Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

Time and Space

493 views
Skip to first unread message

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 20, 2024, 11:23:00 AMJan 20
to
Looking for a new movie on Amazon, or elsewhere. The "new" movies were about extraterrestrials or that Jesus is a myth. Does that give you any hint what or who is attempting to take over our world?

On the subject of Jesus, how could he possibly be a myth? From his walking on water to his crucifiction everything was documented and recorded by the very people who witnessed it. Even the records of ancient Rome record his crucifiction and his rising again from the dead was witnessed by others besides the apostles. People do not make up stories that are in the bible and it has been found in records in multiple languages.

As for extraterrestrials: There is NO WAY to go faster than the speed of light. That is perfectly clear from many angles. The Universe is bigger than the time it was created would allow it to be furthermore, it is not only still expanding but accelerating which physics cannot explain. Were there really a Big Bang and not a "Let there be light", it would either be slowing in it's expansion or contracting in preparation for the next Big Bang. So, the speed of light is fixed.

What does this have to do with extraterrestrials? This means that it would take a finite but extremely long time measured in multiple centuries to cross even small gaps (relative) between stars. This would mean that extraterrestrials would be betting not just their own lives but those of many generations on the off-chance that they might find other intelligent life to what end?

This argument is as stupid as the argument that fossil fuel would run out, that they came from plants. Well arguably coal did but Methane is formed by gases and is as natural as iron. Saturn's Moon Titan has entire oceans of Methane. We know that both from spectroscopy and direct observation of Titan from Voyager 1 and 2.

Not to mention, how could you sustain a spacecraft and its inhabitants for centuries? There is nothing you could carry that would power and retain life aboard for that period of time. So the Spacies are reduced to claiming that you simply drive into another universe without these limitations.

To destroy a people you must first take from them there system of belief. Obama knew that well and he set about doing that and was immediately successful with the power hungry Democrats. The classic Democrats held their beliefs and have made the largest change in Party loyalties in history. Looks like the Stupid 4+1 are SOL.

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Jan 20, 2024, 12:41:24 PMJan 20
to
ISTR Tom promising to post only on bicycle related subjects. Perhaps
he's forgotten?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Jeff Liebermann

unread,
Jan 20, 2024, 1:04:01 PMJan 20
to
On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:41:19 -0500, Frank Krygowski
<frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>ISTR Tom promising to post only on bicycle related subjects. Perhaps
>he's forgotten?

Some relevant quotes by Tom:

05/15/2022
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/FDSwyPDM9kU/m/rrohLx7XAAAJ>
"So I apologize ahead of time because then it is brought to my
attention the bullshit that these people are chanting, I will tell
them exactly what I think of them. But I will try to keep the subject
on bicycles.tech."

07/07/2022
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/7ejkbwjjSYs/m/slej2kB7AgAJ>
"And appropriately I have jammed Slocum and Liebermann back into the
kill file with the rest of them and shall now hopefully only comment
on cycling related things. You and the actual cyclists here have had
too much of your patience tried by me responding to the idiots who
cycle not."

08/06/2022
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/0nnsWT4u5E0/m/RiHxM-LZBQAJ>
"Tell you what; from now on when these idiots change the subject let's
simply drop it right there?"

Speaking of changing the subject, I survived cataract surgery on my
right eye on Weds (Jan 17). Everything went well. My eyesight is now
much better than before. Colors are true and bright. No more yellow
looking white light bulbs. It will take a week or two for the right
eye to settle down and become the same as the left eye. I can
probably drive without glasses, but everything closer than about 1
meter is out of focus. So, I went back to my stash of reading glasses
and found that +1.75 and +2.00 diopters works well. No need for
astigmatism correction, so I can survive on cheap dollar store
glasses. One small problem. I can now clearly see the dust, dirt,
spider webs and finger prints on everything in the house. I also look
old and wrinkled in the mirror. Oh well.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Zen Cycle

unread,
Jan 22, 2024, 11:27:49 AMJan 22
to
!st, congratulations on successful cataract surgery.
@nd, You forgot this one:

On Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 11:09:54 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/986D_mm3Twk/m/NTbOFqXWAQAJ
>
> This Group would be a far better place without the Stupid five..
> The cite would return to information MOSTLY but not entirely about
bicycles as it was when Jobst moderated it.

--
Add xx to reply

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 24, 2024, 5:19:52 PMJan 24
to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dGrdMBQkCU

One excess death in Great Britain every 25 minutes. That third booster you got will be the death of you. Too bad. Who will there be to morn your passing?

Zen Cycle

unread,
Jan 26, 2024, 8:44:51 AMJan 26
to
On Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at 5:19:52 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 8:27:49 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dGrdMBQkCU
>
> One excess death in Great Britain every 25 minutes. That third
booster you got will be the death of you. Too bad. Who will there be to
morn your passing?


OK, so you start this discussion with the ridiculous claim that the only
new releases on Amazon are about extraterrestrials or the jesus myth*,
and after getting called out for promising to make only bicycle related
posts, you change the subject to the conspiracy theory about excess
deaths. BTW - I don't live in the UK, and I decided against a 3rd
booster (unlike you, I don't take a knee in fealty to a charlatan messiah).

shit the fuck up tommy

*New releases in Prime Video for purchase this week:
#1 Oppenheimer
#2 Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (Bonus X-Ray Edition)
#3 Barbie
#4 Trolls Band Together - Bonus X-Ray Edition
#5 The Boys in The Boat
#6 The Marvels
#7 Napoleon
#8 Wish
#9 Thanksgiving
#10 Death Becomes Them

New Streaming this week:

#1 Fast and Furious Hobbs and Shaw
#2 Mission: Impossible M:1
#3 The Flash
#4 Coriolanus
#5 Skiptrace
#6 Stargate:Ark of Truth
#7 Red2
#8 Burn After Reading
#9 Takers
#10 The Swordsman

Not one movie about extra terrestrials or jesus (OK, Stargate has
extraterrestrials in it)

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 26, 2024, 10:04:13 AMJan 26
to
If you want me to shut up PLEASE make me. I would really like to see your cowardly twerpy ass in front of me so that all of your teeth could be laying on the ground in front of you. You are all talk and nothing more. You are nothing and will remain so.

Zen Cycle

unread,
Jan 26, 2024, 10:26:40 AMJan 26
to
So now you go from false claims about movie offerings on Amazon, to
false claims about deaths from the COVID vaccine, to threats of
violence. That's pretty much the story of your life in a nutshell.

I don't have to make you shut up tommy, Google is doing us that favor.

"Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new
Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new
content from Usenet peers will not appear."

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 26, 2024, 10:45:59 AMJan 26
to
I don't remember saying anything about Jesus here. Certainly you won't know anything about the afterlife until it is upon you. Myth you say? You'll wish.

The third Pfizer or Moderna shot multiplies IgG4 antibodies in the blood. One of the side effects is that it causes blood clots in the blood stream. This isn't for the occasional person but for all who received the third shot or those who had Covid-19 and two shots after that. This clumping or clotting if you will, can be mitigated with Ivermectin but you claim that it is "horse medicine:" and has no practical value in humans so I expect you won't take it will you? This clotting also causes rapid exhaustion since it reduces oxygen uptake. Covid-19 itself causes it as well but you clear SARS-Cov-2 from your body rapidly. The vaccines travel all over your body and in your liver and elsewhere can be converted to DNA which then becomes part of the human genome and your body then permanently generates SARS-Cov-2 spike proteins permanently.

Happy multiple booster shots since as I predicted before - you then have something that appears to be AIDS-like and attacks any number of bodily functions as your immune system fails. Don't worry though, no one will miss you.

Zen Cycle

unread,
Jan 26, 2024, 12:02:30 PMJan 26
to
You're as bad as floriduh dumbass with understanding how this internet
thingie works. This is the second sentence you wrote in this discussion:

"The "new" movies were about extraterrestrials or that Jesus is a myth."

> Certainly you won't know anything about the afterlife until it is upon you. Myth you say? You'll wish.

Are you under some delusion you'll actual get to meet Jesus in the
afterlife? You'll wish.

>
> The third Pfizer or Moderna shot multiplies IgG4 antibodies in the blood. One of the side effects is that it causes blood clots in the blood stream. This isn't for the occasional person but for all who received the third shot or those who had Covid-19 and two shots after that.

Funny, we don't see people who have received their 3rd booster dropping
dead. My father - age 84 - got his 3rd booster last year. He's still
getting around rather ably - walks without any support, still drives,
does his own grocery shopping, Your fear mongering is scaring no one.
> This clumping or clotting if you will, can be mitigated with
Ivermectin but you claim that it is "horse medicine:" and has no
practical value in humans so I expect you won't take it will you?

nope, not unless recommended by a doctor. Especially not on the
recommendation by some fucking idiot in a cycling forum.

> This clotting also causes rapid exhaustion since it reduces oxygen uptake. Covid-19 itself causes it as well but you clear SARS-Cov-2 from your body rapidly. The vaccines travel all over your body and in your liver and elsewhere can be converted to DNA which then becomes part of the human genome and your body then permanently generates SARS-Cov-2 spike proteins permanently.
>

Your medical expertise is even less credible than your electronics
expertise.


> Happy multiple booster shots since as I predicted before - you then have something that appears to be AIDS-like and attacks any number of bodily functions as your immune system fails. Don't worry though, no one will miss you.

Luckily I won't have to worry about it for several decades, dumbass

Roger Merriman

unread,
Jan 26, 2024, 1:55:15 PMJan 26
to
I’m up to 5 with the boosters possible more? I get the Flu as well every
autumn as it’s free for folks who do my jobs plus for what ever reason
since the Brain Injuries even the common cold can floor me for a good week
or more, let alone COVID19 which I’ve had again due to my work and is
brutal.

> > This clumping or clotting if you will, can be mitigated with
> Ivermectin but you claim that it is "horse medicine:" and has no
> practical value in humans so I expect you won't take it will you?
>
> nope, not unless recommended by a doctor. Especially not on the
> recommendation by some fucking idiot in a cycling forum.
>
>> This clotting also causes rapid exhaustion since it reduces oxygen
>> uptake. Covid-19 itself causes it as well but you clear SARS-Cov-2 from
>> your body rapidly. The vaccines travel all over your body and in your
>> liver and elsewhere can be converted to DNA which then becomes part of
>> the human genome and your body then permanently generates SARS-Cov-2
>> spike proteins permanently.
>>
>
> Your medical expertise is even less credible than your electronics
> expertise.
>
>
>> Happy multiple booster shots since as I predicted before - you then have
>> something that appears to be AIDS-like and attacks any number of bodily
>> functions as your immune system fails. Don't worry though, no one will miss you.
>
> Luckily I won't have to worry about it for several decades, dumbass
>

Roger Merriman

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Jan 26, 2024, 10:48:56 PMJan 26
to
On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 10:45:59 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
>
> The third Pfizer or Moderna shot multiplies IgG4 antibodies in the blood. One of the side effects is that it causes blood clots in the blood stream. This isn't for the occasional person but for all who received the third shot or those who had Covid-19 and two shots after that. This clumping or clotting if you will, can be mitigated with Ivermectin but you claim that it is "horse medicine:" and has no practical value in humans so I expect you won't take it will you? This clotting also causes rapid exhaustion since it reduces oxygen uptake. Covid-19 itself causes it as well but you clear SARS-Cov-2 from your body rapidly. The vaccines travel all over your body and in your liver and elsewhere can be converted to DNA which then becomes part of the human genome and your body then permanently generates SARS-Cov-2 spike proteins permanently.
>
> Happy multiple booster shots since as I predicted before - you then have something that appears to be AIDS-like and attacks any number of bodily functions as your immune system fails. Don't worry though, no one will miss you.

Ah, another Kunich prediction! I expect it be as accurate as all other Kunich predictions: Newsom would be recalled. Trump would trounce Biden in 2020. My EV would have only 15% range in cold weather... and so many more.

I've had every available COVID vaccine and booster. So have all my extended family members. We're all still here. How soon can I expect to die, Tom?

Meanwhile, it seems people who might believe you are dropping off more quickly.
https://spectrumnews1.com/oh/cleveland/politics/2023/07/31/yale-study-finds-increased-deaths-in-republican-majority-counties-after-covid-vaccine-released

- Frank Krygowski

Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 5:08:00 AMJan 27
to
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 19:48:54 -0800 (PST), Frank Krygowski
<frkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
<LOL> From that study...

"There is evidence that Republican-leaning counties have had higher
COVID-19 death rates than Democratic-leaning counties."

Seriously??? Republican-leaning counties vs Democratic-leaning
counties????

zen cycle

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 6:57:30 AMJan 27
to
Yes, dumbass, because too many of you magatards buy into stupid bullshit
from the likes of tommy. Or should that 'too many' be 'not enough'?

Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 7:23:08 AMJan 27
to
<LOL> Totally bogus "study." Too much missing information. It counted
deaths, not necessarily deaths due to covid, it didn't factor in the
fact people died because of hurricanes in some counties, it didn't
even factor in the age of the deceased (some counties have older
populations).


IOW, there was no evidence presented that more Republicans died of
covid than Democrats. But of course, you nitwit Democrats will believe
anything that you're told that supports your mindset and agenda.

zen cycle

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 8:02:57 AMJan 27
to
Sure, I'm going to take the word of a willfully ignorant dumbass who
reads "the Air Force brought it into the Department of Defense inventory
as a standard weapon. The ARI5 was designated the standard basic weapon
for the Air Force on 2 January 1962" from a declassified DOD report and
still insists the military never bought any AR-15s as to what he
believes is wrong with a study, simply because it doesn't support his
mindset and agenda.

> IOW, there was no evidence presented that more Republicans died of
> covid than Democrats.

Yes, there is, you're just too willfully ignorant to accept it because
it doesn't support your mindset and agenda.

> But of course, you nitwit Democrats will believe
> anything that you're told that supports your mindset and agenda.

haha...thanks funny coming from a magatard and NRA tool believing
anything fed to him from right wing media:

"gender studies is a popular major in the US" let me guess - you got
that from OANN?, or was is just some bullshit uttered by a right wing
politician from the dumbshine state that you swallowed hook, line, and
sinker simply because it supports your mindset and agenda?

floriduh dumbass, willfully and proudly remaining ignorant to keep the
dumbshine state bar low.



Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 8:51:16 AMJan 27
to
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 08:02:52 -0500, zen cycle
I guess Junior is unable to dispute that the "study" was bogus
because of too much missing information. It counted
deaths, not necessarily deaths due to covid, it didn't factor in the
fact people died because of hurricanes, floods, bad weather, and other
reasons. It didn't even factor in the age of the deceased (some
counties have older populations). IOW, there was no evidence
presented that more Republicans died of covid than Democrats.

He was, however able to accept the leftist organization's undocumented
rhetoric, though.

No surprise there.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 3:49:40 PMJan 27
to
Roger, I'm afraid that you don't understand what the "vaccines" for covid-19 do. Covid-19 spike proteins cause the red blood cells to clump together and This causes oxygen uptake to be very low. This is why people with severe heart problems usually from old age, were dying. Not only was the heart not receiving sufficient oxygen but these people generally had blocked arteries that were being stopped up all together with these clumped blood cells.

The way in which the vaccine works is that it causes you body to manufacture spike proteins which supposedly would cause your body's immune system to generate antibodies against the spike protein. It accomplished this but very poorly and inefficiently and by the 3rd or 4th vaccination, your body stopped generating IgG1, 2 and 3, and began generating IgG4 antibodies with it also does for other poisons like bee stings. At the same time, the mRNA had traveled so thoroughly through your body and into critical organs such as your Liver and Pancreas where it was converted to DNA. Now rather than a temporary condition in which platelets clumped together it became a permanent condition.

Now despite the freakish lies told about it by the idiots here, these clumps of platelets were almost immediately separated and O2 uptake of your hematological system restored to nearly normal with Ivermectin. You know - that "horse dewormer" those idiots were saying. The FDA actually forbid doctors from prescribing Ivermectin on pain of losing their medical license. All of this because Trump suggested that it might be effective. It was but what has become of the Democrat Party couldn't care less about the millions of lives lost to a virus developed by the American taxpayer via Fauci who by then was running the CDC.

If you're in good condition you may very well not be able to tell that you have lost your ability to process oxygen properly. But as you age and your blood vessels become constricted you life span is going to be sharply limited. The last several years the average age at death has gone down for the first time since 1918.

So bragging that you got a lot of boosters is not a very good thing.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 4:29:07 PMJan 27
to
I realize that your fondest dream is that this next election will be a fraudulent as the last but this time we are aware of what lengths you will go to and will be ready. So what are you going to do when Trump rolls back into the White House? Are you going to go to Washington and protest? When the cops are given back their legal powers they will shoot you down in the street like the rabid dog that you are.

John B.

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 5:18:11 PMJan 27
to
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 13:29:04 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
An d stupid Tommy says, the last election was fraudulent. But
unfortunately the courts don't seem to agree.

So Tommy show us some actual proof, as I read that there have been
some like 60 cases brought to the courts and not a single case was
found to be an actual crime,
--
Cheers,

John B.

zen cycle

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 7:22:29 PMJan 27
to
I guess the floriduh dumbass is unable to realize he has no credibility
with regard to assessing the credibility of any study since he so
proudly displays his willful ignorance on a regular basis and so
frequently presents an ignorant opinion completely contradicted by the facts

>
> He was, however able to accept the leftist organization's undocumented
> rhetoric, though.

It wasn't rhetoric, and it was thoroughly documented, you willfully
ignorant dumbass.

>
> No surprise there.

I guess floriduh dumbass is too willfully ignorant to realize I haven't
made any assessment of the study one way or the other. No surprise there.


zen cycle

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 7:25:41 PMJan 27
to
<snipped ignorant tinfoil-hat conspiracy theories>
>
> So bragging that you got a lot of boosters is not a very good thing.

Not to worry Roger, tommy's credibility on this is as good as his
credibility with electronics, or bicycles, or anything else.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 7:58:26 PMJan 27
to
Roger, you really ought to listen to someone so stupid that he cannot understand a couple of lines of code for blinking a light.

zen cycle

unread,
Jan 27, 2024, 9:17:23 PMJan 27
to
No matter how many times you tell that lie, it will never become true.
And, of course, you never addressed my question why you decided to use
an external 24 bit A/D converter when the integrated 10 bit version met
the requirement with more than an order of magnitude.

No need, it's simply because you were never really an engineer, but
merely a technician who somehow managed to be in a few situations where
you could claim success when you were actually irrelevant.

Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 5:34:27 AMJan 28
to
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 19:22:23 -0500, zen cycle
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 1/27/2024 8:51 AM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 08:02:52 -0500, zen cycle
>> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I guess Junior is unable to dispute that the "study" was bogus
>> because of too much missing information. It counted
>> deaths, not necessarily deaths due to covid, it didn't factor in the
>> fact people died because of hurricanes, floods, bad weather, and other
>> reasons. It didn't even factor in the age of the deceased (some
>> counties have older populations). IOW, there was no evidence
>> presented that more Republicans died of covid than Democrats.
>
>I guess the floriduh dumbass is unable to realize he has no credibility
>with regard to assessing the credibility of any study since he so
>proudly displays his willful ignorance on a regular basis and so
>frequently presents an ignorant opinion completely contradicted by the facts
>
>>
>> He was, however able to accept the leftist organization's undocumented
>> rhetoric, though.
>
>It wasn't rhetoric, and it was thoroughly documented, you willfully
>ignorant dumbass.

<LOL> aand yet below, you claim you never "made any assessment of the
study one way or the other."

>> No surprise there.
>
>I guess floriduh dumbass is too willfully ignorant to realize I haven't
>made any assessment of the study one way or the other. No surprise there.
>

Of course you haven't. You just accepted that it "wasn't rhetoric, and
it was thoroughly documented."

zen cycle

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 10:14:27 AMJan 28
to
On 1/27/2024 8:51 AM, floriduh dumbass once again flaunted his willful
ignorance:
>

I finally took the time to read the study referenced in the article
Frank linked, and as usual, the floriduh dumbass reads literature and
makes conclusions that are contradicted by the facts.

The report, its data, methods, and conclusions are here:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2807617

> I guess Junior is unable to dispute that the "study" was bogus
> because of too much missing information. It counted
> deaths, not necessarily deaths due to covid, it didn't factor in the
> fact people died because of hurricanes, floods, bad weather, and other
> reasons.

Of course, this isn't true. The study calculated excess death rate,
which would include things like hurricanes, floods, bad weather, and
other reasons.

You remember excess deaths, dontcha dumbass? That's the metric you and
the other two stooges keeping harping on as some sort of ludicrous
attempt at justifying the claim that the vaccines are killing more
people than they are curing. If you three keep chanting the algorithm
proves your point, you don't get to claim it's not relevant here*.
You're entitle to your own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own
facts.

It didn't even factor in the age of the deceased (some
> counties have older populations).

And of course, this is completely untrue as well, and proves beyond the
shadow of a doubt that the willfully ignorant floriduh dumbass didn't
read the study before flaunting his willful ignorance. From the study:

"A cross-sectional comparison of excess mortality between registered
Republican and Democratic voters between March 2020 and December 2021
adjusted for age and state of voter registration was conducted. "

Let's parse that out for the dumbass, just because we know he didn't
comprehend the importance of that passage due to his 4th grade reading
comprehension:

"adjusted for age"

Not only that, but Supplement 1 in the study (linked in the JAMA
article) contains 4 tables broken down by age, and the study used a
Poisson statistical regression model which very explicitly used age:

log (𝜆{𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑐}) = 𝛼{𝑝𝑎𝑐} + 𝛾{𝑎𝑠(𝑐)}𝜔{𝑡}
𝑌{𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑐} ∼ 𝑃𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛(𝜆{𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑐})

Where 𝛼 = age-bin

> IOW, there was no evidence
> presented that more Republicans died of covid than Democrats.

And of course, this is untrue as well. The study itself is evidence, and
also refers to other studies which suggest a correlation of excess
deaths to party affiliation:

"Prior studies have found that Republican-leaning counties have had
higher COVID-19 death rates than Democratic-leaning counties."

As with any study published in JAMA, It has an extensive list of
references used to create the study including the other studies linking
party affiliation to covid death rates.

> He was, however able to accept the leftist organization's undocumented
> rhetoric, though.

lol..Lots to unpack there, Let's start with undocumented - I guess in
floriduh dumbass world a research paper published in arguably the worlds
foremost medical journal with a list of 25 references is "undocumented".

Then of course there's "leftist":
I suppose it comes as no surprise that someone from the dumbshine state
would consider the American Medical Association to be a "leftist
organization", as if the medical industry were more interested in
pushing a political agenda than the Hippocratic oath. Yes, that would be
the position NRA stooges and magatards like the floriduh dumbass,
kunich, and the shitstain would take, regardless of well-documented
evidence to the contrary

>
> No surprise there.

Yes, dumbass, there is no surprise that you reach conclusions and make
statements as fact completely devoid of any intellectual rigor.

To be continued in a separate discussion, because ignorant dumbass
demonstrations like this from the floriduh dumbass are too precious not
to share widely.

*Yes, dumbass, I know you haven't made any comment in this forum
regarding excess death conspiracy "theories", but given your penchant
for accepting any undocumented rhetoric that suits your mindset and
agenda, it's not that far of a leap.

AMuzi

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 10:25:53 AMJan 28
to
That's not correct. There have been a smattering of convictions

https://the2020election.org/voter-fraud-convictions-since-2016/

https://wjno.iheart.com/featured/brian-mudd/content/2022-06-22-qa-successfully-prosecuted-voter-fraud-from-2020-election-cycle/


but the larger cases were all disposed by rulings on
standing, on latches, by appeal demurrals or other technical
procedures; no testimony or evidence were entered into those
court records.

--
Andrew Muzi
a...@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 10:35:42 AMJan 28
to
Indeed, "adjusted for age" doesn't mean that the the "study" factored
in the ages of the people in the county, nor any other information
regarding the counties that were used.

>Not only that, but Supplement 1 in the study (linked in the JAMA
>article) contains 4 tables broken down by age, and the study used a
>Poisson statistical regression model which very explicitly used age:
>
>log (?{????}) = ?{???} + ?{??(?)}?{?}
>?{????} ? ???????(?{????})
>
>Where ? = age-bin

AMuzi

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 10:47:48 AMJan 28
to
Adverse mRNA effects are unclear in their frequency or
significance:
https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/

And if there's no there there, why obfuscate?
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html

p.s. Does anyone doubt that the major medical organizations
and their regulators and funding bodies have a clear leftist
inclination?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/campbells-scoop/80583

Which is why my brother and well over 80% of MDs do _not_
belong to AMA. AMA has a perfect right to their own
ideology, but they are hardly 'dispassionate observers' to
politics. Since you mention Hippocratic oath, note that the
one we learned long ago is gone; currently no mention of
euthanasia or abortion. Which again is their right but
hardly apolitical.

zen cycle

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 10:52:54 AMJan 28
to
And of course, there is still no evidence of widespread fraud,
especially not from the political left. From your link:

"The political affiliations are known for 165 defendants: 38.2% of those
convicted were Democrats, 42.4% were Republicans, while the remainder
were Independent, nonpartisan, or unaffiliated."

wow.....165 convictions, out of nearly 160 million votes cast. That's
about .01%....STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!! 1 100TH OF 1 PERCENT OF VOTES CAST
FOUND TO BE FRAUDULENT!!!!!!

AMuzi

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 11:08:06 AMJan 28
to
Yes as I noted above. The bulk of cases were
diverted/stymied/deflected with no evidence allowed into the
record.

Further notes :

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/dhs-agency-warned-about-integrity-mail-voting-2020-election-while

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 11:14:30 AMJan 28
to
Since the device did not have an external A-D, one has to wonder what you're talking about. There was a source on one end and the internal A-D on the other. I did not show any schematics so where did you get that idea save from you imagination.

Tom Kunich

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 11:16:47 AMJan 28
to
Krygowski and Flunky don't believe that there is going to be a reckoning.

AMuzi

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 11:33:35 AMJan 28
to
> Krygowski and Flunky don't believe that there is going to be a reckoning.


I happen to agree with them on that point.

Our Administrative State System admits no dissension and the
track record skews sharply against truth, accountability or
rectification.

Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 11:34:31 AMJan 28
to
>> log (?{????}) = ?{???} + ?{??(?)}?{?}
>> ?{????} ? ???????(?{????})
>>
>> Where ? = age-bin
The suggestion that more Republicans than Democrats died of Covid
based on comparing the number of *excess* deaths in some undocumented
"Republican leaning counties" vs. some undocumented "Democrat leaning
counties" is beyond absurd.

"To calculate the number of excess deaths, we estimated the number of
deaths we would expect in the absence of the COVID-19 pandemic. First,
we estimated expected weekly deaths at the county-by-party-by-age
level by fitting a Poisson regression model to observed weekly death
counts at the county-by-party-by-age-level for January 1, 2018,
through December 31, 2019.20,21 We then predicted expected deaths over
our full sample. Excess deaths were defined as the difference between
observed and expected deaths for January 1, 2018, to December 31,
2021. As a check on the model, we used predictions from the model in
the weeks before the onset of COVID-19 (January 1, 2018, to March 31,
2020) to estimate excess deaths during this period."
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2807617

The fact that they didn't tell which counties they used says a lot. If
they had, we could take a look at what might have been going on in
those counties.

John B.

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 5:07:35 PMJan 28
to
Yup, I was guilty of not including something like "60 cases brought by
Trump adherents..."
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 5:19:56 PMJan 28
to
Every time I read one of the thrilling studies that prove something or
another I'm reminded of a friend who made a successful business of
conducting studies to determine whether a projected business would be
a financial success. He once commented, "tell me what you want to
prove and I'll design a survey to prove it.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 6:40:56 PMJan 28
to
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 05:19:49 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
+1

Exactly

John B.

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 8:48:21 PMJan 28
to
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 07:04:11 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 5:44:51?AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
>> On Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at 5:19:52?PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
No Tommy... you told us that you weren't going to post here any more

--------------------------------------------------
On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:40:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

some snipped...

>
>I think that now that I figured Eternal-September out and
could post through them, the only one with anything worth saying is
Andrew and I'm not going to spend my time on Usenet for one man. So
long and thanks for all the fish.

------------------------------------------------
And everybody gave a great sigh of relief as they waved goodbye.

And here you are back, like the proverbial turd in the punch bowl.
--
Cheers,

John B.

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 10:29:29 PMJan 28
to
Because I read the code, dumbass. This is how we know you were never really an engineer - you can't even understand the comments in the code from where ever you copy/pasted it.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/mKhS2lPQY_A/m/twbRAH9LAgAJ

"/*SuperSnoop Dectector Board
Operation of the Detector:
1. Via a Detector wand the board detects current
flow through the water. The current flow is via an AC source from the
Generator Board. This current flow is detected via the voltage drop
through the medium's resistance. It is measure with the 24 bit ADC
(U4) LTC 2440 and passed to the MPU via the Serial Data mechanism on
the C Port of the MPU."

The LTC 2440 is a discreet 24 bit Delta Sigma ADC from Analog Devices.
https://www.analog.com/en/products/ltc2440.html

And this is also how we know you'll never be able to explain how to use PWM to test a cable. You aren't an engineer, you never were.

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 10:39:54 PMJan 28
to
On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 11:34:31 AM UTC-5, floriduh dumbass wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 09:47:43 -0600, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

> The suggestion that more Republicans than Democrats died of Covid
> based on comparing the number of *excess* deaths in some undocumented
> "Republican leaning counties" vs. some undocumented "Democrat leaning
> counties" is beyond absurd.

More evidence your mother used to do your homework for you. IT wasn't undocumented, dumbass. The JAMA paper listed the study it got the info from in the references.

"Prior studies (7,8) have found that Republican-leaning counties have had higher COVID-19 death rates than Democratic-leaning counties."

8. Sehgal NJ, Yue D, Pope E, Wang RH, Roby DH. The association between COVID-19 mortality and the county-level partisan divide in the United States: study examines the association between COVID-19 mortality and county-level political party affiliation.  Health Aff (Millwood). 2022;41(6):853-863. doi:10.1377/hlthaff.2022.00085

funkma...@hotmail.com

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 10:47:05 PMJan 28
to
On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 10:35:42 AM UTC-5, floriduh dumbass _still_ flaunts his willful ignorance: :
> On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 10:14:23 -0500, zen cycle
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On 1/27/2024 8:51 AM, floriduh dumbass once again flaunted his willful
> >ignorance:
> >
> >
> > It didn't even factor in the age of the deceased (some
> >> counties have older populations).
> >
> >And of course, this is completely untrue as well, and proves beyond the
> >shadow of a doubt that the willfully ignorant floriduh dumbass didn't
> >read the study before flaunting his willful ignorance. From the study:
> >
> >"A cross-sectional comparison of excess mortality between registered
> >Republican and Democratic voters between March 2020 and December 2021
> >adjusted for age and state of voter registration was conducted. "
> >
> >Let's parse that out for the dumbass, just because we know he didn't
> >comprehend the importance of that passage due to his 4th grade reading
> >comprehension:
> >
> >"adjusted for age"
> Indeed, "adjusted for age" doesn't mean that the the "study" factored
> in the ages of the people in the county, nor any other information
> regarding the counties that were used.

yes, dumbass, it did, as I noted with:

> >Not only that, but Supplement 1 in the study (linked in the JAMA
> >article) contains 4 tables broken down by age,

to reiterate because you're still too blinded by your willful ignorance:

"Supplement 1 in the study (linked in the JAMA article) contains 4 tables broken down by age,"

Need to read that again?

"4 tables broken down by age"

Gawd you're as dense as kunich...

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Jan 28, 2024, 11:56:41 PMJan 28
to
On 1/28/2024 5:19 PM, John B. wrote:
>
> Every time I read one of the thrilling studies that prove something or
> another I'm reminded of a friend who made a successful business of
> conducting studies to determine whether a projected business would be
> a financial success. He once commented, "tell me what you want to
> prove and I'll design a survey to prove it.

Yes, John, you've mentioned that time after time after time.

I'll point out that you're actually arguing against yourself. You've
also mentioned many times that the COVID vaccination rates and death
rates for Thailand look far better than those for the U.S.

What's your real point? That we should ignore the data you, yourself,
provide? That nothing can be known? That we must forever wallow in
ignorance?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Jan 29, 2024, 12:00:32 AMJan 29
to
If the Florida poster had proof that Republicans did as well as
Democrats against COVID, surely he'd be able to find studies
demonstrating that. He pretends to be literate; he should be able to
find corroboration of his views - if such corroboration exists.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Frank Krygowski

unread,
Jan 29, 2024, 12:04:29 AMJan 29
to
The Republicans who brought charges of voter fraud were so incompetent
that they could not even meet the requirements of the courts. When they
did manage that, they lost. But we're still supposed to believe that
Trump would have won the election, despite that?

I'm not impressed. It's a right wing fairy tale.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 29, 2024, 4:18:41 AMJan 29
to
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:00:26 -0500, Frank Krygowski
<frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 1/28/2024 10:39 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 11:34:31?AM UTC-5, floriduh dumbass wrote:
>>> On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 09:47:43 -0600, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>>
>>> The suggestion that more Republicans than Democrats died of Covid
>>> based on comparing the number of *excess* deaths in some undocumented
>>> "Republican leaning counties" vs. some undocumented "Democrat leaning
>>> counties" is beyond absurd.
>>
>> More evidence your mother used to do your homework for you. IT wasn't undocumented, dumbass. The JAMA paper listed the study it got the info from in the references.
>>
>> "Prior studies (7,8) have found that Republican-leaning counties have had higher COVID-19 death rates than Democratic-leaning counties."
>>
>> 8. Sehgal NJ?, Yue D?, Pope E?, Wang RH?, Roby DH?. The association between COVID-19 mortality and the county-level partisan divide in the United States: study examines the association between COVID-19 mortality and county-level political party affiliation. ? Health Aff (Millwood). 2022;41(6):853-863. doi:10.1377/hlthaff.2022.00085
>
>If the Florida poster had proof that Republicans did as well as
>Democrats against COVID, surely he'd be able to find studies
>demonstrating that.

Krygowski's narcissistic frame of mind contributes to his totally
missing the fact that I never claimed such a thing. What I do claim is
that there isn't any credible evidence that political affiliation was
a factor.

>He pretends to be literate; he should be able to
>find corroboration of his views - if such corroboration exists.

See above:

Catrike Ryder

unread,
Jan 29, 2024, 4:27:50 AMJan 29