Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' brethren... satan now foaming at the mouth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2008, 5:23:56 AM2/14/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00847e776eab97fb?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Feb 14, 2008, 6:02:01 AM2/14/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2008, 7:06:25 AM2/14/08

parsi...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2008, 7:50:40 AM2/14/08
On 14 fév, 11:23, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00847e776eab97fb?
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
> Man ...
>
> ... by being hungrier:

I just ate, thank you.

Get help. You're sick.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2008, 7:54:01 AM2/14/08

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Feb 14, 2008, 7:50:44 AM2/14/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2008, 8:33:31 AM2/14/08

J666

Feb 14, 2008, 9:05:19 AM2/14/08
On Feb 14, 4:23 am, On Feb 14, 4:39 am, Chungatan typed

> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

Chungatan is fixated on phallic symbols like swords possibly due to
inadequacies in his part.

Please continue to pray for the release of Dr. Chung even though God
does not seem to be listening.

What we would like is this evening is for everyone at 11:00PM EST to
turn their front door lights, and if in your car your headlights, on
and off 32 times so hopefully God will notice that and listen to our
prayers.

Geoff

Feb 14, 2008, 10:20:06 AM2/14/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00847e776eab97fb?
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
> Man ...

FOAD nymshifter

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Feb 14, 2008, 11:34:40 AM2/14/08

Smiler

Feb 14, 2008, 11:21:48 PM2/14/08

"Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktay...@getnet.net> wrote in message

> Geoff wrote:
> | Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> |> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust:
> |>
> |> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00847e776eab97fb?
> |>
> |> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> |> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
> |> Man ...
> |
> | FOAD nymshifter
> |

> What the hell is a "May dear?"

One that doesn't appear between June and April, like a Mayfly?

Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD