50 of the Top Antisemitic Antichrists that helped the evil steal our names Jews and Israel and our Religious Beliefs,

Joseph of Mount Ephraim

Jun 8, 2011, 4:23:31 PM6/8/11
50 of the Top Antisemitic Antichrists that helped the evil steal our
names Jews and Israel and our Religious Beliefs, and used deception
and they and or their Lobbyists and or Associates bribed Politicians
of Secular Governments, and passed Secular and outlawed diverse Laws
of the Law of Moses so that they could use those Secular Governments
to set up and persecute anyone called by Yahweh the God of Abraham.

These were listed in this order in Russian in the Jerusalem Post, and
these though some are Fascist Right, some are Marxist Left, but both
sides hate the righteous whom Yahweh our God has counted righteous,
and has written his Law within our hearts, and within our inward
parts, so these and their Associates, knowing what Yahweh writes by
his Spirit within us never contradicts the written Law of Moses, but
always establishes it, they and their Associates deceived the whole
Earth to help them use Secular Laws and Outlaw as many Laws as
Possible of the Law of Moses, so that they could lay traps for us
blood descendants of Israel, and steal our Religious Belief, and make
themselves money while setting us up using Secular Laws, that use to
cause us harm, and that regulates the wealth from all among the
Public, into their hands and the hands of their Associates.

These are among those who set up and robbed and murdering Unarmed
Children of Israel and unarmed Palestinians falsely calling themselves
Jews or Israel as they steal our names Jews and Israel and out Law us
and our Religious Belief.

1. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder
2. Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli prime minister
3. Sheryl Sandberg, head of the administrative service Facebook
4. Ehud Barak, Israeli Defence Minister
5. Benny Gantz, the IDF Chief of Staff
6. Meir Dagan, former head of Mossad
7. Dennis Ross, former U.S. ambassador to Israel, the head of the
Institute of Policy Planning of the Jewish people
8. Ben Shalom Bernanke, the chairman of the Federal Reserve System
9. Stanley Fischer, head of the Bank of Israel
10. Yuli Edelstein, Minister of Information and the Diaspora

11. Ron Prosor, Israel's ambassador to the UN
12. Michael Oren, the Israeli ambassador to the U.S.
13. Eric Cantor, Republican leader in Congress
14. Debbie Wasserman Schultz - chairman of the Democratic National
Committee U.S. Congressman
15. Daniel Shapiro, U.S. Ambassador to Israel
16. Malcolm Hoenlein, vice president of the Conference of Presidents
of Major American Jewish Organizations
17. Tzipi Livni, the chairman of the Kadima party, opposition leader
18. Shai Agassi, a businessman
19. Ester Levanon, CEO of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
20. Viatcheslav (Moshe) Kantor, president of the European Jewish
Congress

21. Alexander Mashkevich, head of Euro-Asian Jewish Congress
22. Shimon Peres, Israel's president
23. Gabriel (Gabby) Giffords - a Democratic congressman from Arizona
24. Natan Sharansky, the head of the Jewish Agency
25. Nir Barkat, the Mayor of Jerusalem
26. Joseph Abramovich, the businessman, the owner of energy company
Arava
27. John Syuart, American political commentator, satirist
28. Ruth Messinger, head of the American Jewish World Service
29. Ronshteyn Rose, CEO of StandWithUs
30. Abi Foxman, head of the Anti-Defamation League

31. Howard Koh, the head of AIPAC
32. Adin Steinsaltz, Rabbi, Talmudist
33. Nora Ephron, American film director, producer, screenwriter
34. Irene Rosenfeld, CEO of Kraft Foods, highest paid women in
leadership positions in the U.S.
35. Jeffrey Goldberg, an American journalist
36. Fiamma Nirenshteyn, Italian politician
37. Joseph Cedar, director U.S.
38. Natalie Portman, actress
39. Yitzhak David Grossman, the chief rabbi of Migdal Haemek
40. Shlomo Amar, Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel

41. Menachem Froman High-Shalom, Rabbi Tkoa
42. Shlomo Riskin, chief rabbi of Efrat
43. Richard Jacobs, a reformist rabbi U.S.
44. Orna Barbivay, the first woman general in the IDF
45. Ed Miliband, Lieber British Labour
46. Job Cohen, Danish politician
47. Ivan Glazenberg, chief executive officer of Glencore
48. Labner Bertie (Bertie Lubner), businessman and philanthropist,
South Africa
49. Sarah Silverman, American comedian
50. Bar Refaeli, supermodel

Get ready to loose your Guns and be gunned down, and or be surrounded
and gunned down like they did Waco, it is that same people in charge
that did that, and had people unarmed in Africa, so that they could
gun them down, either way you are dead.

http://blogs.forbes.com/larrybell/2011/06/07/u-n-agreement-should-have-all-gun-owners-up-in-arms/

This UN Thing, “Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian
firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course),” makes
the Civilians no longer the Government by the People for the People
like our US Constitution and Bill of Rights does, and thus strips the
Civilians of their unalienable Rights and all there Rights not
protected therein, and places power in the hands of the Ruling Elite
running the UN, who hijacked our Government for themselves, and like
the French just did in Nigeria with UN Support, they demanded People
surrender their Arms declaring the Conflict ended, then they started
beating and gunning down the Unarmed. Of course, they will say it was
a tribal dispute, or a Secretariat dispute, with Native Nigerians
doing it, not them, but they disarmed them, and stood there watching
what was happening and did not stop it, the same as what happened in
Rwanda, when unarmed civilians begged the UN Forces not to let their
enemies brutally murder them, and they refused to help, and so they
begged for the UN Forces to gun them down to prevent that, but the UN
Forces stepped back, and just stood by and let their enemies brutally
murdering them.

The UN and the French and Great Britain and Italy and the Arab League
and the US and Zionist Governments and their Financial Supporters, are
violating UN Resolution 1973 and are not Protecting the Libyan
Civilians, because they classify Armed Civilians as Rebels, and other
Armed Civilians defending themselves from being murdered by the
Rebels, as Government, while getting the Unarmed Civilians and Migrant
workers caught in the Crossfire, and their Rulers need to be removed
from Power and be charged with the War Crimes of driving Unarmed
Civilians and Unarmed Migrant Workers into the Sea and into the
Deserts without enough Food and Water and no safe destination to go
to, and they need to be Charged with International Crimes, of
assassination and assassination attempts of Libyan Rulers, on both
sides of the Conflict in Libya.

Because of the number of severe adverse reactions that US Doctors
literally forced upon me in Violation of Court Orders, and caused my
body serious Harm, just the Inert Ingredients in anyone of these
Medications on this Video, most of which in the 1980s were Ordered by
a Judge to not be given to me because they cause me Medical Harm, one
Tab or Capsule two times a day would totally disable me and worsen my
PTSD and cause seizures from the abnormal brain waves that the Inert
Ingredients cause, and show up on EEGs if they run one while I am on
any Medication with Inert Ingredients in it. The Doctors even used the
excuse of forcing them on me that the Pentagon Presents in this Video,
saying well they are not toxic to everyone, but they are not extremely
Toxic like that when you first start taking them, but after the
adverse reactions start, it takes less and less of them to set it off,
and they just claim, well the other Doctors overdosed you, and they
lower the forced dosage till finally they can no longer give you any
at all because of the adverse reactions, and you can no longer eat
most of the Foods that you could eat before without causing adverse
reactions that like they cause me, result in Nose Bleeds, and Blood in
my Stool and Urine followed by severe Gut and Kidney and Sinus
Infections.

http://youtu.be/1iwbdDoJJ2U

All I have to do is put this out to the Public, and those involved
will know exactly what I am talking about here. FOX is as much
involved as CNN, which is why calling FOX a Christian Media is total
deception calling Antisemitic Antichrist Zionists Christians, and
calling Antisemitic Antichrist Zionists Jews or Israel is total
deception too, it is just the House of Satan only putting a choice
between two evils on the Ballot, either one you choose, they outlaw
the Law of Moses and set up to be eliminated.

Watch how they both claim we have some kind of Mental Illness because
they speak by the same devil Spirit, as both of them told as many lies
as their Father the Devil to start the Iraq War, but this is why I
cannot get Proper Medical Tretment and or get all my Medical Records
or get anyone from the Media or the Government to help here in the
USA.

Calling People who spoke out against the Illegal Iraq War a Lunatic
with a right to their own wrong Opinion as he and his followers have
them locked up and drugged out of their mind, even when they have to
violate Court Orders to do that, he still supports that causing of the
loss of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness, because he no
different than a Fascist Nazi.

http://youtu.be/UarLnP690i8

Homosexuals do not consider themselves insane and a threat to
themselves and or to others, and that is always what they accuse us of
being, but it is not we who commit suicide or murder suicide, and that
fact gets proven over and over again. Every girl I met that was wild
and crazy and stole cars and did wild crashes while police were
chasing them, were Lesbians like Lindsey Lohan, and the gay men were
the same way, and would get violent at their partners setting them up
for crimes and things they themselves did. But this just shows on CNN
where all them Antisemitic Antichrists show up, Satan's house is not
divided, birds of a feather flock together which is why they never
broadcast the truth on any issue.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/06/07/sissy.boy.experiment/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Kirk Murphy's siblings say their gay brother killed himself decades
after treatment to make him more masculine.

Does anybody wonder why she got set up and removed from CNN? Got a
hint for you all, Aaron Brown and Carl Ticker and Paula acquainted
Yahweh the God of Abraham when I wrote them, so the antichrist
antisemitic Zionists that sold me into the hands of Islam trying to
get me killed, had them set up too. They set up Carl Tucker for asking
what is wrong with Polygamy on Crossfire when I wrote him, and then
Paula because of the way she responded when she knew I was set up, she
was speaking out against Homosexuality when I confronted them about
the Man-made Marriage Laws outlawing the Law of Moses or legalizing
something God calls evil. They always side with antichrist antisemitic
Zionists that want to outlaw the Law of Moses, and their revenge is to
always set you up with infidelity so that they can try to blackmail
you, and they do that to all the Politicians to control them. If they
cannot set you up and control you that way, and they can pin no crimes
on you, they get you fired from your Job on some stupid issue, and or
they set you up and call you insane and have you drugged out of your
mind.

MOSSAD are not Jews, they are antichrist antisemitic Zionists. Right
here this guy that is not a true Jew, but is an antichrist antisemitic
Zionist, claims we are Mentally Ill, and therefore they actually
believe that they need to go as far as disobey court Orders, deny us
proper Medical Treatment again and again, and cause blood descendants
of Israel Medical Harm again and again, drugging us out of our minds,
because we tell the truth, Jews and we of Israel had nothing to do
with 9-11, these antisemitic antichrist Zionists who stole our names
and our Religious Beliefs did, and they dragged us into an illegal War
in Iraq using nothing but blatant lies, lying almost as much as their
Father the Devil! Yep, by their fruit you shall know them.

Same old news like as before;

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43306543/ns/world_news/

Like I said, just like in the US, those who falsely call themselves
Jews and Christians have launched a persecution of all who believe the
God of Abraham, using Atheist Homosexuals and their Controversial
Issues, as they pretend to be servants of God and Justice,
persecuting the Righteous. I knew that from the beginning because most
of the Doctors and Medical staff causing me Medical Harm, were Atheist
Homosexuals and or were under their directions, and none of them that
called themselves Jews or Christians were true Jews or Christians,
they would not even help me get Hebrew and or Aramaic and or Greek
Scriptures to read while in their captivity because they hate the word
of God and promote nothing but mistranslated English Scriptures.

The way it works, the Homosexuals get some straight People like Dick
Cheney and Bush and like those that call themselves Jews and
Christians in Congress, having them claim that they are Protecting the
Sanctity of Marriage against Homosexuality, and those who support
their DOMA Marriage Laws, are set up in the System to be Drugged with
harmful drugs till dead.

Over 36 Million just in 2006 got the same drugs that a court ordered
Police and Doctors not to give me because they cause me harm, and
those drugs gradually break down the Digestive Track and Immune
System, and you start to have adverse reactions not only to them, but
to many different foods that you could eat before taking the Drugs,
and eventually you start getting one Bacterial and or Fungal Infection
after another, which the Medications for them make it worse, because
they all have the same harmful inert ingredients in them, as the
Psychotropic Drugs, and all the Disabling Illnesses and Deaths that
they cause are listed as having had something else that caused it,
which really was not the cause.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/statistics/4COST_AM2006.shtml

There a more than 6 million a year dieing from those drugs and the
antibiotics and other things with those harmful inert ingredients in
them, and all the Deaths are labeled as having other causes than what
caused them, more Dead than the number of the Jews said to have been
murdered by Hitler and his Medical System that began murdering them
doing exactly the same thing, the same way.

They only offer two choices about Marriage on the Ballot and both
choices are Evil, either outlaw the Law of Moses with what they
falsely claim protects Marriage, or legalize what God says is evil.
And that is the only two choices that they put on the ballot in
Missouri when I complained about that during Bush's reelection while
they were already violating Court Orders and causing me Medical Harm
and I could not get the Government or the Mainstream Media to help me
stop them from causing me Medical Harm again and again, and get me
proper Medical Treatment, and I still cannot get them to help me, the
only People that responded from both the Government and Media set me
up and used the Medical System to deny me proper Medical Treatment
while causing me more and more Medical Harm till I am completely
disabled.

Here is where they all fumble Judgment, in the Law of Moses it say to
stone a woman if she is caught omitting adultery, it says the same
about men, and homosexuals. The purpose of Judgment, Compassion, and
Mercy, is if the person is contrite and repents they are to be
forgiven, like the woman caught and brought to Yahshua, Yahshua saw
she was contrite, delivered her from those who would have obeyed the
Law, and said, he forgave her, and in in English it says, Go and sin
no more." Aramaic and Greek says, "Go and miswitness no more!" She did
not go and continue committing adultery, she was contrite and
repented, but none of these that commit adultery or homosexuality are
contrite, they continue omitting the sin or miswitness, and they set
up and murder the righteous for believing the Law of our God.

Yahweh of Hosts, planted a vine the earth of Egypt, the men of Judah
being the Pleasant plant of Yahweh of Hosts,Yahshua his Vine, planted
with me being earth of Egypt, the Men of Israel being the Vineyard of
Yahweh of Hosts. Who has believed our report? and to whom is the arm
of Yahweh revealed? As I lay upon my couch, out of the dry floor, a
Seed swam up the South wall into the Heavens, and I sat up saying,
“my, that was a strong swimmer,” when out of East came part of the
trunk of a man, and his strong right arm, and his right hand, with an
earthen vessel in it, a two fold wallet with three parts, and it stood
upon the South wall where the Seed swam up, and when I saw, I said,
“OK, what is in it?” And the strong arm stretched out, and the right
hand stretched out, and the two fold wallet opened up, and in the
middle part was a mirror, and as leaned to look in it expecting to see
myself, the right hand leaned unto me, and out of the mirror sprang a
silver white light in to my eyes, and completely engulf me and sprang
out Northward, and both I and my Lord seeing the Strong Arm Stretched
out, and the Right Hand Stretched out Still, he as the Seed that swam
up the wall, he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a
root out of me the dry ground, I believe upon him, doing the same
works, because he went unto the Father, he and I having no form nor
comeliness; and when they saw us, they saw no beauty that they could
desire of us. For like my Lord seated at the right hand of Yahweh, I
am despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted
with grief: and like they did to him, they hide as it were their
faces from both him and I; being despised, they esteem us not. My
Lord has surly borne my griefs, and carried my sorrows: yet they
did esteem both him and me stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our
iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his
stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have
turned every one to his own way, and Yahweh has laid on him the
iniquity of us all. And the Messenger of Yahweh led me and said
“follow me,” and I followed, and he said, “turn and look, and tell me
what you see,” and I turned and looked and said, “I see nothing,” and
he said, “come and follow me,” and I followed, and he said, “turn now
and tell me what you see,” and I said, “I see a beautiful well kept
tree,” and he said unto me, “it is yours!” And it stood right where
the seed had climbed up from the dry into the Heaven, two sticks, one
for Judah and his companions, and one for Joseph of Ephraim and his
associates of Israel, have become one tree within me, Hear O Israel,
Flesh of my Flesh, and Bone of my Bones, will these dry Bones live
again?

Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim who stole my
ministry for themselves and their own agendas, whose glorious beauty
a withering flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them
that are overcome with wine! Behold, my Lord Yahshua seated at the
Right hand Yahweh has a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of
hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing,
and I shall cast down to the earth with the hand, the crown of pride,
the drunkards of Ephraim doing violence unto their brethren like as
the Mount of Esau, they shall be trodden under feet: And the glorious
beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, birth withering the
flower speedily to fruit before the summer, which I look upon seeing
it, while it is yet within my hand I eat it up, laboring and eating
hand to mouth, within this day Yahweh of hosts birth my crown of
glory, and related a diadem of beauty, and is thus unto the remnant of
his people who have not bowed a knee unto a foreign Ba'al, for every
Ba'al that came before me, and ever one that comes after is a thief
and robber, and my Lord relates the Spirit of Judgment to me as I sit
in Judgment, and he relates strength to them that turn the battle to
the gate, as Yahweh said unto me, “Arise O Elohim, Judge the Earth for
your Inheritance associated among the Nations!” For those turning
the battle unto the gate also have erred through wine, and through
strong drink missed the pathway; the priest and the prophet have erred
through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they miss the
pathway through strong drink; they err within vision, they fumble
Judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, nowhere
clean.

Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand
doctrine? I am weaned from the milk, drawn from the breasts the of
Zion.

Diligently show yourselves approved unto God, a workman who needs not
to be ashamed of his workmanship, rightly cutting the word of truth,
avoiding vain talk, of those intruding into things not taught from
Spirit Yahweh, and or boasting of Visions and or Angels whom they have
not seen, for they think the Kingdom is but words, but words from
Spirit Yahweh have power, and from the power manifest from the words I
speak and write, you know that Yahweh is within my Lord Yahshua,
within me, and we three Kings are one.

Open your mouths wide, and breath in, and like you say any word, use
your lips and your tongue and speak the words of men and or Angels
given unto you one word at a time, that you do not yourself
understand, for they are a sign, not to them which believe, but to
them which believe not, so that they may know you manifest the same
Spirit as all the House Israel that believes Yahweh the God Abraham
resurrected Yahshua from among the dead, and counted our believing
Yahweh as Righteousness, and by acting on our believing we are sealed
with Yahshua Yahweh's promised Salvation so that Yahweh's
Righteousness and his promised Salvation sprouts together within us
that believe.

They not only now are passing Laws making it illegal to feed the
Homeless in Areas, they are evicting more People for the Banks, and
they are still herding those that they evicted in with Drug Addicts
and Alcoholics, where most of them end up on Locked Hospital Wards or
Concentration Camps being Drugged with Drugs that are more Harmful and
Deadly than Street Drugs, I could not even get them to run a stool
sample after their forced drug treatment caused internal bleeding and
blood in my Stool and urine and caused my nose to bleed, and I could
not get antibiotics without the inert ingredients that caused the
bleeding after all those bleeding places got infected, when my Gits
got infected with that same E-Coli Strain as in Europe and my Kidneys
got infected with several Bacterial Strains, and so did the damaged
Sinus Cavities. Here are links that show that in fact actually
happened and I still cannot get all my Medical Records and still
cannot get Proper Medical Treatment and still cannot get a Lawyer to
help, because I don't have enough of my Medical Records from the
Doctors that deliberately caused me Medical Harm, to show them what
happened when they Violated Court Orders.http://tinyurl.com/3jg4z8a

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-06-02/news/os-homeless-feedings-arrests-20110601_1_group-feedings-feedings-in-public-parks-orlando-police

To the US Government, US Judges, US Lawyers, US Police, and CNN and
the rest of the US News Media!

Us Iatrogenic Medical Slaves, say to our Slave Masters, give us
Liberty, or
give us death!

This ballot gives you the right to choose between two evils, which do
you
consider to be the lesser of the two evils?

Caught between the Turf Wars of Legal Corporate Iatrogenic enslaving
Medications, and Illegal Street enslaving Iatrogenic Medications, so
that
either side that we choose we will become Iatrogenic Slaves owned by
our
Drug Dealers, so which of the two groups of Iatrogenic Medical Slave
Masters, are the lesser of the two evils?

Lets see, if you choose the Legal Corporate Iatrogenic Slave Masters,
and
stop taking their Legal Iatrogenic Medicines that enslave you, they
scream
that, "you are crazy," and can lock you up, and force the Legal
Iatrogenic
Medicines upon you to keep you enslaved!

But if you choose the Illegal Street Iatrogenic Slave Masters, and
stop
taking their Illegal Iatrogenic Medicines that enslave you, they
scream, "No
don't go," and to try to keep you enslaved, they say, "I will give you
free hit if you stay," but if you don't accept it, they can not lock
you up,
and you are no longer enslaved, your are free!

Are you ready to Vote?

But wait a minute, didn't we have the right to choose the 13th
Amendment,
just so that we could be free from Slavery? Did you guys forget to
tell
these people that run our Society this way, about the accomplishments
of the
Civil War? Oh wait, because of the Drugs that they forced upon me, I
forgot
all about that guy that took the Presidency! Lets see, what was his
name?

Was it George? Or was it Mud? Oh wait, there was some other guy that
took his place, What was his name? Was it Obama? Or was it the next
Fascist in Charge?

Us Iatrogenic Medical Slaves, say to our Slave Masters, give us
Liberty, or
give us death!

For you deliberately conspired to do this thing, and you are now in
violation of the 13th Amendment of our US Constitution!

To the dishonest and greedy Racketeering US Doctors and US Medical
Staff and US Drug Manufactures and US Officials.

As an experienced registered informant for the Criminal Investigation
Department, of the United States Army, it is doing my Duty to my God,
and to
my Country, as I secretly pretend to be one of them, and stand face to
face
with Domestic Criminals and Foreign Enemies, going along with whatever
interests and activities the Domestic Criminals or Foreign Enemies,
have
busied themselves with, as I secretly suck up all the information, and
gather all the evidence that I can, about their interests and
activities,
and then I report of their interests and activities, and give the
evidence
to the loyal among the US Government.

We are members of the C.A.L.M. before the Storm. The unarmed
underground Civil American Liberties Militia. We are made up of mostly
likeminded US Military Veterans that are spread across the entire USA,
and some abroad, secretly doing our Duty to our God, and to our
County! We have no membership, we are all Volunteers, and we do not
expect any pay for our Duty that we daily do, working separately to
bring about our joint effort of defending our Families and our
Country, by exercising the Rights that we serve our God and our
Country to defend, against all our common Enemies, Foreign and
Domestic.

We have found that most Politicians and Judges and Lawyers and Police
Officers and the Media and the Public, do not even know what an
Iatrogenic
Illness is! And we have found that some of you have deliberately taken
advantage of their ignorance, and you have conspired to use your
Freedom to
say whatever you want to say, to influence and help them design and
set up
our Hospitals and our Clinics and our Courts, just so that some of you
can
try to get away with producing Chronic Iatrogenic Illnesses. Just so
that
you can make a Wealthy Lifestyle for yourselves, as you continue
getting
paid for causing the Chronic Iatrogenic Illnesses as Slave Masters of
Iatrogenic Medical Slavery! And we have found that many of you are
influencing or buying out the judgment of the FDA, or Politicians, or
other
Officials, or of the Media, just to get them to approve and support
the use
of Drugs, that often cause more harm than good, because they were
developed
to make you the Slave Masters, and the Slave Owners, of those that you
deliberately targeted and bound in your Iatrogenic Medical Slavery!

Some of the Medications used for producing Chronic Iatrogenic
Illnesses, are
not used for the category of Mental Illnesses, but are not cures of
sicknesses, they are classified as Treatments for Chronic Sicknesses.
But a
majority of the Medications used for producing Chronic Iatrogenic
Illnesses,
are used for the category of what they call Chronic Mental Illnesses.
And we
have found that you have even been using the Mass Media, to play upon
people's ignorance of Mental Illnesses, to build fear in them, as you
build
prejudice in them, so that you can motivate them to do your dirty
works at
your will. And we found some of you have been deliberately
brainwashing our society for a long time, to get them to blindly
support, and to blindly
follow along with your scam of Medical Racketeering. And out of their
ignorance of Mental Illnesses, and the fears that you gave them, you
have
tricked them into giving you the authority to use force, even upon
those
whom you falsely claim have a Dangerous Mental Illness. And out of
their
ignorance of Mental Illnesses, and the fears that you gave them, you
have
built prejudice in them, and often motivate them by your influence
over the
collective social group, to use intimidation, as a fear factor, upon
those
who you falsely claim need your Medications, that cause Iatrogenic
Illnesses. And some of you are deliberately abusing the authority to
use
force, as you force upon people ignorant of Mental Illnesses,
Medications
that cause Iatrogenic Illnesses, just so that you can enslave them in
your
Iatrogenic Medical Slavery.

Capitalism built this Country, not the Government and Bankers and
Corporations that take away our Jobs and our Taxes.

http://youtu.be/_VstTwFxNKk

We use to use our own equipment and money to build the roads here in
Minnesota and North Dakota and Michigan, to get our crops to the
Market, and there was not many Taxes, and if we could not afford to
build it, it did not get built, the Government don't work that way
now, they go in debt to the Banks to pay Big Corporation to Build
Massive Security and Business Regulation Systems that funnel our Money
into their Pockets, to enslave us.

Till my Grandfathers, both their Fathers and Grandfathers had no
Electricity when they built the first roads and houses and schools
around here, they used Big Belts run off the Farm Tractors for running
Saw Mills and for running Combines and Thrashers, and these places had
no Governments when my Great Great Grandfathers came here, they were
not even States then, so they cannot say we cannot live and prosper
without Government. After they became States, my Grandfathers made all
the Power Line Poles in the areas where they lived, and put in the
first Electricity around 1920 to 1940. I have Photos of the first
Power Lines that were run to my Grandfather's Farm, when the
Insulation that was not very good back then, crumbled and was falling
off the Wires. The Fuze Boxes were a Pain for most Farmers, you could
not get enough Fuzes when wires shorted out, so many used Copper
Pennies as Fuzes, they did not burn out as easy, but because most did
not know how Electricity worked back then, a lot of People got
electrocuted that way, but today People know better, and we have
Breaker Boxes and better Insulated Wires.

They had no Water or Toilets in the Houses, my Grandfather Steven was
the first to put Pipes to the Kitchen with a hand pump in his area.
They ran an old tub and ringer there for washing clothes, my older
sister got her arm caught in the ringer putting cloths into it, and I
remember the Doctor that they took her to, there was no Hospital, he
had a Lab at his own house. Later we got a spin washer, and what they
called a Mangling Iron for pressing the Clothes. I have some Photos
somewhere of that first Clothes Washer and hand Pump on the Sink.

There were no Grocery Stores nearby for a long time, we grew our own
Food, and we butchered our own Meat, Chicken, Cows, Hogs, and Deer,
and I have photos of a lot of the Deer we butchered. I remember the
first Store that was built in the area, before they built a Bowling
Ally to replace the hand Pin Setters, we use to love to go there and
buy Ginger Ale and Root Bear and Cream Soda, it had no Corn Syrup in
them like all the Sodas do now. My favorite Candy had no Corn Syrup
either, it was Black Liquorish Sticks, but after making them taken
over by Big Corporations and the Government regulating their Products
for Health Standards, they put Corn Syrup in all the Candy and Sodas,
I cannot eat or drink any of it, the same with Ice Cream, we milked
our own Cows and none of our Milk was Pasteurized, we made our own
Ice Cream from the Milk Cream, but all this Ice Cream they Make now
because of Government Health Regulations, has Corn Syrup in it, so I
cannot eat it without getting a Hypoglycemic Spike followed by a
Hypoglycemic crash. If they don't put Artificial Coloring in Cotton
Candy, I can eat that because it is Sucrose Sugar spun out of a fast
spinning Hot Centrifuge, it use to be me favorite treat at the county
fair, ti;ll because of Government Health Regulations they started
using Artificial Coloring and Flavors.

A Neighbor was sick and could not plant or harvest his crops, and
there was no Welfare of Social Security Disability, so my Grandfather
and his Neighbors here, planted and harvested his Crops so the Family
could survive.

https://picasaweb.google.com/JosephLoegering/Jun62011#5615163302338610914

But after the 1960s when Gold was $30 an Ounce and Minimum Labor $1
an Hour so you only worked 30 Hours for an ounce of Gold, the Global
Zionists took us off the Gold and Silver Standard and began taking
over our Government, and we lost all of our Liberty by Global Bankers
and Corporations having the Government regulate our Monies into their
own Pockets, and now Gold is $1544 an Ounce with $7.25 an Hour Minimum
Wage so you have to work 212 Hours for an Ounce of Gold because the
Bankers that own our Politicians and run our Corporations made the
Paper Money Worth Less so that their Corporations could get away with
paying less for Labor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/07/minimum-wage-increase-help-economy-experts_n_872617.html

After the 1960s the Big Corporate Farms owned by the Banks are
Regulated by the Government so that regular Family Farmers are run out
of Business, and we cannot get the Nation to Produce as Much Food and
as Healthy of Food as we use to Produce, and we cannot stop them from
Poisoning us and our Fields and Gardens with runoff of Herbicides and
Pesticides and Fertilizers and Bio-Fuel Chemicals that are killing the
Shell Creatures and Fish in our Rivers and Lakes, and our Livestock
and us.

I have some Photos somewhere of my Dad using a Bulldozer to get to
Town in real deep Snow, it was the only way to get to Town, the
Government did not build the roads or plow them, so we did not have
many Taxes to pay, till big Corporations had the Government make it
illegal for us to do the Road work, so that they could get our Tax
Money.

I have some Photos of the School were my Dad and Mother went to
School, it was one Room School, and everyone of all different ages
went to the same School built by the Farmers there, but these Schools
they build today were not like our Schools, in our Schools the main
Text was the Bible, but because of Corporate and Government
Regulations today that is illegal in Schools.

This is a Gym that was built next to a School near my Uncle Eddy
Bauer's farm, it still in use.

https://picasaweb.google.com/JosephLoegering/Jun62011#5615165075446340130

After big Banks and Corporations took away our building of the Roads
by Government Regulations, it became Fascism paid for by our Taxes
that skyrocketed, and the same thing was true of both our Schools and
Medical Treatment, we built the Schools and had our own Doctors paid
by us, not the Government. Now they use both the Fascist Schools and
Fascist Medical System and Fascist Food Manufacturers, to destroy us,
because Big Banks and Corporations run them and the Government.

Home Schools with Internet Access, and Home Medical Care, would be
cheaper, and we could even study the Scriptures and Pray in our
Schools, because Home Schools would give us Liberty from the Bankers
and Corporations and the Politicians that they own and have Regulate
all the Money into their Pockets at our expense.

This is not normal Bahrain Procedures, this is Zionist State Security
Procedures run by the US Government and the Zionist State who keeps
the 5th Fleet there.

In the USA if Doctors and Medical Staff do not help them set us up and
use perjury in Courts to get the Courts to let them cause us more
Medical Harm by their Fascist Medical Maltreatment, they most likely
will go to jail like this.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/06/06/bahraini-doctors-who-treated-protesters-face-trial/

Warning: The Inert Ingredients in Medication not only cause my Guts
and Sinus and Kidneys to Bleed and cause Skin Rashes to Bleed the same
as they eventually do to multitudes of others if they keep letting the
Medical community either tricking them into taking them or allow them
to force them to take them, they cause Polyps that produce Cancer like
what caused my Father to die of Colon Cancer, the side effects
mentioned on this Medication are similar to those caused by the Inert
Ingredients in Medications that cause us Cancer. The growing number of
skin cancer are cause by the growing usage of Medications the Medical
Community deceives People to take.

http://youtu.be/xi4PrzfQkJ0

This is the same type Media Doctors that refused to help me stop
Doctors from forcing upon me Drugs that a Neurologist Testified to a
Judge that they not only made me more dysfunctional but were killing
me, when I wrote all the Major Media Outlets asking for help to stop
them from causing me Medical Harm, but they helped the set me up to
be caused serious Medical Harm that included Colon Polyps, the type
the develop Cancer. The Medical Records that show that are linked here
in these Posts.

http://youtu.be/xi4PrzfQkJ0

Its not the sprouts: I knew that because I know what caused me to have
it last Year:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/06/06/tests-to-determine-if-sprouts-are-to-blame-for-killer-e-coli-outbreak/

That is a Psychological Warfare attack Promoted by the Global Bankers
and Corporations, attaching Organic Farmers and us their victims that
have adverse reactions to their Chemicals added to Food and Drugs, as
we object to having to eat with our Food and Medications the
Herbicides and Pesticides and Chemicals that damage our Crops, and
damage our Bodies, coming from Industrial Farmers and Corporate
Chemical Manufactures, Chemicals that damages the Plants and allows
the Plants to get infected with the ever present Bacteria and or Fungi
and or Parasites that infect both Man and Beast that eats them, and
these same Global Manufacturers not only produce the harmful
Herbicides and Insecticides and Bio-Fuel Chemicals and Industrial
Chemicals, but many of them also Process and sell the Harmful
Chemicals and Artificial Sweeteners and Coloring and Flavorings for
Inert Ingredients in Medications and Food Supplements and Food
Additives that damage both the digestive Tracks of Animals and
People, and allows them to get infected with Bacteria and or Fungi
and or Parasites that are always present.

http://youtu.be/_3A8pMPiVe8

They will not Redress even one Just Issue on our Just Petitions for
Redress of Grievances, and cease and desist from trying to device
People to help them set us up and murder us without Just Cause.

The Fascists Global Zionist Bankers that own and run the Government
and Global Media have been using the Global Food and Drug Manufactures
and Global Medical System to falsely call me and multitudes of others
delusional and or falsely saying that we are Mentally Ill, because
they can pin no Crimes on us and make them stick, so because their
Works are Evil, they are afraid of us because they hate the Righteous
like Cain Hated Able, and they make up false accusations saying that
we have a Mental Illness that makes us a threat to ourselves and or to
others, which accusations they cannot prove, and they do this to
persecute me and many others for our Political Stance and or our
Religious Belief, and they have repeatedly used the Medical Community
to try to silence and murder me and others, as they used false
allegations and deliberate misdiagnosis and caused me and many others,
the loss of Liberty without Just Cause, and caused me and multitudes
of other serious Medical Harm again and again, and these Global
Zionist Rulers that have hijacked our Governments and our Religious
Beliefs, and our Media and Medical Systems so that they may set us up
again and again, and systematically murder us without Just Cause, and
they will not Redress even one Just Issue on our Just Petitions for
Redress of Grievances.

The 1.6 Trillion set aside for what they call US National Security and
or Defense is what they need to cut out the Budget or the USA is dead.
These blind leaders of the blind cannot understand that the Think
Tanks that thought up the National Security Agenda, are Global
Antisemitic Antichrist Zionists that want to rule over and murder us
without Just Cause, and they did away with our US Constitution and our
Bill of Rights, and are using the Police Forces and the Medical
Communities that they run, to take away our Liberty on the False
Pretense of Providing Security and Medical Treatment while their
Chemical Drugs rob us of our Health and kill us.

http://youtu.be/UuURWvkw6Rs

I studied NBC, Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warfare, since I was
a child, and this is what you need to start promoting if you want to
save lives, the Medical Community does not run any Stool Tests, and
has no Idea what the General Population Normally carries without
getting Infected, and they are using People's Ignorance to spread fear
so that they can make Money off of the Fear.

The Skin does not get infected even though Bacteria and Fungi is all
over it, but if you scratch the Skin, it gets infected, and the Guts
and Lungs and Kidneys and Sinus Cavities work the same way, and they
are tricking people into taking what causes the scratches on the
inside to eliminate as many people as possible, and falsely call it a
Natural Mutated Biological Bacterial or Viral or Fungal Outbreak,
which it is not, it a Chemical attack on the Earth.

What they falsely called Lupus Rashes on Michael Jackson is an example
of what results from Chemicals damaging the Gut and Sinus Linings, the
same as other Skin Rashes, they are normally not superficial, but
start from the Digestive Track being damaged slowly by periodically
taking in chemicals which damage it.

The way the water runoff is drained all across the Country washing
Bacteria and Fungi from the land into the streams and rivers and lakes
and to the Ocean is not in itself bad, we grow Food in Compost and
Manure that is full of these Bacteria and Fungi, but what is bad, is
the Toxic Chemicals being washed out along with them, which damage the
Plants' and Animals' and Human's ability to keep from getting infected
by the Bacteria and Fungi.

The things that are damaging the protective layers of the Digestive
Tracks of both Animals and Humans, and is allowing them to become
infected by the every present Bacterial and Fungi is the added Inert
Ingredients to Medications and Food Supplements and Vitamins, and
added Food Ingredients, and added Chemical Fertilizers and added
Herbicides and Insecticides, and even runoff from Landfills and
Industrial Waste Sites.

Some of the Genetically Modified Food Crops, also help break down the
Digestive Tracks Defense ability that prevents it from getting
infected by ever present Bacteria and Fungi, and though some are
Genetically Designed to withstand Herbicides and or Pesticides, those
Herbicides and Pesticides break down the Defense Systems of most
Plants and allow them to get infected, which in turn gets Animals and
Humans Infected.

That E-Coli Strain that they are Promoting is not Rare, it lives in
most People's Digestive track even when they are not infected with it,
and there become infected with it the way that I did last Year, when
my Digestive Track was damaged by Inert Ingredients in Medications, I
can culture it from my own stool even when my Guts are not infected
with it, like it was last Year, and the Medical Community will not
know that, because they never take stool cultures, I do. Replace the
DOT with a Period, there are links there to Documents with both
descriptions and Photos of the Cultures that I took last Year.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Aa0Mw2e3zb1qZGhtM3hramZfMjJmM3MyMmdjdw&hl=en_US

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Aa0Mw2e3zb1qZGhtM3hramZfNTQ0ZHd0NTg2ZDI&hl=en_US

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Aa0Mw2e3zb1qZGhtM3hramZfNjE5cXN3cnFneA&hl=en_US

Ever since 1999 just before 9-11, I cannot go anywhere without TSA or
the Police just walking up and saying, “we are going to send you for a
Mental Evaluation,” and the Doctors that they appoint always hate me
for either my Religious Belief or my Political Stance, and because I
cannot get my Medical Records that show just how bad all them
Medications hurt me that a Judge ordered Doctors not to give me again,
and because they don't have my Medical Records, they falsely claim to
the Courts that there is nothing like that in my Medical Records, and
they just falsely call me delusional about the previous Court Orders,
and force the Harmful drugs on me again and again, and cause me more
serious Medical Harm every time, and then to try to hide that they
caused me Medical Harm, they remove from my Medical Records the Tests
that they themselves ran that show they caused me Medical Harm. But
don't write or call the Government or the Major Media Outlets for
help, they will just set you up and cause you more Medical Harm, and
have the Test results that prove it removed from your Medical Records.

Even getting into Court Last time, it did not stop them from causing
me Medical Harm, because the Doctors said the Court Orders were not
given to them, they were given to the County. I still need my Medical
Records or I cannot get the Proper Medical Treatment that I have
needed ever since I got out of the US Army in 1982, and the County
here refused to and still fails to obey Court Orders to get them, and
refused to and still fails to Obey Court Orders to get me Medical
Doctors to address my Medical Concerns, and refused to and still fails
to obey Court Orders to get the Doctors that were appointed by the
Government, and by the Medical System, on the same page, instead of
causing me more Medical Harm.

It is clear that it is the Antisemitic Antichrist Zionists who stole
our name Israel, that are not only the ones controlling our
Government and Medical Systems and setting us up to cause us harm
without Just Cause, but they are also firing on and killing Syrians
from inside and now from outside Syria, but the Global Antisemitic
Antichrist Zionist Rulers who are setting us all up to be tracked
through their Computer Systems so that they can systematically murder
us without Just Cause, will only keep blaming the Unrest on the Syrian
Government and or Iran.

Because they are not promoting the truth to try to save lives at CNN,
I tried to make a comment there to point out that it is not the Drugs
and that no matter how small amount of them that you take, the Harmful
Inert Ingredients in them are still going to cause you harm to the
point that you will die prematurely, but like several other Media
outlets did on their Health sites about Drugs and or Foods, CNN
somehow even though I signed up for an account, and signed in, they
somehow blocked my ability to post Comments there, because like on
other Mainstream Media Outlets, no Comment Block Option or reply
options will show up, violating my Freedom of the Press.

On, it happens to be Zionist Doctors making these Reports on the Drugs
in these Articles, the same kind that violated Court Orders again and
again and caused me serious Medical Harm, which is why the Public is
not getting the truth about it.

Cause for alarm: Antipsychotic drugs for nursing home patients

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/05/31/levinson.nursing.home.drugs/index.html

Studies say seniors are overmedicated on psychotropic drugs

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/health/2011/06/02/couwels.overmedicated.seniors.cnn

Warning: This is the way they answer calls to the Government for help,
and calls to the Media for help, and internet Posts asking for help,
and 911 Emergency calls for help, against Doctors and Medical Staff
using your Medical Records and the Medical System to set you up and
try to kill you.

http://youtu.be/2pNTrYd-4FQ

This would be funny if it were not for the fact this is how they
respond on the Phone Calls to the Government and or the Media and or
the Internet and or the Police before sending Police who say, “we are
not qualified to make Medical Judgments, by Law we have to leave it up
the the Professionals, and we are required to take you to them for
Mental Evaluation,” as they escort you to the Doctors that are
disobeying Court Orders and are deliberately removing things from you
Medical Records to hide the previous Medical Harm that they caused
you!

Warning: The Pharmacists and Doctors are not just shooting People
trying to get drugs from them, they are setting up and drugging out of
their minds and or shooting anyone that complains too much about the
Adverse Reactions to the Prescribed Medications, because they don't
want to make payouts for all the Law Suits.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/06/03/drugstore.robberies/index.html?hpt=us_t3

Warning: The E-Coli Outbreak will be followed by other Infectious
Disease Outbreaks that are all caused by the same thing, and it is a
Joint Global Chemical and Biological Attack launched by the Zionist
Organizations that control the Occupied Territory in the Middle East
that took over our Governments and Medical Systems and the Global
Media that is helping them hide where they are actually launching
there attacks straight through the Drug and Food Manufacturing and
Medical Systems that they control, and they intend to say that it and
other Infectious disease outbreaks caused by them too, was an attack
from a Nation that they wish to set up and declare War upon.

The Global Antisemitic Antichrist Zionist Organizations and the Rulers
of the US Federal and State and Local Governments joined forces, to
democratically vote to cast off the US Republic that use to protect us
from them, so that they can keep outlawing us so that they can keep
setting us up and murdering us.

Warning: The ADF and the Faith & Freedom Coalition and the Christian
Coalition of America and the Catholics and the Zionist Religious
Organizations are trying to get more support to keep the Children of
Israel and Ishmael outlawed as Bastards, and keep Elkanah אלקנה of
Mount Ephraim אפרים and Anna חנּה and Peninnah פּננּה and King David
and Solomon, outlawed as adulterers, and to keep the Wedding Feast in
the Scriptures outlawed, and keep the Ba'al and his Mate Jerusalem
outlawed, and to keep the Bridegroom of the Temple and the Bride of
Christ outlawed, so that they can use more Secular Laws that outlaw
the Law of Moses and the Prophets, to justify themselves for setting
us up and causing us more and more Medical Harm till we are dead from
the Medical Maltreatment from their Medical Community run by the
Fascist Global Zionist Police State.

https://www.alliancedefensefund.org/Marriage?referral=I0511FBA1

Just like I thought, they will allow a protest like this where we
dance in violation of a Law without locking everyone up and drugging
them out of their minds, but we cannot speak in tongues of Men and of
Angels in our own homes, because though it is not illegal, they know
that it is that same sign that house of Israel that believed the truth
from the God of Abraham, manifest on the Day of Pentecost in the
Scriptures, so because that shows that we are called and anointed by
Yahweh the God of Israel, they want to set us up and steal our
Inheritance for themselves, so they took over the Drug Manufacturing
and Medical Systems and control our Medical Records, so that anytime
we need Medical Treatment, we do not get it, and they have their
Police State repeatedly take us into their Traps at the Hospitals,
where we get no real Medical Treatment, as they place Armed Guards
upon us again and again, and have them lock us up at the Hospitals
falsifying our Medical Records to hide the Medical Harm that they are
causing us, like they have done to me again and again, every time they
even disobeyed Court Orders to cause me harm, like last year saying
that though the Judge Ordered the County to get my Medical Records and
get them straighten out, and ordered them to get me Medical Doctors to
tend to my Medical Concerns, and ordered the County to get all my
Doctors on the same Page, they just kept saying to me, we do not have
to obey those Court Orders, we are not the County, you will have to
get Medical Doctors to tend to your Medical Concerns when we release
you,” they cast off the Court Orders as not being addressed to them
to justify themselves for disobeying previous Court Orders ordering
not to give me those Drugs, because a Neurologist previously testified
that they not only made me more dysfunctional, but were killing me,
but because that is what they really want to do while making
themselves Money off the Government that pays them for the
Maltreatment, they caused me serious Medical Harm, as they violated
all the Court Orders and kept drugging me till near death, along with
many others, falsely calling us Mentally Ill.

http://youtu.be/akNIUljiIBk

Warning: The Global Zionist Police State and Media and Global Medical
Community of Doctors without Borders and Global Bankers are having
true Children of Israel and true Christians and true Muslims falsely
accused of Sex Crimes and other Crimes, and when they cannot pin the
crimes on them, they just say, we are going to have you Mentally
Evaluated, and they lock them up and they cannot get out no matter
what Lawyer they are given, and they have to take Medications that
eventually tear up the guts and cause E-Coli and other Gut Infections
that eventually spread to the Kidneys and Lungs and Sinus and Ear
Cavities, and they treat them with Antibiotics that have the Same
Inert Ingredients that caused the Infections and then like I said when
the did it to me since 1999, they falsely claim it is a Mutated Super
Bug like what they are doing in Europe and here in the USA, and are
using the Mass Media Outlets not only to hide it from the Public, but
to get the Public deceived into helping them.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/browse_thread/thread/f32d69eb2bfa53c6?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/30bcbe26020730a2/67cbbfd2615bac6c?hl=en#67cbbfd2615bac6c

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/browse_thread/thread/78d575419d55f7c3?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/53530d4a78ec48b5/a9456f3bead5b7ce?hl=en#a9456f3bead5b7ce

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/acffd4ef441747ad/3bf5281acc7bf0d2?hl=en#3bf5281acc7bf0d2

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats/browse_thread/thread/ca74ac8ff6e43eaf?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/1b51c8f20c98b44d/d397eced6e326f4e?hl=en#d397eced6e326f4e

May the Compassion and Mercy and Peace of Yahweh the God of Abraham be
with you all.

Love and Prayers

http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/

In service of Yahweh and Country

Lord Christ Joseph

Heir by birthright of the house of Israel