Jesus HAS returned. Bible Evidence

zeb...@windstream.net

Oct 2, 2020, 11:02:52 AM10/2/20
Jesus HAS returned. Bible Evidence

Many are still waiting to see Jesus' return. He already has.
"Are you nuts?" No, consider the evidence yourself.

The Bible shows us what to look for at Jesus' return. Let's see.
First, the question. Mt 24:3.

-- Revised Standard
Matthew 24:3 As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to
him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will this be, and what will be
the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?"

So what "SIGN" shows Jesus coming? Notice:
-- Revised Standard
Matthew 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that
you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet.
Yes, these are ordinary wars. We have them all the time. But then
Jesus' sign comes along with:

-- Revised Standard
Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against
kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places:
These is not an ordinary war. This is a WORLD WAR. When you see a
world war, you see Jesus' return. The first world war was WWI in 1914.
Thus that is when Jesus' returned.

But wait, if Jesus returned then, why hasn't he removed the wicked,
etc? Because the Bible shows there would be a delay first:

-- American Standard
Psalms 110:2 Jehovah will send forth the rod of thy strength out of
Zion: Rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Yes, he will be ruling for a while with his enemies still around. But
wait. We don't see Jesus. And Rev 1:7 says he is coming with the
clouds and every eye will see him. Why can't we see him?

Because Jesus said humans will never see him again:

-- Revised Standard
John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world will see me no more, but
you will see me; because I live, you will live also.

A clue at Rev 1:7 is that he returns "WITH THE CLOUDS". Why not a
clear day? Because the clouds represent invisibility.

Remember when Jesus went back to Heaven he disappeared into the clouds
so no one could see him then? The Scripture as Acts 1:11 said he would
return "IN THE SAME WAY AS YOU SAW HIM GO INTO HEAVEN."
He went into Heaven by disappearing behind clouds.

-- Revised Standard
Acts 1:11 and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into
heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come
in the same way as you saw him go into heaven."

Going into clouds, coming with clouds. Thus invisibly.

And for more evidence. Returning back to Mt 24:3, it says "what will
be the sign of your coming"?

Just notice the word "coming" here. It is translated from the Greek
word "parousia". which literally means, "being alongside", or
"presence". The normal Greek word for "coming" is "erkhomai" , but it
is not used here. A person's "coming" is at one particular time, a
person's "presence" can be over a long time.

Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words (1981,
Vol. 1, pp. 208, 209) states: “PAROUSIA . . . denotes both an arrival
and a consequent presence"

Mt 24:37-39 also talks about Christ' return.

37 "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming
(parousia) of the Son of Man.
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking,
marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came
and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming
(parousia) of the Son of Man." (NIV)

Before the flood, people were doing ordinary things until the flood
came. Right before Jesus coming, people would be doing ordinary
things until Jesus 'floods' the wicked. Also notice Acts 13:34,

"As for the fact that He raised Him up from the dead, no longer to
return to decay,"

Thus Jesus will not be bodily seen. Or as the Scripture says:

-- New American with Apocrypha
1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for
the sake of the un righteous, that he might lead you to God. Put to
death in the flesh, he was brought to life in the spirit.

Thus, based on the prophecies in the Bible, Jesus started his
"presence" (parousia) in 1914 and has been ruling in the midst of his
enemies. Soon he will turn in attention to his enemies and remove
them. Then God's original plan to have perfect humans on a garden-like
earth can see fulfillment. (Genesis, chapters 1 and 2) As Isa wrote
at Isa 55:11,

"so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me
empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for
which I sent it." (NIV)

James
www.jw.org
The Bible is truths

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2020, 11:35:00 AM10/2/20
James (aka zebra2ATwindstreamDOTnet) wrote:

> Jesus HAS returned.

It is described in the Bible that all, including the raised dead Roman
soldiers, who pierced Him, will see Him when He returns.

> Bible Evidence

Indeed, according to what is written in the Bible, LORD Jesus Himself
will be the physical evidence of His own return:

"'Look, He is coming with the clouds,' and 'every eye will see Him,
even those who pierced Him'; and all peoples on Earth 'will mourn
because of Him.' So shall it be! Amen." (Revelation 1:7)

> Many are still waiting to see Jesus' return.

Those who aren't where (Luke 17:37) we need to be for His return
aren't ready for His return though they may claim that they're
waiting.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

servant

Oct 2, 2020, 8:10:03 PM10/2/20

>Jesus HAS returned. Bible Evidence
>
> Many are still waiting to see Jesus' return. He already has.
>"Are you nuts?" No, consider the evidence yourself.

This jw vatican theory from the first jw pope is interesting, it
illustrates two flaws in the approach to scripture. Firsst we need to set
the stage for the entire thing. The history
evidence from
scripture.

Mr. russel, the first jw pope, flirted with millerism in the last half of
the 19th century.. That group was in the habit of making predictions of
the 2nd coming and setting dates for it. All were flops, false prophets
one and all.

Mr. russel also when he started his own group began to set dates. This was
a selling point for his group to twist the arms of people to get with it
and join up before the date arrived.

Before his death early in the 20th century he set two dates, you guessed
it, no 2nd coming.

But wait, he had a trump card up his sleeve. The last of the millerite
failures came up with a new never never seen before in church history
excuse. The 2nd coming happened as predicted, Christ just had an invisible
2nd coming.

Yup, mr. russel well aware of that lame excuse adopted it to explain his
failure, a sure fire false prophet

>The Bible shows us what to look for at Jesus' return.

Great, we will limit our discussion here to the"see" phisical evidence and
setting in scripture.

Just a minute, we need to set the stage here also. There are two
major ways to approach scripture.

The first considers what flows from taking it in whole. The unbroken 2000
year christian witness is taken into consideration also as a guide from
those who have gone before..

The second way first has someone coming up with an individual private
theory. Scripture is searched to see if some bits here and there might
with a push be used to contain the theory after the fact. The reader can
decide which comes up here, and so it begins:

>Let's see.
>First, the question. Mt 24:3.
>
>Matthew 24:3 As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to
>him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will this be, and what will be
>the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?"
>
>So what "SIGN" shows Jesus coming? Notice:
>Matthew 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that
>you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet.
>Yes, these are ordinary wars. We have them all the time. But then
>Jesus' sign comes along with:
>
>Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against
>kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places:

>These is not an ordinary war. This is a WORLD WAR. When you see a
>world war, you see Jesus' return. The first world war was WWI in 1914.
>Thus that is when Jesus' returned.
I feel another circular logic scheme coming here.

Smile, let's stop there. Just as with war "famines and earthquakes" have
been a constant in human history. Was there a spike in them in the years
of the war? In short, no.

So why did the first war matter, mr. russel's last failed prediction before
his death was for 1914, the start
of the war.

It was a failure on the Matt. above, only 1 of 3 elements was present.

After the plain meaning of his prediction failed, the millerite excuse was
used, handy, no?

Looking at another theory given us today in part to support the excuse:

>We don't see Jesus. And Rev 1:7 says he is coming with the
>clouds and every eye will see him. Why can't we see him?
>
>Because Jesus said humans will never see him again:
>
>John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world will see me no more, but
>you will see me; because I live, you will live also.

Wait, did my eyess just decieve me? First I will go away and not bee seen,
then you will see me.

>A clue at Rev 1:7 is that he returns "WITH THE CLOUDS". Why not a
>clear day? Because the clouds represent invisibility.

"Represents" for whom in scripture indipendent of that bald fase assertion?
Do we have a case of circular false logic being suggested?

>Remember when Jesus went back to Heaven he disappeared into the clouds
>so no one could see him then? The Scripture as Acts 1:11 said he would
>return "IN THE SAME WAY AS YOU SAW HIM GO INTO HEAVEN."
>He went into Heaven by disappearing behind clouds.
>
>Acts 1:11 and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into
>heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come
>in the same way as you saw him go into heaven."
>
>Going into clouds, coming with clouds. Thus invisibly.
Yup, the false circular logic was just presented.

Correction, there is an error already, the relevant verse:

1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken
up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

"A cloud" not "clouds", and He was for some time fully visible until
entering the cloud.

Then another source of error we find in scripture:

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the
voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in
Christ shall rise first:

Do we see any retracing the visible ascent to stand on earth yet?

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with
them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be
with the Lord.

No clouds related to being invisible as "hidden", just a location in the
sky.

He will be seen and be with Christ by those meeting Him in the clouds is
the plain reading and meaning, no invisible jw vatican invisible bit fits
there.

No retracing the ascention from earth, no visible descent to stand on earth
after leaveing a single cloud; visible all the time during the descent as,
reversing the account in Accts.

nope it ain't there.

Here we clearly have an attempt to fit a false prophet millerite/jw vatican

theory, an excuse, back into scripture which does not logically contain it.

Not one word in the previous 1914 years did someone teach the jw vatican
theory flows from the text. Not one word at all, no not one to support it
for any reason. at any time. No false prophet had to be excused, no?

Same text, no need to invent a theory of excused failure is the clear
message from an unbroken christian witness. Nope, it just ain't gonna fit
the jw vatican claims of the nature of the events of asent and desent, is
refuted by scripture itself, not one "hidden/invisible" bit, no not one
single one. that has not after the fact been inserted as circular logic.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2020, 8:32:01 PM10/2/20
An eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant of
satan) wrote:

> Andy andy, you made the challenge to non-believers

No.

I am not the Author of "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by
the Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> , it just done don''t
> work; now done it?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/xR4zDAEOBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is your continuing to blaspheme
against Him.

> So fess up and stop making this face loosing (sic) claim for we believers:

You, who are eternally condemned by GOD, cannot trust (John 3:16) Him.

Those who don't trust GOD, don't really believe in their heart (Romans
10:9) that GOD raised Jesus Christ up from the dead.

Bottom line: You, who are eternally condemned, cannot be believers.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

See also:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/9zvd_bkCBwAJ

**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ssG8UNHiHB4/zKvDQUAsAQAJ

> 5 second youtube test of this claim.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Actually, instead of a test of the proof, the video (especially now
with what is in its comment section) and your vainly** citing it
further adds to the proof :-)

** "those who cite the above YouTube video as a refutation of this
scientific proof unwittingly demonstrate that they are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as
evident by their cognitive deficits"

** Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Laus DEO !

> It takes only one example to refute the claim.

Those who comprehend the proof are also able to acknowledge that it is
irrefutable simply because the Holy Spirit not only supports this
proof but allows a sound mind to comprehend it.

You will never comprehend this because you really are eternally
condemned.

The reason for responding here is for the benefit of believers (John
3:16) who are reading this.

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... an eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
wonder) asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect (sic) and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled > Being wonderfully hungry on 02/05/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mWz5zjw6Cu8/350TfF7qDgAJ

Actually, the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet

> In the late 90's Mr. Chung gained 20 pounds. This was likely due to the
> medication he was being perscribed (sic) known to promote weight gain.

LIE.

I have no medical history of taking any prescribed medications.

Source:

> He saw a movie where mountain climbers were said to consume 2 lb.s (sic)
> of food. This was the start of his mistake.

LIE.

The Everest climbers were receiving 10 lbs of food per week which is
actually 1.43 lbs per day.

Source:
2007 "Be Hungry" book (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), page 18.

> He reasoned if they ate 2 lb.s (sic) and had high physical activity
> he could lose the 20 lb. (sic) weight gain by doing the same.

LIE.

My physical activity was already high climbing the stairs of the
1000-bed Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta as a medical resident
physician instead of taking the elevators **and** I was not interested
in losing weight but rather was interested in knowing if this would be
safe for my obese patients. The reasoning here is that if it doesn't
kill me to decrease my intake from 3-4 lbs per day to 2 lbs per day,
it won't kill my obese patients who were eating 8-12 lbs per day to do
likewise.

Source:
2007 "Be Hungry" book (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), page 18.

3 LIEs in a row.

You have just struck out and again have unwittingly demonstrated that
there is no truth in you, who are eternally condemned for blaspheming
(Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger for food, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned more than ever increasing His curse upon you by extending it
to your extended family, so that all others reading this will benefit
by learning from your example to not blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the
Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled <> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/06/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/hX8JdCxf8HA/tA_s4eq0GgAJ

... an eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) nymshifter (aka servant of
satan), ever more cursed (Jer 17:5) by GOD, vainly wrote:

> In the first part we presented the origin and name for the diet.
> The original name was 2 lb. (sic) diet.

LIE.

The original name as codified in 2007 in the published book, "Be
Hungry" (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), which remains in print and
available from AmazonDotCom, is the 2PD-OMER Approach.

Source:
2007 "Be Hungry" book (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), page 18.

> Mr. Chung ...

LIE x2.

The true title for http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is "Doctor" simply
because he has **both** an M.D. and a Ph.D. degree.

Source:

"This will be forever true." -- Holy Spirit (see John 3:16)

Laus DEO !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

> ... had misunderstood basic nutritional science in choosing 2 lbs. (sic)
> as the normal calorie intake, he did not consider it was 2 lb.s (sic) of
> dehydrated foods.

LIE.

"The Everest climbers were receiving 10 lbs of food per week which is
actually 1.43 lbs per day."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mWz5zjw6Cu8/350TfF7qDgAJ

This fact allows possible rehydration with 0.57 lbs of water as
needed.

3+ LIEs in a row.

You have, again, struck out and have, yet again, unwittingly
demonstrated that there is no truth in you, who are eternally
condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit, Who is
the Spirit of Truth.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger for food, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned more than ever increasing His curse upon you by
extending this curse to your extended family **and** all who know you,
causing them each to die in terrible agony, one by one, so that all
others reading this will benefit by learning from your example to not
blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled <> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/06/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/hX8JdCxf8HA/rEIHube5GgAJ

... eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever more
cursed by GOD, vainly wrote in the author line:

(My name is) curious

LIE x 2

Your name is not curious...

... nor are you curious.

>>> In the first part we presented the origin and name for the diet.

LIE x 2

There is only one of you, multiple nyms notwithstanding, which means
that the use of "we" here is a lie of a pathological liar.

Moreover, what is associated with being wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is the 2PD-OMER Approach which is, in
fact, http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet

"All who lie about the 2PD-OMER Approach blaspheme against Me. For I
am He Who inspired HeartDoc Andrew to author it." -- Holy Spirit (see
Mark 3:29 and Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)

Laus Deo !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

[...]

Within the thread titled ><> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/07/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Junjan3PPFc/UQAMVyT3GgAJ

... eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever more
cursed by GOD, again vainly wrote in the author line:

(My name is) curious

LIE x 2

Your name is not curious...

... nor are you curious.

> As mentioned in part 2, Mr. Chung ...

LIE x 2

The true title for http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is "Doctor" simply
because he has **both** an M.D. and a Ph.D. degree.

Source:

"This will be forever true." -- Holy Spirit (see John 3:16)

Laus DEO !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

> mistakenly thught (sic) the biblical omer was a
> measure of weight,ie. 2 pounds.

LIE

The Exodus 16:16 omer is, in fact, a weight measure.

"Take a jar, and put an omer of manna in it, and place it before the
LORD to be kept throughout your generations." (Exodus 16:33)

If the Exodus 16:16 omer were a volume measure, Exodus 16:33 would
have been written as "Fill an omer jar with manna and place it before
the LORD to be kept throughout your generations."

"A Biblical omer of manna weighs 2 pounds." -- Holy Spirit (see Exodus
16:16 and Exodus 16:33 and Revelation 6:6)

"An extra-Biblical omer volume measure of manna can weigh 2 pounds if
there's no settling." -- Holy Spirit (see Exodus 16:16 and Revelation
6:6 and Exodus 16:31)

Just as an ounce can be either a weight or a volume measure, so too
the omer (Biblical versus extra-Biblical). That both unit measures
start with the letter "o" did not happen by chance (Proverbs 16:33)
just as the matching of Exodus 16:33 with Proverbs 16:33 chapter &
verse numbers did not happen by chance nor that the Exodus 16 verses
bookend the 32nd verse reminding us that at Exodus 16:32, Moses really
cared more about the right amount (Revelation 6:6) of daily manna
being his legacy to the nation of Israel instead of it's composition
so much so that he lied about the LORD telling him to command his
brother, Aaron, to place a jar of an omer of manna in the Ark (a jar
that subsequently went missing from later inventories of Ark contents
because the manna became riddled with maggots proving that Moses lied
thereby explaining why his siblings later rebelled against him).

Just as cereals settle making volume measures inaccurate so that
weight measures are used on their boxes with the warning that the
boxes do not appear full because settling has occurred, so too manna,
which is likened to wafers (Exodus 16:31) settle so that the Exodus
16:16 omer measure is, in fact, a weight measure in accord with what
is written at Exodus 16:33.

Bottom line:

[...]

Within the thread titled ><> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/09/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/LTOqk8IheKA/0kAF2EmxBAAJ

... an eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever
more cursed by GOD, vainly wrote in the author line:

(My name is) curious

LIE x 2

Your name is not curious...

... nor are you curious.

> In the previous 3 parts we saw how a 20 lb. (sic) overweight Mr. Chung was
> confused about nutritional info he encountered.

LIE x 3

The true title for http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is "Doctor" simply
because he has **both** an M.D. and a Ph.D. degree.

Source:

"This will be forever true." -- Holy Spirit (see John 3:16)

Laus DEO !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

"The Everest climbers were receiving 10 lbs of food per week which is
actually 1.43 lbs per day."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mWz5zjw6Cu8/350TfF7qDgAJ

This fact allows possible rehydration with 0.57 lbs of water as
needed.

> His lack of knowledge led him to think 2 lb.s (sic) of food per day was an ideal
> diet for a physically active person.

LIE.

2 lbs is by definition a quantity (i.e. a weight measure), which is
logically http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet else 0 lbs would also be a
diet instead of what it really is, which is fasting.

> He was also mistaken to think the biblical omer was a measure of weight, 2
> lb.s. (sic) Itt (sic) was not, instead like a quart it measured volume, in this it was
> used for grain of around some 7 pounds.

LIE x 2

Manna is **not** grain according to its description as given at Exodus
16:31 where it is likened to wafers made with honey (i.e. processed
food that is more like dessert instead of raw grain)

Moreover, the Exodus 16:16 omer is, in fact, a weight measure.

[...]

which is again likened to wafers (Exodus 16:31) settle so that the
Exodus 16:16 omer measure is, in fact, a weight measure in accord with
what is written at Exodus 16:33.

Bottom line:

3+ LIEs in a row by what is clearly a pathological liar.

[...]

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... an eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
wonder) asked on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2020, 1:52:34 PM10/19/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (A&E-101420) Adam & Eve were **not** born sinners simply b/c they were
>> never born:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/x9Fm2PZCAwAJ
>>
>> Instead, they were created by GOD.
>>
>> Adam was created from dust:
>>
>> "Then the LORD GOD formed a man from the dust of the ground and
>> breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a
>> living being." (Genesis 2:7)
>>
>> Eve was created from one of Adam's ribs:
>>
>> "Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
>> man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)
>>
>> They did not become sinners until they chose (per free choice aka free
>> will which GOD allows) to commit the sin of gluttony which is eating
>> more than they needed:
>
> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
> gluttony.

The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ

> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
> to them: Gen 3:11,
>
> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”

**emphasis** added.

This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2

"and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."

Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.

>> "When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and
>> pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took
>> some and **ate** it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her,
>> and he **ate** it." (Genesis 3:6)

**Emphasis** added.

Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
is **not** theft, but gluttony.

Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:

"For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."

**Emphasis** again added.

Therefore ...

>> Again, for 10/19/20, here's how to stop sinning:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
>>
>> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
>> Spirit (referring to John 5:14)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/twdqZ5BAmXU/0kkDNAYvBQAJ
>>
>> Suffering the "Great Tribulation" would indeed be worse.
>>
>> As would becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
>> example of MichaelC who is being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>> GOD:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/mzVPeVdKDgAJ
>>
>> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
>> Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
>> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2020, 1:56:57 AM10/20/20
(Rev1:7) 10/20/20 Again here ...

zeb...@windstream.net

Oct 20, 2020, 4:32:29 AM10/20/20
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 01:57:11 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Rev1:7) 10/20/20 Again here ...
>
>James wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> (A&E-101420) Adam & Eve were **not** born sinners simply b/c they were
>>> never born:
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/x9Fm2PZCAwAJ
>>>
>>> Instead, they were created by GOD.
>>>
>>> Adam was created from dust:
>>>
>>> "Then the LORD GOD formed a man from the dust of the ground and
>>> breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a
>>> living being." (Genesis 2:7)
>>>
>>> Eve was created from one of Adam's ribs:
>>>
>>> "Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
>>> man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)
>>>
>>> They did not become sinners until they chose (per free choice aka free
>>> will which GOD allows) to commit the sin of gluttony which is eating
>>> more than they needed:
>>
>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>> gluttony.
>
>The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.

If its not in the Bible, we have no way of knowing that.

>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ
>
>> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
>> to them: Gen 3:11,
>>
>> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”
>
>**emphasis** added.
>
>This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2
>
>"and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."
>
>Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
>to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.

Look at the context. Vs 1:

"When you sit down to eat with a king,
Carefully consider what is before you;"

If you eat more than the king, that could embarrass him. And that
would put your life in jeopardy.

>>> "When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and
>>> pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took
>>> some and **ate** it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her,
>>> and he **ate** it." (Genesis 3:6)
>
>**Emphasis** added.
>
>Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
>fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
>is **not** theft, but gluttony.

That tree didn't belong to her to eat from. And she knew it. If you
take something that didn't belong to you, it's called stealing.

>Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:
>
>"For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
>and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."
>
>**Emphasis** again added.
>
>Therefore ...

Their eating from it showed God that they could determine for
themselves what it right and what is wrong. Therefore....

>>> Again, for 10/19/20, here's how to stop sinning:
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
>>>
>>> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
>>> Spirit (referring to John 5:14)
>>>
>>> Source:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/twdqZ5BAmXU/0kkDNAYvBQAJ
>>>
>>> Suffering the "Great Tribulation" would indeed be worse.
>>>
>>> As would becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
>>> example of MichaelC who is being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>>> GOD:
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/mzVPeVdKDgAJ
>>>
>>> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
>>> Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
>>> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>>>
>>> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>
>In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

Need to eat all the time. Sugar level and such.

James
www.jw.org
The Bible is truths

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2020, 8:27:08 AM10/20/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (Rev1:7) 10/20/20 Again here ...
>>
>> James wrote:

>>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>>> gluttony.
>>
>> The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ
>
> If its not in the Bible, we have no way of knowing that.

The way (John 14:6) to know true (John 21:24) things, including the
definition of gluttony, outside of the Bible is by learning from LORD
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who is the truth, for it's written in the
Bible that ...

"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written." (John 21:25)

>>> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
>>> to them: Gen 3:11,
>>>
>>> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”
>>
>> **emphasis** added.
>>
>> This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2
>>
>> "and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."
>>
>> Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
>> to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.
>
> Look at the context. Vs 1:
>
> "When you sit down to eat with a king,
> Carefully consider what is before you;"
>
> If you eat more than the king, that could embarrass him. And that
> would put your life in jeopardy.

The context of the Bible is that GOD is the "KING of kings"
(Revelation 19:16). Moreover, GOD is omnipotent so that none are able
to eat as much as GOD much less more than GOD.

Thus, we learn from Proverbs 23:1-2 that indeed ...

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

Therefore, what is written at Proverbs 23:2 indicates that we prepare
to take our own life with the "knife at our throat" because it's
better to have our life destroyed by our own hand than to have our
soul destroyed by GOD for our committing the sin of gluttony.

"It is better for you to commit suicide than to lose your soul" --
Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew 16:26)

>> **Emphasis** added.
>>
>> Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
>> fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
>> is **not** theft, but gluttony.
>
> That tree didn't belong to her to eat from.

Neither do all the other trees in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:15)

> And she knew it.

She wasn't present for GOD's command to Adam to know it:

"“You are free to **eat** from any tree in the garden; but you must
not **eat** from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when
you **eat** from it you will certainly die.” (Genesis 2:16-17)

**Emphasis** added.

Instead, she learned the command from Adam, who apparently added to
GOD's words with his own that Eve also not touch the fruit or she'd
die. The latter is what gave an opening for satan to deceive Eve.

> If you
> take something that didn't belong to you, it's called stealing.

Neither Adam nor Eve confessed to the sin of stealing.

Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
needed.

"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)

"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

>> Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:
>>
>> "For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
>> and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."
>>
>> **Emphasis** again added.
>>
>> Therefore ...
>
> Their eating from it showed God that they could determine for
> themselves what it right and what is wrong. Therefore....

Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
needed.

"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)

"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

Therefore ...

>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Need to eat all the time. Sugar level and such.

Taking your feeling that "you need to eat all the time" to mean "yes,
you have a healthy appetite," I remind you, James, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
{{healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to
write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here
that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

duckg...@cox.net

Oct 20, 2020, 9:12:00 AM10/20/20
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 04:32:27 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 01:57:11 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
><disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>>(Rev1:7) 10/20/20 Again here ...
>>
>>James wrote:

>>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>>> gluttony.
>>
>>The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.
>
>If its not in the Bible, we have no way of knowing that.

People that walked and talked with Jesus 2000 years ago know. And they kept
this knowledge flowing to the 2000 year old Catholic Church.

Remember John 21:25.
the dukester, American-American

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2020, 9:18:48 AM10/20/20
Duke wrote:

>>> What is the good behind having to say it your way?
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
>
>> My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
>>
>> Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
>> is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
>> Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
>> (John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>
>> Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Duke, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2020, 7:55:45 AM10/21/20
(Rev1:7) 10/21/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2020, 8:10:15 AM10/22/20
(Rev1:7) 10/22/20 Again here ...

zeb...@windstream.net

Oct 23, 2020, 7:36:55 AM10/23/20
On 03 Oct 2020 00:08:31 GMT, servant wrote:

>>Jesus HAS returned. Bible Evidence
>>
>> Many are still waiting to see Jesus' return. He already has.
>>"Are you nuts?" No, consider the evidence yourself.
>
>This jw vatican theory from the first jw pope is interesting, it
>illustrates two flaws in the approach to scripture. Firsst we need to set
>the stage for the entire thing. The history
> evidence from
>scripture.
>
>Mr. russel, the first jw pope, flirted with millerism in the last half of
>the 19th century.. That group was in the habit of making predictions of
>the 2nd coming and setting dates for it. All were flops, false prophets
>one and all.
>
>Mr. russel also when he started his own group began to set dates. This was
>a selling point for his group to twist the arms of people to get with it
>and join up before the date arrived.
>
>Before his death early in the 20th century he set two dates, you guessed
>it, no 2nd coming.
>
>But wait, he had a trump card up his sleeve. The last of the millerite
>failures came up with a new never never seen before in church history
>excuse. The 2nd coming happened as predicted, Christ just had an invisible
>2nd coming.
>
>Yup, mr. russel well aware of that lame excuse adopted it to explain his
>failure, a sure fire false prophet

There you go again. Living 100 years ago. How many times have I told
you that NOW is what counts with God. Like ALL churches, past mistakes
have been dealt with. NOW is what's up:

- Revised Standard
Matthew 24:13 But he who endures to the end will be saved.

- Revised Standard
Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of
dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.

-- Revised Standard
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached
throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then
the end will come.

Look who is preaching "this gospel of the kingdom". ONLY JW'S.
As the cover of ANY Watchtower magazine says; ANNOUNCING JEHOVAH'S
KINGDOM.

Now think about it. If you are constantly criticizing the JW's, then
you are actually fighting against God since God is using them to
preach the kingdom message in these last days. (Mt 24:14)

Do you know what God's kingdom is? (please don't resort back 100 years
ago or so, about Russell) Mt 24:14 is going on NOW and being fulfilled
NOW as we speak.
The Bible didn't say there would be a SPIKE in them. Just that they
would be going on. And they were and are.

>So why did the first war matter, mr. russel's last failed prediction before
>his death was for 1914, the start
>of the war.
>
>It was a failure on the Matt. above, only 1 of 3 elements was present.
>
>After the plain meaning of his prediction failed, the millerite excuse was
>used, handy, no?

Russell this and Russell that. You are stagnated in the past.

>Looking at another theory given us today in part to support the excuse:
>
>>We don't see Jesus. And Rev 1:7 says he is coming with the
>>clouds and every eye will see him. Why can't we see him?
>>
>>Because Jesus said humans will never see him again:
>>
>>John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world will see me no more, but
>>you will see me; because I live, you will live also.
>
>Wait, did my eyess just decieve me?

No, just your brain.

---if you get a spell checker you will do better---

> First I will go away and not bee seen,
>then you will see me.

'Seeing ' can be literal or figurative. The highly symbolic book of
Revelation (not ALL things are figurative) at Rev 1:7 is figurative.

You don't believe Jesus at John 14:19? Here it is again:

-- New King James
John 14:19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more,
but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.

I have a few questions for you. See if you can answer them without
getting into Russellism, or circular logic, etc.

What is the WORLD?
What does "see me no more" mean?
Who are "but you will see me"?
Why do only they see him?

>>A clue at Rev 1:7 is that he returns "WITH THE CLOUDS". Why not a
>>clear day? Because the clouds represent invisibility.
>
>"Represents" for whom in scripture indipendent of that bald fase assertion?
>Do we have a case of circular false logic being suggested?

Your comments are repetitious. If you are not talking about Russell
(notice there are two l's in Russell), you are not quoting the
Scriptures we are discussing.

>>Remember when Jesus went back to Heaven he disappeared into the clouds
>>so no one could see him then? The Scripture as Acts 1:11 said he would
>>return "IN THE SAME WAY AS YOU SAW HIM GO INTO HEAVEN."
>>He went into Heaven by disappearing behind clouds.
>>
>>Acts 1:11 and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into
>>heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come
>>in the same way as you saw him go into heaven."
>>
>>Going into clouds, coming with clouds. Thus invisibly.
>Yup, the false circular logic was just presented.
>
>Correction, there is an error already, the relevant verse:
>
>1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken
>up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
>
>"A cloud" not "clouds", and He was for some time fully visible until
>entering the cloud.

Where does one cloud end and another start? Esp on a cloudy day.

>Then another source of error we find in scripture:
>
>4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the
>voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in
> Christ shall rise first:
>
>Do we see any retracing the visible ascent to stand on earth yet?

It doesn't say anything about standing on earth. Notice also in vs 16
that he has an archangel voice. Only an archangel has the voice of an
archangel. And the Bible says there is only ONE archangel, Michael.
And only Jesus has the keys to the dead. So guess who Jesus is?
(yes I know it's all Russell's fault, or it is circular reasoning,
etc)

>4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with
>them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be
>with the Lord.
>
>No clouds related to being invisible as "hidden", just a location in the
>sky.

With them "in the clouds" mean? Clouds plural this time.

>He will be seen and be with Christ by those meeting Him in the clouds is
>the plain reading and meaning, no invisible jw vatican invisible bit fits
>there.
>
>No retracing the ascention from earth, no visible descent to stand on earth
>after leaveing a single cloud; visible all the time during the descent as,
>reversing the account in Accts.
>
>nope it ain't there.

Who says Jesus will come down to the earth? His standing on Mt Zion is
figurative because he said no one in the WORLD will ever see him
again. (John 14:19) Those are Jesus' words not mine. So you can't
blame it on 'JW Vatican', or Russell, or circular reasoning, etc.

>Here we clearly have an attempt to fit a false prophet millerite/jw vatican
>
>theory, an excuse, back into scripture which does not logically contain it.
>
>Not one word in the previous 1914 years did someone teach the jw vatican
>theory flows from the text. Not one word at all, no not one to support it
>for any reason. at any time. No false prophet had to be excused, no?
>
>Same text, no need to invent a theory of excused failure is the clear
>message from an unbroken christian witness. Nope, it just ain't gonna fit
>the jw vatican claims of the nature of the events of asent and desent, is
>refuted by scripture itself, not one "hidden/invisible" bit, no not one
>single one. that has not after the fact been inserted as circular logic.

You sound like a broken record with few specifics and more
generalizations.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 23, 2020, 10:17:44 AM10/23/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> James wrote:

>>> Actually, the Bible doesn't teach of a rapture of all the righteous
>>> ones...
>>
>> Correct.
>>
>> Instead of the Bible, it's the LORD our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) GOD who
>> teaches us about the rapture because He is the One Who helps us solve
>> His wonderful riddle that is written in the Bible at Luke 17:37 about
>> where the rapture will take place:
>>
>> "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered
>> together" (Luke 17:37; KJV)
>>
>> Eagles are indeed raptors so that it is right to call the event
>> describing the taking up "of all the righteous ones" as the rapture
>> when thinking about this riddle.
>>
>> HIS solution to the riddle about where we must be to be rapture (Luke
>> 17:37) ready is that we must be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke
>> 24:42) like the eagles circling patiently in flight around their food
>> and like the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD, Who is described in the
>> Bible to be like an Eagle, and Who is patiently waiting for us to eat
>> with Him at His wedding supper.
>
> Well, you got one big problem with the all righteous get raptured. It
> is Jesus words:
>
> -- King James
> Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

According to LORD Jesus' words written in Revelation, the Earth will
be made new, thereby making it a much better inheritance for those who
get raptured instead of for those who get left behind, like Cleopas
and Simon were left behind because of their being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32, Luke 24:32) misbehaving
(Hebrews 12:16) terribly wolfing down food in Emmaus instead of
waiting on our risen LORD, to suffer the Great Tribulation (Luke
17:29-30) which will indeed make Earth a new planet with no sea.

This does mean that, in accord with the rest of Scripture, the Earth
will be around forever but its pollution not so much.

Laus DEO :-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, James, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 23, 2020, 10:25:57 AM10/23/20
(Rev1:7) 10/23/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2020, 5:45:44 AM10/24/20
(Rev1:7) 10/24/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2020, 4:14:23 AM10/25/20
(Rev1:7) 10/25/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2020, 9:59:06 AM10/26/20
(Rev1:7) 10/26/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2020, 5:39:52 AM10/27/20
(Rev1:7) 10/27/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2020, 5:47:50 AM10/28/20
(Rev1:7) 10/28/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2020, 2:30:22 AM10/29/20
(Rev1:7) 10/29/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2020, 1:00:46 AM10/30/20
(Rev1:7) 10/30/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2020, 4:17:53 AM10/31/20
(Rev1:7) 10/31/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2020, 5:51:51 AM11/1/20
(Rev1:7) 11/01/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2020, 6:39:38 AM11/2/20
(Rev1:7) 11/02/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2020, 6:25:54 AM11/3/20
(Rev1:7) 11/03/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2020, 8:21:14 AM11/4/20
(Rev1:7) 11/04/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2020, 6:39:08 AM11/5/20
(Rev1:7) 11/05/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2020, 7:14:49 AM11/6/20
(Rev1:7) 11/06/20 Again here ...

zeb...@windstream.net

Nov 6, 2020, 7:45:53 AM11/6/20
On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 07:14:50 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Rev1:7) 11/06/20 Again here ...
>
>James wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> (A&E-101420) Adam & Eve were **not** born sinners simply b/c they were
>>> never born:
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/x9Fm2PZCAwAJ
>>>
>>> Instead, they were created by GOD.
>>>
>>> Adam was created from dust:
>>>
>>> "Then the LORD GOD formed a man from the dust of the ground and
>>> breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a
>>> living being." (Genesis 2:7)
>>>
>>> Eve was created from one of Adam's ribs:
>>>
>>> "Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
>>> man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)
>>>
>>> They did not become sinners until they chose (per free choice aka free
>>> will which GOD allows) to commit the sin of gluttony which is eating
>>> more than they needed:
>>
>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>> gluttony.
>
>The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.

Adam and Eve were created perfect. Their bodies would have told them
when they should stop eating. We today are imperfect. Thus we have
cravings that A&E didn't have.

>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ
>
>> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
>> to them: Gen 3:11,
>>
>> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”
>
>**emphasis** added.
>
>This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2
>
>"and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."
>
>Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
>to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.

Murder of yourself, is still murder of a person. And it goes against
Jesus command to "Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF." (all caps mine)

>>> "When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and
>>> pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took
>>> some and **ate** it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her,
>>> and he **ate** it." (Genesis 3:6)
>
>**Emphasis** added.
>
>Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
>fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
>is **not** theft, but gluttony.

Nothing in the Bible suggested that Eve or Adam overate.

A&E took something that didn't belong to them. That is called
stealing. They also disobeyed their Creator. That was 2 strikes
against them.

>Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:
>
>"For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
>and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."
>
>**Emphasis** again added.
>
>Therefore ...

They knew what evil was before they ate of the forbidden tree. It was
evil to eat from that tree.

In what way does God know good and evil? God decides for Himself what
is good and what is evil. So when they ate of the fruit, they were
being like God, deciding for themselves what was good and bad.

>>> Again, for 10/19/20, here's how to stop sinning:
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
>>>
>>> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
>>> Spirit (referring to John 5:14)
>>>
>>> Source:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/twdqZ5BAmXU/0kkDNAYvBQAJ
>>>
>>> Suffering the "Great Tribulation" would indeed be worse.
>>>
>>> As would becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
>>> example of MichaelC who is being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>>> GOD:
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/mzVPeVdKDgAJ
>>>
>>> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
>>> Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
>>> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>>>
>>> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>
>In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

Just fine. How are you?

James
www.jw.org
The Bible is truths

duckg...@cox.net

Nov 6, 2020, 8:00:34 AM11/6/20
On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 07:45:52 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 07:14:50 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
><disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>>(Rev1:7) 11/06/20 Again here ...
>>
>>James wrote:

>>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>>> gluttony.
>>
>>The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.

But not the sin of gluttony. YOu continually fail to reflect scripture's
message for the jw mistake

>Adam and Eve were created perfect. Their bodies would have told them
>when they should stop eating. We today are imperfect. Thus we have
>cravings that A&E didn't have.

OMG, this poor guy is still trying to bury himself in scripture mistakes.
the dukester, American-American

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2020, 8:43:36 AM11/6/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (Rev1:7) 11/06/20 Again here ...
>>
>> James wrote:

>>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>>> gluttony.
>>
>> The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.
>
> Adam and Eve were created perfect.

Perfectly able to choose to eat the figs from the tree of knowledge
and thereby eat "more than needed."

They didn't need the figs because they were learning all they needed
to know from GOD.

> Their bodies would have told them
> when they should stop eating.

Once they started eating the figs, it was too late to stop because the
sin of gluttony happens from the outset of the eating (see Proverbs
23:2).

> We today are imperfect. Thus we have
> cravings that A&E didn't have.

It is written that our desires (aka cravings) are from GOD.

Just as A&E sinned by choosing to follow their desires instead of
following GOD, so can we sin, for GOD allows free will (aka free
choice) to sin.

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ
>>
>>> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
>>> to them: Gen 3:11,
>>>
>>> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”
>>
>> **emphasis** added.
>>
>> This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2
>>
>> "and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."
>>
>> Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
>> to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.
>
> Murder of yourself, is still murder of a person.

Actually, suicide is not murder as evident by those surviving
attempted suicide not later being convicted of attempted murder.

Moreover, it is described in the Bible that GOD helped Samson, His
annointed, kill himself by giving him the super-human strength he
needed to pull down the pillars to which he was chained.

GOD doesn't sin much less help us sin.

> And it goes against
> Jesus command to "Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF." (all caps mine)

Samson was not his own neighbor.

Moreover, it is written that our LORD Jesus says that if our eyes
cause us to sin, better for us to pluck out our eyes, in order to stop
sinning, so that we can enter the Kingdom of GOD.

>> **Emphasis** added.
>>
>> Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
>> fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
>> is **not** theft, but gluttony.
>
> Nothing in the Bible suggested that Eve or Adam overate.

Actually, it is written in the Bible that they confessed (Genesis
3:12-13) to the over-eating.

> A&E took something that didn't belong to them. That is called
> stealing. They also disobeyed their Creator. That was 2 strikes
> against them.

Our Creator's command to them was to not eat that which was more than
they needed (see above).

>> Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:
>>
>> "For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
>> and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."
>>
>> **Emphasis** again added.
>>
>>Therefore ...
>
> They knew what evil was before they ate of the forbidden tree. It was
> evil to eat from that tree.

Actually, what is described in the Bible is that they knew only that
GOD told them not to eat that which was more than they needed.

> In what way does God know good and evil? God decides for Himself what
> is good and what is evil. So when they ate of the fruit, they were
> being like God, deciding for themselves what was good and bad.

Actually, what is described in the Bible is that only GOD is good
(Matthew 19:16).

>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Just fine. How are you?

Taking your "just fine" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
remind you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
**and** according to pure logic {{healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2020, 8:45:47 AM11/6/20
Duke wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2020, 7:18:33 AM11/7/20
(Rev1:7) 11/07/20 Again here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2020, 6:36:42 AM11/8/20
(Rev1:7) 11/08/20 Again here ...

James wrote:
> [...]

> against them.

Our Creator's command to them was to not eat that which was more than
they needed (see above).

>> Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:
>>
>> "For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
>> and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."
>>
>> **Emphasis** again added.
>>
>>Therefore ...
>
> They knew what evil was before they ate of the forbidden tree. It was
> evil to eat from that tree.

Actually, what is described in the Bible is that they knew only that
GOD told them not to eat that which was more than they needed.

> In what way does God know good and evil? God decides for Himself what
> is good and what is evil. So when they ate of the fruit, they were
> being like God, deciding for themselves what was good and bad.

Actually, what is written in the Bible is that only GOD is good
(Matthew 19:17).

>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Just fine. How are you?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/VCpuEQudr5Y/zwigcj4NBwAJ

Taking your "just fine" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
remind you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
**and** according to pure logic {{healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

zeb...@windstream.net

Nov 8, 2020, 8:47:15 AM11/8/20
What Scripture 'mistakes' are you referring to?

James
www.jw.org
The Bible is truths

>the dukester, American-American

zeb...@windstream.net

Nov 8, 2020, 9:14:30 AM11/8/20
The Bible does not say what the fruit of that forbidden tree was.
Also there is no mention of gluttony associated with A&E.

>They didn't need the figs because they were learning all they needed
>to know from GOD.

It says if they ate they would be "like God". God determines for
himself what is right and wrong. That's what happened to A&E then.

>> Their bodies would have told them
>> when they should stop eating.
>
>Once they started eating the figs, it was too late to stop because the
>sin of gluttony happens from the outset of the eating (see Proverbs
>23:2).

Again, in the Bible no mention of gluttony in the A&E situation.

>> We today are imperfect. Thus we have
>> cravings that A&E didn't have.
>
>It is written that our desires (aka cravings) are from GOD.

What Scripture is that?

>Just as A&E sinned by choosing to follow their desires instead of
>following GOD, so can we sin, for GOD allows free will (aka free
>choice) to sin.
>

>>> Source:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ

>>> **emphasis** added.
>>>
>>> This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2
>>>
>>> "and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."
>>>
>>> Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
>>> to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.
>>
>> Murder of yourself, is still murder of a person.
>
>Actually, suicide is not murder as evident by those surviving
>attempted suicide not later being convicted of attempted murder.

What the world thinks, is not that important. What God thinks is
everlasting.

>Moreover, it is described in the Bible that GOD helped Samson, His
>annointed, kill himself by giving him the super-human strength he
>needed to pull down the pillars to which he was chained.

Self death for a good cause is not murder. Jesus allowed himself to be
killed in order to save mankind. As Jesus once said, 'I could call on
thousands of angels to come to my aid'. Had he done so, we would have
had no hope.

>GOD doesn't sin much less help us sin.
>
>> And it goes against
>> Jesus command to "Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF." (all caps mine)
>
>Samson was not his own neighbor.
>
>Moreover, it is written that our LORD Jesus says that if our eyes
>cause us to sin, better for us to pluck out our eyes, in order to stop
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
[...]
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000>sinning,
553>>>>>
>>>33>> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>>>
>>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>>> healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>
>> Just fine. How are you?
>
>Taking your "just fine" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
>remind you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
>right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
>**and** according to pure logic {{healthy=wonderful &
>appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to write that you're
>"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:
>
>So now how are you ?

Fine, but a little thirsty.

duckg...@cox.net

Nov 8, 2020, 9:30:51 AM11/8/20
On Sun, 08 Nov 2020 08:47:14 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 07:00:27 -0600, duckg...@cox.net wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 07:45:52 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

Do you actually believe that? We do know, however, that all things come from
the stuff of the stars. Thus it is not an incorrect statement, if you
understand what it truly means...

Do you really believe that?

>>But not the sin of gluttony. YOu continually fail to reflect scripture's
>>message for the jw mistake

Wow. Does this mean that you really don't understand the sin of gluttony as
just eating too much?

>>>Adam and Eve were created perfect. Their bodies would have told them
>>>when they should stop eating. We today are imperfect. Thus we have
>>>cravings that A&E didn't have.

Sad commentary.

>>OMG, this poor guy is still trying to bury himself in scripture mistakes.

>What Scripture 'mistakes' are you referring to?

Let's start with gluttony. Do you really think that God would condemn us for
eating too much?.

And do you really htink that Eve came from Adam's rib?

Do you not think the truth behind these things are far more significant than the
literal words?

>James
>www.jw.org
>The Bible is truths
>

>>the dukester, American-American
the dukester, American-American

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2020, 10:33:07 AM11/8/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2020, 11:20:19 AM11/8/20
It is described in the Bible that A&E covered themselves with fig
leaves upon realizing they were naked.

Therefore, it logically follows that what they ate were figs.

> Also there is no mention of gluttony associated with A&E.

It logically follows that the sin that happens when A&E ate figs is
the sin of gluttony.

>> They didn't need the figs because they were learning all they needed
>> to know from GOD.
>
> It says if they ate they would be "like God".

It is further written that the native language of satan is lies.

> God determines for
> himself what is right and wrong. That's what happened to A&E then.

The sin of gluttony is wrong. This is underscored by the fact that
it's described in the Bible that of all the sins that the Pharisees
could accuse our LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, they chose gluttony.

>>> Their bodies would have told them
>>> when they should stop eating.
>>
>> Once they started eating the figs, it was too late to stop because the
>> sin of gluttony happens from the outset of the eating (see Proverbs
>> 23:2).
>
> Again, in the Bible no mention of gluttony in the A&E situation.

Again, it logically follows that the sin that happens from A&E eating
figs is the sin of gluttony.

>>> We today are imperfect. Thus we have
>>> cravings that A&E didn't have.
>>
>> It is written that our desires (aka cravings) are from GOD.
>
> What Scripture is that?

Psalm 37:4

>> Just as A&E sinned by choosing to follow their desires instead of
>> following GOD, so can we sin, for GOD allows free will (aka free
>> choice) to sin.

>>> Murder of yourself, is still murder of a person.
>>
>> Actually, suicide is not murder as evident by those surviving
>> attempted suicide not later being convicted of attempted murder.
>
> What the world thinks, is not that important. What God thinks is
> everlasting.

It is written that "there is no authority except that which GOD has
established." (Romans 13:1)

>> Moreover, it is described in the Bible that GOD helped Samson, His
>> annointed, kill himself by giving him the super-human strength he
>> needed to pull down the pillars to which he was chained.
>
> Self death for a good cause is not murder.

Suicide is not murder just as consummating a marriage is not adultery.

> Jesus allowed himself to be
> killed in order to save mankind.

Allowing oneself to be killed is not suicide just as suicide is not
murder.

> As Jesus once said, 'I could call on
> thousands of angels to come to my aid'.

Again, allowing oneself to be killed is not suicide just as suicide is
not murder.

> Had he done so, we would have
> had no hope.

Had He done so, we would not know His greater (John 15:13) love.

>> GOD doesn't sin much less help us sin.
>>
>>> And it goes against
>>> Jesus command to "Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF." (all caps mine)
>>
>> Samson was not his own neighbor.
>>
>> Moreover, it is written that our LORD Jesus says that if our eyes
>> cause us to sin, better for us to pluck out our eyes, in order to stop
>> sinning so that we can enter the Kingdom of GOD.

>>> Just fine. How are you?
>>
>> Taking your "just fine" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
>> remind you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
>> right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
>> **and** according to pure logic {{healthy=wonderful &
>> appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to write that you're
>>"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> Fine, but a little thirsty.

Again, I advise that you, James, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2020, 4:20:50 AM11/9/20
(Rev1:7) 11/09/20 Again here ...
> The Bible does not say what the fruit of that forbidden tree was.

It is described in the Bible that A&E covered themselves with fig
leaves upon realizing they were naked.

Therefore, it logically follows that what they ate were figs.

> Also there is no mention of gluttony associated with A&E.

It logically follows that the sin that happens when A&E ate figs is
the sin of gluttony.

>> They didn't need the figs because they were learning all they needed
>> to know from GOD.
>
> It says if they ate they would be "like God".

It is further written that the native language of satan is lies.

> God determines for
> himself what is right and wrong. That's what happened to A&E then.

The sin of gluttony is wrong. This is underscored by the fact that
it's described in the Bible that of all the sins that the Pharisees
could accuse our LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, they chose gluttony.

>>> Their bodies would have told them
>>> when they should stop eating.
>>
>> Once they started eating the figs, it was too late to stop because the
>> sin of gluttony happens from the outset of the eating (see Proverbs
>> 23:2).
>
> Again, in the Bible no mention of gluttony in the A&E situation.

Again, it logically follows that the sin that happens from A&E eating
figs is the sin of gluttony.

>>> We today are imperfect. Thus we have
>>> cravings that A&E didn't have.
>>
>> It is written that our desires (aka cravings) are from GOD.
>
> What Scripture is that?

Psalm 37:4

>> Just as A&E sinned by choosing to follow their desires instead of
>> following GOD, so can we sin, for GOD allows free will (aka free
>> choice) to sin.

>>> Murder of yourself, is still murder of a person.
>>
>> Actually, suicide is not murder as evident by those surviving
>> attempted suicide not later being convicted of attempted murder.
>
> What the world thinks, is not that important. What God thinks is
> everlasting.

It is written that "there is no authority except that which GOD has
established." (Romans 13:1)

>> Moreover, it is described in the Bible that GOD helped Samson, His
>> annointed, kill himself by giving him the super-human strength he
>> needed to pull down the pillars to which he was chained.
>
> Self death for a good cause is not murder.

Suicide is not murder just as consummating a marriage is not adultery.

> Jesus allowed himself to be
> killed in order to save mankind.

Allowing oneself to be killed is not suicide just as suicide is not
murder.

> As Jesus once said, 'I could call on
> thousands of angels to come to my aid'.

Again, allowing oneself to be killed is not suicide just as suicide is
not murder.

> Had he done so, we would have
> had no hope.

Had He done so, we would not know His greater (John 15:13) love.

>> GOD doesn't sin much less help us sin.
>>
>>> And it goes against
>>> Jesus command to "Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF." (all caps mine)
>>
>> Samson was not his own neighbor.
>>
>> Moreover, it is written that our LORD Jesus says that if our eyes
>> cause us to sin, better for us to pluck out our eyes, in order to stop
>> sinning so that we can enter the Kingdom of GOD.
>> Actually, what is described in the Bible is that only GOD is good
>> (Matthew 19:17).

>>> Just fine. How are you?
>>
>> Taking your "just fine" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
>> remind you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
>> right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
>> **and** according to pure logic {{healthy=wonderful &
>> appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to write that you're
>>"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> Fine, but a little thirsty.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/VCpuEQudr5Y/zwb02PSyBwAJ

Again, I advise that you, James, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

duckg...@cox.net

Nov 9, 2020, 9:06:58 AM11/9/20
All those re-generated by the JWs in the last few hundred years.

I'm still waiting on you to declare how "overeating" is a sin against God.
Please, no JW make ups.

>James
>www.jw.org
>The Bible is truths