Investments

Tom Kunich

Jan 4, 2023, 2:30:32 PM1/4/23
Just got a call from my financial advisor. The gifts from Merrill Lynch just keep on giving. The put me in such a position that in order to keep- my taxes within reason they have a balancing act to get ride of my very high equity in high growth stocks. I managed to beat the Dow loss but barely and I am being moved into funds more acceptable to a man of my age.

At least we can rejoice that all of the millions of Krygowski's investments haven't lost any of their value or if they did Frank never claimed they didn't. Frank also didn't claim that I never worked for NASA. Or maybe he can blame that on Flunky who took that up as his battle cry after Frank said it.

Liebermann will say that I don't have any investments because I misspelled Stifel once. After all a man who is about to go on public aid is just the perfect source of investment information.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2023, 3:02:14 PM1/4/23
Jute list
2. Repeatedly accusing people of being on welfare. He worries that he'll end up on welfare.
- Andre Jute McCoy, a writer of vanity novels and diarrhea-mouthed, long winded poster to the Usenet - where he pretends to be famous.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bandon,_County_Cork&oldid=127907139#People

sms

Jan 4, 2023, 6:46:10 PM1/4/23
On 1/4/2023 12:02 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

<snip>

> Jute list
> 2. Repeatedly accusing people of being on welfare. He worries that he'll end up on welfare.

Unlikely that it's a worry. Even though Tom has done poorly in terms of
investments, he still has Social Security, a house worth nearly $800K
(though falling in value), and very low property taxes. He could easily
move to a less expensive area have a big capital gain, and no longer
have to be concerned about the price of meat.

John B.

Jan 4, 2023, 7:24:37 PM1/4/23
Yup, "filthy rich" and is commonly said.... and whining about the cost
of groceries.

Yup! that's our very own Tommy.
--
Cheers,

John B.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 5, 2023, 5:42:47 AM1/5/23
Whether it's a real concern or tommy has a fear of it is not really the point. The angry afro-irish troll published his list in a toothless psychological swipe at my postings, not pausing to realize the irony that tommy is by far the biggest offender of every point he attempted. The point being that tommy clearly doesn't realize how the troll thinks of him.

sms

Jan 5, 2023, 10:16:15 AM1/5/23
On 1/5/2023 2:42 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

<snip>

> Whether it's a real concern or tommy has a fear of it is not really the point. The angry afro-irish troll published his list in a toothless psychological swipe at my postings, not pausing to realize the irony that tommy is by far the biggest offender of every point he attempted. The point being that tommy clearly doesn't realize how the troll thinks of him.

Having filtered out both of those posters, it's almost like a sub-group
of those foolish enough to argue with them.

Now I'm going to add yet another subject filter for "investments."

I already have filters for:
Subject contains Google Directors
Subject contains Communists
Subject contains Tom Kunich
Subject contains ctrike
Subject contains Yellen
Subject contains Kwanzaa
Subject contains racist
Subject contains Surgeon General Reveals Scary Risks Associated With
Covid Jabs

in addition to the filters for specific posters

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and
beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

Catrike Rider

Jan 5, 2023, 10:40:32 AM1/5/23
On Thu, 5 Jan 2023 07:16:12 -0800, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
wrote:
>beat you with experience.” ? Mark Twain

Announcing who and what you're blocking falls in the same category of
announcing that you're leaving the group. I call it "looking a
reaction."

Tom Kunich

Jan 5, 2023, 11:09:54 AM1/5/23
This Group would be a far better place without the Stupid five.. The cite would return to information MOSTLY but not entirely about bicycles as it was when Jobst moderated it. But some things are necessary to know by everyone since too many people want to keep on blinders. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=neil+oliver+youtube&docid=608048128490355897&mid=A37F2D8D0ED787702D64A37F2D8D0ED787702D64&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 5, 2023, 3:38:54 PM1/5/23
On Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 11:09:54 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> This Group would be a far better place without the Stupid five.. The cite would return to information MOSTLY but not entirely about bicycles as it was when Jobst moderated it.

LOL...sure sparky - with out me, Scharf, Frank, John, and Jeff, this group won't have to suffer from non-cycling rants* from just the first 30 most-recent listings (first page) of google groups:

Liebermann the racist POS - kunich
Real liberals celebrate Kwanzaa - jute
"A nation is born stoic and dies epicurean." -- Will Durant - jute
Investments - kunich
Janice Yellen is Flunkies' Heroine - kunich
My Pronouns are: Jail Google Directors- jute
$123 Roast - kunich
The Lick - kunich

Compare that with the list of other non-cycling discussions from _any_ one besides you two dumb and dumber jackasses (throwing out the spam):

Tom Kunich is a coward - goodsoldier
Lucky supermarket weekly flyer - funkmaster (written in response to $123 Roast by tommy - otherwise it wouldn't be there)

How about the next 30 discussions? (throwing out the spam)

Bring Back Global Warning - jute
Chicago woman with concealed-carry license foils attempted carjacking by shooting man in head - kitty
Surgeon General Reveals Scary Risks Associated With Covid Jabs - jute
On the fearful mindset v "intelligence" of Frank Krygowski - jute

Versus the total from the Fabulous Five:

HE'S NOT DONE WITH YOU YET, FRANK!!! - funkmaster (written in response to On the fearful mindset v "intelligence" of Frank Krygowski by the afro irish troll - otherwise it wouldn't be there)

So lets see sparky - how much cleaner would this group be if you two stooges were to go away? Without the angry little afro-irish troll and you, there would have been exactly 2 (two) completely off-topic discussions out of the last 60.
- Tom Kunich is a coward - goodsoldier
- Chicago woman with concealed-carry license foils attempted carjacking by shooting man in head - kitty

It's pretty safe to say without your presence, we probably wouldn't have heard from 'good soldier' either, which leaves us with exactly 1 (one) off-topic rant out of 15 off-topic rants. from the last 60 discussions.

Has it dawned on you yet?

* Weather discussions were omitted since they are reasonably related to cycling