Jon and his Spiritual accuracy.

Joseph of Mount Ephraim

May 29, 2011, 11:52:53 PM5/29/11
Jon and his Spiritual accuracy.

http://youtu.be/czZ99Brw7LY

He hit it right on, "I wonder if Bush's act is Kosher?” No real Jew
and no real descendant of Israel would stand with a man who outlaws
the Law of Moses by Secular Education and Business Laws, and outlaws
both the Children of Israel and Ishmael as Bastards by man-made
Marriage Laws, so what does Ehud Olmert and his followers stand for?
Not Yahweh the God of Israel, and the way they persecute me and others
for showing what the Hebrew Scriptures say, is proof of that.

They always miss the meaning of the Good Samaritan.

http://youtu.be/PcuiCp2AhdY

Samaria is the Capital of the Kingdom of Israel, and Jerusalem is the
Capital of Judea, and the two Kingdoms were always enemies from the
time that they were formed, saying to a Jew of Judea that a Samaritan
was your Neighbor was something that was unthinkable, is was the
command, “You have head it said, Hate your enemies, but I say love
your enemies...,” Now, Bush and this Followers, and this
Administration, and those in the Zionist Occupied Zone, do not ever
obey the Law of God, they are like the Jew and the Rabbi of Judea in
the teaching that passed by the man that had fallen among thrives,
those Hypocrite Religious People are the thieves, yet this Nations
helps that Jew and Rabbi that passed by, and helps them rob and murder
their victims, so since the Law and the Prophets all speak against
the evil that they do, how are they the chosen People of God?

Like other Zionist run Businesses, Glencore with its Zionist Partners,
were pardoned for Trading with Iran

The Republic of Congo, formerly Zaire when we first started our
Ministry there, which like in the USA at the same time our Religious
Belief became classified as a Cult by the Media and the US
Government, and in Africa and the USA is where we were persecuted the
most by Corporations, and it turns out Bill Clinton Pardoned that
Company the has Zionist Partners, for trading with Iran, and that same
Company is part of the Agricultural takeover in Brazil, where Obama
has just opened the Oil Exploration there, greatly benefiting this
Glencore Organization and Corporations that work with them, that
persecutes us wherever they reach.

Also Glencore with its Zionist Partners that were pardoned for Trading
with Iran, are part of the same Organizations that the Zionists use
to force the President and many in Congress to do their bidding, or
they loose all their Campaign Support, and if those Corporations kill
us, they force the Presidents and or Congress and or the DOJ to
either Pardon them and or to refuse to investigate the Corporations
and Bankers involved.

If you look at the Mining Detonators that were used by this Mining
Company in Africa that I had copies of what they had on my Computer
when it was hacked in 2001 to 2005, they are the same as what
detonates Roadsides bombs in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2001 to 2005 I
was looking for the alleged source of Yellow Cake in Africa, and found
the detonators that are used for making remote controlled Roadside
Bombs. Not only is Bill Clinton involved with every Organization that
persecutes us for our Religious Belief, so is the Bush Family, and
everything that they do, they blame it on their trading Partner Iran,
so I have no side to turn to, to get an honest redress of just
grievances.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glencore

Look at Georgia now; This is the Administration that the Clinton and
Bush Administrations and even Donald Trump Supported, but they will at
most just speak out against it once or twice, and do nothing to stop
it, as they keep on heading the same direction, as the US keeps
becoming more and more, that same Evil. Oh, in the Scriptures, the
Mount of Esau says, “We have been impoverished, but we will rebuild
the waste Cities,” Umm, Impoverished means Debt to the Rich that owns
them, and both the borrower and the lender are of the Mount of Esau,
and they don't stop doing Violence unto all Jacob as they violate the
Law of Moses and loan and borrow more Money for Usury to rebuild the
Waste Cities, so Yahweh says concerning the rebuilding done that way,
“But I will tear it down.”

http://youtu.be/l0LRu_L2YvE

Gaza Tunnels just like US Mexico Border
http://youtu.be/wIXecUX8ytM

They say the rocket that hit the School Bus was not Russian made, but
that surprised me, because that stuff came from Libya at the start of
the conflict, but the Palestinians are right, with the border
opening, there is more freedom so they do not need to fight for
freedom, but it is the closed minds of the Zionists who try to stir up
trouble to try to prove them wrong.

Stick a Fork in Medicare Reform? They should put the fork in the
Democrats and the Republicans.

Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans will get our Medical Records
and our Medical Treatment out of our Enemies' Hands who even if we
have Cash, they are neglecting our Medical needs, and providing
Expensive Medical Maltreatment that causes us Medical Harm, and they
charge Social Security and Medicare for the Harm that they cause to
Bankrupted America.

Stick a Fork in Medicare Reform?

http://youtu.be/cY7XZ5ZCrnU

Some of my Notes on events in Yemen from older to latest:

Yemen, the stronger Tribes against the Government, some of them are
carrying M-72 LAWS (Light Antitank Weapons Systems and what is
interesting about that, after I was outed on Ft Riley and got out of
the Army, the exchange students from Africa that kidnapped me and a
friend outside Ft Riley, were armed with M16s and M72 LAWS which were
recovered at the 11 mile marker where the Car broke down outside
Kansas City and we escaped and got the KC Police to check the car out,
after they threatened to lock us up for harassing the Police about it
for three hours.) and other Western Weapons, and the French and
British bought US Helicopters to use in Libya.

http://youtu.be/sWUOfBQxXTI

With the large amount of Pentagon Money Missing, and no way to
accurately report how many US Weapons and or Captured Weapons are
missing, just how many of those weapons end up in Africa and or Yemen
or Syria like the Iran Contra way?

http://youtu.be/yGelSxTzvGU

CIA operating in Africa no doubts Arms groups against who they count
the bad guys, like they did with Bin Laden against the Soviets.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43207040/ns/us_news-security/

These guys in Yemen might prevent an all out Civil War http://youtu.be/Y9PmyS30hdU
Yet I am not sure how many of the actual Violent People there they
will be against, they are less hardline on a lot of issues, and might
not take a stance against them, which actually makes them better
rulers.

But the US will kill all those guys making Peace, because they say
that they hate these guys that they help kill those other guys

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/29/yemeni-president-tribal-leader-reach-ceasefire-agreement/

http://youtu.be/_DgQZOZM5_0

Note: Those other Guys making Peace are Shiites, like from Iran, but
these guys called Al-Qaeda, are Arab from Saudi Arabia, but it will
all be blamed on Iran to justify destroying Iran' Oil fields like the
did Iraq' and Libya's Oil fields, just to drive up the price of Saudi
Oil.

The US Government and Private Police forces are going too far,let
this be their Last Warning!

http://youtu.be/PWeF6lwg4aY

http://youtu.be/8jUU3yCy3uI

The cause of PSTD, The Global Zionist Police State.

He is lucky, unlike me, who was locked up on and off for a lock up
time of literally Years, where each time they Violated Court Orders
and drugged me out of my Mind with the same Drugs that were already
known to cause me harm, and caused me serious Medical Harm again and
again, he was only locked up a few hours.

http://youtu.be/2azI9eUiVrg

Come out from the Educators who do not teach by Spirit Yahweh, their
false Doctrines blind your eyes from seeing the truth from Yahweh, as
they set you up to lead you and your Families into Bankruptcy and
Bondage.

Their Education Systems are full of Administrators that teach their
Students to count anyone called by the God of Abraham as Crazy, and
they teach them how to make up Illnesses to blame the Medical Harm on,
that is caused by their Medications that they even force upon
Multitudes if they cannot deceive them into taking those Harmful
Drugs, and they Educate them how to use the Police Forces and the
Hospitals to lead them into traps, so that they can take away their
Liberty without Just Cause, and cause them Medical Harm with Medical
Maltreatment, that they falsely call Medical Care that they charge the
Tax Payers and Insurance Companies for, as they Bankrupt America and
the entire World forcing them to pay them for their Education and
Police and Medical Systems.

These People's point of view of what a Liberal is is totally the
opposite of what a Liberal is in the Scriptures from Yahweh the God of
Abraham.

http://youtu.be/_bky0cXRj20

A Liberal in the Scriptures does not support a Government Education
System or a Government like what Rules over the Nations at all,
because the Government and the Education System outlaw the Law of
Moses and the Prophets, as they they train New Generations to
unjustifiably persecute the Seed of Abraham. Doing away with those
things that they promote as Liberal Big Government Programs. and
legalizing the Law of Moses and the Prophets using Judgment and
Compassion and Mercy and Forgiveness, is what the Scriptures calls
being Liberal.

The Scripture says that there is a time when, "they will no longer
call the Vile, Liberal,” but truly calling the Vile either “Liberal”
or “Conservative,” when the Cruel Conservative Curl is evil too, is
what they do to give no choice but to choose between two evils on
their Ballots, because their Administrators and Teachers are not
Anointed with Spirit Yahweh, they hearken not to his word, and they
teach nothing but lies against the truth from Yahweh, and before it
is over, their Government and Education system which is the Vile that
it talks about, will fall before me.

What? The US Government and their Media and the Religions and
Educators said Islam was enemy of our values, they should be judged
from their own mouths, this is Islam into whose hands my Brothers sold
me to the Merchants, and the Merchants sold me into the hand of Islam.

http://youtu.be/PbOp_9VfR6o

Warning; “ The US Government Courts are and their Mass Media
brainwashing Machine like MSN and others are saying that the VA has
Unchecked Incompetence, which is in reality Unchecked Incompetence of
Journalists in the Governments' Brainwashing Machine for reporting
the story the wrong way, so that they can drive even harder to
exterminate US Veterans like me and other who got PSTD from serving,
with falsely so called Medical Treatment using the same expensive
Fascist Nazi Brainwashing Drugs that they forced upon so many of us
that they bankrupted America, and cause People to die from the
infections caused by the adverse reactions to the Drugs, and or caused
them to commit Suicide or Murder Suicide, and they are using the same
brainwashing technique of using emotional Family Members of US
Veterans that committed Suicide from the small amount of Drugs that
were given them, and they brainwashed their Families to falsely think
that it was because they did not get enough of those Drugs that cause
Medical Harm and cause them to commit Suicide and or Murder Suicide.

O Bill Clinton and George Bush Sr, why don't you with transparency
tell the People about this group that they call Bilderberg?

Why is it that of the People in Right or Left leaning US Political
Parties, and or in the Right or Left leaning Media, who many say are
associated with this group, either side that we choose, they want to
steal our name Israel, and name it upon Hypocrites and or Imposters,
as they set us up to be drugged out of minds, and or be set up to be
killed? Why is it that the majority of the People who set me up, and
set other believers up, and caused us serious Medical Harm and or
Death without Just Cause, seem to be associated with this group that
they called Bilderberg in these videos?

http://youtu.be/RE2fPC3XNsw

http://youtu.be/xUPyrSZONvM

O Yahweh, my soul is too small to be able Judge each one of such a
great multitude of this People yours, the harvest is truly plentiful,
but the laborers are few, I pray for more laborers. O Yahweh, how
shall I communicate that the walk with you has no static Law that is
always applied to the present situation, and there is no magic balance
to reach, but whether in season or out of season, Righteousness is a
change in course and application of the Law that you as the only true
Lawgiver gives, when you reprove us by the word from your mouth, for
that reproof not but from one's heart alone, but from your mouth to
our heart is the Pathway of Life?

Who has heard and believed our report, and who believes and keeps the
word from your mouth when you speak?

לכל זמן ועת לכל־חפץ תחת השׁמים׃
עת ללדת ועת למות עת לטעת ועת לעקור נטוע׃
עת להרוג ועת לרפוא עת לפרוץ ועת לבנות׃
עת לבכות ועת לשׂחוק עת ספוד ועת רקוד׃
עת להשׁליך אבנים ועת כנוס אבנים עת לחבוק ועת לרחק מחבק׃
עת לבקשׁ ועת לאבד עת לשׁמור ועת להשׁליך׃
עת לקרוע ועת לתפור עת לחשׁות ועת לדבר׃
עת לאהב ועת לשׂנא עת מלחמה ועת שׁלום׃
מה־יתרון העושׂה באשׁר הוא עמל׃
ראיתי את־הענין אשׁר נתן אלהים לבני האדם לענות בו׃
את־הכל עשׂה יפה בעתו גם את־העלם נתן בלבם מבלי אשׁר לא־ימצא האדם את־
המעשׂה אשׁר־עשׂה האלהים מראשׁ ועד־סוף׃
ידעתי כי אין טוב בם כי אם־לשׂמוח ולעשׂות טוב בחייו׃
וגם כל־האדם שׁיאכל ושׁתה וראה טוב בכל־עמלו מתת אלהים היא׃
ידעתי כי כל־אשׁר יעשׂה האלהים הוא יהיה לעולם עליו אין להוסיף וממנו
אין לגרע והאלהים עשׂה שׁיראו מלפניו׃
מה־שׁהיה כבר הוא ואשׁר להיות כבר היה והאלהים יבקשׁ את־נרדף׃

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under
the heights, a time to be born, and a time to die, a time to plant,
and a time to pluck up that which is planted, a time to kill, and a
time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up, a time to
weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A
time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time
to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to get, and a
time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away, a time to rend,
and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak, a time
to love, and a time to hate, a time of war, and a time of peace. What
profit has he that works in that wherein he labors? I have seen the
travail, which God has given to the sons of Adam to be exercised in
it. He has made all completable in his due time, also he has set the
Cosmos in their heart, so that no Adam can find out the work that God
makes from the beginning to the end. I know that there is no good in
them, but for to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that
all Adam should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labor, it
is the gift of Elohim. I know that, whatsoever Elohim does, it shall
be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it:
and Elohim do that for them to fear before him. That which has been
birth now; and that which birth had already been; and Elohim requires
that which is past. “

These words translated “border,” are a reference like in English to
the Limits of a Jurisdiction, or Boundary of a Law. When defining a
boundary of a Nation, geographical areas are marked with landmarks,
like from the River Euphrates on the East unto the Great Sea on the
West, and Dan in the North and בְּאֵר שֶׁבַע‎‎ Beersheba in the
South. This is the Scriptural boundaries of the Promised Land that is
allegoric of a New Heights and New Earth, for as long as we dwell
within this Earth, like Abraham we are Foreigners dwelling in a
Foreign Earth, till the Promised New Heights and New Earth wherein
dwells Righteousness, are brought to pass after the Resurrections.

But even the Land marked out as the Promised Land that exists now, is
not all called Israel, referring to the Jurisdiction of Israel.
Jordan is part of this land, and Judea is too, as well as parts of
what is called Syria today.

But in Malachi and the Law of Moses it is plain we are not to oppress
the Foreigner that dwells among us. It has always been those that
oppress the Foreigners among us, that cause Jews and Israel to hated
among the Nations, and causes the name of our God to be blasphemed
among the Nations, like as Paul of the Tribe of Benjamin points out
in Romans. This border of Jacob possessions, and the border of Esau
are not a geographical Location. Speaking of Esau, “and they shall
call them, the border of wickedness,” because no matter where they
are, they live in wickedness as their border doing violence unto
Jacob.

The way these People are defining the borders of Israel today, it
steals our name, and names it wrongly on a geographical location and
on a Government that contradicts the Law of Moses. I stand within the
borders of the Law of Moses, within the borders of my Inheritance no
matter where I dwell, and the throne of David is part of my
Inheritance, O Jacob, O Israel, are you not flesh of my flesh, and
Bone of my Bones no matter where upon Earth that you dwell?

O Virgin Daughter of Zion

מה־אעידך מה אדמה־לך הבת ירושׁלם מה אשׁוה־לך ואנחמך בתולת בת־ציון כי־
גדול כים שׁברך מי ירפא־לך׃

What thing shall I take to witness for you? what thing shall I liken
to you, O Daughter of Jerusalem? what shall I equal to you, that I may
comfort you, O Virgin Daughter of Zion? for your breach is great like
the sea: who can heal you?

Let no breach be in Israel, Who is the breach of Israeli? O Rachel my
Mother named him בן־אוני Benoni, but my Father Jacob named him בנימין
Benjamin, with whom my Cup, my Silver Cup is found, he shall be my
servant, three hundred pieces of silver, for three hundred Maidens of
the Nations to dance for my brother Benjamin, for Paul of the Tribe of
Benjamin given unto the house of David, made the Gentiles fellowheirs
of the Tribe of Benjamin and of the house of Israel, for the gifts and
calling from God is without repentance.

The Spirit of Adoption that pertains unto all Israel,

ועתה לא־אתם שׁלחתם אתי הנה כי האלהים וישׂימני לאב לפרעה ולאדון לכל־
ביתו ומשׁל בכל־ארץ מצרים׃

So now it was not you that sent me here, but Elohim: and he has made
me Father to Pharaoh, and Lord of all his house, and a ruler
throughout all Earth of Egypt.

From within this earthen vessel of Egypt, I sing Yahweh praise who
placed within my two hands a Rod of Iron, and lid me upon Holy Hill
Zion.

בן פרת יוסף בן פרת עלי־עין בנות צעדה עלי־שׁור׃

A son fruitful Joseph, a builder a bough upon a well, his daughters
climb upon the wall,

The words often Translated Son and Daughter also mean a Builder for
boys, and a Branch for girls. My Coat of many pieces dipped in blood
by Judah, O daughters of the Virgin, my sister my spouse, O Virgin
Daughter of Zion, Jerusalem, my daughters wed my Son Yahshua from the
Loins of Judah and of the house of David as I sit upon the throne of
David, a Father unto Pharaoh, my Lord seated at the right hand of our
God Yahweh, is a demanding Cesar, who said render unto Cesar that
which is Cesar's and render unto God that which God's, but there no
money to render unto Cesar his Tax, and no Tithes to render unto God
because the greedy regulated it all into their own pockets, leaving
the poor without.

ביד מלאכי׃
אהבתי אתכם אמר יהוה ואמרתם במה אהבתנו הלוא־אח עשׂו ליעקב נאם־יהוה
ואהב את־יעקב׃
ואת־עשׂו שׂנאתי ואשׂים את־הריו שׁממה ואת־נחלתו לתנות מדבר׃
כי־תאמר אדום רשׁשׁנו ונשׁוב ונבנה חרבות כה אמר יהוה צבאות המה יבנו
ואני אהרוס וקראו להם גבול רשׁעה והעם אשׁר־זעם יהוה עד־עולם׃
ועיניכם תראינה ואתם תאמרו יגדל יהוה מעל לגבול ישׂראל׃
בן יכבד אב ועבד אדניו ואם־אב אני איה כבודי ואם־אדונים אני איה מוראי
אמר יהוה צבאות לכם הכהנים בוזי שׁמי ואמרתם במה בזינו את־שׁמך׃
מגישׁים על־מזבחי לחם מגאל ואמרתם במה גאלנוך באמרכם שׁלחן יהוה נבזה
הוא׃
וכי־תגשׁון עור לזבח אין רע וכי תגישׁו פסח וחלה אין רע הקריבהו נא
לפחתך הירצך או הישׂא פניך אמר יהוה צבאות׃
ועתה חלו־נא פני־אל ויחננו מידכם היתה זאת הישׂא מכם פנים אמר יהוה
צבאות׃
מי גם־בכם ויסגר דלתים ולא־תאירו מזבחי חנם אין־לי חפץ בכם אמר יהוה
צבאות ומנחה לא־ארצה מידכם׃
כי ממזרח־שׁמשׁ ועד־מבואו גדול שׁמי בגוים ובכל־מקום מקטר מגשׁ לשׁמי
ומנחה טהורה כי־גדול שׁמי בגוים אמר יהוה צבאות׃
ואתם מחללים אותו באמרכם שׁלחן אדני מגאל הוא וניבו נבזה אכלו׃
ואמרתם הנה מתלאה והפחתם אותו אמר יהוה צבאות והבאתם גזול ואת־הפסח ואת־
החולה והבאתם את־המנחה הארצה אותה מידכם אמר יהוה׃
וארור נוכל וישׁ בעדרו זכר ונדר וזבח משׁחת לאדני כי מלך גדול אני אמר
יהוה צבאות ושׁמי נורא בגוים׃

"The burden of the word of Yahweh to Israel by Malachi. I have
loved you, says Yahweh. Yet you say, Wherein have you loved us? Was
not Esau Jacob's brother? says Yahweh: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated
Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of
the wilderness. Whereas Edom says, We are impoverished, but we will
return and build the desolate places; thus says Yahweh of hosts, They
shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The
border of wickedness, and, The people against whom Yahweh has
indignation for ever. And your eyes shall see, and you shall say,
Yahweh will be magnified from the border of Israel. A son honors his
father, and a servant his Lord: if then I be a father, where is mine
honor? and if I be a Lord, where is my fear? says Yahweh of hosts unto
you, O priests, that despise my name. And you say, Wherein have we
despised your name? you offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and you
say, Wherein have we polluted you? In that you say, The table of
Yahweh is contemptible. And if you offer the blind for sacrifice, is
it not evil? and if you offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer
it now unto your governor; will he be pleased with you, or accept your
person? says Yahweh of hosts. And now, I pray you, beseech God that he
will be gracious unto us: this has been by your means: will he regard
your persons? says Yahweh of hosts. Who is there even among you that
would shut the doors for nothing? neither do you kindle fire on mine
altar for nothing. I have no pleasure in you, says Yahweh of hosts,
neither will I accept an offering at your hand. For from the rising
of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great
among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto
my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the
Nations, says Yahweh of hosts. But you have profaned it, in that you
say, The table of Yahweh is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his
meat, is contemptible. you said also, Behold, what a weariness is
it! and you have snuffed at it, says Yahweh of hosts; and you brought
that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus you brought an
offering: should I accept this of your hand? says Yahweh. But cursed
be the deceiver, which has in his flock a male, and vows, and
sacrifices unto Yahweh a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, says
Yahweh of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the Nations."

Yahweh cast hi Angel about in flames of fire engulfing me and refining
my heart before him as I stand fear trembling, becoming alike a
refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap. who shall be able stand before
me as I purify the sons of Levi, and purifier of silver, purge them
as gold and silver, that they may offer unto Yahweh an offering in
righteousness. Shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant
unto Yahweh, as in the days of old, and as in former years?

וקרבתי אליכם למשׁפט והייתי עד ממהר במכשׁפים ובמנאפים ובנשׁבעים לשׁקר
ובעשׁקי שׂכר־שׂכיר אלמנה ויתום ומטי־גר ולא יראוני אמר יהוה צבאות׃
כי אני יהוה לא שׁניתי ואתם בני־יעקב לא כליתם׃
למימי אבתיכם סרתם מחקי ולא שׁמרתם שׁובו אלי ואשׁובה אליכם אמר יהוה
צבאות ואמרתם במה נשׁוב׃
היקבע אדם אלהים כי אתם קבעים אתי ואמרתם במה קבענוך המעשׂר והתרומה׃
במארה אתם נארים ואתי אתם קבעים הגוי כלו׃
הביאו את־כל־המעשׂר אל־בית האוצר ויהי טרף בביתי ובחנוני נא בזאת אמר
יהוה צבאות אם־לא אפתח לכם את ארבות השׁמים והריקתי לכם ברכה עד־בלי־די׃
וגערתי לכם באכל ולא־ישׁחת לכם את־פרי האדמה ולא־תשׁכל לכם הגפן בשׂדה
אמר יהוה צבאות׃
ואשׁרו אתכם כל־הגוים כי־תהיו אתם ארץ חפץ אמר יהוה צבאות׃

"And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift
witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against
false swearers, and against those that oppress the employee in his
wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the
foreigner from his right, and fear not me, says Yahweh of hosts. For
I am Yahweh, I change not; therefore you sons of Jacob are not
consumed. Even from the days of your fathers you are gone away from
my ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will
return unto you, says Yahweh of hosts. But you say, Wherein shall we
return? Will a man rob Elohim? Yet you have robbed me. But you say,
Wherein have we robbed you? In tithes and offerings. You are cursed
with a curse: for you have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring
you all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my
house, and prove me now herewith, says Yahweh of hosts, if I will not
open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the
devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your
ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the
field, says Yahweh of hosts. And all nations shall call you blessed:
for you shall be a delightful Earth, says Yahweh of hosts. "

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/browse_thread/thread/78d575419d55f7c3?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/53530d4a78ec48b5/a9456f3bead5b7ce?hl=en#a9456f3bead5b7ce

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/acffd4ef441747ad/3bf5281acc7bf0d2?hl=en#3bf5281acc7bf0d2

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats/browse_thread/thread/ca74ac8ff6e43eaf?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/1b51c8f20c98b44d/d397eced6e326f4e?hl=en#d397eced6e326f4e

May the Compassion and Mercy and Peace of Yahweh the God of Abraham be
with you all.

Love and Prayers

http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/

In service of Yahweh and Country

Lord Christ Joseph

Heir by birthright of the house of Israel