Where`s Ben?

Bud

May 22, 2023, 4:41:59 PM5/22/23
It`s Monday and Ben hasn`t swamp posted the forum yet. Let`s hope he hasn`t had his head crushed by a twenty ton press like the guy in the movie "The Fly".

Fingers crossed.

John Corbett

May 22, 2023, 6:45:36 PM5/22/23
On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 4:41:59 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
> It`s Monday and Ben hasn`t swamp posted the forum yet. Let`s hope he hasn`t had his head crushed by a twenty ton press like the guy in the movie "The Fly".
>
> Fingers crossed.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Bud

May 22, 2023, 8:02:23 PM5/22/23
I would hope that dog does most of his lying here.

But I am concerned. What if Ben got his arm caught in a candy dispensing machine and he spent all weekend with his fingers just short of that elusive Baby Ruth?

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 3:53:02 AM5/23/23
On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 4:41:59 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
> It`s Monday and Ben hasn`t swamp posted the forum yet. Let`s hope he hasn`t had his head crushed by a twenty ton press like the guy in the movie "The Fly".
>
> Fingers crossed.

Ben Holmes lives in the minds of Nutters so much that they miss his ass whoopin's! He must have a sensuous spank!

John Corbett

May 23, 2023, 12:05:24 PM5/23/23
We should be so lucky.

Bud

May 23, 2023, 1:53:44 PM5/23/23
More like when a car with absurdly loud music comes through your neighborhood, when they are gone the silence is deafening.

Bud

May 23, 2023, 1:55:37 PM5/23/23
I disagree, I am deeply concerned. What if he fell into a 55 gallon deep fryer on high, or something equally horrific I will think up tomorrow if he doesn`t show up.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 4:28:56 PM5/23/23
Face it, Li'l Bud. You are in love with Ben. His spankings give your life meaning. Your ass is twitching for a good beating. You love it!

John Corbett

May 23, 2023, 4:31:33 PM5/23/23
Wishful thinking???

Bud

May 23, 2023, 4:44:22 PM5/23/23
No, I`m genuinely concerned. What if he fell face first into a pool of hungry piranhas?

Bud

May 23, 2023, 4:45:24 PM5/23/23
Neither you or Ben could find your own asses with both hands, let alone mine.

John Corbett

May 23, 2023, 4:46:42 PM5/23/23
Hopefully, it's recorded on camera.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 4:56:58 PM5/23/23
Here, The Moron Twins, Bud and Corbett, compete with each other over which of the two is stupider than the other. thank god we can't see their fugly face!

John Corbett

May 23, 2023, 5:02:45 PM5/23/23
Being called a moron by somebody who thinks Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza has to be the
ultimate irony.

Bud

May 23, 2023, 5:04:22 PM5/23/23
If Ben were alive I`m sure he would appreciate you coming to his defense.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 5:08:30 PM5/23/23
With morons like Corbett, everything is the "ultimate" this or that. He "never ceases to be amazed..." The stupid person recycles these sorts of phrases because the spark of humanity is absent. He is just s shitting animal, shitting out his "thoughts," every turd the same as the last. Very much like Trump.

BT George

May 23, 2023, 5:42:32 PM5/23/23
On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 3:41:59 PM UTC-5, Bud wrote:
> It`s Monday and Ben hasn`t swamp posted the forum yet. Let`s hope he hasn`t had his head crushed by a twenty ton press like the guy in the movie "The Fly".
>
> Fingers crossed.

The sad irony of these places is we rarely know why someone stops posting for a while. Unless "America's Most Wanted" takes down it's flier's relative to Holmes, we may never know unless he shows up here again.

BT George

May 23, 2023, 5:47:24 PM5/23/23
That is relative to "Holmes and the Local Boy Scouts Club."

John Corbett

May 23, 2023, 8:15:18 PM5/23/23
I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. Holmes has only been MIA for two days. Maybe he's
in the drunk tank.

On the other hand, when a prolific poster suddenly stops posting, you can't help but wondering.
McAdams went very suddenly. About a month before that, Marsh had stopped posting. Marsh
clearly had some serious health issues. I suspect a stroke because it was clear he was having
difficulty just typing out what he wanted to say. I had noticed that for about a year. He hinted
at what his problems were but never came right out and said it. I'm guessing most of the people
participating in the JFK assassination discussion groups are seasoned citizens to borrow a
phrase from Rush Limbaugh. Who knows how long any of us are going to be kicking this dead
horse around.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 10:37:42 PM5/23/23
Meanwhile, you've been typing as if you were dead for years now. Perhaps you died in 1998 and your cat has been shitting on the keyboard ever since.

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 1:46:06 PM5/30/23
On Mon, 22 May 2023 13:41:57 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>It`s Monday and Ben hasn`t swamp posted...

I generally make about two new posts each day... The "swamp posting"
you refer to is me simply RESPONDING to you and other believers.

So if *I'm* swamp posting, the original swamp posting is on you.

Bud

May 30, 2023, 2:30:36 PM5/30/23
On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 1:46:06 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Mon, 22 May 2023 13:41:57 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >It`s Monday and Ben hasn`t swamp posted...
>
> I generally make about two new posts each day... The "swamp posting"
> you refer to is me simply RESPONDING to you and other believers.

So it only looks like you are swamp posting but you really aren`t. Just like when it looks like you are lying and you actually aren`t. Good thing you are back around to decide such things for everyone else.

> So if *I'm* swamp posting, the original swamp posting is on you.

This post is rare, I rarely start posts. It was only my deep concern for your condition that motivated me to do so. I, for one am glad your face wasn`t devoured by hungry piranhas as some had speculated.

John Corbett

May 30, 2023, 3:51:46 PM5/30/23
That makes one of us.

David Von Pein

May 30, 2023, 6:13:32 PM5/30/23
On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 1:46:06 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> I generally make about two new posts each day... The "swamp posting" you refer to is me simply RESPONDING to you and other believers. So if *I'm* swamp posting, the original swamp posting is on you.

What an incredibly stupid lie this is. (Even more incredibly stupid than usual for Ben, that is.)

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 6:40:25 PM5/30/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 15:13:30 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 1:46:06?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> I generally make about two new posts each day... The "swamp posting" you refer to is me simply RESPONDING to you and other believers. So if *I'm* swamp posting, the original swamp posting is on you.
>
>What an incredibly stupid lie this is.

Then simply cite all the new posts I made today...

Try not to be stupid and include any RESPONSES to other's posts...
since I clearly specified *NEW POSTS."

Jump to it, coward...

PROVE THAT YOU TOLD THE TRUTH... CITE ALL NEW POSTS MADE TODAY BY ME.

Or refuse to answer, proving yourself both a liar and a coward...

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 7:37:24 PM5/30/23
Notice folks, that Von Penis has already read this post, and RAN
AWAY!!!

He knows he got caught lying.

David Von Pein

May 30, 2023, 7:41:36 PM5/30/23
You knew *exactly* what Bud meant by "swamp posting". But now you want to turn it into something else. As if it's *not* to be considering "swamping" the forum unless the posts are all THREAD-STARTERS. LOL. How silly. Posting is posting, "new" threads or otherwise.

But since Ben (in his mind) has never lost an argument---even the peripheral ones---he now has to pretend that his "swamp posting" (which he definitely does do every Monday) isn't *really* swamping at all. It's something he can now blame the *LNers* for --- that is, it's something he's being *forced* to do by the evil LN crowd, whether he wants to or not!

Incredible. But par for Ben's warped course.

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 7:53:36 PM5/30/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 16:41:35 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 6:40:25?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 May 2023 15:13:30 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >What an incredibly stupid lie this is.
>> Then simply cite all the new posts I made today...
>>
>> Try not to be stupid and include any RESPONSES to other's posts...
>> since I clearly specified *NEW POSTS."
>>
>> Jump to it, coward...
>>
>> PROVE THAT YOU TOLD THE TRUTH... CITE ALL NEW POSTS MADE TODAY BY ME.

Notice folks, that Von Penis couldn't do it.

He's clearly referring to my responses to OTHERS as "swamp posting" -
despite the ABSOLUTE one to one correspondence between a believer's
post, and my response.

>> Or refuse to answer, proving yourself both a liar and a coward...
>
>You knew *exactly* what Bud meant by "swamp posting".

No, I still don't. *NO-ONE* is willing to define the term.

Now, **YOU** called my statment a lie.

**YOU** refuse to support that claim.

AND LIKE THE COWARD YOU ARE, YOU REFUSE TO DEFINE "SWAMP POSTING"...

> But now you want to turn it into something else.

**YOU** called my statement a lie. Why can't you support that?

> As if it's *not* to be considering "swamping" the forum unless the
> posts are all THREAD-STARTERS. LOL. How silly. Posting is posting,
> "new" threads or otherwise.

Which means, of course, that **YOU** are swamp posting...

And every other believer that I'm responding to.

There's a PRECISE one to one correspondence...

> But since Ben (in his mind) has never lost an argument---even the
> peripheral ones---he now has to pretend that his "swamp posting"
> (which he definitely does do every Monday) isn't *really* swamping at
> all. It's something he can now blame the *LNers* for --- that is, it's
> something he's being *forced* to do by the evil LN crowd, whether he
> wants to or not!
>
>Incredible. But par for Ben's warped course.

You're now admitting that my new posts aren't "swamp posting"... so
because I RESPOND to other's posts, **I'm** swamp posting, and they
aren't...

Your logic simply isn't there.

You're a proven coward and liar...

David Von Pein

May 30, 2023, 8:22:45 PM5/30/23
You're so full of shit, I doubt there's a toilet big enough to handle all your feces.

You knew (and know now) PRECISELY what Bud means by "swamp posting". You're lying through your teeth by pretending not to know.

When you do your weekly Monday "swamping" and I see 15 to 20 consecutive fresh posts by Ben Holmes---and ALL with the exact same timestamp (e.g., 12:44 PM or 1:36 PM or whatever)....I'd certainly call that "swamp posting" (i.e., writing a bunch of posts at just about the very same time).

And in your case, many times it's not just "about" the same time, it's *exactly* the same minute.....which I've always wondered how you were able to accomplish, because nobody can type out 15 separate posts in less than sixty seconds; it's impossible. So I guess you've got the posts written in advance, and then your news reader allows you to do some kind of "bulk post", in order for all 15 of the posts to have an identical time-of-day timestamp on them. (Google Groups, which I use, won't allow that sort of "swamping", I don't think.)

How exactly do you accomplish that "Identical Timestamp" type of posting that you manage to perform and swamp the forum with every Monday, Benny? Care to tell us? I'm just curious (from a technical standpoint, you understand).

Re: "Swamping".....

In fact, you (Ben) are "swamping" the forum right now---today. And probably will be all day tomorrow too. Because, as we know, you have that "Anthony Marsh" gene in you, which means you are compelled to respond to each and every post anyone makes, no matter what. It's a very silly hobby/habit---but Benny's got it. And apparently there's no losing it, because Benny's been swamp-posting here at ACJ ever since he decided to take Saturdays & Sundays off. (When did that "No Weekends" thing first start, Benji? Was it one year ago? Two? I forget.)

Charles Schuyler

May 30, 2023, 8:48:51 PM5/30/23
He's in a cell on weekends. Work release Monday through Friday.

Ben Holmes

May 31, 2023, 10:20:53 AM5/31/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 17:22:43 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 7:53:36?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 May 2023 16:41:35 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>> Notice folks, that Von Penis couldn't do it.
>>
>> He's clearly referring to my responses to OTHERS as "swamp posting" -
>> despite the ABSOLUTE one to one correspondence between a believer's
>> post, and my response.

Dead silence...

>>>You knew *exactly* what Bud meant by "swamp posting".
>>
>> No, I still don't. *NO-ONE* is willing to define the term.
>>
>> Now, **YOU** called my statment a lie.
>>
>> **YOU** refuse to support that claim.
>>
>> AND LIKE THE COWARD YOU ARE, YOU REFUSE TO DEFINE "SWAMP POSTING"...

Notice folks, that I had to point out Von Penis' cowardice before he'd
finally whimper out an unsupported opinion....

>>> But now you want to turn it into something else.
>>
>> **YOU** called my statement a lie. Why can't you support that?
>>
>>> As if it's *not* to be considering "swamping" the forum unless the
>>> posts are all THREAD-STARTERS. LOL. How silly. Posting is posting,
>>> "new" threads or otherwise.
>>
>> Which means, of course, that **YOU** are swamp posting...
>>
>> And every other believer that I'm responding to.
>>
>> There's a PRECISE one to one correspondence...

Notice that Von Penis couldn't respond to this...

He called it a lie, AND CAN'T POINT TO ANY "LIE."

That makes Von Penis the liar, of course.

>>> But since Ben (in his mind) has never lost an argument---even the
>>> peripheral ones---he now has to pretend that his "swamp posting"
>>> (which he definitely does do every Monday) isn't *really* swamping at
>>> all. It's something he can now blame the *LNers* for --- that is, it's
>>> something he's being *forced* to do by the evil LN crowd, whether he
>>> wants to or not!
>>>
>>>Incredible. But par for Ben's warped course.
>>
>> You're now admitting that my new posts aren't "swamp posting"... so
>> because I RESPOND to other's posts, **I'm** swamp posting, and they
>> aren't...
>>
>> Your logic simply isn't there.
>>
>> You're a proven coward and liar...
>
>You're so full of shit, I doubt there's a toilet big enough to handle all your feces.

You're acknowledging that you don't have any facts when you use these
logical fallacies not based on facts.

> You knew (and know now) PRECISELY what Bud means by "swamp posting".
> You're lying through your teeth by pretending not to know.

Nope. Chickenshit has never cited any reference to "swamp posting."

You merely make the presumption that I'm a mind reader...

> When you do your weekly Monday "swamping" and I see 15 to 20
> consecutive fresh posts by Ben Holmes---and ALL with the exact same
> timestamp (e.g., 12:44 PM or 1:36 PM or whatever)....I'd certainly
> call that "swamp posting" (i.e., writing a bunch of posts at just
> about the very same time).

So we see that *YOUR* definition of "swamp posting" is based entirely
on the date/time stamp.

Sadly, you can't cite for that.

Or point out how that makes *ME* a liar. Rejecting your UNSPECIFIED
AND UNCITED MEANING of the term "swamp posting" doesn't make anything
I said a lie.

> And in your case, many times it's not just "about" the same time,
> it's *exactly* the same minute.....which I've always wondered how you
> were able to accomplish, because nobody can type out 15 separate posts
> in less than sixty seconds; it's impossible. So I guess you've got the
> posts written in advance, and then your news reader allows you to do
> some kind of "bulk post", in order for all 15 of the posts to have an
> identical time-of-day timestamp on them. (Google Groups, which I use,
> won't allow that sort of "swamping", I don't think.)

Sadly, we see no citation for your asserted meaning of "swamp
posting."

> How exactly do you accomplish that "Identical Timestamp" type of
> posting that you manage to perform and swamp the forum with every
> Monday, Benny? Care to tell us? I'm just curious (from a technical
> standpoint, you understand).

You've always demonstrated an ignorance of how the Internet works...

>Re: "Swamping".....
>
> In fact, you (Ben) are "swamping" the forum right now---today. And
> probably will be all day tomorrow too. Because, as we know, you have
> that "Anthony Marsh" gene in you, which means you are compelled to
> respond to each and every post anyone makes, no matter what. It's a
> very silly hobby/habit---but Benny's got it.

Amusingly, you'll **NEVER** point this out to Chickenshit. This fact
shows your hypocrisy and dishonesty.

> And apparently there's no
> losing it, because Benny's been swamp-posting here at ACJ ever since
> he decided to take Saturdays & Sundays off. (When did that "No
> Weekends" thing first start, Benji? Was it one year ago? Two? I
> forget.)

I've rarely posted on weekends... Your senility is getting to you.

Ben Holmes

May 31, 2023, 10:21:21 AM5/31/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 17:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Charles Schuyler
<ch...@reducedfeemortgage.com> wrote:

>He's in a cell on weekends. Work release Monday through Friday.

When all you have is logical fallacies, you lose.

Bud

May 31, 2023, 3:12:04 PM5/31/23
Admitting defeat?

David Von Pein

May 31, 2023, 7:49:26 PM5/31/23
Ben Holmes actually seems to be in denial about the PROVABLE thing that he does each and every Monday --- i.e., swamping this forum with tons of posts all at once (many times posting dozens of messages all in the same MINUTE; see the examples below).

And Holmes, of course, knows full well he's doing this every Monday. And yet he still wants to argue with me about his provable habit of flooding the board with post after post, all with the very same timestamp.

Why would you, Ben, deny the "swamping" you perform every Monday? Nobody really cares. It's not a big deal to anybody. Bud wasn't scolding you for doing it. He was merely pointing out a *fact* --- the FACT that you flood this board every Monday morning. So why deny it? You do it. Every week.

And we can only wonder why Holmes thinks his swamping/flooding can't be proved. It can very easily be proved, which I've done via the collection of links below, which are all messages that were posted by Ben Holmes within literally seconds of each other at precisely 9:55 AM EDT on Monday, April 17, 2023:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/1ShZTKCGM5o/m/uVs_qbKVBQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/QdtkAJ8oKiU/m/Oa7OarOVBQAJ

There's 2 posts on this page (just 3 seconds apart):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/XocJhWr5kog/m/-xTt87SVBQAJ

And 2 more (again, just 3 seconds apart):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/lvQtl0S1grM/m/IEuRsruVBQAJ

And, once more, two posts, three seconds apart (so it seems as if "3 seconds apart" is a common theme amongst these "bulk" posts):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/7EhMMWyhbD0/m/pO8eP6-VBQAJ

And here's the granddaddy of all April 17th swamping examples --- here we have seven (7) Holmes messages (all in the same thread), all posted within 19 seconds of each other:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/ahkF9xOVIkw/m/82kJYLaVBQAJ

And here's one more for good measure, occurring just a few seconds later, at 9:56:09:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/HwMMlLit6oY/m/-g2v8L6VBQAJ

I stopped searching after finding the sixteen (16) virtually simultaneous Holmes posts linked above. But I'd wager that at least another dozen or so "9:55—9:56" April 17 Holmes posts could be found if somebody has the desire to dig them up.

So, Ben, why would you deny the "flooding" habit you so obviously have? Which, btw, is a habit that nobody else possesses at this forum (nobody that I've seen anyway).

BTW....
To Bud, John, Chuck, others....

Any idea how Holmes accomplishes all of that simultaneous posting to different threads? What's the key (or "trick") to all that "bulk posting" within seconds of each other? I confess that I haven't a clue how that can be done here at acj. Anybody know? Holmes, of course, won't say.

Bud

May 31, 2023, 8:04:44 PM5/31/23
No idea.

But I do know I intend on getting some needling out of Swampy the SwampRat.

Ben Holmes

May 31, 2023, 8:09:20 PM5/31/23
On Wed, 31 May 2023 16:49:24 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:
And, coward that he is, he simply runs from points I make that he
can't address.

>> That makes Von Penis the liar, of course.

>>>You're so full of shit, I doubt there's a toilet big enough to handle all your feces.
>>
>> You're acknowledging that you don't have any facts when you use these
>> logical fallacies not based on facts.

And, of course, Von Penis ran AGAIN!!!

>>> You knew (and know now) PRECISELY what Bud means by "swamp posting".
>>> You're lying through your teeth by pretending not to know.
>>
>> Nope. Chickenshit has never cited any reference to "swamp posting."

This is a FACT... And Von Penis refuses to acknowledge it...

>> You merely make the presumption that I'm a mind reader...
>>
>>> When you do your weekly Monday "swamping" and I see 15 to 20
>>> consecutive fresh posts by Ben Holmes---and ALL with the exact same
>>> timestamp (e.g., 12:44 PM or 1:36 PM or whatever)....I'd certainly
>>> call that "swamp posting" (i.e., writing a bunch of posts at just
>>> about the very same time).
>>
>> So we see that *YOUR* definition of "swamp posting" is based entirely
>> on the date/time stamp.
>>
>> Sadly, you can't cite for that.

And didn't. Despite me pointing it out... Von Penis is using HIS
OPINION...

And can't admit it.

>> Or point out how that makes *ME* a liar. Rejecting your UNSPECIFIED
>> AND UNCITED MEANING of the term "swamp posting" doesn't make anything
>> I said a lie.

Dead silence...

>>> And in your case, many times it's not just "about" the same time,
>>> it's *exactly* the same minute.....which I've always wondered how you
>>> were able to accomplish, because nobody can type out 15 separate posts
>>> in less than sixty seconds; it's impossible. So I guess you've got the
>>> posts written in advance, and then your news reader allows you to do
>>> some kind of "bulk post", in order for all 15 of the posts to have an
>>> identical time-of-day timestamp on them. (Google Groups, which I use,
>>> won't allow that sort of "swamping", I don't think.)
>>
>> Sadly, we see no citation for your asserted meaning of "swamp
>> posting."

And STILL don't. Yet Von Penis refuses to acknowledge this...

>>> How exactly do you accomplish that "Identical Timestamp" type of
>>> posting that you manage to perform and swamp the forum with every
>>> Monday, Benny? Care to tell us? I'm just curious (from a technical
>>> standpoint, you understand).
>>
>> You've always demonstrated an ignorance of how the Internet works...
>>
>>>Re: "Swamping".....
>>>
>>> In fact, you (Ben) are "swamping" the forum right now---today. And
>>> probably will be all day tomorrow too. Because, as we know, you have
>>> that "Anthony Marsh" gene in you, which means you are compelled to
>>> respond to each and every post anyone makes, no matter what. It's a
>>> very silly hobby/habit---but Benny's got it.
>>
>> Amusingly, you'll **NEVER** point this out to Chickenshit. This fact
>> shows your hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Of *course* Von Penis can't answer this...

>>> And apparently there's no
>>> losing it, because Benny's been swamp-posting here at ACJ ever since
>>> he decided to take Saturdays & Sundays off. (When did that "No
>>> Weekends" thing first start, Benji? Was it one year ago? Two? I
>>> forget.)
>>
>> I've rarely posted on weekends... Your senility is getting to you.
>
>Ben Holmes actually seems to be in denial...

Notice that Von Penis didn't address what I stated.

And *STILL* can't quote Chickenshit's definition... Sorry Von Penis,
but you're a proven hypocrite & liar.

Run along now...

BT George

Jun 1, 2023, 2:42:44 PM6/1/23
Queue it! ...It's mirror time!!

Ben Holmes

Jun 8, 2023, 9:28:18 AM6/8/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 11:30:35 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 1:46:06?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 May 2023 13:41:57 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >It`s Monday and Ben hasn`t swamp posted...
>>
>> I generally make about two new posts each day... The "swamp posting"
>> you refer to is me simply RESPONDING to you and other believers.
>
> So it only looks like you are swamp posting but you really aren`t.

Why would it look like "swamp posting?" Can you even DEFINE the term?

>> So if *I'm* swamp posting, the original swamp posting is on you.
>
> This post is rare, I rarely start posts.

When it comes to the topic, you NEVER do.

You can't defend your faith. You can only whine about others...

Ben Holmes

Jun 8, 2023, 9:28:19 AM6/8/23
On Wed, 31 May 2023 17:04:42 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>> Any idea how Holmes accomplishes all of that simultaneous posting
>> to different threads? What's the key (or "trick") to all that "bulk
>> posting" within seconds of each other? I confess that I haven't a clue
>> how that can be done here at acj. Anybody know? Holmes, of course,
>> won't say.
>
> No idea.

Of course not... you have frequently shown an ignorance of how the
world operates...

> But I do know I intend on getting some needling out of Swampy the SwampRat.

Does it shock anyone that Chickenshit asserts he's going to use
logical fallacies?

Ben Holmes

Jun 8, 2023, 9:30:22 AM6/8/23
On Wed, 31 May 2023 12:12:02 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 10:21:21?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 May 2023 17:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Charles Schuyler
>> <ch...@reducedfeemortgage.com> wrote:
>>
>>>He's in a cell on weekends. Work release Monday through Friday.
>>
>> When all you have is logical fallacies, you lose.
>
> Admitting defeat?

It takes either a true moron or an illiterate to make such a
statement. Which is it?

John Corbett

Jun 9, 2023, 1:04:58 PM6/9/23
Even though he didn't show up until Wednesday this week and hasn't posted so far today, I would
estimate he has made close to a hundred posts, both to existing threads and new ones he has
created. It is obvious Benny prefers quantity over quality.

Bud

Jun 9, 2023, 1:09:17 PM6/9/23
Does it shock anyone that Ben still doesn`t understand that logical fallacies apply to arguments?

Bud

Jun 9, 2023, 1:10:28 PM6/9/23
Admitting these things also?

> Which is it?

BT George

Jun 10, 2023, 8:29:27 PM6/10/23
No. Even with the *plethora* of newly named logical fallacies they've come up with in the last several years, it's little wonder he cannot even *stumble* into correctly understanding one.

Ben Holmes

Jun 17, 2023, 8:19:59 PM6/17/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 10:10:27 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 9:30:22?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2023 12:12:02 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Admitting defeat?
>>
>> It takes either a true moron or an illiterate to make such a
>> statement.
>>
>> Which is it?

Chickenshit refused to say...

Ben Holmes

Jun 17, 2023, 8:19:59 PM6/17/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 10:09:15 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Does it shock anyone that Chickenshit admits to child molestation?

Ben Holmes

Jun 17, 2023, 8:20:00 PM6/17/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 10:04:57 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 6:13:32?PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 1:46:06?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>>> I generally make about two new posts each day... The "swamp posting" you refer to is me simply RESPONDING to you and other believers. So if *I'm* swamp posting, the original swamp posting is on you.
>> What an incredibly stupid lie this is. (Even more incredibly stupid than usual for Ben, that is.)
>
>Even though he didn't show up until Wednesday this week and hasn't posted so far today, I would
>estimate he has made close to a hundred posts, both to existing threads and new ones he has
>created. It is obvious Benny prefers quantity over quality.

It's obvious that you're a liar.

The original posts I make have a FAR higher quality than anything you
post.

My replies have a one to one correspondence with what others write.

Bud

Jun 17, 2023, 8:55:05 PM6/17/23
Non sequitur.

Bud

Jun 17, 2023, 8:56:20 PM6/17/23
You removed what I said, coward.

Ben Holmes

Jun 20, 2023, 11:50:24 AM6/20/23
On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 17:55:03 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Clearly, it doesn't shock Chickenshit...

Ben Holmes

Jun 20, 2023, 11:50:24 AM6/20/23
On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 17:56:19 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
> You...

Pointed out the obvious.

BT George

Jun 20, 2023, 1:43:22 PM6/20/23
That Holmes is a liar and low life? ...Yep.

Bud

Jun 20, 2023, 2:45:14 PM6/20/23
You pointed out that you are a coward?

Bud

Jun 20, 2023, 2:46:25 PM6/20/23
You employ non sequiturs all the time, why would it shock me?

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 20, 2023, 3:04:45 PM6/20/23
The Circle Jerk Of The Trolls continues! They love Ben and Ben loves them!

BT George

Jun 20, 2023, 4:13:11 PM6/20/23
Look. You have to admit even as a CT he kind of deserves it!

Ben Holmes

Jun 20, 2023, 4:23:17 PM6/20/23
On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 11:46:23 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
> You ...

This isn't about me. I'm examining your failures and ignorance...

Ben Holmes

Jun 20, 2023, 4:23:17 PM6/20/23
On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 11:45:11 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
> You pointed out...

The obvious.

Bud

Jun 20, 2023, 6:43:17 PM6/20/23
That you`re a coward?

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 20, 2023, 8:46:02 PM6/20/23
Certainly, if the characters are taken to be real, then Ben deserves it, and so do you. But you all form one circle jerk with JFK's corpse in the middle.

Ben Holmes

Jun 28, 2023, 9:29:26 AM6/28/23
On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 15:43:16 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Logical fallacy deleted.

BT George

Jun 30, 2023, 12:31:23 PM6/30/23
Not sure if it has been. ...You're still here.

Brian Doyle

Jul 2, 2023, 9:59:08 AM7/2/23
On Friday, June 30, 2023 at 12:31:23 PM UTC-4, BT George wrote:

Ben is a CT but he is also a troll...