...@aol.com

May 5, 2008, 10:54:09 AM5/5/08
On May 5, 3:19 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Despairingsatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Warns

You should be despairing, Chung. No one listens to your silly ideas
since they have no merit. Your claims to "walk with Jesus" aren't
true, since you are a liar and a vindictive, petty evil person
convicting anyone who doesn't agree with your nonsense. You are
delusional in your claims that the Holy Spirit speaks to you or
through you. You spend your days trolling on the Newsgroups and giving
bad medical advice.

You've been warned: the IRS will soon be investigating your publically
published lies and claims lies about having 2 million dollars. Better
get cracking on those tax forms.

"Chung is evil and doesn't speak for me" ---the Holy Spirit

Now Chung, post after me like you always do. You are not able to
resist doing so.

Preventer of Work

May 5, 2008, 10:47:40 PM5/5/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://HeartMcPhuD.com/ToastAndJam
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMcPhuD.com/ToothCutsBabySatan

Dear Andrew Chung

How are you? I am fine.

Today we had a picnic in Hell. We played pin the flaming tail on the
Chungster. It was fun. Now you are back in your earthly realm for a
short time, I hope you aren't mad at us.

Ta Ta, Andrew

Your Preventer in Hell with you

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2008, 4:42:52 AM5/6/08