The innocent caught in the crossfire in America;

Joseph of Mount Ephraim

May 28, 2011, 12:22:31 AM5/28/11
The innocent caught in the crossfire in America;

Here is what the Fascist Police State designed by the Marxist and
Fascist Zionists to do away with the Protections written in the US
Constitution and Bill of Rights, and to do away with all of our
Rights not protected therein, as the falsely claim that they are
giving us Liberty and falsely claim that they are guarding our Liberty
by taking it away with what they falsely call National Security
Forces, and falsely call a War Drugs, and or a War on Crimes, and or a
War on Mental Illness.

http://youtu.be/5Aem7ytvwHY

Even when Treating Drug Addicts and or Alcoholics with forced Drug
Treatment, and or Treating People that are their Religious or
Political Rivals that are falsely accused of being a threat to
themselves and or to others, when they locked me up and drugged me out
of mind in New York and many other places in the USA, even when the
adverse reactions did not cause rashes and or seizures that they just
called side effects of the drugs, which they tried treating with drugs
for the side effects that cause the same and worse adverse reactions,
the adverse reactions to the drugs made the majority of the People
there unable to get to the toilet, because of the Diarrhea and
frequent urination caused by the forced Drug Treatment damaging the
Guts and Urinary Tract.

And though when they try one drug, and say, “Oh, He is going down
hill, we need to change the Drug!,” not one of those adverse reactions
is reported to the Government for what it is, an adverse drug reaction
that is damaging the Guts and Kidneys and opening them us to
Infections, while causing Brain Damage that results in the Victims
committing Suicide and or Murder Suicide to try to stop them from
taking away their Liberty and drugging them out of their Minds.

The Medical Community removes from the Medical Records any Medical
Tests that show that the Drugs caused Medical Harm, and or they
deliberately misinterpret that results and blame something else
instead of the Drugs that caused it. The People in Congress refuse to
accept the Reality that their Psychiatric Treatment Programs and
their Medical Communities are causing Death and Medical Harm to
People, while bankrupting America.

Why do they not want to stop this same inanity that was done in both
Nazi Germany and the former Soviet Union? Because they work for the
Medical Community Lobbyists and Drug Manufacturer Lobbyists and or
they have Conflicts of Interests, and all the Medical Community and
Drug Manufactures are deliberately hiding the Harmful Results of their
Drugs and Treatment Programs, because they make money off the Tax
Payers and the Insurance Companies that way.

The Gs Explained by Michael Holmes

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/05/27/explain.it.to.me.g.what.cnn

What is happening, by Mixing Politics and Economics, this is where the
Free Market died, being replaced by Global Regulation, as your
Government Leaders get owned by the Global Bankers and Global
Corporations, and this is where your Governments and Military
Complexes get hijacked to do the will of the Ruling Elite, instead of
the will of the People, overriding every Democratic Value, forming
Police States to enforce the will of the Elite against Democratic
Values. Any Money Pledged in these Summits is used to topple some
Regimes even starving the Populations ruled by them, and to prop up
other Regimes, and this is none for regulating the Money into the
pockets of the Global Bankers and Global Corporations who make Money
financing all the different sides in all the Conflicts on Earth, so
there is no peace that results from the G Summits.

In the Scriptures, Israel has no overall Government Ruler but Yahweh,
and the People appoint the Local Area Elders and Judges to handle the
Local affairs of the People, handling things in accordance with the
Law and the Prophets, each Local area had a Watchtower and a Watchman
appointed and anointed by Yahweh, to warn the People of approaching
enemies and or storms, and the Sanhedrin was made of seventy ans two
Prophets that prohibited of things from Yahweh, one of which was high
Priest and his assistant minister. The Sanhedrin was made up of Six
Members from Twelve Tribes not including Levi. Levi was spread among
the other Twelve Tribes as Priests of the Law of Moses, with Six
Cities of Levites in each other Tribes areas.. Forty and two Elders
were the normal number of Elders at the Gate of each City, who acted
as Local Judges. Scribes, which were basically Grammarians, were
responsible for recording the Law and the Prophets and translating it
into the language of the Local People, and Pharisees were Doctors of
the Law, whose job it was to make sure both the original Language of
the Law and the Translations, were accurately presented and applied.
But corrupt Scribes and Pharisees, were like corrupt US Politicians
and Layers promoting and writing Bills and Laws that do away with the
US Constitution, and the corrupt Scribes and Pharisees in different
Local Areas were responsible for developing diverse sects that often
contradict and fight against one another, and sometimes the different
sects broke off and started their own Branch of the Religion.

Originally the concept of the US Constitution was for guarding the
Rights of Individuals from Local Governors, making it so that the
Federal Government could override any Local Governance that violated
those protected Rights, but by the greed of corrupt US Politicians and
Layers, that concept and application of the US Constitution no longer
is applied.

Well, my Family Members in Sudan use to flee to Libya for protection
and work when Sudan went crazy, but where will the rest of my Family
go now?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43191222/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/

A typical brainwashed Doctor and Politician that cannot comprehend
that the problem is that our Medical Records and our Medical Treatment
is in the hands of Doctors like this one, who is lying saying that
People on Medicare cannot find a Doctor to treat them, I know it is a
lie, because every Doctor that I saw, I could not stop them from
Violating Court Orders and forcing Harmful Drugs and Harmful Foods on
me that caused me Medical Harm, after they refused to write in my
Medical Records the Foods that I have Adverse Reactions to, and
refused to get me Medications without Inert Ingredients when I needed
them, and they just charged Medicare for the Fascist Medical
Maltreatment. And his advice is the same as theirs, follow the
Doctor' recommended Diet, when not even their Dieticians could get me
the Foods I asked for that I would not have Adverse Reactions to, and
he says the same thing as them, take the Medications that they
prescribe, when not one Doctor would get me the forms of Medications
that have no Inert Ingredients that would cause me more Medical Harm,
and would not obey Court Orders to not give me Medications that were
already known to cause me Medical Harm, while they Bankrupted America
forcing ten of thousands on Social Security and Medicare to pay for
the Harmful forced Drug Treatment that either killed many and or
caused them to commit suicide or Murder Suicide because of the Medical
Harm that it caused them.

Senator Coburn "The President Submits A Budget To The Senate & No One
Agrees To Vote For It!" pt.1

http://youtu.be/uMY7eozZnwk

This is how they got Ronald Reagan's Family to help them destroy him
so that they could make more money for falsely so called research for
a cure to Alzheimer Disease, by hiding the cause of what they falsely
call Alzheimer Disease.

They can take out anyone that they want, and lie to their Families to
get them to help them keep their Victims totally disabled. The way
that those Inert Ingredients in Medications cause me to be more
Dyslexic and cause me to become forgetful while taking any Food
Supplement or Medication that has them in it, and those things
nearly disappear when I stop taking any of their Drugs with Inert
Ingredients in them, I knew what happened, when I saw a Video of
Ronald Reagan was shot, and he said to the Medical Staff, “I hope that
you are all Republicans!” And knowing that it was both Republicans and
Democrats that deceived some in my Family to help them Violate Court
Orders and cause me Medical Harm, I knew it was an inside Job when I
saw that he developed all the same symptoms that I get from their
Medications, and in my case they deceived some in my Family to help
them by just pointing at the Symptoms of being Poisoned by them and
they just said it is a Mental Illness that we must force treat with
these drugs or he will commit suicide or harm himself, and they
deceived his Family to help them, by just calling it Alzheimer
Disease, to hide the truth that is the Inert Ingredients in the
Medications and Food Supplements causing it.

Warning: Instead of reinstating the US Constitution and our Bill of
Rights President Obama Signed a Four Year Extension of the Patriot
Act, and now anyone in Law Enforcement can either arrest and or send
anyone that they want in Congress and or in the Banking System to a
Locked Hospital Ward for Drug Treatment, to make them submit to the
New World Order Government:

Warning: Like I said before but no one seems to be able to understand,
both the Right and Left are out of Control, the insane Fascist GOP is
driving to take control and they have a lot of support from ruling
Democrats that are owned by the Global Bankers and Global Corporations
too.

Look out for Police that take People in for supposedly National
Security Reasons, and lock them up for so called Mental Evaluations,
because they cannot pin any Criminal Charges on them, that is when you
can't get a Lawyer to stop them even if they are Violating and causing
you serious Medical Harm and or death.

http://youtu.be/bFYqtDL50AM

Warning: They have not Redressed our Just Grievances against their
Global Banks or the Medical System where they locked us up and killed
many and caused many Harm, and they intend on just making it like they
might Redress our Grievances, as they deliberately leave our
Grievances not Redressed.

Though I am Dyslexic, since 1999 I have been learning to use a
computer to write, and have been complaining to the US Government and
have been warning the Public that Global Banks are using the System to
persecute us for our Religious Belief, but the US Government will not
Readdress our Just Grievances on any Petition for Redress of
Grievances and any Issue, because they read the Law as, you have the
Right to Petition the Government for Redress of Grievances, but you
only have the Right to Petition us, you have no Right for Redress of
the Grievances contained therein, so things will continue as they
are, till by our not having changed the course of the System, the
System eliminates you for us.

http://youtu.be/D-dRLnqDuvU

US Law made the Bankers the Policeman by LAW. But for Profit to
themselves, because the Law of Moses tells us not to borrow Money or
Loan it for Usury, like in Nazi Germany, the Bankers, because of our
Religious Belief, by the Law that protects them from causing harm
turning in the wrong People as Terrorists, turn us in as having
Suspicious Activity, and there is no way for us to sue the Bankers for
causing us Harm by the US Law, and the US Government will not Redress
our Grievances, in time to save us.

I personally wrote from 2000 to 2005 George Bush during the Campaign
run by Karl Rove asking for help to stop the VA Doctors from
Violating Court Orders and causing me Medical Harm, and asked for help
getting Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan, and asking for help to stop
computer hackers from rewriting my Religious Writings trying to make
me look like a terrorist, and asking them for help to stop the Banks
and Government from forcing us to Violate the Law of Moses, instead of
getting help, they had the Media and Medical Community cause me more
Medical Harm and remove Medial Tests from my Medical Records to hide
the Harm that they had done unto me by their forced drug treatment
that was done Violation of previous Court Orders.

After the Bush Administration caused me serious Medial Harm, when I
got out of the nearly a Year of Forced Drug Treatment that was done
Violation of previews Court Orders, I asked Tim Pawlenty for help, and
Norm Coleman Called me, but instead of helping me, they set me up and
caused me more Medical Harm as the County here even Violated both
Previous Court Orders given by a Court in Michigan, and the new Court
Orders given by this State of Minnesota.

The GOP is worse thnt a Fascist Nazi Political Party, because they do
those Evils that they did, and don't think that they are Fascist
Nazis, but is not just the GOP that are Fascist Nazis and do not claim
to be so. The Democrats and Bill and Hillary Clinton are not in on
it, because I wrote them too asking for help with the same things over
and over again, in 2000 to 2005 asking for the same help, and after I
was set up, I wrote the then Hillary Clinton in New York requesting
Redress for a Petition for Redress of my Just Grievances, because like
when I was locked up and forced treated in Violation of Court Orders
in the Fascist VA Hospital in Kansas City and a Fascist Hospital in
Chicago that caused me medical Harm, I was eye witness of thousands
being caused Medical Harm by the Medical Community in a Fascist
Hospital in New York City and in a second Fascist Hospital in up State
New York, and only got set up and caused more Medical Harm, and there
is no where in the USA that I can go to stop the Fascist Medical
community from causing me and others more Medical Harm, because they
took away from us our Right to have and control our Medical Records
and our Medical Treatment. And on their Ballots there is no way for us
to Vote them out who cause Medical Harm because they hate and
persecute us because of our Religious Belief, because that is all that
they put on the Ballot.

They are not just making money off Prostitutes and Drug Addicts and
Drug dealers that they send through their revolving doors at the
Courts where the Police take them, to have the Courts launder the
Money through the Banks, they are making Money Jailing our Children
for petty Crimes, and they are even making Money off Charging the Rich
Fines and Jailing them for Petty crimes, and the Medical Community
where the Police and Courts often take us because we have committed no
Crime, are making Money off causing us Medical Harm drugging us out of
our minds to try to silence us as they make more and more Money
drugging us to death.

http://youtu.be/9knn1uUM7E4

The Governments and Global Zionist Banks and Military Complexes and
Media and Medical Communities and Police and Courts making Money off
allowing Criminals to function, just so that they can fine Prostitutes
and Criminals that the Police and Courts help Criminals keep Enslaved.

Every Military Base I have been to, when a Town or City just out side
the Gate has a Police Force that does not respect the Rights of US
Citizens, I found that has always been because both the Police
Department and the Courts are involved in using Prostitutes as Slaves
to fund their Operations.

And this is also where I found heavy Black market Operations
involving the sales of Stolen Military Weapons and Equipment and
Street Drugs that the Money is Legally Laundered by the Banks.

The way the scam works, the women are allowed to walk the streets and
get Soldiers as Johns, sometimes they have no Money, and some of the
Prostitutes and Pimps will make deals for the Military Weapons and
Equipment.

The Police do not arrest them for any of this, they arrest the
Prostitute, take them to court, and just fine them $50 to $500 and put
them right back on the street, the Court Makes its Money that way, and
a lot of times, it is not even recorded on Court Records.

They are against Legalizing Prostitution like we had to have Germany
do after WW2 to stop the Courts and Police from using Prostitutes as
Slaves, because they would lose the income form the Fines collected.

But legalizing Prostitution and Drugs would be a National Security
Interest, because then you can stop much of the Black-market of
Military Weapons and Equipment that is used by the Drug Cartels to
murder so many People in the USA and Mexico and Canada, because there
are always Drugs also involved in the Mix, often brought in by some
one in the Police or Court System, but sometimes by People from the
CIA or FBI.

Here is the deceit of someone betrothing a female to himself, instead
of to the Foretold of בעל Ba'al or the foretold of Bridegroom:

“And if a Sire promote his daughter to be a handmaid, she shall not
go out as the menservants do. If not pleased with her Lord, who has
betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to
promote her as a Foreign Nation,(or, as a “Foreign Goy,” which is
counted as an unbeliever,) he shall have no power to do, seeing he
has dealt deceitfully with her.”
Exodus 21:6-7

The Wedding Feast where being a Member of the Married Wife, she gets
Redemption from Yahweh by having the Promised Seed our Salvation from
Yahweh within her, or if Married to the Promised Seed, she is redeemed
by becoming a Member of the Promised Salvation from our Redeemer
Yahweh. In the above cause, the female was dealt with deceitfully,
because every Man in the Scriptures is called a אדן or אדון a Lord,
and there are only two Promised Lords from Yahweh for the Wedding
Feast, the Adam King as Ba'al or Husband of the Married Wife, and his
Son as the Bridegroom, but instead of betrothing her to one of them,
she was betrothed to a Man called a Lord.

The Children of Israel called Joseph in Egypt both a אדן or אדון a
Lord, and אלהים Elohim which is Plural Gods, and Yahweh called us
Elohim, Gods, Sons of the Highest of all, אני־אמרתי אלהים אתם ובני
עליון כלכם׃ because the Highest of all is God, and each of us is a
God, and with him in us, we represent him to the world as Gods, which
makes it Illegal for someone to worship us, or for us to follow
Government Rulers who are Gods, because we are to worship and follow
only one God, Yahweh. Both אדן or אדון are translated as a Lord in
English which is named upon both Men and Angels, and in your English
Bible יהוה, Yahweh which only refers to the Highest of all is also
translated as Lord. I Translate אדן or ,אדון as Lord, and יהוה, as
Yahweh.

ליוסף מזמור נאם יהוה לאדני שׁב לימיני עד־אשׁית איביך הדם לרגליך׃

Of Joseph a Psalm, Yahweh said unto my Lord, "sit here out my right
hand, till I set your enemies to stool your feet."

I came to build a House for Yahweh rebuilding the Temple, but it
looks like I will get to rebuild Jerusalem, this the manner of the
House I desire, Yahweh says, “The Heights are my Throne, and Earth the
stool for my feet, where is this House that you claim that you build
for me? Why do all these hoses exist, that I built not? I will look
unto none of them but this one who is of a Contrite Spirit, and who
stands in fear and trembling at the word from my mouth, and counts
burning incense as blessing an Idol, and who slays a dog, as if he
slew a Man.

Eli means, “my God,” and “Abi” means “My Father,” and “Yah,” is a
shortened name of Yahweh, named upon him and Yahshua and Joseph.
“Elijah” is Eli” and “Yah” in Hebrew, meaning “my God Yah,” and
“Elisha” is “Elishua” “my God saves,” and “Yah” and “shua” together is
the name that they translate as Joshua,” and “Jesus”

A Peace offer from Yahweh the God of Abraham to the Zionists that call
themselves Jews and or Israel and or Muslims;

O sons of Abraham, hear and hearken and there will be Peace unto you
from Yahweh the God of Abraham. It is not possible for one to raise a
hand up against Yahweh's Anointed and live, for Yahweh will come upon
that one who does in his predetermined hour, and my hand will not be
upon Yahweh's Anointed. O daughter's Zion, Yahweh has given unto me
both the Mother and Daughters, separate from the Marriages between you
and your Men and become Unwed, and either both your Males and Females
become Wed unto the Ba'al Joseph and receive within my Son Yahshua
from Yahweh within and manifest the sign of speaking in Tongues of Men
and or of Angels, with your Sires appointed their own Woman and or
Women to Sire Sanctified children, or become Wed unto my Lord Yahshua
who sits at the right hand of Yahweh, and receive within my Son
Yahshua from Yahweh within and manifest the sign of speaking in
Tongues of Men and or of Angels, with your Sires appointed their own
Woman and or Women to Sire Sanctified children, for it is not only
impossible for the Married Jerusalem to have more than one Ba'al, it
is not possible for Temple to have more than one Bridegroom. All who
calls himself a Jew and or Israel, the heart of each one will be
judged by Yahweh who known your hearts and reigns, and each fails to
believe and obey this word of the Wedding Feast from the Mouth of
Yahweh, by the hand of Yahweh they shall leave his or her Widow, if
they believe, for another who believes to care for, and if they
believe not, they too shall fall fall by the hand of Yahweh, and there
will be Peace.

Yahweh said יוצר אור ובורא חשׁך עשׂה שׁלום ובורא רע אני יהוה עשׂה כל־
אלה׃
“I form Light and finish Darkness, and I make Peace and finish Evil, I
Yahweh perform all this.”
Obey Yahweh and follow him unto making Peace.

Warning: The US and Western Backed Government in Georgia is doing a
huge Violent Crackdown on Unarmed Protesters, and so are the G-8
Governments

http://youtu.be/ciPRfNPcmbQ

http://youtu.be/l_97I1yR4Ic

http://youtu.be/GrphTa5aoXQ

In Yemen Anti-Yemen Government Tribes armed with Weapons from Western
Powers are attacking the Government starting a Civil War, caching
multitudes of the Unarmed Innocent in the Crossfire.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/05/201152581852254396.html

Come out from the Evil that Rule using Carnal Weapons of War, and
Bruit Force trying intimidate the People to submit to their takeover
of all the Governments of the Earth, and begin suing and removing from
Power the Global Rulers that are reducing the Nations to Rubble, and
are intentionally leaving Billions of People in an absolute State of
Despotism, as they set us all up while they took over our Governments
using Global Banking and Global Corporations to try to trap and starve
to death Billions of us, in Mass Executions by Starvation and or try
to Mass Murder the Protesters that rise up against their Power Greedy
Puppet Rulers .

MSNBC is a big part of those who overthrew our Government, or US
Constitution and our Bill of Rights, and helped set up the Police
State, and helped them outlaw our Religious belief with the Biased
coverage of Banking Laws and Marriage Laws and other Issues that all
left out the Options of the Right Choice, leaving only choices between
two Evils,, is silencing any Peaceful Protesters using Mass Police
Forces.

http://youtu.be/o3LUid0IZ2w

Bill Clinton Organized the Terrorist Organizations that are today
attacking the Pakistan Government our Ally, and is working with the
Globalist that are taking control of all the Energy Sources and trying
to scam more Money out of us, using a fear Tactic and falsely calling
Climate Change Man-mane, when in fact Climate Change is not Man-made,
but happens periodically when because of the Increase of Mass from
Meteorites hitting each Planet in the Solar System and their Moons and
the Sun, which changes the intensity of attraction between them, and
the Sun and the Moon and Planets readjust their Physical Structure
redistributing the added Mass from Meteorites, to stay in Balance,
and that adjustment causes Earthquakes on all the Planets, and
Volcanic Activity on those with Molten Cores, and causes Climate
Change like in the days Joseph was in Egypt recorded in the
Scriptures, which was Prophey of these days fortold of by the Prophet
Moses speaking for Yahweh the God of Abraham.

http://youtu.be/3L2513JFJsY
http://youtu.be/8Qn-ZBjrST8

Get ready to plant your survival Gardens,

yours truly,

Lord Joseph

Heir by birthright of the House of Israel

Some Eastern Background that will help Westerners realize the
Scripture are Eastern in Culture, and need to be applied with the
Eastern Cultures in Mind, or you are going completely around and doing
away with what Yahweh the God of Abraham says in the Scriptures.

In English we sell a product for Money, and we sell an Idea without
charge to gain supporters. Though Tradition contradicts the truth of
the Scriptures, in what they call Marriage Ceremonies today, a common
question that a Minister asks during the ceremony is, “Who gives this
Women to be Wed...?” To sell her Virtues, is to promote her Virtues to
win the heart of a Mate, and this is literally where that Traditional
question comes from, but in Translating from Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic,
and or Greek, often the original sense of the Phrase is lost,
especially when it comes to collecting what is called a Dowry, making
the Phrase seem to say, “Sold as Merchandise.”

When promoting or selling a Daughters Virtues, there are a lot of Men
who would just take advantage of the just for sex, and dump her
afterwords, so in the Scriptures, it shows to avoid this when selling
a Woman's Virtues to a prospective Mate, a Dowry was collected, which
was more of a guarantee that the Mate was not just going to use her
and dump her, but in all your Latin and German and English
Translations, it makes all these Phrases look like they were selling
Women as Merchandise.

One of the things People have a problem with, when these Eastern
Scriptures were written, they were dealing with a Culture in the
Middle East and Far East, where Women were often despised, so selling
the idea of a Woman's Virtue was, and is today there, a Major
Challenge. In Western Culture, it is almost the other way around now,
and Western Politicians and Religious Fanatics cannot step back and
look and reconcile the differences in Cultures.

Parents in the Scriptures often began promoting their Daughter's
Virtues before the age of Responsibility, which was twelve for Girls,
and thirteen for Boys, which is the age their Children were to be held
accountable to obeying the Law of God concerning Child bearing and
Spiritual Education, which they had been taught from the time that
they were born.

In Aramaic these ages and celebrations are called, Bar Mitzvah for
Boys, held at thirteen the Boy is no longer a Boy, but matures to
being a Sire. Though they translate that word as a Man, in Hebrew and
Aramaic it is the age where they are Physically able to produce a
Child. For Girls, though often translated Woman, in Hebrew and Aramaic
that word means, a Sire-Able Female, meaning she has matured to the
age of being able to conceive a Child at twelve, and the celebration
is called in Aramaic, Bat Mitzvah for the Females. Both Boys and Girls
that reached those ages, are called Youths until the Age Thirty, and
often had no freelance work in Business or Law until Thirty, when they
were released from apprenticeship, to begin practicing those things on
their own, and they were not allowed to become a Judge or a Priest in
the Ruling Sanhedrin, until age Forty, which was the age of being
considered an Elder.

It is not Lawful for any Government and or any Person on Earth, to
steal our Name Israel, and name it on Dirt, or on any form of
Government to make that Government Rule over us, because that is a
miswitness or Sin against Yahweh the God of Israel, because our Flesh
and Bones are Israel, and you have stolen our name and named it upon a
State that does Evil in our name, and you cause People to deny our
right to exist, and cause People to do violence unto us without Just
Cause, because we are not that Evil State that robs and does violence
unto whoever that they please..

It is a miswitness which is from the word that English translates as a
Sin, to take the name "Israel" from us and say that it means a
Government or a State like the Nations have ruling over them.

ויתקבצו כל זקני ישׂראל ויבאו אל־שׁמואל הרמתה׃
ויאמרו אליו הנה אתה זקנת ובניך לא הלכו בדרכיך עתה שׂימה־לנו מלך
לשׁפטנו ככל־הגוים׃
וירע הדבר בעיני שׁמואל כאשׁר אמרו תנה־לנו מלך לשׁפטנו ויתפלל שׁמואל
אל־יהוה׃
ויאמר יהוה אל־שׁמואל שׁמע בקול העם לכל אשׁר־יאמרו אליך כי לא אתך
מאסו כי־אתי מאסו ממלך עליהם׃
ככל־המעשׂים אשׁר־עשׂו מיום העלתי אתם ממצרים ועד־היום הזה ויעזבני
ויעבדו אלהים אחרים כן המה עשׂים גם־לך׃

"Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and
came to Samuel unto Ramah, And said unto him, Behold, you are old,
and your sons walk not in your ways: now make us a King to judge us
like all the nations. But the thing displeased Samuel, when they
said, Give us a King to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto Yahweh. And
Yahweh said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all
that they say unto you: for they have not rejected you, but they have
rejected me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the
works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of
Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served
other Elohim, so do they also unto you."

1 Samuel 8:4-8

You cannot believe one word of the US Government, or the Mainstream
Media, or the Antisemitic Antichrist Netanyahu and or his Zionist
Supporters or these who call themselves Christians that say that they
support Israel to steal our name Israel from us, and name it
on ,Antisemitic Antichrist Zionists, from where many of them were in
on setting me up to be caused serious Medical Harm, in no different
Manner than the Nazis did unto us blood descendants of Israel in Nazi
Germany.

If you exercise any right of Protest in the USA against the Zionists
overthrowing our US Constitution and Bill of Rights, hijacking our
Government and Military Complexes and Controlling the Mainstream
Media, and setting up a Nationwide Police State to track down and
capture or kill anyone that they point a finger at, you will end up
either in Jail, and or in one of the Locked Hospital Rooms being
drugged out of your mind, and or you will mysteriously be killed, and
or be gunned down in a crossfire between Security Forces and
Criminals.

CNN: Heckler interrupts Israeli PM Netanyahu

http://youtu.be/ZFhuwQhsAiA

http://www.moveoveraipac.org/2011/05/jewish-protester-disrupts-netanyahu-during-congressional-address/

CODEPINK Takes Responsibility for Netanyahu Heckler — Claims She Was
Hurt

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/codepink-takes-responsibility-for-netanyahu-heckler-claims-she-was-hurt/

The right of Convicted Criminals to be protected from cruel and
unusual punishment does not apply to Patients that they are
systematically setting up and executing with slow and terrifying
execution by toxic Drugs in locked Hospital Wards.

The Politicians and their Major Media Outlets who were in on setting
me and multitudes of others up, to be locked up without Just Cause and
force treated with toxic Drugs that they make US Taxpayers and
Insurance Companies Pay for, will not broadcast this, because they
want to set up more innocent People in their Traps.

The Global Banking Zionists that own the US Government counts anyone
that they foreclose on as just a Criminal animal, and does not regard
the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. They removed the orders of a
Judge from my Medical Records that ordered Police and Doctors not to
force treat me with Psychotropic Drugs, because a Neurologist
testified that they were no just making me more dysfunctional, but
that they were killing me, and then they falsely called me Homeless
which is a Crime in the USA that requires being locked up and drugged
in a Locked Hospital Ward, no matter how much you object. So by
removing the Documents and locking me up in a Hospital falsely calling
me delusional about the Judges Orders, they forced upon me again and
again those same Drugs, and every time that I complained about the
adverse reactions, they looked at the Lab Tests, and switched to
different Drugs that did the same thing, then they removed from my
Medical Records the Lab Tests that showed that the Drugs caused me
serious Medical Harm, and they falsely called me delusional about the
Tests, and forced upon me all the same Drugs again, with the same
adverse reactions and more severe Medical Harm till I eventually
could barley speak and was in a Wheelchair dying from Infections
caused by the adverse reactions to the drugs, that they refused to
treat, because they said I had adverse reactions to too many Drugs.
But of course since they could find no Law that I violated, the right
of Convicted Criminals to be protected from cruel and unusual
punishment does not apply to Patients that they are systematically
setting up and executing with slow and terrifying execution by toxic
Drugs in locked Hospital Wards. So if you are a US Veteran or US
Citizen or a Foreigner needing Medical Treatment in the US, watch out,
like the Fascist Hospitals designed by the Zionists in the Occupied
Zone in the Middle East, under the Direction of the Zionists who
bought out our Government and overthrew our US Constitution and Bill
of Rights, and set up what they call National Security, like the
Airports do, every US Hospital has Armed Guards to escort you to
locked Hospital Wards so that they can charge the Tax Payers and
Insurance Companies to make themselves Profit while executing you.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/53530d4a78ec48b5/a9456f3bead5b7ce?hl=en#a9456f3bead5b7ce

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/acffd4ef441747ad/3bf5281acc7bf0d2?hl=en#3bf5281acc7bf0d2

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats/browse_thread/thread/ca74ac8ff6e43eaf?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/1b51c8f20c98b44d/d397eced6e326f4e?hl=en#d397eced6e326f4e

May the Compassion and Mercy and Peace of Yahweh the God of Abraham be
with you all.

Love and Prayers

http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/

In service of Yahweh and Country

Lord Christ Joseph

Heir by birthright of the house of Israel