Never Tolerate Atheist Neighbors

Loirbaj

Jul 16, 2011, 6:31:49 AM7/16/11
When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
who might slip over the fence at midnight with
mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.

Inertial

Jul 16, 2011, 6:45:07 AM7/16/11
"Loirbaj" wrote in message

BAHAHAH .. you're funny.

tom....@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2011, 6:35:34 AM7/16/11

No shit...they're really cagey too, since they never ever get caught,
obviously. Religious morons however...literally fill our prisons and
jails...

Dumbass

All-Seeing-|

Jul 16, 2011, 7:08:56 AM7/16/11

"t...@noburn.net" <tom....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dumbass
---------

If they were actually religious, they would not be in prison!

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 7:13:22 AM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 11:08 pm, "All-Seeing-|" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> "t...@noburn.net" <tom.te...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, no religious folks in jail. I'm guessing the stunt in the OP
would be illegal in the U.S. as well as simply bigoted and unethical?
I know the guy's just a troll, but there are surely people who would
really try this shit then, and think they're the good guys.

Loirbaj

Jul 16, 2011, 8:56:49 AM7/16/11
When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
who might slip over the fence at midnight with
mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.

Mike said,

I'm guessing the stunt in the OP would be
illegal in the U.S. as well as simply bigoted
and unethical? I know the guy's just a troll,
but there are surely people who would
really try this shit then, and think they're the
good guys.

BroilJAB said,
You have then no acquaintance with such
Deeds. This has long been STANDARD in
much of Christian America. More though
than just some text on a deed, talk to your
neighbors and assure them that YOU will
never sell or rent to dopers, atheists, and
other deviants. Ask them to do the same.

Free Lunch

Jul 16, 2011, 11:10:16 AM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 06:08:56 -0500, "All-Seeing-|" <allse...@usa.com>
wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

So you prove to us, once again, with your immoral behavior here that you
are not religious.

Sulfate

Jul 16, 2011, 11:27:06 AM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 7:56 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> BroilJAB said,
> You have then no acquaintance with such
> Deeds. This has long been STANDARD in
> much of Christian America. More though
> than just some text on a deed, talk to your
> neighbors and assure them that YOU will
> never sell or rent to dopers, atheists, and
> other deviants. Ask them to do the same.

My neighbors aren't assholes. I'll pass, thanks.

R Brown

Jul 16, 2011, 11:37:38 AM7/16/11

"Loirbaj" <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in message
> [...]
Don't forget that Phillip Garrida, who found religion in prison, kidnapped
and held Jaycee Lee Dugard in his backyard for years and none of his
neighbours knew.

I'll take the atheists over the religious wack jobs (like you) any day. It
seems that whenever one of you nuts figures that God is on your side there's
no limit to your crime. That's why I say ...
"When you're talking with a creationist, it's not the heat, it's the
stupidity." - R.Brown

Mike Painter

Jul 16, 2011, 3:35:40 PM7/16/11

Care to compare notes?
What you have done for your cimmunity and what I have done for mine?

Syd M.

Jul 16, 2011, 3:38:06 PM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 6:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> your neighbors ever sell to atheists.

That is against the law, bigot boy.
Not that you lot cares that much about 'rules', do you?

PDW

Syd M.

Jul 16, 2011, 3:40:06 PM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 7:08 am, "All-Seeing-|" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> "t...@noburn.net" <tom.te...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ah, ah, ah... No bagpipes, EyesClampedShut. If they say their
Christian, they are.

PDW

Mike Painter

Jul 16, 2011, 3:44:48 PM7/16/11

So anybody who went to jail or was put to death for defending a religious
belief was not really religious.

DO YOU HEAR THAT KENT?

Whiskey, haggis, kilt, bagpipes. All good. Now what to wear under the kilt?

Apostate

Jul 16, 2011, 3:53:58 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 12:38:06 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M." <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:

It's so against the law, and has been so for so long, that the posting is the
more obviously (than usual) a pure troll, designed to get indignant replies.

Which people continue to feed this consortium of twits, WHY?

Really, people, some of you are opening a.a. nearly exclusively to feed
the most egregious wastes of skin. When a thread continues for twelve
years without a title change, (not this one, so don't make it an issue,
please) and most of the regs are posting to it, just how does anyone kill
by subject, when the single title meanders across 46 topics?

At least, if you're going to swim in the polluted pool, change the subject
line now and again, you lazy bastards!

--
Apostate alt.atheist #1931 SOBWAG #1
BAAWA Knife AND SMASHer freelance Minion #'e'

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt." -- Bertrand Russell

"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
-- Doc Smartass

"Nature has a dark sense of humor, but life is certainly
one of the things it laughs at."
-- Rinaldo of Capadoccia

e-mail to %mynick%periodaaperiod%myAA#%@gee!mail!dottedcommie

Doc Smartass

Jul 16, 2011, 4:01:51 PM7/16/11
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:4722d717-b331-4cd1-8230-
f49ca0...@e35g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

> Subject: Never Tolerate Atheist Neighbors

Make me move :)

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

"Rupert Murdoch" is Australian for F*cked.

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 4:28:18 PM7/16/11
On Jul 17, 3:10 am, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 06:08:56 -0500, "All-Seeing-|" <allseei...@usa.com>
> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:
>

> >"t...@noburn.net" <tom.te...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >On Jul 16, 6:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> >> When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> >> covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> >> your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
> >> his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
> >> who might slip over the fence at midnight with
> >> mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.
>
> >No shit...they're really cagey too, since they never ever get caught,
> >obviously.  Religious morons however...literally fill our prisons and
> >jails...
>
> >Dumbass
> >---------
>
> >If they were actually religious, they would not be in prison!
>
> So you prove to us, once again, with your immoral behavior here that you
> are not religious.

Not reasonably religious, anyway. Mind you, reason and religion do
tend to be enemies.

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 4:29:24 PM7/16/11

Is that actually so? Ha! Some American communities are disgusting,
aren't they?!

Budikka666

Jul 16, 2011, 4:51:56 PM7/16/11

Your message has been reported as having ¨hateful or violent content¨
to Google.

Budikka

Devils Advocaat

Jul 16, 2011, 3:52:19 PM7/16/11

So you presume all atheists are criminals do you?

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Andy W

Jul 16, 2011, 5:19:06 PM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 11:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

Because it's so much better living next to the kind of godbot who
believes that any crime he commits will be forgiven after just a few
prayers. Or even worse, the kind who think some god supports whatever
atrocity they want to commit.

SilentOtto

Jul 16, 2011, 5:41:05 PM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 7:08 am, "All-Seeing-|" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> "t...@noburn.net" <tom.te...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The suffer the fruits of worshiping a FALSE God.

And, because the worship a FALSE God, they're getting a head start on
their MISERY and TORMENT.

That's the fate that awaits ALL Christians.

I pity you.

You've been warned.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jul 16, 2011, 6:22:15 PM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 6:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

That was my experience with a Christian guy that took a big bite,
praised the Lord for the food... and never came back.

Don Martin

Jul 16, 2011, 6:35:16 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 14:41:05 -0700 (PDT), SilentOtto <silen...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> If they were actually religious, they would not be in prison!
>
>The suffer the fruits of worshiping a FALSE God.

Which one? Without evidence for their existence, ALL of them are.

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Mark Evans

Jul 16, 2011, 6:56:18 PM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 6:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

You know, the original deed for my house has a clause, long voided by
the courts, that would have kept me from buying it on the basis of
race. Any similar covenant over religious beliefs in a deed today
wuld be voided by a court as soon as they stopped laughing over it.
And the various people that have slipped over my fence and done me
harm (2 break-ins, a peeper and an car theft) have been found, when
arrested to have fundamentalist christian backgrounds.

Mark Evans

Mark Evans

Jul 16, 2011, 6:58:28 PM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 7:08 am, "All-Seeing-|" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> "t...@noburn.net" <tom.te...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Chrisitianity was supposedly founded on the teachings of a man who was
arrested and later executed for his illegal activities. So if they
were sincere they would have been put to death?

Mark Evans

Jul 16, 2011, 7:00:21 PM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 3:44 pm, "Mike Painter" <md.pain...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> All-Seeing-| wrote:
> > "t...@noburn.net" <tom.te...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Nae true Scot would wear anything under a kilt.

Mark Evans

All-Seeing-|

Jul 16, 2011, 7:16:37 PM7/16/11
Loirbaj wrote:
> When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
> his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
> who might slip over the fence at midnight with
> mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.

Looking at all these replies, I would say you hit a nerve Loirbaj

Cassidy

Jul 16, 2011, 7:16:42 PM7/16/11
SilentOtto <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The suffer the fruits of worshiping a FALSE God.
>
> And, because the worship a FALSE God, they're getting a head start on
> their MISERY and TORMENT.
>
> That's the fate that awaits ALL Christians.
>
> I pity you.
>
> You've been warned.

Now there's a worry. Do false Goddesses have false boobs? If so I'll have
to stop lusting over them.

Free Lunch

Jul 16, 2011, 8:43:45 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:16:37 -0500, "All-Seeing-|" <allse...@usa.com>
wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>Loirbaj wrote:

Yes, he did a great job of reminding us that he hates the United States
and the constitution that allows all people to be treated equally.

Doc Smartass

Jul 16, 2011, 9:07:22 PM7/16/11
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:2a9c9c8d-75b6-49a2-a0c0-
451ac0...@h4g2000vbw.googlegroups.com:

Better yet, I'll form a Neighborhood Watch and be ready for dirtbags like
you.

Loirbaj

Jul 16, 2011, 10:51:21 PM7/16/11
When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
who might slip over the fence at midnight with
mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.

All Seeing Said,

Looking at all these replies, I would say

you hit a nerve Loirbaj.

BroilJAB said,
They are deviants and they KNOW they
are. And no sane man wants an atheist
anywhere near him and his family. The
atheist actually believes he can commit
any heinous crime and --as long as the
law doesn't catch up with him-- there is
no further accounting. Living next door
to an atheist is the same as having a
mad dog for a neighbor.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jul 17, 2011, 1:28:16 AM7/17/11

"Mike Painter" <md.pa...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Dick waving.

--
I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
Jesus Christ.

Jeanne Douglas

Jul 17, 2011, 4:36:59 AM7/17/11
In article
<e7438d8f-9e6c-4719...@v37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

You're just pathetic. There's no doubt about it.

--
JD

"the lybian lier"

Syd M.

Jul 17, 2011, 1:32:16 PM7/17/11
On Jul 16, 10:51 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
> his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
> who might slip over the fence at midnight with
> mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.
>
> All Seeing Said,
> Looking at all these replies, I would say
> you hit a nerve Loirbaj.
>
> BroilJAB said,
> They are deviants and they KNOW they
> are.

Just refuse to stop lying, eh, troll boy?

PDW

Syd M.

Jul 17, 2011, 1:28:40 PM7/17/11

And I would say that you are seeing what you want to, EyesClampedShut.

PDW

Syd M.

Jul 17, 2011, 1:25:37 PM7/17/11

In his 'mind', that doesn't apply to unbelievers.

PDW

Syd M.

Jul 17, 2011, 1:23:58 PM7/17/11
On Jul 16, 3:53 pm, Apostate <Apost...@yeehaw.org.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 12:38:06 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M." <pauldavidwri...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> alt.atheism:
>
> >On Jul 16, 6:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> >> When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> >> covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> >> your neighbors ever sell to atheists.
>
> >That is against the law, bigot boy.
> >Not that you lot cares that much about 'rules', do you?
>
> It's so against the law, and has been so for so long, that the posting is the
> more obviously (than usual) a pure troll, designed to get indignant replies.
>
> Which people continue to feed this consortium of twits, WHY?

Oh, bite me.
I continue to 'feed the troll' just because.

PDW

Mike Jones

Jul 17, 2011, 2:34:34 PM7/17/11
Responding to: Mark Evans

It says something that those details are not surprising.

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Mike Jones

Jul 17, 2011, 2:38:19 PM7/17/11
Responding to: Jeanne Douglas

I disagree. They're also tedious, moronic, irritating, etc.

This, however, is a good thing, as it frees us from any ethical concerns
regarding the treatement of the intellectually inept. IOW, they make
excellent, and more importantly, willing, practice dummies.

Lock'n'load! Here they come again! Wu-hoo! %)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Mike Jones

Jul 17, 2011, 2:39:51 PM7/17/11
Responding to: Budikka666

Not only can they not spell, but they blatently breach the TaC of their
conditional usenet service?

Just leave 'em to run loose near a railway track. ;)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Mike Jones

Jul 17, 2011, 2:44:17 PM7/17/11
Responding to: All-Seeing-|

Have you noticed that, despite you're xposting to an "extreme view"
religious newsgroup, you and your fruitcake buddy are the only godbots
posting to this blatently moronic and badly spelled topic?

I'm almost envious of the freedom you seem to have, as utter loons.

But thats one of the few rewards for living at intellectual rock-bottom,
I guess. Can't fall, or be knocked any further down. ;)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Loirbaj

Jul 17, 2011, 7:06:15 PM7/17/11
mike said,

Not only can they not spell, but they
blatently (sic) breach the TaC of their
conditional usenet service?

BroilJAB said,
Like Freepers, you'll tell us you 'were
on heavy meds' when you posted.

tom....@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2011, 2:35:57 AM7/18/11
On Jul 16, 7:08 am, "All-Seeing-|" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> "t...@noburn.net" <tom.te...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 16, 6:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>
> > When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> > covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> > your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
> > his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
> > who might slip over the fence at midnight with
> > mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.
>
> No shit...they're really cagey too, since they never ever get caught,
> obviously.  Religious morons however...literally fill our prisons and
> jails...
>
> Dumbass
> ---------
>
> If they were actually religious, they would not be in prison!

If there were actually a god..they couldn't call themselves
religious then...but we all know better...

Loirbaj

Devils Advocaat

Jul 18, 2011, 7:10:17 AM7/18/11
On Jul 16, 8:52 pm, Devils Advocaat <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 16, 11:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>
> > When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> > covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> > your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
> > his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
> > who might slip over the fence at midnight with
> > mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.
>
> So you presume all atheists are criminals do you?
>
> Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Silence from the abuser of the US Constitution.

Why am I not surprised?

Loirbaj

Jul 18, 2011, 9:09:50 AM7/18/11
Freepers said,

So you presume all atheists are criminals do you?
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Silence from the abuser of the US Constitution.
Why am I not surprised?

BroilJAB
Better safe than sorry.

Devils Advocaat

Jul 18, 2011, 10:45:25 AM7/18/11

So you want the rule changed to guilty until proven innocent do you?

Jeanne Douglas

Jul 18, 2011, 1:13:05 PM7/18/11

I'm just wondering how you know that none of your neighbors is an
atheist.

JD

Les Hellawell

Jul 18, 2011, 5:12:23 PM7/18/11

They were probably all Christian when he moved in and now
they are all atheists.

---
Les Hellawell
Greetings from:
Yorkshire -The White Rose County

Jeanne Douglas

Jul 19, 2011, 2:58:37 AM7/19/11
In article
<e35fea83-2815-4d92...@12g2000yqr.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

How do you know that your neighbors aren't atheists?

Loirbaj

Jul 20, 2011, 11:58:08 PM7/20/11

Jeanne Douglas

Jul 21, 2011, 2:45:40 AM7/21/11
In article
<0c017abd-b5b3-41b3...@a10g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

How do you know that all of your neighbors today aren't atheists?

Devils Advocaat

Jul 21, 2011, 2:39:46 AM7/21/11

"goodwill to all men"?

Loirbaj

Jul 22, 2011, 12:21:28 AM7/22/11

Devils Advocaat

Jul 22, 2011, 1:07:32 AM7/22/11

Tell me something if you can.

Why do you not follow the teachings of your religion?

Jeanne Douglas

Jul 22, 2011, 1:42:16 AM7/22/11
In article
<df703b27-1f3f-4fa5...@p20g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

Still waiting for your answer to my very simple question:

How do you know that your neighbors aren't atheists?

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 4:00:05 AM7/22/11
On Jul 16, 3:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
> his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
> who might slip over the fence at midnight with
> mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.

Some are criminals, but most are just mentally ill.

Ralph

Jul 22, 2011, 9:26:12 AM7/22/11

Such a clause in your deed would be illegal. Go to school, troll!

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 10:06:30 AM7/22/11

And in order to enforce that law, you'd have to file a lawsuit, which
can get very expensive and take years before it comes to trial.

You went to the wrong school.

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 10:21:49 AM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 6:26 am, Ralph <mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The Supreme Court has ruled that racially restrictive covenants are
not enforceable in court,(Shelley_v._Kraemer#) but
this restriction is not based on race.
Show me the court case that says a covenant banning sale to the
mentally ill or convicted felons is not enforceable.

Loirbaj

Jul 22, 2011, 10:32:47 AM7/22/11
Joe Bruno said,

The Supreme Court has ruled that racially restrictive covenants are
not enforceable in court,(Shelley_v._Kraemer#)
but this restriction is not based on race.
Show me the court case that says a covenant banning sale to the
mentally ill or convicted
felons is not enforceable.

BroilJAB said,
That would close out 99% of the atheists.

Ralph

Jul 22, 2011, 11:37:10 AM7/22/11

The length of time ti be adjudicated depends upon the state in which the
suit was files. As to expenses, you as a loser can pay those.

Did you even go to school??

Ralph

Jul 22, 2011, 11:39:34 AM7/22/11

Ah Joe, quit shifting the subject. You said: "When you buy and sell be

sure that there is a covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor

your neighbors ever sell to atheists." Do you see the difference between
what you said would be the basis of your claim and what you now say??

Free Lunch

Jul 22, 2011, 11:45:43 AM7/22/11
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:39:34 -0400, Ralph <mmma...@yahoo.com> wrote in
alt.talk.creationism:

I think he is attempting to defame all atheists by putting them into a
different category. The law is clear that atheism is protected in the
same manner as religion, but it's not clear to me where Joe got his law
degree from because the faculty there did a terrible job of educating
him.

Apostate

Jul 22, 2011, 11:53:56 AM7/22/11
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:39:34 -0400, Ralph <mmma...@yahoo.com> wrote in alt.atheism:

>On 7/22/2011 10:21 AM, Joe Bruno wrote:

>>> Such a clause in your deed would be illegal. Go to school, troll!
>>

>> The Supreme Court has ruled that racially restrictive covenants are
>> not enforceable in court,(Shelley_v._Kraemer#) but
>> this restriction is not based on race.
>> Show me the court case that says a covenant banning sale to the
>> mentally ill or convicted felons is not enforceable.
>

>Ah Joe, quit shifting the subject. You said:

Actually, the language you're about to attribute to Tandy was posted by LiarJob.
Glad I stopped you in time. :)

>"When you buy and sell be
>sure that there is a covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
>your neighbors ever sell to atheists." Do you see the difference between
>what you said would be the basis of your claim and what you now say??

--
Apostate alt.atheist #1931 SOBWAG #1
BAAWA Knife AND SMASHer freelance Minion #'e'
EAC Deputy Director in Charge of Getting Paid,
Department of Redundancy Department

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt." -- Bertrand Russell

"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
-- Doc Smartass

"Nature has a dark sense of humor, but life is certainly
one of the things it laughs at."
-- Rinaldo of Capadoccia

e-mail to %mynick%periodaaperiod%myAA#%@gee!mail!dottedcommie

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 12:11:27 PM7/22/11

No, I didn't say that. Lorbaj did.
Have you ever considered remedial reading?

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 12:09:55 PM7/22/11

Actually it depends on how crowded the court docket is.
New York City's docket is more crowded than Rochester, New York's
docket.
See, New York is big enough to have more than one court.Can you grasp
that, Zilly?

PSST!-no suit has been filed yet. Somehow you missed that?

As to expenses, you as a loser can pay those.

I can't lose since I'm not suing anyone.Did you miss that?
I don't own real estate, so I have no reason to sue on a restrictive
covenant.
What the hell are you talking about?
The major expenses in any court case are attorneys fees, not court
costs.
Nobody is gonna pay your attorney for you, Dilbert.Those costs are not
recoverable.

You attended the Atheist School of Functionally Illiterate Yoyos who
Like to Make Things Up. I know it well.

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 12:15:00 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 8:53 am, Apostate <Apost...@yeehaw.org.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:39:34 -0400, Ralph <mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote in alt.atheism:

> >> The Supreme Court has ruled that racially restrictive covenants are
> >> not enforceable in court,(Shelley_v._Kraemer#) but
> >> this restriction is not based on race.
> >> Show me the court case that says a covenant banning sale to the
> >> mentally ill or convicted felons is not enforceable.
>
> >Ah Joe, quit shifting the subject. You said:
>
> Actually, the language you're about to attribute to Tandy was posted by LiarJob.
> Glad I stopped you in time.  :)

Praise the Lord!Apostitty has correctly read the thread today.
Enjoy it while you can , folks. This short moment of clarity won't
last long.

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 12:31:13 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 8:45 am, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:39:34 -0400, Ralph <mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> alt.talk.creationism:

> >> The Supreme Court has ruled that racially restrictive covenants are
> >> not enforceable in court,(Shelley_v._Kraemer#) but
> >> this restriction is not based on race.
> >> Show me the court case that says a covenant banning sale to the
> >> mentally ill or convicted felons is not enforceable.
>
> >Ah Joe, quit shifting the subject. You said: "When you buy and sell be
> >sure that there is a covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> >your neighbors ever sell to atheists." Do you see the difference between
> >what you said would be the basis of your claim and what you now say??
>
> I think he is attempting to defame all atheists by putting them into a
> different category.

Actually, I said no such thing. Lorbaj did.

The law is clear that atheism is protected in the
> same manner as religion,

Their freedom to express and hold atheistic views is protected by the
First Amendment, but this restrictive covenant has nothing to do with
worship or speech.

Did you miss that little item????????????????????

Whatever school you attended didn't teach you how to read.

I attended Law school at the University of Illinois in Champaign. You
can check their records if you don't believe me.I also practiced
criminal law as a prosecutor in the Navy for 4 years.

Free Lunch

Jul 22, 2011, 12:37:17 PM7/22/11
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:31:13 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno <ajt...@att.net>
wrote in alt.atheism:

Restrictive covenants for any suspect class (and religion is a suspect
class) will not be enforced. This is pretty basic.

Apostate

Jul 22, 2011, 1:01:35 PM7/22/11
piggybacking (isn't that what you call it when you reply to a pig?)

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:15:00 -0700 (PDT), Joe Blowhard <ajt...@att.net> wrote in
alt.atheism:

Yeah, you're welcome, Art.

Be advised folks: he admits that his being able to tell if others in the thread
are following the flow of conversation, is a brief moment of clarity that won't
last long. We aren't the least bit surprised, except that he's having his first
brief moment of clarity we've witnessed in a.a., ever, (even in his pre-breakdown
times when he was posting as an unreconstructed reactionary, but not an
atheist-chasing bigot.)

Olrik

Jul 22, 2011, 1:16:52 PM7/22/11

I plonk the asshole months ago. Does he still pretend to be Jewish?

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 1:20:32 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 9:37 am, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:31:13 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno <ajta...@att.net>

Citation???????????????????????????????????

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 1:21:33 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 10:16 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 2011-07-22 13:01, Apostate wrote:
>

> > piggybacking (isn't that what you call it when you reply to a pig?)
>
> > On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:15:00 -0700 (PDT), Joe Blowhard<ajta...@att.net>  wrote in

Wanna test my knowledge of Judaism, jackass????????????????
Anytime you are ready.

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 1:11:03 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 10:01 am, Apostate <Apost...@yeehaw.org.invalid> wrote:
> piggybacking (isn't that what you call it when you reply to a pig?)
>
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:15:00 -0700 (PDT), Joe Blowhard <ajta...@att.net> wrote in

I oppose atheism on ethical grounds and atheists on moral grounds.
You fuckers are chronic liars and filthy cynics without any
conscience.
I don't care about race, so I'm not a bigot.
Of course, you follow the Atheist Manifesto, which advocates throwing
words around regardless of what they actually mean

You atheist motherfuckers ought to be indicted for the murder of the
English language.If i were the judge, the sentence would be death.

Free Lunch

Jul 22, 2011, 1:33:11 PM7/22/11
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:20:32 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno <ajt...@att.net>
wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

You made the initial claim. You haven't cited anything.

Apostate

Jul 22, 2011, 1:34:30 PM7/22/11

He pretends to be sentient. The rest is details.

Free Lunch

Jul 22, 2011, 1:37:27 PM7/22/11
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:11:03 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno <ajt...@att.net>
wrote in alt.atheism:

Atheism has nothing to do with ethics. Your objection is meaningless and
misleading. Ethics is morality. What ethical justification do you have
for opposing atheists?

>You fuckers are chronic liars and filthy cynics without any
>conscience.

Says a man who cheerfully lies to us.

>I don't care about race, so I'm not a bigot.

You are a prejudiced fool.

>Of course, you follow the Atheist Manifesto, which advocates throwing
>words around regardless of what they actually mean

I've never seen an atheist manifesto. Could you provide a reference for
it. My atheism consists of "I do not believe in any gods."

>You atheist motherfuckers ought to be indicted for the murder of the
>English language.If i were the judge, the sentence would be death.

Your misuse of English, logic and evidence is noted. Have a lovely
weekend.

Free Lunch

Jul 22, 2011, 1:38:24 PM7/22/11
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno <ajt...@att.net>
wrote in alt.atheism:

I don't really care what religion you claim to be an adherent of. It
hasn't made you a better person.

John Baker

Jul 22, 2011, 2:35:04 PM7/22/11
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno <ajt...@att.net>
wrote:

What you know about *anything* would fit on a Post-it note with room
left for doodling.

Father Haskell

Jul 22, 2011, 2:47:20 PM7/22/11
On Jul 16, 7:08 am, "All-Seeing-|" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

> Dumbass

Shit for brains.

Apostate

Jul 22, 2011, 2:54:54 PM7/22/11

Iinm, he claims to be a Conservative Jew.
I suppose, at schule, they never taught him anything about bigotry based
on religious differences of opinion, 'cause the moron thinks that only racial
prejudice is part of the definition. About his depth of understanding of
nearly every topic he's ever posted about, here.

I could write a program to post to Usenet with his level of sophistication.
There *is* a certain livvid-like repetitive consistency in 'his' postings.
I wonder . . .

Has anyone seen a photo of Art and livvy, side-by-side?

Father Haskell

Jul 22, 2011, 3:41:29 PM7/22/11
On Jul 16, 6:31 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> your neighbors ever sell to atheists. No man in
> his right mind wants a criminal for a neighbor,
> who might slip over the fence at midnight with
> mayhem in his fevered atheist mind.

Which is illegal, but go ahead anyway, since
if the atheist sues and wins, he gets a pretty
settlement just for filling out a few forms.

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 5:04:31 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 11:35 am, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno <ajta...@att.net>

Ask me a question about Judaism.Then we'll know for sure.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 5:06:32 PM7/22/11
On Jul 20, 11:58 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> When you buy and sell be sure that there is a
> covenant in your Deed so that neither you nor
> your neighbors ever sell to atheists.

That would, of course, be against the law, so have fun with that while
it lasts.

Kelsey Bjarnason

Jul 22, 2011, 4:56:56 PM7/22/11
[snips]

Joe Bruno wrote:

> I oppose atheism on ethical grounds and atheists on moral grounds.

Ah, so you're a moron. Glad we cleared hat up.

Oh, *why* do I say you're a moron? Simple; nothing about atheism implies
having - or not having - any particular set of ethics.

> You fuckers are chronic liars and filthy cynics without any
> conscience.

Chronic liars? Funny; it's the theists, not the atheists, who perpetually
assert that the things they believe in are real, be that God or Allah,
Heaven, Hell or Valhalla, or something else... yet without a shred of
evidence to back it up.

What do you call someone who says a thing is true when he has absolutely no
reason to think it is true? Right - a liar.

> I don't care about race, so I'm not a bigot.

"Bigot" isn't limited to issues of race.

> Of course, you follow the Atheist Manifesto, which advocates throwing
> words around regardless of what they actually mean

Actually, that's a typical theistic ploy, as evidence by their endless
insistence that "atheism" is a positivist view.

> You atheist motherfuckers ought to be indicted for the murder of the
> English language.

Why, because theists as a group can't cope with simple terms? How is that
our fault?

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 5:08:31 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 10:06 am, Joe Bruno <ajta...@att.net> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 6:26 am, Ralph <mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Some are criminals, but most are just mentally ill.
>
> > Such a clause in your deed would be illegal. Go to school, troll!
>
> And in order to enforce that law, you'd have to file a lawsuit, which
> can get very expensive and take years before it comes to trial.

Not a worry to me, since you would certainly lose the suit and have to
reimburse me for all of the costs. I have the money, and the time if
you do.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 5:11:29 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 11:37 am, Ralph <mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 7/22/2011 10:06 AM, Joe Bruno wrote:

> >> Such a clause in your deed would be illegal. Go to school, troll!
>
> > And in order to enforce that law, you'd have to file a lawsuit, which
> > can get very expensive and take years before it comes to trial.
>
> > You went to the wrong school.
>
> The length of time ti be adjudicated depends upon the state in which the
> suit was files. As to expenses, you as a loser can pay those.
>
> Did you even go to school??- Hide quoted text -

Of course, as the homeowner, such a covenant would be illegal, ergo
unenforceable, so I could sell the house to anyone I wished and let
the "covenant" try to sue me.

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 5:19:26 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 1:56 pm, Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [snips]
>
> Joe Bruno wrote:
> > I oppose atheism on ethical grounds and atheists on moral grounds.
>
> Ah, so you're a moron.  Glad we cleared hat up.
>
> Oh, *why* do I say you're a moron?  Simple; nothing about atheism implies
> having - or not having - any particular set of ethics.

I meant that you fuckers have no ethics.

> > You fuckers are chronic liars and filthy cynics without any
> > conscience.
>
> Chronic liars?  Funny; it's the theists, not the atheists, who perpetually
> assert that the things they believe in are real, be that God or Allah,
> Heaven, Hell or Valhalla, or something else... yet without a shred of
> evidence to back it up.

No. We say that we believe in those things without requiring any
proof, so proof and what you believe or accept about our beliefs is
irrelevant.
For the 2,367th time, religion is a set of beliefs that require no
proof.
That's why we call it faith. It's a testimony to your stupidity that
you cannot grasp that fact. Everybody I know personally understands it
fully.
We don't give a damn if you accept our beliefs or not.

> What do you call someone who says a thing is true when he has absolutely no
> reason to think it is true?  Right - a liar.
>
> > I don't care about race, so I'm not a bigot.
>
> "Bigot" isn't limited to issues of race.

I hate the atheists here because of the way they act and that is not
bigotry.
I've said that over and over, yet you babble on with your inanities as
if it was never explained to you.

If I were to condense each of your posts to that which is relevant and
meaningful, I'd have about 2 words left. You're the worst motormouth
on USENET.
If you were to remain silent, it would make no difference because you
never contribute anything relevant or worthwhile.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 5:14:17 PM7/22/11

It has to do with federal law which states very plainly that the
buying and selling of homes cannot be based on ANY invidious
discriminatory practice.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 5:09:27 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 10:21 am, Joe Bruno <ajta...@att.net> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 6:26 am, Ralph <mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Some are criminals, but most are just mentally ill.
>
> > Such a clause in your deed would be illegal. Go to school, troll!
>
> The Supreme Court has ruled that racially restrictive covenants are
> not enforceable in court,(Shelley_v._Kraemer#) but
> this restriction is not based on race.

This has already been adjudicated on the basis of religion/or lack of
religion and also found to be illegal..

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 5:08:13 PM7/22/11

What statute or court decision says it is illegal?
The Sup Ct has ruled racial coventants unenforceable, true, but this
is not racial.
If the atheist sues and loses, he pays a bundle in attorneys fees.

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 5:37:23 PM7/22/11

Citation????????????????????????????????

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 5:37:39 PM7/22/11

Citation???????????????????????

Joe Bruno

Jul 22, 2011, 5:22:25 PM7/22/11

I have no intention of filing any lawsuit regarding restrictive
covenants since I don't own any real estate.
I was making a statement of fact to someone else about how to enforce
a law.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 6:22:33 PM7/22/11

Even Satan can quote from the bible. Knowledge is not proof that you
are.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 6:23:39 PM7/22/11

Tough shit.

> on ethical grounds and atheists on moral grounds.
> You fuckers are chronic liars

LOL! This coming from a theist who are all mostly pathological liars.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 6:26:44 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 5:19 pm, Joe Bruno <ajta...@att.net> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 1:56 pm, Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarna...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > [snips]
>
> > Joe Bruno wrote:
> > > I oppose atheism on ethical grounds and atheists on moral grounds.
>
> > Ah, so you're a moron.  Glad we cleared hat up.
>
> > Oh, *why* do I say you're a moron?  Simple; nothing about atheism implies
> > having - or not having - any particular set of ethics.
>
> I meant that you fuckers have no ethics.

But you're a lying theist, so who is going to believe you?

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 6:27:27 PM7/22/11
> Citation????????????????????????????????- Hide quoted text -

Where are your citations for your
claims???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mine must be more important since I have more question marks.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 6:27:48 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 5:22 pm, Joe Bruno <ajta...@att.net> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 2:08 pm, "ckdbig...@gmail.com" <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > And in order to enforce that law, you'd have to file a lawsuit, which
> > > can get very expensive and take years before it comes to trial.
>
> > Not a worry to me, since you would certainly lose the suit and have to
> > reimburse me for all of the costs.  I have the money, and the time if
> > you do.
>
> I have no intention of filing any lawsuit regarding restrictive
> covenants

Then what are you babbling about?

It is loading more messages.