Tires....help needed on choices

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 2:05:44 AM7/2/17
Moby the Truck is ready to go. Ive finished all the work on the E-350
and I need to put tires under her. She weighs almost 9000 lbs. The
tires under her are at least 10 yrs old and when I got home this
evening...the drivers side front had blown out..simply sitting on hot
pavement. This was the spare...which I installed a month ago..after
the drivers side tire... blew out. I bought these used, back in
2007, and they were decent tires..but they sat for at least 6 yrs
unmoving, and I dont trust em to take out on the highway. They are
sized LT 225/R75/16, 10 ply, load range E

Any suggestion as to brand etc etc etc would be greatly appreciated.
Ive not had to buy heavy duty tires in decades...so its way the hell
outside of my expertise.

terrain will be dry roads, HOT outside conditions most of the year,
very little loading...they will be used mostly for pulling boats to
the lake, and moderate road trips camping and so forth.

I need (5) of them and they need to be affordable, so Ill try to find
some low mileage used ones at the various tire shops in the area. I
live in Pickup Country...so there are lots of truck tires around.

Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
decode it?

Thanks!

Gunner

---

Frank

Jul 2, 2017, 7:47:48 AM7/2/17
On 7/2/2017 2:05 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> LT 225/R75/16, 10 ply, load range E

Out of curiosity I put your tire info into Google and see lot of sources
and they are not real expensive from what I know of tire prices today.

Rubber does rot with age due to oxidation and is accelerated by heat and
exposure. I personally would not buy used tires because of this.

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jul 2, 2017, 9:28:41 AM7/2/17
On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 23:05:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The Yokahama Geolander will be one of the lower priced tires - in the
low $200 range each. The General Grabber will be under $200 each.as
will a Toyo Open Country.

Check Tire-Rack - about $150 for Firestones.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 2, 2017, 9:59:25 AM7/2/17
wrote:

>Moby the Truck

... already has a name, and it's Hotel Econoline. Get with the program
already!

> is ready to go.

You've been saying that for a while. But still no license plates,
right?

>and I need to put tires under her.

And a lot more, no doubt.

>the drivers side front had blown out..simply sitting on hot
>pavement. This was the spare...which I installed a month ago..after
>the drivers side tire... blew out.

LOL It seems to be keeping ahead of all your stories about being oh
so close to drivable.

Last April - "the E350 gets tagged this week"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/YDynk5ZYynI/I3EZKubZAgAJ

March 2016 - "its going to cost another $300 or so to get the E350
back on the road, plus a smog."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/KEFuxub5nc8/nJVdlYVDCgAJ

Oct. 2015 - "Ill be registering and smogging the big E350 in the
morning"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/or.politics/nG_Vvoz1qGk/2LcoiJKxBgAJ

Loved this quote from the same thread -

"BTW..I own 100% of ..my property."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/or.politics/nG_Vvoz1qGk/dTzZywn1BgAJ

I saved that one for version 14 of the Wieber Cliff Notes, to put
alongside this one. - ""Of course I dont own my lot."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.crafts.metalworking/vVyU85lFgEw/MKYWWhDYDgAJ

>Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
>manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
>decode it?

<sigh>

Geez, you need help from three newsgroups for that? Are you trying to
top Parody Wieber? Looking forward to your oil change thread... "any
idea of which way to turn the drain plug?"

Phil Kangas

Jul 2, 2017, 11:08:48 AM7/2/17

"It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>

Sheesh... another anonymous cocksucker plonked.

rbowman

Jul 2, 2017, 12:41:12 PM7/2/17
On 07/02/2017 12:05 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> I need (5) of them and they need to be affordable, so Ill try to find
> some low mileage used ones at the various tire shops in the area. I
> live in Pickup Country...so there are lots of truck tires around.

craigslist. I found three almost new tires for a good price. The guy had
destroyed one, couldn't find an exact match, so bought four new tires so
they would all be the same. I'm not as anal with a thirty year old pickup.

> Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
> manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
> decode it?

https://www.tirebuyer.com/education/how-to-determine-the-age-of-your-tires

google broke?

Neon John

Jul 2, 2017, 1:55:09 PM7/2/17
wrote:

> They are
>sized LT 225/R75/16, 10 ply, load range E
>
>Any suggestion as to brand etc etc etc would be greatly appreciated.
>Ive not had to buy heavy duty tires in decades...so its way the hell
>outside of my expertise.

I just put a set of 6 Cooper tires that size on my motor home. I'm
extremely happy with the ride quality. $145 each mounted and
balanced.

>Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
>manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
>decode it?

Sure. Some brands have the date in plain English on the outer side
wall. The rest have a code date on the inner sidewall.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIssu375Tr1AIVSIV-Ch2TCwpmEAAYASAAEgKta_D_BwE&techid=11&s_kwcid=AL!3756!3!200245276957!b!!!!+tire%20+date%20+code

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 4:01:21 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 06:59:29 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 23:05:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Moby the Truck
>
>... already has a name, and it's Hotel Econoline. Get with the program
>already!
>
>> is ready to go.
>
>You've been saying that for a while. But still no license plates,
>right?
>
>>and I need to put tires under her.
>
>And a lot more, no doubt.

You would be a great final addition...under that same drivers side
tire. Care to volunteer? Or should someone drag you out there and
allow the driver to proceed?

>>the drivers side front had blown out..simply sitting on hot
>>pavement. This was the spare...which I installed a month ago..after
>>the drivers side tire... blew out.
>
>LOL It seems to be keeping ahead of all your stories about being oh
>so close to drivable.
>
>Last April - "the E350 gets tagged this week"
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/YDynk5ZYynI/I3EZKubZAgAJ

It did get tagged. Required a smog. Unfortunately I had to rebuild
the engine. As I mentioned...the original oil turned into oatmeal and
plugged off the lub ports. Shrug. Time and money. Slowly but surely.

(Snip)

>>Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
>>manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
>>decode it?
>
><sigh>
>
>Geez, you need help from three newsgroups for that? Are you trying to
>top Parody Wieber? Looking forward to your oil change thread... "any
>idea of which way to turn the drain plug?"

Will you be laying down in front of the van or should we simply drive
over you at speed?

Btw...the Ranger is almost done. We just (moments ago) drove it up 25
Hill and around at a nice steady 65 mph.

Should be done later today after it (the day) starts to cool off.
I spent $52 at the Autozone this morning for a new " water heater
block off valve", a gallon of antifreeze (pet safe) and several feet
of various hoses. Last week we installed new intake valves in one
head..replaced the other head...seems the guy who did my valves 3 yrs
ago fucked up badly..the inserts slipped deeper into the head...one
valve was not even close to closing properly as the seat had sunk 1/8"
beyond where it was supposed to be. Grrrr...I did take it to him and
showed him...he blushed and paid for the new (used) head and new
valves for both heads. But IRRC...did mention that.

So yeah...Im taking care of business...slowly..but steadily. Much
slower than I wanted...shrug..but spending money involves figuring out
who gets what this month...shrug. Then I get to think about ordering
the tranny rebuild kit for the Chevy Venture. Oh..sorry
Wuddy...different kind of tranny than the ones you are so familiar
with. I should have said "transmission"...but that would have likely
flagged your doctor in your brain...so...lets just leave it as Tranny.

So Wuddy...whats on the agenda for tommorow there at the Home?
Red/White/Blue jello as a special treat?

Oh..the wife just called and we had a nice chat. You do know I sent
her off to Michigan for 3 weeks, to see family she has not seen in 12
yrs...right? Took my truck repair money, for a couple months, to pay
for it..but it was worth it to hear the happy in her voice.

Work has been picking up..slowly..but picking up. I did buy (4)
Omniturns last month. Then I found an additonal 14.....

https://goo.gl/photos/K97zTkauKDE79SF99

Now I have to install 6 of them in the next week or so. All the
electrical, air and so forth. And Ive leased the first 4 Omniturns
to a client. Ill earn my money back in 5 months...then they are
turning a profit. Not a Yuge one....but a bit more than pocket money.
Will pay my fuel costs out of it. Which is a very good thing, right?

What will you be doing Wuddy? Masturbating a lot while reading a copy
of Thugs Life?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 4:01:57 PM7/2/17
Nah...thats just little Rudy Canoli

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 4:08:07 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 10:43:22 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>On 07/02/2017 12:05 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> I need (5) of them and they need to be affordable, so Ill try to find
>> some low mileage used ones at the various tire shops in the area. I
>> live in Pickup Country...so there are lots of truck tires around.
>
>craigslist. I found three almost new tires for a good price. The guy had
>destroyed one, couldn't find an exact match, so bought four new tires so
>they would all be the same. I'm not as anal with a thirty year old pickup.

Ive been looking on Craigslist...but am finding land fill tires or
fancy wheels with used rubber stuck on em. Ive got a search engine
running on Craigslist at the moment..but will likely find them at a
used tire shop..where I can pick and choose a matching..or close to
matching set.

>> Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
>> manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
>> decode it?
>

>https://www.tirebuyer.com/education/how-to-determine-the-age-of-your-tires
>
>google broke?

Nope...was dead tired when I got home last night. Napped in my
computer chair for a bit..woke up and wrote several posts, some emails
and asked about tires. Didnt even thing to ask google. Sorry if you
are offended. Not.

Shrug

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 4:11:58 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:54:45 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 23:05:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> They are
>>sized LT 225/R75/16, 10 ply, load range E
>>
>>Any suggestion as to brand etc etc etc would be greatly appreciated.
>>Ive not had to buy heavy duty tires in decades...so its way the hell
>>outside of my expertise.
>
>I just put a set of 6 Cooper tires that size on my motor home. I'm
>extremely happy with the ride quality. $145 each mounted and
>balanced.

Which Coopers? If you happen to think about it...let me know what
Model tire it is.

Which reminds me...anyone know where I can find a set of wheels for a
Dodge Tradesman? My Travco motorhome has 16.5s on it..they are all
bad..so I need to put new(er) 16 or 17" rims on it and then a set of 6
tires. Ive already found a replacement transmission and am putting a
little money away to pay for it. Then THAT project will be done and
off to another one.

>>Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
>>manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
>>decode it?
>
>Sure. Some brands have the date in plain English on the outer side
>wall. The rest have a code date on the inner sidewall.
>
>https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIssu375Tr1AIVSIV-Ch2TCwpmEAAYASAAEgKta_D_BwE&techid=11&s_kwcid=AL!3756!3!200245276957!b!!!!+tire%20+date%20+code

Thanks!

>John
>John DeArmond
>http://www.neon-john.com
>http://www.tnduction.com
>Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
>See website for email address

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 4:22:01 PM7/2/17
Im hoping to put on 4 tires for less than $400 total. So its probably
used tires. But the last 4 were used tires...and they held up well
enough until they rotted off the rims.

Thanks

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 2, 2017, 4:44:36 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:01:20 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 06:59:29 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 23:05:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Moby the Truck
>>
>>... already has a name, and it's Hotel Econoline. Get with the program
>>already!
>>
>>> is ready to go.
>>
>>You've been saying that for a while. But still no license plates,
>>right?
>>
>>>and I need to put tires under her.
>>
>>And a lot more, no doubt.
>
>You would be a great final addition...under that same drivers side
>tire. Care to volunteer? Or should someone drag you out there and
>allow the driver to proceed?

Talk talk talk talk talk.

>>>the drivers side front had blown out..simply sitting on hot
>>>pavement. This was the spare...which I installed a month ago..after
>>>the drivers side tire... blew out.
>>
>>LOL It seems to be keeping ahead of all your stories about being oh
>>so close to drivable.
>>
>>Last April - "the E350 gets tagged this week"
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/YDynk5ZYynI/I3EZKubZAgAJ
>
>It did get tagged. Required a smog. Unfortunately I had to rebuild
>the engine.

It has no tags now, again, right? Why not do what normal people do,
and re-up on expiry?

>Time and money. Slowly but surely.

No, slowly and never.

>(Snip)

Why did you snip out the two contradictory claims about owning/not
owning your lot? LOL

>>>Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
>>>manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
>>>decode it?
>>
>><sigh>
>>
>>Geez, you need help from three newsgroups for that? Are you trying to
>>top Parody Wieber? Looking forward to your oil change thread... "any
>>idea of which way to turn the drain plug?"
>
>Will you be laying down in front of the van or should we simply drive
>over you at speed?

How are you gonna' drive over me without tires or license plates?

>Btw...the Ranger is almost done. We just (moments ago) drove it up 25
>Hill and around at a nice steady 65 mph.

>So yeah...Im taking care of business...slowly..but steadily. Much
>slower than I wanted...shrug..but spending money involves figuring out
>who gets what this month...shrug.

You keep advertising that trailer trash lifestyle. How many buy in?

>Oh..the wife just called and we had a nice chat. You do know I sent
>her off to Michigan for 3 weeks, to see family she has not seen in 12
>yrs...right? Took my truck repair money, for a couple months, to pay
>for it.

I'm thinkin' she used her dole money...

>Work has been picking up..slowly..

You always seem to be saying that, for years. What's your definition
of "slowly" anyway?

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 2, 2017, 4:46:04 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:11:58 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>My Travco motorhome has 16.5s on it..they are all
>bad..

That's just another yard ornament/shed, right? Don't bother pretending
you're putting tires on that. Besides, sitting on its rims, it will be
a lower step up to get in the door when you're looking for a fresh
load of mouse shit. If you insist, then a set of these should be
perfect for your use.
http://www.mathdragon.net/kml/math/MESA/Arch/RoadInfo3.jpg

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 2, 2017, 4:51:42 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:01:57 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 11:08:46 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
><pka...@upalphacomm.net> wrote:
>

>>"It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>>
>>Sheesh... another anonymous cocksucker plonked.
>
>Nah...thats just little Rudy Canoli

Nope, wrong again, Wieber. I'm the guy who wrote the Wieber Cliff
Notes. Rudy is one of the guys who'll enjoy the next version as much
as he did the previous ones.

Bob La Londe

Jul 2, 2017, 4:54:49 PM7/2/17
Pretty hard to beat Michelin highway tires in the correct size for a long
run service vehicle. Expensive though.

Terry Coombs

Jul 2, 2017, 6:05:05 PM7/2/17
On 7/2/2017 4:14 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> As long as we are doing vehicle advice ...
>
> Places have started advertising "deals" on semi-synthetic and
> synthetic oil/filter changes.
>
> What's the good and bad of each vs. regular?
> Any issues switching from one to another?
>
> Jeep Wrangler 4.0 liter, 6 cylinder. Sixteen year old engine, 70K,
> good shape, doesn't burn oil, always had regular changes. So far it's
> only been feed used dinosaurs.
>
> 50-50 around town and highway haul ass with some off-road crawling.
> Arizona stinking hot summers and mild winters.
>
> Any advantage/harm "trading up"?

Depends on what ya been burning up til now . I switched from a
paraffin based eastern crude to Castrol in a truck (86 GMC 305 cid) and
it started burning oil because the oil cut the paraffin based
crud/deposits from the valve seals . Replaced them while I had it down
for a timing set R&R and all is now well .

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 2, 2017, 7:04:08 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:22:01 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>the last 4 were used tires...and they held up well
>enough until they rotted off the rims.

Now there's a failure mode you don't read much about in tire reviews.
Here's your ad for tires wanted:

*Need tires that hold up well. Must be BEFORE they rot off the rims*

Red Prepper

Jul 2, 2017, 7:09:41 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:22:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
Pep boys occasionally has Cooper tires on sale plus get a Visa card
rebate.

Red Prepper

Jul 2, 2017, 7:12:26 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 14:14:11 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:
> As long as we are doing vehicle advice ...

> Places have started advertising "deals" on semi-synthetic and
> synthetic oil/filter changes.

> What's the good and bad of each vs. regular?
> Any issues switching from one to another?

> Jeep Wrangler 4.0 liter, 6 cylinder. Sixteen year old engine, 70K,
> good shape, doesn't burn oil, always had regular changes. So far
it's
> only been feed used dinosaurs.

> 50-50 around town and highway haul ass with some off-road crawling.
> Arizona stinking hot summers and mild winters.

> Any advantage/harm "trading up"?

As long as your engine is dry on the outside, I wouldn't change
anything.

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jul 2, 2017, 8:20:24 PM7/2/17
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>As long as we are doing vehicle advice ...
>
>Places have started advertising "deals" on semi-synthetic and
>synthetic oil/filter changes.
>
>What's the good and bad of each vs. regular?
>Any issues switching from one to another?
>
>Jeep Wrangler 4.0 liter, 6 cylinder. Sixteen year old engine, 70K,
>good shape, doesn't burn oil, always had regular changes. So far it's
>only been feed used dinosaurs.
>
>50-50 around town and highway haul ass with some off-road crawling.
>Arizona stinking hot summers and mild winters.
>
>Any advantage/harm "trading up"?
"stinking hot" Arizona, I'd be using Synthetic for sure. (I do here
in Ontario too) No issues with switching - the first change of
synthetic you might want to do a bit sooner than if it was already on
Synth - the stuff will purge a bit of crap from the engine if it has
been neglected at all. You are putting the miles on it pretty slowly -
a good synth changed once a year or so should do fine. For your use,
I'd look at a synthetic "all fleet" diesel rated oil like shell
Rotella T6 5w40, or even a T5 synthetic blend if you want to "cheap
out" a bit. Won't give the protection of the T6, but better than what
you are using now. The all-fleet oil will have more EP additives than
your standard gasoline engine oils (More Zinc)

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jul 2, 2017, 8:24:47 PM7/2/17
My advice "as a mechanic" is to use synthetic where either extreme
high or extreme low temperatures are encountered. Been using it
exclusively on my own vehicles for about 8 years here in central
Ontario on my Fords and my last Mopar. I don't put on a lot of miles
and I change twice a yeat (the 21 year old truch has about 350000km on
it, the 16 year old car 108,000)

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 9:05:12 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 16:04:13 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:
True indeed. The original tires sat for 25+ yrs and looked
good..until the vehicle was moved 50 feet..at which point they
exploded over the next 7 days.

The history of this vehicle is unique. Almost as unique as
yours..though far far less shocking. Its not a gay pedophile who was
locked up in a mental hospital to protect the public as you were.

Shrug

When I aquried the vehicle in 2007, it had 9,000 miles on the
odometer. It now has 13,000 miles on the odo. So its still basically
a new vehicle. All the paper labels were still on all the various
hoses. Which needed replacement..as they rotted away..simply sitting.
I never saw a water pump simply rust away in an engine block. I had to
replace this one, and so forth.

Fortunately..it can be saved. You on the other hand...will spend the
rest of your life incarcerated.

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 9:05:49 PM7/2/17
Thanks!! Ill check it out!! Much obliged!!

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 9:06:29 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:51:48 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:
So Widdle Wuddy...gonna get your red/white/blue Jello on Tuesday?

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 9:10:31 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:44:41 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
Actually...it has a Non-Op on it.

>>Time and money. Slowly but surely.
>
>No, slowly and never.
>
>>(Snip)
>
>Why did you snip out the two contradictory claims about owning/not
>owning your lot? LOL

Why did you include something not involving the van in question?

(VBG)

>>><sigh>
>>>
>>>Geez, you need help from three newsgroups for that? Are you trying to
>>>top Parody Wieber? Looking forward to your oil change thread... "any
>>>idea of which way to turn the drain plug?"
>>
>>Will you be laying down in front of the van or should we simply drive
>>over you at speed?
>
>How are you gonna' drive over me without tires or license plates?

Oh that would be very easy. (VBG) Think of what a mess it would make
when that flat tire crushes into your chest!!

>>Btw...the Ranger is almost done. We just (moments ago) drove it up 25
>>Hill and around at a nice steady 65 mph.
>
>>So yeah...Im taking care of business...slowly..but steadily. Much
>>slower than I wanted...shrug..but spending money involves figuring out
>>who gets what this month...shrug.
>
>You keep advertising that trailer trash lifestyle. How many buy in?

You keep advertising your mental illness. Are you proud of it?

>>Oh..the wife just called and we had a nice chat. You do know I sent
>>her off to Michigan for 3 weeks, to see family she has not seen in 12
>>yrs...right? Took my truck repair money, for a couple months, to pay
>>for it.
>
>I'm thinkin' she used her dole money...

Actually...no. We dont get "dole money" and in fact...California
doesnt pay "dole money" to anyone other than mothers with children in
the house.

>>Work has been picking up..slowly..
>
>You always seem to be saying that, for years. What's your definition
>of "slowly" anyway?

I made a grand last week, 2 grand the week before, etc etc. Much
better than making zip last year..dont you think? Hummmm?

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 9:19:33 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:46:10 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:
So you think square tires are good?

You think square tires will make this run good as well?

https://goo.gl/photos/SFUdXKQ5wRQsaW1RA

Ill bet you do John. You never were a very smart guy.

Tom Gardner

Jul 2, 2017, 9:27:11 PM7/2/17
On 7/2/2017 9:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> Fortunately..it can be saved. You on the other hand...will spend the
> rest of your life incarcerated.

My Club Wagon is the most favorite vehicle I have ever owned! Next
would be the RX-7.

---
http://www.avg.com

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2017, 9:49:06 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:44:41 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
Im curious..you snipped out the part about me buying (4) OmniTurns and
then leasing them to a machine shop. Did it not fit your agenda and
you had to delete it? I notice you didnt even comment on them. Didnt
ask how I was able to afford to buy them either. Fascinating how you
tried to hide that.

You also snipped out the photos of all the Omniturns I bought for my
client. And the parts about all the work Ive been hired to perform to
get them into operation. Interesting indeed.

As I said..work has been getting better...slowly..but steadily.

(Grin)

You are such a pole smoker, Jonniboi.

Snicker...laugh....laugh laugh laugh laugh

Neon John

Jul 3, 2017, 9:27:28 AM7/3/17
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:54:45 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 23:05:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> They are
>>>sized LT 225/R75/16, 10 ply, load range E
>>>
>>>Any suggestion as to brand etc etc etc would be greatly appreciated.
>>>Ive not had to buy heavy duty tires in decades...so its way the hell
>>>outside of my expertise.
>>
>>I just put a set of 6 Cooper tires that size on my motor home. I'm
>>extremely happy with the ride quality. $145 each mounted and
>>balanced.
>
>Which Coopers? If you happen to think about it...let me know what
>Model tire it is.

It's raining right now but I'll look when I can.

>Which reminds me...anyone know where I can find a set of wheels for a
>Dodge Tradesman? My Travco motorhome has 16.5s on it..they are all
>bad..so I need to put new(er) 16 or 17" rims on it and then a set of 6
>tires. Ive already found a replacement transmission and am putting a
>little money away to pay for it. Then THAT project will be done and
>off to another one.

My previous MH had 16.5" tires. I had my friend who owns a tire store
get me 16" steel spoked wheels and mounted the appropriate tires. I
don't know what the tires were but they were the same OD, as my speedo
stayed calibrated.

On the transmission, given 16.5" wheels, your rig must be old enough
to have a carbureted engine. Why not consider what I was doing when I
got sick.

I bought a late model Chevy pickup truck engine and transmission,
along with the wiring harness, PCM and radiators. The transplant
involved only moving the engine mounts and getting a custom driveshaft
made. The result would have eliminated all the problems that come
with a carburetor, gotten better mileage and delivered more power than
the stock 350.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 9:53:35 AM7/3/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 18:49:02 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:44:41 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:

>>>Work has been picking up..slowly..
>>
>>You always seem to be saying that, for years. What's your definition
>>of "slowly" anyway?
>
>Im curious..you snipped out the part about me buying (4) OmniTurns and
>then leasing them to a machine shop.

Oh quit your idiotic whining. I only leave in what I'm replying to,
and I snip lots of my own words. If you think that repeating your lies
will make them more believable then repeat them yourself. Always keep
doing what's never worked before, right?

>As I said..work has been getting better...slowly..but steadily.

Yada yada. But you're still behind on your rent. Still needing charity
from the power and gas company ratepayers. Still getting dole checks.
Still getting free healthcare. Still letting taxpayers subsidize your
trailer trash lifestyle. Etc. Classic phony conservative.

>(Grin)

Yawn.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 9:55:57 AM7/3/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 18:05:09 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 16:04:13 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:22:01 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>the last 4 were used tires...and they held up well
>>>enough until they rotted off the rims.
>>
>>Now there's a failure mode you don't read much about in tire reviews.
>>Here's your ad for tires wanted:
>>
>>*Need tires that hold up well. Must be BEFORE they rot off the rims*
>
>True indeed. The original tires sat for 25+ yrs and looked
>good..until the vehicle was moved 50 feet..at which point they
>exploded over the next 7 days.
>
>The history of this vehicle is unique. Almost as unique as
>yours..though far far less shocking. Its not a gay pedophile who was
>locked up in a mental hospital to protect the public as you were.
>
>Shrug
>
>When I aquried the vehicle in 2007, it had 9,000 miles on the
>odometer. It now has 13,000 miles on the odo.

LOL In 10 years you've spent far more time talking about that thing
than you've spent driving it!

> So its still basically a new vehicle.

Oh sure, "basically" new, and *maybe* getting a second set of crap
used tires to hold it up in its parking space where it can continue to
rot in place and fulfil its primary purpose - give you something to
talk about.

>Fortunately..it can be saved.

By someone else maybe, but you'll always be several steps behind the
rotting tires, lapsed registration, etc.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 9:59:01 AM7/3/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 18:19:22 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:46:10 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:11:58 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>My Travco motorhome has 16.5s on it..they are all
>>>bad..
>>
>>That's just another yard ornament/shed, right? Don't bother pretending
>>you're putting tires on that. Besides, sitting on its rims, it will be
>>a lower step up to get in the door when you're looking for a fresh
>>load of mouse shit. If you insist, then a set of these should be
>>perfect for your use.
>>http://www.mathdragon.net/kml/math/MESA/Arch/RoadInfo3.jpg
>

>So you think square tires are good?

I think it's a waste of time to even bother putting blocks under a $1
"motorhome," which has been dead for 15 years and is never going to
move again except maybe to the scrap yard when you're dead or evicted.

"I bought this thing for $1.00 about 2002 or so. Ive repeated the
story many times..but the crux of it was I got it..used it a couple
times...the wife drove it and a block away from the house..it blew
something in the transmission. So she backed it home and parked it."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/DwEZZix5mak/8iYPq236b_YJ
It's just another thing you got for nothing, and dragged home to hoard
and talk about.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 9:59:53 AM7/3/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 18:10:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:44:41 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:

>>It has no tags now, again, right? Why not do what normal people do,
>>and re-up on expiry?
>
>Actually...it has a Non-Op on it.

Can you get that for your life?

>>Why did you snip out the two contradictory claims about owning/not
>>owning your lot? LOL
>
>Why did you include something not involving the van in question?

Because it was part of one of the many threads over the last ten years
where you've been blubbering about getting that old van on the road.

>>>Oh..the wife just called and we had a nice chat. You do know I sent
>>>her off to Michigan for 3 weeks, to see family she has not seen in 12
>>>yrs...right? Took my truck repair money, for a couple months, to pay
>>>for it.
>>
>>I'm thinkin' she used her dole money...
>
>Actually...no. We dont get "dole money" and in fact...California
>doesnt pay "dole money" to anyone other than mothers with children in
>the house.

You get checks. You get charity from gas and electric ratepayers. You
get free healthcare. You let others pay for everything and you show
your gratitude by refusing to pay a measly $200 per year in property
taxes.

>I made a grand last week, 2 grand the week before, etc etc.

Still behind on the rent, right? Still need all the charity to keep
going, right?

> Much
>better than making zip last year..dont you think? Hummmm?

Same thing every teen baby sitter can say after their first gig.
Except they aren't in their mid 60s with a negative net worth.

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jul 3, 2017, 10:26:15 AM7/3/17
The Travco is a real classic motorhome. Mostof them (the early ones)
had the "big block" 318 (Polyspherical head) engine - some of the
later ones gor 413 and 383 - and 440 engines.
The 27 foot 270 was a popular unit.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 10:52:20 AM7/3/17
Here's a photo of Wieber's Travco. http://bit.ly/2tEtw4R He said he
paid a dollar for it, and that the various Wieberoids have been using
it as a shed for 15 years, no doubt competing with legions of mice for
space. Obviously needs a lot more than a transmission, it's not worth
installing a new engine, and it's perfectly hilarious for Wieber to be
asking you guys to talk about which wheels and tires he should get for
something that has about enough chance of ever moving again as he does
of paying his taxes. But please, keep it up. Because Wieber blurts out
his best revelations when he's elaborating.

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 2:27:37 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:56:04 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 18:05:09 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 16:04:13 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Now there's a failure mode you don't read much about in tire reviews.
>>>Here's your ad for tires wanted:
>>>
>>>*Need tires that hold up well. Must be BEFORE they rot off the rims*
>>
>>True indeed. The original tires sat for 25+ yrs and looked
>>good..until the vehicle was moved 50 feet..at which point they
>>exploded over the next 7 days.
>>
>>The history of this vehicle is unique. Almost as unique as
>>yours..though far far less shocking. Its not a gay pedophile who was
>>locked up in a mental hospital to protect the public as you were.
>>
>>Shrug
>>
>>When I aquried the vehicle in 2007, it had 9,000 miles on the
>>odometer. It now has 13,000 miles on the odo.
>
>LOL In 10 years you've spent far more time talking about that thing
>than you've spent driving it!

Yah think?

>> So its still basically a new vehicle.
>
>Oh sure, "basically" new, and *maybe* getting a second set of crap
>used tires to hold it up in its parking space where it can continue to
>rot in place and fulfil its primary purpose - give you something to
>talk about.

Odd...Ive great hope it will pull my boats out to the lake. You dont
think it will be adequate to the task?

(now we will see a diatribe against all my boats, and how they are all
junk) (Grin)

>>Fortunately..it can be saved.
>
>By someone else maybe, but you'll always be several steps behind the
>rotting tires, lapsed registration, etc.

Really? Cites?

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 2:30:39 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:00:00 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 18:10:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:44:41 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>>wrote:
>
>>>It has no tags now, again, right? Why not do what normal people do,
>>>and re-up on expiry?
>>
>>Actually...it has a Non-Op on it.
>
>Can you get that for your life?
>
>>>Why did you snip out the two contradictory claims about owning/not
>>>owning your lot? LOL
>>
>>Why did you include something not involving the van in question?
>
>Because it was part of one of the many threads over the last ten years
>where you've been blubbering about getting that old van on the road.

Blubbering?

>>>I'm thinkin' she used her dole money...
>>
>>Actually...no. We dont get "dole money" and in fact...California
>>doesnt pay "dole money" to anyone other than mothers with children in
>>the house.
>
>You get checks. You get charity from gas and electric ratepayers. You
>get free healthcare. You let others pay for everything and you show
>your gratitude by refusing to pay a measly $200 per year in property
>taxes.

Actually..no we dont. And the property tax is on my list. Slowly and
surely Im recovering as the economy improves. But you dont see
this, locked up in the Home.

>>I made a grand last week, 2 grand the week before, etc etc.
>
>Still behind on the rent, right? Still need all the charity to keep
>going, right?

What charity are you babbling about?

>> Much
>>better than making zip last year..dont you think? Hummmm?
>
>Same thing every teen baby sitter can say after their first gig.
>Except they aren't in their mid 60s with a negative net worth.

So teens make a grand a week?

So John...how much does the State pay for your upkeep there at the
Home? Hummmmm?

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 2:32:36 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:53:40 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 18:49:02 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>You always seem to be saying that, for years. What's your definition
>>>of "slowly" anyway?
>>
>>Im curious..you snipped out the part about me buying (4) OmniTurns and
>>then leasing them to a machine shop.
>
>Oh quit your idiotic whining. I only leave in what I'm replying to,
>and I snip lots of my own words. If you think that repeating your lies
>will make them more believable then repeat them yourself. Always keep
>doing what's never worked before, right?
>
>>As I said..work has been getting better...slowly..but steadily.
>
>Yada yada. But you're still behind on your rent. Still needing charity
>from the power and gas company ratepayers. Still getting dole checks.
>Still getting free healthcare. Still letting taxpayers subsidize your
>trailer trash lifestyle. Etc. Classic phony conservative.

What "Charitiy" are you basing your blither on? Be specific. Social
Security?

Interesting if thats what you are calling "charity"

>>(Grin)
>
>Yawn.

Running out of blither arent you? Keepers got you dosed up for the
holiday? Too much Prozac?

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 2:34:50 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:59:08 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 18:19:22 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:46:10 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>>wrote:

>>>That's just another yard ornament/shed, right? Don't bother pretending
>>>you're putting tires on that. Besides, sitting on its rims, it will be
>>>a lower step up to get in the door when you're looking for a fresh
>>>load of mouse shit. If you insist, then a set of these should be
>>>perfect for your use.
>>>http://www.mathdragon.net/kml/math/MESA/Arch/RoadInfo3.jpg
>>

>>So you think square tires are good?
>
>I think it's a waste of time to even bother putting blocks under a $1
>"motorhome," which has been dead for 15 years and is never going to
>move again except maybe to the scrap yard when you're dead or evicted.

Bet you a grand it will be on the road in 9 months. Ready to pay up
when I post pictures?

Hummmm?

>"I bought this thing for $1.00 about 2002 or so. Ive repeated the
>story many times..but the crux of it was I got it..used it a couple
>times...the wife drove it and a block away from the house..it blew
>something in the transmission. So she backed it home and parked it."
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/DwEZZix5mak/8iYPq236b_YJ
>It's just another thing you got for nothing, and dragged home to hoard
>and talk about.

My goodness...it seems you are resentful about my scrounging. You
must simply think my home machine and welding shops are Bad Things
then as well....correct?

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 2:48:46 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:27:18 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:11:58 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:54:45 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:

>>>I just put a set of 6 Cooper tires that size on my motor home. I'm
>>>extremely happy with the ride quality. $145 each mounted and
>>>balanced.
>>
>>Which Coopers? If you happen to think about it...let me know what
>>Model tire it is.
>
>It's raining right now but I'll look when I can.

Much obliged.

>>Which reminds me...anyone know where I can find a set of wheels for a
>>Dodge Tradesman? My Travco motorhome has 16.5s on it..they are all
>>bad..so I need to put new(er) 16 or 17" rims on it and then a set of 6
>>tires. Ive already found a replacement transmission and am putting a
>>little money away to pay for it. Then THAT project will be done and
>>off to another one.
>
>My previous MH had 16.5" tires. I had my friend who owns a tire store
>get me 16" steel spoked wheels and mounted the appropriate tires. I
>don't know what the tires were but they were the same OD, as my speedo
>stayed calibrated.

Ayup..that was something I was a bit concerned about.

>On the transmission, given 16.5" wheels, your rig must be old enough
>to have a carbureted engine. Why not consider what I was doing when I
>got sick.
>
>I bought a late model Chevy pickup truck engine and transmission,
>along with the wiring harness, PCM and radiators. The transplant
>involved only moving the engine mounts and getting a custom driveshaft
>made. The result would have eliminated all the problems that come
>with a carburetor, gotten better mileage and delivered more power than
>the stock 350.

Thats indeed a thought. Its got that Dodge 440 in it with 72,000
miles on the odo. As I recall..it was getting somewhere around 17 mpg
as is. The body is fiberglass so doesnt weigh much and they must have
changed the rear end gear ratios somewhat..because it hit 75 mph up
the Grapevine, with very little throttle.

This is what they look like:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/cd/b9/5fcdb903ebd9bf611d422a799df91228--plymouth-motorhome.jpg

http://media.discoverstuff.com/img/listings/vo/volkswagenbuyer/listing_pic_1152195_1455230923.jpeg

http://tweak3d.net/index.php?attachments/img_6570-jpg.6033/

Some photos of a guy who bought one in a rain state and rebuilt it.

http://travcoforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=768

>John DeArmond
>http://www.neon-john.com
>http://www.tnduction.com
>Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
>See website for email address

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 2:49:55 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 10:26:02 -0400, cl...@snyder.on.ca wrote:

As I recall...and Ill have to check..mine is a 1978.
And it has the 440

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 2:55:10 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:52:25 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
Ayup...that was Dec 28, 2012

Mice? With the rattle snakes here..we dont have mice.

It needed a good wash down and scrubbing and it will need a paint job
sooner or later. Want current pictures of it? Id be happy to supply
some.

So are you willing to bet a $1000 on your statement? Hummm?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 3:28:27 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:34:50 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>So you think square tires are good?
>>
>>I think it's a waste of time to even bother putting blocks under a $1
>>"motorhome," which has been dead for 15 years and is never going to
>>move again except maybe to the scrap yard when you're dead or evicted.
>
>Bet you a grand it will be on the road in 9 months. Ready to pay up
>when I post pictures?
>
>Hummmm?
>

>>"I bought this thing for $1.00 about 2002 or so. Ive repeated the
>>story many times..but the crux of it was I got it..used it a couple
>>times...the wife drove it and a block away from the house..it blew
>>something in the transmission. So she backed it home and parked it."
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/DwEZZix5mak/8iYPq236b_YJ
>>It's just another thing you got for nothing, and dragged home to hoard
>>and talk about.
>
>My goodness...it seems you are resentful about my scrounging. You
>must simply think my home machine and welding shops are Bad Things
>then as well....correct?

This shop...right?

Guess how much money I have tied up in Everything you see.

https://goo.gl/photos/u2zdG8Yy5z1mSQpW9

(Grin) and that was 5 yrs ago......Snerk!

Gunner

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jul 3, 2017, 3:50:05 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:52:25 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
That isn't a "travco" that is a Class C - Travcos were Class A.

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 4:19:27 PM7/3/17
Travco made both As and Cs. The L'spirit was one of their Class Cs
and quite popular. 22' long and very well built and set up.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 4:32:52 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:27:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Odd...Ive great hope it will pull my boats out to the lake. You dont
>think it will be adequate to the task?

It will need license plates and tires before it can even move, and
then something else will need fixing, same as all the other years
you've been talking about it. You haven't been able to afford any of
that so far, and there's no proof the situation has changed. I expect
you to keep inviting people to talk about it, and there are enough
readers who'll oblige.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 4:33:56 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:48:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:27:18 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:11:58 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>Its got that Dodge 440 in it with 72,000
>miles on the odo. As I recall..it was getting somewhere around 17 mpg
>as is.

You don't recall, you're pulling silly numbers out of your ass again.

> The body is fiberglass so doesnt weigh much

LOL Yeah, you better watch out or it might float away.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 4:34:40 PM7/3/17
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:59:08 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:

>>>So you think square tires are good?
>>
>>I think it's a waste of time to even bother putting blocks under a $1
>>"motorhome," which has been dead for 15 years and is never going to
>>move again except maybe to the scrap yard when you're dead or evicted.
>
>Bet you a grand it will be on the road in 9 months. Ready to pay up
>when I post pictures?

LOL You don't have a grand to bet. And anybody expecting you to keep
your word deserves the same result that's caused all those liens to be
filed against you.

>>"I bought this thing for $1.00 about 2002 or so. Ive repeated the
>>story many times..but the crux of it was I got it..used it a couple
>>times...the wife drove it and a block away from the house..it blew
>>something in the transmission. So she backed it home and parked it."
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/DwEZZix5mak/8iYPq236b_YJ
>>It's just another thing you got for nothing, and dragged home to hoard
>>and talk about.
>
>My goodness...it seems you are resentful about my scrounging. You
>must simply think my home machine and welding shops are Bad Things
>then as well....correct?

I know you hoard crap because you're nuts, and use the hoarded crap to
pretend you're something other than low life trailer trash.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 4:35:48 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:32:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:53:40 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:

>>>As I said..work has been getting better...slowly..but steadily.
>>
>>Yada yada. But you're still behind on your rent. Still needing charity
>>from the power and gas company ratepayers. Still getting dole checks.
>>Still getting free healthcare. Still letting taxpayers subsidize your
>>trailer trash lifestyle. Etc. Classic phony conservative.
>
>What "Charitiy" are you basing your blither on? Be specific. Social
>Security?
>
>Interesting if thats what you are calling "charity"

Disgusting that you pretend you deserve any of it, freeloader.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 4:37:17 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:30:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:00:00 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:

>>You get checks. You get charity from gas and electric ratepayers. You
>>get free healthcare. You let others pay for everything and you show
>>your gratitude by refusing to pay a measly $200 per year in property
>>taxes.
>
>Actually..no we dont. And the property tax is on my list. Slowly and
>surely Im recovering as the economy improves.

Oh, you're back to claiming you'll pay someday. After decades of not
paying. But you forgot that last March you wrote this -

"I choose to not pay my property taxes, and only do so when
forced to do so"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.crafts.metalworking/eHONhUwqdI4/9RONLpH5EAAJ

>>>I made a grand last week, 2 grand the week before, etc etc.
>>
>>Still behind on the rent, right? Still need all the charity to keep
>>going, right?
>
>What charity are you babbling about?

The discounts on power and gas. The free health care. The checks. Why
should others pay full freight so that a phony conservative can
freeload?

On Usenet, you're always pretending that happy days are here again and
that you can afford to waste money. But you shamelessly and
hypocritically cry poor boy whenever it suits you to get out of your
obligations.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 3, 2017, 5:40:28 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:49:52 -0400, cl...@snyder.on.ca wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:52:25 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:

>>Here's a photo of Wieber's Travco. http://bit.ly/2tEtw4R He said he
>>paid a dollar for it, and that the various Wieberoids have been using
>>it as a shed for 15 years, no doubt competing with legions of mice for
>>space. Obviously needs a lot more than a transmission, it's not worth
>>installing a new engine, and it's perfectly hilarious for Wieber to be
>>asking you guys to talk about which wheels and tires he should get for
>>something that has about enough chance of ever moving again as he does
>>of paying his taxes. But please, keep it up. Because Wieber blurts out
>>his best revelations when he's elaborating.

> That isn't a "travco" that is a Class C - Travcos were Class A.

It's a ~40 year old $1 Travco Class C that isn't worth restoring, and
it will remain marooned while Wieber keeps fantasizing about all the
great things he will do someday, even though he's done none of it for
decades, and probably never. If he sticks to his schedule <chuckle>,
he'll have it mobile after 16 years. Which is a mere 15 years and 360
days longer that a normal person takes to replace a transmission. And
then he'll only need to fix all the usual things that old motorhomes
suffer, and buy insurance and registration. But by golly, he'll put a
lot of miles on his keyboard in the meantime.

pyotr filipivich

Jul 3, 2017, 8:41:05 PM7/3/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:48:44 -0700
typed in misc.survivalism the following:

>>I bought a late model Chevy pickup truck engine and transmission,
>>along with the wiring harness, PCM and radiators. The transplant
>>involved only moving the engine mounts and getting a custom driveshaft
>>made. The result would have eliminated all the problems that come
>>with a carburetor, gotten better mileage and delivered more power than
>>the stock 350.
>
>Thats indeed a thought. Its got that Dodge 440 in it with 72,000
>miles on the odo. As I recall..it was getting somewhere around 17 mpg
>as is. The body is fiberglass so doesnt weigh much and they must have
>changed the rear end gear ratios somewhat..because it hit 75 mph up
>the Grapevine, with very little throttle.
>
>This is what they look like:
>
>https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/cd/b9/5fcdb903ebd9bf611d422a799df91228--plymouth-motorhome.jpg
>
>http://media.discoverstuff.com/img/listings/vo/volkswagenbuyer/listing_pic_1152195_1455230923.jpeg
>
>http://tweak3d.net/index.php?attachments/img_6570-jpg.6033/
>
>Some photos of a guy who bought one in a rain state and rebuilt it.
>
>http://travcoforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=768

That's sweet.

But as a friend of mine says, "Old cars are 'cheap' only if you
can do the work yourself." He has the same Toyota Tercel he got when
the girls were babies. He's only replaced the seats, engine, clutch,
brakes, transmission, switches. But the paint's still original!
--
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2017, 11:55:10 PM7/3/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:32:49 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:27:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Odd...Ive great hope it will pull my boats out to the lake. You dont
>>think it will be adequate to the task?
>
>It will need license plates and tires before it can even move

Yes and?
, and
>then something else will need fixing, same as all the other years
>you've been talking about it.

Odd..it wasnt used in all those years..so how could it need
continuious repairs?

> You haven't been able to afford any of
>that so far, and there's no proof the situation has changed. I expect
>you to keep inviting people to talk about it, and there are enough
>readers who'll oblige.

So I didnt have the engine rebuilt in the last couple months? I didnt
replace both gas tank fuel pumps and senders, hoses, fuel selector,
etc etc etc? Have the crank ground .020 and installed new rod
bearings, new main bearings, seals and gaskets? New batteries, oil
pump, and all the various bits and pieces necessary to complete an
engine rebuild?

Odd...my debit account says I ordered and they shipped quite a number
of items that were installed on the van in the past 6 months. But you
claim it never happened. So show your cites if you would be so bold.

No? Really? You cannot do it?

So when I start posting photos of the van in other locations other
than the front of my house...what will you claim is happening? Im
paying to have it towed somewhere?

Btw...here is a very very good place to buy parts for just about any
engine

https://www.yelp.com/biz/powerhouse-engine-components-bakersfield

You truely are a mentally ill bugfucker. Tsk tsk tsk....

You have walked yourself into a corner..and are simply too stupid to
understand this as of yet. But...you will. Folks are already laughing
their ass off at you...pretty soon EVERYBODY will be laughing at you,
you poor dumb shit.

Jonni...sounds like a toilet doesnt it.....you keep this up..and you
will have to go hide again. But Ill post links to your
statements...and you wont be able to hide from them.

Sucks to be you Jonni

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 12:07:12 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:37:16 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:30:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:00:00 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>>wrote:
>
>>>You get checks. You get charity from gas and electric ratepayers. You
>>>get free healthcare. You let others pay for everything and you show
>>>your gratitude by refusing to pay a measly $200 per year in property
>>>taxes.
>>
>>Actually..no we dont. And the property tax is on my list. Slowly and
>>surely Im recovering as the economy improves.
>
>Oh, you're back to claiming you'll pay someday. After decades of not
>paying. But you forgot that last March you wrote this -
>
>"I choose to not pay my property taxes, and only do so when
>forced to do so"
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.crafts.metalworking/eHONhUwqdI4/9RONLpH5EAAJ

Ayup. And?

>>>Still behind on the rent, right? Still need all the charity to keep
>>>going, right?
>>
>>What charity are you babbling about?
>
>The discounts on power and gas. The free health care. The checks. Why
>should others pay full freight so that a phony conservative can
>freeload?

What discounts on power and gas? Im not getting any discounts. I make
too much money.

>On Usenet, you're always pretending that happy days are here again and
>that you can afford to waste money. But you shamelessly and
>hypocritically cry poor boy whenever it suits you to get out of your
>obligations.

Waste money? Whatever for? Im trying to get caught up..not go deeper
in the hole.

You think I simply shit the money to have the Dodge Caravan engine
replaced? $2900
The E350 rebuilt? $1100
The Ranger rebuilt? $600

Send my wife to Michigan? $1235 (so far)

I do spend $75 each week ($300 a month) just buying dog food, and
aprox $65 a week in fuel for work. (Almost $300 a month..some months
over that)

Now I have to buy tires for the E350..probably $300-400, and then get
the Ranger smogged and tagged...humnn...about $200 total..plus I
really should put some better rubber under it...call it $150..and a
windsheild (this will be the third one)...ah...that will be right at
$140 or so..depending on if I get a shaded top or not...

As I stated, you slug....(Grin)...it takes time to get all my ducks
in a row. But its happening. Slowly but surely.

But you simply have to show just how much of a sad sorry wanna be
sadist (and you are really just a pussy) bad ass...all the while
hiding who you are from all the readers...afraid to let people know
who you are...trying to "ambush" me whenever you are hitting the
bottle (which by all reports is "most all the time" these days.

So John..go back to your booze and let the sober adults work things
out ok?

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 12:07:48 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:35:47 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:32:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>Yada yada. But you're still behind on your rent. Still needing charity
>>>from the power and gas company ratepayers. Still getting dole checks.
>>>Still getting free healthcare. Still letting taxpayers subsidize your
>>>trailer trash lifestyle. Etc. Classic phony conservative.
>>
>>What "Charitiy" are you basing your blither on? Be specific. Social
>>Security?
>>
>>Interesting if thats what you are calling "charity"
>
>Disgusting that you pretend you deserve any of it, freeloader.

You dont think my wife deserves her Social Security? Really?

Interesting.

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 12:08:21 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:34:40 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>>Bet you a grand it will be on the road in 9 months. Ready to pay up
>>when I post pictures?
>
>LOL You don't have a grand to bet. And anybody expecting you to keep
>your word deserves the same result that's caused all those liens to be
>filed against you.

So I take it you are afraid to make a bet.

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 12:09:32 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:40:25 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
So is this an admission that I likely will get it back on the road,
despite your buffoonery?

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 12:10:40 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:33:56 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:48:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:27:18 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:11:58 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>>wrote:
>
>>Its got that Dodge 440 in it with 72,000
>>miles on the odo. As I recall..it was getting somewhere around 17 mpg
>>as is.
>
>You don't recall, you're pulling silly numbers out of your ass again.

I looked at the mileage book in the glove box. It was getting 18.2
mpg.

>> The body is fiberglass so doesnt weigh much
>
>LOL Yeah, you better watch out or it might float away.

What...you expecting a flood soon?

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 12:37:25 AM7/4/17
The thing was parked..the tanny pulled out and its never been cranked
over since then. Ive mentiioned the idiot who was supposed to rebuilt
the transmission and all the bullshit Ive gone through with him, over
the years. I called him last week and left a message that I want the
tranny or a good used on. He is a disabled vet these days..with a bad
back and a hernia that looks like a second dick...so he may be back in
the hospital. He is never at his shop. So Ive given up on it and now
that John Carol has given me some energy..Im going to have to find
another one and get the old girl back on the road. Next spring if not
sooner, Ill be camping in it. Hide and watch. Its got 75k miles on
it. But..it too will need tires. Wheels are 16.5"...need to find (6)
16" or 17" Dodge 8 lug rims and then some tires. But..thats in the not
too distant future.

Ive got a decent mechanic roommate living here...he is pretty damned
good so I simply have to find the parts, buy em and hand em to him. He
rebuilt the E-350, the Dodge (Ive already put 25,000 miles on that)
and put rebuilt heads on the Ranger yesterday morning and drove it up
25 Hill and around. I buy the groceries, give him some smokes now and
then and make sure the washer and dryer are free for him once a week.
So it works out nicely to have someone working on my rolling stock
while Im down in LA on jobs. He makes pocket money doing automotive
for other people of course and was just offered a job with a local
trucking company...he is a diesel guy who used to be a tech for
Frieghtliner at their big center in the midwest. He was the lead
mechanic at the local autoshop before the owners daughter fucked the
shop up..so when they closed the doors one afternoon..I took him in.
Nice guy and sharp as hell. Plus I gave him access to my SiFi
collection..so I dont see him much at night....chuckle.

he gets a good deal on housing and eats..and I give him a place to
work on vehicles. Air compressor, jackstands, air tools, etc etc all
are mine. And I find him tools he can use. He lost a lot of them when
the shop closed down..the "other" mechanic robbed him blind.

Got him a SnapOn Solus Ultra OBD reader and we are buying the "keys"
one at a time since it didnt come with any. Plus I do side work,
welding, fabbing, machine work etc etc on some of the custom stuff he
does for the local off road crowd. Thats why some weekends you dont
see much of me, other weekends Im on here regularly.

Shrug...slowly but surely Im getting things taken care of. Sold the
canoe last weekend, delivered it Monday last. I had Zero dollars in
it...and sold it for $600 plus delivery. (Grin) Oh..I did have $15 in
paddles, seat cushions and (2) ski vests..so I paid for them out of
the delivery charge..on my way down south.

Got a guy coming over to look at one of the sailboats tommorow and
have purchased 4 Omniturns that are already working at the shop of a
client I leased em to. Cost me a fair amount of money for them..paid
for them in cash. Slowly..but surely.

So I dont piss money away. I cant afford to.

Ive also lost 15 lbs and had my hair cut short. (Grin)
And I picked up my new glasses this afternoon in Bakersfield. Those
are taking some getting used to. Boy howdy!

Gunner

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 4, 2017, 9:37:51 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:09:32 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
A normal person would pick up a rebuilt transmission one day, and
install it the next. I know, because I've done it. Same as with a
recent replacement of a transfer case. So taking 16 years to do that
is insane, and nobody believes you're going to do it after all this
time. Neither do they believes that old junker is worth fixing, or
that you should spend a dime on it unless and until you make good on
all your debts. But by all means keep pretending. Because it's damned
entertaining, for example, to read people advising you to pay credit
card interest for new tires, when everyone knows you don't have a
credit card.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 4, 2017, 9:45:25 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:10:40 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:33:56 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:

>>>Its got that Dodge 440 in it with 72,000
>>>miles on the odo. As I recall..it was getting somewhere around 17 mpg
>>>as is.
>>
>>You don't recall, you're pulling silly numbers out of your ass again.
>
>I looked at the mileage book in the glove box. It was getting 18.2 mpg.

Is this the same logbook that says you own high desert acreage,
arrested 2500 druggies during 8 years as a cop before you were driving
>900 miles a day, attending black tie dinners while setting speed
records before the great cull of 2012?

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 4, 2017, 9:47:47 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:07:48 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:35:47 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:32:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>What "Charitiy" are you basing your blither on? Be specific. Social
>>>Security?
>>>
>>>Interesting if thats what you are calling "charity"
>>
>>Disgusting that you pretend you deserve any of it, freeloader.
>

>You dont think my wife deserves her Social Security? Really?

By your own admission, she's off on a vacation while her (and your)
liens remain unpaid. Did she ever work? How long since you've filed an
income tax return? So no, neither of you deserve a nickel of charity,
but you both shamelessly take everything you can get.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 4, 2017, 9:52:33 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:07:11 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:37:16 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:30:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Actually..no we dont. And the property tax is on my list. Slowly and
>>>surely Im recovering as the economy improves.
>>
>>Oh, you're back to claiming you'll pay someday. After decades of not
>>paying. But you forgot that last March you wrote this -
>>
>>"I choose to not pay my property taxes, and only do so when
>>forced to do so"
>>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.crafts.metalworking/eHONhUwqdI4/9RONLpH5EAAJ
>
>Ayup. And?

Make up your mind whether to say you will or won't pay taxes. But it
makes no difference what you say, your country recorder will keep
showing us that you have not paid in the past, and aren't paying in
the present. From that it is fair to assume that will not pay in the
future.

>>>What charity are you babbling about?
>>
>>The discounts on power and gas. The free health care. The checks. Why
>>should others pay full freight so that a phony conservative can
>>freeload?
>
>What discounts on power and gas?

The ones for which you posted a bill not too long ago, and which you
told us you were getting on account of "disability."

> Im not getting any discounts.

LOL

>I make too much money.

Bwahahaha!

>whenever you are hitting the
>bottle (which by all reports is "most all the time" these days.
>
>So John..go back to your booze and let the sober adults work things
>out ok?

Oh, you're back to pretending that I'm someone whose home you've
visited, and which is only a few hours drive. But you said many times
that as soon as you know where I am, you'll kill me or have me killed.
So why aren't you heading out instead of sitting there lying about
making "too much money?"

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 4, 2017, 9:53:55 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 20:55:09 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>So when I start posting photos of the van in other locations other
>than the front of my house...

When and if that happens, it will still be hilarious that the Amazing
Wieber is bragging about taking years to do something that normal
people accomplish routinely and without spending crazy amounts of time
yapping about.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 4, 2017, 10:06:15 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:37:24 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>The thing was parked..the tanny pulled out and its never been cranked
>over since then.

I'm sure it will be as good as new when you turn the key. I mean, what
else could you expect for the dollar you paid for it?

> Ive mentiioned the idiot who was supposed to rebuilt
>the transmission and all the bullshit Ive gone through with him, over
>the years.

Oh, right, 15 years to replace a transmission HAD to be someone else's
fault.

>Ive got a decent mechanic roommate living here...he is pretty damned
>good so I simply have to find the parts, buy em and hand em to him. He
>rebuilt the E-350

Yup, what could possibly go wrong with a backyard "rebuild" by a
derelict Wieberoid?

>So I dont piss money away.

What do you call smokes and dew? Necessities?

> I cant afford to.

True, but you've done it anyway for your entire life.

pyotr filipivich

Jul 4, 2017, 1:11:51 PM7/4/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:37:24 -0700
typed in misc.survivalism the following:

>Got a guy coming over to look at one of the sailboats tommorow and
>have purchased 4 Omniturns that are already working at the shop of a
>client I leased em to. Cost me a fair amount of money for them..paid
>for them in cash. Slowly..but surely.
>
>So I dont piss money away. I cant afford to.
>
>Ive also lost 15 lbs and had my hair cut short. (Grin)
>And I picked up my new glasses this afternoon in Bakersfield. Those
>are taking some getting used to. Boy howdy!

Boy howdy, indeed.

Some years ago, I went home for lunch, cut the beard off except
for a Fu Manchu, and shaved my head, and picked up my new glasses.
Back at class, every body was freaking out - "Eh, new glasses, they
change everything."

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 2:36:23 PM7/4/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:53:55 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:
Which means then in effect...you are admitting to have lied repeatedly
and are now changing your tactics yet again?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 2:40:58 PM7/4/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:52:33 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
I do pay my taxes..."when forced to do so". And have done just that.
You will note various taxes were paid. So its Hardly "never" as you
keep bleffing. (VBG)

>>>The discounts on power and gas. The free health care. The checks. Why
>>>should others pay full freight so that a phony conservative can
>>>freeload?
>>
>>What discounts on power and gas?
>
>The ones for which you posted a bill not too long ago, and which you
>told us you were getting on account of "disability."

The wife got a discount for 2 months when she became disabled. That
is over and has been over for almost a year. So 2 months is
"always"?

Odd....I knew you were demented..I just never knew just how badly
demented you are.

>> Im not getting any discounts.
>
>LOL
>
>>I make too much money.
>
>Bwahahaha!

Im over the $27k yr break point on taxes at this point.

>>whenever you are hitting the
>>bottle (which by all reports is "most all the time" these days.
>>
>>So John..go back to your booze and let the sober adults work things
>>out ok?
>
>Oh, you're back to pretending that I'm someone whose home you've
>visited, and which is only a few hours drive. But you said many times
>that as soon as you know where I am, you'll kill me or have me killed.
>So why aren't you heading out instead of sitting there lying about
>making "too much money?"

Kill you? Oh..Id not do that myself.

(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 2:54:14 PM7/4/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:47:48 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:07:48 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:35:47 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Disgusting that you pretend you deserve any of it, freeloader.
>>

>>You dont think my wife deserves her Social Security? Really?
>
>By your own admission, she's off on a vacation while her (and your)
>liens remain unpaid.

Her mom is dying. Hardly a "vacation for the fun of it" She has not
seen her mom..or her family for over 12 yrs. It was Time.

So you are saying Social Security is "Charity"? That is what you are
saying isnt it. Ill bet all the readers here who get Social Security
are laughing at you at this moment.

> Did she ever work?

Sure she did. Then her heart went to shit. Ive mentioned she is an
ongoing test case with the doctors. Factor V Leiden. Rare enough to
be studied. She was one of the first cases since it was discovered in
1994. She is a "standard" by which others are treated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factor_V_Leiden

She got Social Security for the first time 3 months ago. Up to that
point..Ive been the sole income in this house for the past 15 yrs.

Her $632 a month helps but certainly doesnt cover much..particularly
when she has to travel to the doctor every week..sometimes 2x a
week...which is a 74 mile round trip.

So I saved my pennies for the past year and paid for her to go back to
Michigan. So much for your claims of "pissing it away". But we did
know you are a dicklicker...shrug.

> How long since you've filed an
>income tax return?

April of this year. Any other questions?.

> So no, neither of you deserve a nickel of charity,
>but you both shamelessly take everything you can get.

What Charity are you babbling about? So far..you havent defined it or
shown any Charity we get

Be specific. Use as much whitespace as necessary.

Double dog dare you.

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 2:55:04 PM7/4/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:37:49 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>>So is this an admission that I likely will get it back on the road,
>>despite your buffoonery?
>
>A normal person would pick up a rebuilt transmission one day, and
>install it the next.

Really? Citations for that claim? Drag em out.

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 2:56:37 PM7/4/17
wrote:

> Because it's damned
>entertaining, for example, to read people advising you to pay credit
>card interest for new tires, when everyone knows you don't have a
>credit card.

Credit card interest? Care to provide quotes for anyone mentioning
buying anything with a credit card?

Oh..thats right...more madness from my utterly deranged Fanboi.

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 2:57:10 PM7/4/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:45:24 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>>I looked at the mileage book in the glove box. It was getting 18.2 mpg.
>
>Is this the same logbook that says you own high desert acreage,

Nope.

(Grin)

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 3:01:33 PM7/4/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 07:06:13 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:37:24 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>The thing was parked..the tanny pulled out and its never been cranked
>>over since then.
>
>I'm sure it will be as good as new when you turn the key. I mean, what
>else could you expect for the dollar you paid for it?

Good question. Im pretty sure that filling the cylinders with Kroil a
month or so before starting to work on it would be wise. And ordering
up a gasket set.

>> Ive mentiioned the idiot who was supposed to rebuilt
>>the transmission and all the bullshit Ive gone through with him, over
>>the years.
>
>Oh, right, 15 years to replace a transmission HAD to be someone else's
>fault.

So you didnt read the various posts on the subject over the years then
did you? Of course you didnt.

>>Ive got a decent mechanic roommate living here...he is pretty damned
>>good so I simply have to find the parts, buy em and hand em to him. He
>>rebuilt the E-350
>
>Yup, what could possibly go wrong with a backyard "rebuild" by a
>derelict Wieberoid?
Derelict? Who are you talking about? A family member of yours?

>>So I dont piss money away.
>
>What do you call smokes and dew? Necessities?

Yup. (Grin) And dont forget Monsters. I bought a case of them at the
99 ct store yesterday. Buck apiece. $24 for the case. (Grin)

About what you pay for a days boozing from the looks of your postings.
Ill make my case last 2 weeks. (Grin)

>> I cant afford to.
>
>True, but you've done it anyway for your entire life.

Cites?

(Grin)

You are such a putz.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 3:02:21 PM7/4/17
ROFLMAO!!! Well done!

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2017, 3:17:56 PM7/4/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:53:55 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:
I noticed you snipped out quite a bit of the original post:

"So I didnt have the engine rebuilt in the last couple months? I didnt
replace both gas tank fuel pumps and senders, hoses, fuel selector,
etc etc etc? Have the crank ground .020 and installed new rod
bearings, new main bearings, seals and gaskets? New batteries, oil
pump, and all the various bits and pieces necessary to complete an
engine rebuild?

Odd...my debit account says I ordered and they shipped quite a number
of items that were installed on the van in the past 6 months. But you
claim it never happened. So show your cites if you would be so bold.

No? Really? You cannot do it? "

Didnt find any way to refute it did you....?

Snerk!!

Neon John

Jul 4, 2017, 4:18:08 PM7/4/17
wrote:

>>I just put a set of 6 Cooper tires that size on my motor home. I'm
>>extremely happy with the ride quality. $145 each mounted and
>>balanced.
>
>Which Coopers? If you happen to think about it...let me know what
>Model tire it is.

Discoverer HT3 tires.

John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

Neon John

Jul 4, 2017, 4:58:19 PM7/4/17
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:27:18 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:

>>I bought a late model Chevy pickup truck engine and transmission,
>>along with the wiring harness, PCM and radiators. The transplant
>>involved only moving the engine mounts and getting a custom driveshaft
>>made. The result would have eliminated all the problems that come
>>with a carburetor, gotten better mileage and delivered more power than
>>the stock 350.
>
>Thats indeed a thought. Its got that Dodge 440 in it with 72,000
>miles on the odo. As I recall..it was getting somewhere around 17 mpg
>as is. The body is fiberglass so doesnt weigh much and they must have
>changed the rear end gear ratios somewhat..because it hit 75 mph up
>the Grapevine, with very little throttle.
>
>This is what they look like:
>
>https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/cd/b9/5fcdb903ebd9bf611d422a799df91228--plymouth-motorhome.jpg
>
>http://media.discoverstuff.com/img/listings/vo/volkswagenbuyer/listing_pic_1152195_1455230923.jpeg
>
>http://tweak3d.net/index.php?attachments/img_6570-jpg.6033/
>
>Some photos of a guy who bought one in a rain state and rebuilt it.

Good looking rig. There was some real innovation going on in the 80s
and early 90s. Yours is a two piece fiberglass rig that has to be
light weight and with no add-on roof to leak. My 82 Itasca Spectrum
was made out of rolled aluminum-structural foam composite. Itasca
rated it at 20 ft, though bumper to bumper it was 22 ft.

The Cat scales put its weight at 7,000 lbs. The 350 carbureted Chevy
engine was quite responsive and returned about 16MPG as long as I
stayed under 65.

I think the engine I purchased was the 5.3 liter (324 cu inch) Vortec
engine. I know it was a Vortec, I'm just not sure of the size.

Modern engine design and electronic management make these relatively
small engines stroke. I have a 2012 Ford F-150 with the 5.something
liter engine. In a word, it hauls ass. And has a towing rating of
12,000 lbs. It has achieved 20.5 MPG over the life of the vehicle.

I think you would find yourself richly rewarded by pulling that old
motor and transmission and installing a Vortec engine and 6 speed
transmission.

My butt is black and blue from kicking myself for selling the Itasca.
But I was sick (failed lung) and could not work on it. I didn't
realize that some robotic surgery could completely cure me.

I'll be looking again for one like that. My "new" one met its
untimely end yesterday when a meth-head took a turn too rapidly, spun
out and hit us head-on. Nobody hurt but it totaled the rig. *sigh*.

John

Neon John

Jul 4, 2017, 5:19:31 PM7/4/17
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>As long as we are doing vehicle advice ...
>
>Places have started advertising "deals" on semi-synthetic and
>synthetic oil/filter changes.
>
>What's the good and bad of each vs. regular?
>Any issues switching from one to another?

I first learned about synthetic oil with the only 4 stroke racing bike
our shop was sponsoring. Honda came out with a full synthetic racing
oil. Before synthetic, it had to be re-ringed after every race. With
synthetic, it ran a whole season on one ring.

I've used Mobil 1 in all my vehicles. I sold my '75 Datsun 280Z about
10 years ago. It had 360,000 miles on it and used only about a quart
between 25,000 mile changes.

I've changed a number of vehicles over to Mobil 1. Mobil 1 is much
higher detergent than ordinary oils. It will loosen crud buildup.
Therefore my procedure is to install Mobil 1 and a Wix filter. 1500
miles later, an oil and filter change. I always cut the filter open
and most of the time it is loaded with crud. 3000 miles later I do
the same thing. There will still be a little crud in the filter but
not much. Then the change intervals are 25,000 miles using the
extended version of Mobil 1.

When I bought my 2012 pickup new, I changed to Mobil 1 immediately
upon getting it home. The factory filter was clean so I went
immediately to 25,000 mile change intervals. I have right at 60k
miles on it now. No oil use and clean oil filters.

Re: viscosity. For late model vehicles I follow the manufacturer's
recommendations. Otherwise I use 5W30.

John

>Jeep Wrangler 4.0 liter, 6 cylinder. Sixteen year old engine, 70K,
>good shape, doesn't burn oil, always had regular changes. So far it's
>only been feed used dinosaurs.
>
>50-50 around town and highway haul ass with some off-road crawling.
>Arizona stinking hot summers and mild winters.
>
>Any advantage/harm "trading up"?

raykeller

Jul 4, 2017, 6:54:41 PM7/4/17

"Neon John" <n...@never.com> wrote in message
Good tires good price
I know a couple people that run them on thier trucks

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jul 4, 2017, 8:47:42 PM7/4/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:55:06 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
When the transaxle in my New Yorker went south I looked for a week
for a good low mileage used one - got one from a Sporit or Acclaim
with 30,000km on it for $300 exchange, paid $275 for the local trans
shop to install it, and then solf them the $75 core for $175 - so it
cost me $475 instead of $2800 to repair the old one or $3200 for a
rebuilt. I was without the car for a week - - -
When the transmission on my '89 Aerostar blew an accumulator I jacked
it up on the driveway and popped the bad servo cover off, cleaned up
the bore, and put a new part on - about 3 hours of work after waiting
a day for the parts from Ford.
The PT cruiser gor a new solenoid pack installed with the car up on
ramps at the hangar. Less than 2 hours and about $200 in parts
(upgraded unit from a newer model)
When the front seal on the '90 aerostar blew just outside Traverse
City Michigan on the first day of our trip to BC pulling a 17 foot
house trailer, I had it towed to the dealer and convinced them it only
needed a seal replaced (which they had in stock) and not a total
overhaul - had it back on the road in under 5 hours for under $400.
When the "U" joint let go on the aerostar on the way to winnipeg I
replaced it with a hammer and vice laying on my back in a parts store
parking lot in Flont on friday evening og labour day weekend - Lost a
bit over 3 hours including waiting for the tow truck.
When the TranSport twisted off a quill shaft I took it to my
brother's shop and had him pull the front section out and replace the
center bracket assy and quill shaft - about $700 instead of a toal
replacement

Not saying I'm "normal" by anyone's definition.

Jim Wilkins

Jul 4, 2017, 9:41:01 PM7/4/17
<cl...@snyder.on.ca> wrote in message
> When the "U" joint let go on the aerostar on the way to winnipeg I
> replaced it with a hammer and vice laying on my back in a parts
> store
> parking lot in Flont on friday evening og labour day weekend - Lost
> bit over 3 hours including waiting for the tow truck.
> ..

Luckily I could replace my Ford's slowly failing U joints in my
driveway. Then I offered to help with a Chevy and found out they
are -very- different...

The Ford factory joints are "lubed for life" -- the life of the lube.

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 12:14:51 AM7/5/17
My motorhome had...IRRC..a 727 transmission in it. A few months after
purchase...while pulling away from the house...it went BANG and
forward motion ceased. It was backed up the street and parked in front
of the house. Reverse was ok..forward motion..no go.

Ultimately..it was removed and taken to a local transmission
rebuilder, named Buzz Kelly. He stated a gear had broken..one that
was common to that year/model and he would refurb it and make it
better..as there were some later mods that would make it far more
reliable than "out of the box". The transmission had aprox 75k Miles
on it. I was working in So Cal and quite busy so didnt have a lot of
time to spare. I offered to pay for the work when I took it to
him...he "evidently" knew what he was talking about..and he said he
would take payment on completion...but he could...could use a lathe
and a milling machine in his shop. So..I brought him one of each
within a couple weeks. Clausing round top 13" and a Gorton 016..the
size he claimed he needed. A year went by...he was "waiting on
parts:" I didnt NEED the motorhome..it was safely parked in my
yard..so I didnt worry about it much. Fast forward 8 yrs...bypassing
countless contacts with the asshole...and the 2008-2009 Great
Recession hit. He disappeared for 4 yrs. Shop was locked up..still
filled with his tools (I could see all his Stuff through a window).

(I didnt have any spare money during those years..not to mention the
heart surgery and stroke..so it was not on my Necessary Things radar.
Now Im earning a bit of money again..tiny bit more..and its become
conceivable to getting it on the road...hence this discussion)

He reappeared 2 yrs ago and I told him I wanted my totally rebuilt
transmission. He said "oh..its done...I just finished it" and he would
have a young friend of his come and install it. When I reminded him
it was then...13 yrs he had the transmission..he blushed..said he had
been having a tough time....medical issues..service related.
(Frankly..he looked like shit)

I then told him....I dont care..I want my transmission..and he said
he would bring it up in 2 days. I was working in LA ..and no
delivery. This has been going on for 15 yrs. Now I really DONT need
the motorhome..but I would LIKE to have my motorhome back on the
road..after all this time. I have $1 dollar in it. It needs 6 new
tires, a replacement of the black water tank and a recharge of the
roof air conditioner..and probably a new plastic cover for it.
All of which costs money I dont have in the bank..yet. But will.

Its done yoemans duty as a storage container over the years..and Ive
let several people stay in it while getting their lives in order, for
up to a year. Its still in good shape, but it does need paint to be
"pretty". Id simply like to have the son of a bitch running and on
the road. Its not like I NEED it..but Id like to use it now and then.

There is a list of other things more important than it being put on
the road...so its on the list..but in the middle....not on the top.

However since Jonny has so kindly offered to pay me $1000 if I put it
roadworthy in the next 9 months... his money will pay for new tires,
paint and whatnot.... it is being moved forwards on the list of things
to do. Afterall its a luxury that isnt really "needed" but since he
has offered to pay for it...lets go for the gusto.

Isnt that right Jonniboi?

Hummmmmm?

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 12:19:29 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 16:17:58 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:11:58 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>>I just put a set of 6 Cooper tires that size on my motor home. I'm
>>>extremely happy with the ride quality. $145 each mounted and
>>>balanced.
>>
>>Which Coopers? If you happen to think about it...let me know what
>>Model tire it is.
>
>Discoverer HT3 tires.

Thank you!!

Ill be hitting the tire shops when down south this week. I have one in
mind in particular that will give me a very good selection of low
mileage truck tires for cheap.

They do custom work on sport trucks, people movers and the like..and
given the fad of putting oversized AT tires on vehicles that never
leave the pavement...he has a good selection on hand of nearly new
tires.

>John DeArmond
>http://www.neon-john.com
>http://www.tnduction.com
>Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
>See website for email address

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 12:21:08 AM7/5/17
Thank you!!

Gunner

>>Jeep Wrangler 4.0 liter, 6 cylinder. Sixteen year old engine, 70K,
>>good shape, doesn't burn oil, always had regular changes. So far it's
>>only been feed used dinosaurs.
>>
>>50-50 around town and highway haul ass with some off-road crawling.
>>Arizona stinking hot summers and mild winters.
>>
>>Any advantage/harm "trading up"?
>John DeArmond
>http://www.neon-john.com
>http://www.tnduction.com
>Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
>See website for email address

raykeller

Jul 5, 2017, 5:08:07 AM7/5/17

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Mobil 0w10 is excelent gun oil
I mostly use valvoline full synthetic of the proper weight in my vehicles

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:21:41 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:41:00 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Of the 25 years taxes listed here,
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=H
you have paid 5. That is 20 years unpaid that have gone to lien, some
with multiple 10 year extensions. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp
http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3

You have said multiple times that you're catching up, but hadn't paid
a penny since 2013.

You have said you only pay when forced.

Now you're saying that you will pay eventually, but only if forced.

Bottom line: You are a classic phony conservative deadbeat who
considers tobacco and soda "necessities," and your share of taxes and
healthcare something that other people should work to pay while you
sit there fantasizing.

>The wife got a discount for 2 months when she became disabled. That
>is over and has been over for almost a year. So 2 months is
>"always"?

No. Always is always. You said you encouraged her to apply for the
discounts, which are permanent. "Im glad I got on her about filing"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.crafts.metalworking/Gr3TDdNoOrE%5B26-50%5D

>Im over the $27k yr break point on taxes at this point.

Like most readers, because of your continues lying, I'll only believe
an income number from you that's backed up by a posted tax return.
Until then, only an idiot would believe you even file.

>Kill you? Oh..Id not do that myself.

yawn The only thing you're killing is your own hope of improvement.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:22:39 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 21:14:53 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snipped Wieber's defensive and silly excuses for taking 15 years and
counting to do a one day job>

> However since Jonny has so kindly offered to pay me $1000

If only lying could be translated to accomplishment, eh, Wieber?

>Isnt that right Jonniboi?

LOL Previously you've claimed multiple times that you'd be taking
possession of all my stuff after suing me. How come I'm still using
the stuff, and you're stuck writing lame excuses?

>Hummmmmm?

Exactly.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:29:23 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:54:15 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
No. You two are supreme deadbeats, and by your own admission you only
pay taxes when forced. It's the same with all the liens, and the
healthcare. Your priorities are whatever suits you, obligations be
damned.

>Sure she did.

Sensible people will not take your word for that.

>Then her heart went to shit.

Another attempt at a pity party! Too bad you previously let the cat
out of the bag.

"Snip 2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22
yr old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
responsibilities as she was."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603

>> How long since you've filed an
>>income tax return?
>
>April of this year.

Good luck getting anyone to believe that. You might post the returns
alongside the imaginary motorcycle registrations and photos of the
invisible backhoe.

> Any other questions?

Yeah. List the readers you believe are dumb enough to take the word of
such a well documented liar.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:34:49 AM7/5/17
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:37:49 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>

>>>So is this an admission that I likely will get it back on the road,
>>>despite your buffoonery?
>>
>>A normal person would pick up a rebuilt transmission one day, and
>>install it the next.

>Really? Citations for that claim? Drag em out.

I just told you that I did it. That was a re and re on a Chevy van as
it happens. Many years ago I rebuilt an automatic on a Chevy wagon...
in a weekend, making tools as I went. Couldn't quite use all the new
parts in because I ran out of time. Put it back in on a Sunday night.
More recently I replaced the transfer case on my truck. Diagnosed it
one afternoon, picked up a replacement at the wrecker, installed it
the next day. Now someone else might tell you they can do such things
quicker than I. But no one is going to say that 16 years is
reasonable, because it's lame beyond words.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:35:34 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:57:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:45:24 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>

>>>I looked at the mileage book in the glove box. It was getting 18.2 mpg.
>>
>>Is this the same logbook that says you own high desert acreage,
>
>Nope.
>
>(Grin)

Do you have a separate one for every lie?

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:38:19 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 12:01:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 07:06:13 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:37:24 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>The thing was parked..the tanny pulled out and its never been cranked
>>>over since then.
>>
>>I'm sure it will be as good as new when you turn the key. I mean, what
>>else could you expect for the dollar you paid for it?
>
>Good question. Im pretty sure that filling the cylinders with Kroil a
>month or so before starting to work on it would be wise. And ordering
>up a gasket set.

Good mechanics do not to room with derelicts. You and your fellow
Wieberoid will find a way to fuck the job up, assuming you ever get to
it.

>>> Ive mentiioned the idiot who was supposed to rebuilt
>>>the transmission and all the bullshit Ive gone through with him, over
>>>the years.
>>
>>Oh, right, 15 years to replace a transmission HAD to be someone else's
>>fault.
>
>So you didnt read the various posts on the subject over the years then
>did you? Of course you didnt.

I've seen at least one summary. Do you ever think of blaming yourself
for always being in the position of needing help from other losers?

>>>So I dont piss money away.
>>
>>What do you call smokes and dew? Necessities?
>
>Yup. (Grin) And dont forget Monsters. I bought a case of them at the
>99 ct store yesterday. Buck apiece. $24 for the case. (Grin)

Then why did you lie about not pissing money away? Why do you consider
yourself a conservative when you've been pissing away money your
entire life?

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:43:33 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 16:58:10 -0400, Neon John <n...@never.com> wrote:

>I think you would find yourself richly rewarded by pulling that old
>motor and transmission and installing a Vortec engine and 6 speed
>transmission.

It would be tough for Wieber to save money by spending money when he
doesn't have any money. Besides, he already has 15 years experience
with this vehicle saving fuel ... by keeping it parked. The downside
of his strategy beyond the obvious is that repairs will be more
expensive due to deterioration, and he'll owe back registration fees.

But if you have an idea for how he can save on Monster and smokes by
buying more Monster and smokes, then you might be onto something.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:46:24 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:56:39 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:37:49 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Because it's damned
>>entertaining, for example, to read people advising you to pay credit
>>card interest for new tires, when everyone knows you don't have a
>>credit card.
>
>Credit card interest? Care to provide quotes for anyone mentioning
>buying anything with a credit card?

Larry Jaques, this thread, 7/2/2017

"I'd rather go into hock and pay interest on the card than go
retreads"

He might rephrase now that he knows you consider Monster a necessity.

"I would rather do without Monster than go to retreads."

Or maybe not. Because you phony conservatives have warped priorities.

It's Alright, Ma

Jul 5, 2017, 10:47:14 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:36:26 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 06:53:55 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 20:55:09 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>So when I start posting photos of the van in other locations other
>>>than the front of my house...
>>
>>When and if that happens, it will still be hilarious that the Amazing
>>Wieber is bragging about taking years to do something that normal
>>people accomplish routinely and without spending crazy amounts of time
>>yapping about.
>
>Which means then in effect...you are admitting to have lied repeatedly
>and are now changing your tactics yet again?

You should compile a list of all my "lies" and post it. Should we
expect it before or after your scheduled 16 year transmission
replacement?

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 4:53:33 PM7/5/17
On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 07:21:41 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>>The wife got a discount for 2 months when she became disabled. That
>>is over and has been over for almost a year. So 2 months is
>>"always"?
>
>No. Always is always. You said you encouraged her to apply for the
>discounts, which are permanent. "Im glad I got on her about filing"
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.crafts.metalworking/Gr3TDdNoOrE%5B26-50%5D

"Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:52:40 GMT "

Is that the best you can do?

>>Im over the $27k yr break point on taxes at this point.
>
>Like most readers, because of your continues lying, I'll only believe
>an income number from you that's backed up by a posted tax return.
>Until then, only an idiot would believe you even file.

So you believe it then.

>>Kill you? Oh..Id not do that myself.
>
>yawn The only thing you're killing is your own hope of improvement.

Time will tell.

(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 4:55:27 PM7/5/17
On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 07:22:40 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 21:14:53 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
><snipped Wieber's defensive and silly excuses for taking 15 years and
>counting to do a one day job>
>
>> However since Jonny has so kindly offered to pay me $1000
>
>If only lying could be translated to accomplishment, eh, Wieber?

Then they would raise a statue in your honor.

>>Isnt that right Jonniboi?
>
>LOL Previously you've claimed multiple times that you'd be taking
>possession of all my stuff after suing me. How come I'm still using
>the stuff, and you're stuck writing lame excuses?
>
>>Hummmmmm?
>
>Exactly.

So you WONT honor the bet Jonnieboi? And here you had me all worked
up into a dither, ordering stuff right and left off Ebay. Shame on
you!

Laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 4:59:02 PM7/5/17
On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 07:29:23 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
So her mom isnt dying? Hallaluea!! Praise Be!!

>>Sure she did.
>
>Sensible people will not take your word for that.
>
>>Then her heart went to shit.
>
>Another attempt at a pity party! Too bad you previously let the cat
>out of the bag.
>
>"Snip 2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22
>yr old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
>responsibilities as she was."
>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603

What cat out of what bag? You realize that post was written
6/21/00....17 yrs ago...right?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

>>> How long since you've filed an
>>>income tax return?
>>
>>April of this year.
>
>Good luck getting anyone to believe that. You might post the returns
>alongside the imaginary motorcycle registrations and photos of the
>invisible backhoe.

Why should I? I dont give a shit if you believe me or not. You are a
play toy. Notice Ive not kill filed you yet?

>> Any other questions?
>
>Yeah. List the readers you believe are dumb enough to take the word of
>such a well documented liar.

Is that an admission on your part?

ROFLMAO!!!

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 5:01:59 PM7/5/17
On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 07:34:49 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:55:06 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>A normal person would pick up a rebuilt transmission one day, and
>>>install it the next.
>
>>Really? Citations for that claim? Drag em out.
>
>I just told you that I did it. That was a re and re on a Chevy van as
>it happens. Many years ago I rebuilt an automatic on a Chevy wagon...
>in a weekend, making tools as I went. Couldn't quite use all the new
>parts in because I ran out of time. Put it back in on a Sunday night.
>More recently I replaced the transfer case on my truck. Diagnosed it
>one afternoon, picked up a replacement at the wrecker, installed it
>the next day. Now someone else might tell you they can do such things
>quicker than I. But no one is going to say that 16 years is
>reasonable, because it's lame beyond words.

So "I just told you that I did it"...is some sort of a citation? Given
your constant lying...no one is going to believe much of any thing you
write.

Last post you "cited" came from 17 yrs ago and you are claiming its
valid today. 17 yrs ago..you didnt have a bankruptcy either. Now
you do.

Life goes on, things change. But..you have always been a dickhead.
That never changes.

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 5:02:28 PM7/5/17
On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 07:35:36 -0700, "It's Alright, Ma" <i...@bd.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:57:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>Is this the same logbook that says you own high desert acreage,
>>
>>Nope.
>>
>>(Grin)
>
>Do you have a separate one for every lie?

Do you?

Laugh laugh laugh!!
It is loading more messages.