Our Sports Accessories Website

Skip to the first unread message

Chintu Karia

9 Mar 2009, 07:59:5109/03/2009
to robin...@hotmail.com, rtalw...@yahoo.com, ro...@talwalkar.co.in, rohitj...@hotmail.com, romi...@yahoo.co.in, rpkp...@yahoo.com, rprbh...@rediffmail.com, rsm...@imccoindia.com, rtwa...@yahoo.com, Ruchika....@indiatimes.co.in, ruchit...@emerson.com, drrajat...@gmail.com, ns.muth...@gmail.com, noelja...@gmail.com, parth...@gmail.com, sabsi...@yahoo.com, runnersforli...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys,

We like to thank you for all your support and co-operation over the past five years, thanks to you we now have the opportunity to bring to you the best brands on our website, the link for the same is given below. please take some time out to go through the same, we will try and keep the same updated on monthly basis to bring exciting offer and news for you ad your esteemed organisation.

Shortcut to: http://www.sportingtools.in/

Best Regards

chintu karia

Thanking you