* Again exposing the tragedy of MichaelC being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 02/21/19 ...

84 views
Skip to first unread message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 21, 2019, 5:07:14 AM2/21/19
to
eternally condemned & ever more cursed (Jer 17:5) MichaelC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >> Dr. Who wrote:
> >>> someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> >>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>>
> >>>>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
> >>>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis
> >>>
> >>>> Do we "cure" a missing gall bladder?
> >>
> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !


eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

>
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 21, 2019, 11:30:50 AM2/21/19
to
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
>> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> >> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
>> >>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> >>>>>>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> We know how you are..insane
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Lie.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew wouldn't have an
>> >>>> http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense if he were insane.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> For it is written at 2 Timothy 1:7 that the Holy Spirit is the
>> >>>> Spirit of a sound mind.
>> >
>> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>>
>> Lie.
>
> True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward
(John 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue causes cancer too)
which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !


an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>
> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://bit.ly/HeartVAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !


an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote starting with the "Subject line:"
>>
>>>> "When GOD uses His disciples to crush (Romans 16:20) satan under our feet, we show it by referring to him in
>>>> small letters without any capital."
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !


an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT
from around the heart

...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 21, 2019, 6:18:57 PM2/21/19
to
Duke wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Duke wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>>>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barry Heisenberg wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duke wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barry Heisenberg asked:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwf6QD-REMY
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Absolutely yes.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So it is meaningless to say God is good.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We already know that.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/CePpIyDfEQAJ
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matt 19:17).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thus, when folks are saying they're good, they are essentially saying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> they are GOD.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So instead of good, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> healthy appetite too :-)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting old, but still posting.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone, as man, never sinned. Good takes a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> back seat to sinless.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to what's written at Jer 9:24, to boast about being
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> good would be to sin.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Well, yes. Jesus asked "why do you call me good when only my Father
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in heaven is good", Sounds like a double whammy - boasting and then
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being wrong about being good (Father in heaven).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thus, sinless and good are actually both sitting in the same driver's
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> seat (or possibly the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In the interim, I hope that despite your "getting old" that you, Duke,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nonetheless also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not for quite some time. Diabetic meds like Avandia and Actos nailed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> me. Instant weight gain. Thanks be to God I was able to get off of
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them years ago.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Do so quite often, thank you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I share with you, Duke, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So now how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Well, I still look down at the grass every morning when I get up.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Although I claim all the latest designer diseases, they are all under
>>>>>>>>>>>>> control - meds or otherwise.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> I again advise that you, Duke, really try to write that you're
>>>>>>>>>>>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> You may have established it, but I still don't know what you mean by
>>>>>>>>>>> it.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v8BIkBCZTN0/qK1srbtUBwAJ
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Watch (Matthew 26:41) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVxHCHx6eY and
>>>>>>>>>> pray for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) ...
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> So, I again really advise that you, Duke, **really** try to write that
>>>>>>>>>> you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I am what I am.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I again really advise a 4th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>>>>>>>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>>>>>>>> established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You can say it your way. I'll say it my way.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Actually there is only one way to say/write that we're wonderfully
>>>>>> hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and the way (John 14:6) is
>>>>>> GOD's way, which is the right way for it's written that He is our
>>>>>> Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Suggested additional reading:
>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So, I again really advise a 5th time here within this post that you,
>>>>>> Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>>>>>> we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>>>
>>>>> Where and how did you establish that?
>>>>
>>>> Source:
>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-hJmcOYLlGY/EWVcnc8aAgAJ
>>>>
>>>> Where it's written above in this post "I share with you, Duke, that
>>>> it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger
>>>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>>>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>>>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)" is how.
>>>>
>>>> So, I again really advise a 6th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>>>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>>>> established here that you are:
>>>>
>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>
>>> For food or otherwise?
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_0oxlwsuwu0/KNldPRJEAwAJ
>>
>> For those of us who are real medical doctors ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ),
>> "wonderfully hungry" really refers only to real food just as what is described
>> at Exodus 16:31 as the context for Deuteronomy 8:3 is real food.
>>
>> So, I again really advise a 7th time here within this post that you, Duke, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that
>> you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> But Exodus and Deuteronomy are OT for Jews...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_0oxlwsuwu0/Imm1QnGhAwAJ

It is described in the NT that Apostle Paul wrote that for Christians,
there is no discriminating between either Jew or gentile.

Moreover, the piece of "broiled fish" in the NT at Luke 24:42 that our
risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth eats to prove He is wonderfully
hungry unlike ghosts, which are terribly not hungry, is also real
food.

Therefore, I again really advise an 8th time here within this post
that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So again, how are you ?



... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 21, 2019, 6:53:21 PM2/21/19
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 21, 2019, 7:55:20 PM2/21/19
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 22, 2019, 1:48:03 AM2/22/19
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 22, 2019, 5:03:20 AM2/22/19
to

duckg...@cox.net

unread,
Feb 24, 2019, 1:31:58 PM2/24/19
to
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:25:53 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>Therefore, I again really advise an 8th time here within this post
>that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>hungry" since we've established here that you are:

>So again, how are you ?

For an aging man - fine.


the dukester

Miloch

unread,
Feb 24, 2019, 2:24:06 PM2/24/19
to
In article <alo57e9bfli7dfb3c...@4ax.com>, duckg...@cox.net
says...
...still "wonderfully hungry" though...right?...or is that a non-issue anymore?




*


>
>
>the dukester
>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 24, 2019, 3:33:49 PM2/24/19
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 24, 2019, 3:39:16 PM2/24/19
to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thus, when folks are saying they're good, they are essentially saying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> they are GOD.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So instead of good, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> healthy appetite too :-)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting old, but still posting.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone, as man, never sinned. Good takes a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> back seat to sinless.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to what's written at Jeremiah 9:24, to boast about being
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> good would be to sin.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Well, yes. Jesus asked "why do you call me good when only my Father
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in heaven is good", Sounds like a double whammy - boasting and then
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being wrong about being good (Father in heaven).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thus, sinless and good are actually both sitting in the same driver's
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> seat (or possibly the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In the interim, I hope that despite your "getting old" that you, Duke,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nonetheless also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not for quite some time. Diabetic meds like Avandia and Actos nailed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> me. Instant weight gain. Thanks be to God I was able to get off of
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them years ago.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Do so quite often, thank you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I share with you, Duke, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So now how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Well, I still look down at the grass every morning when I get up.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Although I claim all the latest designer diseases, they are all under
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> control - meds or otherwise.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I again advise that you, Duke, really try to write that you're
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You may have established it, but I still don't know what you mean by
>>>>>>>>>>>>> it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v8BIkBCZTN0/qK1srbtUBwAJ
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Watch (Matthew 26:41) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVxHCHx6eY and
>>>>>>>>>>>> pray for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) ...
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> So, I again really advise that you, Duke, **really** try to write that
>>>>>>>>>>>> you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I am what I am.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I again really advise a 4th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>>>>>>>>>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>>>>>>>>>> established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> You can say it your way. I'll say it my way.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Actually there is only one way to say/write that we're wonderfully
>>>>>>>> hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and the way (John 14:6) is
>>>>>>>> GOD's way, which is the right way for it's written that He is our
>>>>>>>> Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Suggested additional reading:
>>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So, I again really advise a 5th time here within this post that you,
>>>>>>>> Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>>>>>>>> we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Where and how did you establish that?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-hJmcOYLlGY/EWVcnc8aAgAJ
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Where it's written above in this post "I share with you, Duke, that
>>>>>> it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger
>>>>>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>>>>>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>>>>>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)" is how.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So, I again really advise a 6th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>>>>>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>>>>>> established here that you are:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>>>
>>>>> For food or otherwise?
>>>>
>>>> Source:
>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_0oxlwsuwu0/KNldPRJEAwAJ
>>>>
>>>> For those of us who are real medical doctors ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ),
>>>> "wonderfully hungry" really refers only to real food just as what is described
>>>> at Exodus 16:31 as the context for Deuteronomy 8:3 is real food.
>>>>
>>>> So, I again really advise a 7th time here within this post that you, Duke, **really**
>>>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that
>>>> you are:
>>>>
>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>
>>> But Exodus and Deuteronomy are OT for Jews...
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_0oxlwsuwu0/Imm1QnGhAwAJ
>>
>> It is described in the NT that Apostle Paul wrote that for Christians, there is no
>> discriminating between either Jew or gentile.
>>
>> Moreover, the piece of "broiled fish" in the NT at Luke 24:42 that our risen
>> LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth eats to prove He is wonderfully hungry
>> unlike ghosts, which are terribly not hungry, is also real food.
>>
>> Therefore, I again really advise an 8th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> For an aging man - fine.

I again really advise a 9th time here within this post that you, Duke,
**really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
established here that you are:

So again, how are you ?



...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

duckg...@cox.net

unread,
Feb 27, 2019, 8:50:31 AM2/27/19
to
It never was with me.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Feb 27, 2019, 8:55:23 AM2/27/19
to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to what's written at Jeremiah 9:24, to boast about being
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> good would be to sin.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Well, yes. Jesus asked "why do you call me good when only my Father
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in heaven is good", Sounds like a double whammy - boasting and then
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being wrong about being good (Father in heaven).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thus, sinless and good are actually both sitting in the same driver's
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> seat (or possibly the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In the interim, I hope that despite your "getting old" that you, Duke,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nonetheless also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not for quite some time. Diabetic meds like Avandia and Actos nailed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> me. Instant weight gain. Thanks be to God I was able to get off of
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them years ago.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Do so quite often, thank you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I share with you, Duke, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So now how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Well, I still look down at the grass every morning when I get up.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Although I claim all the latest designer diseases, they are all under
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> control - meds or otherwise.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I again advise that you, Duke, really try to write that you're
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You may have established it, but I still don't know what you mean by
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v8BIkBCZTN0/qK1srbtUBwAJ
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watch (Matthew 26:41) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVxHCHx6eY and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pray for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) ...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So, I again really advise that you, Duke, **really** try to write that
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> I am what I am.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> I again really advise a 4th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>>>>>>>>>>>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>>>>>>>>>>>> established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> You can say it your way. I'll say it my way.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Actually there is only one way to say/write that we're wonderfully
>>>>>>>>>> hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and the way (John 14:6) is
>>>>>>>>>> GOD's way, which is the right way for it's written that He is our
>>>>>>>>>> Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Suggested additional reading:
>>>>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> So, I again really advise a 5th time here within this post that you,
>>>>>>>>>> Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>>>>>>>>>> we've established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Where and how did you establish that?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-hJmcOYLlGY/EWVcnc8aAgAJ
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Where it's written above in this post "I share with you, Duke, that
>>>>>>>> it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger
>>>>>>>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>>>>>>>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>>>>>>>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)" is how.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So, I again really advise a 6th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>>>>>>>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>>>>>>>> established here that you are:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> For food or otherwise?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_0oxlwsuwu0/KNldPRJEAwAJ
>>>>>>
>>>>>> For those of us who are real medical doctors ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ),
>>>>>> "wonderfully hungry" really refers only to real food just as what is described
>>>>>> at Exodus 16:31 as the context for Deuteronomy 8:3 is real food.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So, I again really advise a 7th time here within this post that you, Duke, **really**
>>>>>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that
>>>>>> you are:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>>>
>>>>> But Exodus and Deuteronomy are OT for Jews...
>>>>
>>>> Source:
>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_0oxlwsuwu0/Imm1QnGhAwAJ
>>>>
>>>> It is described in the NT that Apostle Paul wrote that for Christians, there is no
>>>> discriminating between either Jew or gentile.
>>>>
>>>> Moreover, the piece of "broiled fish" in the NT at Luke 24:42 that our risen
>>>> LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth eats to prove He is wonderfully hungry
>>>> unlike ghosts, which are terribly not hungry, is also real food.
>>>>
>>>> Therefore, I again really advise an 8th time here within this post
>>>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>>>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>
>>>> So again, how are you ?
>>>
>>> For an aging man - fine.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/jmFk_5xLASs/PWKHahzPBQAJ
>>
>> I again really advise a 9th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>> established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> What is the good behind having to say it your way?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ

My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).

Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)

Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
(John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ

Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So again, how are you ?




...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages