<1737> Prophecy: LORD Jesus is returning soon ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 6:42:59 PM3/4/23
... to rescue those who are http://WonderfullyHungry.org like Him (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) possibly (Matt 19:26) tonight on 03/04/23 "like
a thief in the night" before the Great Tribulation (aka end of the
world as we know it as all Hell breaks loose and people will wish to
die but can't).

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two (possibly homosexual)
men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two (possibly homosexual) women shall be grinding together; the one
shall be taken, and the other left. Two (possibly trans-sexual) men
shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And
they answered and said unto him, Where, LORD? And He said unto them,
Wheresoever the body (aka food for eagles) is, thither will the
(wonderfully hungry) eagles be gathered together." (Luke 17:34-37 w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/17.htm

Again, here's a link to the OP for this thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

Again, here's a shorter more shareable link:
http://tinyurl.com/Prophecy1737

So let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) each other as our
LORD truly loves (John 15:13) us ...

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer instead of sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart so
that we can (Philippians 4:13) fly up to meet the LORD in the air when
He returns to rescue us

..because we mindfully choose to openly care (Mt5:47) w/our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 6:46:50 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 2nd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 6:49:20 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again, here it is ..

http://tinyurl.com/WanderingSheep

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones (who are
wonderfully hungry). For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always
see the face of My Father in Heaven. What do you think? If a man owns
a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away (looking for more food),
will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the
one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is
happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not
wander off. In the same way your Father in Heaven is not willing that
any of these ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) little ones should
perish." (Matthew 18:10-14 w/parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.18.10-14.NIV

Here is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) example of one of these wonderfully
hungry "little ones" (Matt 18:10-14) who are despised by those who are
http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32):

http://tinyurl.com/AfricaRenee

It is written that all of Heaven rejoices when the lost/prodigal find
their way back to GOD so that witnessing to them makes us like the 5
virgins who are considered wise (Proverbs 11:30) in the parable of the
http://tinyurl.com/TenVirgins1737

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

Suggested further reading:
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 6:57:31 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 7:00:15 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again, to the perishing such as The Doctor (TD) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 7:07:15 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again, Duke is dead ...

... and you might die too if you don't stop sinning.

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/john/5-14.htm

Suggested further reading about Duke:
http://tinyurl.com/DeadDuke

So let us not be a http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32)

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 7:12:46 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again, surge in sudden deaths due to long-COVID ...

Heart-disease risk soars after COVID -- even with a mild case.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00403-0

Massive study shows a long-term, substantial rise in risk of
cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke, after a
SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Saima May Sidik

Coloured frontal chest X-ray superimposed with a coloured 3D CT scan
of the heart and its blood vessels in a healthy adult.

The risk of 20 diseases of the heart and blood vessels is high for at
least a year after a COVID-19 diagnosis.Credit: Living Art
Enterprises/Science Photo Library

Even a mild case of COVID-19 can increase a person’s risk of
cardiovascular problems for at least a year after diagnosis, a new
study1 shows. Researchers found that rates of many conditions, such as
heart failure and stroke, were substantially higher in people who had
recovered from COVID-19 than in similar people who hadn’t had the
disease.

What’s more, the risk was elevated even for those who were under 65
years of age and lacked risk factors, such as obesity or diabetes.

“It doesn’t matter if you are young or old, it doesn’t matter if you
smoked, or you didn’t,” says study co-author Ziyad Al-Aly at
Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, and the chief of
research and development for the Veterans Affairs (VA) St. Louis
Health Care System. “The risk was there.”

Al-Aly and his colleagues based their research on an extensive
health-record database curated by the United States Department of
Veterans Affairs. The researchers compared more than 150,000 veterans
who survived for at least 30 days after contracting COVID-19 with two
groups of uninfected people: a group of more than five million people
who used the VA medical system during the pandemic, and a similarly
sized group that used the system in 2017, before SARS-CoV-2 was
circulating.

Troubled hearts

People who had recovered from COVID-19 showed stark increases in 20
cardiovascular problems over the year after infection. For example,
they were 52% more likely to have had a stroke than the contemporary
control group, meaning that, out of every 1,000 people studied, there
were around 4 more people in the COVID-19 group than in the control
group who experienced stroke.

The risk of heart failure increased by 72%, or around 12 more people
in the COVID-19 group per 1,000 studied. Hospitalization increased the
likelihood of future cardiovascular complications, but even people who
avoided hospitalization were at higher risk for many conditions.

“I am actually surprised by these findings that cardiovascular
complications of COVID can last so long,” Hossein Ardehali, a
cardiologist at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois, wrote in
an e-mail to Nature. Because severe disease increased the risk of
complications much more than mild disease, Ardehali wrote, “it is
important that those who are not vaccinated get their vaccine
immediately”.

COVID’s cardiac connection

Ardehali cautions that the study’s observational nature comes with
some limitations. For example, people in the contemporary control
group weren’t tested for COVID-19, so it’s possible that some of them
actually had mild infections. And because the authors considered only
VA patients — a group that’s predominantly white and male — their
results might not translate to all populations.

Ardehali and Al-Aly agree that health-care providers around the world
should be prepared to address an increase in cardiovascular
conditions. But with high COVID-19 case counts still straining medical
resources, Al-Aly worries that health authorities will delay preparing
for the pandemic’s aftermath for too long. “We collectively dropped
the ball on COVID,” he said. “And I feel we’re about to drop the ball
on long COVID.”

Nature 602, 560 (2022)

doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-022-00403-0

References

Xie, Y., Xu, E., Bowe, B. & Al-Aly, Z. Nature Med.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-01689-3 (2022).

+++

The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the US & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per
their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping
for the best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha
lineage mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon,
Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Link to the above content:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/q585Am1Is9E/m/JIw5_vcSBQAJ

A shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/COVIDheartDisease

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

These "good works" (Ephesians 2:10) is what LORD Jesus means by His
parable of the http://tinyurl.com/SamaritanDoctor (Luke 10:25-37):
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/R8YHuo3nb3c/m/hnKs4JdrAAAJ

[...]

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 7:26:36 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 3rd time, behold ...

From dailykos.com published on 02/04/23:

An entire Pennsylvania family of Trump supporters, including James
Daub, 62, Deborah Daub, 59, and their daughter Morgan, 26, were found
dead in their backyard. An investigation found several notes inside
the house that indicated the family made a “joint decision” to end
their lives.

There were no signs of foul play, no evidence that anyone else was
present, and no signs of forced entry. The physical evidence pointed
to self-inflicted gunshot wounds. Police also interviewed people close
to the family who confirmed they were devout Christian conservatives.

The mother and daughter were avid bowlers. Brett Stabley was the owner
of a bowling supply shop who knew them well, and gave Morgan lessons.
He said they were despondent that Donald Trump was no longer
president.

NBC News:

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy
about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to
religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters
of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be
in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when
he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing
the two after that.

Once again, it’s more than a tad hypocritical when conservatives
accuse others of indoctrination.

This family’s front yard was “littered” with Trump signs before the
2020 election. When Roe v. Wade was overturned last June, the family
put a ton of anti-abortion signs in the yard. Ironically, they
considered themselves to be very “pro-life.”

Morgan, the homeschooled daughter, uploaded unhinged rants to YouTube,
decrying the forces of evil conspiring against Trump. In her suicide
note, she mentions that these, or similar, forces of evil were
conspiring against her as well. It appeared as though she was
suffering from a psychosis, which is very dangerous when in a cult. In
other videos, she talks about “abdicating her throne” and declared
herself a prophet.

Cult members often have no idea they’re in a cult. They are besieged
with an “us versus them” mentality and given absolute, black-and-white
answers for everything, including who is good and who is evil. I am
hopeful that more people break the spell before more deaths occur.
When Trump loses again, either the primary or the general election,
expect him to either directly or subtly call for more violence and
death.

I hope more people caught in this cult will see that Trump is nothing
more than a completely horrible human being and not worth dying over.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/HangryInPennsylvania

+++

This tragedy in Pennsylvania is the terrible consequence of failure to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (Matthew
15:19) thereby allowing the devil to enter therein just as it is
written that the devil entered into traitor Judas Iscariot who then
went off and betrayed our LORD Jesus and then also killed himself just
as the Daub family has.

Link to the above content:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/g3p0UbK3s4Q/m/uE70miS-EQAJ

Shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/HangryInPennsylvania2

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

Joyfully, being http://WonderfullyHungry.org is **not** a religion
(i.e. a set of beliefs instead of proven facts) because instead of
believing that hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) is Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6), we
**prove** that we **know** that hunger (Philippians 4:12) is wonderful
(Luke 6:21a) by always saying we're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12).

[...]

removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 7:37:12 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 3rd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 7:40:15 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 2nd time, behold ...

A surviving co-worker describes the **Christian** shooter, Walmart
Manager Andre Bing, as being http://bit.ly/h_angry like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau who Jacob also had to avoid according to
what's written in the Bible:

http://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart

Such is the terrible consequence of failure to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (Matthew
15:19) thereby allowing the devil to enter therein just as it is
written that the devil entered into traitor Judas Iscariot who then
went off and betrayed our LORD Jesus and then also killed himself just
as Mr. Bing did.

The above is confirmed by the Walmart Manager's "death note" on his
phone which the police released in redacted form on Twitter:

http://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart4

Here's a short shareable link to the above content:

http://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart3

[...]

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 7:59:26 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 AgainX2, to the perishing such as The Doctor (TD) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 8:33:29 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 4th time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 8:36:09 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 2nd time, behold WDJW ...

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

HeartDoc Andrew, after shopping, sees a beautiful young lady at a
Walmart entrance holding a cardboard sign saying she's homeless, needs
help, and "Merry Christmess"(sic):

"Here's all the money that I have and I wish I had more to give you
but it's in the form of credit cards. Meanwhile, I am simply
wonderfully hungry and hope you, neighbor, also have a healthy
appetite too. So how are you ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"Como esta ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"What language do you speak?"

Young homeless lady:

"French"

HeartDoc Andrew looking disappointed:

"I don't speak French."

Young homeless lady smiles and brings out her cell phone with Google
translator and directs me to speak.

HeartDoc Andrew proceeds to convince her to say she's "wonderfully
hungry" in French and then also in English. He then learns her name is
Maria and that she and her family (brother, mother, and two children;
David age-6 and Aiden age-1) have been sleeping in their car while
waiting for her immigration papers to be straightened out so that she
can work to make money to pay rent for an apartment. She said that
immigration told her it would take a month and that she needed a few
things from Walmart and then asked if HeartDoc Andrew would help.

HeartDoc Andrew, while watching Maria put a large double-sized pillow
and a large comforter into the Walmart shopping cart:

"Maria, it's not right for your children to freeze in your car even
with a large pillow and large comforter."

Maria:
"What can I do?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Your family can stay with me at my house until your papers get
straightened out."

Maria:
"My brother and mother are afraid of living with men they don't know."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Let me talk to them."

Maria:
"There have been other men who have talked to them and scared them."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am a different person and I will bring my bicycle so that they
won't be scared of me."

Maria:
"They made me promise to bring no more men. So will you still help
me?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am helping you."

Maria:
"Will you buy these things for me?

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I have these things at my house so it doesn't make sense to buy
things I already have to give you."

Maria angrily storms off and HeartDoc Andrew puts the items back on
the shelf. While outside, he convinces another person to say they're
"wonderfully hungry" before bicycling away but Maria was nowhere to be
seen.

May GOD bless Maria more than ever prospering (Proverbs 10:22) her and
keeping her from harm (Jeremiah 29:11), in the name (John 16:23) of
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO.

+++

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantForHanukkah

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 8:39:58 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 3rd time, religions are fraudulent ...

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and **on** (and not by or through)
this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (aka Hell)
will not overcome it." (Matthew 16:18 w/ **emphasis** and
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-18.htm

"The real name of LORD Jesus' church is http://WDJW.net which is not
Catholic but is built **on** the experience of disciple Peter sinking
like a rock when he lost faith in GOD when he did not give the glory
of walking on water to Him." -- Holy Spirit referring to Matthew 16:18
and Psalm 117:1

"Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples." (Psalm
117:1)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/psalms/117-1.htm

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer & not sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
[...]

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 9:45:59 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/W0B7x6-YuIU/m/9ry0aqjuAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 10:41:30 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 4, 2023, 11:25:27 PM3/4/23
<1737> 03/04/23 Again a 5th time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 1:41:27 AM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 1:51:51 AM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 2:14:01 AM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again a 2nd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 2:35:32 AM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 3:02:39 AM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, to the perishing such as The Doctor (TD) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 7:39:44 AM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 7:54:41 AM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 3:49:19 PM3/5/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 4:10:52 PM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/W0B7x6-YuIU/m/9ry0aqjuAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 4:18:15 PM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again a 3rd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 4:45:03 PM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 5:37:39 PM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 5:41:27 PM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, surge in sudden deaths due to long-COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 7:02:41 PM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again a 2nd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 7:51:13 PM3/5/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 8:12:58 PM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again, religions are fraudulent ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 5, 2023, 8:44:27 PM3/5/23
<1737> 03/05/23 Again a 3rd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 2:56:14 AM3/6/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 7:11:34 AM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 12:01:52 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 2:10:47 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 2:16:41 PM3/6/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 2:45:25 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 2:50:25 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 3:07:52 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again a 2nd time, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 3:53:57 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/W0B7x6-YuIU/m/9ry0aqjuAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 4:00:12 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again a 2nd time, ROOT out COVID ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 6:29:44 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again a 2nd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 7:48:00 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again, to the perishing such as Twang ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 8:35:24 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again a 3rd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 2:51:35 AM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 7:06:18 AM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 10:56:06 AM3/7/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 10:57:23 AM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 12:19:49 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 12:40:36 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again a 2nd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 1:06:22 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, here it is ..

>> http://tinyurl.com/WanderingSheep
>>
>> "See that you do not despise one of these little ones (who are
>> wonderfully hungry). For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always
>> see the face of My Father in Heaven. What do you think? If a man owns
>> a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away (looking for more food),
>> will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the
>> one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is
>> happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not
>> wander off. In the same way your Father in Heaven is not willing that
>> any of these ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) little ones should
>> perish." (Matthew 18:10-14 w/parenthetical clarification)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.18.10-14.NIV

"Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones (who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ); for I say unto you, That in heaven
their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in
heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How
think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone
astray (looking for more food), doth he not leave the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more
of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even
so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of
these (wonderfully hungry) little ones should perish." (Matt 18:10-14

https://www.bible.com/bible/1/MAT.18.10-14.KJV

>> Here is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) example of one of these wonderfully
>> hungry "little ones" (Matt 18:10-14) who are despised by those who are
>> http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32):
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/AfricaRenee
>>
>> It is written that all of Heaven rejoices when the lost/prodigal find
>> their way back to GOD so that witnessing to them makes us like the 5
>> virgins who are considered wise (Proverbs 11:30) in the parable of the
>> http://tinyurl.com/TenVirgins1737
>>
>> "For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
>> http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
>> prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
>> clarification)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents
>>
>> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
>> http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a
>> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>>
>> Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
>> our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.
>>
>> This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
>> what LORD Jesus wants:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net
>>
>> BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
>> because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
>> include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
>> present tense **and** all-inclusive.
>>
>> For example:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023
>>
>> Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
>> healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
>> removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew<><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2024& upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 1:08:28 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 1:54:00 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, religions are fraudulent ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 2:22:20 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again a 3rd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 3:49:32 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/W0B7x6-YuIU/m/9ry0aqjuAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 3:57:45 PM3/7/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 4:08:06 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again a 4th time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 4:22:24 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 4:47:17 PM3/7/23
<1737> 01/07/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 4:48:14 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again a 2nd time, how to be perfect ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/Ta47nUdUnXc/m/LBAdEDnXAQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 6:35:04 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again a 5th time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 7:05:32 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again a 2nd time, here it is ..

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 7:35:26 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 2:48:14 AM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again, religions are fraudulent ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 4:05:44 AM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again, surge in sudden deaths due to long-COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 4:59:24 AM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 10:20:52 AM3/8/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 10:26:35 AM3/8/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 10:43:43 AM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 11:24:01 AM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 2nd time, ROOT out COVID ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 12:54:48 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 4:10:34 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 4:37:31 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 5:11:23 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 2nd time, religions are fraudulent ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 5:17:10 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 2nd time, how to be perfect ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/Ta47nUdUnXc/m/LBAdEDnXAQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 5:55:05 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 6:07:45 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/W0B7x6-YuIU/m/9ry0aqjuAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 6:15:19 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 3rd time, ROOT out COVID ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 6:54:16 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 2nd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 6:55:29 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 2nd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 7:43:11 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 4th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 7:54:45 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 3rd time, religions are fraudulent ...

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 8:43:06 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again a 5th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 2:59:41 AM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 6:30:14 AM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, surge in sudden deaths due to long-COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 7:28:56 AM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 10:44:17 AM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 11:59:03 AM3/9/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 12:19:18 PM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 12:29:55 PM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, here it is ..

>> http://tinyurl.com/WanderingSheep
>>
>> "See that you do not despise one of these little ones (who are
>> wonderfully hungry). For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always
>> see the face of My Father in Heaven. What do you think? If a man owns
>> a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away (looking for more food),
>> will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the
>> one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is
>> happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not
>> wander off. In the same way your Father in Heaven is not willing that
>> any of these ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) little ones should
>> perish." (Matthew 18:10-14 w/parenthetical clarification)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.18.10-14.NIV

"Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones (who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ); for I say unto you, That in heaven
their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in
heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How
think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone
astray (looking for more food), doth he not leave the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more
of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even
so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of
these (wonderfully hungry) little ones should perish." (Matt 18:10-14
w/parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://www.bible.com/bible/1/MAT.18.10-14.KJV

>> Here is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) example of one of these wonderfully
>> hungry "little ones" (Matt 18:10-14) who are despised by those who are
>> http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32):
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/AfricaRenee
>> http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023
>>
>> Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
>> healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
>> removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew<><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2024& upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 12:32:23 PM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 1:18:44 PM3/9/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/education-64875643
>>>

>>> Pupils missing school on Fridays as parents are at home, MPs told
>>
>> Millions of pupils are suffering from **undiagnosed** long-COVID which
>> puts them at higher risk of not performing well at school thereby
>> lowering their incentive to attend school.

**emphasis** added.

> Is there a rigorous mathematical proof?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/JfaK_OZuNhE/m/NWmdGyFYAwAJ

No mathematics/statistics can be applied to that which is undiagnosed.

However, it is possible that upwards to nearly half of all the
children in the UK have long-COVID.

Abstract from Nature article published on 10/12/22:

With increasing numbers infected by SARS-CoV-2, understanding
long-COVID is essential to inform health and social care support. A
Scottish population cohort of 33,281 laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2
infections and 62,957 never-infected individuals were followed-up via
6, 12 and 18-month questionnaires and linkage to hospitalization and
death records. Of the 31,486 symptomatic infections,1,856 (6%) had not
recovered and 13,350 (42%) only partially. No recovery was associated
with hospitalized infection, age, female sex, deprivation, respiratory
disease, depression and multimorbidity. Previous symptomatic infection
was associated with poorer quality of life, impairment across all
daily activities and 24 persistent symptoms including breathlessness
(OR 3.43, 95% CI 3.29–3.58), palpitations (OR 2.51, OR 2.36–2.66),
chest pain (OR 2.09, 95% CI 1.96–2.23), and confusion (OR 2.92, 95% CI
2.78–3.07). Asymptomatic infection was not associated with adverse
outcomes. Vaccination was associated with reduced risk of seven
symptoms. Here we describe the nature of long-COVID and the factors
associated with it.

Link to OP:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/t7sDCds-O4s/m/2C3D6cn9AgAJ

Shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/LongCOVIDinScotland

Suggested further reading:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-05542-y

"Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is known to cause multi-organ
dysfunction1,2,3 during acute infection with severe acute respiratory
syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), with some patients experiencing
prolonged symptoms, termed post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2
(refs.?4,5). However, the burden of infection outside the respiratory
tract and time to viral clearance are not well characterized,
particularly in the brain3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14. Here we carried out
complete autopsies on 44 patients who died with COVID-19, with
extensive sampling of the central nervous system in 11 of these
patients, to map and quantify the distribution, replication and
cell-type specificity of SARS-CoV-2 across the human body, including
the brain, from acute infection to more than seven months following
symptom onset. We show that SARS-CoV-2 is widely distributed,
predominantly among patients who died with severe COVID-19, and that
virus replication is present in multiple respiratory and
non-respiratory tissues, including the brain, early in infection.
Further, we detected persistent SARS-CoV-2 RNA in multiple anatomic
sites, including throughout the brain, as late as 230 days following
symptom onset in one case. Despite extensive distribution of
SARS-CoV-2 RNA throughout the body, we observed little evidence of
inflammation or direct viral cytopathology outside the respiratory
tract. Our data indicate that in some patients SARS-CoV-2 can cause
systemic infection and persist in the body for months."

Bottom line:

The worst case scenario is being realized as the COVID-19 virus is
rapidly mutating to "zombify" humans so that their human hosts will
mindlessly/masklessly spread it to everyone else in perpetuity.

In two words:

Zombie Apocalypse (via COVID-19)

Shareable link to the content of this post:
https://tinyurl.com/COVIDapocalypse

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 1:37:27 PM3/9/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 1:39:43 PM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, here's the Zombie Apocalypse ...

https://tinyurl.com/COVIDapocalypse

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 2:31:23 PM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/W0B7x6-YuIU/m/9ry0aqjuAAAJ
It is loading more messages.