chuckles lysaght is dying! (was: What happened to the staukers?)

Peter J Ross

Jul 17, 2011, 6:44:51 PM7/17/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:21:51 -0700 (PDT),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> Where is Ross <snip>

"I'm in your thoughts."

Hey, pedo-clown! I just looked at your pathetic delusional blaaargh
for the first time in several weeks and I notice that you're dying of
colon cancer. Please answer an important question for me: when you're
buried in a pauper's grave (soon after the worse-than-usual stench
from your "crib" has alerted your neighbours to your demise), will you
get a headstone with your name on it? I hope so.

Otherwise, how will visitors to the cemetery know where the urinal is?

--
PJR :-)

Irkin Invader Zim

Jul 17, 2011, 8:24:26 PM7/17/11
On Jul 17, 6:44 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:21:51 -0700 (PDT),
>
> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
> > Where is Ross <snip>
>
> "I'm in your thoughts."
>
> Hey, pedo-clown! I just looked at your pathetic delusional blaaargh
> for the first time in several weeks and I notice that you're dying of
> colon cancer. Please answer an important question for me: when you're
> buried in a pauper's grave (soon after the worse-than-usual stench
> from your "crib" has alerted your neighbours to your demise), will you
> get a headstone with your name on it? I hope so.
>
> Otherwise, how will visitors to the cemetery know where the urinal is?
>
> --
> PJR :-)

All that time on the bicycle you would have thought he would be
getting enough exercise to help him stave off cancer.

Guess he should have found a more comfortable seat.

Peter J Ross

Jul 17, 2011, 8:33:32 PM7/17/11
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:24:26 -0700 (PDT),

My theory is that the monstrously mutated lichen that is known to
infest the streets of Jacksonville has carcinogenic properties.

The lichen is probably especially dangerous if, like chuckles, one
uses it as a rectal suppository in the belief that it will make one
irresistibly attractive to little girls.

--
PJR :-)

Aratzio

Jul 17, 2011, 9:36:25 PM7/17/11
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:33:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> got double secret
probation for writing:

Or female lichen.