rec.arts.poems - 13 new messages in 4 topics - digest

rec.arts.poems group

Nov 17, 2009, 3:06:57 AM11/17/09
to rec.arts.poems digest subscribers

rec.arts.poems
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems?hl=en

rec.art...@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* Meat Plow's "copyright violation" - 7 messages, 5 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/t/46bc587f380ba8f0?hl=en
* Trick of Light / Karla (revisted) - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/t/dfcfe4531810a6cc?hl=en
* Emutt says Ross is a Faggot !! - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/t/fc19fdf0361af893?hl=en
* Black Dog / Led Zeppelin guitar lesson - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/t/15e3fd03ad6f288e?hl=en

TOPIC: Meat Plow's "copyright violation"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/t/46bc587f380ba8f0?hl=en

== 1 of 7 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 5:59 pm
From: Will Dockery

On Nov 16, 8:45 pm, "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> From: Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
> Newsgroups:
> alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.makers­,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.poe­try
> Subject: Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
> Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0500
>
> On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:51:59 -0600, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:17:17 -0500, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
> >wrote:

> >>Nice way to show how much you don't obsess over jr.
>
> >PedoKluck always did have a subtle approach to Usenet posting.
>
> Plus it's a cool way to draw the heat away from the babysitter rape
> fantasy poem he created. You know this one titled Perfect Angel.
>
> Perfect Angel by 'a middle aged' Chuck Lysaght AKA
> <the messenjah theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> <http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Chuck_Lysaght>
> <http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>

> Hey, Meat Puppet, you realize that you just "published" Chuck's poem
> to usenet without his permission, don't you? You do realize that, by
> the reasoning of you and your k0oKfrendz, that makes you a "copyright
> violator," don't you?
>
> Or are you just too supid to remember how you K0Oked out about that
> mere days ago on the same poetry groups?

Oh, Barbie the Cat will be so upset about this...

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

== 2 of 7 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:46 pm
From: Russell B. Walters

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:45:52 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gan...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>From: Meat Plow <me...@petitmorte.net>
>Newsgroups:
>alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.makers,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.poetry
>Subject: Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
>Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0500
>
>On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:51:59 -0600, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:17:17 -0500, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
>>wrote:

>>>Nice way to show how much you don't obsess over jr.
>>
>>PedoKluck always did have a subtle approach to Usenet posting.
>
>Plus it's a cool way to draw the heat away from the babysitter rape
>fantasy poem he created. You know this one titled Perfect Angel.
>

>Perfect Angel by 'a middle aged' Chuck Lysaght AKA
><the messenjah theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
><http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Chuck_Lysaght>
><http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>

>Hey, Meat Puppet, you realize that you just "published" Chuck's poem
>to usenet without his permission, don't you? You do realize that, by
>the reasoning of you and your k0oKfrendz, that makes you a "copyright
>violator," don't you?
>
>Or are you just too supid to remember how you K0Oked out about that
>mere days ago on the same poetry groups?

Jingle bells
Jingle bells
Jingle all the way

Now sue me ya fuckwit.

== 3 of 7 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 7:00 pm
From: "G&tSP"

On Nov 16, 9:46 pm, Russell B. Walters <Ev...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:45:52 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca>
> wrote:

> >From: Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
> >Newsgroups:
> >alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.makers,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.poetry
> >Subject: Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
> >Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0500
>
> >On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:51:59 -0600, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> >>PedoKluck always did have a subtle approach to Usenet posting.
>
> >Plus it's a cool way to draw the heat away from the babysitter rape
> >fantasy poem he created. You know this one titled Perfect Angel.
>
> >Perfect Angel by 'a middle aged' Chuck Lysaght AKA
> ><the messenjah theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> ><http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Chuck_Lysaght>
> ><http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>

> >Hey, Meat Puppet, you realize that you just "published" Chuck's poem
> >to usenet without his permission, don't you? You do realize that, by
> >the reasoning of you and your k0oKfrendz, that makes you a "copyright
> >violator," don't you?
>
> >Or are you just too supid to remember how you K0Oked out about that
> >mere days ago on the same poetry groups?
>
> Jingle bells
> Jingle bells
> Jingle all the way
>
> Now sue me ya fuckwit.

Relax, Rusty; Meat Pie can't sue you for "copyright violation". For
one thing, he didn't write Jingle Bells. For another, he's never
written anything else, either.

== 4 of 7 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 7:06 pm
From: Russell B. Walters

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:00:41 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gan...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>On Nov 16, 9:46 pm, Russell B. Walters <Ev...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:45:52 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca>
>> wrote:

>> >From: Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
>> >Newsgroups:
>> >alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.makers,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.poetry
>> >Subject: Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
>> >Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0500

>> >Plus it's a cool way to draw the heat away from the babysitter rape
>> >fantasy poem he created. You know this one titled Perfect Angel.
>>
>> >Perfect Angel by 'a middle aged' Chuck Lysaght AKA
>> ><the messenjah theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
>> ><http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Chuck_Lysaght>
>> ><http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>

>> >Hey, Meat Puppet, you realize that you just "published" Chuck's poem
>> >to usenet without his permission, don't you? You do realize that, by
>> >the reasoning of you and your k0oKfrendz, that makes you a "copyright
>> >violator," don't you?
>>
>> >Or are you just too supid to remember how you K0Oked out about that
>> >mere days ago on the same poetry groups?
>>
>> Jingle bells
>> Jingle bells
>> Jingle all the way
>>
>> Now sue me ya fuckwit.
>
>Relax, Rusty; Meat Pie can't sue you for "copyright violation". For
>one thing, he didn't write Jingle Bells. For another, he's never
>written anything else, either.

I was talking to you. Meat is my friend.

== 5 of 7 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 7:18 pm
From: "\"The Great One\""

"Russell B. Walters" <Ev...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:2q44g5tftn2q9coa0...@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:00:41 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gan...@yahoo.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 16, 9:46 pm, Russell B. Walters <Ev...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >> Jingle bells
> >> Jingle bells
> >> Jingle all the way
> >>
> >> Now sue me ya fuckwit.
> >
> >Relax, Rusty; Meat Pie can't sue you for "copyright violation". For
> >one thing, he didn't write Jingle Bells. For another, he's never
> >written anything else, either.
>
> I was talking to you. Meat is my friend.

You shouldn't have admitted that in public !!

Folks will think that you're wEiRd...
--
John C.

p.s. How many boxes of Twinkies do you eat in a day ??

== 6 of 7 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 7:36 pm
From: Russell B. Walters

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:18:42 -0600, "\"The Great One\""
<hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>"Russell B. Walters" <Ev...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:2q44g5tftn2q9coa0...@4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:00:41 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gan...@yahoo.ca>
>> wrote:

>> >Relax, Rusty; Meat Pie can't sue you for "copyright violation". For
>> >one thing, he didn't write Jingle Bells. For another, he's never
>> >written anything else, either.
>>
>> I was talking to you. Meat is my friend.
>
>You shouldn't have admitted that in public !!

I'm not skeered.

>Folks will think that you're wEiRd...

So?

== 7 of 7 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 9:49 pm
From: tx_max_king

On Nov 15, 9:45 pm, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 10:15 pm, tx_max_king <txmxk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 14, 10:19 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> > wrote:
>
> > > hey check out j r sherman's myspace page... I guess j r doesn't like
> > > britney spears... he wants to watch her get raped... hmmm... you can
> > > search his friends and find joy yourcenar... yikes!!!
>
> > >http://www.myspace.com/abandonhopeallyeawhoenter
>
> > don't ever remember shermie posting any poems.
> > at 37 he's still young and stupid.
>
> 37, eh? On myspace, he claims to be 31. Of course he doesn't include a
> picture of himself.

My bad. It did say 31.
To me it means he's still just an immature punk
waiting to grow up.

> > i'm sure he floats around here somewhere under a new alias.
>
> I've suspected for some while that sherman was posting as
> godbuilt1...@yahoo.com aka "On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built."
> Since he's now identifying himself on his myspace page as "j r
> sherman, on the hi-and-biways that god built", I'd say that's pretty
> much confirmed.

I've been aware of his 'god built' alias.
I'm just wondering if he posts under another alias here.
Maybe not.

TOPIC: Trick of Light / Karla (revisted)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/t/dfcfe4531810a6cc?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:02 pm
From: Will Dockery

On Nov 16, 8:33 pm, "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 9, 11:47 am, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Non-answer noted. I'll ask again:
>
> > > Do you really think that quoting your posts, without your permission,
> > > is a violation of your copyright?
>
> > You might ask him and Barbie why they haven't noticed the multiple
> > reposts of poems by poets such as Dennis M. Hammes, Rob "Evens" and
> > others... since they seems so screamingly frothy over such events.
>
> > --
> > "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
>
> It would be a waste of time to ask him, since he's pulling a Cythera
> and refusing to answer any questions. It might, however, be worth
> asking why Meat Plow reposted a poem without the author's permission
> on all four poetry groups today. Why, if he thinks it's copyright
> violation, is he running around doing it himself.
>
> I doubt he'll answer that either; but, since (also like Cythera) he
> has a habit of removing his posts, that at least allows us to get Meat
> Plow's own little "copyright violation" in the Google archive.

Yes, interesting, indeed.

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 7:05 pm
From: "G&tSP"

On Nov 16, 9:02 pm, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 8:33 pm, "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > > You might ask him and Barbie why they haven't noticed the multiple
> > > reposts of poems by poets such as Dennis M. Hammes, Rob "Evens" and
> > > others... since they seems so screamingly frothy over such events.
>
> > > --
> > > "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
>
> > It would be a waste of time to ask him, since he's pulling a Cythera
> > and refusing to answer any questions. It might, however, be worth
> > asking why Meat Plow reposted a poem without the author's permission
> > on all four poetry groups today. Why, if he thinks it's copyright
> > violation, is he running around doing it himself.
>
> > I doubt he'll answer that either; but, since (also like Cythera) he
> > has a habit of removing his posts, that at least allows us to get Meat
> > Plow's own little "copyright violation" in the Google archive.
>
> Yes, interesting, indeed.

It will be interesting to see how he responds. Maybe he'll just call
me a cocksucker again. We know how Cythera loves that, and I'm sure
she's not the only one.

> > --- Fwd. ---

> > From: Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
> > Newsgroups:
> > alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.makers­,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.poe­try
> > Subject: Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
> > Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0500
>
> > On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:51:59 -0600, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > >PedoKluck always did have a subtle approach to Usenet posting.
>
> > Plus it's a cool way to draw the heat away from the babysitter rape
> > fantasy poem he created. You know this one titled Perfect Angel.
>
> > Perfect Angel by 'a middle aged' Chuck Lysaght AKA
> > <the messenjah theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> > <http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Chuck_Lysaght>
> > <http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>

> > Who besides someone with a sick, deeply demented mind sits around and
> > dreams about raping our young girls who are still young enough to need
> > adult supervision? What age do most people start trusting their kids
> > alone at home? Hell I've seen 13 year olds baby sit for others. So
> > where does that leave Chuck Lysaght's imagination? Molesting/torturing
> > an 8-10 year old?
>
> > discuss
>
> --
> "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

TOPIC: Emutt says Ross is a Faggot !!

Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:15 pm
From: "\"The Great One\""

"miguel" <mun...@mungge.com> wrote in message news:hdsu0l$6an$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
> On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:18:19 -0600, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:36:44 -0700, Archie Leach's Sockpuppet
> ><d...@nul.c0m> wrote:

> >>Po' leedle jonny-clock, he was exposed as a racist, misogynist, lying
> >>kook, and his fragile ego was so bruised that he now devotes his life
> >>20 hours per day everyday post-humping the ankles of his obsessions.
> >
> >So I've noticed.
> >

> >>Some free advice, jonny-clock, put down the computer, forget about AUK,
> >>dump the pr0n, go outside and get some real air. You might become
> >>human again.
> >
> >Dishonest John will never forget about AUK. Somehow, some way, he
> >truly believes he will *win*, and triumph over his imagined enemies.
>
> The awards have disappeared largely because of the work of HJ.
>
> Congratulations, HJ!

Thank You Very Much !!

<printer sounds>
--
John C. (a.k.a. HJ)

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Tues, Nov 17 2009 12:09 am
From: Fred Hall

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:29:23 -0800, miguel <mun...@mungge.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:18:19 -0600, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:36:44 -0700, Archie Leach's Sockpuppet
>><d...@nul.c0m> wrote:

>>>Po' leedle jonny-clock, he was exposed as a racist, misogynist, lying
>>>kook, and his fragile ego was so bruised that he now devotes his life
>>>20 hours per day everyday post-humping the ankles of his obsessions.
>>
>>So I've noticed.
>>

>>>Some free advice, jonny-clock, put down the computer, forget about AUK,
>>>dump the pr0n, go outside and get some real air. You might become
>>>human again.
>>
>>Dishonest John will never forget about AUK. Somehow, some way, he
>>truly believes he will *win*, and triumph over his imagined enemies.
>
>The awards have disappeared largely because of the work of HJ.

I reckon that will teach me to not take anymore extended breaks from
Usenet.

>Congratulations, HJ!

Hard to believe DJ could have any influence on auk. Hell, he got
spanked out of the clock froup...
--

Lits Slut#10
Usenet Ruiner #3

TOPIC: Black Dog / Led Zeppelin guitar lesson

Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:17 pm
From: Will Dockery

Rik <rik.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Black Dog

<snipped for copyright purposes>

Led Zeppelin Black Dog Guitar Video Lesson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yoGXwH-bTc

"...JamPlay.com's own Matt Brown teaches you Led Zeppelin's "Black
Dog". Within minutes you'll be shredding like Jimmy Page."

For the full lesson, visit:
http://www.jamplay.com/guitar-lessons...

"...If you like what you see, subscribe to our YouTube channel to be
notified when we add other guitar lessons!"

> It's an intriguing read but it's not toddling into my loving arms yet.

To say the least.

Date: Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:32 pm
From: "Will Dockery"

Shakespeare Sonnet-a-Day
Sonnet #98

From you have I been absent in the spring,
When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim
Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing,
That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.
Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell
Of different flowers in odour and in hue
Could make me any summer's story tell,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;
Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,
As with your shadow I with these did play.

-William Shakespeare

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to ab...@googlegroups.com

Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en