ANNOUNCE: 1.0.9a test releases

Kevin DeKorte

Sep 16, 2013, 2:54:02 PM9/16/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com, gecko-me...@googlegroups.com

I have posted the 1.0.9a test release at the following URLs

https://gmtk.googlecode.com/files/gmtk-1.0.9a.tar.gz

https://gnome-mplayer.googlecode.com/files/gnome-mplayer-1.0.9a.tar.gz

https://gecko-mediaplayer.googlecode.com/files/gecko-mediaplayer-1.0.9a.tar.gz

Changes

gmtk:

Only emit size_allocation when the widget is visible
Fix bug where title was getting reset when genre was found
Fix gnome-mplayer Issue 683 more granular
gmtk_media_player - fix OSD messages so they only displayed for level 1
and higher
gmtk_media_player - exclude input.conf from file not found message
Use case inspecific parsing of metadata attributes fixes issue #13

gnome-mplayer:

Fix backwards chapter seeking
Use display_name in mpris title when title cannot be pulled from gmtk
Fix problem with DVD images and folders not playing
Consolidate nemo and nautilus plugin code so that it is shared
Fix problem with --fullscreen command line flag
Apply patch from Issue 688 to make icons work in RTL mode
Update Korean translation
Escape the name when obtained from the URI
Only restart if resume position is > 0
Protect for media == null in dbus-interface
Tighten up the display in the nemo/nautilus plugins
Add support for building Nemo plugin
Fix GDK Warning
Fix error in committed media resume preference
Add preference (Interface) Media Resume (Always Ask (default), Always
without asking, Never)
Allow "Default Volume" (alsa disabled) to be changed
Set initial volume in gmtk_media_player when passed on command line
Disable screenshot menu when hardware codec are used with xvmc or vdpau
Add ability to specify mplayer binary on command line
Fix problem with screenshot being done twice in mplayer2 GMTK Issue #14
Updated Korean translation
Apply patch to make fullscreen work under tiled window managers
Set pref_volume to stored volume when asound is disabled
make --volume work with and without softvol enabled
cmd line option --volume should only work with softvol enabled
Fix problem with remembered softvol not being loaded Issue #675

gecko-mediaplayer:

Updated German translation
Add in code from Issue #184 to see if this helps the Debian folks with
running the plugin on older versions

- --
Get my public GnuPG key from
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7D0BD5D1

Sérgio Marques

Sep 17, 2013, 4:30:05 AM9/17/13
to GnomeMplayer list, gecko-me...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

Any changes in translation strings?

Regards

2013/9/16 Kevin DeKorte <kdek...@gmail.com>

Sérgio Marques

Kevin DeKorte

Sep 17, 2013, 8:42:47 AM9/17/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com

Sérgio Marques

Sep 17, 2013, 9:07:57 AM9/17/13
to GnomeMplayer list
Attached pt update

2013/9/17 Kevin DeKorte <kdek...@gmail.com>

Sérgio Marques
gmplayer-pt.po
gmtk-pt.po

Kevin DeKorte

Sep 17, 2013, 10:52:38 AM9/17/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com

Munehiro Yamamoto

Sep 28, 2013, 8:02:36 PM9/28/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

I just updated the ja.po for gnome-mplayer 1.0.9a.
So, I attach it. Please commit it in your project.

Best,
Munehiro

山本 宗宏 Munehiro "munepi" Yamamoto
Founder, President & CEO, Green Cherry Ltd. <mun...@greencherry.jp>
http://greencherry.jp/
Public Relations, Project Vine <mun...@vinelinux.org> http://vinelinux.org/
GPG Key Fingerprint: 61EC 85A8 5F34 5E35 91E8 8AD0 1D28 D5DE C24B 55FD

2013/9/17 Kevin DeKorte <kdek...@gmail.com>:
gnome-mplayer-1.0.9a-ja.po

Kevin DeKorte

Sep 29, 2013, 9:30:58 AM9/29/13