Rec.radio.info now available by mail

Brian Kantor

Jan 26, 1993, 2:12:24 PM1/26/93
If you would like to subscribe to a mailing list to receive the periodic
information bulletins posted to the new newsgroup REC.RADIO.INFO, send a
mail with a line

sub radio-info

to list...@ucsd.edu

Please note that if you are on bitnet, one of the dozens of broken milnet
hosts or a non-Unix host, or otherwise don't have a valid return address
in your From: header line, you'd be better off specifying your address
explicitly in the subscription request:

sub myma...@myhost.mydomain.mil radio-info

or
sub MEME...@DMBHST.bitnet radio-info

or something like that.

Please note that this is NOT a daily digest; the messages are too big to
make it worthwhile. The moderated postings to the newsgroup will simply
be mailed to you at a low priority throughout the day as they arrive at UCSD.

I do not plan to archive the postings to this group; we don't have the
disk space for it.

Share and enjoy.
- Brian