WDJW Health Tip for Thanksgiving Day 2009

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 7:42:40 AM11/26/09
It is when we are thankfully and securely part of something
everlasting that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever.

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Nov 26, 2009, 11:39:04 AM11/26/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Mental Defective

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 4:54:53 PM11/26/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Ken

Nov 27, 2009, 11:54:24 AM11/27/09
Bottom line concening chung

Clinical Sociopathic *NARCISSISM*"
Having 5 of these 9 "qualifies" a person as a narcissist...
How many of these fit him to a "T"?

1. Feels grandiose and self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
achievements and talents to the point of lying, demands to be
recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome
power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral
narcissist),
bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or
ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion
3. Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special,
can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate
with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or
institutions)
4. Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and
affirmation - or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be
notorious (narcissistic supply).
5. Feels entitled. Expects unreasonable or special and favourable
priority treatment. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or
her expectations
6. Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve
his or her own ends
7. Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with or
acknowledge the feelings and needs of others
8. Constantly envious of others or believes that they feel the same
about him or her
9. Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes coupled with rage when
frustrated, contradicted, or confronted

His OCD's...........Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety
disorder characterized by uncontrollable, unwanted thoughts and
repetitive, ritualized behaviors you feel compelled to perform. If you
have OCD, you probably recognize that your obsessive thoughts and
compulsive behaviors are irrational – but even so, you feel unable to
resist them and break free

Michael B

Nov 28, 2009, 6:43:32 AM11/28/09
Ken, your postings regularly reflect several of these. Let's
do it by the numbers.
1) You post about him being a mental defective, with routine
spelling errors. Learn to spell, or use a spell check.
(" Bottom line concening chung") It's "concerning".
2) You are sure you are smarter than him.
3) Not much of this one, since after all you are only using a
newsgroup to distribute your venom.
4) Can't seem to manage to use a killfile, feeling it's more
necessary to steadily pull at him. In spite of his
being very gracious towards you.
5) Oh, boy, does that fit you.
6) Instead of actually posting material of value, you seek
to use his posts for your self-aggrandizement.
7) If you had the empathy, you could show it, which you
rigidly avoid.
8) Yeah, you are envious. He's board-certified, you are
seeking to show that you are simply certifiable.
9) Oh, boy, does this one have your number. Almost as
much as #1, worthless twit that you are. We do
indeed sympathize with your feelings of need for
attention, narcissist that you are, but it's getting
tiresome.

identify with or
> acknowledge the feelings and needs of others
> 8. Constantly envious of others or believes that they feel the same
> about him or her
> 9. Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes coupled with rage when
> frustrated, contradicted, or confronted
>
> His OCD's...........Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety

> disorder characterized by uncontrolxiety, unwanted thoughts and

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2009, 6:49:33 AM11/28/09

ken

Nov 28, 2009, 11:58:07 AM11/28/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 1:19:33 AM11/29/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Message has been deleted

Ken

Nov 29, 2009, 10:56:18 AM11/29/09
On Nov 29, 4:21 am, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Please don't feed the trolls. They will simply come back for more.

Chung has NEVER taken leave, 'cept of his senses....

Another one's take on Chung's mental state:

He has been around for quite a fews years now, and over time (last 5
years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but
that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
schizophrenia
Best to just ignore his posts - making fun of or ridiculing those with
mental illness is not nice

--Copied from "David"--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 11:56:57 PM11/29/09
Shawn Hirn wrote:

> Ken wrote:
>
> > Bottom line concening chung
> >
> > Clinical Sociopathic *NARCISSISM*"
>
> Please don't feed the trolls.

No such thing as trolls.

Thus, Ken is not a troll.

Instead, Ken has admitted that he is predisposed to mental
instability:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c7ea3fb5d1df708?