Yellow Tim Can't Read

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 24, 2023, 5:10:54 PM1/24/23
Viktor Tandofsky's profile photo
Viktor Tandofsky
2:09 PM (now)
On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 2:04:56 PM UTC-8, Tim wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 4:46:45 PM UTC-5, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > You're a fake valor coward trying to pump up your image but always getting knocked down.
> > I defended my country and you chickened out, All the rest of your Nazi diahrrea is useless.
> How am I obligated to defend the USA?

YA CANNOT READ.

JWS

Jan 24, 2023, 5:15:23 PM1/24/23
Statement unrelated to the question.
Who is it that can not read?

Tim

Jan 24, 2023, 5:22:23 PM1/24/23
You're projecting again, you stupid cunt.

John Baker

Jan 24, 2023, 6:47:18 PM1/24/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:22:21 -0800 (PST), Tim <cyfur...@gmail.com>
One Note Tandy sings the same old song yet again.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2023, 8:52:28 PM1/24/23
Even when US had been kicked out of Vietnam, what defense you had achieved?
All America wanted was a nation in its fold...alas, not to be !!!

Mitchell Holman

Jan 24, 2023, 9:32:36 PM1/24/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
Actually that was a good question.

Pity you cannot answer it.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2023, 4:13:13 AM1/25/23
> >> How am I obligated to defend the USA?
> >
> > YA CANNOT READ.
> Actually that was a good question.
> Pity you cannot answer it.

For a person who cannot count to 30, I will doubt his reading capability!

Paul Wright

Jan 25, 2023, 9:10:17 AM1/25/23
And it's off-key.

PDW

Mitchell Holman

Jan 25, 2023, 1:39:28 PM1/25/23
Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3e3b230842da515098b032
@usnews.blocknews.net:

> In article <XnsAF96CF32C728C...@69.80.102.48>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
> Better than you did,

Since Artie/Joe cannot answer it maybe you can?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2023, 8:32:29 PM1/25/23

> >> Actually that was a good question.
> >>
> >> Pity you cannot answer it.
> >
> > Better than you did,
> Since Artie/Joe cannot answer it maybe you can?

Skeeter is slumping in his 4wheel, cannot get up to find his computer to answer!!!

Oko Tillo

Jan 25, 2023, 8:47:10 PM1/25/23
//

> > > How am I obligated to defend the USA?

Hey, have some respect for the guy who helped defend our shores
from the dreaded Vietnamese Navy!

Sri

Mitchell Holman

Jan 25, 2023, 9:20:58 PM1/25/23
"hhya...@gmail.com" <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in
"Skeeter" only posts to see his phony handle in print.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 25, 2023, 9:25:39 PM1/25/23
You forgot the Cold War, jackass?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 25, 2023, 10:05:00 PM1/25/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
Still waiting for you to tell us
what the Navy did to defend America
during Vietnam.

Much less what YOU did to defend
America during Vietnam......

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2023, 4:44:54 AM1/26/23
> > //
> > Hey, have some respect for the guy who helped defend our shores
> > from the dreaded Vietnamese Navy!
> You forgot the Cold War, jackass?

Now, that is cute...Mad Joe defended US in the cold war as though Russian naval ships were at the American shores!

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 26, 2023, 5:28:14 AM1/26/23
The Cold War was fought all over the Earth.You are one ignorant piece of shit.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 26, 2023, 5:29:53 AM1/26/23
On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 1:44:54 AM UTC-8, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
How about you, worm? We cannot figure out which fucking country farted you out, let along whether you defended it or not.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 26, 2023, 5:33:03 AM1/26/23
HOLD YOUR BREATH WHILE YOU WAIT.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 26, 2023, 5:44:39 AM1/26/23
Look it up, lazy bastard

Tim

Jan 26, 2023, 6:21:15 AM1/26/23
"The term cold war is used because there was no large-scale fighting directly between the two superpowers"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War

Tell everyone how you fought for your country by avoiding combat.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/02YR6DG8VRY/3kngTWpUw2IJ

"At least I had the balls to defend my country, not being a selfish coward like you."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/aod7Q3zB-b4/nYrs2c3fGWgJ

"I attended Law school at the University of Illinois in Champaign. You
can check their records if you don't believe me.I also practiced
criminal law as a prosecutor in the Navy for 4 years."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/ldfjp4f_aRs/0Y_KyW-5DQAJ

"You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/ldfjp4f_aRs/Fyki5R2fCwAJ

"I guess you are too stupid to know that North Vietnam didn't have much of a navy. That's why I missed combat."

http://tinyurl.com/oovvzzc

"I joined the Navy Reserve at first to avoid going to Vietnam."

Mitchell Holman

Jan 26, 2023, 8:48:28 AM1/26/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
You keep telling us how you "defended America"
but cannot name a single thing you did.

Sigh............

Oko Tillo

Jan 26, 2023, 10:56:25 AM1/26/23
> You forgot the Cold War, jackass?

Oh? You yourself defended us from the Rooskies too?

When was that exactly?

Sri

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Paul Wright

Jan 26, 2023, 12:43:14 PM1/26/23
when he pretended to fight while an 'attorny in the Navy.'

PDW

%

Jan 26, 2023, 5:39:12 PM1/26/23
i'm single

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2023, 7:50:02 PM1/26/23
We are defending our nation from the interference from USA...
Is that enough a mission for all nations other than Nato, Japan, Aussie?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 26, 2023, 8:35:54 PM1/26/23
YOU NEVER HEARD OF NATIONAL DEFENSE,YOU FUCKING MORON???

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 26, 2023, 8:39:28 PM1/26/23
What do you think the Navy does, you moron?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 26, 2023, 9:29:48 PM1/26/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
Just tell us what you did in the Navy
to defend America. That IS your claim, you
know.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 26, 2023, 9:36:56 PM1/26/23

> In article <dddc9ef6-9e98-4127...@googlegroups.com>,
> f.spl...@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:25:39 PM UTC-7,
>> vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > You forgot the Cold War, jackass?
>>
>> Oh? You defended us from the Rooskies too?
>>
>> When was that exactly?
>>

> He never said that. When you sign up you sign up to defend the country
> from all enemies.

More proof you never actually enlisted.

The enlistment oath is to defend the
CONSTITUTION, not the country. If you had
really served you would know that.

https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/swearing-in-for-military-
service.html

> Foreign and abroad.

The actual term is foreign and DOMESTIC.

"Foreign and abroad" are the same thing.

Sheesh.............

Ted

Jan 26, 2023, 9:53:33 PM1/26/23
LOL

Frank Lee

Jan 27, 2023, 2:06:28 AM1/27/23
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:05:00 PM UTC-8, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> >> Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
Artie stood ready to count to 28, should ever his country
require it.

Frank Lee

Jan 27, 2023, 2:17:27 AM1/27/23
Oko Tillo wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:25:39 PM UTC-7, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You forgot the Cold War, jackass?
>
> Oh? You defended us from the Rooskies too?
>
> When was that exactly?

We only won the cold war because the commies knew Artie
Joe was ready to practice law against their sorry asses
if they started any trouble.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 7:10:18 AM1/27/23
Nobody won the Cold War. There was citizen rebellion in the USSR that dissolved it.

Oko Tillo

Jan 27, 2023, 7:49:00 AM1/27/23
//

> > > You forgot the Cold War, jackass?

> > Oh? You yourself defended us from the Rooskies too?

> > When was that exactly?

> What do you think the Navy does, you moron?

So then, you can answer my question as to when.
You know date, description of incident, anything else of interest.
Go:

Sri

Mitchell Holman

Jan 27, 2023, 9:01:22 AM1/27/23
Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3e3d026e3d8cde9d98b047
@usnews.blocknews.net:

> In article <XnsAF98CFEF6752n...@69.80.101.55>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
> Will you cry now? You never signed anything coward.

You never served, your own post proves it.

Stop claiming you did.

Paul Wright

Jan 27, 2023, 9:25:45 AM1/27/23
It does nothing for the Vietcong, who didn't have a Navy.

PDW

Mitchell Holman

Jan 27, 2023, 1:56:29 PM1/27/23

> In article <XnsAF994FD3F8635...@69.80.101.58>,
> I did

Liar.

All veterans know their oath
of enlistment, you don't, you are
not a veteran.

> and you can't do anything about it coward.

Stop claiming to be a veteran,
you aren't one.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 4:01:10 PM1/27/23
I took it in 1970. Ya think I still remember all of it?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 4:04:46 PM1/27/23
Fuck your question, idiot.

Syd M.

Jan 27, 2023, 5:54:26 PM1/27/23
IOW, you can't answer the question, loser.

PDW

Ted

Jan 27, 2023, 7:05:42 PM1/27/23
It's because Artie's lying.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 7:45:37 PM1/27/23
You are too stupid to know the question is stupid.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 7:46:51 PM1/27/23
On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 3:47:18 PM UTC-8, John Baker wrote:

> >> YA CANNOT READ.
> >
> >You're projecting again, you stupid cunt.
> One Note Tandy sings the same old song yet again.
>

> AA #1898
> Giver of No Fucks
> Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

An honest man will always describe the facts the same way.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 27, 2023, 9:39:30 PM1/27/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
So you claim, without proof.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 27, 2023, 9:43:14 PM1/27/23

> In article <XnsAF9981E093F42...@69.80.101.54>,
> I am. I went to boot at Lackland AFB and trained at Lowry AFB and was
> sent to Davis/Monthan <the boneyard> until released.

If it's true then you should be able to prove it

"If it's true then you should be able to prove it"
"Skeeter", Dec 24, 2022
https://tinyurl.com/426j8rhb

Tim

Jan 28, 2023, 8:13:03 AM1/28/23
Yes, that's why John keeps pointing out that you're a one trick pony.

Syd M.

Jan 28, 2023, 8:51:30 AM1/28/23
That's a given.

PDW

Syd M.

Jan 28, 2023, 8:52:22 AM1/28/23
Nope. You just don't know anything.

PDW

%

Jan 28, 2023, 1:29:50 PM1/28/23
i'm not single

Mitchell Holman

Jan 28, 2023, 1:59:56 PM1/28/23

> In article <XnsAF99D060CE223...@69.80.101.48>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
> You didn't take it at all coward.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 28, 2023, 2:01:14 PM1/28/23

> In article <XnsAF99D1025418B...@69.80.101.48>,
Just post your proof.

> Prove your name is Mitchell Holman.

John Baker

Jan 28, 2023, 2:44:50 PM1/28/23
On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 05:13:00 -0800 (PST), Tim <cyfur...@gmail.com>
But you aren't an honest man, Artie, so how does that pertain to you?

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2023, 7:40:24 PM1/28/23
> Fuck your question, idiot.

Translating from the Artie: He got called on his claim and has no answer,
so he thinks he can insult his way out of it and no one will notice.

Doesn't work that way.
Idiot.

Sri

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 28, 2023, 8:13:17 PM1/28/23
It was a stupid question by a fraudulent idiot. GOODAMN YOU ARE STUPID.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 28, 2023, 8:14:28 PM1/28/23
This from a chronic liar.

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2023, 8:30:29 PM1/28/23
//

> > > Fuck your question, idiot.
>
> > Translating from the Artie: He got called on his claim and has no answer,
> > so he thinks he can insult his way out of it and no one will notice.

> > Doesn't work that way.
> > Idiot.

> It was a stupid question by a fraudulent idiot.

Right: asking what the Navy actually does is a "stupid question".

Only Our Artie could come up with a bleat like that.

Sri

> GOODAMN YOU ARE STUPID.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 28, 2023, 8:48:47 PM1/28/23
This comes from the liar who claimed all Republicans are stupid.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 28, 2023, 9:32:42 PM1/28/23

> In article <XnsAF9A8275FE3F3...@69.80.101.59>,
> You won't prove you did so you must not have.
>
> <your logic>

I have made no claims I have to prove.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 28, 2023, 9:33:27 PM1/28/23

> In article <XnsAF9A82AE51B2C...@69.80.101.59>,
And your proof of that is......?

>> Just post your proof.
>>

>> > Prove your name is Mitchell Holman.
>

> <crickets>

Mitchell Holman

Jan 28, 2023, 9:34:53 PM1/28/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
All Republicans are not stupid, but all
stupid people are Republicans.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2023, 7:49:37 PM1/29/23
If the Republicans and their supporters ain't stupid, they wouldn't have put a stupid Trumptard in his presidency for 4 years!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2023, 7:52:01 PM1/29/23

> >> But you aren't an honest man, Artie, so how does that pertain to you?
> >> >
> > This comes from the liar who claimed all Republicans are stupid.
> >
> All Republicans are not stupid, but all stupid people are Republicans.

So, no matter which way we look at it, Republicans are stupid!!!

Paul Wright

Feb 1, 2023, 11:45:54 AM2/1/23
Then you are not an honest man.

PDW