Nick Dunlap spits-out two Twinkies and says: <see inside>

1 view

"The Great One"

Nov 12, 2009, 10:29:02 PM11/12/09

"Meat Plow" <Nick_Dunlap@pencil_dick.nut> wrote in message:

> Anyone want the Emutt Alone, Backoff, and Fuckoff wavs from the voice
> mail he left back around 2000? Just found them going through an old
> CD.
> They are funny as hell.

Nick D.,

I don't take much to amuse a retard like yourself, does it ??
--
Your Pal,
John C.

Hagar

Nov 13, 2009, 11:12:04 AM11/13/09

""The Great One"" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote in message

Nick D.,

*** I wonder how PencilDick is going to convert them to that
venerable 8-track format, so he can listen to them in his Nash
Rambler ....

"The Great One"

Nov 13, 2009, 7:36:27 PM11/13/09

"Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message news:X--dnazO393KGGDX...@giganews.com...

Damn, I thought that he drove a Stupidbaker !!
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Nov 14, 2009, 12:12:39 AM11/14/09

"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message news:slrnhfs4u...@pjr.gotdns.org...
> In alt.config on Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:18:25 -0800, Aratzio
> <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:00:50 -0800 (PST), in the land of alt.config,
> > Shorty <emmettg...@gmail.com> got double secret probation for
> > writing:

> >>when the wavs are used in a harassing manner, which they currently
> >>are, I can do whatever i want to get the feds after you. REMEMBER, i
> >>went through this shit so i do know the laws whereas you still don't
> >
> > 1. You should not have left them n an aswering machine, dumbass.
> > 2. You do not own the recordings, dumbass.
> > 3. It is not harassment, dumbass.
> > 4. You are a dumbass.
>
> s/dumbass/convict/
> --
> PJR >:-o<==8

s/queer/rump-ranger/wookie/boi/ross
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Nov 14, 2009, 12:16:01 AM11/14/09

"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message news:slrnhfs4e...@pjr.gotdns.org...
> In alt.config on Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:38:08 -0500, Meat Plow

> <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
> > Anyone want the Emutt Alone, Backoff, and Fuckoff wavs from the voice
> > mail he left back around 2000? Just found them going through an old
> > CD.
> > They are funny as hell.
>
> I've probably got them on a backup disc, but feel free to email them
> to peadar...@gmail.com
>
> TIA, "Fat-Boi" Plow.
> --
> PJR >:-o<==8

Ewe pinned-the-tail on that dumb-donkey, Wookie-Boi Ross !!
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Nov 14, 2009, 12:17:34 AM11/14/09

"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message news:slrnhfs4g...@pjr.gotdns.org...
> In alt.config on Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:06:16 -0800 (PST), Shorty
> <emmettg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Nov 12, 11:38 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >> Anyone want the Emutt Alone, Backoff, and Fuckoff wavs from the voice
> >> mail he left back around 2000? Just found them going through an old
> >> CD.
> >> They are funny as hell.
> >
> > you post them and/or send them to anybody and i''ll get you for
> > harrassment under the FEDERAL laws . and this time, i am NOT joking.
> > You can use the wavs for you to use but that's it. do you understand
> > me meat plow?
>
> Try threatening me on the phone and see what happens to you, dwarf.
> --
> PJR >:-o<==8

Nothin, you Faggot !!
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Nov 14, 2009, 12:20:00 AM11/14/09

"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message news:slrnhfs4r...@pjr.gotdns.org...
> In alt.config on Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:00:50 -0800 (PST), Shorty

> <emmettg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 12, 7:32 pm, Aratzio <a6ahly...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> >> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:15:01 -0500, in the land of alt.config, -= Hawk
> >> =- <H...@SPAMcfl.SUCKSrr.com> got double secret probation for writing:

> >> They belong to the owner of the answering machine and as the owner
> >> they may do whatever they please with the recordings. They chose to
> >> make them public.
> >>
> >> The mutt is fucked.
> >>
> >> However, as impotent whining goes he needs to up his game a bit and be
> >> a bit less derivative of all the other impotent whiners.
> >
> > when the wavs are used in a harassing manner, which they currently
> > are, I can do whatever i want to get the feds after you. REMEMBER, i
> > went through this shit so i do know the laws whereas you still don't
>
> I want to French-Kiss you!
> --
> PJR >:-o<==8

French-Faggot !!
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Nov 14, 2009, 12:22:26 AM11/14/09

"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message news:slrnhfs50...@pjr.gotdns.org...
> In alt.config on Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:59:33 -0800 (PST), Shorty
> <emmettg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Nov 12, 7:15 pm, -= Hawk =- <H...@SPAMcfl.SUCKSrr.com> wrote:
> >> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:50:19 -0800, Aratzio <a6ahly...@sneakemail.com>
> >> scribbled:

> >> I would seriously love to hear him try to explain to the feds how
> >> someone emailing someone else a file is harassment...
> >>
> >> "Well, you see, I threatened a bunch of people with recordings and those
> >> people sent them to other people and now I don't want people to hear
> >> what kind of whiny twat I was.... WAA!"
> >
> > You STILL don't comprehend the laws of florida do you hawk? maybe you
> > need to read up again as i posted the florida statute which does also
> > relate to FEDERAL LAWS too. Hawk, you seriously need to go back to
> > school. I went through this shit so i DO know the laws whereas you
> > don't
>
> Hawk is my boi-toy!
> --
> PJR >:-o<==8

Thanks for sharing your sekret Luv-Life, Faggot Ross....
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Nov 14, 2009, 12:24:42 AM11/14/09

"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message news:slrnhfs57...@pjr.gotdns.org...
> In alt.config on Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:28:48 +0000 (UTC), Cujo
> DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
> > Shorty <emmettg...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> UM, they are ABOUT ME and have my voice so i do have control as i can
> >> declare them my property, which they are, SO, what's it going to be
> >> monkey boy?
> >
> > I'd say you're going to have to come and get me as I'm putting them on
> > Pirate Bay.
>
> I'll help with the sucking dick.
> --
> PJR <:-o<==8

Ewer good at that, Faggot Ross !!
--
John C.

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 14, 2009, 12:49:31 AM11/14/09

""The Great One"" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote in message

Whatever happened to Emmett, last I saw from the state's website he had made
parole...but he's a repeat offender and didn't seem the type to be able to
stabalize himself enough to be able to stay out of jail for say, more than
six months or a year at best.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

"The Great One"

Nov 14, 2009, 8:04:25 PM11/14/09

"Steve "Bowtie" Young" <bow...@tavik.invalid> wrote in message news:6nhuf55gngt5s69s0...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:18:19 -0600, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:36:44 -0700, Archie Leach's Sockpuppet
> ><d...@nul.c0m> wrote:

> >>Po' leedle jonny-clock, he was exposed as a racist, misogynist, lying
> >>kook, and his fragile ego was so bruised that he now devotes his life
> >>20 hours per day everyday post-humping the ankles of his obsessions.
> >
> >So I've noticed.
> >

> >>Some free advice, jonny-clock, put down the computer, forget about AUK,
> >>dump the pr0n, go outside and get some real air. You might become
> >>human again.
> >
> >Dishonest John will never forget about AUK. Somehow, some way, he
> >truly believes he will *win*, and triumph over his imagined enemies.
>
> Hi Freddy

That's really Faggot Ross !!
--
John C.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

"The Great One"

Nov 15, 2009, 1:03:40 PM11/15/09

"Archie Leach's Sockpuppet" <d...@nul.c0m> wrote in message news:141120092225069193%d...@nul.c0m...

> Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:36:44 -0700, Archie Leach's Sockpuppet
> ><d...@nul.c0m> wrote:

> >>Po' leedle jonny-clock, he was exposed as a racist, misogynist, lying
> >>kook, and his fragile ego was so bruised that he now devotes his life
> >>20 hours per day everyday post-humping the ankles of his obsessions.
> >
> >So I've noticed.
> >

> >>Some free advice, jonny-clock, put down the computer, forget about AUK,
> >>dump the pr0n, go outside and get some real air. You might become
> >>human again.
> >
> >Dishonest John will never forget about AUK. Somehow, some way, he
> >truly believes he will *win*, and triumph over his imagined enemies.
>
> Your post-dicting abilities are truly remarkable:

As his ability to rise from the dead....
--
HJ

Message has been deleted

"The Great One"

Nov 15, 2009, 4:38:40 PM11/15/09

"Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:dbq0g5130vpupvauc...@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:03:40 -0600, "\"The Great One\""
> Read 'em and weep, DJ,
>

> I am back (for how long, who knows)
> --
> Peter "Eater" Ross (a.k.a. Freddie-Frogger)

How come Peter "Eater" Ross' "Faked-Frogged" posts of dead-guy Fred Hall's posts don't go into Fred's Google file of posts ??

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=5G_vkBAAAACXDU26jXEY8izIbKefGPBG

or

http://tinyurl.com/yg37bt9

Because Ross is a STUPID "Wookie-Boi" with blood kinship to col. Jake the Ape-Man !!
--
John C. (Fighting for TRVTH, Justice, and the American Way)

Marc Mentalham

Nov 15, 2009, 5:09:11 PM11/15/09
On Nov 15, 3:38�pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
wrote:
> "Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:dbq0g5130vpupvauc...@4ax.com...

> > On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:03:40 -0600, "\"The Great One\""
> > <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
> > >"Archie Leach's Sockpuppet" <d...@nul.c0m> wrote in messagenews:141120092225069193%d...@nul.c0m...
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=5G_vkBAAAACXDU26jXEY...
>
> � � � � � � � or

> http://tinyurl.com/yg37bt9
>
> Because Ross is a STUPID "Wookie-Boi" with blood kinship to col. Jake the Ape-Man !!
> --
> John C. �(Fighting for TRVTH, Justice, and the American Way)- Hide quoted text -

The same could be said for KB9RQZ & KD8CTL

"The Great One"

Nov 15, 2009, 6:49:27 PM11/15/09

"Marc Mentalham" <nocode.m...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d8694022-4297-4b96...@e23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gay Amateur Radio Operators ?!?

The ARRL is going to shit !!
--
John C. (W*5***)

miguel

Nov 16, 2009, 8:29:23 PM11/16/09
wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:36:44 -0700, Archie Leach's Sockpuppet
><d...@nul.c0m> wrote:
>
>>Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Same old Dishonest John
>>>"No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
>>>self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight
>>>through virus and worm laden posts. No need to fight through personal
>>>vendettas, and obscenity laden posts."
>>>
>>>Dr Frank aka RobertM and a thousand other socks says goodbye to
>>>alt.cellular.sprintpcs
>>>in August 2004
>>
>>Po' leedle jonny-clock, he was exposed as a racist, misogynist, lying
>>kook, and his fragile ego was so bruised that he now devotes his life
>>20 hours per day everyday post-humping the ankles of his obsessions.
>
>So I've noticed.
>

>>Some free advice, jonny-clock, put down the computer, forget about AUK,
>>dump the pr0n, go outside and get some real air. You might become
>>human again.
>
>Dishonest John will never forget about AUK. Somehow, some way, he
>truly believes he will *win*, and triumph over his imagined enemies.

The awards have disappeared largely because of the work of HJ.

Congratulations, HJ!

"The Great One"

Nov 16, 2009, 9:15:55 PM11/16/09

"miguel" <mun...@mungge.com> wrote in message news:hdsu0l$6an$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...