Re: The Power of Exercise

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 2:51:21 AM11/20/11
Report not abuse
hemyd wrote:

> Much has been written about how effective exercise can be in controlling
> blood glucose, and many surveys have been conducted. Naturally my writing is
> not new.
>
> I ask any newly diagnosed diabetic to try this "experiment" - Measure your
> blood glucose an hour after some carby meal. Then hop on an exercise bike
> (or go for a run), for about half an hour. Make it intensive - until you're
> sweating; then measure your blood glucose again.... Note the difference.
>
> Intensive Exercise is what my diabetic nurse suggested I do when I was
> diagnosed. It is interesting to see it (measure it) in action.
>
> I have many times succumbed to temptation and eaten stuff I should not have,
> with a resultant blood glucose spike.

Smarter to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding
to the right amount, which is 32 ounces, of daily food and thereby not
fall into temptation with the consequence of overeating.

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 20, 2011, 9:43:29 AM11/20/11
Report not abuse
On 11/20/2011 2:51 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:

> Smarter to http://WWJD.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding
> to the right amount, which is 32 ounces, of daily food and thereby not
> fall into temptation with the consequence of overeating.
>
> Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
> Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:

Sightwalker, you keep saying the above people endorse your *QUACK* diet,
yet fully one third of your endorsors has publicly refuted your claim
here in this group of following the "omar" plan. I'll show in this
excerpt from a post on 11/18/2011 at 2:17 PM. And I don't believe this
is the first time Rod has posted he was dieting and not omaring? Hence
in light of this account from Rod (11/18/2011 at 2:17 PM) the only
ethical thing for you to do is retract your assertion and admit it was
over zealous folly on your part. Not to do so could bring cancer or some
other pox on you/your family? Jn 5:14

nhra...@gmail.com wrote:
"I'm not going to continue my involvement in this hang Andrew Chung
fest as it serves no useful purpose. I do want to point out that I
am on Andrew's diet and am losing weight SLOWLY this time, as well as
reducing my food intake so that my body can adjust to it. I am not
having any problems and will eventually make it to 32 ounces daily."

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Full text of Rod's post follow;
Can be found under subject Re: What I (and many others) Think Of Andy
Chung with a time stamp of 11/18/2011 at 2:17 PM.

On 11/18/2011 2:16 AM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
> On Nov 17, 12:35 pm, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> , but at present it is mostly
>> harassment and libel that you post.
>>
>> That is just the way it is...
>
> That's the way it is, because it's tit for tat. Andrew gives as good
> as he gets and vice versa.
> Great Sage Itchy, Happy Oyster and myself have adopted Andrew B.
> Chung's methods of attack to give him a taste of his own medicine and
> in mockery.
>
> I often find it amusing that the methods of attack you object to the
> most are of a pattern established by Andrew B. Chung.
>
> Not all medical advice is sound.
>
> Not all who sound like Christians by spouting Christian vernacular and
> using Bible verses are genuine Christians.
>
> Many well known false Christians are heavily defended by those who
> have been easily deceived.
>
> Hundreds of people who donated tens of thousands of dollars and
> hundreds of hours of personal time, to support and propagate Harold
> Camping's prediction that the Rapture would occur on May 21st 2011,
> are a prime example of the easily deceived.
>
> They run on emotion rather than Biblical literacy. Biblically
> literate people like myself, who are taught by Biblically literate
> teachers, knew Harold Camping's predictions to be invalid.
>
> Just as I know most of what Andrew B. Chung writes to be invalid.

I'm not going to continue my involvement in this hang Andrew Chung
fest as it serves no useful purpose. I do want to point out that I
am on Andrew's diet and am losing weight SLOWLY this time, as well as
reducing my food intake so that my body can adjust to it. I am not
having any problems and will eventually make it to 32 ounces daily.

It's more a matter of training your body to use the intake more
efficiently, and it is working well at this point. I am on the diet
and following my doctors instructions concerning it. I am not starving
to death, I'm not dying from some terrible malady associated with it,
nor are me teeth rotting out of my head nor has my hair fallen out.

In short, you guys are carrying this way to far. Not one of you,
NOT ONE has seen me, spoken one on one with me, nor have viewed
my medical records.

99and 9/10's percent of what is published here about Andrew and his
diet is libel. Putting me on youtube is not evidence, however, beginning
a civil suit to determine the truth is, and I will gladly make an
appearance in a courtroom where i can prove whom I am to everyone's
satisfaction, as well as making my medical records available to those
seeking to view them.

My intention in doing this is to give everyone some peace of mind
and end this unceasing harassment of Andrew, particularly the racial
bigotry that has been spewing forth.

So many of you people need to come to the realization that if it were
not for the genius of the Chinese peoples, most of us would still be
back in the stone age, hunting our food with stone axes and clubs.

There is absolutely no excuse for racial bigotry, and no defense of it
is legitimate.

Ken

Nov 20, 2011, 11:06:50 AM11/20/11
On sale now

Rod

Nov 20, 2011, 11:13:19 AM11/20/11
On 11/20/2011 1:51 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> hemyd wrote:
>>
>> Much has been written about how effective exercise can be in controlling
>> blood glucose, and many surveys have been conducted. Naturally my writing is
>> not new.
>>
>> I ask any newly diagnosed diabetic to try this "experiment" - Measure your
>> blood glucose an hour after some carby meal. Then hop on an exercise bike
>> (or go for a run), for about half an hour. Make it intensive - until you're
>> sweating; then measure your blood glucose again.... Note the difference.
>>
>> Intensive Exercise is what my diabetic nurse suggested I do when I was
>> diagnosed. It is interesting to see it (measure it) in action.
>>
>> I have many times succumbed to temptation and eaten stuff I should not have,
>> with a resultant blood glucose spike.
>
> Smarter to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding
> to the right amount, which is 32 ounces, of daily food and thereby not
> fall into temptation with the consequence of overeating.
>
> Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
> Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:

Andrew, you need to remove my name from among those doing
Omer control. I am not down to 32 ounces of intake daily
as the above has claimed. And in light of reading your
Exodus 16:16 declaration, I will not be taking it down
that far.

Rod.

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 20, 2011, 3:04:58 PM11/20/11
Report not abuse
Rod,
I remember at least two other times you have posted how the 32oz per day
omer diet wasn't working for you, why would He allow Jimmy to know and
the Holy Ghost not make it manifested to sightwalker when they were
posted in sightwalker's very newsgroup sci.med.cardiology group? That
Rod has got to give you reason to pause and rethink if a man who walks
only by sight and not faith is one you wish to ally with as a spiritual
mentor?

One of the times you were dropping weight if I remember correctly, so
fast your real doctor said you should stop it and start counting
calories instead? If I'm in error please correct me as I hate it when
I'm called a liar over such trivial things as your diet plan or using
the word fracture versus rupture or even quack vs phony.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 6:03:05 PM11/20/11
Report not abuse
Rod wrote:
> > hemyd wrote:
> >>
> >> Much has been written about how effective exercise can be in controlling
> >> blood glucose, and many surveys have been conducted. Naturally my writing is
> >> not new.
> >>
> >> I ask any newly diagnosed diabetic to try this "experiment" - Measure your
> >> blood glucose an hour after some carby meal. Then hop on an exercise bike
> >> (or go for a run), for about half an hour. Make it intensive - until you're
> >> sweating; then measure your blood glucose again.... Note the difference.
> >>
> >> Intensive Exercise is what my diabetic nurse suggested I do when I was
> >> diagnosed. It is interesting to see it (measure it) in action.
> >>
> >> I have many times succumbed to temptation and eaten stuff I should not have,
> >> with a resultant blood glucose spike.
> >
> > Smarter to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding
> > to the right amount, which is 32 ounces, of daily food and thereby not
> > fall into temptation with the consequence of overeating.
> >
> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
> > Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:
>
> Andrew, you need to remove my name from among those doing
> Omer control. I am not down to 32 ounces of intake daily
> as the above has claimed.

You are controlling the amount you are eating are you not?

> And in light of reading your
> Exodus 16:16 declaration, I will not be taking it down
> that far.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) did not write Exodus 16:16
where it is written that the LORD prescribed one right amount of food
for everyone.

It is written that Ezekiel was prescribed 20 shekels (4 oz) of food
daily for several hundred days to look emaciated for the prophecy of
famine. So 32 oz which is 8 times what Ezekiel ate is far from
famine.

How many ounces are you eating per day anyway?

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 20, 2011, 6:33:27 PM11/20/11
Report not abuse
On 11/20/2011 6:03 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Rod wrote:

>>> Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
>>> Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:
>>
>> Andrew, you need to remove my name from among those doing
>> Omer control. I am not down to 32 ounces of intake daily
>> as the above has claimed.
>
> You are controlling the amount you are eating are you not?

If Rod eats other than 32oz of food a day he is not an omerite, and
shouldn't be advertised as one. To do otherwise is missing the mark of a
truthful person.

>> And in light of reading your
>> Exodus 16:16 declaration, I will not be taking it down
>> that far.
>
> This physician ( http://WWJD.net/HeartDoc ) did not write Exodus 16:16
> where it is written that the LORD prescribed one right amount of food
> for everyone.
>
> It is written that Ezekiel was prescribed 20 shekels (4 oz) of food
> daily for several hundred days to look emaciated for the prophecy of
> famine. So 32 oz which is 8 times what Ezekiel ate is far from
> famine.
>
> How many ounces are you eating per day anyway?

If other than 32oz is wrong, why does it matter?

Perhaps now is a good time for you to pronounce a pox on Rod for failing
to follow your quacky advice to a tee? How could Rod have failed you so?

We weep with you sightwalker.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Rod

Nov 20, 2011, 9:10:52 PM11/20/11
Yes, you're right. I was going to fast and not giving my body enough
time to adjust to it. I had to increase my intake and maintain a steady
weight for several months before trying to lose more. I am still dieting
and losing just over a pound a week, no more than that. losing more than
3 pounds a week is going to fast.

Rod

Nov 20, 2011, 9:15:54 PM11/20/11
On 11/20/2011 5:03 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Rod wrote:

>>> Smarter to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding
>>> to the right amount, which is 32 ounces, of daily food and thereby not
>>> fall into temptation with the consequence of overeating.
>>>
>>> Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
>>> Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:
>>
>> Andrew, you need to remove my name from among those doing
>> Omer control. I am not down to 32 ounces of intake daily
>> as the above has claimed.
>
> You are controlling the amount you are eating are you not?

My meals are already prepared. I order them from the nutritionist
at the hospital. 2 - 20 ounce meals per day plus 1 -12 ounce
breakfast.

>> And in light of reading your
>> Exodus 16:16 declaration, I will not be taking it down
>> that far.
>
> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) did not write Exodus 16:16
> where it is written that the LORD prescribed one right amount of food
> for everyone.
>
> It is written that Ezekiel was prescribed 20 shekels (4 oz) of food
> daily for several hundred days to look emaciated for the prophecy of
> famine. So 32 oz which is 8 times what Ezekiel ate is far from
> famine.
>
> How many ounces are you eating per day anyway?

2 - 20 ounce meals per day plus 1 -12 ounce
breakfast.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 9:52:00 PM11/20/11
Report not abuse
Rod wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::
That is 52 ounces. Why 52 ounces instead of 32 ounces?

Rod

Nov 20, 2011, 9:58:28 PM11/20/11
Unfortunately, this is the second time I've seen this posted. And
I've said several times that I am not down to 32 ozs. daily, but what
continues to bother me is that you have not removed my name from your
claim without being asked to do so. I am not oblivious to the fact that
the Holy Spirit of God also knows my intake and that your claim is not
based on fact. This puts you in direct disobedience to God, and if it
is a willful sin then...Hebrews 6:4-6, Hebrews 10:26-29,
2nd Peter 2:20-22.

Rod

Nov 20, 2011, 10:06:07 PM11/20/11
I am taking my body down slowly, giving it time to adjust. The last
time I lost weight to quickly and became ill and weak, with a visit
to the hospital for an overnight stay. My doctor is presently very
happy with my progress, and I feel great.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 10:10:06 PM11/20/11
Report not abuse
Was that last time while holding to 32 ounces of daily food?

Rod

Nov 20, 2011, 10:29:32 PM11/20/11
No, I didn't have a chance to get down that far. I was down to
41 ounces daily for 16 days before I became ill.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 11:41:51 PM11/20/11
On Nov 20, 8:13 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    Andrew, you need to remove my name from among those doing
>    Omer control. I am not down to 32 ounces of intake daily
>    as the above has claimed. And in light of reading your
>    Exodus 16:16 declaration, I will not be taking it down
>    that far.

It takes a long time to develop different eating habits. I personally
prefer an eating habit as opposed to an eating discipline. Disciplines
have to me maintained and become a drag. I'm not sure how much I eat
these days volume wise, as far as an exact number goes, but I do know
it's a progressively smaller amount as time goes on. And it may be
around 2 lbs. But I'm on the go too much, eating away from home, to be
able to put exact controls on what I eat, or *exactly* how much. But
I'm still afforded the opportunity to eat less and make healthier item
choices.

As far as a diet based on Scripture goes, the Seventh Day Adventists
do have a proven very healthy eating plan. The SDA's of Loma Linda,
California are considered by many to be the healthiest community in
the United States, with the greatest longevity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp0lguR6z2A

So, if I were to adopt a diet based solely upon on Scripture, I'd go
for that one which over a long period of time, has been proven to
work. I'd never subscribe to the SDA / Ellen G. White ideologies/
theologies as a whole, but the diet itself has been proven to work.
But of course, it's a lot easier to subscribe to something like that,
when everyone around you is doing the same.

One rule of thumb to go by is; If God didn't make it, don't eat it.
There are no chocolate eclair trees.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 11:53:01 PM11/20/11
On Nov 20, 12:04 pm, Jimmy Alpha <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> wrote:

> Rod,
> I remember at least two other times you have posted how the 32oz per day
> omer diet wasn't working for you, why would He allow Jimmy to know  and
> the Holy Ghost not make it manifested to sightwalker when they were
> posted in sightwalker's very newsgroup sci.med.cardiology group? That
> Rod has got to give you reason to pause and rethink if a man who walks
> only by sight and not faith is one you wish to ally with as a spiritual
> mentor?

That's a very good point, Jimmy, which we often neglect. Prayer and
faith. God calls our physical bodies His temple. So it seems quite
obvious He will supply us with what it takes to keep these temples
clan and fit, if we seek Him first in this.

A brother I attend a Tuesday Bible study with, is desiring to lose
some weight and become fitter. So I suggested that he and I become
prayer partners for each other's fitness routines.
The results of the power of prayer along these lines can be
phenomenal. And I hope in a few months, we can give inspiring
testimonies about how much of a difference praying for each other
made.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 12:18:17 AM11/21/11
On Nov 20, 3:33 pm, Jimmy Alpha <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> wrote:

> If other than 32oz is wrong, why does it matter?
>
> Perhaps now is a good time for you to pronounce a pox on Rod for failing
> to follow your quacky advice to a tee? How could Rod have failed you so?
>
> We weep with you sightwalker.
> Jimmy Alpha GeD

This is what it boils down to. A scientist or physician gets a
brainstorm that consumes him. He becomes obsessed with it and is
determined that his theory becomes an established fact, beyond all
reason. When his theory fails to become recognized as an established
fact, or becomes universally panned, or is proven to be a flop, he
just becomes more obsessively determined to push it.

I just read a case involving Dr. John Money, who was so determined
that his theory become recognized as fact, it brought about disastrous
results. And the in the aftermath of those disastrous results, he was
still determined to push it. He became obsessed beyond all reason.
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/dr-money-boy-with-no-penis/

Fortunately in the case of Dr. Sightwalker, the disastrous results of
his obsession seem limited to a negative impact upon him personally
(and perhaps his colleague Dr. Courtney "MU" Brown) and the
destruction of the sci.med.cardiology newsgroup.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 12:50:31 AM11/21/11
On Nov 20, 6:10 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    Yes, you're right. I was going to fast and not giving my body enough
> time to adjust to it. I had to increase my intake and maintain a steady
> weight for several months before trying to lose more. I am still dieting
> and losing just over a pound a week, no more than that. losing more than
> 3 pounds a week is going to fast.
>
>   If I'm in error please correct me as I hate it when

Rod, a pound a week is fantastic progress. We get fat without
cognitively working at it. We don't say to ourselves, "I want to gain
20 extra pounds of fat in x amount of time". It just happens. One day
we end up having to buy larger clothes. It's like, bam!, you're fat.
Weight loss should be be like that too. One day you realize you're on
the last notch of your belt, and you have to buy smaller clothes. You
didn't strive for it, it just happens by itself, so to speak, as a
result of your eating habits. That's the difference between an eating
discipline and an eating habit.

I'm not even into weighing oneself often. Because you don't want to
see what looks like a lack of results and become discouraged. Just
know that if it continues, eventually those pants will become too
loose to wear.

And also see your doctor every six months along with getting blood
work done, to monitor progress along those lines and to make sure
you're keeping it healthy. It's really cool to see your LDL numbers go
down and your HDL numbers go up etc.

From 230 to 160 (38" pants to 32" pants) in one year (approx 1.3 lbs
loss per week), by simply slowly developing a habit of eating less
(and better) and becoming more active.

No diet plan, no regimen. Just better lifestyle habits.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 2:55:48 AM11/21/11
On Nov 20, 10:34 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> If you are on blood pressure medication(s), it is possible that the
> reason you became ill is because your hypertension was getting better
> so that you needed those medication(s) reduced.

Absolutely. I was taking a relatively low daily dose of Lisinopril,
but eventually as I continued to lose weight, I became borderline
hypotensive and started feeling tired, achy, woozy etc. As I began
being weaned off the blood pressure medication, those symptoms
dissipated.

These days I only have those symptoms because I'm cursed for annoying
Dr. Chung ha ha.
Actually these days I often have so much energy, I need to exercise
just to burn it off.

> Be hungrier

The less I eat, the less hungry I feel. Which of course is why I eat
less. These days lunch usually ends up being something like a bottle
of Gatorade and an apple, and maybe half a sandwich.

Drinking lots of liquid, especially water, is essential to weight
loss. Thrust can mimic hunger and likewise, keeping extra hydrated
will often keep you from feeling hunger pangs between meals.

Today's inspirational video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbH1iqRulac

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 3:43:52 AM11/21/11
<burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.

I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
calculations LOL.

"Why is there a lab coat and a fright wig hanging on a coat rack
blocking the line?"
"That's Dr. Chung"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 4:40:00 AM11/21/11
Report not abuse
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 6:32:27 AM11/21/11
On Nov 21, 1:40 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
blotted from God's Book of Life?

You know, so it could be printed and shown to a few Bible teachers for
appraisal.

Nah, ain't gonna happen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 7:43:15 AM11/21/11
Report not abuse
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 7:49:09 AM11/21/11
Maybe, after sorting through the typical Andrew Chung link maze (hey,
it's a slow day in the office), I found something weakly resembling a
supposed reason why a person's name has supposedly been blotted out
from "God's Book of Life".

>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
>> you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
> LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
> written affirmative.

Andrew B. Chung, always claiming the Holy Spirit gift of discernment,
should be well aware that this person has posted YouTube videos of
himself saying "Jesus is Lord". Which Andrew has acknowledged on his
website, which he claims this person is unable to access :-)

So, the answer of course is an affirmative yes; yes I can say "Jesus
is Lord" with my mouth. Publicly. On YouTube.

Of course that still doesn't explain why, according to Andrew B.
Chung, claiming to be writing through the Holy Spirit, this person's
name has supposedly been blotted out from "God's Book of Life" / "the
LORD's Book of Life". The Bible calls it the "Lamb’s Book of Life"
BTW.

So, that really brings this person back to the original question of;
Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
blotted from "God's Book of Life"?

You know, so it could be printed and shown to a few Bible teachers for
appraisal?

And before Andrew Chung asks this person post or re-post a YouTube
video of himself on YouTube, this person will, be reading the
following statement on YouTube:

"The meaning of saying "Jesus is Lord" in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, not
that no one has physical ability to say that Jesus is Lord unless
aided by the Holy Spirit, since all people can say this; but that no
one will be disposed heartily to say it; no one will acknowledge him
as their Lord; it can never happen that anyone will confess him as the
true Messiah who has not been brought to this state by the agency of
the Holy Spirit".

And then this person will probably elaborate further. This person has
been planning on making some YouTube videos expressing his Holy Spirit
guided convictions regarding Biblical Scripture and various
theologies, concepts, conjecture and the like, and this seems as good
a place as any to begin.

It should be noted that while the Holy Spirit does indeed guide us in
interpreting the answers to these matters, He doesn't necessarily
provide us with a rock solid interpretation in all instances (like
this one). Hence, someone saying they're currently being *guided* by
the Holy Spirit to arrive at a correct interpretation. A lot of people
stop letting the Holy Spirit guide them, way short of the mark of
having arrived at a rock solid interpretation, and end up with a
flimsy or incorrect interpretation, which they end up sticking to for
the rest of their life. Unable/unwilling to let the Holy Spirit guide
them further.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 8:07:24 AM11/21/11
On Nov 21, 4:43 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
>
> > Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> > straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> > blotted from God's Book of Life?
>
> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:
>
> "Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
> has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
> have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
> Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
> wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
> thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
> Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
> who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Can anyone find where in that passage it says Ananias' name was
blotted from the Lamb's Book of Life?

And please, no opinions.

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 8:38:27 AM11/21/11
It doesn't, but then dropping dead at the Presence of God
is more than enough for the moment.

> And please, no opinions.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 8:52:55 AM11/21/11
Rod wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

>>> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
>>> the Holy Spirit:
>>>
>>> "Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
>>> has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
>>> have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
>>> Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
>>> wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
>>> thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
>>> Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
>>> who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)
>>
>> Can anyone find where in that passage it says Ananias' name was
>> blotted from the Lamb's Book of Life?
>
> It doesn't, but then dropping dead at the Presence of God
> is more than enough for the moment.

Indeed, there is no reason for someone to drop dead in the presence of
GOD if their name were still in His Book of Life. Think about it.

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 21, 2011, 9:36:20 AM11/21/11
Report not abuse
On 11/21/2011 8:52 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Rod wrote:
>> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

>>> Can anyone find where in that passage it says Ananias' name was
>>> blotted from the Lamb's Book of Life?
>>
>> It doesn't, but then dropping dead at the Presence of God
>> is more than enough for the moment.
>
> Indeed, there is no reason for someone to drop dead in the presence of
> GOD if their name were still in His Book of Life. Think about it.

Everyone who dies is in the presence's of God, even a sparrow doesn't
fall on the ground without the Father.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 9:50:31 AM11/21/11
In this context, dying in the presence of GOD means dying before
someone who is in the Holy Spirit as Bob Pastorio died on Fool's day
before this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is in the Holy
Spirit and as Ananias & Sappira died before Peter, who was in the Holy
Spirit.

Patiently (Ephesians 4:2) asking you, Jimmy, yet again:

With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
you, Jimmy, **still** publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 21, 2011, 10:14:40 AM11/21/11
Report not abuse
Pardon? Again andypoo you make it up as you go to fit your own agenda.

> as Bob Pastorio died on Fool's day
> before this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is in the Holy
> Spirit and as Ananias& Sappira died before Peter, who was in the Holy
> Spirit.

It is appoint for all to die, Bob is just one of many, even Methuselah
is dead.

> Patiently (Ephesians 4:2) asking you, Jimmy, yet again:
>
> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
> you, Jimmy, **still** publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?

Yes, by the voice-box, or larynx which much like the heart comes out the
mouth.

The only sounds made from the mouth are really much like the sounds made
from the anus other that the clicking of the tongue and gnashing of the
teeth. I hope that helps in your continuing education?
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 10:26:48 AM11/21/11
Lie.

Rod chose to write the phrase "dying in the presence of GOD" to denote
"dying before someone in the Holy Spirit." The Holy Spirit is GOD.

Why are you still lying before this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) who is in the Holy Spirit?

One possible (Matthew 19:26) explanation would be that you no longer
have Him indwelling in your mind (i.e. your name has been blotted from
GOD's Book of Life).

>> as Bob Pastorio died on Fool's day
>> before this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is in the Holy
>> Spirit and as Ananias& Sappira died before Peter, who was in the Holy
>> Spirit.
>
>It is appoint for all to die, Bob is just one of many, even Methuselah
>is dead.

Lie.

Not all are appointed to die as evident by the fact that neither Enoch
nor Elijah are dead.

>> Patiently (Ephesians 4:2) asking you, Jimmy, yet again:
>>
>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
>> you, Jimmy, **still** publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> Yes ...

Prove it.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 10:44:41 AM11/21/11
On Nov 21, 5:52 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> Indeed, there is no reason for someone to drop dead in the presence of
> GOD if their name were still in His Book of Life. Think about it.

That is an *opinion* based on conjecture.

You need more than your opinion to pronounce the Judgement that this
person's name has been blotted from the Book of Life.

You need to back up your pronouncement of Judgement with *Scripture*

And we both know you can not do that.

Therefore you have committed a False Judgement. A False Judgement that
you claim to have been given Authority from the Holy Spirit to
pronounce.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 10:36:23 AM11/21/11
Exactly. It doesn't. So this means Andrew B. Chung's public
proclamation that this person's name has been blotted from the Book of
Life, based on Acts 5:3-5 is... False.

> but then dropping dead at the Presence of God
> is more than enough for the moment.

No, it is not. Andrew B. Chung just made the very most serious
Judgement that can possibly be made. And now he needs to account for
his having made it.

Please don't aid him in trying to slither away from this most solemn
responsibility. He needs to either account for it or repent of it.

I'll address the other holes *after*

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 21, 2011, 10:55:25 AM11/21/11
Report not abuse
Lol, I have a Bible, please point me to passages where dying in the
presence of GOD means dying before someone who is in the Holy Spirit?

> Rod chose to write the phrase "dying in the presence of GOD" to denote
> "dying before someone in the Holy Spirit." The Holy Spirit is GOD.

What Rod said above makes not a hill of beans for truth if it can't be
backed up with the Bible. It is much like the omer diet, an opine.

> Why are you still lying before this physician (
> http://WWJD.net/HeartDoc ) who is in the Holy Spirit?

I have told no lies, if you feel I have point it out and I'll be ever so
happy to interpret my meaning. When doing so be concise with no links.
So quote what you think is the lie and why would work the best. remember
the only letters after my name are Jr. and GED

> One possible (Matthew 19:26) explanation would be that you no longer
> have Him indwelling in your mind (i.e. your name has been blotted from
> GOD's Book of Life).

You need to find a well grounded church/pastor/shrink and stop listening
to the voices in your head andypoo.

>>> as Bob Pastorio died on Fool's day
>>> before this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is in the Holy
>>> Spirit and as Ananias& Sappira died before Peter, who was in the Holy
>>> Spirit.
>>
>> It is appoint for all to die, Bob is just one of many, even Methuselah
>> is dead.
>
> Lie.
>
> Not all are appointed to die as evident by the fact that neither Enoch
> nor Elijah are dead.

Yet, but if they lived, they will die as it is appointed unto men once
to die.

>>> Patiently (Ephesians 4:2) asking you, Jimmy, yet again:

Have patience andypoo, you nag like an old lady.

>>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
>>> you, Jimmy, **still** publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>>
>> Yes ...
>
> Prove it.

How old are you andypoo, 6?

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 11:19:51 AM11/21/11
On Nov 21, 7:55 am, Jimmy Alpha <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> wrote:

> Lol, I have a Bible, please point me to passages where dying in the
> presence of GOD means dying before someone who is in the Holy Spirit?

Jimmy, wouldn't you rather pin Andy down for playing God by falsely
pronouncing Eternal Judgement upon someone first?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 11:23:25 AM11/21/11

>>> Pardon? Again andypoo you make it up as you go to fit your own agenda.
>>
>> Lie.
>
> Lol, I have a Bible, please point me to passages where dying in the
> presence of GOD means dying before someone who is in the Holy Spirit?

The lie here is in your written statement:

"Again andypoo you make it up as you go to fit your own agenda." --
Jimmy Alpha

... which has been proven to be a lie since the source of the phrase
"dropping dead at the Presence of GOD" is from Rod and not this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) as all can witness above and in
the Google archives.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f75dbb1ec6d8f347?

Again, why are you still lying before this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) who is in the Holy Spirit?

Again, one possible (Matthew 19:26) explanation would be that you no
longer have Him indwelling in your mind (i.e. your name has been
blotted from GOD's Book of Life).

Patiently (Ephesians 4:2) asking you, Jimmy, again:

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) prove that you **still** can publicly
say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth since you have written that you,
Jimmy, still can and since 1 Thessalonians 5:21 mandates that we prove
all things.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 21, 2011, 11:51:49 AM11/21/11
Report not abuse
No, I'm not here to pin anything on andypoo. I stopped by to ask a
question, but caught up in the insanity. lol,

I already know andypoo's Bible knowledge is sub par, and most here know
it too, so why beat that dead horse?
Jimmy Alpha GeD

ken

Nov 21, 2011, 11:36:50 AM11/21/11
Report not abuse
He sure is one fucked up POS

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 21, 2011, 12:12:22 PM11/21/11
Report not abuse
What Rod said isn't true on his word, and you agreeing with doesn't make
it anymore true. Hence I see you making up stuff to fit your agenda as
master/voice of group.

Jimmy Alpha with a real GeD, and often a tad or more high on
hydrocodones... Flavor of the day, NORCO

--
The opinions expressed here are those of Jimmy Alpha, and should not be
mistaken as medical or religious advice. I'm not a real doctor nor a

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 12:38:55 PM11/21/11
>> ... which has been proven to be a lie since the source of the phrase
>> "dropping dead at the Presence of GOD" is from Rod and not this
>> physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) as all can witness above and in
>> the Google archives.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f75dbb1ec6d8f347?
>>
>> Again, why are you still lying before this physician (
>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) who is in the Holy Spirit?
>
> What Rod said isn't true on his word, and you agreeing with doesn't make
> it anymore true.

It is simply correct to interpret that Rod's "dropping dead at the
Presence of GOD" means "dropping dead before someone who is in the
Holy Spirit" in this context of discussing Acts 5:3-5 above.

Thus, you continue to lie by writing that what Rod wrote isn't true.

Again, why are you still lying before this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) who is in the Holy Spirit?

Again, one possible (Matthew 19:26) explanation would be that you no
longer have Him indwelling in your mind (i.e. your name has been
blotted from GOD's Book of Life).

Patiently (Ephesians 4:2) asking you, Jimmy, a 3rd time here:

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 12:44:45 PM11/21/11
I said that in response to the story about Ananias. There is NO
reason to lie to God. Should Ananias have spoken the truth to God
he well might have been fine, and received valuable advice from
God. Perhaps his wife also might have lived.

>> Why are you still lying before this physician (
>> http://WWJD.net/HeartDoc ) who is in the Holy Spirit?
>
> I have told no lies, if you feel I have point it out and I'll be ever so
> happy to interpret my meaning. When doing so be concise with no links.
> So quote what you think is the lie and why would work the best. remember
> the only letters after my name are Jr. and GED
>
>> One possible (Matthew 19:26) explanation would be that you no longer
>> have Him indwelling in your mind (i.e. your name has been blotted from
>> GOD's Book of Life).
>
> You need to find a well grounded church/pastor/shrink and stop listening
> to the voices in your head andypoo.

How about you and I back out of the way and let God decide what is what ?

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 12:56:44 PM11/21/11
On 11/21/2011 7:52 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Rod wrote:
>> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

>>> Can anyone find where in that passage it says Ananias' name was
>>> blotted from the Lamb's Book of Life?
>>
>> It doesn't, but then dropping dead at the Presence of God
>> is more than enough for the moment.
>
> Indeed, there is no reason for someone to drop dead in the presence of
> GOD if their name were still in His Book of Life. Think about it.

Yes, lying to God was his final act. Ananias and his wife both sinned
mortally right up to the time of their deaths. Their names would have
been removed from the Book of Life. No fellowship with God ever again,
it's a horrible fate.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 1:03:47 PM11/21/11
On Nov 21, 8:51 am, Jimmy Alpha GeD <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> wrote:
> On 11/21/2011 11:19 AM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
>
> > On Nov 21, 7:55 am, Jimmy Alpha<jimmy_al...@operamail.com>  wrote:
>
> >> Lol, I have a Bible, please point me to passages where dying in the
> >> presence of GOD means dying before someone who is in the Holy Spirit?
>
> > Jimmy, wouldn't you rather pin Andy down for playing God by falsely
> > pronouncing Eternal Judgement upon someone first?
>
> No, I'm not here to pin anything on andypoo. I stopped by to ask a
> question, but caught up in the insanity. lol,

That's seems to always be his agenda. Mazes and gobbledygook.
And now that I've got him pinned to the mat, he's going to use you and
Ron to go off on side tangents. Again, that's not how Andrew B. Chung
would operate if he was a mature Spirit filed Christian.
That's how a charletan

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 21, 2011, 1:18:26 PM11/21/11
Report not abuse
A sin unto death is not an unpardonable sin. Everlasting life does not
end with a sin.

Jimmy Alpha with a real GeD, and often a tad or more high on hydrocodones...

The opinions expressed here are those of Jimmy Alpha, and should not be
mistaken as medical or religious advice. I'm not a real doctor nor a
real pharmacist not even a pastor, just poster with opinions.

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 1:28:34 PM11/21/11
On 11/21/2011 8:36 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> On 11/21/2011 8:52 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
>> Rod wrote:

Ananias and his wife both sinned right up until the time of their
deaths, AND they were a MORTAL sins. Read what Andrew posted
below about Peter being "in the Spirit". What you should get out
of this and did not is that the Holy Spirit had taken control
of Peter's body as was speaking to Ananias and his wife.

If your last act on this earth is lying to God, as Ananias and
his wife had done, and you died without a chance to repent of
it, then you most assuredly would end up in hell, AND you are
in hell then why WOULD your name be in the Lambs book of Life ??

The bible very clearly points out in the story of Ananias and
his wife what will happen to those who lie to God !

Good grief Jimmy...how hard can that be to understand that
Ananias's last act wasn't to repent of lying to God ??

I don't understand how you are unable to comprehend the
significance of the story of Ananias ? Do you have any
idea how much me and people like me would love to have
just 1 minute to talk with God face to face ?

Romans_6:16 (KJV) Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves
servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin
unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

1John_5:16 (KJV) If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not
unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin
not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall
pray for it.

Jimmy, you need help. Talk with your pastor about Ananias, his
wife, and their fate.

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 1:30:16 PM11/21/11
What was it I said that was a lie Jimmy ?

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 1:54:44 PM11/21/11
Who is feeding you this heresy ? You had better get a new preacher,
one that clearly understands the bible. If your last act is a sin,
and you die as Ananias and his wife did, without the chance to
repent of it, then THAT SIN is not pardoned! Once you are dead,
it is TO LATE to repent of a sin!

1John_5:16 (KJV) If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not
unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin
not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall
pray for it.

Take the lesson of Ananias and learn from it.

> Everlasting life does not
> end with a sin.

Everlasting life is not granted for sinning either Jimmy;

If Ananias and his wife had ever had everlasting life,
they lost it with unrepented sin. What they did was
a mortal sin, as described above in 1 John 5:16.

The once saved always saved theology is baloney. Can I
prove it ? Yes, with scripture:

2Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they
allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those
that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the
servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he
brought in bondage.

2Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world
through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are
again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them
than the beginning.

2Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way
of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy
commandment delivered unto them.

and if this isn't enough....:

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened,
and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the
Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the
world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto
repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and
put him to an open shame.

Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft
upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed,
receiveth blessing from God:

Hebrews 6:8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and
is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

and more yet:

Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without
wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and
to good works:

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as
the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more,
as ye see the day approaching.

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the
knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Hebrews 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery
indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Hebrews 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two
or three witnesses:

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be
thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath
counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an
unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 1:54:55 PM11/21/11
On Nov 21, 9:56 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    Yes, lying to God was his final act. Ananias and his wife both sinned
>    mortally right up to the time of their deaths. Their names would have
>    been removed from the Book of Life. No fellowship with God ever again,
>    it's a horrible fate.

Rod, these are the bare facts.
God was using an Apostle to put Ananias and Sapphira to a specific
test.
The Apostle Paul asked Ananias and Sapphira a very direct specific
question.
To which they both answered with a very direct specific premeditated
lie.
Paul had foreknowledge of the answer to the question and how they
would respond.

The fact is in this particular instance God struck them dead to set an
example.
He struck their psychical bodies dead. Period. End of story. There is
absolutely no inference whatsoever in the entire Bible to indicate
this included their names being blotted out from the Book of Life.
None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

There is nothing in the entire Bible with which to make a reasonable
inference that their names were blotted from the Book of Life. To
suggest that this happened in any way would be made solely upon pure
speculation, with absolutely no Scripture to back it up whatsoever.
Those are the facts.
Now, as far a lying in general goes. Peter lied to Jesus Himself.
Peter vowed to Jesus that he would in now way ever deny Him. Then a
short time later Peter broke his promise and denied knowing Jesus.

A) Peter lied to Jesus Himself, to his face.
B) Peter denied knowing Jesus.

Perhaps the hugest double whammy lie and betrayal ever perpetrated in
the Bible.
Yet Peter's name is inscribed in the foundations of Heaven.

Now getting back to Andy.

A) Andy is not an Apostle.
B) Andy has never asked me a direct question to which I responded to
with a premeditated lie.

If the same penalty that applied to Ananias and Sapphira, applied to
me, I would be dead.
Not eventually dead, as we all will eventually die, but dead on the
spot.

Andrew B. Chung's premise for publicly passing and proclaiming
Judgement upon me, saying that my name has been blotted from the Book
of Life is entirely false. It is a lie straight from the pit of Hell
and blatant sin against God Almighty.

Why would you want to bother dickering Biblical interpretation with
someone who unrepentantly commits such an heinous sin?

“Judge not, that you be not Judged. For with what Judgment you Judge,
you will be Judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured
back to you". Matthew 7:1-2

Andy in passing all his Judgements of curses and eternal condemnation,
is passing these Judgements upon himself. That is not in any way
whatsoever how a Spirit filled Christian would operate. Andrew B.
Chung reads the Bible and knows what it says, and so does Satan.

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 1:59:39 PM11/21/11
On 11/21/2011 9:36 AM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
> On Nov 21, 5:38 am, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 11/21/2011 7:07 AM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
>

>>> Can anyone find where in that passage it says Ananias' name was
>>> blotted from the Lamb's Book of Life?
>>
>> It doesn't,
>
> Exactly. It doesn't. So this means Andrew B. Chung's public
> proclamation that this person's name has been blotted from the Book of
> Life, based on Acts 5:3-5 is... False.

I wouldn't be in such a rush to pronounce this judgement either.

You and I both know what happens to those who go to the grave
without repenting of their sin. You cannot repent of sin after you
have died, and if you have unrepented sins to your account then you
can count on hell being your last destination, and if you are in hell
and can never get out, why would your name remain in the Book of
Life ? It wouldn't...it's been removed.

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 2:12:42 PM11/21/11
On 11/21/2011 12:54 PM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
> On Nov 21, 9:56 am, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Yes, lying to God was his final act. Ananias and his wife both sinned
>> mortally right up to the time of their deaths. Their names would have
>> been removed from the Book of Life. No fellowship with God ever again,
>> it's a horrible fate.
>
> Rod, these are the bare facts.
> God was using an Apostle to put Ananias and Sapphira to a specific
> test.
> The Apostle Paul asked Ananias and Sapphira a very direct specific
> question.
> To which they both answered with a very direct specific premeditated
> lie.
> Paul had foreknowledge of the answer to the question and how they
> would respond.
>
> The fact is in this particular instance God struck them dead to set an
> example.

Yes He did, and their last act was a sin which went unrepented of.
Now, what happens to those who die without repenting of sin ? Answer,
they end up in hell. Now, if you are in hell, why would your name still
be in the Book of Life ? The answer is, it won't be found their.

It isn't that hard to figure out.

Rod

Nov 21, 2011, 3:04:02 PM11/21/11
On 11/20/2011 11:50 PM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
> On Nov 20, 6:10 pm, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, you're right. I was going to fast and not giving my body enough
>> time to adjust to it. I had to increase my intake and maintain a steady
>> weight for several months before trying to lose more. I am still dieting
>> and losing just over a pound a week, no more than that. losing more than
>> 3 pounds a week is going to fast.
>>
>> If I'm in error please correct me as I hate it when
>
> Rod, a pound a week is fantastic progress. We get fat without
> cognitively working at it.

We don't say to ourselves, "I want to gain
> 20 extra pounds of fat in x amount of time". It just happens. One day
> we end up having to buy larger clothes. It's like, bam!, you're fat.
> Weight loss should be be like that too. One day you realize you're on
> the last notch of your belt, and you have to buy smaller clothes. You
> didn't strive for it, it just happens by itself, so to speak, as a
> result of your eating habits. That's the difference between an eating
> discipline and an eating habit.
>
> I'm not even into weighing oneself often. Because you don't want to
> see what looks like a lack of results and become discouraged. Just
> know that if it continues, eventually those pants will become too
> loose to wear.

I'm at that point now. My largest waste size was 44 but I'm falling
out of 42's now as well. I'm down to a snug 40.

> And also see your doctor every six months along with getting blood
> work done, to monitor progress along those lines and to make sure
> you're keeping it healthy. It's really cool to see your LDL numbers go
> down and your HDL numbers go up etc.

I'm screwed up in this area. My LDL is 231 and the HDL is 63. My BP
was good at 116/59, pulse rate at 51, weighed in at 227, but I'm down
from 261.

> From 230 to 160 (38" pants to 32" pants) in one year (approx 1.3 lbs
> loss per week), by simply slowly developing a habit of eating less
> (and better) and becoming more active.

I'm down to breakfast and 2 meals a day from the diabetic nutritionist
at the hospital. They are good meals, high in nutrition and very low
in fat. Baked or broiled fish or steak, vegetables and NO potatoes.

And the price is good to; $3.00 a plate twice daily.

> No diet plan, no regimen. Just better lifestyle habits.

I've been trying to alter this part, and it's hard. I fish
quite a lot and I love to eat it, probably far to much for
my own good. I have gone overboard before at fish fry's and
Red Lobster..

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 21, 2011, 3:37:55 PM11/21/11
Report not abuse
Did I say you lied? I said what you say isn't true on just your word
without backing it up. I'll quote what I said; "What Rod said above
makes not a hill of beans for truth if it can't be backed up with the
Bible. It is much like the omer diet, an opine." See Rod, I never said
you lied, or called you a liar.

The opinions expressed here are those of Jimmy Alpha, and should not be
mistaken as medical or religious advice. I'm not a real doctor nor a
real pharmacist not even a pastor, just poster with opinions.
Jimmy Alpha with a real GeD, and often a tad or more high on norcos...

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 21, 2011, 3:41:54 PM11/21/11
Report not abuse
I will not even make an attempt at correcting your errors, this is the
cardiology group I'm posting within, not a Bible group.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 7:51:14 PM11/21/11
On Nov 21, 10:59 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/21/2011 9:36 AM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:

> >>     It doesn't,
>
> > Exactly. It doesn't. So this means Andrew B. Chung's public
> > proclamation that this person's name has been blotted from the Book of
> > Life, based on Acts 5:3-5 is... False.
>
>     I wouldn't be in such a rush to pronounce this judgement either.

As a Spirit fiiled Christain, you *can't* pronounce Judgement. It is
forbidden. Jesus said, "do not Judge". That wasn't a request, it was a
Command.

Passing Judgement isn't expressing your opinion about someone. Or
accusing them of something. Or calling them a liar etc.

Passing Judgement carries a penalty, the same as when a courthouse
judge passes a Judgement. It is you Judging what God Himself Judges
upon His Throne. It is you putting yourself on God's Holy Throne. It
is committing a very, very serious sin.

>     You and I both know what happens to those who go to the grave
>     without repenting of their sin. You cannot repent of sin after you
>     have died, and if you have unrepented sins to your account then you
>     can count on hell being your last destination, and if you are in hell
>     and can never get out, why would your name remain in the Book of
>     Life ? It wouldn't...it's been removed.

Rod, how often do you sin? Every few minutes like the rest of us? Sin
is sin, no matter how small. Can you say if you suddenly drop dead
five seconds after reading this, that you won't have a least one
committed sin hanging over you? Of course not!

Someone who is unrepentant, is someone who knows they have committed a
certain sin, willfully continue to commit that sin and outright refuse
to repent of it, in open defiance against God.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 8:06:23 PM11/21/11
A funny thing about a person with the Holy Spirit lying to someone
else with the Holy Spirit.

At the Thanksgiving dinner we had at church last night, I was wearing
a denim jacket and an Outback hat (essentially an Australian cowboy
hat). A brother of mine exclaimed twice, "You look like a cowboy!" And
I told him, "I am a cowboy. I own a ranch with cattle and I rode here
on my horse". That was a bald faced lie, from someone with the Holy
Spirit to someone with the Holy Spirit. Now of course this brother
knew I was lying, but Peter also knew Ananias was lying. So, do you
think I would have had my name blotted from the Book of Life for that
lie?

We lie to each other all the time. A brother or sister in the Lord
asks you "how is everything going?" And you answer "everything is
going fine", when in fact it's not, and you just lied about it.

Does God strike you dead for that?

Moreover, does God blot your name from the Book of Life?

Do you really believe your Salvation in Christ is that tenuous? That
flimsy?

ala

Nov 21, 2011, 8:38:23 PM11/21/11
Report not abuse