30 Years Ago: Newsgroup rec.radio.info Created

Paul W. Schleck

Dec 3, 2022, 9:21:15 AM12/3/22

Adam H. Kerman

Dec 3, 2022, 12:37:32 PM12/3/22
Paul W. Schleck <psch...@panix.com> wrote:

>Major reorganization of rec.radio.amateur.misc
>https://groups.google.com/g/rec.radio.amateur.misc/c/nJ2VHV-v-E8/m/aTwRbwCA0hcJ

Yeah. tale's notorious power play and miscification kick. I'm sure
everyone affected by this truly loved the distraction. Massive
disruptions would never lose readers or anything.

I love all the links to Google Groups for archiving purposes, given that
no one has maintained its systems in, what, a decade?

What is there to celebrate? All that should be of concern today is if
there is traffic in the newsgroups and a viable moderator succession
plan in the several moderated groups.
This doesn't mean anything to any other Usenet user given no
convenient way to check the validity of keys. Who would forge something
like this, Paul?