Feet on the Street tomorrow morning!

Skip to the first unread message

Arvind Bharathi

7 Mar 2009, 02:39:5507/03/2009
to Runnersforlife-Bangalore
Hi All,

So it's finally here. Our first ' Feet on the Street' is happening tomorrow.

Hopefully through these runs we will get a lot more new faces as running partners for all of you. Get your preferred (future) running partner (s) for the run as well. :)

On the spot registrations are open.

Be there at Kanteerava stadium (at the Nike Run Club assembly point), near the wall climbing section by 6:30 AM.

Registrations for RFL annual members is in a separate counter. We will have RFL banners around the counter so that you can identify it. We will be there to guide you as well.

See you there!

Regards,
Arvind Bharathi
Runners For Life