DVP Diagnoses Hank Sienzant

已查看 79 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sky Throne 19efppp

未读,
2023年4月13日 23:46:592023/4/13
收件人
DVP quotes himself from 2017, talking about somebody other than his coreligionist, Hank Sienzant:

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

As I said before, you have to ADD THINGS UP, Holmes. You never ever do any "adding up". You like to isolate and keep things separate. The "isolation" trick, of course, is the only conceivable way that you (or any rabid conspiracy theorist) can possibly even begin to justify your claim that LHO is innocent.

And because of this penchant for separating and isolating everything related to Lee Harvey Oswald, you are therefore not qualified to evaluate any of the evidence associated with JFK's murder. You are a total disgrace, in fact, when it comes to piecing together relevant evidence and testimony.

That is exactly what Hank Sienzant does when running away from truth. He plays the isolation trick. But DVP never says a word about it, of course!

Hank Sienzant

未读,
2023年4月15日 21:11:012023/4/15
收件人
Provide examples of me doing that.

Ben makes assertions, I typically cite the evidence and refute them as I get a chance. Show how what I'm doing is the wrong approach.

Or call me names. I have a pretty good idea which approach you'll take from this point forward.

Sky Throne 19efppp

未读,
2023年4月16日 01:23:292023/4/16
收件人
Your "pretty good idea" is poisoning the well with an ad hominem, which you do in addition to your "isolation tricks," as DVP calls them. And you're shifting the burden, as I have no obligation to prove anything to you at all.

Hank Sienzant

未读,
2023年4月16日 07:25:422023/4/16
收件人
"My pretty good idea" was that you would cite the evidence for your unsupported assertions. You do have the obligation to support your assertions which you made in your initial post in this thread, but have as of yet failed to support in any manner. Was I wrong to think you would support your claims with factual examples and links establishing what you claim?

Sky Throne 19efppp

未读,
2023年4月16日 09:53:022023/4/16
收件人
I have no obligations. I'll point it out next time I see it. If I feel like. Everybody knows I'm right anyway.

Hank Sienzant

未读,
2023年4月16日 12:36:452023/4/16
收件人
To defend your claims? Hilarious.

> I'll point it out next time I see it. If I feel like.

You asserted “That is exactly what Hank Sienzant does when running away from truth. He plays the isolation trick.” What is the evidence supporting your claim?

> Everybody knows I'm right anyway.

Begged question logical fallacy.

Hank Sienzant

未读,
2023年4月16日 12:42:152023/4/16
收件人
On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 11:46:59 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> DVP quotes himself from 2017, talking about somebody other than his
> coreligionist, Hank Sienzant:

Ad hominem. I’ve studied the evidence and reached my own conclusions.

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> As I said before, you have to ADD THINGS UP, Holmes. You never ever do any "adding up". You like to isolate and keep things separate. The "isolation" trick, of course, is the only conceivable way that you (or any rabid conspiracy theorist) can possibly even begin to justify your claim that LHO is innocent.
>
> And because of this penchant for separating and isolating everything related to Lee Harvey Oswald, you are therefore not qualified to evaluate any of the evidence associated with JFK's murder. You are a total disgrace, in fact, when it comes to piecing together relevant evidence and testimony.
>
> That is exactly what Hank Sienzant does when running away from truth. He plays the isolation trick. But DVP never says a word about it, of course!

Assertions without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Sky Throne 19efppp

未读,
2023年4月16日 12:48:272023/4/16
收件人
Fine then. Dismiss the truth without evidence. I don't care. Everybody knows what you are.

Hank Sienzant

未读,
2023年4月17日 05:12:362023/4/17
收件人
Begged question and circular reasoning. You're assuming what you need to prove and using the conclusion to justify the premise.

> I don't care.

You say that, but if that were true, you wouldn’t bother to post here.

> Everybody knows what you are.

Hyperbole. “Everybody”?

We could be talking about two or three people who would be thinking like you.

Sky Throne 19efppp

未读,
2023年4月17日 05:23:182023/4/17
收件人
I post for the Lurker, not shitbags like you.

John Corbett

未读,
2023年4月17日 07:02:412023/4/17
收件人
How do you know there are any lurkers?

Sky Throne 19efppp

未读,
2023年4月17日 07:49:082023/4/17
收件人
How do you know that Gilligan's Island made America great?

Ben Holmes

未读,
2023年4月17日 09:55:162023/4/17
收件人
On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 18:11:00 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

>Ben makes assertions, I typically cite the evidence and refute them as I get a chance. Show how what I'm doing is the wrong approach.

What sentence preceeds Chickenshit's "A.B.C.D." quote? I say it
doesn't exist.
0 个新帖子