How many deaths in the USA are unreported and or are deliberately hidden by mass Immigration?

Joseph of Mount Ephraim

May 22, 2011, 11:44:17 AM5/22/11
How many deaths in the USA are unreported and or are deliberately
hidden by mass Immigration?

In Iraq the US Government's Puppet Government, like their other Puppet
Governments, gun down Protesters, and they will not hesitate to lie
and lead captive their own US Citizens in the USA, and drug them out
of their minds until dead, and or just gun them down in between armed
criminals. With large numbers of Immigrants to the USA, 25% of
Detroit' Population just disappeared, like the Population in other
Cites has, and they make up the New Population with mass numbers of
Immigrants being brought in. The Immigrants around here, were not even
born in America, but their numbers are increasing, and the number of
those that were born in America, are declining. If you live in
America, what are the demographics like where you are? Is the same
thing happening where you are? Who is responsible for the larger than
normal number of deaths in America?

http://youtu.be/HDtoWCuXKtI

The Global Banking Zionist Nations, are having all the Governments
that they back, set up and Oppress and Murder Peaceful Protesters,
like in the US and British and Zionist Government backed Georgia, and
in many other Nations where they bought out the Governments that no
longer represent the Citizens that they too Rule over to reduce them
in an absolute State of Absolute Despotism.

http://youtu.be/CndJSNAXwXo

But in Nations like Syria and Libya and Iran and Pakistan and India
and China and Russia and others, they send in Mercenary Forces to fire
on unarmed Protesters, using False Flag Operations to get those
Governments blamed so that they can take control of their Governments,
and Rob their Nations, and reduce them in an absolute State of
Absolute Despotism too.

“Who watches the watchmen?” A sign in this video, is directed
straight to me, telling me false watchmen have hijacked part of my
Ministry like foretold of, as it says, “the Crown of Pride, the
drunkards of Ephraim will be trodden under foot.” It is those that
hijack my name and my ministry that cause me to be hated without just
cause, and the Major Media would not announce Publicly when I told
them my ministry was being hijacked by evil people, in 2001 to 2005
when I told them, they helped the evil hijack my Ministry and helped
them murder People in my name to cause me to be hated without just
cause as they had me locked up and drugged out of my mind.

Deliberately to deceive, they made and promote their Man-made Marriage
Laws that outlaw the Married Wife Jerusalem from above, and outlaw the
Temple, the Bride of Christ within her, and would not let the foretold
of Messenger's message from Yahweh the God of Abraham even be mention
upon their Major Media Outlets while they set up and murder anyone
that they can deceive to speak against the Truth from Yahweh the God
of Abraham.

To distract attention from the truth that I had been writing them and
the Governments and their Media Outlets, deliberately falsely called
me delusional and nearly killed me several times, as the Governments
and their Media Outlets promote nothing but false Doomsday Prophecy
and False Prophecy about the calling from Yahweh the God of Abraham,
as they armed and put in Power over us, Atheists, who falsely claim
it is unlawful for us to mention and or speak the Hebrew name of
Yahweh, as they Promoted and Enforce false Marriage Laws that outlaw
the Law of Moses, and outlaw the Children of Israel, and outlaw the
Children of Ishmael, and outlaw all Anointed, which they Translate as
Christ, but as Anointed from the Law of Moses in order to deceive
People to help them set up and outlaw the Foretold of Anointed Ba'al
Joseph, the foretold of Husband and Anointed or Christ of Jerusalem,
as their Man-made Laws outlaws the Married Wife Jerusalem from above,
and outlaws Yahweh's and Joseph's foretold of Son, Anointed or Christ
Yahshua, the Bridegroom of the Bride of Anointed or Christ, the Temple
within Jerusalem that their Man-made Marriage Laws outlaws.

The calling from Yahweh the God of Abraham;

I wrote George Bush and to the US Government and to CNN and Larry King
and the Celebrities Politicians he speaks to, and to the other Major
Media Outlets, many times in 1999 to 2005, asking for help while I
was being unjustly set up and harmed in MO, and I got no help as they
caused me serious medical harm, they did this because I asked for help
to get Bin Laden and his likes in Pakistan, but they called me
delusional about Bin Laden being in Pakistan, and turned me over to
the same People trying to murder me. They claim to be Jews and
Christians, but they use lies and set us up to be drugged out of our
minds and to be murdered by them and or by common criminals and or by
our enemies, as they throw us into the Ghettos?

After nearing killing me by disobeying Court Orders, they escorted me
here, and disobeyed both previous Court Orders and Court Orders here
so that they could cause me more Medical Harm, I wrote Tim Pawlenty of
times and even called his Offices, asking for help while I was being
unjustly set up and harmed in his state, and even Norm Coleman called
me, but betrayed me, I got no help as they caused me serious medical
harm, they did this because I asked for help to get Bin Laden and his
likes in Pakistan, but they called me delusional about Bin Laden being
in Pakistan and turned me over to the same People trying to murder me.
They claim to be Jews and Christians, because here in this State MN,
they use lies and set us up to be drugged out of our minds and to be
murdered by them and or by common criminals anor by our enemies, as
they throw us into the Ghettos? Revelation 2:9 and 2:13 who is
Antipas which means "Against all"?

Beginning at Pentecost, the seven assemblies recorded in the Scroll of
Revelations, translated into English as Churches, are called one after
the other, each assembly being a calling from Yahweh the God of
Abraham across all the Face of the Earth, expanding a Day as a
thousand Years, and a thousand Years as one Day, but because iniquity
abounds, these Days will be cut short otherwise no flesh could be
saved. I am the messenger of Pergamos.

Pergamos means the Fortified Place and Time, where the Armies of Earth
Rule until righteousness goes throughout the Earth. And Nicolaitans
means the Doctrine of the “Conquering People,” who falsely believe
Israel will be delivered by Carnal Weapons of War. Part of the
doctrine of Balaam, is their Marriage Laws which contradict the Law of
Moses and the Prophets, because if the Men are Married unto the Women
by their Laws, they have committed Fornication like as they did in the
Days of Noah being given and taken in Marriage, for I am the promised
Ba'al of Israel, but they chose plural Balaam which is the plural of
Ba'al, and they eat thing offered unto dead Saints that are they
Idols. The Widowed and Unwed in 1 Corinthians, the word Unwed does not
mean never Married, it means those once Wed to the wrong Ba'al,
realize their err, and Unwed, and become Wed unto the Promised Ba'al
who makes a Wedding Feast for his Son. But these evil People will not
hear the testimony of word of Yahweh the same as in the Days of Noah
when Noah warned them one hundred and twenty years to repent, and they
would not obey the word of Yahweh because their man made Marriages had
blinded their eyes from seeing the Truth and they caused Violence to
spread across the Face of all the Earth, the same as these Evil who
refuse to believe the truth, and falsely call themselves believers of
God, now do. Antipas, is “Against all,” like Ishmael whom the
Merchants that my brothers sold me out to, had sold me into their
hands, as I stand Against all with my brothers of Ishmael that
repented and believed the truth from Yahweh the God of Abraham,
concerning Yahshua his uniquely begotten Son, as Yahweh made me a
Father unto Pharaoh, because the Pharaoh's adopted Moses as her own,
making the foretold of Prophet alike Moses heir to the throne of
Pharaoh, and I ride in the second chariot behind Pharaoh. The Evil
would not hold fast either the name of of our Creator Yahweh or of his
uniquely begotten Son Yahshua, Yahshua is not our Creator Yahweh, he
is High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek seated at the right hand of
Yahweh our Creator, but they stumbled at the stumbling stone laid in
Zion, some falsely claiming Yahshua is Yahweh, and others refusing to
believe Yahweh begot his uniquely begotten Son Yahshua as our Promised
Salvation from the Loins of Judah and of the House of David.

BREAKING: Like I said, it was a false Prophecy of the Doomsday Scare,
promoted by the Major Media Outlets to hide the truth on many behind
the scene Issues;

Like this one titled "FBI Performs Damage Control for Big Pharma," or
at least that is what this Video says, if may not be everyone the FBI,
it may be the Owners of the Media and Big Pharma trying to set up the
Honest FBI Agents because they are on to them;

D-Phenylalanine in Aspartame and Artificial Sweeteners is a substance
that destroys the Body’s Immune System after destroying its ability to
regulate Blood Sugars. It is just one of a long list of Chemicals
added to Foods and or Inert Ingredients of Medications and or Food
substances that I and many others cannot tolerate eating.

This video does not go deep enough, and would get the wrong people
accused of putting out Dangerous Chemicals in Tylenol, I cannot take
Tylenol 1, 2, or 3, because of the Harmful Inert Ingredients, and the
Codeine in #3 makes it the worst of the three, but they have added
those same Harmful Inert Ingredients and Many Others to Most Forms of
Medications and Food Supplements.

http://youtu.be/cGkrUeyFY3A

But the mentioning of who is involved in the Cover-ups in this Video,
are the same people involved in causing me serious Medical Harm, but
only cover a tip of the Mountain. Donald's Rumsfeld's group worked
hand in hand with the Ted Turner Organizations and the Graham
Christian Charity Organizations the last time I tried to get Sanctions
lifted off North Korea. But Rumsfeld plays like Graham did on the
Nixon Tape when Graham played that he was against Jews, while working
with the Marxist Zionists to get more of them to the Occupied Zone to
throw out real Jews, as they were setting Nixon up. Rumsfeld plays to
be against the Charity Organizations that are Fraud Organizations,
which he claims get duped by North Korea, but when Ted Turner went
there to North Korea at the time, which may have been in response to
my requests to the CNN Organization for help on the Issue, but it was
Ted Turners organization that was setting me up while my computer was
hacked daily from 2000 to 2005.

During that time I was hitting the Pentagon about internal security
leaks, hitting Rumsfeld himself, and here in this Video he may have a
Business reason for objecting the diet I was proposing for Celiacs,
and Diabetics. I was asking for help from the Government for working
out a Better Diet for Celiacs and Diabetics, asking for access to a
Nuclear and Biological and Chemical Warfare Research laboratory for
running some Tests to develop the Diet, because all their recommended
Diets make most Celiacs and Diabetics, sicker. I have been getting no
help from the Major Media in exposing the Scams being played on us by
People taking over the FDA and the Food and Drug Manufacturing
Corporations and the Medical Communities, because the Major Media
Outlets are all directly involved in the Brainwash Scam to hide the
Truth of what is going on.

All the Major Media Outlets speak of against Sucrose Sugar, blaming
Sugar in Candy and Sodas for Obesity and other Health Problems, when
there is no Sucrose Sugar in those things. It is the artificial
Sweeteners and Corn Syrup and High Fructose Corn Syrup in them, that
are causing the Problems, all of which things that I cannot eat
without adverse reactions, but I have no adverse reactions to Sucrose
Sugar, and actually cannot function without it.

When it comes to their Celiac Diets, they make Millions Promoting
Gluten Free Foods, all of which Most Celiacs cannot handle much of at
a time, because they add Beta-Glucans to the Foods like what are found
in Wheat and Rye and Barley, and they add more Concentrated forms of
those Beta-Glucans to the Inert Ingredients of most Medications and
Food Supplements, concentrated forms of Beta-Glucans which we have
more severe adverse reactions to if we need Medications or Food
Supplements, and then they always blame us for the Adverse Reactions
falsely claiming we must be eating something that has Gluten in it,
when in reality it is not the Gluten that causes out Immune System to
destroy the Villi in the small Intestine where the Gluten gets stuck,
it is the Beta-Glucans in Yeast and Wheat and Rye and Barley that
causes our Immune System to attack the Mucosa throughout our entire
Body, and though it only destroy the Villi in the small Intestine when
it attacks the Beta-Glucans in the Gluten caught there, because they
are similar to Beta-Glucans in other Fungi and Bacteria that causes
everyone's Immune System to respond, and it it the Beta-Glucans in
those Foods and Inert Ingredients that causes us to have digestive
track and sinus Polyps, and even causes Colon Cancer in many of our
Families, which the Medical Community makes Billions Treating with
Treatments that are basically Torture and fail to Cure the Cancers.

That happens to be a big part of why they were attacking me, because
at the time in 1998 and 1999, I was trying to help my Father through
the Treatment for Colon Cancer, but because the Medications nearly
killed him, we had to stop their treatments and to stop them from
forcing more torment upon him, he had to write a Living Will,
declaring that he did not want any Heroic Actions taken, but the VA
and Hospitals refused to Obey Court Orders and stop setting me up to
be force Treated with Drugs that a Medical Doctor testified to a Judge
that they not only made me more dysfunctional, he said that they were
killing me. After they set me up again for more force Treatment that
the CAT Scans and X-rays shows had nearly destroyed my Gits and Sinus,
the Social Worker that disobeyed Minnesota State Court Orders and had
me force treated with the same Harmful drugs, said, “See, it did not
kill you,” and took me nearly a Year to get the Antibiotics with the
Inert Ingredients that cause me harm to treat the Gut and Sinus and
Kidney Infection that the adverse reactions to the Drugs caused.

It is the People getting duped by these Politicians and Medical and
Religious Leaders pretending to be against each other, while setting
up people who respond with the truth.

Do you really want Peace in the Middle East, or do you just want
Political Power so that you can set up and rob and murder more People?

It is not only the US President that is not in touch with what is
happening in the Palestinian and Israeli conflict, it is the
Palestinians and the Zionist Government that don't know what is going
on in Palestine and Israel. Many will not believe the truth, and will
become dangerous and violent, don't try to convince them to change,
just turn your backs on them, and walk away and help those that are no
violent survive, because those that turn violent are bringing their
own destruction right on top of themselves.

Did you know that most of Syria and most of Iran are not on the wrong
side Spiritually, but many of the Rulers in the both the West and the
East are on the Wrong side Spiritually, and they cannot understand I
separate Politics from Spirituality, because as far as I am
concerned, if a person is called by Yahweh the God Abraham, it don't
matter what their Political associations are.

In the Palestinian and Israeli conflict, if you drop the two state
solution and turn all the borders of Palestine into one State, with a
Constitution like in the USA that guaranties Freedom of Religion and
and Political Freedom and Freedom of Speech for all, that will place
any Criminal and or Civil Tort, and any act of Terrorism, under the
Jurisdiction of the People and the People are the Government. It is up
to you, what do you want? Rockets going back and forth over a Border
killing each other while a majority of the People on both sides live
in Ghettos, or do you want Peace and Prosperity for all?

As Israel, I was attacked with the intent to cause me serious harm and
death, though I have a right to defend myself against the constant
attacks on my Body, and my Liberty, and the constant attacks to
violate my religious Freedom, and it was these People who falsely call
themselves Jews and or Israel and those falsely so called Christians
that support them, that ordered and did the attacks, because they are
an International Terrorist Organization with whom no Righteous Person
can rationally reason with, because they hate Righteousness, I
defended not myself by use of force.

Though those who falsely call themselves Jews and or Israel and or
Christians, have bought out the Governments and have literally
outlawed almost every Law in the Law of Moses and the Prophets one way
and or another, and they violate the Law of Moses and the Prophets,
and justify themselves by calling themselves Jews or Israel or
Christians and saying “I am chosen of God, God gave this to me,” and
though then they either try to make me out to be a criminal and or
terrorist to try to get the Government to kill me, and or they falsely
call me delusional to try to get the Medical Community to drug me to
death, and or they betray me into the hands of them that they call
Terrorists or Criminals, and there is no way to get help from the
Government, because they bought the Government, I still have not
defended myself with violence.

As far as Palestine and Israel goes, don't take sides, judge them all
from their own mouth, and get rid of them, judging both sides of the
opposition from their own mouths, and get rid of them them, and make
Peace, both sides do nothing but lie, and they set up and rob and
murder People saying they are just defending themselves, and that is
why there is no peace anywhere on the whole earth.

The Government set up there cannot be run by false believers who do
away with the Common Laws of Moses and the Prophets and the writings
of the Apostles and the Koran which was written to criticism Jews and
Christians that did not obey the Scriptures. Am example, the Graham
Organization seems to be those working closely with Marxists, but
plays as if they oppose the Jews, like Graham did on the Tape with
Nixon, but makes a show of having turned around and supported moving
People from the former Soviet Blocks to the Occupied Zone, and the
real Jews and Israel keep ending up in the Ghettos or get driven out,
and most Orthodox Jews don't even have a chance with them ,which I
cannot figure out why the Government cannot see that those People are
not real Jews or Israel, and cut off supporting them, they are just a
Terrorist Organization. A quote from Graham's Communist Translation,
“Obey the Policeman, for he is the messenger of God,...,” Atheist
Policemen that want to take away your Religious Freedom are not
messengers of God.

That verse in Romans 13 is talking about obeying the Anointed
Authorities who have a Spirit Gift from God that instructs them, five
Ruling Gifts in all. A Spirit of an Apostle, a Spirit of a Prophet, a
Spirit of an Evangelist, a Spirit of a Pastor or Shepherd, and a
Spirit of a Teacher, and a person can be Anointed with more than one,
Paul was anointed with Spirits as an Apostle, and Evangelist and
Teacher, and like Yahshua unto whom the Spirit was not given by
measure, I have all five, and I also have more that Yahshua had, I
also have him the Gift Salvation making me fulfill the meaning the
Hebrew names, Joe, he shall add another, and Joseph, the fullest
filled. These Gifts of the Ministers are different than the common
Gift of Salvation, the Spirit of Fire, which energizes all the Gifts
given by Yahweh the God of Abraham, whom is the Spirit of Water.

John indeed Baptized us with Water unto repentance, Spirit Yahweh, and
John was Anointed in that Spirit and Power Eliyah, but Yahshua
Baptizes us with the Spirit of Fire, the resurrected Spirit Yahshua
our Salvation, so I stand double Anointed with a double Portion of the
Speaking Spirit upon, me like Elishua.

The Gift of Salvation first Manifested by the House Israel on that
first Pentecost after the resurrection of Yahshua, is one Gift common
to all and has nine Manifestations of that one Gift, three guidance
Manifestations, a Word of Wisdom, Word of Knowledge, and Discerning of
Spirits, (normally seen and heard by way of Dreams and Visions,)
three Power Manifestations, Working of Miracles, Gifts of Healing, and
the Power of Faith, and three worship Manifestation, a Word of
Prophecy, Tongues with Interpretations, and Speaking in Tongues, all
of which nine Manifestations any believer with the Gift of Salvation
can operate, and these energize the five Gift Ministries if a person
is anointed with one, and all the Gifts are energized by Godly Love
within us that is given to us when we receive the Spirit of
Salvation.

Get ready for the Dominoes to Fall;

When the Syrian Government falls their Military will not fall, the
Dominoes will fall backwards, The Zionist Regime, Great Britan,
France, the US, and a few other NATO Nations, so if you live in the
West, because of the Stubborn Pride of your Global Bankers and the
Politicians and Military and Media Complexes that they own, get ready
to live without your current Governments.

Whose Army Base is that in Qatar, and why do they have no extradition
Laws?

A Majority of the Terrorist Propaganda comes from Qatar, so that the
West Can Justify themselves for War on the East, demonizing them as
devilish terrorists. It happens to be where many of the Mercenary
Forces are commanded from.

This guy seems to tell who runs Qatar where he says that there is a
US Base, who conveniently has no extradition procedures, to extradite
the NATO and Zionist Trained Mercenaries from, that are murdering
everybody they can on both sides in Libya and Syria, and blaming the
Governments there and Iran for it.

http://youtu.be/rJNlw8IZNGo

Al Jazeera (Arabic: الجزيرة‎ al-ǧazīrah IPA: [æl dʒæˈziːrɐ],
literally, "The Island," abbreviating "The [Arabian] Peninsula")[note]
(also Aljazeera or JSC [Jazeera Satellite Channel]) is headquartered
in Doha, Qatar.

Warning: The Global Banking Marxist Zionists running both US Political
Parties are making the Medical System into a bigger trap instead of
fixing it, and getting our Medical Records and our Medical Treatment
out of the hands of our enemies who use lies to set us up in the
Medical System to try to kill us.

This is how the Marxists use the Drug War to set up their Victims. I
could not get the the VA Licensed Psychiatrists to write a
Prescription for Antibiotics that the Blood and Urine Tests and X-rays
and CAT-Scans showed that I needed, because the Marxist Zionists
Controlling both US Political Parties Passed Laws, that say only a
Primary Care Doctor or Specialist Doctor that a Primary Care Doctor
sends you to, could do that. But they would not let me select my own
Primary Care Doctors, and set me up with both Atheist and Marxist
Zionist Doctors, one working for the Zionist State, who refused to run
the right Tests and give me the Antibiotics that I needed with no
Inert Ingredients that I would have adverse reactions to, and he and
all his Primary Care Unit Colleagues at the Minneapolis VA, who at
first deliberately falsely called me delusional about having adverse
reactions to the Inert Ingredients in Medications and to certain Foods
and Food Additives, and sent me to the Psychiatrists, who they then
refused to listen to the Psychiatrists and give me the Antibiotics
without the Harmful Inert Ingredients that I needed, because they
claimed that I had adverse reactions to too many Medications.

When that Zionist Doctor falsely claimed that my Medical Records did
not show that I had an Adverse Immune System Response, and I handed
him a set of hard copy Medical Records showing the High ANA Level
Blood Tests and High Liver Function Tests and the CBC and Metabolic
Panel Tests that showed I do have Adverse Immune System responses to
those Inert Ingredients in Medications and to certain Foods and Food
Additives, he assaulted me throwing them back at me, claiming those
Licensed Hospital Labs were wrong, and refused to give me the
Antibiotics that even the Psychiatrists there said the VA Blood Tests
alone showed that I needed. And that was after several Months of being
Infected because the forced Drugs Treatment had torn up my Gust and
Sinus and Kidneys and had gotten them infected, so I had to find a
Doctor somewhere else that would just give me Bicillin LA Shots that
have no inert Ingredients that I have Adverse Reactions to. On the
Previous Antibiotic that those Primary Care Doctors wrote a
Prescription for, I called the VA Pharmacy and had them go on the
Internet to a Drug Manufacturer's site, that had a Capsule form that
there was no Inert Ingredients in the Powder Inside the Capsule that I
would have Adverse Reactions to.

The Pharmacist said, “Oh, we have that, I will have to put in the
order right away to get it to you, because as soon as we run out of
that, we use a different company and those have the Inert Ingredients
in the Powder that you have Adverse Reactions to.” I got the
Medication by Mail with the Manufacturer's name not on the Label on
the Bottle, it had a VA Printed Label, and when I removed the Powder
from the Capsule and took it, I developed the Adverse Reactions to it,
and I took the Numbers off the Capsules and traced it, and they sent
me the wrong Capsules from a different Manufacture than what the
Pharmacist and I looked up.

http://youtu.be/3no8hYIZaWA

In the 1967 War and in the first Occupation of the Occupied Zone, the
Egyptian and Jordanian Armies, once Soviet backed, were used against
us by the Marxists Zionists, that they helped take the Occupied Zone.

This is a Zionist Marxist Propaganda Film, that shows the Egyptian
Army was Soviet backed, just like the Marxist that they were
supposedly fighting against, but they were not, they were fighting for
the Zionists, to deceive the USA to chose one or the other wrong
choices, like the Marxists had them set up US Ballots with nothing but
choices between Two Evils, so that no matter which you chose, they are
still in Charge. The Soviet Marxists in Egypt and Jordan, helped the
Marxist Zionists take the Occupied Zone, which is why Jordan and
Egypt has a Peace Treated with the Marxists in the occupied Zone.

Once the Zionist Marxists finished Bankrupting the Soviet Union and
fled from there to avoid Criminal Prosecution, many of them came to
the US and Britain and Bought out Run Wall Street to destroy the USA,
and have taken control of both US Political Parties and our Military
and Media Complexes, and because at the fall of the Wall, the
Antisemitic Antichrist Christian Coalition helped more Marxist
Zionists move from Soviet States to avoid Criminal Prosecution for
ripping out their Governments and their People there, they moved more
of them into the occupied Zone to begin throwing out Blood Descendants
of Israel there. And stepped up their Movement in our Nations using
the US and British Government and US and British Medical System to
begin hunting down and setting up blood descendants of Israel here in
the USA and in Britain, as they forced the British and US Tax Payers
to begin paying for their Occupation in the Occupied Zone. and setting
up Dictators across the Middle East, to run the Armies against us, and
forced the Tax Payers to pay for the expensive Drugs that they force
upon us in the US and British and Zionist Medical Systems to try to
kill us all.

http://youtu.be/Q9coa0r_GLQ

Most Palestinians are Blood Descendants of Israel and the Antisemitic
Antichrist Zionists keep setting us up and robbing and murdering us,
They lie saying that we were persecuted before the Zionists took over,
after they took over all they want to do is set up up and rob and kill
us.

IMartha refers to the place of the Crucifixion of Yahshua and his
Burial Place rightly as a Holy Jewish site, when these Zionists hate
People that believe Yahshua was a real Jew and his followers were and
are Israel, which is the reason that they hate the Majority of the
Palestinians and drove the Aramaic and Greek Speaking Palestinians out
and took their land.

http://youtu.be/NEd5V1JzcYE

Yousef means Joseph, and most with that name are blood descendants of
Israel, but these Zionists call the blood descendants of Israel that
believe that Yahweh is the promised Anointed from Judah, they call
them HAMAS and set them up to be murdered as Terrorists, just like the
Hackers in 2000 to 2005 who hacked my Computer and rewrote my
Religious writings trying to make me look like a dangerous suicide
bomber.

Look up Yousef Son of Hamas, just because he says they are Christians
the Zionists hate them.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144127

These are some of the words of the Prophet that the understanding is
removed from the minds of of them of the Mount of Esau, called Edom,
as they fall before us;

חזון עבדיה כה־אמר אדני יהוה לאדום שׁמועה שׁמענו מאת יהוה וציר בגוים
שׁלח קומו ונקומה עליה למלחמה׃
הנה קטן נתתיך בגוים בזוי אתה מאד׃
זדון לבך השׁיאך שׁכני בחגוי־סלע מרום שׁבתו אמר בלבו מי יורדני ארץ׃
אם־תגביה כנשׁר ואם־בין כוכבים שׂים קנך משׁם אורידך נאם־יהוה׃
אם־גנבים באו־לך אם־שׁודדי לילה איך נדמיתה הלוא יגנבו דים אם־בצרים באו
לך הלוא ישׁאירו עללות׃
איך נחפשׂו עשׂו נבעו מצפניו׃
עד־הגבול שׁלחוך כל אנשׁי בריתך השׁיאוך יכלו לך אנשׁי שׁלמך לחמך
ישׂימו מזור תחתיך אין תבונה בו׃
הלוא ביום ההוא נאם יהוה והאבדתי חכמים מאדום ותבונה מהר עשׂו׃
וחתו גבוריך תימן למען יכרת־אישׁ מהר עשׂו מקטל׃
מחמס אחיך יעקב תכסך בושׁה ונכרת לעולם׃
ביום עמדך מנגד ביום שׁבות זרים חילו ונכרים באו שׁערו ועל־ירושׁלם ידו
גורל גם־אתה כאחד מהם׃
ואל־תרא ביום־אחיך ביום נכרו ואל־תשׂמח לבני־יהודה ביום אבדם ואל־תגדל
פיך ביום צרה׃
אל־תבוא בשׁער־עמי ביום אידם אל־תרא גם־אתה ברעתו ביום אידו ואל־
תשׁלחנה בחילו ביום אידו׃
ואל־תעמד על־הפרק להכרית את־פליטיו ואל־תסגר שׂרידיו ביום צרה׃
כי־קרוב יום־יהוה על־כל־הגוים כאשׁר עשׂית יעשׂה לך גמלך ישׁוב
בראשׁך׃
כי כאשׁר שׁתיתם על־הר קדשׁי ישׁתו כל־הגוים תמיד ושׁתו ולעו והיו
כלוא היו׃
ובהר ציון תהיה פליטה והיה קדשׁ וירשׁו בית יעקב את מורשׁיהם׃
והיה בית־יעקב אשׁ ובית יוסף להבה ובית עשׂו לקשׁ ודלקו בהם ואכלום
ולא־יהיה שׂריד לבית עשׂו כי יהוה דבר׃
וירשׁו הנגב את־הר עשׂו והשׁפלה את־פלשׁתים וירשׁו את־שׂדה אפרים ואת
שׂדה שׁמרון ובנימן את־הגלעד׃
וגלת החל־הזה לבני ישׂראל אשׁר־כנענים עד־צרפת וגלת ירושׁלם אשׁר בספרד
ירשׁו את ערי הנגב׃
ועלו מושׁעים בהר ציון לשׁפט את־הר עשׂו והיתה ליהוה המלוכה׃

Though the words of a little scroll are sweet in my mouth, but bitter
in my belly, for it says that after the Head is lifted up, we must
testify of the same truths again before Kings and Rulers of the
Earth.

Though I knew him not, Yahweh called me having a dysphonetic
dyseidetic dyslexic disorder that made me unable to read and or write,
until I ate the right things, and I got rid of things that are bad for
me to eat because they cause me to be dyslexic, and then I was blinded
and made deaf, and I became Yahweh's blind and deaf servant, seeing
and hearing many things, but taking heed unto but a few things, but I
leaned what to eat to gain sight and hearing. But Doctor after Doctor
refused to stop giving me the very things that I told them causes me
to have a dysphonetic dyseidetic dyslexic disorder, and their Staff
even laughed when I said that I am dyslexic, seeing I am a Hebrew and
Aramaic Student and cannot pronounce many English words right, they
said, "you mean that you are Hebrew and read right to left not left to
right," and they would not stop giving me the things that cause me to
be dyslexic in Foods and Medications that they forced to endure again
and again. But Yahweh delivered me from the Ba'al, the Boss of the
Arrows, who laid in wait for me, and shot at me, and sorely wounded my
soul, but I trust in my Bow, and the God of Father, the God of Abraham
made my hands strong, and made me the Ba'al, the Boss of the Dreams
unto whom the Sun and the Moon and Eleven Stars all bow down unto the
Earth to me, for the Prophecy is that it is evil bow unto any Ba'al,
but the Promised Ba'al Joseph upon Mount Ephraim.

As foretold of, my Brother's said of me;

ויאמר את־אחי אנכי מבקשׁ הגידה־נא לי איפה הם רעים׃
ויאמר האישׁ נסעו מזה כי שׁמעתי אמרים נלכה דתינה וילך יוסף אחר אחיו
וימצאם בדתן׃

But as foretold of our Father said of me;

וימררהו ורבו וישׂטמהו בעלי חצים׃
ותשׁב באיתן קשׁתו ויפזו זרעי ידיו מידי אביר יעקב משׁם רעה אבן
ישׂראל׃
מאל אביך ויעזרך ואת שׁדי ויברכך ברכת שׁמים מעל ברכת תהום רבצת תחת
ברכת שׁדים ורחם׃
ברכת אביך גברו על־ברכת הורי עד־תאות גבעת עולם תהיין לראשׁ יוסף
ולקדקד נזיר אחיו׃

Like the Prophecy of Samson where the Evil rise and Cut off his Seven
Locks of Hair because Sampson told them that is what gave him his
strength, my enemies would not listen to me about the things that gave
me a dysphonetic dyseidetic dyslexic disorder, and they will walk into
their own traps that they sprung upon me again and again, and the
words of the Scroll will become Sealed unto them, and they will take
the Scroll and give it unto the Educated and say, “What do these words
of the Prophecy mean?” And the Educated will, I do not know what the
words of the Prophecy of the Scroll say, for the words are Sealed!”
And they will take the Scroll and give unto the Uneducated and say,
“What do these words of the Prophecy mean?” And the Uneducated will
say unto them, “How can I know what these things mean? No man has
taught me how to read!”

But with a dysphonetic dyseidetic dyslexic disorder, I will tell you
now what the words of the Prophecy written in the Scroll mean, when
you see and hear of these things happening, the words of the Prophecy
mean that the Global Rulers of Babylon are the Mount Esau that
deceived the Earth calling themselves the Clean Eagle, and they
entered Jacob's Gate and took captive his forces, and they took
Jacob's Possessions as their own, and they do violence unto all Jacob
across the whole face of the Earth, and when you see them trying to
understand the words of the Prophecy, the Understanding of the Mount
of Esau has been removed from them, and those that were at Peace with
them deceived them, and they will fall before me, hear all who dwell
in Judea and the Regions round about flee for the destruction of the
Mount Esau will come upon them, and they be drank up, until there is
but a plane left.

Unlike Newt, I will not apologize for saying that their Proposals are
wrong, none of these Politicians on the Right or on the Left Represent
us, because they are owned by the global Banks and Global Corporations
and Global Military Complexes and Global Media that are setting us up
and robbing and murdering us.

I will say that both Paul Ryan's Proposals for Medical Care are wrong
and the Proposals from the Left are all wrong too, and unlike Newt I
will not apologize, because none of their Proposals gets our Medical
Records or our Medical Treatment out of the Hands of our enemies, who
keep trying to set us up again and again, and keep trying to kill us
again and again without Just Cause, while falsely claiming they are
just Providing us Medical Treatment that they charge the Tax Payers
for.

http://youtu.be/S0HrTNkgZgg

On Spiritual Things, these left-wingers are as wrong as the right, but
when the atheists lock me up, they falsely claim that only allowing me
access to either these left-wingers or the right-wingers that want to
kill me for telling the truth from Yahweh the God of Abraham
concerning him and Yahshua our Salvation, and denying me access to the
Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek Scriptures, this they say is not denying
me Religious Freedom as they drug me out of mt mind again and again,
and the US Government will not get my Medical Records and my Medical
Treatment out of the hands of my enemies who keep trying to set me up
again and again, and keep trying to kill me again and again without
Just Cause, while falsely claiming they are just Providing Medical
Treatment that they charge the Tax Payers for.
http://youtu.be/9pMXj1MbmMM

By their Secular Laws and Regulations that outlaw the Law of Moses and
the Prophets and the writings of the Apostles, even the Secret Service
asked me the same questions as all the Atheist Doctors and the Atheist
Doctors and Medical Staff that pretend to Jews and Christians, that
always take away my Liberty without Just Cause, and cause me serious
Medical Harm denying me the Proper Medical Treatment that I need,
while drugging me out of mind, while denying me access to the Hebrew
and Aramaic and Greek Scriptures, while removing from my Records all
the Medical Tests that show that their Hospital Foods and Drugs forced
upon me against my will caused me serious Medical Harm.

All their Law Enforcement Personnel and all their Doctors and Medical
Staff have been by the Secular Law to ask the same questions so that
they can deny that they are just setting us up and persecuting us for
our Religious Calling from Yahweh the God of Abraham.

They all ask, “Do you see things that other do not see, and or do you
hear Voices,” and when I answer, I do not see things like crazy people
do or hear voices like crazy people do, I see dreams and visions from
the God of Abraham like all his Prophets do, and I hear the voice
Yahweh and the voice of Yahshua and the voices of the Angels when they
speak to me. That is normally when the Medical Staff Doctors deny me
proper Medical Treatment saying that they are not persecuting me for
my Religious belief as they have me locked up and force treated with
the same Drugs that a Medical Doctor had testified to a Judge that
they make me more Dysfunctional and were killing, so the Judge ordered
them not to give them to me, but they always refuse to obey Court
Orders, and throw out of my Medical Records anything that shows that
it is their Fascist Medical Maltreatment that totally disabled me.

Judgment Day False Prophecy always makes Headlines, but on ever
issue, the Truth of each issue never makes Headlines in the totally
Biased Right Wing, nor in the totally Biased Left Wing Medias;

http://youtu.be/cOBfQsSzY5k

One, the Battle of Armageddon does not happen until after the
Resurrection, and two, the Big Earthquake does not happen until the
deceived Rulers of the Earth kills two Anointed Righteous Prophets in
Jerusalem whose Prophecy tormented those Evil Rulers day and Night,
and the resurrection does not happen till 3 and ½ days after that, and
the the Tribe of Dan of my Mother Rachel's Handmaid is not numbered
among the Twelve Tribes, because the Sampson of Dan stands upon the
Shepherd Stone from my House the house of Joseph the heir by
birthright of the house of Israel. According as Eliyah said unto
Elishua, in response to Elishua asking for a Double Portion of
Speaking Spirit upon Eliyah, Eliyah said. if you see the Head lift up,
then so shall it be unto you, and as shadow of Eliyah, John walked in
the Spirit and Power of Eliyah, making Pathway from Yahweh straight,
and I walk within the Pathway from Yahweh the God of Abraham, my Lord
Yahshua, and I walk as a Shadow of Elishua the double Anointed,
standing upon my Shepherd Stone upon Mount Ephraim not numbered among
the twelve, I plow with twelve Yoke of Oxen, when you see the Head
lifted up, Eliyah the Prophet will appear from the Grave before the
Great and Terrifying Day of Yahweh as my Lord Yahshua seated at his
right hand, returns unto the Mount of Olives.

Seated between the Cherubim the Shepherd leads all Joseph like a
Flock, and will cause his Face to shine and stir up his strength, and
before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh, he shall come and save us,
for Yahweh is God of Gods, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and is the
Shepherd of Shepherds within all his Anointed Shepherds.

Praise Yahweh our God our Redeemer and our Deliverer who dwells within
his Promised Salvation, our resurrected Lord Yahshua from the Loins
Judah and of the House of David within all who acquaint within their
heart and believe Yahweh of God, who seals us each with his promised
Salvation upon Holy Hill Zion.

Science vs Science falsely so called;

“... keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and
vain babbling, and oppositions of Science falsely so called: “
1 Timothy 6:20

Why would the Medical Community object to someone saying Publicly and
the US Government, I need a Nuclear and Biological and Chemical
laboratory, to help develop a better diet for those the the Medical
Community calls Celiac, because all their Diets and Medication and
Food Supplements for Celiacs only make things progressively worse?

Why is it that the Medical Community wrongly blames Gluten in Gluten
Grains for causing an adverse Immune System respond that causes the
Immune System to attack all the Mucosa throughout the entire Body, but
destroys the Villi in the Small Intestine where the Gluten gets
trapped with the Beta-Glucans that cause the Immune System to Respond
the same way Beta-Glucans in Leaven called Yeast and in other Fungi
and Bacteria, causes? Why do they not tell the truth that the Beta-
Glucans that they add t Foods and Medications and Food Supplements are
what causes the adverse Immune System response and causes Blood Sugar
Imbalances and Obesity and Diabetes?

Why is it that when I Publicly revealed what relieves the symptoms,
that Hunt's Ketchup is the only one that removed Corn Syrup and High
Fructose Corn Syrup from their Ketch-up Product, while the Powdered
Sugar Companies that made the Cane Sugar that I needed for making an
Antidote to Beta-Glucan and Cornstarch Poisoning, added Cornstarch to
all the Powdered Sugar making them useless for making an Antidote, and
making them dangerous to me and many others?

Why is it that so many in the Media and in the Medical Community are
brainwashing People to believe Lies to try to trick them to think that
Chemical Poisons that destroy the Body's Immune System and cause
Obesity, are the substitute for Sucrose Sugar that is what part of the
Treatment for Beta-Glucan and Corn Syrup Poisoning? They blame Sucrose
Sugar made of Sugar Cane or from Sugar Beets, in Candy and Sodas and
other Foods and Drinks, but there is no Sucrose Sugar in most Candy
and Sodas and other Foods and Drinks, the Sugar was all replaced by
Synthetic D-Phenylalanine and or Corn Syrup and or High Fructose Syrup
and or Fructose and or Sugar Alcohols and or Cornstarch and or
Cellulose Beta-Glucans, which they add to the Inert Ingredients of all
the Medications and Food Supplements.

A Beta-Glucan Free Diet, free of Cornstarch and Corn Syrups, with
occasional Unsweetened Coco Powder and Real Butter and Pure Powdered
Sucrose to make a Chocolate Candy free of those Toxins, is a
Medication for the damage caused by those Poisons, so they added the
Poison to the Powdered Sucrose Sugar needed, why did they do that?

I told the Secret Service before they did a walk through of my
Apartment, I did not want them to make the mistake of thinking the
stuff I have in my Lab are some king of Drugs, because they are not
Drugs, they are Biochemistry Compounds that I use to run Biological
and Agricultural Tests.

What the Government put out as saying that there is going to be some
kind of Biological Weapon False Flag Operation most likely before
2013, the False Flag would be to try to blame me, because the Marxist
know what I do about their Chemical Attack that they use to destroy
People's Immune System.

They know I am countering their attack revealing that it is the Beta-
Glucans in Medications and Foods that opens them up to infection. But
at the same time, a bigger threat comes from warrant-less searches
from Police Officers, who would falsely accuse me of making Drugs, or
of making a Biological Weapon, to try to stop me from developing
Antidotes to the Chemical Poisoning. They know that because I posted
all the stuff a scientist needs to know to develop the antidote in my
Google Document accounts. That is a Typical Marxist maneuver that we
dealt with all the time in the Cold War.

I asked Publicly several times for access to a Biological and Chemical
ans Nuclear Government lab to work on it, but reply or help, I don't
have enough of the right equipment. Unlike a sensual scientist, I am a
spiritual scientist, I let God teach me about what I see and here, a
sensual scientist uses reasoning only, with spiritual guidance. The
Devil can also do that though, and their Scientists are always geared
for making destructive things rather that constructive, it is the
difference in being guided to know how to make and deploy a Nuclear
Bomb, and how to make and deploy Nuclear Principles for Medical
applications like X-ray, and or Nuclear Power. Anything God reveals is
Good, and the Deal is never Original, he always takes what is Good and
twists it to make Evil out of it, and he uses a Little Good to deceive
you to follow along, then hands you Evil. I leaned what to look for in
the Scriptures, like the Prophets made a Pot of Stew with wild Gourds
that make it Poisonous, the Prophet added Meal to counter it. The
planted vegetable Diet that Daniel fed the children of Judah ten days
to prove it was better food, is also part of what led me to where I
am. Leaven is Yeast, a Beta-Glucan, so I traced Beta-Glucans, and sure
enough, my whole family has adverse reactions to them to one degree or
another, and as soon as I worked out a diet with no Beta-Glucans, I
began healing.

The Rod of Iron and the Scriptures which teach that Iron breaks all
things in Pieces, is the base of the Energy Nuclear Curve. Part of the
Energy Curve, the Electromagnetic Waves are all Visible and Invisible
Light that make of the Magnetic Poles of Iron. We use those Pole
differences to make Electric Currents from Iron. The Light and
Darkness is the basic thing that makes up all matter, Darkness is the
Absence of Light. In the very end, everything will be broken in Pieces
by those Principles of Nature that God designed, as a new heaven and
earth is built. Now about twisted or evil things written. It don't
really matter if a Scripture is mistranslated, it will only deceive
permanently those who are not of God, when those who are of God hear
the truth they repent, and those who are Evil do not, and there are
the Good actions of burning the Evil Books, and the Evil actions of
burning the Good Books. In Acts, they took the Evil Books after
hearing the truth and has a big book burning.

Their move in the Government to make Drug searches have no need for a
warrant is from the Marxists targeting me. The word Judas, is from the
Hebrew and Greek words that mean Judah, the Tribe of Judah. Like
Yahshua knew who would betray him from the Scriptures, it was and is
Judah who dipped my Coat of Many Pieces in Blood, according as it is
recorded in the Prophecy from the Scriptures. The Marxists among
Judah, many are atheists that joined Attests among those who call
themselves Christians and Scientists promoting Spence falsely so
called, that deceived my brothers to be against me, and to sell me out
to the Merchants, and to sell me into the hands of Ishmael. China is
not the Threat to the USA, India standing with the Marxist against
Pakistan is, and Donald Trump would have gotten us all killed.

These are atheist Marxist and atheist Scientists that set this up, to
try to take control of all the Earth's Power Sources, Climate Change
is Man-made, the same thing happened to the Earth in the days Joseph
was in Egypt, which soil from my ancestry, is what my genetic codes is
built of. The Prophecy is allegoric because the genetic code of all
the children of Israel stated with Adam to Abraham, and from Abraham
to Jacob and the children of Israel living in Egypt before the Exodus.
Many in Pakistan are blood descendants of Israel, which is why the
Marxists hate them, and the Marxist always contradict the Law of
Moses, the promise to Abraham was and is that his seed would be as
uncountable as the sand of the sea shore, but they always come up with
a number for Israel that excludes most of the Children of Israel, like
they do a census on the occupied zone, or do a demographics pole, and
all their Numbers are wrong when it comes to blood descendants of
Abraham, and the small number that the Marxist count as Jew or Israel,
wants to kill all the rest, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union are
examples of that.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats/browse_thread/thread/ca74ac8ff6e43eaf?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/1b51c8f20c98b44d/d397eced6e326f4e?hl=en#d397eced6e326f4e

May the Compassion and Mercy and Peace of Yahweh the God of Abraham be
with you all.

Love and Prayers

http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/

In service of Yahweh and Country

Lord Christ Joseph

Heir by birthright of the house of Israel