gummer's squat in Taft, CA

Jerry Buchanan

Apr 10, 2017, 2:08:13 AM4/10/17
This is the "ranch": https://goo.gl/maps/NYg4nV7tXqQ2

This is the view rotated about 85 degrees from east to north:
https://goo.gl/maps/Z4ovp9rGkzx

Note the street hasn't been paved in some 25-30 years.

Here's the view rotated to roughly NW.
https://goo.gl/maps/Z3nGqjJNydw

You can see the weed-chocked vacant lot across the street. gummer
claims to own this lot. He does not own it. The Kern County property
records prove this.

Here is the shitty property across the street from gummer. It displays
the cinderblock and cast iron security barrier typical of blighted
high-crime areas.
https://goo.gl/maps/QUFmjTeao8L2

Here is the view looking south on Olive Ave. Note gummer's inoperable
forklift blighting the neighborhood. Note also the cracked pavement on
the street that hasn't been paved in 25+ years.
https://goo.gl/maps/i3pxRQsSXG32

Here's the shack - literally - directly south of gummer's squat. Note
the chain link fence, the corrugated metal walls, the tarpaper roof, the
generally decrepit appearance. Note also gummer's crappy rusty trailer
parked in front. Yep: South Taft, writ large.
https://goo.gl/maps/crYaLE4vxnR2

Jerry Buchanan

Apr 10, 2017, 10:41:25 AM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 1:01 AM, Wiley E. Coyote wrote:
> Jerry Buchanan <some.fucking...@douchebags.r.us> wrote in
> You have a very unhealthy obsession with Gunner.

No, I don't. I enjoy mocking him here from time to time, because he
asks for it.

> I hope it results in youruntimely death.

It won't, Buckwheat. Bet on that.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 1:45:14 PM4/10/17
---

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 2:06:59 PM4/10/17
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 23:08:12 -0700, Jerry Buchanan
<some.fucking...@douchebags.r.us> wrote:

One should note that the date on the photos is May, 2012.

Do come up with photos a bit more current, ok?

Hell..even I can provide better pictures.

https://goo.gl/photos/9kRGyF8QBvXQdzub6

https://goo.gl/photos/RnTwtvAGRYdWkDWr9

Hell...this one is from 2013...4 yrs ago.

https://goo.gl/photos/fcSNyxLEQbBYaxsv6

And yep, I live in a small rural town. And? its home, its comfy,
its paid for, and its mine. And you have a problem with
that...snicker?

On the other hand...all you have is a shared room at the Home.

Id rather be poor and at home, then like you... mentally ill and held
by order of the court in a government facility..much like a prison, to
protect the public and your yourself, from your own actions.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

And I have a machine shop and a welding shop filled with all manner of
fun toys to play with. All you have is Playdough and a computer. And
nothing with sharp points on it, for the protection of the staff.

https://goo.gl/photos/u2zdG8Yy5z1mSQpW9

This isnt a hobby with you..its an obsession and simply shows just how
wack out you really are.

I have firearms too. Which by law is illegal for you to own. Ask
real nice and I might show them to you. A least..an album. Id never
show them to you in person. In fact...you are such a danger to the
public that Id be forced to use deadly force to prevent you from
having real time access to deadly weapons. And Id get a commendation
from the authorities for it.

But we all knew that.

Oh..I thinned out the groups that you had set this to be posted to.
Typical of the wackjob..you had set it for alt.christians AND
alt.atheists just to name a few of the nearly a dozen or so groups.

What a maroon you be boy...what a maroon!!

Laugh laugh laugh laugh

No Cars Go

Apr 10, 2017, 2:50:10 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:06:51 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>And? its home, its comfy,

It's a very shabby mobile. Rotted floor and roof. No chance it could
pass a routine inspection. But there you sit instead of working on it.

>its paid for,

Only by a crank's definition.

> and its mine.

Nope. In truth it belongs to your creditors.

And you are behind on lot rent. No doubt the owner wishes you'd clear
out so he could rent to someone who pays their bills.

This kumquat has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

Jerry Buchanan

Apr 10, 2017, 3:11:05 PM4/10/17
What fucking e-mail, moron? This is a Usenet post.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:19:37 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:11:04 -0700, Jerry Buchanan
(VBG)

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:42:32 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:50:08 -0700, No Cars Go <A...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:06:51 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>And? its home, its comfy,
>
>It's a very shabby mobile. Rotted floor and roof. No chance it could
>pass a routine inspection. But there you sit instead of working on it.

Shabby it is. And yep..the floors need replacing and so does half the
roof. With luck..I can do that this year as Trumps economy improves.
After 8 yrs of bad shit...we can only go up. Or implode. Shrug

>>its paid for,
>
>Only by a crank's definition.

Crank? Oh..you mean the title and bill of sale I have in the vault
is.......fake? Really?

>> and its mine.
>
>Nope. In truth it belongs to your creditors.

Actually...no it doesnt. (Grin) It takes the courts to make that
determination..and here in California...they wont take a humble home
for medical bills.

>And you are behind on lot rent. No doubt the owner wishes you'd clear
>out so he could rent to someone who pays their bills.

He is more than happy to have me on the lot. Lots and lots of empty
lots with For Sale signs and lots and lots of empty homes with For
Sale signs on em...all still empty, or having transients break in and
camp out in them, stealing all the wire and windows and such.

You do know California has a 21% unemplyment rate still, right?
And half the states in the Union put their wackos on the bus and ship
em to the west coast, just to get rid of them. If they tighten the
screws and kick you out of the mental hospital..they will stick you on
a Grayhound and send you to California so you are out of their hair
and off their dime.

From 3 yrs ago..about a single state...

http://www.sacbee.com/news/investigations/nevada-patient-busing/article2577189.html

This is called "Greyhound therapy"

Happens when Eastern states send their homeless out with a one way
ticket on a bus.

Feel free to Google it.

Be sure to come look me up. Just do it in daylight hours and keep
your hands out of your pockets. Failure to do so may lead to an
unfortunate incident. The case history of your demonstrated hate will
clear me in any court.

>This kumquat has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

---

Jerry Buchanan

Apr 10, 2017, 8:05:20 PM4/10/17
And now gummer's final collapse, and his vigorous waving of the white
flag, is complete.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:10:30 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:05:20 -0700, Jerry Buchanan
<some.fucking...@douchebags.r.us> wrote:

>>> What fucking e-mail, moron? This is a Usenet post.
>>
>> (VBG)
>
>And now gummer's final collapse, and his vigorous waving of the white
>flag, is complete.

Looks like you are desperately hoping to have won your little mud
fight.

Sorry pimple face...I wasnt playing your game with you.

---

Frank Tomaszewski

Apr 11, 2017, 1:29:08 AM4/11/17
On 4/10/2017 10:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> (VBG)
>>
>> And now gummer's final collapse, and his vigorous waving of the white
>> flag, is complete.
>
> Looks like you are desperately hoping to have won your little mud
> fight.

Sorry, gummer - your collapse and surrender are plainly visible to all,
including your "pals" here. When you start replying nothing but 'vbg'
couldn't drag a sieve made of women's pantyhose through your
cholesterol-choked system and net a worthwhile insult. You're just done
- completely spent.

Here's what we know, gummer:

* you're broke
* you can't pay your land rent
* you can't pay your taxes
* you can't keep an operating vehicle on the road
* you can't find any work (in an economy with 4.5% unemployment - for real)
* you can't feed your dogs
* you can't keep the electricity on
* you can't bone your whore/wife (she texted me to confirm)
* your pup is a meth head - *still*
* your chest hurts
* you're one step on a banana peel away from homelessness

There is no one in Taft, let alone any decent place to live, who
observes your life and thinks, "Wow! I wish I could live that well."
You're a miserable sick fuck of a human being, gummer, and all of it -
100% of it - is self inflicted. Terrell, Jaques, the Ohio Brush guy who
ran his business into the ground (I forget his name) - they all just
shake their heads at you.

Wiley E. Coyote

Apr 11, 2017, 8:38:28 AM4/11/17
Jerry Buchanan <some.fucking...@douchebags.r.us> wrote in
Buckwheat? I'm black. Are you some kind of racist scumbag?

No Cars Go

Apr 11, 2017, 10:34:25 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:42:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:50:08 -0700, No Cars Go <A...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:06:51 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>And? its home, its comfy,
>>
>>It's a very shabby mobile. Rotted floor and roof. No chance it could
>>pass a routine inspection. But there you sit instead of working on it.
>
>Shabby it is. And yep..the floors need replacing and so does half the
>roof. With luck..I can do that this year as Trumps economy improves.

LOL No, the mobile will continue to decompose, just like you.

>>> and its mine.
>>
>>Nope. In truth it belongs to your creditors.
>
>Actually...no it doesnt. (Grin) It takes the courts to make that
>determination..and here in California.

You may keep title and possession until you die. Your negative net
worth means that creditors won't spend any money to collect. But the
cardboard box containing your ashes will be labeled freeloader.

>You do know California has a 21% unemplyment rate still, right?

Wrong.

How much time have you spent complaining about Mexicans taking the
jobs that you claim don't exist, and that you can't get?

This 3/4" combination wrench has been checked for viruses by Avast
antivirus software.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 12:12:49 PM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:29:06 -0700, Frank Tomaszewski
<i.kick.wi...@taft.con> wrote:

>> Looks like you are desperately hoping to have won your little mud
>> fight.
>
>Sorry, gummer - your collapse and surrender are plainly visible to all,
>including your "pals" here. When you start replying nothing but 'vbg'
>couldn't drag a sieve made of women's pantyhose through your
>cholesterol-choked system and net a worthwhile insult. You're just done
>- completely spent.

Actually...thats quite a lie you have dreamed up. Based on the below
listing...its quite a list of lies.

>Here's what we know, gummer:
>
>* you're broke

Actually...no Im not.

>* you can't pay your land rent

I made a payment Thursday. Only 2 more to go and Im caught up.

>* you can't pay your taxes

Cant?

>* you can't keep an operating vehicle on the road

Odd....Im tagging the Ranger today, the Dodge is running just fine and
the E350 gets tagged this week

>* you can't find any work (in an economy with 4.5% unemployment - for real)

THe unemployment rate in California is nearly 25%, and Ill be leaving
for So Cal in a couple hours to continue the job Ive got going in
Santa Ana.
Btw...the U6 unemployment rate for the US is actually 9.6%
You do understand that the "unemployment rate" you just blurted out is
for the people collecting unemplyment insurance...right? Double that
number for the people who have had their unemployment expire and are
still not working.

You really are stump stupid if you didnt know that.

>* you can't feed your dogs

There is 100lbs of Pedigree waiting for feeding time. Want photos?

>* you can't keep the electricity on

Huh? Its not been turned off in 3 yrs. Been a few tight moments, but
Im actually current.

>* you can't bone your whore/wife (she texted me to confirm)

And another lie ...not a very good one on many levels. In fact...Im
sitting here covered with sweat after our morning go around. And how
could she text you? She sighed and went back to sleep. My but you
certainly can lie cant you.....snicker.

>* your pup is a meth head - *still*

Actually again you lie. (Grin)..his wife would kill him if he was
tweaking. They dont have the money for anyting other than the basics,
not raising 3 kids. Not even a good try. Not even a good attempt to
be vicious. (Grin).
But hey..keep up the diatribes...it simply exposes everyone to who and
what you are. Since this is posted to a shitload of
newsgroups...lots and lots of people are reading your hate and lies.

>* your chest hurts

My chest? Really? I did step on a nail yesterday, but my tetnus shots
are current and it didnt do more than break the skin, and I took
prompt care of it at the time. I then put on my steel shanked
boots..which I should have done when I started the project...I never
said I was always smart.
Shrug

>* you're one step on a banana peel away from homelessness

You make a real point out of lying, dont you? You dont do it very
well though. I guess as you get old, your stupidity gets worse, based
on the above posting. Looks like Ive hit a nerve..you are spewing
buffoonery at a surprising pace.

(VBG)

Shazam!!

Kaching!!

Nailed your ass to the wall.. havent I.....and you simply are
blovating buffoonery in helpless reaction. Like watching a three
legged puppy encountering a cat for the first time

(VBG)

Keep it up...maybe someday you will bust the 1.5 rank..the same rank
we kive a 5 yr old who is throwing a tantrum.

Gunner

---

Frank Tomaszewski

Apr 11, 2017, 7:26:13 PM4/11/17
On 4/11/2017 9:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:29:06 -0700, Frank Tomaszewski
> <i.kick.wi...@taft.con> wrote:
>

>>> Looks like you are desperately hoping to have won your little mud
>>> fight.
>>
>> Sorry, gummer - your collapse and surrender are plainly visible to all,
>> including your "pals" here. When you start replying nothing but 'vbg'
>> couldn't drag a sieve made of women's pantyhose through your
>> cholesterol-choked system and net a worthwhile insult. You're just done
>> - completely spent.
>
> Actually...

Actually...I'm right.

>> Here's what we know, gummer:
>>
>> * you're broke
>
> Actually...no Im not.

Actually...you are.

>> * you can't pay your land rent
>
> I made a payment Thursday. Only 2 more to go and Im caught up.

You'll fall farther behind again - guaranteed.

>> * you can't pay your taxes
>
> Cant?

Yep - you're broke, remember?

>> * you can't keep an operating vehicle on the road
>
> Odd....Im tagging the Ranger today, the Dodge is running just fine and
> the E350 gets tagged this week

Sure, gummer <vbg>

>> * you can't find any work (in an economy with 4.5% unemployment - for real)
>
> THe unemployment rate in California is nearly 25%

No, it isn't, gummer. You pulled that number out of your HIV-oozing
ass, or from some right-wingnut fake news site, which is the equivalent
of your HIV-oozing ass.

U6 unemployment in California for Mar 2017 is between 9 and 10%. Anyone
who shows you some other number made it up. People who claim these wild
bullshit numbers like 25% have no data.

>> * you can't feed your dogs
>
> There is 100lbs of Pedigree waiting for feeding time.

Donated.

>> * you can't keep the electricity on
>
> Huh? Its not been turned off in 3 yrs.

<chortle>

>> * you can't bone your whore/wife (she texted me to confirm)
>
> And another lie

No.

>> * your pup is a meth head - *still*
>
> Actually again you lie.