<1737> Prophecy: LORD Jesus is returning soon ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 2:32:06 PM3/7/22
... to rescue those who are http://WonderfullyHungry.org like Him (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) "like a thief in the night" before the Great
Tribulation (aka end of the world as we know it).

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two (possibly homosexual)
men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two (possibly homosexual) women shall be grinding together; the one
shall be taken, and the other left. Two (possibly trans-sexual) men
shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And
they answered and said unto him, Where, LORD? And He said unto them,
Wheresoever the body (aka food for eagles) is, thither will the
(wonderfully hungry) eagles be gathered together." (Luke 17:34-37 w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/17.htm

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart so that
we can (Philippians 4:13) fly up to meet the LORD in the air when He
returns to rescue us

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 2:47:05 PM3/7/22
[...]

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

Shorter more shareable link:
http://tinyurl.com/Prophecy1737

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 3:04:34 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 Again, here's the post about this...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 3:30:31 PM3/7/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 4:09:42 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ZuzeTE71dHs/m/u47B_omoCAAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

> Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

> He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
> '14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

> Psalms
> 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
> open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

> Proverbs

> 13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
> the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

> Joel
> 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
> the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
> people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

> Psalms
> 107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

> Acts
> 14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
> giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
> your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 4:35:57 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the post about this...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 4:59:45 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6ytiCSZWVnM/3MfRclCFAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 5:12:18 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 Again for a 3rd time, here's the post about this...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 5:20:52 PM3/7/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 6:06:04 PM3/7/22
Even mild Covid can cause brain damage, scans show ...

Source:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/long-covid-even-mild-covid-linked-damage-brain-months-infection-rcna18959

<begin article>

During at least the first few months following a coronavirus
infection, even mild cases of Covid-19 are associated with subtle
tissue damage and accelerated losses in brain regions tied to the
sense of smell, as well as a small loss in the brain’s overall volume,
a new British study finds. Having mild Covid is also associated with a
cognitive function deficit.

These are the striking findings of the new study led by University of
Oxford investigators, one that leading Covid researchers consider
particularly important because it is the first study of the disease’s
potential impact on the brain that is based on brain scans taken both
before and after participants contracted the coronavirus.

“This study design overcomes some of the major limitations of most
brain-related studies of Covid-19 to date, which rely on analysis and
interpretation at a single time point in people who had Covid-19,”
said Dr. Serena S. Spudich, a neurologist at the Yale University
School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research.

The red-yellow regions are the parts of the brain that shrink the most
in the 401 SARS-CoV-2 infected participants
The red-yellow regions are the parts of the brain that shrank the most
in the 401 SARS-CoV-2 infected participants, compared with the 384
noninfected participants. Gwenaëlle Douaud, in collaboration with
Anderson Winkler and Saad Jbabdi, University of Oxford and NIH.
Full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic

The research, which was published Monday in Nature, also stands out
because the lion’s share of its participants apparently had mild Covid
— by far, the most common outcome of coronavirus infections. Most of
the brain-related studies in this field have focused on those with
moderate to severe Covid.

Gwenaëlle Douaud, an associate professor at the Nuffield Department of
Clinical Neurosciences at Oxford and the paper’s lead author, said
that the excess loss of brain volume she and her colleagues observed
in brain scans of hundreds of British individuals is equivalent to at
least one extra year of normal aging.

“It is brain damage, but it is possible that it is reversible,” she
said. “But it is still relatively scary because it was in mildly
infected people.”

Douaud and her team relied on a rich data source: the United Kingdom
Biobank. Before the Covid pandemic began, this mammoth database
already had on hand tens of thousands of brain MRIs of people in
Britain, along with responses to surveys about their diets and
lifestyles and results from cognitive function tests.

The investigators focused on 401 people between 51 and 81 years old
who had tested positive for Covid according to clinical data linked to
the Biobank study. They were invited back for a second brain scan,
which they received an average of about five months after contracting
the coronavirus. Covid was apparently mild in the vast majority of
these participants; only 15 of them were hospitalized with the
disease.

The researchers compared these pairs of scans to those of a control
group of 384 U.K. Biobank participants who had not tested positive for
Covid and were matched according to the Covid-positive group’s rates
of obesity, blood pressure, smoking and diabetes, as well as their
socioeconomic status, age and sex.

Between the pairs of MRIs, which were separated by an average of about
three years, the researchers observed a striking trend among those who
had Covid: a greater loss of what’s known as gray matter in the brain,
as well as a higher rate of abnormalities in the brain tissue. Gray
matter, which appears gray on certain brain scans, is comprised of
various cells, including neurons.

Download the NBC News app for full coverage of the Covid-19 pandemic

It would be normal for adults within the study’s age range to lose a
small amount of brain tissue after three years of aging, the
researchers note. But compared with the control group, those who had
Covid experienced an additional 0.2 percent to 2 percent loss of brain
tissue in regions which are mostly associated with the sense of smell
— specifically, in the parahippocampal gyrus, the orbitofrontal cortex
and the insula.

The overall brain volume in people with Covid declined by an extra 0.3
percent over those without the disease.

Older participants experienced all these excess brain-related declines
more profoundly.

The study offers no indication whether a Covid vaccination would
mitigate the risk of such changes. The participants tested positive
for the disease between March 2020 and April 2021, before the vaccines
were widely available in the U.K.

On cognitive function tests, those who had Covid demonstrated a slower
ability to process information and had lower marks on what’s known as
executive function, which is an umbrella measure of the brain’s
ability to manage complex tasks. Again, these Covid-linked deficits
were more pronounced among older individuals.

Dr. Avindra Nath, clinical director of the National Institute of
Neurological Disorders and Stroke at the National Institutes of
Health, said that these findings “have long-term implications, since
we would be concerned about the possibility of similar cognitive
dysfunction in a large population worldwide."

"It needs to be determined if these patients could further deteriorate
over a period of time," he said.

The investigators had no access to data on any Covid-related symptoms
the participants may have experienced. So they don’t know if the
participants actually lost their sense of smell or have experienced
long-term symptoms in the disease’s wake. Some likely had asymptomatic
cases.

That said, the loss of smell was particularly prevalent among those
infected with the coronavirus during the first two major waves of the
pandemic. And when particular regions of the brain go unused, they are
inclined to atrophy. Nevertheless, the study’s authors don’t know
whether the coronavirus caused a loss of smell through a
nonbrain-based mechanism and this, in turn, prompted the brain damage,
or if possibly the brain damage caused the loss of smell.

How long do Covid brain changes last?

A study published in Cell in February found that a coronavirus
infection of various cells in the nasal cavity gives rise to
inflammation that inhibits the functioning of smell-receptor proteins
on nerve cells, leading to smell loss.

“The brain is plastic, which means it can reorganize and heal itself.
This is true even in older people.

GWENAËLLE DOUAUD, UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
Covid’s link to declines in the smell-related brain regions, Douaud
said, does not discount the other ways that it might impact the brain
in regions unrelated to smell. The disease has proved maddeningly
variable from patient to patient, and other studies have identified
various means by which severe Covid in particular might damage the
brain. What the study revealed is that changes to the smell-related
regions were the most consistent brain-related trend tied to Covid in
the study cohort.

Whether these changes will persist over the long term remains unknown.
Douaud is hoping to conduct a third round of brain scans.

Recommended

CORONAVIRUS
People in the U.S. can now order 4 more free Covid tests online
“The brain is plastic, which means it can reorganize and heal itself,”
she said. “This is true even in older people.”

Experts in long Covid praised Douaud’s paper.

“This study provides the most definitive clinical data available to
date that SARS-CoV-2 directly or indirectly damages nerves and that
this, in turn, can have systemic effects, including changes in the
brain,” said Dr. Steven Deeks, a veteran HIV researcher at the
University of California, San Francisco. “It contributes to an
emerging theme that nerve damage was common during the first few waves
of the pandemic.”

Deeks, who is directing a major cohort study of people suffering from
persistent symptoms following a coronavirus infection, noted a
limitation of the new study. Those who got Covid, he pointed out, had
some differences in their baseline cognitive function and in some of
the initial brain scans compared with those who did not get the
disease.

“It is possible, but perhaps unlikely,” he said, “that those who had
higher risk for becoming infected were destined to progress more
rapidly in the changes in their brain for other unmeasured reasons.”

That said, having the pairs of brain scans before and after an
infection provided Douaud and her colleagues with a unique ability to
factor out brain abnormalities that might have already been present
before individuals developed Covid and therefore were not likely
connected to the disease.

<end article>

Source:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/long-covid-even-mild-covid-linked-damage-brain-months-infection-rcna18959

A shorter more shareable link:
http://tinyurl.com/COVIDbrainFog030722

Bottom line:

It's smart to wear our COVID face-masks while rapidly (
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) ascertaining whether others around
us are infected when we greet (Matthew 5:37) them in person else we'd
possibly become too stupid to meet up with our LORD when He returns to
rescue ( http://tinyurl.com/Prophecy1737 ) us from the Great
Tribulation.

anti-masker Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 6:16:54 PM3/7/22
(1737) 03/07/22 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/71hBrrPMmwY/Zlp5XbfJBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 7:41:00 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/x08-2_u1Ahc/RO3BSbAQAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 8:38:55 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of
stopping the sin of gluttony by fasting (i.e. 0 lbs) ...

"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm

"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xufZaqEm4XA/m/jyzKYlgGAQAJ

"Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to GOD, and distributed them
to the people. Afterward(s) He did the same with the fish (so that
they each got 2 lbs of food). And they all ate (the 2 lbs which was)
as much as they wanted. After everyone was full (satisfied that they
got all they needed), Jesus told His disciples, 'Now gather the
leftovers (which wouldn't exist if the people overate the excess
food), so that nothing is wasted.'" (John 6:11-12, NLT w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ZgsDuv_E6oI/m/NickmAzXAwAJ

"Yes, 2 lbs of food is the right amount of daily food even if the food
is just raw wheat" -- Holy Spirit (referring to John 6:11-12, Exodus
16:16, and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

+++

Again, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm

"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)

Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

What about the serpent (aka satan) ?

The serpent's sin was **not** gluttony, because he did **not**
overeat.

Instead, his sin was deceiving Eve so that now he can't say/write he's
"wonderfully hungry" because he's now cursed (Genesis 3:14) to **not**
be hungry and he's not forgiven of this sin because he's not been
allowed to confess it.

"There is absolutely only one sin that is tied to eating food like the
figs from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and that is the
sin of gluttony." -- Holy Spirit (referring again to Genesis 3:12-3)

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... as in the tragic USENET example of Duke (aka duckgumbo32):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/f9T5jpNpCOU/m/evQjPTiLBgAJ

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the more tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ

The average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

"I eat half as much as others typically eat." -- Fauja Singh (110 yo
marathon runner)

Source video from 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY0Xx92YvQ

More recent video from 2020:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvilwVYyZSI:

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 9:55:12 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 Again, Catholicism is false ...

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and **on** (and not by) this rock
I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (aka Hell) will not
overcome it." (Matthew 16:18 w/ **emphasis** and parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-18.htm

"The real name of LORD Jesus' church is http://WDJW.net which is not
Catholic but is built on the experience of disciple Peter sinking like
a rock when he lost faith in GOD when he did not give the glory of
walking on water to Him." -- Holy Spirit referring to Matthew 16:18
and Psalm 117:1

"Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples." (Psalm
117:1)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/psalms/117-1.htm

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully healthier

Michael Christ

Mar 7, 2022, 10:33:40 PM3/7/22
Yes, that Patrick Barker is one to not watch out for.

A purgatory player who is intent on feasting on his flesh right now.

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2022, 10:38:49 PM3/7/22
<1737> 03/07/22 MichaelC haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Mar 8, 2022, 2:37:42 AM3/8/22
...so will Andrew B Chung have his diet thrown out with the spaghetti sauce.

A very poor recipe.

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 5:03:58 AM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 Again, what the LORD tells the eternally condemned...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Michael Christ

Mar 8, 2022, 5:10:38 AM3/8/22
But what for?

Dietary sin.

It is 2 1/2 lbs.

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 6:28:14 AM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

P+Barker

Mar 8, 2022, 7:00:20 AM3/8/22
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Yes, that Patrick Barker is one to not watch out for.
>A purgatory player who is intent on feasting on his flesh right now.

Why are you so jealous of me?
Is it because I am a Christian?

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 7:28:28 AM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 11:57:09 AM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 1:36:51 PM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 Again, Catholicism is false ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 3:50:00 PM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 5:13:54 PM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the post about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 8:37:38 PM3/8/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 9:22:23 PM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 Robert haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 9:55:01 PM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 Again praying against Russia's Putin ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/LcArEkausWo/m/Xt3PNAvbCgAJ

Michael Christ

Mar 8, 2022, 10:44:24 PM3/8/22
Yes, that vile character is going to get it alright.

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 10:46:30 PM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 MichaelC haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 10:52:37 PM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 Again praying against V.Putin a 2nd time here...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/LcArEkausWo/m/Xt3PNAvbCgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 11:09:06 PM3/8/22
<1737> 03/08/22 Again praying against V.Putin a 3rd time here...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/LcArEkausWo/m/Xt3PNAvbCgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2022, 11:13:07 PM3/8/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 12:54:58 AM3/9/22
<1737> 03/09/22 Even mild Covid can cause brain damage, scans show ...

https://tinyurl.com/fyi030722

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 1:39:59 AM3/9/22
<1737> 03/09/22 Again, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 7:33:18 AM3/9/22
<1737> 03/09/22 Again, for the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 1:49:27 PM3/9/22
<1737> 03/09/22 Again a 2nd time, for the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 3:40:52 PM3/9/22
<1737> 03/09/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 4:38:52 PM3/9/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 5:26:49 PM3/9/22
<1737> 03/09/22 Again a 3rd time, for the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 6:39:43 PM3/9/22
<1737> 03/09/22 Again, even mild Covid shows brain damage on scans ...

https://tinyurl.com/fyi030722

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 9:04:14 PM3/9/22
"but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a
wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals." (Malachi
1:3)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/malachi/1-3.htm

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2022, 11:15:20 PM3/9/22
<1737> 03/09/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 12:53:12 AM3/10/22
<1737> 03/10/22 Again, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 4:06:27 AM3/10/22
<1737> 03/10/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 7:55:19 AM3/10/22
<1737> 03/10/22 Lucifer tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 10:20:51 AM3/10/22
<1737> 03/10/22 Here's the TP about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

Michael Christ

Mar 10, 2022, 2:44:36 PM3/10/22
It seems everyone is condemned under the mighty sinless hand of our
enormously magnificent 2lb fisted DickDoc Andy.

Glory!

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 3:02:13 PM3/10/22
<1737> 03/10/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 7:28:09 PM3/10/22
<1737> 03/10/22 Again for a 2nd time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 8:07:49 PM3/10/22
<1737> 03/10/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 8:23:20 PM3/10/22
Source:
https://www.mdedge.com/cardiology/article/252637/covid-19-updates/deltamicron-genes-delta-and-omicron-found

<begin article>

‘Deltamicron’ with genes of Delta and Omicron found
Publish date: March 10, 2022
By Reuters Staff
Reuters Logo
(Reuters) – Hybrid versions of the coronavirus that combine genes from
the Delta and Omicron variants have been identified in at least 17
patients in the United States and Europe, researchers said.

Because there have been so few confirmed cases, it is too soon to know
whether such infections will be very transmissible or cause severe
disease, said Philippe Colson of IHU Mediterranee Infection in
Marseille, France, lead author of a report posted on medRxiv ahead of
peer review. His team described three patient samples collected in
southern France containing a version of SARS-CoV-2 that combines the
spike protein from the Omicron variant with the “backbone” of Delta.

Another two unrelated chimeric samples have been identified in the
United States, according to an unpublished report by genetics research
company Helix that has been submitted to medRxiv and seen by Reuters.
On genomic surveillance bulletin boards, other teams have reported
more than a dozen additional Delta-Omicron hybrids identified in
Europe since January – all similar to the three samples collected by
Colson’s group.

Genetic recombinations of human coronaviruses have been known to
happen when two variants infect the same host cell. “During the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, two or more variants have co-circulated during
same periods of time and in same geographical areas. ...This created
opportunities for recombination between these two variants,” said Dr.
Colson, adding that his team has designed a PCR test that “can quickly
test positive samples for the presence of this ... virus.”

<end article>

Source:
https://www.mdedge.com/cardiology/article/252637/covid-19-updates/deltamicron-genes-delta-and-omicron-found

The only *healthy* way to stop this pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for this worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids that render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 9:40:46 PM3/10/22
<1737> 03/10/22 Here's the post about those going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2022, 11:32:26 PM3/10/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 2:19:42 AM3/11/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 2:43:48 AM3/11/22

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2022, 2:55:17 AM3/11/22
You need to pray like crazy for that fellow.

There is very little hope for him, though, he is only interested in
playing with his bizarre shaped dick.

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 3:02:37 AM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2022, 3:29:18 AM3/11/22
On 11/03/2022 6:55 pm, Michael Christ wrote:
> You need to pray like crazy for that fellow.
>
> There is very little hope for him, though, he is only interested in
> playing with his bizarre shaped dick.
>

> Michael Christ

He has a lot in common with you, Andy.

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 3:30:27 AM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 MichaelC haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 3:53:00 AM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 10:56:15 AM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again, here's who're going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 12:28:33 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 4:21:23 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 4:55:15 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again for a 2nd time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 5:12:44 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 MichaelC mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 5:37:37 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again for a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2022, 5:40:20 PM3/11/22
You might go better than most in the coming world food crisis, DietDoc.
:-).

But it will not save your soul.

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 6:04:37 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 MichaelC obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 6:10:59 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/71hBrrPMmwY/m/7XyRCdfzAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 7:09:03 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again for a 3rd time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 10:04:19 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/x08-2_u1Ahc/RO3BSbAQAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 10:12:29 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2022, 10:21:23 PM3/11/22
<1737> 03/11/22 Again for a 4th time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 12, 2022, 12:59:20 AM3/12/22
<1737> 03/12/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Mar 12, 2022, 6:35:42 AM3/12/22
Stop vainjangling, DickDoc.

Thank you.

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 12, 2022, 6:54:46 AM3/12/22
<1737> 03/12/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 12, 2022, 7:01:29 AM3/12/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 12, 2022, 1:05:51 PM3/12/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2022, 4:30:16 PM3/13/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2022, 8:22:13 PM3/13/22
<1737> 03/13/22 Again for a 2nd time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2022, 8:30:25 PM3/13/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2022, 9:06:55 PM3/13/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2022, 9:15:39 PM3/13/22
<1737> 03/13/22 Again praying against V.Putin & DJT ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/LcArEkausWo/m/Xt3PNAvbCgAJ

Behold in wide-eyed wonder the power of GOD's curse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbrqRTpPxtI

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2022, 11:33:12 PM3/13/22
<1737> 03/13/22 Again for a 3rd time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2022, 9:32:18 AM3/14/22
<1737> 03/14/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2022, 1:06:00 PM3/14/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2022, 6:35:45 PM3/14/22
<1737> 03/14/22 Again for a 2nd time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2022, 6:44:36 PM3/14/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2022, 8:25:37 PM3/14/22
<1737> 03/14/22 Again, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2022, 8:28:57 PM3/14/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2022, 9:06:29 PM3/14/22
<1737> 03/14/22 Again for a 3rd time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2022, 11:07:19 PM3/14/22
<1737> 03/14/22 Again for a 4th time, about who GOD hates ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/vGQ-lxDnCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 15, 2022, 12:07:01 AM3/15/22
<1737> 03/14/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 15, 2022, 2:26:03 AM3/15/22
<1737> 03/15/22 Again, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 15, 2022, 4:23:54 AM3/15/22
<1737> 03/15/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 15, 2022, 5:40:29 AM3/15/22
<1737> 03/15/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 15, 2022, 9:01:14 AM3/15/22
<1737> 03/15/22 Again for a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 15, 2022, 9:42:51 AM3/15/22
It is loading more messages.