Ash Wurthing

Apr 17, 2022, 6:20:05 PM4/17/22
On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 5:45:19 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 9:22:32 PM UTC, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 5:03:45 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> > > "Super-Infinite: The Transformations of John Donne" by Katherine Rundell (September 6, 2022)
> > > https://www.amazon.com/Super-Infinite-Transformations-Donne-Katherine-Rundell/dp/0374607400
> > >
> > > There is an informative article about the book at: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/apr/15/plague-poems-defiant-wit-and-penis-puns-why-john-donne-is-a-poet-for-our-times
> > >
> > > We found this passage to be worth thinking about:
> > > "Donne is often said to be a difficult poet. But if he is difficult, it is the difficulty of someone who wants you to read harder, to pay better attention. And when you have read and reread them, the poems open – they salute you. The pleasures of Donne are akin to the pleasures of cracking a safe: there is gold inside. And besides, why should it be easy? Very little that is worth having is easy. We are not, he told us, easy: we are both a miracle and a disaster; our lives deserve pity and wonder, careful loving attention, the full untrammeled exuberance of our imagination. When you have known vast horror, and still found glory, you do not compare loves to doves. You write: “Taste whole joys.”
> > >
> > > We would like to unleash the "full untrammeled exuberance of our imagination," but not through the hardships that Dunne had to experience.
> > "By this self-questioning he brings himself to understand that his suffering may itself be a blessing, since he shares the condition of a world in which our ultimate bliss must be won through well-endured hardship."
> > ~~ https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poets/john-donne
> He went through the kind of suffering and tragedy that we would only wish on two people.

Actually, wishing common sense upon one's foes may be even crueler, imagine the despair when they realize what they have done!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 17, 2022, 6:50:24 PM4/17/22
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
You forgot about Kluckles Lieslotz.As bad as the Columbus F'losers are,
and they are, Kluckwheat was even more of a waste of oxygen.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 18, 2022, 12:18:49 PM4/18/22
> We are not familiar with Kluckles, as he was on AAPC long before we
> arrived. Was he funny, crude, trollish, obscene, or of no purpose?

OMIGAWD, where do I start? Even more delusional and lying than
Dreckweasel. Many called him a pedophile, and I won't question their
reasoning since I agree. He was the pissbum of pissbums. At one point an
associate got to look through a FedEx or UPS store camera and caught
Kluckles The Klown posting to Usenet from their computers. At another
point Kluckles called my buddy's father and left several hilarious
messages.

My associate is in his 50's now but did the Army Ranger bit and broke his
leg the last week. This meant he would have had to do it all over again.
It was especially funny to see Kluckwheat make physical threats against
him.

If desired, I can ask him for the voice mail recordings. Perhaps PJR has
them too. I recall the files were called kooksounds*.*

Family Guy

Apr 18, 2022, 2:04:39 PM4/18/22
On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 7:14:53 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 10:50:24 PM UTC, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> We are not familiar with Kluckles, as he was on AAPC long before we arrived. Was he funny, crude, trollish, obscene, or of no purpose?

He was a paranoid idiot that brought stupidity to an entirely new and undiscovered level.
Even the Donkery and his lap dog would have trouble and difficulty reaching the standards set by the Lysolaught.

NSFW

Apr 18, 2022, 2:13:35 PM4/18/22
On 4/18/2022 2:04 PM, Family Guy Dink Cain wrote:
> Even the Donkery and his lap dog would have trouble and difficulty reaching the standards set by the Lysolaught.

Remember when you won the Busted Urinal Award in 2001, sister fister?

Which other awards did you win, dink?

http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html#bobo

--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY

"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

%

Apr 18, 2022, 2:20:03 PM4/18/22
On 4/18/2022 2:13 PM, NSFW wrote:
> On 4/18/2022 2:04 PM, Family Guy Dink Cain wrote:
>> Even the Donkery and his lap dog would have trouble and difficulty
>> reaching the standards set by the Lysolaught.
> >
> Remember when you won the Busted Urinal Award in 2001, sister fister?
>
> Which other awards did you win, dink?
>
> http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html#bobo

dink also won the Kluck Lysaght Tar & Feathers award in 2001

Zod

Apr 18, 2022, 3:10:30 PM4/18/22
"New book coming out about John Dunne..."

Ha ha ha... names matter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 18, 2022, 4:47:52 PM4/18/22
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Go through the Google archives for "my daily grunt". It's hilarious.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 18, 2022, 8:36:36 PM4/18/22
> We found that! The writing is funny and shows intelligence. Was he
> on the level?

"My Daily Grunt"? Kluckles the Klown didn't write that. It's a parody of
Kluckweasel's long gone blog of badly thought out lies.
(skywriter.diaryland.com or something like that.)

Kluckles The Klown was never on the level, especially with himself. One
of the things Kluckles did was post with the clumsiest suckpoppets ever.
His final gasps consisted of Kluckwheat claiming he was dying of colon
cancer, then being in denial about it. Yet almost nobody believed him.
Hard to do. The Klown That Cried Cancer met the same fate as the kook
who cried kooksuit.

> What happened to him? We see that he was in
> Jacksonville, so maybe George Sulzbach could go there to visit and
> share common interests?

Liezlotz died in a hospice of colon cancer.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/jacksonville-fl/charles-lysagh
t-5690996

> We laughed at (of many):
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/SpqiYhXs6SI/m/48
> -0PN-x_xUJ

I do have to ask Kevin C. about the voice mail recordings. Licehat was
also notorious for his threats of lawsuits.

There was a newpaper article in a Jacksonville publication where he
claims to be an ambassador for the city. There were a shitload of other
lies in the article that had the unique Kluckles touch.

I don't know the full background, I popped in and out in those days.

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 12:29:20 AM4/19/22
2001, Alex has been trolling here for even longer than I realized.
Message has been deleted

Michael Pendragon

Apr 19, 2022, 9:38:11 AM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 9:33:00 AM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> It was well done as a parody. We laughed.

Apparently the handiwork of PJR (judging from the exchanges that followed it).

Michael Pendragon
"Since Zod has no bills living in a teet, being able to afford it is irrelevant."
-- Will Dockery, on the benefits of teet living.
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 19, 2022, 9:55:18 AM4/19/22
On 4/19/2022 9:52 AM, NancyGene wrote:
> Okay, it probably was PJR. That side (and talent) of PJR should come back, shelving the insults and sniggering.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.kook.chuck-lysaght/c/XNqb_qiY2t0
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 11:05:38 AM4/19/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:

> "New book coming out about John Dunne..."
>
> Ha ha ha... names matter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sometimes they do, depending on who makes the error.

🙂

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 11:05:46 AM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 10:04:09 AM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> A whole group about him! A certain pissbum must have been jealous.

Michael Pendragon

Apr 19, 2022, 11:30:35 AM4/19/22
You're wrong, Donkey.

Stinky George just happened to be the one who caught the error.

Michael Pendragon
"You are an obvious homophone spewing hate speech...."
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach, Dharma Pissbum, esq.

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 11:34:14 AM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:30:35 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:05:38 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> > >
> > > "New book coming out about John Dunne..."
> > >
> > > Ha ha ha... names matter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Sometimes they do, depending on who makes the error.
> You're wrong,

No I'm not, you shit slinging monkey.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Apr 19, 2022, 11:46:53 AM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:34:14 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:30:35 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Sometimes they do, depending on who makes the error.
> > You're wrong,
> No I'm not, you shit slinging monkey.

I think it's obvious as to which one of us is slinging an shit in the above exchange.

Stinky George caught the error. Good catch, Stinky!

I don't see where any further comment is required.

Michael Pendragon
"Will Dockery is well-spoken for an illiterate, sub-moronic pissbum."
-- Ahmos Zu-Bolton

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 11:52:06 AM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:46:53 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:34:14 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > You're wrong,
> > No I'm not, you shit slinging monkey.
> I think it's obvious as to which one of us is

We can see you defending your fellow troll, as usual, you shit slinging monkey.

slinging an shit in the above exchange.

> Stinky George caught the error. Good catch, Stinky!
>
> I don't see where any further comment is required.
>
> Michael Pendragon
> "Will Dockery is well-spoken xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
> -- Ahmos Zu-Bolton

Forgery of Ahmos Zu-Bolton ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Michael Pendragon

Apr 19, 2022, 11:58:59 AM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:52:06 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:46:53 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > No I'm not, you shit slinging monkey.
> > I think it's obvious as to which one of us is
> We can see you defending your fellow troll, as usual, you shit slinging monkey.
> slinging an shit in the above exchange.

I haven't defended anyone, Donkey.

Why do you lie so much, Donkey?

Michael Pendragon
"And, for the record, the post after this one in the thread was not written by me, but is actually another forgery/identity theft of my name and profile photo."
-- Will Dockery, internet psychic

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 12:09:16 PM4/19/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:

> "New book coming out about John Dunne..."
>
> Ha ha ha... names matter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, Nancy Gene made a mistake.

We all do at one time or another.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Apr 19, 2022, 12:13:22 PM4/19/22
Some of us more often than others... PS her name is "NancyGene," not "Nancy Gene."

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon
"I just rode past the Waffle House on Macon Road and they seem to be closed."
-- Will Dockery, discussing poetry.

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 12:18:10 PM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:58:59 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:52:06 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > I think it's obvious as to which one of us is
> > We can see you defending your fellow troll, as usual, you shit slinging monkey.
> > slinging an shit in the above exchange.
> I haven't defended anyone

This is what you're trying to do now.

HTH and HAND.

Zod

Apr 19, 2022, 3:29:56 PM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:52:06 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:46:53 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > No I'm not, you shit slinging monkey.
> > I think it's obvious as to which one of us is
> We can see you defending your fellow troll, as usual, you shit slinging monkey.
> slinging an shit in the above exchange.

Exactly.....

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 19, 2022, 4:22:15 PM4/19/22
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in news:1511f8f3-9bae-43f4-
b85b-bc4e...@googlegroups.com:

> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.kook.chuck-lysaght/c/XNqb_qiY2t0

Fuck me. I forgot about the evil lichen of Jacksonville.
Message has been deleted

Michael Pendragon

Apr 19, 2022, 4:50:08 PM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 12:18:10 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:58:59 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > We can see you defending your fellow troll, as usual, you shit slinging monkey.
> > > slinging an shit in the above exchange.
> > I haven't defended anyone
> This is what you're trying to do now.

Are you drunk or merely illiterate?

Michael Pendragon
"I don't think, I am."
(Quod non Cogito, ergo sum.)
-- Will Donkey refuting René Descartes.

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 4:55:19 PM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 12:13:22 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 12:09:16 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> > >
> > > "New book coming out about John Dunne..."
> > >
> > > Ha ha ha... names matter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > So, Nancy Gene made a mistake.
> >
> > We all do at one time or another.
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> Some of us more often than others... PS her name is "NancyGene," not "Nancy Gene."

She/he's an anonymous troll, "Nancy Gene" isn't her/his name, that was an impostor stunt that she/he stuck with.

Michael Pendragon

Apr 19, 2022, 5:27:32 PM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 4:55:19 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 12:13:22 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > So, Nancy Gene made a mistake.
> > >
> > > We all do at one time or another.
> > >
> > > HTH and HAND.
> > Some of us more often than others... PS her name is "NancyGene," not "Nancy Gene."
> She/he's an anonymous troll, "Nancy Gene" isn't her/his name, that was an impostor stunt that she/he stuck with.

She posts and discusses poetry, and does the proofreading for AYoS' print issue. That is hardly the definition of a troll.

And your inability to spell her name correctly renders your attempt to embarrass her over a typo as ridiculous as... Will Donkey.

Michael Pendragon
"It was not a gay lame as the language was respectful.....!!"
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach, career pissbum

General-Zod

Apr 19, 2022, 5:35:18 PM4/19/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 4:55:19 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^

So funny to see the know-it-all nit-picker Nasty Gene get some Karma... ha ha.

>> > Some of us more often than others... PS her name is "NancyGene," not "Nancy Gene."
>> She/he's an anonymous troll, "Nancy Gene" isn't her/his name, that was an impostor stunt that she/he stuck with.

> She posts and discusses poetry

Nancy Gene is also a malicious stalker troll, Voodoo Boy.....

But you are a scum bag motherfucker troll yerself, so your opinion on the matter means NOTHING, Pinheaded Voodoo Boy..... ha ha.

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 5:43:26 PM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 5:27:32 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 4:55:19 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Some of us more often than others... PS her name is "NancyGene," not "Nancy Gene."
> > She/he's an anonymous troll, "Nancy Gene" isn't her/his name, that was an impostor stunt that she/he stuck with.
> She posts and discusses poetry,

Stalks and trolls as well.

You're defending your fellow troll, that's not a surprise, Pendragon.

🙂

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 19, 2022, 6:30:08 PM4/19/22
> Yes, lichen can be deadly both for the lichen and unlichen.
I'd forgotten just how much fun it was making fun of Kluckwheat.
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 7:20:28 PM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 7:04:25 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> It must have been a grand time to read his nonsense. Jacksonville lost a great kook.
>
> We have no excuse for typing "Dunne" instead of "Donne," as we know better and correctly spelled the name within the body of the post. We should have checked the title line again.

Surprising how long it took you to spot it, also.

> However, in Donne's ancient times (aka the 1600s), spelling of words and names was fluid. Donne usually used "Donne" but there were variations of his name, including Dwnn and Dunn. We see at:
> https://www.exploringsurreyspast.org.uk/themes/people/writers/john-donne-1572-1631-poet-and-churchman/
>
> "Detail from the St Peter and St Paul Church, Mitcham baptism register, 1610-1612. Showing the baptism of Mary Dunne on 31st of January 1610/1611. “Mary ye daughter of Mr John Dunne was baptised ye last day of Januarye”.
>
> Donne himself used variations in spellings, such as "feaver," "dreame," "alchymie," "extasie," "jeat" (jet), "agayne" and countless other words that a few heretics would modernize.
Message has been deleted

W-Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 8:15:13 PM4/19/22
True, you probably spotted your error and kept quiet, hoping nobody would notice, Nancy Gene?

🙂

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 8:29:01 PM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 7:36:56 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:20:28 PM UTC, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > It must have been a grand time to read his nonsense. Jacksonville lost a great kook.
> > >
> > > We have no excuse for typing "Dunne" instead of "Donne,"

No, it's just a spelling error, Nancy Gene.

Just correct it and move on.

as we know better and correctly spelled the name within the body of the post. We should have checked the title line again.
> > Surprising how long it took you to spot it, also.
> How would you know how long it took for us to "spot it?" We don't record our every thought here.
> > > However, in Donne's ancient times (aka the 1600s), spelling of words and names was fluid. Donne usually used "Donne" but there were variations of his name, including Dwnn and Dunn. We see at:
> > > https://www.exploringsurreyspast.org.uk/themes/people/writers/john-donne-1572-1631-poet-and-churchman/
> > >
> > > "Detail from the St Peter and St Paul Church, Mitcham baptism register, 1610-1612. Showing the baptism of Mary Dunne on 31st of January 1610/1611. “Mary ye daughter of Mr John Dunne was baptised ye last day of Januarye”.
> > >
> > > Donne himself used variations in spellings, such as "feaver," "dreame," "alchymie," "extasie," "jeat" (jet), "agayne" and countless other words that a few heretics would modernize.
> WilliamDockery, do you ever shut up?

I don't plan on it.

🙂
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Apr 20, 2022, 11:42:34 AM4/20/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 10:50:24 PM UTC, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> >> NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > arrived. Was he funny, crude, trollish, obscene, or of no purpose?
> >
> OMIGAWD, where do I start? Even more delusional and lying than
> Dreckweasel. Many called him a pedophile, and I won't question their
> reasoning since I agree. He was the pissbum of pissbums. At one point an
> associate got to look through a FedEx or UPS store camera and caught
> Kluckles The Klown posting to Usenet from their computers. At another
> point Kluckles called my buddy's father and left several hilarious
> messages.
>
> My associate is in his 50's now but did the Army Ranger bit and broke his
> leg the last week. This meant he would have had to do it all over again.
> It was especially funny to see Kluckwheat make physical threats against
> him.
>
> If desired, I can ask him for the voice mail recordings. Perhaps PJR has
> them too. I recall the files were called kooksounds*.*

I've wondered about where PJR went.

Perhaps he'll see this and visit again soon.

🙂

%

Apr 20, 2022, 2:13:33 PM4/20/22
On 4/18/2022 2:19 PM, % wrote:
> On 4/18/2022 2:13 PM, NSFW wrote:
>> On 4/18/2022 2:04 PM, Family Guy Dink Cain wrote:
>>> Even the Donkery and his lap dog would have trouble and difficulty
>>> reaching the standards set by the Lysolaught.
>>  >
>> Remember when you won the Busted Urinal Award in 2001, sister fister?

*crickets*

>> Which other awards did you win, dink?

*crickets*

>> http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html#bobo
>>

> dink also won the Kluck Lysaght Tar & Feathers award in 2001

*crickets*

Michael Pendragon

Apr 20, 2022, 2:42:59 PM4/20/22
Do you really think that anyone cares whether you've wondered about PJR?

> Perhaps he'll see this and visit again soon.

Perhaps he will, or perhaps he won't. Is there any point to your post?

Michael Pendragon
INTERVIEWER: I suppose you don't just hold it?
WILL DOCKERY: No. I let it out just like everybody else does.
INTERVIEWER: How?
WILL DOCKERY: Well, to pee, you just go out back and pee.
INTERVIEWER: How about to poop?
WILL DOCKERY: For that, you dig a hole. Then you into the hole and cover it up.

W.Dockery

Apr 20, 2022, 3:05:12 PM4/20/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:34:14 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > You're wrong,
>> No I'm not, you shit slinging monkey.

> I think it's obvious as to which one of us is slinging an shit

Again, Zod simply pointed out Nancy G's error.

Do you consider pointing out an error "slinging shit", Pendragon?

:)

Michael Pendragon

Apr 20, 2022, 3:20:04 PM4/20/22
If you read the above-quoted exchanges, you'll see that I had merely informed you that you were wrong.

In return, you called me a "shit slinging monkey."

Again, I think it is clear who the real "shit slinger" is.

Michael Pendragon
"Waffle House is no longer the late night spot for coffee, conversation and Wi-Fi."

Zod

Apr 20, 2022, 3:25:30 PM4/20/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:05:38 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> >
> > "New book coming out about John Dunne..."
> >
> > Ha ha ha... names matter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Sometimes they do, depending on who makes the error.
>
> 🙂

The pinheaded Voodoo Boy was probably hoping nobody would notice Nancy Gene's fuck up... ha ha......

Will Dockery

Apr 20, 2022, 3:43:07 PM4/20/22
On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 3:20:04 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 3:05:12 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > I think it's obvious as to which one of us is slinging an shit
> > Again, Zod simply pointed out Nancy G's error.
> >
> > Do you consider pointing out an error "slinging shit", Pendragon?
> If you read the above-quoted exchanges, you'll see that I had merely informed you that you were wrong.
>
> In return, you called me a "shit slinging monkey."

Which you are, why try to deny it?

Michael Pendragon

Apr 20, 2022, 3:51:33 PM4/20/22
On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 3:43:07 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 3:20:04 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Again, Zod simply pointed out Nancy G's error.
> > >
> > > Do you consider pointing out an error "slinging shit", Pendragon?
> > If you read the above-quoted exchanges, you'll see that I had merely informed you that you were wrong.
> >
> > In return, you called me a "shit slinging monkey."
> Which you are, why try to deny it?

Based on the above-quoted exchange, the only one slinging any shit is... you.

Michael Pendragon
"Incoherence is a matter of individual perspective."
-- Will Dockery, on the subjective nature of Usenet posts.

Zod

Apr 20, 2022, 3:56:48 PM4/20/22
On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 3:51:33 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > If you read the above-quoted exchanges, you'll see that I had merely informed you that you were wrong.
> > >
> > > In return, you called me a "shit slinging monkey."
> > Which you are, why try to deny it?
> Based on

You are one stupid mother fucker, VooDoo Boy..... ha ha ha.

W.Dockery

Apr 20, 2022, 4:10:14 PM4/20/22
Now, Zod, don't sink to the low level of Pendragon and his ilk.

:)

Ash Wurthing

Apr 20, 2022, 4:45:19 PM4/20/22
FOR THE RECORD CONCERNING WILL DOCKERY AND SINKING TO LOW LEVELS:

"Yes, the package looked good, your poetry is mostly garbage, as usual, Corey. Sad but true."
Will Dockery, November 26, 2021 at 3:56:54 PM UTC-5
"New Look" thread by HC
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/8RlRmu_B-XU/m/rqxACRojBQAJ

"Now if Corey could just write a few poems worth reading."
Will Dockery, November 26, 2021 at 7:33:18 PM UTC-5
"New Look" thread by HC
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/8RlRmu_B-XU/m/6kN_DOkuBQAJ

General Zod

Apr 20, 2022, 4:56:52 PM4/20/22
No, it simply means that Doc wrote an honest critique, Ash.... not all poetry gets good reviews......

Pastor Corey has written some good poems, and some TERRIBLE poems, as have we all, i expect.......

Now have a good day my silly little pal Ash......

Will Dockery

Apr 20, 2022, 5:11:29 PM4/20/22
It's called poetry critique, Ash.

Look it up.

HTH and HAND.

🙂

General-Zod

Apr 20, 2022, 5:35:11 PM4/20/22

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137542&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#137542

>> > Simple enough to understand.....
>> Yet extremely difficult to believe.

> Just a typo, corrected.

> 🙂

Exactly, and Voodoo Boy's hypocrisy is NOTED again......

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137542&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#137542

Will Dockery

Apr 20, 2022, 6:02:10 PM4/20/22
You nailed it, Zod.

Zod

Apr 21, 2022, 4:49:49 PM4/21/22

> > > Okay, it probably was PJR. That side (and talent) of PJR should come back, shelving the insults and sniggering.
> > >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.kook.chuck-lysaght/c/XNqb_qiY2t0
> A whole group about him! A certain pissbum must have been jealous.

More likely you would have yet another person to STALK, Nancy G.....!

Will Dockery

Apr 22, 2022, 11:40:19 PM4/22/22
You nailed it.

🙂

Family Guy

Apr 22, 2022, 11:42:28 PM4/22/22
Impossible, because the two of you hit quicksand a long time ago and have been heading for the Earth's core for some time now.

Will Dockery

Apr 23, 2022, 3:57:58 PM4/23/22
2001, and already Alex was an award winner.

🙂

General Zod

Apr 23, 2022, 4:55:30 PM4/23/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 2:13:35 PM UTC-4, NSFW wrote:
> On 4/18/2022 2:04 PM, Family Guy Dink Cain wrote:
>
> > Even the Donkery and his lap dog would have trouble and difficulty reaching the standards set by the Lysolaught.
> >
> Remember when you won the Busted Urinal Award in 2001, sister fister?
>
> Which other awards did you win, dink?
>
> http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html#bobo
>
> --
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY
>
> "I already served during an armed campaign"
> - self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
> https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
> http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Funny stuff.....

Ash Wurthing

Apr 25, 2022, 5:20:26 PM4/25/22
Why you little slimy son of a snitch, now I'm doubly offended-- wishing me good day and calling me your pal?!

So tell Will, if he can ever stop whining about those critiques of your Beat poet gods, that it was "an honest critique."

Perhaps we should apply the Dockery "poetry asshole review" to Will. So the critique of his book would be, "It's mostly garbage, why would anyone want to read anything by a poetry review asshole?" Additionally, the highest levels of government should be petitioned, demanding that for every copy that is printed, that he should be charged with cruelty to trees and for wanton waste of natural resources. And that's a "an honest critique," because that's what quite a few deeply feel about Will.

"Ta mère fit un pet foireux
Et tu naquis de sa colique"

General-Zod

Apr 25, 2022, 5:35:11 PM4/25/22
On Monday, April 25, 2022 at 5:20:26 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 4:56:52 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
>

> > Pastor Corey has written some good poems, and some TERRIBLE poems, as have we all, i expect.......
> >

> > Now have a good day my silly little pal Ash......
>
> Why you little xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there Ash now be nice little man... ha ha.

W-Dockery

Apr 28, 2022, 1:05:10 AM4/28/22
Exactly.

🙂

Will Dockery

Apr 28, 2022, 7:11:56 AM4/28/22
Troll much, Dink?

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Apr 28, 2022, 9:32:20 AM4/28/22
Troll much, Donkey?

Michael Pendragon
"Zod has been arrested, as the stalker trolls like to brag about discovering, but I wouldn't consider him to be a /criminal/ since he doesn't rob banks or anything."
-- Will "The Rationalist" Dockery

Will Dockery

Apr 28, 2022, 11:40:30 AM4/28/22
On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 9:32:20 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 1:05:10 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Zod wrote:

> > > The pinheaded Voodoo Boy was probably hoping nobody would notice Nancy Gene's fuck up... ha ha......
> > Exactly.
> Troll much,

None, unlike you, Pendragon, you lying, shit slinging little monkey.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Apr 28, 2022, 1:12:57 PM4/28/22
On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 11:40:30 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 9:32:20 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Exactly.
> > Troll much,
> None, unlike you, Pendragon, you lying, shit slinging little monkey.

ROTFLMAO!!!

You're the biggest troll here, Donkey... and have been for the past 25 years or so.

Why are you such a delusional, lying little p.o.s., Donkey?

Michael Pendragon
"I stink, therefore I am."
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach expanding on the philosophy of René Descartes.

Will Dockery

Apr 28, 2022, 1:23:47 PM4/28/22
That's funny, Michael Pendragon, considering the trolling you've been doing here for years, now.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Apr 28, 2022, 1:52:22 PM4/28/22
On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 1:23:47 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> That's funny, Michael Pendragon, considering the trolling you've been doing here for years, now.

I'm a reverse-troll, Donkey. I troll the trolls.

You appreciated my reverse-trolling when it was directed against your enemies.

If you stop trolling AAPC, I'll stop trolling you.

That's a reverse form of T4T.

Michael Pendragon
"It is my retirement....... Nothing more or less................ "
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach, career pissbum

Zod

Apr 28, 2022, 3:22:00 PM4/28/22
On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 5:03:45 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> New book coming out about John Dunne

Ha ha ha ha...

Will Dockery

May 5, 2022, 10:09:02 AM5/5/22
John Dunne?

🙂

Zod

May 5, 2022, 3:09:34 PM5/5/22
On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 5:03:45 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> "Super-Infinite: T

New book coming out about John Dunne

Ha ha.

W-Dockery

May 15, 2022, 2:00:23 PM5/15/22
Exactly.

:)

Zod

May 15, 2022, 2:05:19 PM5/15/22
Yep... John Dunne... ha ha ha... Nancy G. is so amusing of a know-it-all.....

Will Dockery

Jul 9, 2022, 4:57:04 PM7/9/22
Lest we forget.

🙂

Will Dockery

Jul 11, 2022, 1:16:56 PM7/11/22
John Dunne?

Talk about typos.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jul 11, 2022, 1:39:39 PM7/11/22
On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 1:16:56 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> John Dunne?
>
> Talk about typos.

Like this, Duckery? Oh wait, that's not a typo!1!

Family Guy

Jul 11, 2022, 1:49:08 PM7/11/22
On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 1:23:47 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> trolling here for years, now.

W-Dockery

Jul 11, 2022, 2:15:18 PM7/11/22
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 1:16:56 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> John Dunne?
>>
>> Talk about typos.

> Like this, Duckery?

Not quite, what Nancy Gene wrote was:

"Re: New book coming out about John Dunne"

> Oh wait, that's not a typo!1!

No, but Nancy Gene's definitely was.

🙂

Family Guy

Jul 11, 2022, 2:16:52 PM7/11/22
...Writes the Court Jester of Typo.

Will Dockery

Jul 11, 2022, 2:41:54 PM7/11/22
On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 1:49:08 PM UTC-4, Fam:

> > trolling here for years, now.

Everyone knows that about you, Dink.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jul 11, 2022, 3:41:04 PM7/11/22
What? Duckery isn't a typo?

Will Dockery

Jul 11, 2022, 4:10:45 PM7/11/22
It's name calling.

Like if I called you Ash Wurthless.

HTH and HAND.

ME

Jul 11, 2022, 4:17:53 PM7/11/22
You mean like “shit slinging monkey’ or “woody harrelson look alike” or “senile old fool”?

W.Dockery

Jul 11, 2022, 4:50:15 PM7/11/22
ME wrote:

> “woody harrelson look alike”

Yes, a close match:

http://indiemusicpeople.com/uploads2/Jim_Senetto_-_Jim_III.jpg

Ash Wurthing

Jul 11, 2022, 4:52:35 PM7/11/22
Lolz, how I like this troll! Like how he laughed and applauded George Dance calling me what was it?
And as ME pointed out with your name calling of "shit slinging monkey’ or “woody harrelson look alike” or “senile old fool”?
Wait I have even more to unload on you..
"Divine intervention can't stop this from happenin
When the knives and guns come out and “Oh I'm back at that again”
Is the sound when I gunem down"
"Revenge" ~~KING 810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zYVxckKqI
Mockery, you mistake me for a good guy! You're the only one here bragging, misrepresenting and lying that they're a good guy!! I am an aggrieved party with axes to dull on your numskull for starting a fight with me with the year long comics mocking of me...

General-Zod

Jul 11, 2022, 5:00:20 PM7/11/22
Sort of but not really....

Victor H.

Jul 11, 2022, 5:20:15 PM7/11/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 1:23:47 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> trolling here for years, now.

Lighten up Dink....

"Re: New book coming out about John Dunne"

Ha ha ....

Family Guy

Jul 11, 2022, 6:30:23 PM7/11/22
You realize that you're an idiot, right?

Family Guy

Jul 11, 2022, 6:31:02 PM7/11/22
On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 5:20:15 PM UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
> Family Guy wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 1:23:47 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >> trolling here for years, now.
> >>

> Lighten up Dink....

Phuck off, trolling asskissing pissbum.....

W.Dockery

Jul 11, 2022, 7:05:15 PM7/11/22
You seem so angry, Dink.

🙂
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

W-Dockery

Jul 11, 2022, 8:30:19 PM7/11/22
NancyGene wrote:

> On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 11:56:55 PM UTC, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
>> >
>> > "New book coming out about John Dunne..."
>> >
>> > Ha ha ha... names matter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> For a know if all like Nancy Gene to make such an error with the name of the famous poet John Donne, yes, "John Dunne" was very funny,

Typo corrected ^^^^^^^^^^^^

in context.

> Who is John Donna

A typo (now corrected), Nancy Gene.

Like your "John Dunne" typo that began this thread.

> You are having mental problems today?

Are you speaking from experience, is that where your "John Dunne" came from, Nancy Gene?

🙂
Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.