Re: Top Five Regrets of the Dying

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2013, 7:53:24 PM6/17/13
Report not abuse
Henry Mydlarz wrote:

> I don't normally post any links, but here's one -
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2012/feb/01/top-five-regrets-of-the-dying
>
> Henry

The key to never having regrets ( http://bit.ly/127Cdvc ) is by making
the choice to love (John 15:12) everyone around us unselfishly :-)

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

Jun 18, 2013, 6:41:15 AM6/18/13
Report not abuse
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in

One can only imagine Markea Berry's regret that anyone could believe that
"Hunger is Wonderful".

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
Andrew B. Chung the ex-Cardiologist
Billy-Bob
--
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2013, 1:33:56 AM6/19/13
Report not abuse
an ever more accursed eternally condemned soul despairingly screeched:

> One can only imagine Markea Berry's regret that anyone could believe that
>
> "Hunger is Wonderful".

Those like Markea Berry who die suddenly don't have regrets either real or imagined for they aren't among the dying being discussed in the article whose link is at http://bit.ly/127Cdvc

Being "wonderfully hungry" is not a belief but is instead simply a state of being blessed by the LORD right now (Luke 6:21a).

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His continuing to compel you to unwittingly reveal that He is cursing you more than ever in answer to our prayers. Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

an ever more accursed eternally condemned soul despairingly screeched:
> > an eternally condemned soul wrote:
> >
> >> "This May Raise Dementia - Ignore Demented Ex-Cardiologist"
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d779a5d9c7da2684?
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Ignoring you, who claim to be an ex-cardiologist, will not cause
> > dementia.
>
> It's you Chung the ex-cardiologist who claims to be a cardiologist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbad634c95cd25b7?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His causing you to unwittingly contradict yourself and thereby prove that He has answered our prayers that you, who are eternally condemned already, be ever more cursed by Him. Laus Deo !!!

May the LORD our GOD continue to curse you **and** all who know you more than ever to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Bottom line concerning you and all who either know you or choose to follow you:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2013, 8:09:58 AM6/19/13
Report not abuse
an ever more accursed eternally condemned soul despairingly screeched:

> One can only imagine Markea Berry's regret that anyone could believe that
>
> "Hunger is Wonderful".

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/iz5uxOGxHvgJ

Those like Markea Berry who die suddenly don't have regrets either
real or imagined for they aren't among the dying being discussed in
the cited article whose link is at http://bit.ly/127Cdvc

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

Jun 19, 2013, 1:05:18 PM6/19/13

> an ever more accursed eternally condemned soul despairingly screeched:
>>
>> One can only imagine Markea Berry's regret that anyone could believe
>> that
>>
>> "Hunger is Wonderful".
>
> Those like Markea Berry who die suddenly don't have regrets either real
> or imagined for they aren't among the dying being discussed in the
> article whose link is at http://bit.ly/127Cdvc
Chung appears to be unaware of the congnitive slippage in the above post.
He has already been advised to seek psychiatric help. I doubt that he will
do so as a response to this post.

Billy-Bob
--
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2013, 2:29:39 AM6/20/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2013, 9:47:30 PM6/22/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2013, 10:42:34 PM6/23/13
Report not abuse

//

Jun 24, 2013, 6:57:50 AM6/24/13

Markea Berry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2013, 7:28:47 PM6/24/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2013, 10:12:40 AM6/26/13
an accursed and eternally condemned soul shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE
Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

Jun 26, 2013, 10:27:47 AM6/26/13
Report not abuse
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in

> an accursed and eternally condemned soul shrieked many times:
>

>> Markea Berry
>
> Some additional examples:
of Chung looking like a complete nutcase:

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
Chung the ex-cardiologist.

> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Which he used to call a diet, until it was pointed out that it was dangerous
unless used in conjunction with a healthy diet.

Remaining insane lies snipped.>

Billy-Bob
--
.

/./

Jun 26, 2013, 12:59:06 PM6/26/13

A little black girl is dead.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2013, 4:16:36 AM6/27/13
Report not abuse
an accursed and eternally condemned soul shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2013, 8:01:34 AM6/28/13
Report not abuse

/

Jun 28, 2013, 8:03:04 AM6/28/13
Report not abuse
.

Watcher

Jun 28, 2013, 8:03:29 AM6/28/13
Yes she is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2013, 9:00:48 AM6/29/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2013, 6:34:21 AM6/30/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2013, 7:45:07 AM7/1/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2013, 7:03:00 AM7/2/13
an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2013, 8:51:13 AM7/3/13

/

Jul 3, 2013, 8:52:27 AM7/3/13

She was starved to death.

3

Jul 3, 2013, 8:56:04 AM7/3/13

> She was starved to death.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2013, 7:46:31 AM7/4/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2013, 7:35:12 AM7/5/13