Sign The Petition To Deport Christopher Lee

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 14, 2019, 9:05:12 AM10/14/19
This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.

He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.

If you agree say:"I agree."

If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 14, 2019, 9:15:50 AM10/14/19
Dead Battery lied:
Go fuck yourself you Fucking fascist.

Nobody here gives 2 shits about what you of all people has to say about the desirability of anyone.

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 14, 2019, 9:23:48 AM10/14/19
I already did the necessary research. A petition to deport can be submitted to the White House and, if it has enough signatures, the President is required by law to make a decision either to deport or not. It was attempted with the British journalist Piers Morgan but Obama declined to deport him.

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 14, 2019, 9:25:49 AM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:15:50 AM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
https://tinyurl.com/kw9jvq6

Yap Honghor

Oct 14, 2019, 9:51:00 AM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 9:05:12 PM UTC+8, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.

I know all Western people including CL are for freedom of lots of things...inclusive of your right to be a believing fool!!!!

> He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.

Trump administration disagree with your lie!

> If you agree say:"I agree."

No one will agree to a mad person....

> If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.

Ya, do it and we will see what happens!

Yap Honghor

Oct 14, 2019, 9:52:51 AM10/14/19
Not even the unstable person sitting in the WH will listen to another mad man!

Christopher A. Lee

Oct 14, 2019, 11:10:55 AM10/14/19
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:50:57 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
<hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 9:05:12 PM UTC+8, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
>> This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free
>> speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers
>> in God.He is also a chronic liar.
>
>I know all Western people including CL are for freedom of lots of
>things...inclusive of your right to be a believing fool!!!!

It was another of the deliberate liar's deliberate, personal lies.

He pretends that claims made for religious reasons are somehow exempt
from "put up or shut up", and doesn't understand that the
"discussions" he starts have to be from common ground before
communication can take place.

He also pretends he doesn't understand that freedom of religion also
means freedom _from_ somebody else's religion.

Not to mention that people wouldn't give a thought to other people's
religion if they kept it where it belongs.

"One man's religion is another man's belly laugh" - Robert Heinlein

If he insists on telling us that things which clearly never happened,
actually did and that they were caused by a magical superbeing only
members of his religion take seriously, it's his own fault and he has
no reason to whine.

John Locke

Oct 14, 2019, 11:57:23 AM10/14/19
...you're full of crap Artie. You neglected to mention that a petition
of this nature requires 100,000 signatures and even then
it most likely wouldn't be acted on even if crimes were committed as
in the case of Justin Bieber. Looks like your "research" methods
are seriously deficient.

Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide
them with food and water and shelter and affection,
they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are
compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food
and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion
that they are gods.- Christopher Hitchens

Religion is man-made. Even the men who made it cannot agree
on what their prophets or redeemers or gurus actually said
or did. - Christopher Hitchens

A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he
is turned out for what he knows.- Samuel Clemens

Marvin Sebourn

Oct 14, 2019, 1:24:59 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 8:05:12 AM UTC-5, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
>

> He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.

Joe:
> If you agree say:"I agree."

I disagree, vehemently.

All caps, if that means more to you.

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

_V_infernalis_

Oct 14, 2019, 2:30:16 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:05:12 AM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:

You are such a weird and obsessive little man.

Not to mention one who routinely vastly overestimates his abilities to affect anything.

> This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech.

Does free speech include your right to tell me to shut up and go away if
I were to come into your synagogue and start reading loudly from
Hitchens' "God is not Great" during a service?

If so, does free speech not also give Christopher the right to express his opinion
that theists should keep it to themselves in an atheists' group?

> and freedom of religion.

Really? Do tell us how Christopher could possibly interfere with anyone's
freedom of religion. Seriously, I'd like to know.

Take all the space you need:

> He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
>

> He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.
>
> If you agree say:"I agree."

If you think Arthur has finally gone totally around the bend, please so indicate here:

> If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.

Where it will require 99,985 more signatures merely to force a consideration of it.

Or roughly three orders of magnitude greater than the people who participate
in this insignificant little hothouse forum.

Seriously: get a grip.

Vi

Oko tillo

Oct 14, 2019, 2:33:17 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:23:48 AM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:15:50 AM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> > Dead Battery lied:
> >
> > >This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
> >

> > >He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.
> >
> > >If you agree say:"I agree."
> >
> > >If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.
> >
> > Go fuck yourself you Fucking fascist.
> >
> > Nobody here gives 2 shits about what you of all people has to say about the desirability of anyone.

==
> I already did the necessary research.

Did your research include how to verify that somebody posting "sure, why not?" on
an obscure forum on Usenet qualifies as a valid signature on a petition?

Oko

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 14, 2019, 2:42:44 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:30:16 AM UTC-7, _V_infernalis_ wrote:
> On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:05:12 AM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
>
> You are such a weird and obsessive little man.

Lets meet in person, scumbag and you'll find out just how "little" I am.

But you're just a big mouth and that's all you got, fairy.

TALK, TALK, TALK,.

How yellow are ya?

_V_infernalis_

Oct 14, 2019, 2:58:46 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:42:44 AM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:30:16 AM UTC-7, _V_infernalis_ wrote:
> > On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:05:12 AM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> >
> > You are such a weird and obsessive little man.
> >

> Lets meet in person, scumbag and you'll find out just how "little" I am.

You'll be sending me airfare then. Food, lodging, all expenses.

> But you're just a big mouth and that's all you got, fairy.
>
> TALK, TALK, TALK,.
>
> How yellow are ya?

Speaking of cowardice, note my questions that Arthur rushed to snip out
because he didn't want anyone seeing that he has no answers.

But hey: here's his chance to prove me wrong. Those were:

+ Does free speech include your right to tell me to shut up and go away if
+ I were to come into your synagogue and start reading loudly from
+ Hitchens' "God is not Great" during a service?

+ If so, does free speech not also give Christopher the right to express his opinion
+ that theists should keep it to themselves in an atheists' group?

And:

+ Really? Do tell us how Christopher could possibly interfere with anyone's
+ freedom of religion. Seriously, I'd like to know.

+ Take all the space you need:

Watch to see if he runs away from these again.

Vi

Dreamer In Colore

Oct 14, 2019, 3:42:56 PM10/14/19
Do you not understand that free speech gives anyone the right to
criticize you? And you have to sit there and take it, because you have
an equivalent right to spout whatever malarkey you wish.

You seem to be labouring under the assumption that any atheist wants
to "silence all believers in God." I also note that you have nothing
to say about the religious extremists that are actively pursuing this
course. Why is that?

You have an enormously grandiose view of yourself if you think you can
assign yourself the power of determining who is or who isn't an
undesirable alien.

Seriously, are you this insecure? It's ridiculous. Grow up.

--
Cheers,
Dreamer

"If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have
perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another."

Epicurus

Ted

Oct 14, 2019, 4:09:40 PM10/14/19
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:05:09 -0700 (PDT), Ivan The Terrible
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
Never mind that petition, ArtyJoe. If you want to get right with God,
you need to sign this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI

Ted

Oct 14, 2019, 4:12:36 PM10/14/19
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:15:47 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
<youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dead Battery lied:

"Dead Battery"? LMAO. Perfect. :-)

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 14, 2019, 4:17:27 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:15:50 AM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
Dead battery???????????Whatever happened to those other stupid names, you pathetic excuse for a human being? Do you wear floppy shoes and baggy pants when you do your clown act, Bozo?

Ted

Oct 14, 2019, 4:26:12 PM10/14/19
I got past the jr high monkey dance while I was still in jr high. How
old are you now, AJ?

Oko tillo

Oct 14, 2019, 4:27:29 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 1:09:40 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:05:09 -0700 (PDT), Ivan The Terrible
> <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free
> speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in
> God.He is also a chronic liar.
>

> > He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.

==
> > If you agree say:"I agree."
>

> > If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State
> Department in Washington.
>

> Never mind that petition, ArtyJoe. If you want to get right with God,
> you need to sign this one.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI

But wait! -- the petition must go forward, because
I want to see him submitting a petition to the government with names like:

Unbreakable Disease
BeamMeUpScotty
aaa
Cloud Hobbit
The Feeble Old White Men of The GOP
White Trash Out Of America
Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter
AlleyCoon
NRA Sniper
Atlatl Axolotl
I'm For Trump
Dreamer In Colore
Dump Trump GOP
Vampireteuthis Infernalyis

and all the other absolutely authentic and quite unremarkable names of posters here.

And he definitely absolutely most certainly must submit it
as "Ivan the Terrible". That goes without saying.

"Oko Tillo"

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 14, 2019, 4:49:40 PM10/14/19
Dead Battery said:

>Dead battery???????????Whatever happened to those other stupid names,

Dead Battery seems perfect after your recent bout of stupidity.

you pathetic excuse for a human being?

An opinion you get to have. And not really that big of an insult coming from a piece of shit like you.

>Do you wear floppy shoes and baggy pants when you do your clown act, Bozo?

Only when I'm banging your sister. She has a weird side, but you probably already know.

How excited were you when your parents would turn your crib right side up?

How often do you wonder how normal people let you live?

Of all the wonderful choices possible, what made you decide to fail at accountancy?

The nation owes you a debt for not pursuing law. Not that you would have caught it. Or passed.

Have a nice day, asshole.

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 14, 2019, 4:53:08 PM10/14/19
The FBI has a special round file marked TANDOVSKY.

There's a copy of his first baby picture, well not so much a picture as a piece of a stained sheet.

Don Martin

Oct 14, 2019, 5:18:14 PM10/14/19
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:24:56 -0700 (PDT), Marvin Sebourn
<osugeo...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 8:05:12 AM UTC-5, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
>> This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
>>

>> He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.
>>

>Joe:
>> If you agree say:"I agree."
>
>I disagree, vehemently.
>
>All caps, if that means more to you.

I disagree, as well. And as vehemently.

>> If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.

Inasmuch as the only persons with standing on this newsgroup are
atheists, the only signatures you are likely to get are those of
deranged trolls like yourself. At least you are correct in one thing:
the State Department _is_ in Washington (DC--in case you thought it
was the state).

Meanwhile, you are welcome to stuff your "petition" up your arse for
the closest experience you are likely to have this year of getting
laid.

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.

Dreamer In Colore

Oct 14, 2019, 5:18:25 PM10/14/19
He'd have a tough time getting me deported. I don't live in the US.
Give him a week, though. It's likely he'll forget.

Oko tillo

Oct 14, 2019, 6:49:03 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 2:18:25 PM UTC-7, Dreamer In Colore wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 13:27:27 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
> <f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 1:09:40 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
> >> speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in
> >> God.He is also a chronic liar.

> >==

> >> Department in Washington.
> >>

> >> Never mind that petition, ArtyJoe. If you want to get right with God,
> >> you need to sign this one.
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI

==
> >But wait! -- the petition must go forward, because
> >I want to see him submitting a petition to the government with names like:
> >
> > Unbreakable Disease
> > BeamMeUpScotty
> > aaa
> > Cloud Hobbit
> > The Feeble Old White Men of The GOP
> > White Trash Out Of America
> > Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter
> > AlleyCoon
> > NRA Sniper
> > Atlatl Axolotl
> > I'm For Trump
> > Dreamer In Colore
> > Dump Trump GOP
> > Vampireteuthis Infernalyis
> >

> He'd have a tough time getting me deported. I don't live in the US.
> Give him a week, though. It's likely he'll forget.

Hey, *I* remembered, if that counts. So, could we get you to take Justin Bieber back?
A similar petition trying to rid us of him failed.

But no, what had me smiling was the image of Artie getting a ton
of "yes" replies for his so-called "petition" ... all with names like those above.

But hey: government bureaucrats deserve a good laugh to relieve the tedium.

(or these days, the terror)

Oko

Peter Pan

Oct 14, 2019, 8:08:30 PM10/14/19
Ivan The Terrible <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just so you won't get completely taken by surprise,
DeadBatt, a petition is being circulated to have you
detained and deported back to Russia. It already has
more than 15 signers.

Take advantage of your remaining time to brush up on your
Russian.

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 14, 2019, 8:38:41 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 5:08:30 PM UTC-7, Peter Pan wrote:
> Ivan The Terrible <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
> >

> > He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.
> >
> > If you agree say:"I agree."
> >
> > If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.
>
> Just so you won't get completely taken by surprise,
> DeadBatt, a petition is being circulated to have you
> detained and deported back to Russia. It already has
> more than 15 signers.

HAHAHAHAHA!

1.You cannot deport someone to a place he has never been.

2.I was born in Chicago, Illinois and have been a US citizen all my life.

You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 14, 2019, 8:44:02 PM10/14/19
Dead Battery said:

>You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER

I suppose that would depend on what proof you might have that you actually were in the Navy.

I do not think they would accept a list of random names with directions to call those random people.

Oko tillo

Oct 14, 2019, 10:40:22 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 5:38:41 PM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 5:08:30 PM UTC-7, Peter Pan wrote:
> > Ivan The Terrible <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
> > >

> > > He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.
> > >
> > > If you agree say:"I agree."
> > >
> > > If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.
> >
> > Just so you won't get completely taken by surprise,
> > DeadBatt, a petition is being circulated to have you
> > detained and deported back to Russia. It already has
> > more than 15 signers.
> >

> HAHAHAHAHA!
>
> 1.You cannot deport someone to a place he has never been.
>
> 2.I was born in Chicago, Illinois and have been a US citizen all my life.

==
> You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER

You saw action?

Oko

Yap Honghor

Oct 14, 2019, 11:02:05 PM10/14/19
On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 2:42:44 AM UTC+8, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:30:16 AM UTC-7, _V_infernalis_ wrote:
> > On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:05:12 AM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> >
> > You are such a weird and obsessive little man.
> >

> Lets meet in person, scumbag and you'll find out just how "little" I am.

And of course you will bring your gun, right?

> But you're just a big mouth and that's all you got, fairy.

If size is all you have, you would bring your gun, just in case........

> TALK, TALK, TALK,.

Enough to drown you?

> How yellow are ya?

How evil black are you?

dreamer...@hotmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 11:14:18 PM10/14/19
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:49:00 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
Have you not noticed that we've been shipping sub-par south of the
border for a long time?

Mike Myers
Jim Carrey
Celine Dion

Can I interest you in a Doug Ford? Oh wait.... you already have a
Cheeto Jesus.

--
DreamerInColore
aa 2306

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without
evidence."

(Hitchens)

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 14, 2019, 11:53:42 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 5:08:30 PM UTC-7, Peter Pan wrote:
Если я когда-нибудь доберусь до России, я свяжусь с ФСБ, российской полицией безопасности и скажу им, что подозреваю вас
питать антироссийские взгляды

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 14, 2019, 11:54:52 PM10/14/19
Иди на хуй свою собачью жопу

Peter Pan

Oct 15, 2019, 5:15:53 AM10/15/19
National security laws allow undesireables to be deported
to an ancestral homeland, even if they are "US Persons".
Lincoln did it frequently.

Or, if you prefer, you can be turned loose in a dinghy on
the high seas, far from US territory. Better yet, flee
to Guatemala now and beat the rush.

You'll have to talk to the FBI about your alleged service
to your (ex-)country, not me.

Good luck, duck. I'd hate to be you right now.
Message has been deleted

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 15, 2019, 7:06:32 AM10/15/19
HERE IS PROOF YOU ARE LYING AGAIN, FILTHY SCUM:

"A US citizen—whether he or she is born in the United States or becomes a naturalized citizen—cannot be deported."

I'm gonna make big publicity out of this.

Kevrob

Oct 15, 2019, 8:09:04 AM10/15/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 8:38:41 PM UTC-4, Ivan The Terrible wrote:

> You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the
> Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER

Fought? Served, I'll believe.

Combat veterans fought.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310

Atlatl Axolotl

Oct 15, 2019, 10:05:19 AM10/15/19
Ooooh! BIG PUBLICITY!! [cue echo effect]

Time to tweet Trump and alert Fox News -- this is HUGE!

So, how many REPOSTS shall we be expecting?

Artie really has gone round the bend. Who brought the tranquilizer gun?

Oko tillo

Oct 15, 2019, 10:21:36 AM10/15/19
Maybe he'll answer you about that -- he didn't care to enlighten us when I asked.

Oko

Cosby Must Be Vindicated - No Need To Rape Sluts

Oct 15, 2019, 11:03:32 AM10/15/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 9:05:12 AM UTC-4, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
>

> He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.
>
> If you agree say:"I agree."
>
> If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.

DEPORT THAT MOTHERFUCKER NOW... HE IS WORSE THAN A JEW!

Atlatl Axolotl

Oct 15, 2019, 1:25:33 PM10/15/19
Artie mutters darkly about shooting someone dead.

Then has second thoughts; deletes it.

But Usenet never forgets.

AA

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 15, 2019, 1:31:51 PM10/15/19
Actually, I said what I would do in a certain situation.
That does not legally constitute a threat.
Obviously, you are too ignorant of the law to know that.
The atheist manifesto requires it's members to be 2 things:

IGNORANT

ARROGANT

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 15, 2019, 1:34:26 PM10/15/19
On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 10:25:33 AM UTC-7, Atlatl Axolotl wrote:
LOL! Go ahead and file a police report. If you make a false accusation or misstatement in a police report, you go to jail. Jail is where you belong, scum.

Atlatl Axolotl

Oct 15, 2019, 1:54:49 PM10/15/19
2a

> > Artie mutters darkly about shooting someone dead.
> >
> > Then has second thoughts; deletes it.
> >
> > But Usenet never forgets.
> >

> > AA
>
> Actually, I said what I would do in a certain situation.
> That does not legally constitute a threat.

> Obviously, you are too ignorant of the law to know that.

Looking now ... looking ... looking ...

Nope, I can't seem to find any of the following: "threat", "law", "illegal" in my post.

(I forget: how many exclamation marks go after YOU CAN'T READ?)

But if you prefer, I will repeat your entire post here, to resolve any ambiguities.

Want me to do that?
Just say the word.

2A

Ted

Oct 15, 2019, 3:37:53 PM10/15/19
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 13:27:27 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
<f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:
LOL

Peter Pan

Oct 15, 2019, 6:19:59 PM10/15/19
Noooo! Everyone will laugh at me!

PLEASE BRER JOE, DON'T FLING ME INTO THAT BRIAR PATCH OF
PUBLICITY!!!

> So, how many REPOSTS shall we be expecting?

AJ had never done a FUCKING LIAR thread about me. My 15
minutes of glory is at hand!

> Artie really has gone round the bend. Who brought the tranquilizer gun?

<cue Twilight Zone theme>

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 15, 2019, 6:34:08 PM10/15/19
Peter Pan said:

>cue Twilight Zone theme>

I wish I had been older when I met Rod Serling. 17 was too young and I didn't know what a truly cool guy he was and how brilliant a writer until a few years later.

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 15, 2019, 6:34:42 PM10/15/19
You made a big mistake by threatening me. I guarrantee I will not forget.

Peter Pan

Oct 15, 2019, 6:40:26 PM10/15/19
Ivan The Terrible <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 2:15:53 AM UTC-7, Peter Pan wrote:
> > Ivan The Terrible <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > HAHAHAHAHA!
> > >
> > > 1.You cannot deport someone to a place he has never been.
> > >
> > > 2.I was born in Chicago, Illinois and have been a US citizen all my life.
> > >
> > > You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER
> >
> > National security laws allow undesireables to be deported
> > to an ancestral homeland, even if they are "US Persons".
> > Lincoln did it frequently.
>
> EVIDENCE???????????????????
>
> Too bad you cannot show us those laws, you lying motherfucker.

Sure I can show you. First you have to show me your
"Confidential" or higher security clearance.

The Navy did give you one, being a legal officer and all
that, right?

> Let me be blunt.I have a right to self defense.

Be as blunt as you want, but you don't have the right to
self defense against an ICE officer.

> If someone comes to deport me, he will be shot dead and I sincerely hope it's you.

Bombastic bluster added to FBI's ever-growing evidence
pile.

Michael Christ

Oct 15, 2019, 7:10:59 PM10/15/19
That is a little disrespectful, Kevin.

What is the matter with you, lately??

Michael Christ

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 15, 2019, 7:28:37 PM10/15/19
On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 5:09:04 AM UTC-7, Kevrob wrote:
Obviously, you are as ignorant of the military as you are of everything else.
When in the service, you go where you are assigned and do what you are ordered to do. I joined the Navy. They assigned me to NAS GLENVIEW , OCS, and then to USS NASHVILLE and then to USS AJAX.

I was safe from the draft in the Reserves, but volunteered for active duty.
I wanted to defend my country.
Arrogant chickenshits like you stayed home and let us vets do all the work and take all the chances. It was not always safe. I almost drowned in a storm in Crete in 1973 when my boat capsized.

I guess you are too stupid to know that North Vietnam didn't have much of a navy. That's why I missed combat.

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 15, 2019, 7:31:58 PM10/15/19
Kevrob Motormouth wants me to leave aa. He will do and say anything to push me out. He doesn't like the way I tell him to shove his orders up his ass.
I also told him I was gonna print a hard copy of his "charter rules" and use it for toilet paper.

Michael Christ

Oct 15, 2019, 7:41:09 PM10/15/19
Well, at least you are making them of some use then! :-).

Michael Christ
Message has been deleted

Michael Christ

Oct 15, 2019, 7:53:13 PM10/15/19
On 15/10/2019 12:05 am, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
>

> He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.
>
> If you agree say:"I agree."
>
> If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.

Why punish Britain? And what about the countries he has stop overs and
transits in??

The carnage would be even greater than to just leave him where he is.

Michael Christ

Atlatl Axolotl

Oct 15, 2019, 8:07:36 PM10/15/19
2a

> > > <cue Twilight Zone theme>
> >
> > You made a big mistake by threatening me. I guarrantee I will not forget.
>
> I threatened you? Project much?

If I may, you appear to have forgotten that the entire newsgroup is all about
Artie. In fact *everything* is about Artie.

And don't you forget it.

He immediately assumed I was threatening to report him to the police,
though I neither intended nor implied any such absurdity.

You see, I too had forgotten that it's all about Artie.

Everything about him reeks of a grandiose sense of his own importance, from
his tweeting advice to Trump to his forum[sic] to his little plot to get
Christopher deported.

He makes me think of what Regan observed to Goneril about their father:
"He hath ever but slenderly known himself".

> If I'd said "If someone comes to deport me, he will be
> shot dead and I sincerely hope it's you", that would be
> threatening, especially to an ICE officer.
>
> If I posted that, then immediately "deleted" the post,
> that would almost be like a signed confession.
>
> You do realize your post lives on at news servers
> everywhere? Your voice seems to be quavering, AJ.

Yap Honghor

Oct 15, 2019, 10:46:48 PM10/15/19
A US citizen, who has given up his right in his original native nation, has no country to be deported to, you bloody mad fellow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yap Honghor

Oct 15, 2019, 10:48:46 PM10/15/19
Trump said he is going to deport you two....one to Ghana and the other to Israel!

Yap Honghor

Oct 15, 2019, 10:51:44 PM10/15/19
Backpedaling is quite obvious........

Ted

Oct 16, 2019, 4:12:35 PM10/16/19
You met Rod Serling? Cool!

Tim

Oct 16, 2019, 4:22:24 PM10/16/19
All you ever make is a mess in your pants, bed wetter.

Tim

Oct 16, 2019, 4:23:46 PM10/16/19
Are you still here? I thought you'd be paddling a tire back to Africa by now.

Tim

Oct 16, 2019, 4:25:59 PM10/16/19
Yeah. So what are you going to do about it, princess, pee your panties again?

Tim

Oct 16, 2019, 4:26:52 PM10/16/19
Facts are pissing you off again, eh christer bitch.

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 16, 2019, 4:30:26 PM10/16/19
Atlatl said:

>Everything about him reeks of a grandiose sense of his own importance, from
his tweeting advice to Trump to his forum[sic] to his little plot to get
Christopher deported.

What we used to call letting his alligator mouth overload his canary ass.

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 16, 2019, 4:48:37 PM10/16/19
Ted said:

>>I wish I had been older when I met Rod Serling. 17 was too young
and I didn't know what a truly cool guy he was and how brilliant a
writer until a few years later.

>You met Rod Serling? Cool!

It was but it might have been much cooler if I had been a bit older and more mature. I would have first let him know how Twilight Zone was an event in our house whenever it aired. That nobody did it better and that I admired his writing tremendously.

The event was the local Emmy awards. Serling was then president of the academy and was the host.

It was great to see him not being so solemn as he was when introducing each episode.

I was a busboy at the Elms club where the ceremony was held. He was much shorter that I had imagined and the most tanned human being I had ever seen.

After all the awards were presented the busboys were cleaning up and Serling was schmoozing with everyone including us. To say I was starstruck would be a massive understatement.

The amount of talent appearing on TZ still is amazing to think about. The episode with Robert Redford as death is still my favorite along with Monsters on Maple Street.

Its a damn shame about the way CBS treated that series.

Nothing quite as good has ever been done since.

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 16, 2019, 4:54:30 PM10/16/19
Elks club not Elms club.

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 16, 2019, 5:03:18 PM10/16/19

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 16, 2019, 5:03:30 PM10/16/19

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 16, 2019, 5:03:55 PM10/16/19
On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 1:54:30 PM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> Elks club not Elms club.

https://tinyurl.com/kw9jvq6

Ted

Oct 16, 2019, 5:13:34 PM10/16/19
True.

Peter Pan

Oct 16, 2019, 6:49:53 PM10/16/19
Maybe we don't even exist outside MJ's paranoid
delusions?

In that case we better start being nicer to him lest he
forget us and delete us from the earth. He did guarantee
he won't forget, which means he will forget sooner than
later.

Oko tillo

Oct 16, 2019, 6:51:20 PM10/16/19
How utterly, utterly cool for you.

Oko

Yap Honghor

Oct 16, 2019, 10:34:10 PM10/16/19
I really think he does not know which is his ancestral nation....
For that matter, I believe most Afro-Americans don't!

John Baker

Oct 16, 2019, 10:43:43 PM10/16/19
On 10/14/2019 9:05 AM, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> This asshole does not accept our constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.
>

> He is an undesirable alien and should be deported back to Britain.
>
> If you agree say:"I agree."
>
> If I get 15 signatures, I will forward the petition to the State Department in Washington.

I agree

--
AA #1989
Giver of No Fucks

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 16, 2019, 10:50:25 PM10/16/19
Thank you, John. Your agreement rather surprised me.

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 16, 2019, 11:13:39 PM10/16/19
Oki said:

>> Its a damn shame about the way CBS treated that series.
>
>> Nothing quite as good has ever been done since.

>How utterly, utterly cool for you.

I've managed to have a few moments that were like that.

I went to my first concert in my Junior year of high school. I was walking home from a friend's house and saw a concert ticket on the sidewalk so I picked it up and was very, very pleased that the ticket was for a band that's still very popular today, The Beatles!

Many good opening acts as well.
The Cyrkle.
Johnny Rivers.
The Dixie Cups.

A very good day.

Oko tillo

Oct 16, 2019, 11:25:31 PM10/16/19
On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 8:13:39 PM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> Oki said:
>
> >> Its a damn shame about the way CBS treated that series.
> >
> >> Nothing quite as good has ever been done since.

==
> >How utterly, utterly cool for you.
>
> I've managed to have a few moments that were like that.
>
> I went to my first concert in my Junior year of high school. I was walking home from a friend's house and saw a concert ticket on the sidewalk so I picked it up and was very, very pleased that the ticket was for a band that's still very popular today, The Beatles!

Yes, I have heard of these "Beatles", I think.

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 17, 2019, 12:34:53 AM10/17/19
Oko said:

>Yes, I have heard of these "Beatles", I think.

I wondered if either of the persons on either side of my seat knew the person who lost the ticket.

Felt a little guilty but somehow managed to get over it.

It was their last concert tour and its easy to understand why.

Once they hit the stage you couldn't hear them. Just an ocean of flashbulbs and screaming girls.

Yap Honghor

Oct 17, 2019, 3:31:10 AM10/17/19
He loves to have you laughed at........

Christopher A. Lee

Oct 17, 2019, 4:43:57 AM10/17/19
On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 20:25:28 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
<f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>==
>> >How utterly, utterly cool for you.
>>
>> I've managed to have a few moments that were like that.
>>
>> I went to my first concert in my Junior year of high school. I was walking home from a friend's house and saw a concert ticket on the sidewalk so I picked it up and was very, very pleased that the ticket was for a band that's still very popular today, The Beatles!
>
>Yes, I have heard of these "Beatles", I think.

In 1970-71 I worked with somebody from Liverpool, who said his school
had hired the Beatles for the sixth form dance before they were
famous, and by the time the dance came along, they'd had their first
number one hit.

Oko tillo

Oct 17, 2019, 11:08:18 AM10/17/19
On Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 1:43:57 AM UTC-7, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 20:25:28 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
> <f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >==
> >>
> >> I've managed to have a few moments that were like that.

==
> >> I went to my first concert in my Junior year of high school. I was walking home from a friend's house and saw a concert ticket on the sidewalk so I picked it up and was very, very pleased that the ticket was for a band that's still very popular today, The Beatles!
> >
> >Yes, I have heard of these "Beatles", I think.
>
> In 1970-71 I worked with somebody from Liverpool, who said his school
> had hired the Beatles for the sixth form dance before they were
> famous, and by the time the dance came along, they'd had their first
> number one hit.

Surprise!!

Oko

Oko tillo

Oct 17, 2019, 11:10:01 AM10/17/19
On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 9:34:53 PM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> Oko said:
>
> >Yes, I have heard of these "Beatles", I think.

==
> I wondered if either of the persons on either side of my seat knew the person who lost the ticket.
>
> Felt a little guilty but somehow managed to get over it.
>
> It was their last concert tour and its easy to understand why.
>
> Once they hit the stage you couldn't hear them. Just an ocean of flashbulbs and screaming girls.

Ah, those innocent days...

A girlfriend said she went to an Elvis movie and since all the girls were
screaming, she tried it too.

Didn't really do anything for her, so she quit.

Oko

Ted

Oct 17, 2019, 4:19:28 PM10/17/19
<f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 8:13:39 PM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit
wrote:

> ==
> > >How utterly, utterly cool for you.
> >
> > I've managed to have a few moments that were like that.
> >
> > I went to my first concert in my Junior year of high school. I
was walki=
> ng home from a friend's house and saw a concert ticket on the
sidewalk so I=
> picked it up and was very, very pleased that the ticket was for a
band tha=
> t's still very popular today, The Beatles!

> Yes, I have heard of these "Beatles", I think.

They sucked.

Unknown

Oct 17, 2019, 7:00:46 PM10/17/19
I AGREE!

SIGN ME UP.

Ivan The Terrible

Oct 17, 2019, 7:02:13 PM10/17/19
That doesn't even make sense, you babbling jackass

Kevrob

Oct 17, 2019, 8:12:43 PM10/17/19
On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 7:28:37 PM UTC-4, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 5:09:04 AM UTC-7, Kevrob wrote:
> > On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 8:38:41 PM UTC-4, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> >
> > > You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the
> > > Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER
> >
> > Fought? Served, I'll believe.
> >
> > Combat veterans fought.
> >
> > --
> > Kevin R
> > a.a #2310
>
> Obviously, you are as ignorant of the military as you are of everything else.
> When in the service, you go where you are assigned and do what you are ordered to do. I joined the Navy. They assigned me to NAS GLENVIEW , OCS, and then to USS NASHVILLE and then to USS AJAX.
>
> I was safe from the draft in the Reserves, but volunteered for active duty.
> I wanted to defend my country.
> Arrogant chickenshits like you stayed home and let us vets do all the work and take all the chances. It was not always safe. I almost drowned in a storm in Crete in 1973 when my boat capsized.
>
> I guess you are too stupid to know that North Vietnam didn't have much of a navy. That's why I missed combat.

That didn't stop the USN from fighting in-country, using riverine forces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown-water_navy#Vietnam_War

Remember John Kerry and the "Swift Boats?"

I looked into joining ROTC after a couple of years in college, but I
was out-of-shape and sickly, to the point that I had to withdraw from
school to get better, before working a few years, then completing my
degree. I doubt I would have passed the physical. The draft was over
by then, and the Army and Navy were scrabbling to get enough recruits
with good enough academic records for the ROTC scholarships.

Regarding Tandy's Naval service: anybody who goes to sea puts himself
"in harm's way," if not from an enemy, than from the weather, or training
accidents. Service members still die or are wounded in the service of their
country during peacetime. [Remember peacetime, when the country isn't fighting
_anywhere_? Some of the younger posters may not.] Still, those deaths and
injuries are not from combat, and their squadmates and shipmates who escaped
unscathed did not serve in combat. At worst, it was "hazardous duty,"
which is not nothing!

The term "Viet Nam Era veteran" is often used to refer to those who served
outside the Indochina War theater of the 60s and 70s.

Ted

Oct 18, 2019, 4:51:22 AM10/18/19
Then you can't read.

Tim

Oct 18, 2019, 6:03:20 AM10/18/19
On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 7:28:37 PM UTC-4, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 5:09:04 AM UTC-7, Kevrob wrote:
> > On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 8:38:41 PM UTC-4, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> >
> > > You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the
> > > Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER
> >
> > Fought? Served, I'll believe.
> >
> > Combat veterans fought.
> >
> > --
> > Kevin R
> > a.a #2310
>
> Obviously, you are as ignorant of the military as you are of everything else.
> When in the service, you go where you are assigned and do what you are ordered to do. I joined the Navy. They assigned me to NAS GLENVIEW , OCS, and then to USS NASHVILLE and then to USS AJAX.
>
> I was safe from the draft in the Reserves, but volunteered for active duty.
> I wanted to defend my country.
> Arrogant chickenshits like you stayed home and let us vets do all the work and take all the chances. It was not always safe. I almost drowned in a storm in Crete in 1973 when my boat capsized.
>
> I guess you are too stupid to know that North Vietnam didn't have much of a navy. That's why I missed combat.

Yet you claimed you fought for your country. So you're a liar.

Don Martin

Oct 18, 2019, 7:57:47 AM10/18/19
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 17:12:39 -0700 (PDT), Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com>
ROTC standards were not too onerous; when I was in the Army, doing
basic training at Ft. Hood, TX, we were "instructed" by various second
lieutenants (the ones who got fragged a lot in 'Nam). One was a small
guy named Rodriguez, who had become an officer by virtue of being the
last man standing in his company in Korea, and an other was the aptly-
named Woolworth, with a spanking-new ROTC commission. Rodriguez
advised us to "keep your M1 oiled--sure, it will collect dust, but it
will _work_, and you really want it to work.

Woolworth employed a dentist's mirror for arms inspection. He found
dust every time.

>Regarding Tandy's Naval service: anybody who goes to sea puts himself
>"in harm's way," if not from an enemy, than from the weather, or training
>accidents. Service members still die or are wounded in the service of their
>country during peacetime. [Remember peacetime, when the country isn't fighting
>_anywhere_? Some of the younger posters may not.] Still, those deaths and
>injuries are not from combat, and their squadmates and shipmates who escaped
>unscathed did not serve in combat. At worst, it was "hazardous duty,"
>which is not nothing!

When I was in basic training two guys in the next company died during
our first week (it was August), both from heat prostration. One of
them (for which the Army was most culpable) died because he collapsed
on his back and nobody turned him over: he actually drowned on his
own vomitus. One can argue from this that simply being in the service
was to be in harm's way.

>The term "Viet Nam Era veteran" is often used to refer to those who served
>outside the Indochina War theater of the 60s and 70s.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.

Oko tillo

Oct 18, 2019, 2:25:27 PM10/18/19
On Friday, October 18, 2019 at 1:51:22 AM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 16:02:10 -0700 (PDT), Ivan The Terrible
> <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 12:31:10 AM UTC-7, Yap Honghor
> wrote:
> free speech and freedom of religion. He wants to silence all
> believers in God.He is also a chronic liar.

> Britain.

> State Department in Washington.

==

> > > He loves to have you laughed at........
>

> > That doesn't even make sense, you babbling jackass
>

> Then you can't read.

Actually, you need to format the correctly: it needs to be ALL SHRIEKING CAPS,
followed by more exclamation marks than a month's worth of a teenage girls texts.

Oko

Ted

Oct 18, 2019, 3:47:02 PM10/18/19
Oh damn, you're right. I should've typed it in the way that he'd
understand.

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 18, 2019, 3:56:05 PM10/18/19
Ted said:

>Oh damn, you're right. I should've typed it in the way that he'd
understand.

Maybe was can explain it to him.
🐂💨