Re: This May Raise Dementia Risk in Seniors With Diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2013, 6:34:47 AM6/11/13
someone wrote:

> Overly aggressive glucose control might backfire in older patients,
> findings suggest

Source:
http://bit.ly/18rwlXj

Thus, it's literally smarter for type-2 diabetics to come off the meds
that can cause hypoglycemia especially if older but younger too else
those "senior moments" become permanent. To come off such meds means
to achieve reversal/cure of the type-2 diabetes and this cannot happen
without losing the causative visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

http://WDJW.net/VAT

This absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT is through the
miraculous http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach, which is simply holding
to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman (along with countless others
globally --> http://GHHS2013.org ) are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

Jun 11, 2013, 7:49:23 AM6/11/13
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in

<pseudo-christian insanity snipped>

> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist

ex-cardiologist

Billy-Bob
--
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2013, 8:10:55 AM6/11/13
an eternally condemned soul wrote:

> "This May Raise Dementia - Ignore Demented Ex-Cardiologist"

Lie.

Ignoring you, who claim to be an ex-cardiologist, will not cause
dementia.

Moreover, cursing you and all who know you will prevent dementia
because being more blessed by GOD does mean being cured of all
disease.

May GOD continue to curse you and all who know you ever more severely,
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you and all who either know you or choose to
follow you:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

Jun 11, 2013, 8:55:43 AM6/11/13
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in

> an eternally condemned soul wrote:
>
>> "This May Raise Dementia - Ignore Demented Ex-Cardiologist"
>
> Lie.
Incorrect.

> Ignoring you, who claim to be an ex-cardiologist
Incorrect.
>, will not cause dementia.
It's you the ex-cardiologist who claims to be a cardiologist. Your
demented pride refuses to acknowledge that your professional
qualifications are expiring one by one.

> Moreover, cursing you and all who know you will prevent dementia
> because being more blessed by GOD does mean being cured of all
> disease.
Cursing those who point out the truth of your predicament simply shows how
demented you are.

> May GOD continue to curse you and all who know you ever more severely,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
God won't treat you kindly for attempting to bring down His Curse upon
those who simply point out the truth behind your lies.

> Bottom line concerning you
You have no career, family, or the brotherhood of fellow Christians. Your
pride has made you insane.

Billy-Bob
--
.

idlehands

Jun 11, 2013, 9:23:23 AM6/11/13
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> someone wrote:

Well you are a master of dementia, paranoia and good healthy dose of god
syndrome.

Regarding nutrition.......you are a total idiot

John H. Gohde

Jun 11, 2013, 10:13:55 AM6/11/13
There is nothing wrong with your computer monitor. Do not attempt to
adjust the screen. I am controlling transmission. I can change the
focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next
few minutes, sit quietly and try to focus on all that you can see and
hear. Repeat to yourself: I am no longer in the land of the Chung
Imbeciles. Tell yourself: There is nothing wrong with my monitor. The
problem is NOT in my mind, but in the dysfunctional Dogma of the Chung
Psychos.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 12, 2013, 10:39:41 PM6/12/13
an eternally condemned soul wrote:

> "This May Raise Dementia - Ignore Demented Ex-Cardiologist"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d779a5d9c7da2684?

idlehands

Jun 13, 2013, 2:11:57 AM6/13/13
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an eternally condemned soul wrote:
>
>> "This May Raise Dementia - Ignore Demented Ex-Cardiologist"

Only a loon uses his own posts to try and prove his other posts

Your dementia is catching up to you Andrew

Thou shall not kill

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 13, 2013, 4:09:09 PM6/13/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2013, 12:55:41 PM6/14/13

%

Jun 14, 2013, 1:08:20 PM6/14/13
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
hi

idlehands

Jun 14, 2013, 11:05:53 PM6/14/13
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an eternally condemned soul wrote:

Sorry "Doctor", it's not in your realm of "power" to condem anyone

<snip>

> May GOD continue to curse you and all who know you ever more severely,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

You do not speak for God, never have, never will. Your god delusion is
taking you on a path to self-destruction

Could be for the best

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2013, 1:20:56 AM6/15/13

%

Jun 15, 2013, 1:26:27 AM6/15/13
how are you

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

Jun 15, 2013, 3:04:13 AM6/15/13
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in news:0013c95e-b5c7-
41f0-ae71-f...@5g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

an eternally condemned soul wrote:

>> "This May Raise Dementia - Ignore Demented Ex-Cardiologist"
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d779a5d9c7da2684?
>
> Lie.
>
> Ignoring you, who claim to be an ex-cardiologist, will not cause
> dementia.
It's you Chung the ex-cardiologist who claims to be a cardiologist. I don't
blame you for attempting to misread my previous post. Your demented pride
refuses to acknowledge that your professional qualifications are expiring one
by one.

> Moreover, cursing you and all who know you will prevent dementia
> because being more blessed by GOD does mean being cured of all
> disease.
Cursing those who point out the truth of Chung's predicament simply shows how
demented Chung is.

> May GOD continue to curse you and all who know you ever more severely,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
God won't treat Chung kindly for attempting to bring down His Curse upon
those who simply point out the truth behind Chung's lies. In fact Chung had
better hope that he lives a long time because the small curses He has already
brought upon Chung will be as nothing compared to Chung's eternal damnation.

Bottom line concerning Chung:
Chung has no career, family, or the brotherhood of fellow Christians.
Chung's pride has made him insane.

Billy-Bob
--
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2013, 3:59:12 AM6/15/13
an ever more accursed eternally condemned soul despairingly screeched:
> > an eternally condemned soul wrote:
> >
> >> "This May Raise Dementia - Ignore Demented Ex-Cardiologist"
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d779a5d9c7da2684?
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Ignoring you, who claim to be an ex-cardiologist, will not cause
> > dementia.
>
> It's you Chung the ex-cardiologist who claims to be a cardiologist.

Laus Deo for His causing you to unwittingly contradict yourself and
thereby prove that He has answered our prayers that you, who are
eternally condemned already, be ever more cursed by Him:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

May the LORD our GOD continue to curse you **and** all who know you
more than ever to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2013, 1:47:43 AM6/19/13
an ever more accursed eternally condemned soul despairingly screeched:

> One can only imagine Markea Berry's regret that anyone could believe that
>
> "Hunger is Wonderful".

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/iz5uxOGxHvgJ

Those like Markea Berry who die suddenly don't have regrets either
real or imagined for they aren't among the dying being discussed in
the cited article whose link is at http://bit.ly/127Cdvc

Being "wonderfully hungry" is not a belief but is instead simply a
state of being blessed by the LORD right now (Luke 6:21a).

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His continuing
to compel you to unwittingly reveal that He is cursing you more than
ever in answer to our prayers. Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

an ever more accursed eternally condemned soul despairingly screeched:
> > an eternally condemned soul wrote:
> >
> >> "This May Raise Dementia - Ignore Demented Ex-Cardiologist"
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d779a5d9c7da2684?
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Ignoring you, who claim to be an ex-cardiologist, will not cause
> > dementia.
>
> It's you Chung the ex-cardiologist who claims to be a cardiologist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbad634c95cd25b7?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His causing you
to unwittingly contradict yourself and thereby prove that He has
answered our prayers that you, who are eternally condemned already, be
ever more cursed by Him. Laus Deo !!!

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

Jun 19, 2013, 6:43:46 AM6/19/13

One can only imagine Markea Berry's regret that anyone could believe that
"Hunger is Wonderful".

<Chung's demented whinings snipped>

> Bottom line concerning
Chung. Ex-cardiologist Chung has lost his career, his family, and the
fellowship of christians. His 15+ years of religious spamming have brought
ruin to what might have been a life-saving newsgroup, and contributed to the
death by starvation of a child.

Billy-Bob
--
.

DocBGK

Jun 19, 2013, 1:27:48 PM6/19/13
You all must really be bored to keep going at it with the beyond all
hope lunatic named Chung. Like holding a conversation with a
lobotomized straightjacketed rubber room inmate. Get a life folks ;-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2013, 2:34:55 AM6/20/13