Runners in Cochin

rahulsv...@runningandliving.com

Mar 10, 2009, 7:46:19 AM3/10/09
to manoj...@yahoo.com, runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manoj
You can connect Andreas with a few runners in Cochin at runningandl...@googlegroups.com

All the best
Rahul

----- Original Message -----
From: "runnersforlife-bangalore group"
To: "runnersforlife-bangalore abridged email subscribers"
Subject: runnersforlife-bangalore - 6 new messages in 5 topics - abridged
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:36:42 +0000

runnersforlife-bangalore
runnersforli...@googlegroups.com

http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore?hl=en-GB

Today's most active topics:

* Sunfeast 10K 2009 - 2 new
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/ca46c406c2c38986?hl=en-GB
* Feet on the Street tomorrow morning! - 1 new
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/7419d2824c160da2?hl=en-GB
* Our Sports Accessories Website - 1 new
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/05436505d1ce2a52?hl=en-GB
* Wanted: Information on Runners in Cochin - 1 new
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/70cd0c4edceb67cd?hl=en-GB
* The female of the species... - 1 new
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/935d22fe1f5ea131?hl=en-GB

Active Topics
--------------

Feet on the Street tomorrow morning! - 1 new
Hi All, So it's finally here. Our first ' Feet on the Street' is happening
tomorrow. Hopefully through these runs we will get a lot more new faces as
running partners for all of you. Get your preferred (future) running partner (
s) for the run as well. :) On the spot registrations are open. Be there at
Kanteerava stadium (at the Nike Run Club assembly point), near - Fri 6 Mar
2009 23:39
1 message, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/7419d2824c160da2?hl=en-GB

Our Sports Accessories Website - 1 new
--------------------------------------
    Hi Guys, We like to thank you for all your support and co-operation over
the past five years, thanks to you we now have the opportunity to bring to you
the best brands on our website, the link for the same is given below. please
take some time out to go through the same, we will try and keep the same
updated on monthly basis to bring exciting offer and news for you ad your
esteemed organisation. - Mon 9 Mar 2009 04:59
1 message, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/05436505d1ce2a52?hl=en-GB

Wanted: Information on Runners in Cochin - 1 new
Hi, Andreas, an old friend from Germany is currently in Cochin and would be
there for a few months. He is a great runner and is looking for some runners
to run while in Kochi. I would appreciate if you could let him know via email
if you know of any runners in Cochin whom he could join? Thanks in advance -
Mon 9 Mar 2009 06:29
1 message, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/70cd0c4edceb67cd?hl=en-GB

The female of the species... - 1 new
------------------------------------
Hi Folks, Here is an excellent article by Dr. Rajat. Can't agree with him more
on this one. Its time Chennai marathon and other 'Athletic' associations and
organizations realize what they are doing :) - Maybe we should do a protest
run at these races which seem to think its too 'tough' for women. - Mon 9 Mar
2009 19:55
1 message, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/935d22fe1f5ea131?hl=en-GB

Sunfeast 10K 2009 - 2 new
-------------------------
Are the registrations open yet? If yes, can someone fwd the link, pls? Thanks!
Meera - Mon 9 Mar 2009 21:53
2 messages , 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/t/ca46c406c2c38986?hl=en-GB

com or
visit http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore?hl=en-GB

runnersforlife-ban...@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/runnersforlife-bangalore/subscribe?hl=en-GB

To report abuse, send an email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.
com

Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en-GB

Unleash your potential
Get basic tips on running shoes, schedules and more at http://www.runningandliving.com

Prasanth Pathiyil

Mar 13, 2009, 12:21:17 AM3/13/09
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
spoke to Andreas yesterday. We are meeting on this sunday afternoon.

regards
Prasanth

Manoj Bawa

Mar 13, 2009, 1:48:15 AM3/13/09
to rahulsv...@runningandliving.com, runningandl...@googlegroups.com, and...@hink.de
Thanks Rahul.

Andreas.. some more running companions for you.

With regards

Manoj

Mar 13, 2009, 5:53:40 AM3/13/09
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Spoke to Andreas, meeting on sunday.
I am a 5 month old runner and he is a marathoner. lets see if our speed matches.
regards
Prasanth

dileep raj

Mar 13, 2009, 7:28:47 AM3/13/09
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prasanth,

The speed does not matter and the period also.   if you can not
increase the speed, Andreas can surely reduce his
speed and timing.

I am wondering whether the idea of running in the evening
on roads at Kochin are feasible.

Andraes is looking for some basic course in YOGA. whether
any one can guide him to a place in and around Kaloor.

dileep

Kerala, India

Tel : 0484-2344762 Mob: 94460 20782

Hari

Apr 13, 2009, 3:44:26 AM4/13/09
to Runningandliving/cochin
Hi. I'm a 42 year old runner based in Cochin and looking for some
running company. So far have not met any fellow runners, so would be
delighted to do so! My most recent race was a 1:39:56 half marathon in
Nov 2008. I generally run 8-20K @ a pace of 10K/45-50 min, but would
of course be happy to push time, speed and distance up or down within
my abilities to match the company.
I am contactable at this e-mail and at autonym....@gmail.com, as
well as at (0484) 2359425 and 9895866639.
regards,
Hari

Hari Menon,
5D Harbour Point,
Kurishupally Road, Ravipuram
Kochi 682015,
Kerala, India

On Mar 13, 4:28 pm, dileep raj <dileepr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Prasanth,
>
> The speed does not matter and the period also.   if you can not
> increase the speed, Andreas can surely reduce his
> speed and timing.
>
> I am wondering whether the idea of running in the evening
> on roads at Kochin are feasible.
>
> Andraes is looking for some basic course in YOGA. whether
> any one can guide him to a place in and around Kaloor.
>
> dileep
>
> On 3/13/09, Prasanth Pathiyil <prasanth.pathi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> > Spoke to Andreas, meeting on sunday.
> > I am a 5 month old runner and he is a marathoner. lets see if our speed
> > matches.
>
> > regards
> > Prasanth
> >  On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Manoj Bawa <manoj_b...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
> >>  Thanks Rahul.
>
> >> Andreas.. some more running companions for you.
>
> >> With regards
>
> >> Manoj
>
> >>  ------------------------------
> >> *From:* "rahulsvergh...@runningandliving.com" <
> >> rahulsvergh...@runningandliving.com>

dileep raj

Apr 13, 2009, 3:59:01 AM4/13/09
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi hari,

Welcome to the group.  I am dileep based at edppally.
normally i jogg from edappally to palarivattom and return back.

on sundays , use to go up to kaloor stadium and take 3/4
rounds and retun back.

regards
dileep

Prasanth Pathiyil

Apr 13, 2009, 6:21:11 AM4/13/09
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hari,
I run at the kaloor stadium between 7 & 7.30. ravipuram seems to be bit too far.
Dileep runs thro BTS road edappally and we meet on sundays occassionally at the stadium.

pls drop in at stadium sometimes
thanks
Prasanth
(9249409723)

Hari

Apr 22, 2009, 12:02:29 AM4/22/09
to Runningandliving/cochin
Dear Prasanth, Dileep,
Thanks for your replies. My plan was anyway to cycle to some
convenient spot to link up with you guys and run from there. So coming
to the Kaloor stadium, etc., is not a problem at all. Sunday is a good
day, but do you run there during the week also, Prasanth?
I'll call/text/mail and perhaps we can fit up a date to meet.
thanks & regards,

On Apr 13, 3:21 pm, Prasanth Pathiyil <prasanth.pathi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Hari,
> I run at the kaloor stadium between 7 & 7.30. ravipuram seems to be bit too
> far.
> Dileep runs thro BTS road edappally and we meet on sundays occassionally at
> the stadium.
>
> pls drop in at stadium sometimes
> thanks
> Prasanth
> (9249409723)
>
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Hari <hari.sank...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi. I'm a 42 year old runner based in Cochin and looking for some
> > running company. So far have not met any fellow runners, so would be
> > delighted to do so! My most recent race was a 1:39:56 half marathon in
> > Nov 2008. I generally run 8-20K @ a pace of 10K/45-50 min, but would
> > of course be happy to push time, speed and distance up or down within
> > my abilities to match the company.
> > I am contactable at this e-mail and at autonym.scribe...@gmail.com, as
> > <runnersforlife-bangalore%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<runnersforlife-bangalore%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

dileep raj

Apr 22, 2009, 12:57:56 AM4/22/09
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hari,

i had been to kaloor stadium on last sunday.  made 4 rounds and returned back
to edapply.  I saw 2/3 guys running there.  this sunday most probably, i will
not be as i am at chennai now.

other wise, all week days i run up to palarivattom, petrol pump and return
back to edappaly.

i think this group has to expanded, more and more guys should
be prompted to join.   Then only it will generate mass interest.

regards
dileep